Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello there, lovely homo sapiens of Gaia. My name is Lauren, and I'm searching for creative people to roleplay with. I'm an eighteen-year-old college student, and I love to tango. Just kidding. I'm not that talented. I do love to write, though, and that's where some of you come in.

Here's what you need to know;

- I love doubling. Not all of my plots and ideas require doubling, but some do.
      - I'm open to all sexualities when it comes to roleplaying. I especially love m x m.
      - I only roleplay in threads. I'm not comfortable with PM roleplays or e-mail roleplays.
      - Decoration is nice, but you don't have to go all out.
      - I like talking to the people I roleplay with.
      - We don't have to be the best of friends, but I want to make sure that the roleplay progresses over time. Let's PM to plot. c:
      - I don't think I have anything else to say. If you want to know more about me, feel free to read the information on my profile. I'm giving you permission to stalk me, yes yes.
      - The next post will have my roleplay ideas. The post after that will have plots. After the plots post is up, you can freely post in this thread. If you want to roleplay with me, that is.
IDEAS

books / movies
      just listen
      the hunger games (i can play anyone for you. or oc x oc)
      the chronicles of narnia (i can play anyone for you. or oc x oc)
      maximum ride (i can play anyone for you. or oc x oc)
      alice in wonderland
      the purge

anime
      tokyo mew mew
      digimon frontier
      attack on titan (i can play anyone for you, if you'll play mikasa, levi, erwin, or armin for me. or oc x oc)
      tokyo ghoul (i can play anyone for you, if you'll play kaneki for me. or oc x oc)
      avatar: the legend of korra (i'll play anyone for you, if you'll play korra for me. or oc x oc)
      avatar: the last airbender (i'll play anyone for you. or oc x oc)

original ideas
      end of the world
      open x in-the-closet
      witness protection program
      royalty
      opposites attract
      psychological disorders
      musician x dancer
      ballerina x street dancer

SUGGEST. I will love you forever.
      If you want to roleplay with me, please post this hurrr. c:

Your name.
      The ideas you liked.
      Plots you had in mind, if any.
      The role(s) you want.
      If you want to double, or not.
      M x m, m x f, f x f?
      A fun fact about you.

Friendly Hunter

Your name: Lovely Lotus Blossom
The ideas you like: Alice in wonderland, The hunger games, Royalty.
Plots you had in mind, if any: We can plan them together.
The role(s) you want: Alice, Oc, Princess
If you want to double, or not: Yes willing to double
M x m, m x f, f x f? MXF
A fun fact about you: I have two cats.

Dapper Noob

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
un day more

heya. the name is cait c:
        while i didn't find that really caught my eye too much, i do have a search thread right here. if anything,
        i was thinking of an end of the world type of plot. but, please feel free to look at my thread just in case
        anything catches your eye. in fact, i had two ideas: one being for the end of the world and the other
        for an idea of mind. as a side not, i only do m x m so this what form it'll be in. also, i don't prefer
        doubling but to make up for it, i tend to include a lot of npc's

end of the world (i can play either)
        two friends have been separated since the end of the world started. meteors started falling down from
        the sky as well as large tsunami tides crashing against the lands. now, there's only a few survivors.
        character a has been with his boyfriend (npc) for as long as he's known, but in another
        catastrophe that struck the earth, it took his soulmate away from him. luckily, he still has character b by his side.
        character b has had his eyes on character a but hasn't had
        he chances to ever express it, but now that his significant other is gone,
        he finally has his chances. but the world is coming to an end. meteorologists are trying to
        come with a solution as to why all of this is happening. food is running low, and they need to escape. fast

robbers
        while this isn't an idea, i would love to base a roleplay off of this music video.
        personally, i think it would be quite fun, but that's just me!
User Image

Call me KAT

The idea i liked best was ROYALTY.

PLOT IDEA;
                                      Thinking we could do like a supernatural royalty where the princess or queen is a supernatural being and same with the prince. BUT we can come up with something else together.

IDEAS I HAD IN MIND;
                                      Plot idea: I'm reading a book right now that is about a girl that goes to a camp that helps supernatural beings control their powers, its really good! the girl basically thinks shes a normal person except she isn't. The only reason she is going is because her shrink convinced her mother to let her go. she isn't a believer, the other character could be anyone from the ghost she see, but hasn't talk to yet because she doesn't believe her powers, to another supernatural creature at the camp. From fae to vampire; whatever you want.
                                      If we did this plot i'd die and go to heaven.

ROLE;
                                      plot idea 1: doesn't matter. Plot idea 2: the girl.

DOUBLING;
                                      Plot 1 : no doubling. Plot idea 2: We can.

PAIRINGS;
                                      m x f, willing to let my character become bisexual sometimes.

I LOVE LADYBUGS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces