No. 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
GET OFF MY LAWN! 0.42553191489362 42.6% [ 20 ]
Gold! 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Partying Girl

User Image

User Image

Pretty soon, Harley and Juliet started rambling on, not even about student council, but about girl stuff, like they usually did. Then a girl came up, asking for Diego. The pretty Emily girl. She smiled at her as she came up. Then Juliet made a comment about her outfit, how it was pretty. "OMG Em! I'm like totally in love with your shoes!" Harley said in her perky voice. Slowly, people started showing up. "Wow, didn't realize people were more late than me." she said as she put one leg over the other. Then she locked Ben walking in and she rolled her eyes as he sat next to Hannah. There was a stupid rumor that Hannah was the father of his baby or some s**t, but Harley didn't believe it. It was that stupid Jocelyn chick. Obviously, that's the whore that Ben cheated on her with. She couldn't even stand it for another second. "Be right back guys, nature calls." she said as she got up with her make-up bag and left the room. She walked into the bathroom and she didn't even need to go, she just needed to get away from Ben for a while. She applied her make-up as she looked in the mirror and in the corner of her eye, there was a pair of shoes, those ugly a** shoes only belonged to pig face Jocelyn. She gave a clever smile and closed her make up bag.

"Come out here slut." she said as she crossed her arms. "I know you were the one that ******** Ben when I was still dating him. Although I don't understand why he would with a stupid whore like you. You're pathetic, worthless. So back off b***h, kay?" Harley said. Then she left without saying another word. She walked back into the Student Council Room and sat down in her original seat. She saw Juliet giving Hannah a invite. "Don't you know Jules, Hannah looks sexy everyday." She said smiling at Hannah then looking back at Juliet when she was explaining to Ben that he can't be late. "Don't bother Julie, he's probably ******** some other whore, getting revenge on me because I gave him blue balls a couple times and I faked all my orgasms." she insulted him with a smile. She leaned over to Juliet. "Honestly, I think that disgusting pig, Jocelyn, gave him the clap, so his parts are worn out." Harley whispered and laughed. She looked back at everyone.

"Back to business, we have the results for the homecoming court." Harley said pulling out the folder with the results the principal gave her. Ah yes, homecoming, one of the most fun times of the year. None of the freshman ever participated so three sophmore girls/boys were candidates for dutch/ess, three junior girls/boys were candidates for prince/ss, and three senior girls/boys were candidates for Queen/King. Harley opened the folder. "So the candidates for queen are, Juliet Hale, Harley Delgadillo and Taylor Merone. The Candidates for King are Benjamin Davis, Troy Merone and Tristian Wolfe." That was no surprise to her. "The Candidates for Prince and Princess are Hannah Grahram, Isabella Karson and Kelsey Gibson. Tucker Johnson, Scott Hale and (some other junior boy)." Again, not a real shocker, except some of these candidates were unpopular. "The Candidates for Dutch and Duchess are Presley Delgadillo, Lola Hale, Melissa Hamilton ,(three sophomore boys)/"Wow, her sister was actually picked, but why not? Presley was pretty and smart, not to mention popular as well. "What is with these candidates!? Most of them are unpopular, and who's Melissa anyway?" Harley whispered to Jules.

( outfit ) | ( song )

OCC;; So I got bored and made up something! Hope ya'll like it!
User Image

User Image

Looking from both of the girls was a complete ignored by Diego's question, but seeing as the eye contact from Juliet was just a complete no. He then looked to the left as someone had opened the door. It was Hannah. Diego didn't know that much of her, but she was somewhat always near him, well from a distance. She was also there sometimes at the soccer practice games. Diego then waved back at her and then focus attention on Harley and Juliet. Listening Hannah's sarcastic words about her day so far. He then said to Hannah, " What is, first thing is the morning in everyday is consists of plan, work, and see what i could do. Instead I just get to sit here and stare at these two royalties doing all the work since they enjoy it." He said smiling while putting both of his hands back to his head.

Just when Hannah had came in, Ben or whatever his name came back to the StuCo room as Diego watched Juliet said something about kicking him out of StuCo, and it was his first strike. He took a deep breathe as he twirled the chair around. Ben was sitting right near Hannah. He shook his head as he placed his hands infront of his head. Sliding his hands down as he lifted his head up. He then took a deep breathe. Why did he do this? It was the drama that was spreading around as he had pulled his text that considered one of his friends that was friends with Hannah and boom. Random rumor had been started on a thursday morning. Twirling around with the seat, Diego then looked as Juliet left the room to switch her clothes.. It was like this everyday almost, but then Harley left also.

Another person came into the room, and this time it was Troy. It wasn't that bad, He was pretty cool and decent as he waved to him. " Glad you could make it Troy, what's your excuse?" He asked as he stood up and gave him a bro hug. and then came back to his seat sitting down as he looked at Harley who had just gave a sudden laugh.

Back to business Harley said as Diego looked at her. Harley then announced about the homecoming candidates. Listening carefully as he leaned back against the comfy chair. His name wasn't called, but there was a few mistakes upon it as he rosed an eye brow. "I'm guessing I'm not good to be qualified for King then." He then looking down with a sad face. Poor Diego, he really wanted to become King for homecoming for his senior year. Taking a deep sigh as he looked up again to her. " Eh, I might as well suck it up." He shrugged his shoulders and somewhat making the shed a tear expression.

Diego then asked, " So are you girls going to pick a spot for it? Or is it going to be at the boring gynasium for the past three years?" Having homecoming at the gym was a really bad idea and it wasn't fun. Considering from his other friends that were from the other schools always had a place to had there homecoming in like a hotel or a ballroom at a university. Diego would at least like to participate in planning where these places would be. That is after he is done practicing with soccer. " Only curious since the guys here in the StuCo tends to just dead like zombies while you girls just love doing all the homecoming work." He said, yawning a little and scratching his head.

Where I am right now: 1st Class; StuCo
                  Who I'm with: Juliet, Troy, Hannah,Ben, Harley
                  Clothing/Outfit: Click here!

Eloquent Lover

User Image
ocelyn arie §tone
When it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it!
Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.
Say what you want, take your shots,
You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth!
~~~~~~~~~~~✫~~~~~~~~~~~

While sitting on the sink as she absorbed her new found good spirits, Jocelyn looked around her. Classes were already started and she should have been in one of them, right? She shook her head and was about to drop off the sink to leave when Juliet walked in. That snotty, uppity little trick gave her a look full of disdain. What did Joce care? The girl had had it in for her since she found that boyfriend of hers in Joce's arms. She snickered at the popular girl and shook her head as she walked to a stall. What she had come to the bathroom for, Joce didn't know nor care. But she also knew that after having seen the snot she was going to need to have just a little bit more in her system should the popular want to start friction. So, she lit up a cigarette and waited. It was against school rules of course, but the administration had already had several talks with her about it and never done anything. When Juliet came out of the stall and did little but walk out, Joce snickered again and went into a stall to play word search or something.

Jocelyn stayed in the stall for, well, she didn't know how long. She only knew that she was finally feeling good when she heard someone walk in. She pushed her stash to the bottom of her bag and started getting ready to head to class. That is, until she heard who was on the other side of the stall. It was that damn Harley b***h that Ben used to date. At the vicious words spouting from the blond's mouth, Jocelyn bit her lip to keep from laughing. This girl had no idea what was going on in her own life, let alone what was really going on between Joce and Ben. The accusations, while not totally ridiculous, were just so petty that the dark haired girl in the stall wanted to come out and laugh in the b***h's face. Did she really think it would be that easy to draw her out with a few words? Man, she didn't know a thing about Jocelyn.

Flicking the lock back from her stall, Jocelyn was ready to get down and dirty in a fight to the death with this girl. She was like Juliet's right hand girl and there would be two levels of satisfaction in putting her in her place. But when her stall door swung open, all she saw was a wisp of blond hair before the bathroom door fell into place behind Harley. 'Wow, coward much?' The thought made her giggle and then she moved away to the sink and checked her reflection. She looked like than put together today, but then, she didn't really care.There was no one for her to chase at this point and frankly, she was getting tired of it. Not that she would let anyone else know that. To everyone else she was a heartless whore who didn't care what anyone said about her and didn't care to get too involved with anyone. That's how she wanted it. No one was allowed in and nothing was allowed out. She frowned at herself, wanting these thoughts to wait until she got home and was safely away from the rampant hormones and drama. "Get it together, Joce."

With a shake of her head, she gathered her things and exited the bathroom. No use in sticking around the bathroom when there was no fun to be had in there. Unless Ben wanted to meet her there. She laughed at the idea, but thought about it again as she thought about how Harley had talked to her. It was already eating away at that girl and they hadn't even really done anything. Someone had just seen Ben and her flirting over a deal and when it got back to Harley? Who knows what the story said? With a shrug, Jocelyn let it go. Dwelling on it wouldn't do her any good, and she doubted that actually going after that vicious girl would do any good with her and Ben. That was the one and only relationship that she could not afford to let sour.

Resolutely she walked down the halls trying to see if there was something that she could do. Class held little interest her. Of course, if Adrian had it his way, then she would be the good little girl that did all her work and never left the house in anything less than a full cover up. Jocelyn rolled her eyes and continued to strut about the hallways. She played with the idea of dropping in on the StuCo room, but she knew that Ben was a part of it and didn't want him angry with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~✫~~~~~~~~~~~

((EDITED))

Tipsy Regular

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- oooBenjamin Xavier Davis

- The Unpredictable Popular

It takes time to look this good

User Image

Ben rolled his eyes at both Harley and Juliet when they had stopped bitching at him. He was getting sick of their bullshit. Harley was always trying to make him feel bad about their relationship or something, he wasn't entirely sure of her motive. And Juliet was in some weird pissy mood. It was all bitchy drama, all the time. As far as Ben knew, it wasn't in Juliet's power to kick someone out of Student Council. She had to go to an administrator and file a formal complaint. Ben didn't care, though. No one in StuCo gave a s**t about anyone else's opinion anyway. Except for Harley and Juliet, that is. They card about each other's opinions. Occasionally. Ben was just getting fed up with school, period. God, it was only the first class of the day and he was considering going home for the day. Ben was getting angrier and angrier with everything either of the girls said to him, and he openly laughed at Harley when she said she gave him blue balls and that she faked orgasms. It was petty and, well, expected from a high school girl. But that didn't make it any less annoying. "Just saying, Juliet, you don't know where I went. For all you know, I had to go talk to a teacher or something. Let's count how many people didn't even show up until halfway through the period. At least I was here when it started. And, Harley... I'll ******** whoever I want. Whores give better blow jobs than you ever did." Ben was already seeing red from Adrian, and now these snob had the audacity to lay into him? He wanted to hit someone or something, but he couldn't afford to get into trouble with administration.

Ben leaned back in his chair and covered his face with his hands. He let out a long sigh and did that stupid "count to five" thing. One... girls are bitches... Two... Adrian is going to get his teeth knocked in... Three... homecoming week is ******** lame... Four... I shouldn't even go to her stupid party... Five... I hate these people. By the time Ben got to five, he didn't feel any better. He tapped his fist on his thigh. He wanted to go away from all of these people. He wanted to sit by himself and smoke a blunt and listen to Rob Zombie or some other angry music. He was slightly relieved when he saw Troy walk in. At least he had two sort-of allies in the room now. Hannah would always be Ben's friend, and, even though Ben sometimes took Troy for granted, he knew Troy would have his back. "Hey, Troy. How's it?"

When Harley started listing off names of Homecoming court, Ben's stomach dropped. If he won, he'd have to act all nicey-nice with one of them. It wouldn't be so bad if Taylor won, but if he and Harley won, Ben would probably just walk out of Homecoming. But Missy was in the running for duchess. It would be good for her if she won. She was so awkward and weird that she more than likely would not win, but Ben would vote for her. She definitely needed some help, but she had a good heart. She really was a sweetheart if people actually got to know her, but everyone just judged her on the fact that she really wanted to be popular. Then, a terrible thought crossed Ben's mind. What if Missy was only nominated so that she would be made fun of? Ben really wouldn't put it past Harley to do something like that. He was even more pissed now. He opened his mouth to attack Harley about it, but Diego spoke first. Ben felt bad. Diego truly wanted to be in the running for Homecoming King, and Ben really didn't want to be. Diego liked to act like he didn't know who Ben was though, so Ben wasn't going to offer up his spot. If Diego didn't know who Ben was, then Diego lived under a rock. Ben was the most popular guy at school, and Diego was just a soccer player. Ben thought that Diego might be even cockier than he was.

Ben rolled his eyes at the nominations and pulled out his phone. He texted Missy to let her know she was nominated for Duchess. He was unsure if he nomination had been malicious, still, but he'd find out before long. He listened to the conversation around him while he started a text to Jocelyn. He had never heard of a Homecoming dance held in a location other than the gym. Ben had always just assumed that it was held at the school to show even more school spirit. "Listen, bud, I'm not dead like a zombie, so don't group everyone. It's not that the guys don't put in their opinions. Our opinions are just not good enough." Ben was pissed and was just taking it out on anyone who was around.

Hey, Joce.
                                                I'm sure you'll hear about it from Adrian, so I'll just apologize now haha.
                                                Sorry for... hurting his feelings? Idk.
                                                He should be apologizing to me for getting into our business.

Ben slid his phone back into his pocket and tapped his fingers on the table. He couldn't wait for this class, this day, this week, to be over.

OOC:: Writer's block and angry Ben make for a very snarky dialogue haha

- cocaine is like really evil coffee.

Eloquent Lover

Adrian Jay Sterling...
The Grungy Rocker

User Image
♪----------♪----------♪----------♪----------♪----------♪--------------------♪----------♪

xxxx Adrian stood by the library table, listening to Ben. He was a jackass like every other popular guy in the school. They strutted around as if they ran the world and in their mind, they probably did. Rich mommies and daddies to pay for anything their black hearts desired. They didn't know anything about earning anything and it was apparent by this kids lack of respect for others around him. Including his lack of respect for Jocelyn, a girl who desperately needed someone to stand by her and try to lead her off the path that she was traipsing down. But it was hard to do when Adrian was only her foster sibling and Ben was quite clearly someone that Joce could be interested in. It bothered Adrian that she would stoop to that level of douche when she could do so much better.

xxxx The more that Ben talked, the stronger Adrian's urge to kick his face in was. Adrian had never been a fighter really, but he'd had his share of scraps before. Being in a foster home did that to some kids. Even did that to Joce. His green eyes narrowed on Ben. He could say that he wasn't dragging her anywhere, but if he wouldn't be selling to her (oh yes, Adrian knew that) then there wouldn't be a problem. If he could just watch her close enough then he could figure out just how they were doing their deals. It wasn't that he was a prude, or anything. He knew that everyone had a phase with drugs and it was a part of growing up these days, but he also knew that letting it go unchecked would lead to more dangerous behavior.

xxxx As Ben pushed by Adrian his whispered, "I may not be related by blood, but I'm the closest thing to family that she's got, Ben." He didn't expect a reply from the other boy, so he moved further into the library. Once he got to spot that he was sure that he could work in he took out his beat up old phone and sent a text to Jocelyn, then started on his paper.

You need to be more careful with the company you keep.
                                    There are those of us who care for you as a person, not a deal.

♪----------♪----------♪----------♪----------♪----------♪--------------------♪----------♪
User Image
User Image
" THE CHARMING BASEBALL STAR "

User Image

His face lit up a bit. The boy immediately grinned at her response, incredibly pleased she said yes. "Really? Thanks so much," He said greatfully. He was a bit embaressed at how nervous he was, when in the end there wasn't a need to be. Tristan watched as she scribbled down her number on a scrap sheet of paper. "Alright," He nodded as he took a moment to take a look at the torn piece of paper.

She began to walk away, but turned again to tell him something about he maybe wanting to go to the StuCo room. He took it into consideration, however, he decided he really needed to get to his first class before the bell had rung. "I'll be sure to. Thanks again," He responded to her as he held his hand up to say goodbye. Tristan smiled as he watched the petite blonde disappear around the corner. Satisfied, he took the sheet of paper and tucked it away safely in his pocket. He strolled off to his first class, with a little bit more optimism to start off the day. The boy went ahead and took his usual seat and got settled. He certainly hoped the school day would pass by quickly.

OOC : why sorry? haha. blah!! this was the biggest pile of crap for a post i've written a long time. i'm blocked :I super short.

Eloquent Lover

User Image
ocelyn arie §tone
When it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it!
Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.
Say what you want, take your shots,
You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth!
~~~~~~~~~~~✫~~~~~~~~~~~
As she wandered the halls her phone vibrated in her pocket. Jocelyn assumed that it would be Adrian since he was bound to be looking for her by now, but she was intrigued to see that Ben had text her instead. What could he want? They'd already made their deal and probably wouldn't need to do another one for a few days... Curiosity killed the cat and she leaned against the lockers to open the message. She took a moment to scan it and then frowned. What could he be apologizing for? She hadn't said anything when he had purposely goaded Adrian in the library... There clearly hadn't been a fist fight since there was no teachers rushing to break it up... So what the hell was he talking about?

Just as she got ready to text Ben back, in came a text from Adrian. He apparently wasn't looking for her, but was aware of why she was meeting Ben and what they were up to. She had purposely tried to keep this little relationship from him, because she didn't want to have him on her back. He was a good guy and was trying to look out for her, but she was a big girl. She frowned at the screen of her phone, trying to decide what to say back to each guy. This was a little like being caught in the middle of a war. Both guys deeply hated the other, for what reason? Her, of course. She knew that she was the cause of friction, but it wasn't romantic on either side, so why was it so....explosive?

Rolling her eyes at how she was trying to over think the situation, Jocelyn thought carefully of what she wanted to say to each guy. Adrian wasn't going to be easy to appease for the mere fact that he was looking out for her and truly thought he was doing the right thing. She couldn't really fault him for that even if it did put him in the middle of business that he had no right to get in the middle of.

Adrian, thanks, but I'm a big girl.
I can watch out for myself.

Now she had to text Ben back. What to say? He was definitely pissed that Adrian was interfering, but at the same time, his ex was all up in their business too. Harley just chose not to do it in front of Ben. Hell, she didn't even stick around to look into Joce's eyes and make her accusations! As amusing as it was that the pretty princess thought that Ben had been with her, it was also annoying. Usually when she was confronted she could come out of it either swinging or getting her own digs in, but when Harley attacked, it was hit and run. No honor system with that blond bimbo. She didn't want to start a problem between herself and Ben, cause he got the good stuff, but she wasn't going to get dragged through their little spit fights without getting to fire back. If need be, she could find someone else to deal to her. Right? Decided, Jocelyn sent him a reply.

I'll take care of the big buy, but get Harley off my back.
b***h just told me to back the ******** off in the bathroom.
I'm not gonna play nice forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~✫~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

User Image
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Calista grinned and took off her headphones, once again pausing her music. She snatched the schedule, reading it. CIS. That'd be in the computer lab. She looked at the room number, seeing that it was in the lab upstairs. She nodded and handed it back to him. "Alright, your first class is upstairs. Follow me." She smiled, starting to walk to the stairs nearby the office. She walked up them, making a quick turn left. The big computer lab was right there. "And here we are." she smiled, bouncing quickly on her heels once. "Well, here's CIS. Have a good one." she giggled, turning on her heels slowly, in case he asked anything else. He'd need to know certain things if he was to get his momentum going in this school. Know the lay of the land, etcetera. She'd understand if he would need the help.

She stood there patiently, waiting for any form of question. The door to the computer lab was open, so she didn't think they were too late. They shouldn't be. She tended not to look at times too much, just knowing where she was supposed to be in the first place. She hummed a bit, looking over her shoulder at the freshman with the big blue orbs, full of curiosity at what question he could possibly have. She continued to bounce on her heels as she waited. Calista had a pretty big case of A.D.D and it showed when she tried to stand still.

Outfit | Music (Lift Me Up by Twiztid) | First period: Music |

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image
OoC
Blagh!!! Writer's block to the ******** max. I'm soooo sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items