Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

Revenge Was Sweet For Lead Singer Dalfina Moore
At Friday Nights Welcoming Party

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday, July 14th

In Hawaii last night at the welcoming party.

Dalfina more lead singer of Organized Chaos
                          omited on lead singer Liam Creston from The Unseen.

We've heard whispers through out their careers
                          that neither likes one another very much.

Did last night confirm our theories?
                          She was caught on tape saying.

"That being around lying cheater people makes her sick."

Did Liam Creston cheat on Dalfina Moore?
                          Is that what that statement meant?

Come to think of it Liam is awfully close with drummer Blythe.
                          Interesting isn't it, I think we've been invited into a love triangle.

The events to come in later days are sure to enlighten us on their situation.
                          Photos of Dalfina vomiting on Liam on page 7.

Hygienic Lunatic

o u t f i tPajamasm o o dDazedc o m p a n yBand-Mates

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            "Dalfina! What the hell were you thinking!?" Cameron screamed at the sleeping female once the door had been slammed shut. He tossed a news paper at the foot of her bed titled Revenge Was Sweet For Lead Singer Dalfina Moore he began to pace back and forth, his arms crossed over his chest as he walked over and ripped the curtain's open allowing the blinding light to scatter across the room.

Dalfina groaned, tugging a pillow over her head. She had a pounding headache and the last thing she wanted to hear was Cameron's voice right now. She could tell by the sound of his voice he was seriously angry at her, his voice was usually smooth and soft, but at the current moment it had a rasp to it, it only did that when he was really angry or annoyed. She felt the pillow be pulled off her face and she whined out, using her arm to block her eyes. "What the hell Cam?" she whined out. "Really? Really Dalfina, puking on Liam? Is that your idea of funny?" he asked, standing next to her ignoring the other band members he was waking up.

Fina had no idea what in the blue hell he was talking about, but it sounded rather amusing to say the least so she pushed her weak frame off the mattress to a sitting position. She glanced at the cover of the news paper and pulled it to her. Reading it, and then reread it, and finally she busted up laughing, ignoring the groggy headache she had, this was far to amazing, the things she accomplished when she was drunk was beyond her. Quickly she flipped to page 7, this only sweetened the pot. It had several pictures of her puking on him, and it was obvious she had done it twice. Michi had been caught in one of the pictures with the ugliest disgusted face ever, that should do well for his ego. "That's amazing... They actually think I'd sleep with that nasty mo-fo? Even better Blythe is going to looove this..." she smirked, tossing the paper onto the nightstand and pushed herself out of bed, she walked over to Cameron and ran her hand across his face. "Cammy, don't be mad, you have to admit it's a little funny." she said in her sweet voice.

Cameron sighed heavily, cracking some-what of a smile and then shaking it off. "Fina, you can't do this, you know we're here for the publicity, but not this kind." he murmured. She giggled and leaned up kissing his cheek. "Oh c'mon Cam, you know what they say. Any publicity is good publicity, it makes them interested in us, want to read more, want to interview us. But I promise I'll be good." she said, batting her eyes, groaning out as her eyes found the light and she turned her head to avoid eye contact with the light again, it caused a throbbing in her head that nearly made her want to punch something. She grit her teeth and kept her smile. Yes, she'd slept with Cam before, it was nothing serious, just every now and then they needed some stress relief. Hell, if she was correct she'd seen Jet sneaking out of Cameron's room before too, but then again she was drunk so she could of been mistaken, never really effected her much. "Yeah, yeah, just don't let it happen again." he murmured, kissing her lips gently before sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

She took the kiss with a smile, he was rather affectionate with all of the band members, even Lex and she was a lesbian. Her eyes wondered over to the others, she hated being sober but it had to happen sometimes right? Fina walked over to the bar and started to pour herself a drink. "Dalfina, no. After last night you have to stay sober for this event. You need to make a good impression with Liam today." he said, staring over at her. She froze, turning slowly and staring at him. "Um say what? What Event? Liam? Explain, now!?" she said, hands on her hips as she stared back into the room rather annoyed. "They've placed everyone into their own little events for the charity, and paired you all with the The Unseen. Here, read this." he said, walking over and handing her the small letter. She quickly read it. And crumpled it in her hand. "I quit, that's it, quitting it's done.." she said, flopping onto the bed with Lex and pouting. "Did you read this Lex, it says something about you dying. Oh wait, it just says you're paired with Blythe, translation, you're dead." she murmured out a bit irritated before chewing her bottom lip.

Cameron shook his head. "It's time to get up now. Your events start in an hour and you better not be late. Don't embarrass us again, please. At least... Not today.." he teased, leaning over and kissing Fina on the forehead, then kissed each of the girls and even Jet before taking his leave. Fina sighed heavily, being over dramatic about the whole thing before finally getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom, she took two Aspirin from the counter and a small bathroom water cup and downed them, hoping they'd help with her headache.

Then she walked out into their small kitchen, she reached for the coffee only to knock the small container over. She grumbled at herself before walking back out into the room. "Audi, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you last night, I'm sorry if I embarrassed all of you last night. But c'mon was it funny?" she asked, curious. "Before anyone tells me what happened, I'mma run to the room across the hallway to see if they have any coffee, I kinda spilled ours." she said, glancing at her pajamas and running her hands across her small smooth stomach, her double d's hugged tightly in the sports bra as she slipped her slippers on and walked out of their room. She didn't feel the need to be shy when it came to her body, after all why? It was perfection.

Little did she know, the band across the hall from their room was The Unseen. She gently tapped on the door, waiting, the pain killers slowly taking away her headache, she waited for the door to be opened so she could ask about the coffee.

[OOC: Yay! Next Day!!! Okay, Monday I will not have internet, I can check posts from school but really won't have time to reply to any. I will get it back Tuesday morning though. This week will be busy, it's finals, and since I am moving Monday, putting everything away takes time. But I will do my best to keep things moving here.]

User Image

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                                                  He had laid on the couch awake for a while now. In fact he'd been awake most of the night, only sleeping for small amounts of time. For some reason he just couldn't bring himself to sleep, not after reading that events page. Really? He'd have to spend an entire day with that joke of a guitarist. How unappealing it was to him. Finally when he heard a knock on their hotel door he rose up, walking over to see who it was. When he opened it he saw the news paper folded in front of their door. He grabbed it and headed back inside, sitting on the edge of Blythe's and Michi's bed to read it.

Suddenly he growled out but let out a weak laugh at the same time. "Liam, man. I didn't know you had a think for that no talent singer Dalfina. And Blythe, I never knew you two had a thing going. I am shocked. Kind of hurt actually. Why am I always the last to know these things." he teased, turning to page seven to glance at the pictures before laughing out loud. "Wow Michi, photo fail there. How did you even get your face to look that way?" he questioned. Tossing the paper on the bed for all to read.

He turned his appear over to his friends who all seemed rather snug in their beds and clapped his hands. "C'mon up, it's to late to be sleeping in. We're in Hawaii people!" he announced as if they didn't know. He could be rather annoying, and right now he was trying really hard not to be a complete douche. He didn't want to do this event thing, but it seemed he had no choice, so he'd save all the sarcasm and hate for the event today when no one was watching. Seemed like a good enough plan, in the mean time he'd simply poke fun at his room mates. "Now Blythe, remember. Play nice. That means brass knuckles must remain here." he said in a stern daddy voice with a smirk.

He got up and started to go through his couple of duffel bags he brought, tugging out a few shirts, pictures, and even a hat he'd been seen on stage with a couple of times. He signed them all and tossed them into a box labeled Charity Auction that had been placed in their room the night before. "K, I did my part for you event Bly. So, get lots of money so we can appear better then that one girl." he said, completely spacing on her name and not finding it important enough to even attempt to remember it. "Well, I guess I'll get pretty first." he said with a sly smile.

Aaron proceeded into the bathroom to quickly shower, he wanted to smell good but not for Audra, but for the other fans, he heard there was going to be a lot of people at this event thing and he wanted to be the best thing there. To over shine Audra and in his opinion that wouldn't be hard to do. He took a deep breath as he stepped out into the steaming bathroom, wiping at the mirror to unfog it and quickly brushing his teeth. Once tried off he changed into his outfit choice for the day. Yes, the shirt was mean, but it was funny. He just knew Audra would love it.

He walked out of the bathroom, a smell of apple bodywash following him out, he winked at Blythe and smirked. "Yes, I do smell all apple pretty, thanks to Blythe and her bodywash." he confirmed before anyone even asked the question. He yawned out and sat on the edge of the bed, the events notice in his hand now as he read over it. "Dude Liam, you better wear a raincoat today, you're going to be with Dalfina." he said, tossing the notice back to Liam on the bed and heading into the living room to watch a little television before the event started. He heard a knock at the door, and glanced at it.

"Liam! Get the door!" he yelled across the room, assuming Liam was probably out of bed in shock now after reading the notice, he flipped through the channels and sighed. "I can't believe I have to do this? I guess out-shining her won't be so bad. I mean, it just doesn't seem fair to her, she has to deal with all my awesomeness while I have to just deal. Uh." he murmured at himself, stopping the tv on MTV's Parental Control and leaning forward to watch it, the knocking continued on the front door and you'd think he'd get up but instead. "Liiaammm!" he called again.

[OOC: Ta-da! I am so excited!]

Outfit Park Event Wear
Company Band-Mates
Mood Calm

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

8,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

█████ ███ Simple Outfit █████ ███ Hotel Room █████ ███ Zen b***h
User Image

Jet was having the best dream ever. He was sitting high up on a throne surrounded by pretty boys who were willing to do anything he wanted while at his feet Michi begged and begged for a second chance to be with him. He laughed and laughed until a million pieces of light stabbed him in the face. “ Ahhh!” He yelled rolling over and falling in the floor with a loud thud. He opened his eyes squinting at the window where he saw the outline of their manager. “ Cam, You’re killing me.” He said then crawled up from the ground and back into the bed nuzzling his face into Audi’s back and wrapping his arms around her like she was a redheaded teddy bear. Jet laughed as he listened to Cam get on to Fina about last nights puking escapade with Liam. “…Is this your idea of funny?” He heard Cam ask , Jet raised his hand like a school kid. “ It’s my idea of funny.” He said with a giggle. Which earned him a glare from Cam. “ What? Don’t look at me like that! You know how your angry face turns me on.” He said smiling. Yes, he also had slept with Cam before, several times. When they had gotten to San Diego he had been happy to get away from Florida. At first things were fine they were so busy coming out with their first album that sex really hadn’t been at the fore front of his mind but once they had become bigger and people started coming to them he felt awkward. Cam noticed that he never went out with anyone and never tried to sleep with anyone even just for a night let alone trying for a relationship. Cam approached him asking him is he had a problem with people or sex. Jet didn’t have a problem with people he just was scared to sleep with someone again. He was scared to be told he was bad and to get out again and he had told Cam that. So they had started what Jet had called Sex lessons. Cam taught him how to give and take pleasure. With Cam he learned how to top and bottom with a partner. They had sex and they were friends, they also worked together but there were no romantic feelings.
                                          They had sex together sometimes and sometimes he had sex with other people. He learned not to be afraid anymore of sex. Now he liked to think he was pretty good at it even. He had never hand another complaint like Michi’s .He wasn’t sure about Lex and Audi but he knew Cam had also slept with Fina too probably not for the same reason’s Jet had.

He got up from the bed and grabbed the article that was causing all the trouble this morning. He was barely half way through the article before he was rolling on the ground laughing his a** off. “ Oh my god! These people have some imagination.” He shook his head trying to get control of his laughter. “ Why aren’t the rest of us in this article? We were there too!” He said trying to act jealous. “ Fina, you get all the good articles.” He said with a pout sitting on the floor. His ears perked when Cam brought up the events. He got up and went over to where Fina was and looked over her shoulder to read the events for the day…. His heart froze in his chest. He walked like a zombie back to the bed where he had slept and sat down hard on the bed. “ Please tell me that’s a joke?” He asked Cam who shook his head at him. “ You mean I have to dress in underwear and take pictures with that a*****e of a midget?” He gave Cam a puppy look. “ Don’t make me go.” He whined. Cam sighed and shook his head. “ Nope, your going, Oh you need to do a hundred push-up and sit-ups. Cam stared at his body hard making Jet twitch. “Why? My skinniness is what makes me ….me.” Cam shrugged. “ They want a little definition and doing a few work out things will give you that. You’re going to be in little tiny underwear. Do it.” Jet pouted and Cam gave his pouted lips a kiss. “ You’ll be fine remember you are different from you were in high school. You’re a sex god now.” Cam said with a wink. “Don’t let that kid get to you alright? I‘ll have to be with Fina today so you‘ll be on your own. You can do that right?” Jet nodded, "Hey!" He yelled as Cam left "Don't start the engine if you aren't going to drive the car!" He yelled after him and pointing at his crotch. Jet sighed,He didn’t want to be half naked with that guy but Cam was right he wasn’t the same person he was in high school and people had begged him for sex before. He was going to keep this mind set for the shoot. He was cool, good in bed…All that stuff. He poked Audi in the hip. “You’re going to be with snot nosed Teens all day you might want to cover up your goodies today or your going to have underage pervert eyes on them all day.” He saw Fina leave and the other two girls were still laying about in bed. He stood up and ran to the bathroom. “ I’m take a shower first today you girls can be last now! “ He said with an evil laugh.

He stripped his clothes off and got in the shower. He ran the soap over his body as he took in the look of his body. He was skinny but he did have ab, chest and arm definition. He didn’t know what Cam was talking about. He was underwear shoot ready every day! Meaning he wore under wear every day. He had to say his arms had the best definition. It took a lot of arm strength to play the drums and keep your arms moving your arms for a whole song or even a whole concert. He practiced every day. Except for days like yesterday where he was on a flight for most of the day then had events at night. Today he would go to the sound proof room where all the instruments were after his photo shoot today and practice. Just because they were professionals now didn’t mean he could stop working hard. In fact it meant he had to work harder. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and rubbed another towel over his hair. He looked in the mirror looking at his pale face and dark eyes that were standing out more than usual with his hair smoothed back from his face. He left the bathroom wearing the towels and went to his suitcase not worried about his nakedness and knew the girls wouldn’t be worried either. He pulled out simple clothes knowing that they would be dressing him. He was going to let his hair dry on it’s own too. Today the stylist at the shoot would be dressing him and doing his hair and make-up also. He was a bit lucky he really didn’t have to do anything much but put on clothes to be ready to go to his event. He wasn’t as nervous as he was when he first read the event page. After Cam’s reassurance he was difference he had his confidence back and was ready to go. He was going to show Michi what he missed and would never get again.

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
F E L L I N G:: Sleepy, Unamused
C O M P A N Y:: Bandmates
O U T F I T:: Click

User Image

Alright, well maybe their were a few things Jet could work on beside just his abilities in bed. That come back of his was utterly lame as well. "Oh, Jet that really hurt." Michi mocked, his eye turning to the black headed male, placing a pale hand over his bare chest. For a moment he faked a hurt expression, but that look was short lived and soon malted into his ever present smirk. "Guess sex isn't the only thing your bad at, your come backs could use allot of work." However, his other comment caused the small male to pause, he fought the urge to physically check until he was clear out of view. Only then did he reach out, touching his fingers around the piece of hair Jet had been referring too. Which was very much real, and very much clean. Growling at himself for actually falling for such a trick, Michi tracked at a safe distance behind Laim. Who seemed to resemble something like a penguin in his walking. There were a few bubbles of laughter he had to choke down, as much as he felt for that male, and as gross at it all was... his misery was still amusing. And since he was the only one brave enough to actually offer him any of help, he figure he had a little right to take some enjoyment out of it. He was so focused on the care taking of his friend that the bi-colored haired male hardly noticed the little paper on the door, whatever it was could wait until he could breath fresh air again.

Once Laim was situated in the shower, Michi made himself comfortable on the bed. Not bother to chance into any kind of sleep wear, he simply kicked off his flip-flops and laid back. Within a few moments he seemed to fall asleep. Of course the bliss didn't seem to last long, soon the sound of a loud male voice was drawing him out of dream land. An annoyed groan fall from the boys lips, as he reached his hand down, feeling with his fingers over the floor until he caught his discarded flip-flips in them. Lifting them by the strip he did a blind throw, hoping to hit the annoyance that was Aaron. However, instead of it heating the large male he heard the item connect with the door frame, a short thud sounded before it fall silent on the carpet floor. "God, Aaron do you ever stop talking." The boy groaned slowly pushing himself upright. Michi really wasn't much of a morning person, though his grumpiness in the morning was nothing compared to Blythe the man had to have ball of steel to talk to her so early, much less wake her up. Sleepy crystal orbs turned to look at that male, trying to focuses more on his actual words rather then the annoying drone of his voice. "What are you talking about?" Pulling himself up into a setting position he reach his hand forward to take hold of the paper thrown on to the bed. It didn't take long for the light orbs to find the offending picture. The reaction was automatic, his plush pink lips fall open, a look of horror lifted his eye lids, and quickly his hands balled into fist. Soon their was the sound of ripping, as he tore at the paper, only enough to cut thought the small off-shot photo of him. The words however seemed to remain mostly intact a few letters here and there were missing but it was still readable. Looks of course mattered a large amount to the small male. On most occasions he could spend a large amount of time in the bathroom to get ready for the day. Most of the time was spent on his hair, since the small bits of makeup he wore didn't take up that much of his time. "Who the hell took that?" The words came out as an angry growl as he threw the abused paper to the side were it slipped off the bed and too the floor.

Muttering something about his ability to jam a camera down someones throat-or at least have Blythe do it-he kicked his feet over the side of the bed, and stood, rather amused to see Aaron claim the bathroom first. Sighing he decided to take his time in finding his outfit, feeling a slight urge to make up for that unflattering photo. In the end he selected two shirts, a black one that fitted his body rather well, with a sheer see-thought shirt thrown over top. Tight ripped jeans, tacked with two different belts, one donned with a single worded buckle. His shoes were rather colorful, featuring a pretty rainbow shooting over the fabric. A few accessories were added here and there, before he finally ruffled though his duffel beg to find his phone. Tapping the screen until it displayed 24 missed called. All from the same number. He scanned it long enough to make sure the notice would disappear before shoving it into his back pocket. And since the guitarist was still occupying the bathroom Michi had to find another task. Spotting his Teal colored 3DS on the edge of the dresser, he made his way over to it, managing to close his fingers around the item when the noticed caught his eyes. A quick scan brought forth a small curse from his lips. "Well, this will be delightfully awkward." In all honesty Michi hardly gave much thought to Jet since their falling out back in high school. He'd known what he said had been rather a*****e like, but really never seemed to think of it like that big of a deal. He of course hadn't known it had been the males first time, and if he had, he probably would have been at least a little bit nicer to the man. Michi had lost his virginity allot earlier then that. It had been one of his first act of rebellion against his parents. Since they had been so convinced that he wasn't really gay, it was just a phase right? He'd felt the need to prove them wrong. He not only lost his virginity soon after but did so with more then one guy at the same time. Michi had never been one to test the water, he always seemed to dive in head first. Wither it turned out bad or good, it was at least done. And so he'd never really saw sex as a huge deal, he wasn't the kind of person to worry over how perfect his first time was. Still it never gave him the right to be an utter a** to Jet, an yet it was something he hardly thought on. However, his view may change drastically should he find out that it was the males first time. It would very likely spark some feelings of guilt very unknown to the small male.

His attention over the up coming event was drawn away by the sound of Aaron's voice. He didn't bother to listen to the words he was say, only took this as an acknowledgement that the bathroom was open. Only just catching the sound of a knock on the door before he claimed the room for his own, throwing the door closed and locking it behind him. Of course he didn't need to spend an obsidian amount of time in the room since the people at the shoot would make his look his best. Still a long nice shower before dealing with Jet would be a wonderful way to start his day.

[Ooc: ...]

User Image

KT KUPKAKE's Stud

Sex Symbol

User Image

YOU CAN TRY TO READ MY LYRICS OFF OF THIS PAPER BEFORE I LAY 'EM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( BUT YOU WON'T TAKE THE STING OUT OF THESE WORDS BEFORE I SAY 'EM
xx'CAUSE AIN'T NO WAY I'MA LET YOU STOP ME FROM CAUSING MAYHEM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN I SAY I'MA DO SOMETHING I DO IT

xxxxxxxxx » IDON'TGIVEADAMNWHATYOUTHINK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M NOT AFRAID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M NOT AFRAID

Groaning and rolling over on her side, Alexia pulled the blankets up over her head. She didn’t know what was worse, the slamming of the door, by their manger or the fact he was no blinding them all. Trying her hardest to ignore them and go back to sleep, but with the two bickering back and forth it was now an impossible task. Grunting she sat up and glared at the two who just wouldn’t shut the hell up. ”Can you two shut the hell up! People are trying to sleep!” She practically yelled before lying back down and covering her head up once again. She had a massive headache and it wasn’t from a hangover, no it was a combination of staying up so late, seeing the assholes known as The Unseen and maybe a little bit from drinking, but it was most defiantly not a hangover.

From under the blanket she couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped her when she heard a ’Thud’ on the ground. Indicating someone was now up, then Jets voice hit her ears. It wasn’t soon after him complaining about dying then getting turned on he started to laugh, a lot. ’What the hell.’ She thought to herself before sitting up and throwing the pillow in his general direction. Now Cam was talking to Jet about some Event. She was clueless until she heard Fina say something about her death. This quickly got her attention. Throwing the covers off her body she stalked over to the article first. She wanted to know why no one would be quiet so she could sleep, she didn’t care if they had an hour, it didn’t take her that long to get ready. Opening and reading said article then flipping to page seven to see the pictures; she dropped the article and fell on her bed in a fit of laughter. Not caring about her apparent imminent death anymore.

After what seem liked hours, but really only minutes, Alexia had to force herself to stop laughing so she could breath. Gasping as she tried to breath, but for the life of her she just couldn’t catch her breath, probably because she was still laughing. Sitting up finally being able to breathe again, Cam leaned in to kiss her on her forehead and she swatted him away. She loved the man as much as a family, but she wasn’t a fan of him kissing her, even on her forehead. It was a secret that he had been with both Jet and Fine, but she didn’t know where his mouth has been as of late. Getting up and stretching she watched Cam leave then Fina, still in her night clothes, then before she could move Jet had stolen the shower. ”Damnit Jet! Ever hear of ladies first?!” She shouted through the door at the man. Kicking the door softly she turned her back on the bathroom door and let her gaze fall on the copper headed woman, still in bed. Thinking fast she quickly jumped onto the bed the other woman was occupying and jumped on Audi. ”Come on sleepy head! Get up!” She said bouncing on her friend. Knowing that doing this was either going to end with her on the floor and hit, neither stopped her though.

Thinking ahead to her incoming doom, Lex jumped off of her best friend as she walked over to dresser to see what the big deal was. She vaguely remembered looking at the stupid card before she went to bed, but what was on it seemed to skip her sleep induced mine. Reading the card for the second time, she repeated the actions of the night before. She paled slight and put the card back, cursing how Cam was now gone. They were kidding right, they weren’t going to leave her alone with the Blonde hair demon from the other band. Granted she wasn’t scared by anything because of her brothers, but a crazy-demon like lady was enough to ruffle even her feathers. Looking over to Jet as he walked out of the bathroom then over to Audi. You guys, Fina was right. I’m going to die!” She wined to both of them. This as a serious issue, she would have to bring some kind of small hidden weapon to defend herself! She knew that Blythe had a reputation for always having brass knuckles on her, if maybe the woman was unarmed she might have a chance.

Giving one last long look to the offending paper, Lex turned her back on it and walked over to one of her bags, she grabbed a white tank top and a pair of black and gray stripped shorts, with a belt. Hurrying to the now empty bathroom she closed and locked the door. Quickly stripping off her sleep wear ,which wasn’t much anyway, she turned on the shower and stepped into the hot spray. She relaxed the second the water hit her now stressed body. This was going to be the worse day ever and she would even by lucky to live. Washing her hair and body, she got out just as fast as she had gotten in, out of them all it always seemed she took the quickest showers. Drying off her body, she quickly got dressed in the clothes she brought in with her, the last thing she wanted was Fina to walk in, while she was getting dressed. Quickly drying her hair with the blow dryer and deciding to go light with the make-up by only putting on eyeliner and mascara. Opening the door Lex stepped out and placed her sleep clothes with her clothes from the previous night. Grabbing her hat off the night stand she put it on her head in the same fashion she always wore it in. Sighing she sat on the edge of the bed putting her necklace back on as she waited for the others to get done.

COMPANY : Jet and Audi
                                                            CLOTHING : Clicky.
                                                            FEELING : Terrified.

Taku Yuuhi's Significant Otter

Ruthless Combatant

User Image

Sleep for Audra was not exactly peaceful. She had a dream that her precious guitar had been absolutely destroyed in a large bonfire. In a fit of rage she ran into the fire to retrieve her guitar but during her dash for the fire she fell into a pit of vipers who, instead of biting her, decided to start wrapping themselves around her slender form. When Audra tried to scream in her dream no sound came out, but above her she could hear the collective laughter of some very familiar people. When Audi had looked up she saw that band and pulled a ninja move to run up the walls of the pit only to roundhouse kick Aaron in the face before she turned to the other band members of The Unseen. She taunted them to attack, and Blythe took her bait –

“Dalfina! What the hell were you thinking?”

The scene in her mind faded away as the redhead stirred in her sleep. She let out a sleepy groan and pulled the blanket up over her head as the curtains were flung open and more yelling occurred. It took Audi a moment to realize just what was going on, and not but a second there was a shift in the blankets before Audi heard a thump coming from the other side of the bed. Audra peeked out from under the blankets to see that Jet was crawling back into bed and snuggled up to her back. This caused a small grin to form on Audi’s lips; she loved cuddling. It was a great change of pace from the disruptive morning she was already experiencing. Stupid Cameron ruining her nightmare that had been slowly evolving into an epic tale of a** kickery. Oh well, at least she managed to pull a Chuck Norris on Aaron.

Lex let out a whine directed at Cam and Fina and Audi felt she rather agreed. “Yeahhh. Sleep is good. If I have to be around the man whore all day then I at least wanna be well rested for it.” Audi mumbled, her head back under the blankets. Cam and Fina went at it for a little while longer, and Audi could only let out a sigh as both Fina and Jet began flirting with their manager. It wasn’t a secret, at least to her, that Fina and Jet had both slept with Cam. Audra never did and she really had no intention of doing it. Casual sex wasn’t something Audi did very often, usually only when she was either drunk or really stressed out, but even when Cam showed interest during those times she politely refused. She figured she just wasn’t as comfortable with the idea of sleeping with the same guy who not only worked with them on a daily basis, but who had also slept with her two friends. Even if it meant nothing to any of them it would be just too weird for Audra.

The blankets were suddenly pulled back from her head and Audra looked up to see Cam standing there. She gave him a sleepy smile as he kissed her forehead. “See you later, Cammy.” Audra called as the manager left the room. Not but a moment later and there was a poke on her hip from none other than Jet. When he spoke Audra couldn’t help but let out a small laugh. Under aged pervert eyes. Didn’t sound very appealing now that she thought about it. “I’m more worried about being stuck with a potential *****. I’ve heard Aaron screws pretty much anything with a hoo-ha. I should probably bring a box of rape whistles for the ladies there.” For a moment Audra actually considered doing this, not out of seriousness but to pull one over on Aaron. To embarrass him further. But then she realized she had no idea where she’d even get the whistles so that plan was down the drain.

Fina left the room to see if the people across the hall could spare any coffee and not long after Jet claimed the bathroom, giving an evil laugh as he did so. Audi gave a stretch, knowing full well she had to get out of bed soon to get ready for the day. However before she even had the chance she saw Lex quickly making her way over before she started jumping on the bed she was laying on. Audi sent the dark-haired woman a glare and made a swipe for the idiot’s leg. “Get off the bed now before I let Blythe in the room to kill you.” Audra growled playfully. Lex hopped off after that and wandered over to the card of death. Audi pushed herself upward so she was sitting on the bed and gave out a large yawn. Today was going to be a bad day, especially for Lex.

Her brown eyes flew over to the bassist as she whined about dying just as Jet came out of the bathroom. Audra shrugged at Lex. “I dunno, I think I’d rather die than run the chance of getting raped by a dude who can’t walk on his own two feet.” Audra smirked in an attempt to cheer Lex up. Lex stole the bathroom next and Jet started changing so Audi decided to see what all the fuss was about in the newspaper. Apparently everyone else found it funny but Cam, so it probably had something to do with last night. When Audi got up and walked over to where the newspaper sat, immediately a coy grin made its way to her lips as she called over to Jet. “I knew we let her run around drunk off her a** for a reason.” When Audi flipped to the photos she couldn’t help the laugh from escaping her. Oh that was just too rich!

Lex left the bathroom not long after so Audi figured it was her turn now. She grabbed her clothes for the day as well as a few other bathroom supplies before she made her way into the bathroom. Having showered right before she went to bed she decided to save time and instead put her hair up and jumped in the shower to wash her body and shave. When she hopped out of the shower she dried herself off with a fluffy towel and changed into her nice clothes for the day. She took her hair out of its braid to find it was perfectly wavy, a smile forming on her lips. She grabbed one of her hair bands and stuck it on her head, not using it for its intended purpose but instead as decoration as it made it look like there was a little white and black bow on her head. Audi took out her make-up and got to work, giving herself the cat-eye look with her eyeliner and making her lashes long and dark. Then came her favorite part, the thing that was her trademark in the band other than her flame-colored hair – her blood red lipstick. The lipstick didn’t just color her lips, but it made them have a glossy look as well, as though it were lip stick and lip gloss all in one.

When she was all done Audi left the bathroom, smelling of lilies with a faint hint of vanilla. She slipped on her heels before she put on her usual peace necklace and her three favorite rings. When she was all done she sat down on the bed next to Lex, resting her head on the females shoulder. “If you die today, just know I’ll go kill that scary amazon woman to avenge you.” She didn’t like the idea of being with Aaron today, but she knew Lex definitely had it worse. Blythe was terribly violent and mean-spirited. “Just stay in public places with lots of people around – I doubt she’ll do anything with people around.” Her tone was joking, and she was a bit, but she also meant what she said. She wouldn’t put it past Blythe to try and get payback for the time Lex beat up Liam.

User Image() F E E L I N G Amused, though a bit annoyed.

() C O M P A N Y Jet and Lex.

() O U T F I T Clicky.

User Image

Nyki Eve's Husband

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
→ᵦℓᵧᵺὲ←

XXXXXXX The soft sound of buzzing awoke Blythe from her dream like state. Her hand blindly shot out to grab the vibrating cell phone by her face. Lifting it to her ear, she answered the call. Her order was outside of the door, and payment was needed. Blythe slipped out of bed and touched her rainbow striped toe to the ground. Careful not to wake her band mates she made for the door, anxious for what waited for her. A dark haired man waited, with an exceptionally large wooden crate, labeled in Russian. He gave her a nod and she stepped aside. He traveled a few feet then set down the obviously heavy crate on the kitchen counter. Blythe walked to her wallet and dished out then amount she knew rather well. This did not happen often but when it did it was always expensive. The man nodded and left. Green eyes greedily eyed the crate, she knew the contents oh so well, and it excited her to even be so close. She grabbed a large mug, placing it on the marbled counter top beside the crate. Then grabbed a kitchen knife, and used it to pry the crate open. Which open easily enough and cause the knife to not suffer any long term damage.

With the top removed, the sides easily fell apart. Revealing a vat of coffee. Inside of a keg for transportation. The blond would need a wagon or something to bring it with her. She grinned at the glinting silver surface, maybe with this she could control herself. Though the draw back may be what this much coffee would do to her. Eventually she would become a bit restless and jittery. Filling the cup, she took a long deep sip, and made her way to one of her many bags. She had twice as many as the boys. Living up to a girly stereotype, But even in Hawaii Blythe had her specific style and truly enjoyed the looks it got her. Even on the tour bus she owned two large trunks full of clothes and accessories and other miscellaneous things. She drew under garments and her outfit for the day. She decided to move for the shower before the boys even bothered to wake up. She showered quickly, slightly rushing so she could be finished and maybe go find a nice spot to enjoy coffee on the beach somewhere. For a moment she even forgot about the event she had to take place in today. Leaving all of her shower things in the bathroom, she exited the room. Seeing the boys beginning to stir. The blond woman refilled her empty cup and then took a seat next to the still sleepy Michi, leaning back against the head board. After a moment she placed her headphones from her I-pod in her ears and closed her eyes, listening to a recording of a complex Drum solo that was over ten minutes long. It was exhausting to play and took total concentration. She begun miming her way through it, wrists flicking and turning as if they truly held sticks and connected with real drum heads and cymbals. Going on like that for a long time, body moving with the music, she froze and her eyes open at the addition of weight by her feet.

Aaron came into view as her vision focused. She tugged the headphones from her ears and caught the end of his sentence. She caught her name and then the implication of her being with someone.
"Damn... What has the media come up with now?' This would not be the first time they implanted rumors of her having relations with random members of other bands. It always either made her laugh or pissed her off. This time she wasn't sure which it would be. At the release of the paper Blythe snatched it up. ' Liam is awfully close..... Blythe' "s**t." The word left Blythe's mouth as a look of impending death crossed over her features. Her eyes turned to said singer, and a small giggle bubbled up from inside her, angry face broken. "Liam?! Ha! Michi has a better chance then you darling. He even looks girly. What part of Lesbian don't they understand. Well, better you than a Whinny b***h Girl band member." She stated referring to Organized Chaos. She rose to get more coffee, half listening to Aaron. When her name fell from his lips she paused mid-sip. When he told her no brass knuckles she raised an eyebrow. Setting down her cup she straightened herself, standing tall then took a step towards him. "Oh?" She tilted her head to the side with a low hint of a smile in place. "And I suppose you'll take them from me? Okay, lets try that. But mind you, I need no weapon to take that woman to the dirt. Would you like an example?" A smile flickered across her face at the playful words. When he dropped in the items the smile grew. "You all know I play to win."

Yes, Blythe could be rather competitive, she knew how to play dirty and no problem doing so. As Organized Chaos discovered when they found their tattered instruments, she even got the mic and back up sticks, strings and cords. Her green eyes fell upon Liam as she walked towards him and picked up one of his duffel bags then tossed it at him, then a pack of colored sharpies as well.
"Give me a pair of your underwear and sign them. Fan girls will eat that s**t up. Maybe literally." She spun towards Michi, and pointed to his bags as well. "Give me s**t too. Maybe write something cute on something." Next the blond on a mission turned to her own bags and begun picking through a few things. She picked up a set of drumsticks, she didn't use them often but they were one of her many customized pairs. The pair was black shatter proof glass with small silver studs embedded in the handles. Picking up a metallic sharpie she signed both sticks and stuck them along with other items in the box for charity. Sitting on the edge of the bed she slid her feet into her boots she picked for today. They were some of her favorite and certainly complimented her legs. Blythe continued to slip accessories onto her wrists and fingers. Then in a small compact applied makeup and shimmer dust to her skin. Finally she pulled her hair back into a low fluffy ponytail. She stood up as Aaron came out of the bathroom in a cloud of steam and lingering scent of her body wash. 'At least now he smells and looks like a fruit.' She sent a mock angry glare at him then sauntered over to the counter and her keg of coffee. She got herself a refill then leaned against the counter and pondered her game plan for surviving today without Lex's blood being spilled. She supposed she could do it, but it would not be an easy feat.

Outfit: >Event<
Company: The Boys
Mood: Giddy for coffee and pissed
OOC:

Malevolent Firestarter

User Image

User Image
User Image

Liam justed wanted to have apeaceful sleep. He wanted to stay in bed until tweleve or one in the afternoon. Was that to much to ask for? Guess it was. Aaron called out to him and Liam opened up his groggy eyes. He wanted to just stay in bed and not have to face that awful singer. He yawned as he got up and looked at Aaron with a clueless expression. his hair sticking up in spots, not that it didn't look bad on him, after all he normally had that messy hair look anyways. He raised an eyebrow. Aaron wasn't making any sense to him at all. "Why the hell would I like somebody as untalented and disgusting as her?" He blurted out to him. What did the press come out with this time? What what? Him and Blythe? Are they being serious now. "They really are running out of scams aren't they." he said with a roll of his eyes. No doubt Blythe didn't go for males. Press people where so stupid, no way there fans would actually believe that kind of crap. He jumped a little when Blythe seemed appaled that she'd been paired with Liam. He put a hand over his heart as the other. "What? You'd Pick Michi over me?...but...But i thought we had somethign special!" he said in a fake hurt voice but laughed it off and agreeded. "Justing seeing those girls wants to turn you stairght I bet." he said and got up off the bed now.

Liam took the paper and looked over it. His face dropped seeing the gross picture they had taken. So that's how they came up with this idea!? "What about this for a title! Organized Choas's lead singer a lush and poor Liam is the innocent Bystand to that train wreck!" he said pissed off now to get the full story and tossed the paper back onto the bed and shook his head. Not all publicity was good, despite what you can be told. This was horrible. Poor Michi to, his face. How embaressing. Even if Liam was getting puked on his face was relativly calm, more ticked off then anything but nothing to extreme. Liam went to get dress while Blythe and Aaron talked and what not. he vaguley heard it, he was mentioned so it's not like he needed to listen anyways. He pulled on his outfit for the day. He showered last night, a long hour shower to so he was pretty clean now. if anything he just neeed a mirror to fix his hair and even then it didn't take to long to fix up. He went to the main room and looked up at the events they had. his face dropped. "WHY HER!" he glared at the event paper's like he'd be able to intimadate it to change for him. Like that was going to happen.

He sighed and looked over to Blythe who seemed pumped about giving away signed things. Well ok not pumped but she was definatly thinking. He raised an eyebrow as she tugg through his stuff. What was she doing there? She through a pair of his own boxers at him and sharpies. he raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" he said but only shrugged and pulled out a black and red sharpie, his colours. He laid out the boxers and signed it with his first name in red and last name in black. The boxers where black with white writing so he had to sign his name in the white spots for it to be seen. It was a little weird how a fan really could love stuff like Liam's boxers but he was sexy and had a great a** so he wasn't going to scomplain to much. He gave Blyth back the signed boxers and heard the door and then his name. "Lazy bum!": liam called back to his best friend before heading to the door,

He ran his fingers through his hair before answering the door with a bit of a smile, you know incase it was the press but his face dropped seeing it was her! "What the hell? What are you doing here?" he grunted glaring at her. maybe he needed that rian coat Aaron suggested right now. he didn't want to have to deal with her just yet. he knew she'd ruin his morning but he didn't even have coffee yet and now it was just ruined.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while >.> Been busy with School projects and work OX

User Image

C o m p a n y:bandmates
O u t f i t: add here later because my computer is bein a b!tch
M o o d Not so great

Hygienic Lunatic

o u t f i tEvent Outfitm o o dDazedc o m p a n yBand-Mates

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            "Do, de, da..." she murmured to herself, already trying to forget the mornings events. All of them except of course everyone's reactions to their pairings, oh and the fact that Jet had fell off his bed, that was quiet amusing, in fact just the mere thought of it put a smile on her face. She giggled weakly at the thought of it once more. Rocking back and forth on her heels as she waited outside the door. It really was taking a while for the door to be opened in front of her. Days it seemed. She took a deep breath as she stared at the pasty white color have tempted to open the door herself. She could hear people in the room, but couldn't make out the voices. It all sounded muffled to her.

That was until she heard Liam! a second time, her eyes went large as she turned to sneak away, only to be caught as the door opened, she looked over her shoulder and gave a weak sickening smile before turning to face him. He was rather rude, but that was nothing new for him, she sighed softly and rolled her eyes, her hands finding her bare hips as she stared at him. "I live across the hall, I wasn't expecting them to allow insects in this hotel. How wrong I was." she said, her words clear due to the fact she was sober but that also made for one cranky girl. Well, she tried to be nice to her band mates all the time, drunk or not, but when it came to other people, not so much.

Fina smirked at him before looking him up and down. "Hey, lucky you, with my help you finally made it to the front page of the paper. You should frame that picture on page seven. I think the puke brought out the color of your eyes." she said with a smirk before turning and walking across the hall to her door, her hand on the knob as she glanced over her shoulder. "See you in an hour." she laughed and entered the room.

Once inside she took in a deep breath, quiet proud of how she handled herself, irritated she wouldn't be getting any coffee, but proud of how it went down. She leaned against the door staring into the room. "What did we ever do to deserve such horrible neighbors across the hallway." she asked her band before clarifying what she meant. "The Uglyseen band is across the hall. And now.. We have no coffee.." she added, heading to her duffel bag only to find a black dress bag on top of it. "What the? Cam..." she growled, reading the note.

Dalfina,
                                                            You're required to wear this.
                                                            Father and I decided you need to look you best.
                                                            Do not make us regret allowing you to come to Hawaii.
                                                            Thank you.
                                                            Cam

She tossed the letter aside and shook her head. "Now I have a dress code? What the hell!? I was going to wear a paper bag over my body, and a plastic bag over my head. That way I might have suffocated before I actually had to pretend to get along with Liam.." she whined, walking into the bathroom to change into this mystery dress.

Shock fell across her face as she pulled out the beautiful red silk dress, red shoes came from the mystery box, and a few pieces of jewelry. She groaned out. "I'm going to look like a princess. I fing hate princesses!" she yelled out the door of the bathroom as she changed out of her pajamas and slid the tight fitted dress onto her body. Cleavage was clearly noticeable in this dress, and her legs looked amazing once the heels were on. She groaned out in dislike before grabbing her curling iron and stared to do her hair. Afterwards she did her make up, yes she was capable of doing all of this, even more so since she was sober. She growled under her breath at the thought, how badly she could use a drink right now.

Finally, she opened the door and walked out, brushing her hands across the red of the dress. She glanced at herself and sighed again, she hated how she looked, she looked so, so proper and it was eating at her, she hated it. "Look what Cam did to meee!?" she whined to her band mates, hoping for their support and she chewed her lip, she half considered changing but knew that if she wasn't seen wearing this in the event pictures Cam would jump her case and she just didn't need that now, her eyes glanced over at the bar and she felt her stomach churn with need before her eyes diverted back to her band. "I look like a barbiee!!!" she whined out again.

[OOC: Wo0t! My move went well. My internet took longer to be reconnected than I liked but oh well, it's back now and nothing can take it away! NOTHING! P.s. I will post for Aaron later or tomorrow. Also, new outfit!]

User Image

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                                                  "No, No I do not ever stop talking Michi, you should get your pretty little a** out of bed anyways." was his simple reply to him, a sly smile on his face as he sat on HIS couch, he wiggled comfortably into it. Staring into the other room, he couldn't see Michi ripping up the paper, he could only hear it being pulled to sherds. He couldn't help but chuckle, he knew that picture was possibly the worst Michi ever had taken. "Mich-Mich, I wanted an autograph on that picture!!!" he joked.

He got up and walked into the bedroom to see the small pieces of paper on Michi's bed, just confirming what he had thought, he shook his head and brought his attention to Blythe who was letting her competitive side show. Ignoring her tease about him taking away her knuckles. She was one scary B**** but he wasn't to afraid considering he was twice her size, he rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue in reply. A sudden laugh escaping his lips as he saw the look on her face about being with Liam. "Awe, don't be hurt Liam, it's obvious she has bad taste in men... Well, ha, she has no taste in men, that explains why she'd be with Michi over us." he laughed, smirking over at Michi and then returning his gaze to Blythe who was bouncing over here for stuff, and over this way. He shook his head, she was making him dizzy. He returned to his couch once again and continued watching his shirt.

Aaron called out to Liam again, really not wanting to get off the couch, he was enjoying his program, and having to move would just ruin it for him. "Okay, everyone! This is my couch. I don't want anyone else's butt funk up on it, so sit on the other couches." he called to his band mates with a chuckle. Finally after what felt like ever Liam was walking past him. "I know you are, but what am I!" he replied to his lazy comment, smiling.

Clearly caught by surprised at Liam's voice incearse he jumped nearly off the couch, peeking around Liam to see a black haired female, he couldn't exactly make her out as well as he wanted to so he got up and walked over to his friend, looking over his shoulder at none other then the girl on the cover of the paper, he smirked at her and caught himself gazing at her choice in outfit, he wanted to hate it, but she had a rack from the heavens, he stared before she opened her mouth and ruined everything. "Liam, when you're doing arguing with the dog, tie her up and close the door." he commented, winking at her. He than returned to his seat only slightly paying attention to the door now, his focus returning to his show before his cell phone went off and he sighed.

"Hello? What? Now, crap, whatever, let me grab my guitar, uh huh, bye." he hung up, stood up and grabbed his guitar case, waving at them. "See ya! Have fun!" he groaned as he walked out of the door. And headed down to the cab that was waiting out front of him and Audra, he scooted in. "We can go." he said smugly. "No sir, I've been ordered to wait until a female by the name of Audra arrives as well." he said. "She can walk, she could use the exercise." he said laughing. "Ha sir, but no, we'll be waiting." he said, not even attempting to appeal to Aaron's jerk side. And so, they waited.

[OOC: Sorry, It's short!]

Outfit Park Event Wear
Company Band-Mates
Mood Calm

User Image

Taku Yuuhi's Significant Otter

Ruthless Combatant

User Image

Before she knew it Dalfina was bursting back into the room, mentioning something about horrible neighbors. For a second she thought that Dalfina had been drinking already, but when the woman announced that The Unseen, of all damned people, were parked across the hall Audra couldn’t help but let out a frustrated groan. Seriously? Of all the people in the hotel it had to be them? Audra would rather have a hotel room full of psychotic groupies than those assholes. Maybe. It was a close call and Audra wasn’t about to be held responsible if a group of psycho groupies were swapped with the assholes and made their stay even worse. There would be no living that one down.

“Just think, Fina, if you have a dress code then Liam probably does too. You’re not the only one suffering!” Audi grinned. Hopefully. If they were going to be on camera she could only imagine that Liam would have a dress code as well. If not then that was ******** up, no two ways about it.

Dalfina disappeared into the bathroom to change and Audi flopped back onto the bed with a quiet sigh. She pulled out her iPhone from her pocket and opened one of her most favorite apps: Temple Run. Her eyes focused in on the game, ignoring the other two in the room as she took turn after turn, jumping and sliding to avoid the stupid monkeys. It was the perfect game for her considering she hated most monkeys in the real world. Only the cute little ones she found to be, well, cute. And orangutans, they were adorable as well. Her current train of thought snapped her out of her zone and she died. In the game of course. “Stupid a** zombie monkey ********] Audi growled out in frustration. And she was racking up a high score too! Sad face.

The bathroom door swung open and out walked Dalfina. Audi sat up on the bed and turned her eyes to the dark-haired woman, a genuine smile growing on her lips despite Dalfina’s words. “Yeah, look what he did; he made you look god damned gorgeous!” She was serious, Audi had a hard time remembering when Dalfina had ever looked more beautiful. She was going to say something else when suddenly her phone went off. She glanced down to see who it was, realizing that it was the hotel. She turned away from Dalfina for a second to take the call. It seemed she was taking a taxi to her little outing and it was ready for her to arrive. Hanging up she tucked the phone back into her pocket and turned to the group.

“It seems my chariot awaits. I’ll see you guys later. Everyone stay alive! That means you, Lex Luthor.” With a slight smirk Audi picked up her guitar case and made her way out of the hotel room. The way down to the lobby was uneventful other than Audi taking the stairs due to her fear of elevators. If she was with her friends she could sometimes take the elevator but alone? No way in hell.

When she arrived down at the lobby she saw the taxi sitting out front and made her way for the doors. Immediately when she came upon the taxi she saw Aaron had already made himself comfortable. Immediately she knew how she was going to take the day. She slid into the back seat next to Aaron and sent him a pleasant smile. “Mornin’, Aaron.” She turned to the driver, flashing him a grin as well. “Mornin’ Mister Driver. I’m ready when you are. We wouldn’t want to keep the kids waiting now would we?” Audi settled into her seat, her brown eyes flickering this way and that, but the smile never left her lips. She would beat him with kindness, or, at least she hoped to.

User Image() F E E L I N G Amused.

() C O M P A N Y Aaron.

() O U T F I T Clicky.

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

8,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

█████ ███ outfit █████ ███ Taxi █████ ███ Zen b***h
User Image

Jet grabbed his bag and pulled out clothes for the day just something simple since at the photo shoot they would just make him strip and put on underwear. Why underwear? He thought, and with Michi. Half naked with the guy who has tossed him out on his a** not even ten minutes after they had sex. He sighed. No use thinking about it now, he’d just have to do it and get it over with. He dropped his towel and slid on the skin tight pants he had picked out then put on his shirt. He finished just as Fina came in and complained that The Unseen were their neighbors. Jet groaned and sat on the bed.” Why? Have we been bad lately? Did we do something to deserve this?” He said dramatically. “ Fina, we didn’t even know they were our neighbor’s until this morning, I bet if we mind our own business they’re mind theirs. Why did you go over their for coffee anyways? If you wanted some just call room service. This is a hotel after all.” He reminded her.

He gave a little laugh when she pulled out the dress, Cam was living out some perverted fantasy with this dress from the look of it because Fina would never wear something like that. He must have threatened her with death or something really big like never letting her drink again. “ It’s nice. You’ll look great and I don’t know what kind of princess dresses so slutty. I bet you’d never see Cinderella showing that much leg.” He said as she disappeared into the bathroom. He laid back beside Audi as she played her game on her phone knowing that she probably didn’t even notice him. She was like some sort of Zombie herself when it came to this game on her phone. He attention never turned from it. He looked up as Dalfina came out of the bathroom and gave a whistle. “ You do look great.” He said agreeing with Audi. “ But I don’t think Barbie comes to mind unless they come out with something like Rebelling against her parents Barbie or Easy girl at the Party Barbie.” He said with a grin.

As Audi headed out he grabbed his phone and checked the time. “ Ah, I have to go too, be a good girl Fina I know you can do it. Only kick Liam in the balls when the camera isn’t on you.” He said getting up from the bed. He slide his wallet and his phone in to his pockets then headed for the door. “ Well time for me to get semi-naked in front of a camera so cute boys can ogle me later.” He stopped by Fina giving her a big sloppy kiss on her forehead before heading out the door and to the lobby of the hotel. His phone rang when entered the lobby apparently he was getting a ride to the photo shoot too. That probably meant that Michi was getting a ride too and they probably wouldn’t shell out the money for two cars going to the same place. He saw the car and got in. “ Hello, I’m part one of your riding party today, the other one is slow and short and very annoying so if you could speed just a bit it would be better for all of us.” The driver cracked a smile and nodded. “ Yes sir.” Jet smiled back. “ Very good.” He crossed his legs and looked out the window. That munchkin better hurry up or they were going to be late.

ooc; sorry it's crap! crying

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
F E L L I N G:: Amused, distracted
C O M P A N Y:: Jet
O U T F I T:: Click

User Image

Steamy hot water sprayed down his pale bare sink. The bi-haired colored boy tilted his head down to allow to droplets to cascade over his ache neck. Sharing a bed with Bythe wasn't as easy as he had thought it might be. Turned out the women moved around quite allot in her sleep, he'd nearly fall onto the floor once during the night. Of course he was to afraid push her so he might claim more space for himself. Even if her band mates were like brothers to her, she was still a rather intimidating woman, even more so without caffeine coursing in her vines. Waking her up in the middle of the night was like signing his own death sentence, and Michi cared to much for this life to dare do that. Though the bathroom door he could hear muffled sounds of his friends speaking. However all words were drowned out by the slap of water onto the tile floor. Michi spent a good amount of time in there, the hot water felt lovely, and with all the drama that was sure to follow-instigated by him or not-a nice shower may be the only presenter he could enjoy for this time. However he couldn't spend his day in there, there was an event to get to, and a car he doubted would wait forever.

Reluctantly he turned, lifted his foot up to such off the water, before bending down to completely stop the flow. A short towel dry relieved him off all to droplets, and soon the effects of a nice hair dryer to his hair had it nice and dry. He paused only a moment to straighter his hair a bit-simply because if he didn't it would turn far to curly for his liking. Moments later he stepped out, fully clothed, whiffs of stem following behind him. He was actually rather surprised to see most of his band mates still present, mine one large male with a name that started with and A. "Damn. You guys are moving like zombies. Come one, kick up your feet the Organized whatever can't be kept waiting." His voice sounded a bit more chipper then was normal for him. But then Michi had a tendency to perk up at the chance of a little bit a mayhem, And spending a day with Jet may just give him that dosage of chaos he'd been lacking lately. There was a small laugh that followed his words, as he reached the dresser to snatch up his 3DS. He'd need some kind of entertainment with a bore like Jet in the car. He didn't bother to check what game was inside before he threw one final goodbye over his shoulder. "Have fun you two. Laim, make sure you don't ware anything nice, wouldn't want it to get ruined with the drunkling." He smiled at the singer, and then turned his eyes to the lone girl. "And Bythe, seriously, don't kill anyone. Or if you do make sure you cover it up well."

And then he was out the door, moments later at the car. A quick peer inside confirmed that Jet was already inside, and waiting. Pulling out his 3DS from his back pocket, Michi slipped inside, not bothering to greet the black haired male. "Alright, I'm here we can move out." No apology for his lateness, it would seem the word 'sorry' wasn't in his vocabulary. Propping up his feet on the seat, he pulled his knees close to his chest, and rested his gaming system on top of them. With a push of the button the system came to life, finding Kid Icarus Uprising within it he promptly set to playing. Keeping the volume all the way up so that maybe Jet could enjoy the witty banter from the cute angle.

[Ooc: Sorry its really short, couldn't really think.]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas