Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its the same old scene, you walk down a small dirt path then over a hill you see a building. You run to the building and you begin to see houses and stores, the town is beautiful. Finally you get to a sign that says, "Welcome to mineral town" You step further in and walk past happy boys and girls, a farmer, preists, and beautiful women. You see a "Welcome House" So you go in and a man greets you named Cliff. He hands you a paper.

The paper reads:
Name:
Type sad Farmer,shopkeeper,preist,neighbor)
History:

You are then handed amap!
The map read:

Buildings sad empty buyables) Houses cost 20k (Not gaia gold)
1.AJ's house
2.Cliff's house
3.Popuri's House
4.Karen's house
5.Mary's house
6.Kai's house
7.Mayor's house

Already inhabited:
1.Popuri
2.Karen
3.Kai
4.Cliff
5.Gotz
6.Wong
7.Jack
8.The mayor
9.Mary
10.AJ
11.Kiki
12.Sam
13.Ivy

Farms sad empty buyables) They cost 30k (also each week you get an extra 5000 gold for working there but you have to type "Goes to work" to do so)
1.Jack and AJ's farm

Stores sad Empty) Stores are 25k(also a "goes to work thing or you can stay and go in there, your income for being here is 2500 g)
1.Wongs store
2.Gotz's consturction and diner

Other communty lots- cost 30k(whatever you want them to be)
1.Hotel

So you fill it out and put the map away and he hands you 5000 gold. You didnt know you had a stash of 5000 put away. So he hands you a card to get to use a payphone for free and he also gives yu a free meal ticket to the diner. So you walk out and a man comes up Huffing and puffing and asks you: "What kind of animal wouldyou like as a pet? Ok think about it and then send it to ajlovesmeatwad in a pm" He then runs away. So now you're going to want clothes and food, plus shelter so you venture off to find a place to go.
The paper reads:
Name: Popuri
Appearance sad pic works)popuri
Type sad Farmer,shopkeeper,preist,neighbor) shopkeeper
Histyory:
Name:AJ
Appearance: User Image
Type razz artime farmer and Neighbor
History:Has lived with Jack for many years but dosent know of any relation by family to anybody in the town. He is searching for a wife and has a few friends.
*Walks around the town with a large crate. He seems to be carrying it to the mountains* Few this is heavy! *He sat it down nd leaned on it, resting for a little bit* Man I need to work out more...
*Aj carried the crate all the way down to the springs in the mountains and put it down. They were making a new spa. So AJ began to work on his spa. Not having much gold he needed the work!* Man I hate having to bust my but all day! But I love this land....*He smiled and looked up into the sky*
Name: Sam
Appearance: avatar
Type: Farmer
Histyory:
Its quiet today...*He was done work for the day and had recieved 1000 gold*
Name: Kiki
Appereance
Type: Shopkeeper (She works in a bakery)
History: In her family the bakery has been past down from generation to generation. Now it is her turn to take over. She was sent to live with her grand mother because of the accident with her parents. She doesn't talk about them much and not alot of people know.

(( I am confused.....do we have to send you our appliction and the pet we would like? ))
Name: Ivy
Appearance: avi(I'm feeling lazy right now I may update it though stare )
Type:Farmer/neighbor
History: Her parents just died so she has to try and make it on her own.
*Is starting to see more people* Im glad were becoming more popular....
Ivy walks around. "I need a job..."
Aunia
*Walks to her* Hello! My name is AJ, I am the mayor grandson...He gives me lots of control of this town when he isnt here. Can i help you?
Lord Heartless AJ
Aunia
*Walks to her* Hello! My name is AJ, I am the mayor grandson...He gives me lots of control of this town when he isnt here. Can i help you?

"Got any jobs for a parentless 14 year old?"
Aunia
Lord Heartless AJ
Aunia

I just may...follow me to the office. *Begins to walk to a house*
Lord Heartless AJ
Aunia
Lord Heartless AJ
Aunia

I just may...follow me to the office. *Begins to walk to a house*

"Yea!!!" Ivy follows him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out