Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Nah, sounds like fun! biggrin )

"I know a number of pieces, but some of my favorites are best on the piano. Still, the sweet hum of the violin can do so much in a person. Bring about happiness or sorrow, depends on how you play it." I prepare the violin, my fingers dancing along the familiar neck and body of the instrument. Perfectly in tune. No instrument remains perfectly in tune after eons in the dust. No instrument, but one. As my fingers guide themselves along to a familiar bittersweet melody that has been long lost to me. I cry as many memories come rushing back. The sting of the fire burning in my nose and putrid smell of burning flesh choking me. The death, so much death. My fingers play faster and faster as I know this damned violin came back here to haunt me, to torture me, to save me. Yes, as it was always meant to do, save me, but what if I don't want to be saved?

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Lucius looked at her and proceeded to reply back to her. Before she got lost in the sound of the violin,"You are correct.." He said as a second later he was drowned out in the sound of the violin. This song didn't recal any memory for him. He did listen to the music she made without speaking a word.

Lucius smelled the air and noticed her crying out as the song continued to be played. He smelled her tears coming from her eyes. With that he walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Not having any idea how to comfort anyone, he couldn't stand crying. Especally by a woman it put a giant empty it in his stomach.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Oh yes it is. Haha, only problem is EV training my pokemon. >_> ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I stop playing, turn around, and hug him. Being an empath I can feel the emptiness, the void. I wish I could fill it with something. Oh yea, that's what my violin was for, healing. I used it as a conduit for healing people, so where did it go awry? Where did it turn from healing to devastation? "Do you want to heal, if only just a little. A drop in the bucket of emptiness, but is a drop still. Do you want something to help fill that void?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius noticed the hug and then looked at her. He thought about it for a moment and then replied, "Not yet." His words were dark but he knew the person who did to him was out there. Looked down to her and placed one hand on her head. However it interested him what he meant by heal. It was more than curiousity that drew him in for something..

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
There is comfort here, if only just a little. To be shown just kindness, by someone who has long lost the feeling of it, is somehow beautiful, and sad. I could help him feel again, I could help him ease the pain of his past, and give help him achieve happiness. However, I am all too familiar with the reluctance to accept said happiness. Why is it, that I choose to help everyone but myself? "Very well then, I suppose it will just have to be a raincheck." I release and smile at him. I exude warmth, and there it is. My attention is fully turned now. There lays the sun on the horizon. "Do you want to see something?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked at her for a moment and then nodded his head, "Yes it will have to be." His tone was lighter it was still as deep and coarse sounding. Looking around for a moment an then paused for a moment. He was hearing something upstairs maybe a conversation. It was too faint for him especially since he was a long way from it. "Sure." He replied to her curious as what she was about to do.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
hell_kara
(( Lol Yeah just a tad. xD ))
Korukinshi

Nayru followed Koru all up until they reached his lab, which seemed slightly dusty from the lack of use it gotten. "It could be rather, if the person overseeing the whole death like nature would allow it." Looking up from the slide as she sat in a composed manner, "Rather it's the vampire's DNA that removes the cancerous DNA from the cell." Rubbing the back of her head as she looked back down to the slide

"That's why some people go through such a fit during transformation, or 'rebirth'. It's the vampire's DNA that changes them on a molecular level." Pretty much it's her basis on why vampires never get diseases when they drink from human blood. "Although if you've noticed Leukemia patients and vampires have the same white cell blood count." Nayru played with the microscope getting it to become more focused on the cells.

"As you know the only difference between them.." Sighed softly and then looked up once more towards Koru. "While it would be easier to inject people with the Vampiric DNA refined if you will, it could potently be dangerous.. It would be The Black Death all over again.."

(( Repost, just incase you didn't see. owo))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I smile, when I feed, I do my best not to do so in public. I can sip it in, so to speak, and no one would notice, but an outright feeding is far too obvious and strange to do in the presence of others. However, I feel I can trust this strange man. If he can show me his werewolf, I can show him my, in a sense, fairy. I lead him out the back and into the sunlight. "Try not to look directly at me." And then I walk to the center of the old and decreped court yard, and sit there relaxed. Then, I feed. I start to glow and shine as the air comes alive with golden threads of light that weave around me. THe air grows so peaceful, even dreamy. I drink in the sunlight, cherishing every breath and breeze. The air sparkles a bit in a sense of majesty, and it is, in a word, beautiful.

Interesting Seeker

Name: Seth greene
Appearance: Just imagine Link(ocarina of time) but with bridge of the nose length hair.

Reason for coming into the coven:a terrible storm had started, forcing him inside of the mansion.

Interesting Seeker

Seth had seen the mansion, glad he had found some shelter. He rusjed to the doors and adiubly sigh with relief asnthe doors opened and he rushed inside. Once he was inside he thought about the coincidence of a mansion being in his immediate vacinity. He froze as a sudden realization hit him. He turned around and tried the doors, knowing it wpuld reveal no results. He swallowed hard and turned back around, his heavy camping backpack slipping off of his shoulders and hitting the floor with an echoing boom. Seth had hopednhe wpuld never be in this dreaded place. His friends all knew about theplace, him obly knowing f this place from their stories of how some of their old ftriends were invited here and were never seen agsin. "Why did a storm have to hit ?" he asked himself as he sat on the floor.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Welcome Seth!

Have you gotten caught up on the current stories yet? You might be able to join the people upstairs, or Lucius and I in a bit.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Drasheon
I smile, when I feed, I do my best not to do so in public. I can sip it in, so to speak, and no one would notice, but an outright feeding is far too obvious and strange to do in the presence of others. However, I feel I can trust this strange man. If he can show me his werewolf, I can show him my, in a sense, fairy. I lead him out the back and into the sunlight. "Try not to look directly at me." And then I walk to the center of the old and decrepit court yard, and sit there relaxed. Then, I feed. I start to glow and shine as the air comes alive with golden threads of light that weave around me. THe air grows so peaceful, even dreamy. I drink in the sunlight, cherishing every breath and breeze. The air sparkles a bit in a sense of majesty, and it is, in a word, beautiful.

Lucius noticed this and it literally took his breath away to watch it. He had to turn away after five minutes of watching to remind himself to breathe again. Looking once again at it and didn't have a word for it, it was quite an amazing sight, that he watched again.
((Sorry. I was at a tournament this weekend for Marvel 3. Placed top 8 :p))

Koru shook his head at her statement.

"I don't want to start a plague," he said. "I don't necessarily want to refine the DNA and inject it. That's too unstable. I just need to find the specific code pattern that does the job, then balance it with something else."

He looked over to her. "I have three different sets of DNA in my blood, Nayru. That's not supposed to happen, yet it is. They're all working together and coexisting. I'm part human, part vampire and part...well, I haven't exactly figured that out yet. This could save a lot of people, let alone strengthen ties between races that has been weak at best for who knows how long."

He still held onto his beliefs of a utopia...or at least a balance of mutual respect. They were beliefs he almost died for numerous times. Beliefs he had profound conviction in to the point where he walked away from his friends, loved ones, experimented on himself and even entered the mansion in the first place. Of course, had he not taken these risks, he wouldn't have gained what he had, both on a scientific and personal level.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Yeah I understand, been a busy week here. ._. :3 I get coffee, pumpkin spice... yum.. Congrats though!))

A soft sigh escaped her lips for when they made that plague it wasn't intended to be one, "We never planned on turning it into a plague, the other vampire kind wanted stronger 'prey' " It was a mistake on their part for making it in the first place, especially on the rats. "However it doesn't sound all too much like a bad idea." Rubbing her chin and then looking at it once more, placing a different slide on the microscope.

"It would be werewolf, reason being why I get my vampire wings is from the old legends." Nayru said as she studied the slide that she placed on the microscope. It was of her blood and a humans blood, as well with a werewolf. Placing a drop of werewolf blood made the cells die off due to a unstable relationship with one another. She also placed a drop of humans blood ordinary A+ blood, it didn't have any effect.. "Perhaps several millennium would be a correct term."

Although what struck her is that she wanted this idea of peace as well when she was a human. "I do understand, you want a sense of peace.. " Looking up from the slide and rubbed her nose bridge, for some odd reason she felt a different presence in the area. Walking towards the window as she saw something almost dream-like in the courtyard. It made her look away for a moment, than looking down seeing both of them in the courtyard. "Looks like something is going on in the courtyard."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff