Welcome to Gaia! ::

An old castle sits nestled in the forest near the mountains. It looks old on the outside with ivy crawling up the walls but the inside shows that it is inhabited. Some of it has its classical look and the rest has a modernised look. It has TV's and games and etc. in the modern rooms. There are many bedrooms and 4 floors. There are also many locked doors and secret passages througout the castle. There is a neighborhood not too far from the castle but a spell keeps those unworthy of seeing it away.
*I look around as daddy holds me*"ohhhhh its big daddy"
Do you like it?
Maximus Philokrates
Do you like it?

*I smile and nod my helmet falling down around my noise I giggle*"yep yep I like daddy" blaugh
*Laughs and pushes the helmet back up onto your head. I walk up and open the door revealing a classical main room complete with crystal chandalier, sofas, large fireplace, chairs, some end tables and candles and a large rug in the middle of the rug*
Maximus Philokrates
*Laughs and pushes the helmet back up onto your head. I walk up and open the door revealing a classical main room complete with crystal chandalier, sofas, large fireplace, chairs, some end tables and candles and a large rug in the middle of the rug*

*I giggle as you fix my helemt then I see the room and my eyes go wide as i look around*"aaaawwwwww really big daddy"
*smiles*
Wanna go up to see your room?
Maximus Philokrates
*smiles*
Wanna go up to see your room?

*I smile big*"my room yay, ya lets go daddy"*I say looking around happily*
*Walks up to the top floor where the biggest bedrooms where and walks down the hall. The largest door in the hall is at the end of the hallway he goes to it then turns to the door on the right. He opens the large door revealing a large bedroom. There is your crib and toys along with many new toys placed around the room.*
Maximus Philokrates
*Walks up to the top floor where the biggest bedrooms where and walks down the hall. The largest door in the hall is at the end of the hallway he goes to it then turns to the door on the right. He opens the large door revealing a large bedroom. There is your crib and toys along with many new toys placed around the room.*

*I look around wide eyed as i see my room and my new toys I look at it then at daddy I close my eyes tightly as i hug him*"ohhh thank you daddyyyy"*I yawn the last part as i hug you tightly purring*
*Hugs you and kisses the top of your head*
I wasn't sure if you wanted a new crib or if you wanted your regular one.
Maximus Philokrates
*Hugs you and kisses the top of your head*
I wasn't sure if you wanted a new crib or if you wanted your regular one.

*I keep hugging you and yawn again*"I love it daddy thank you, I seepy daddy"*I rub my eyes a little*

((sorry I gotta go in a few min))
*Walks to your crib hugging you. I lay you down and look down at you smiling*
Maximus Philokrates
*Walks to your crib hugging you. I lay you down and look down at you smiling*

*I smile up at you as i grab my teddy bear mama gave me I hug it and yawn*
*Smiles as I look down at you lovingly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers