No. 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
GET OFF MY LAWN! 0.42553191489362 42.6% [ 20 ]
Gold! 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxI N T R O D U C T I O N

High school can either be the best of times or the worst of times. Some make it a blast with the wild parties, the homecomings, the proms, and the sports events. Staying up late at night to complete that paper due the next morning is no problem for some of them. For others, high school is something they wish they could avoid like the plague. Oh, and we can't forget the drama. Friends betray friends, relationships go awry, the losers get bullied, and rumors buzz through the halls. It's no different at Bellhart High.

So, what will high school be like for you?

Profiles | OOC

Shy Exhibitionist

Rules

User Image
            xxGeneral
              Follow Gaia's TOS.
              Please be active. Please post at least 2 to 3 times a week. If you don't post in either the IC or OOC thread in a week, then you'll be kicked from the RP. If you're going to be gone for a while, then please notify me in some way so I'll know. Also, if you want to quit the rp for whatever reason, that's fine, but please tell me! It's the respectful thing to do.
              Swearing is fine, even like a sailor if it fits your character. Romance is great, and pretty much encouraged. Just keep it decent; as soon as the clothes start coming off, use a time skip. Drama is definitely encouraged. It's needed to keep the RP interesting. Violence is fine. It can spice things up. Just don't get gory, 'cause, you know, this is a high school RP, so people aren't going to be disemboweling each other. No killing either, unless we all agree on a school shooting or something. Also, when fighting does happen, make sure you give the other person a chance to fight back to keep it fair, and don't go dodging/blocking everything.
              No godmodding/controlling someone's character without their permission. If I see you do it, and if you don't have the other person's consent, then I'll have you edit your post.
              While a few of us may be playing characters who seem to have crawled out from the bowels of the earth, we still need to be respectful to everyone in the rp. Don't ignore anyone or their posts, and try to include everyone. At the same time, though, don't be sitting around hoping for interactions. Sometimes you gotta take the initiative yourself. There's no need to be shy.
              Since this RP has no specific plot, that means it's going to require collaboration from everyone to make for a rich story. So please, discuss plot with others. Create little stories between your characters. If people do this, I can guarantee the roleplay will be entertaining. And if you have any ideas for school-wide events, such as dances, feel free to share them in the OOC.
              The roleplay has an OOC thread, linked in the introduction post, in case you missed it. Why not put it to use? Get to know the others and discuss plot. Like I said, there's no reason to be shy here.

xxPosting
              Please be literate; I won't accept basic punctuation errors or a lot of misspellings. Use quotation marks for dialogue, italicize thoughts, and format text messages in some way so that it's clear it's a text. I prefer third person, but if you absolutely feel compelled to, you can use first.
              I expect at least 16 well-written sentences per post, even with writer's block. More than that is great and preferred. However, you're probably overdoing it if you're writing, like, 6 chunky paragraphs more than seldom; posts that length are fine if there's a purpose to the quantity, but if I suspect you to be filling your posts with utter fluff, I'll ask you to tune it down.
              Separate OOC in your IC post in some way, but please try to keep conversations out of the IC thread. Go to the OOC thread for that. Refrain from using bright font colors for your posts, and use 10-12 font size. Please include your character's picture and name in all of your posts. Anything extra, like quotations, lyrics, etc. are cool, but I'm not going to demand extravagant post styles.

xxCharacters
              Real pics only. There'll be a very tight limit on scene/emo characters and models, although it would be nice if no one used them at all. I'm placing a limit on Asian characters, too, since, like scenesters, they're overused. Going along with this, don't use pics of yourself.
              No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Everyone has flaws, and I don't want to see all nice characters. Nice is nice, but it doesn't do anything for plot when everyone's friendly with each other. For this reason, I'm going to require at least one negative trait to be listed in the reserve and at least two in the profile. Also, be sure to implement said traits. Don't play a b***h if you aren't, well, going to make her bitchy.
              All sexual orientations are welcomed. However, at the same time, there needs to be a balance; I don't want too many of one sexual orientation.
              You can have as many characters as you can handle. Just make sure you don't neglect any of them.
              Please don't alter the skeletons, except where prompted. Also, don't worry about how the skeletons appear in the PMs. They'll seem broken, but turn out just fine in the actual thread. And going along with this, please use at least one color; don't leave everything black because that's boring. Oh yeah, and make sure you delete the parentheses where the parenthetical notes are; those aren't meant to be included with the text you fill in.
              You'll have to send in a reserve before you send in a profile. PM the reserve with the title being what group your character is in. When I accept it, you have 3 days to give me your profile, which can be titled whatever you want it to be, so long as it isn't just "(No Subject)." Also, if you have a thread with posting samples, it would be great if you could link it to me with the reserve.
              With the exception of the royalty and the lucky, I'm not going to place a limit on the groups, unless one starts to become unbalanced from the rest.
              Currently accepting only 2 more guys. Nothing else.

I'll add more rules if I see fit. If I do, I'll notify everyone.

Shy Exhibitionist

Populars

xxxxxthe Royalty
                        The top dogs of the school. There are only four of them--two boys and two girls, and they are all upper classmen.

User Image User Image User Image

Juliet Ramona Hale
The Delicate Fashionista

Seventeen Female Heterosexual
Flirty | Two Faced | Stylish

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSunnyHepburn_

Harley Sophia Delgadillo
The Latina Queen Bee

Seventeen Female Straight
Flirtatious | Confident | Bitchy'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Mechanics Daughter

Benjamin Xavier Davis
The Unpredictable Popular

Eighteen Male Heterosexual
Outspoken | Flirtatious | Cocky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAT0M-- B0MBz

Troy Julien Merone
The Promiscuous Manwhore Twin

Seventeen Male Heterosexual
Clever | Flirtatious | Charming

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCrayoIa Violeta

xxxxxthe Jocks
                        The ones who live and breathe sports.

Fernando Diego Rodriguez
The Soccer Conquistador

Eighteen Male Straight
Patient | Impulsive | Intellegient

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsianicLancelot

Presley Avalon Delgadillo
The Forgotten Gymnast

Fifteen Female Straight
Focused | Fun-Loving | Sensitive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Mechanics Daughter

Tristan Alexander Wolfe
The Charming Baseball Star

Eighteen Male Straight
playful | loyal | stubborn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x dis - obey

xxxxxthe Wealthy
                        Their parents are loaded with cash, and who doesn't like someone with a butt load of money?

Parker James Laurence
The Spoiled Rotten

Seventeen Male Heterosexual
Self-Indulged | Ambitious | Determined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_The Gh0st

Hannah Marie Graham
The Quirky Partier

seventeen female heteroflexible
impulsive | talkative | persistent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRose of all Roses

Lola Maria Hale
The Secretly Geeky Hottie

Sixteen Female Bi-curious
Bubbly | Secretive | Flirty

xxxxxthe Lucky
                        Somehow, some way, even though they don't belong to one of the groups above, these lucky four have managed to enter the ranks of popularity.

Kelsey Nicole Gibson
The Naïve Blonde

Sixteen Female Heterosexual
Kind-hearted | Confident | Over-emotional

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkelseyyxoxo

Taylor McKenzie Merone
The Relaxed Twin

Seventeen Female Heterosexual, slightly bicurious
Cynical | Laidback | Impulsive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCrayoIa Violeta

Shy Exhibitionist

Unpopulars

xxxxxthe Wannabes
                        The ones who want a taste of high school fame. Most will do just about anything to reach stardom, and most consider themselves too cool for the rest of the unpopulars, so they rarely associate with them.

Tucker Leigh Johnson
The Prideful Gossiper

Sixteen Male Bisexual
Impulsive | Schmoozer | Conceited

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHaru Tokushima

Melissa Noelle Hamilton
The Desperate Try-Hard

fifteen female heteroexperimental
naive | persistent | obsessive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAT0M -- B0MBz

xxxxxthe Drifters
                        The ones who don't quite fit in anywhere, perhaps because they don't want to. Maybe they could have one or two friends in the popular crowd, but they aren't considered cool.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Calista Sacha Morris
The Audacious Jokester

Seventeen Female Homosexual
Bold | Brutally honest | Spazzy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI Wanna Be The Anti You

xxxxxthe Creative
                        The artists, musicians, and actors of the school who consider these passions to be their life.

Robyn Shay Hart
The Downward Spiral

Sixteen Secretly Female Lesbian
Distant | Alcoholic | Tomboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI Macabre I

Emily Rose Smith
The Accidental Actress

Talkative | Modest | Ambitious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOogli

Adrian Jay Sterling
The Grungy Rocker

Quiet | Reserved | Loyal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMrs Jesse Jay

Isabella Hailey Kason
The Naive Guitarist

Naive | Timid | Playful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShaynadeee

xxxxxthe Skaters
                        The ones who love to skate.

Scott Kenneth Hale
The Skateboarding Hockey Capton

Sixteen Male Heterosexual
Sporty | Cocky | Loyal

xxxxxthe Nerds
                        The ones who partake in the geeky things. Some love school, some take it seriously. Sometimes considered to be the smartest in the school.

Orion Dallas Dover
The Rational Mastermind

Fourteen Male Pansexual
Overly-critical| Eccentric| Meticulous

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSyn2

xxxxxthe Outcasts
                        The bottom of the hierarchy--the freaks. Maybe they're not right in the head or just don't care about behaving in a socially acceptable way. Druggies may fall into this group.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cyrus Elliot Graham
The Musical Stoner

Loud | Charming | Talented

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLovexNation

Jocelyn Marie Stone
The Sarcastic Wild Child

Seventeen Female Bixsexual
Bold | Sarcastic | Fierce

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMrs Jesse Jay

Bobbi Marie Audette
The Sanguine Foundling

Sixteen Female Bisexually Curious
Childish | Vivacious | Secretly Self-Loathing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_TrAsHxXxPoPxXxWhOrE_

Shy Exhibitionist

Skeletons

(Full name)
(Creative title. Example: "The Naive Cowgirl" )

(age spelled out) (gender) (sexual orientation)
(Trait 1) | (Trait 2) | (Trait 3)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Username)

[img](100 x 100 image)[/img] [img](100 x 100 image)[/img] [img](100 x 100 image)[/img]

[size=16][color=color2](Full name)[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color1](Creative title. Example: "The Naive Cowgirl")[/color][/size]

[color=color2][size=13](age spelled out) [color=color1][size=11]●[/size][/color] (gender) [color=color1][size=11]●[/size][/color] (sexual orientation)
(Trait 1) [color=color1][size=12]|[/size][/color] (Trait 2) [color=color1][size=12]|[/size][/color] (Trait 3)[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=color1][size=9]✗[/size][u][color=color2](Username)[/color][/u][/color][/size]

User ImageHello, my name is (Full name), but you can call me (nickname - repeat first name if your char doesn't have one.).
              I blew out
              (age) candles on (birthday).
              My anatomy says I'm
              (gender).
              Love is blind:
              (sexual orientation)
              The marks on the wall say I'm (height).
              I'm in this grade:
              (grade level: freshman - senior)

The way I act: (Personality - I want to see at least five traits, including the three you used for the reserve. You can list the traits or write in paragraph form. Remember to have at least one more bad trait from the one used for the reserve.)
              I love:
                (like)
                (like)
                (like)
                (like - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.)

But I hate:
                (dislike)
                (dislike)
                (dislike)
                (dislike - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.)

My life thus far: (Bio - at least a paragraph of seven sentences.)
              Oh, something else I need to mention: (Any extra info you want to share. If you don't have any, then you can erase this line of code.)

(Username)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright](Character's picture - don't make this TOO big)[/imgright][size=11][color=color1]Hello, my [b][color=color2]name[/color][/b] is[/color] (Full name)[color=color1], but you can [b][color=color2]call me[/color][/b][/color] (nickname - repeat first name if your char doesn't have one.)[color=color1].
I blew out[/color] (age) [color=color1][b][color=color2]candles[/color][/b] on[/color] (birthday)[color=color1].
My [b][color=color2]anatomy[/color][/b] says I'm[/color] (gender)[color=color1].
[b][color=color2]Love[/color][/b] is blind:[/color] (sexual orientation)
[color=color1]The [b][color=color2]marks on the wall[/color][/b] say I'm[/color] (height)[color=color1].
I'm in this [b][color=color2]grade[/color][/b]:[/color] (grade level: freshman - senior)

[color=color1]The way I [b][color=color2]act[/color][/b]:[/color] (Personality - I want to see at least five traits, including the three you used for the reserve. You can list the traits or write in paragraph form. Remember to have at least one more bad trait from the one used for the reserve.)
[color=color1]I [b][color=color2]love[/color][/b]:[/color]
[list][color=color2]❤[/color] (like)
[color=color2]❤[/color] (like)
[color=color2]❤[/color] (like)
[color=color2]❤[/color] (like - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.)[/list]
[color=color1]But I [b][color=color2]hate[/color][/b]:[/color]
[list][color=color2]☠[/color] (dislike)
[color=color2]☠[/color] (dislike)
[color=color2]☠[/color] (dislike)
[color=color2]☠[/color] (dislike - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.)[/list]

[color=color1][b][color=color2]My life[/color][/b] thus far:[/color] (Bio - at least 7 sentences long.)
[color=color1]Oh, [b][color=color2]something else[/color][/b] I need to mention:[/color] (Any extra info you want to share. If you don't have any, then you can erase this line of code.)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=color1][size=9]✗[/size][u][color=color2](Username)[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list][/list]

Shy Exhibitionist

Setting

User Image

Bellhart High is located in Bellhart, California, which is about a fifteen-minute drive from the coast and several miles south of San Francisco. The district has a healthy blend of the upper, middle, and lower classes. The school is good for both its academics and athletics. The school colors are blue and white, and the mascot is a bulldog.

Library
Cafeteria
Gym
Auditorium

Date
    Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012

Time
    First period

Weather
    Sunny, warm

Shy Exhibitionist

Gossip

xxxxxWord around school is that...

...example!
              Started by: N/A
              True // Unknown // False

(PM me to get one started. Also, I won't be notifying anyone of updates, so be sure to check here periodically.)
      User Image

...Hannah had an abortion, and Ben was the father!
              Started by: Tucker
              True // Unknown // False

...Juliet is a Victoria's Secret model!
              Started by: Unknown
              True // Unknown // False

Shy Exhibitionist

Relationships

- In a relationship
            - Cheating
            ↠, ↞↠ - Crush
            ϟ - Broken Up
            - Best friends
            - Frenemies
            - Enemies

(PM me to add one to the list.)

User Image
      If anyone feels compelled to create a relationships thread for their character(s), I'll put 'em up here.

Shy Exhibitionist

Announcements

xxxxxSchool Events

Friday, Sept. 28 - Masquerade party at Juliet's. Only the populars are invited!

xxxxxOOC Announcements

10/8 - Thread was created.

Shy Exhibitionist

Reserved

Shy Exhibitionist

Reserved

Shy Exhibitionist

Reserved

Shy Exhibitionist

Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit