Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Explorer

User Image
                      why, hello there sunshine. this is my search thread. my name is call A L I C E. however, you can call me kia. it has been quite awhile since i've been on here. i'm looking to get back in the swing of things. i'm down for just about any type of action. one on one, small group, large group, etc.

Bashful Explorer

User Image
                      okay. here's the deal. i like just about every type of roleplay. i'm easy to please. if there's a topic you're dying to try, but can't find a partner. well, i'm your gal. have a group and need someone to fill your last spot? i'm here. i play both male and female roles. i try to pound out at least at least 5 paragraphs per post. again i haven't been on in ages, so i am a teensy bit rusty.

Bashful Explorer

hello. is there anybody out there?

greetings. are you a hunger games fan?

Bashful Explorer

more of a fanatic really. i've read the whole book series at least a dozen times.

orlynao. good to know. I am currently constructing a hunger games role play. would you be interested in participating?

Bashful Explorer

umm...YES! that sounds so awesome. you have made my day.

excellent! it is a work in progress but I imagine I should have it finished by the end of today or tomorrow. I have done hunger games role plays before and they are usually a success. I will let you know when it is complete. :]

Bashful Explorer

sounds like a plan. i'm super excited.

as am I. btw, I tweaked the storyline a lil. instead of one winner, there will be two - male and female.

Bashful Explorer

ooo i like it. that way it wont play out too much like the book. very clever.

yep, plus it will make for an interesting role play. ^-^
c a l l ALICE

Hello I'm Shattered!
Just out of curiosity how do you feel about something halloween based
or something kind of like the secret circle?
These are my samples.

Bashful Explorer

halloween is my favorite holiday. i've never heard of the secret circle before. i love your samples though. i'm down for either one, if you explain the secret circle to me. c:
c a l l ALICE

Good! I'm glad you like my samples.
Quick question, do you like doubling and tripling?
Um, the secret circle is a story line of a bunch of blood witches,
who find their parents books of shadows and they end up trying to form a coven together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff