Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru shook his head.

"Well it doesn't exactly work like that. Things are still in their testing phases. You don't just start working on humans immediately. Tissue samples work best for initial tests. Besides, most of my work is still here."

As he heard her words, it concerned him greatly.

"Maybe it was better that I came back when I did," Koru added. "It seems things haven't gone terribly smooth for you, either."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru rubbed the back of her head and nodded her head, "That is true,did you ever try it against the anti-bodies?." All of this was interesting for as he could probably tell by the way she asked questions, since she hadn't worked on blood for a long time. Since the time she spent sleeping in the coffin things could of changed even more so. "What do you mean has something happened to you?"

Looking towards Koru and then placing her hand on the coffin lid. Shutting the coffin up and took a handful of dirt from the ground placing it onto the table. Nayru turned to look at him with still some confusion. What plagued her was why he came back, he could of easily gotten his things and left the manor.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I hault momentarily, embarrassed. "Um, if it isn't too much trouble I would, indeed, appreciate that." I continue to eat the chicken but this time with more control. Then stop, "Actually, never mind. The sun will be rising soon, and that is far better for me." I hadn't really noticed the passing of the time. So much had occurred that I all together lost track of it. I feel antsy, my body is craving the sunlight. I can feel the hour nearing as my whole body awaits its' nourishment. THe chicken will tide me over, but the real feast is yet to come. Soon, soon I will bask in the suns warmth and light, and feel truly at peace. I await the hour of the rising sun.
Koru looked at her, thinking that perhaps her long sleep has clouded her mind on a couple things.

"This is the safest place I could possibly be, now," he said. "Ever since I took the steps I have, and starting changes more profound than I ever thought I would cause, this place is my only real protection for myself and my work. Remember, my home has been long sold, I've had to resort to hard cash, precious metals and jewels to leave no traces, and after the incidents I've had with certain groups of people...and older, more orthodox vampires, I have very, very few people I can trust. Also for some reason...I can't quite explain it either, I feel stronger here than anywhere else I've ever been."

There was a subtle hint that something else brought him back to this place, but he hadn't mentioned it either.

Koru quirked an eyebrow, hearing Nayru's scientific questions, smirking lightly. "You should come to my room. I'll show you personally some of the findings we've had."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head and then put away the other meat. He decided to eat them later since his apatite was sated for a while. He put the pan into the sink and washed them. Deciding to leave them to dry on a nearby rack, and then looked towards her, "Alright, until the sun arises would you want to do something?" He asked since it was possibly more interesting to do rather than walking around in a semi-empty manor.

~

Nayru nodded her head towards him and then looked at him, "Looks like a lot of things happened." However the object of money was not a foreign concept to her, since she had quite a bit of money. Some of the old coins she carried with her through the ages, keeping them in perfect condition. Now they would be worth thousands, as well with some other things that she likes to collect through the ages. "Well I found this building and helped the people who built this manor, to build it in a way that the elements would favor it."

However hearing about the bad luck that had came his way and nodded her head, "Alright should be rather interesting, you should explain to me in great detail.. " She paused for a moment thinking and then spoke again, "About the incidents with the older group, and track down the ones who cause these problems.." Walking towards the door with a smile on her face, her fangs poking out from her mouth. "After you show me the work that has been done."

(( >_> Been listening to a perverted anime. lol Witchblade ))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Hrm, music to pass the time. ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Heya, sorry, first long day of college. My tues. and thurs. are very, very long. I might not be able to come every tues. and thurs, but I'll try! I love this thread.

"What do you have in mind?" My curiosity is peaked at the proposal.

(Since you're on I'll leave it more open-ended.)

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Ah! Alright. biggrin It's cool! I totally understand. biggrin ))

Lucius rubbed his chin for a moment and seemed to think about what course of action, "Could always go back to the music room." He seemed to clarify his statement as he had noticed the other people in the house."Perhaps the others would hear it and perhaps see what's going on?" While he did want to know who was inside the house and why one made him severally uneasy.

It was more of the atmosphere that did it to him, rather than the people. Something though seemed familar to this man, just couldn't place the word on it.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
So he did notice. Well, I guess I would have realized that if I had bothered to pay attention to the "here" versus the "over there".
"Sure!" I said, feeling rather bright. The sun's coming up soon, I've met (ish) so many people who are weird like me where I expected nothing but hate and sorrow, and I've got this violin. This violin is so strangely familiar, like I have played it once before. It couldn't be, that violin, could it? It can't be, right?
"I want to play my violin." I say cheerfully and then reflect on what I said. My violin?

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head towards her and then walked out of the kitchen. Waiting for her behind the wall to the kitchen, leaning against the hardwood wall. "Alright then." Although he was curious at her behavior as if lost memories were coming back. "Maybe you'll regain something by playing it." He said in a light tone but it seemed darker for him. Not all memories her knew was a good thing, sometimes it's better to keep them in the dark.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I am someone who remembers everything. I have always been this way. This burden is both a gift, and a curse. However, there is a time that is lost to me. Well over a thousand years ago, at a younger age, existed something else within me. I was living in England, in dark times. I was the "daughter" of a gentle old man who crafted violins. Him and I crafted a violin together, but I endowed it with some of my light, some of the purity I was becoming. It was to be my special violin. The memory ends there. Two years exist between that memory and the next, and I don't know why.
I get up and pass Lucius in the hall. "Well then, I guess we will find out!" I say happily, but there are dark tones there, because, as he thinks, some memories are best left forgotten. I don't know if this is the case, but something powerful existed back then, and that scares me.
hell_kara
Lucius nodded his head and then put away the other meat. He decided to eat them later since his apatite was sated for a while. He put the pan into the sink and washed them. Deciding to leave them to dry on a nearby rack, and then looked towards her, "Alright, until the sun arises would you want to do something?" He asked since it was possibly more interesting to do rather than walking around in a semi-empty manor.

~

Nayru nodded her head towards him and then looked at him, "Looks like a lot of things happened." However the object of money was not a foreign concept to her, since she had quite a bit of money. Some of the old coins she carried with her through the ages, keeping them in perfect condition. Now they would be worth thousands, as well with some other things that she likes to collect through the ages. "Well I found this building and helped the people who built this manor, to build it in a way that the elements would favor it."

However hearing about the bad luck that had came his way and nodded her head, "Alright should be rather interesting, you should explain to me in great detail.. " She paused for a moment thinking and then spoke again, "About the incidents with the older group, and track down the ones who cause these problems.." Walking towards the door with a smile on her face, her fangs poking out from her mouth. "After you show me the work that has been done."

(( >_> Been listening to a perverted anime. lol Witchblade ))

((Oh *that* anime... >:} But seriously, I preferred the original American comic better. Not to say the japanese rendition is bad. But they do hypersexualize it just a little...just a little...))

Koru led the way back down the hidden staircase. The door opened on it's down, showing the upper hall again. He went back to his room, leadying Nayru along the way.

As they entered, he went for the small briefcase that was next to his bed. He placed a fingers on a spot near the handle, presumably a biometric lock. The briefcase clicked and opened up. Inside were a few vials, some slides, and something particular that would stick out to Nayru's eyes. It looked like an exotic bracelet with an amulet on it.

Taking the slides, he placed them on the microscope on his table. Setting the slide and focusing in, he moved over to let her see.

"These were cancerous cells. After placing just my raw blood on it, it undid most of the damage that was cause. Almost as if it was reversing the effects. I've been trying to pinpoint the process itself and see just what exactly is the cause for the healing. If so, it can be extracted and produced on a larger scale."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Lol Yeah just a tad. xD ))
Korukinshi

Nayru followed Koru all up until they reached his lab, which seemed slightly dusty from the lack of use it gotten. "It could be rather, if the person overseeing the whole death like nature would allow it." Looking up from the slide as she sat in a composed manner, "Rather it's the vampire's DNA that removes the cancerous DNA from the cell." Rubbing the back of her head as she looked back down to the slide

"That's why some people go through such a fit during transformation, or 'rebirth'. It's the vampire's DNA that changes them on a molecular level." Pretty much it's her basis on why vampires never get diseases when they drink from human blood. "Although if you've noticed Leukemia patients and vampires have the same white cell blood count." Nayru played with the microscope getting it to become more focused on the cells.

"As you know the only difference between them.." Sighed softly and then looked up once more towards Koru. "While it would be easier to inject people with the Vampiric DNA refined if you will, it could potently be dangerous.. It would be The Black Death all over again.."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head towards her and entered the Music room. He held out the door for her until she walked inside. "Do you know any pieces?" He questioned her as they were inside the room and he was leaning against the wall. One thing Lucius couldn't do was play an instrument or sing it was a blessing or a curse? He didn't care which but enjoyed the night without a doubt.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( BEEN SO BUSY. ERMAHGAWD, o_o Call me a dork or whatever but I am raising a Fire Type team for SoulSliver. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff