Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

He had looked up at Colton and laughed as he had threw the bag of extras away. As he laughed he had feeling that Colton liked black coffee. He had drank his Chai Tea as it a blended goodness. When Colton give him the money he was trying to tell no Colton just gave him the money. He had smiled softly as pocket the money and looked over at Colton as he smiled he then frowned when he saw his expression. He had sighed as he looked at Timothy and then looked up at Colton as he had watch him leave. Grabbing his arm he had then said to him."No...stay....I'm going to work and I would love the company to work."Smiling at Colton he hoped he come.

Thinking quick on his feet he had then asked him."Tell me about your tattoos....I heard every tattoo has a story and I would love to know your story."He had smiled as he pulled up his shirt and show him his ink that he got without his dad knowing. He had smiled and looked at Colton as he had then pulled down his shirt. He hoped asking about his tattoos with make him stay and not leave him. As he waited for his answer he had looked over at the town and drank his breakfast.

(ooc; side pic outfit, lol it's cool and I really did have a feeling that Colton will drink black coffee. The bag of extras was just in case if wanted to use them.)
    Christopher Winchester

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Location: Diego:Hospital Domingo: Mayor's Office /// With: Diego: Dr. Travis Domingo: Marid and Declan/// Wearing: Diego:Quick stop by work Domingo: Work clothes /// Out Of Slithers: intro of the snake twins let me know if i need to edit
Canvasofgrey
holdbackjohnny
Dean_Geek

"Ooh, my s-s-sinus. You have just made a s-s-s-serious mistake, my friend. A very s-s-s-stupid......mis-s-stake. Look me in the eye when I'm speaking to you."

Diego had been home all day he had the day off from the hospital and he was tiding things up. He missed hanging with his brother now that he worked for the evil mayor. he hated the mayor for taking his brother from him, but he knew he couldn't say anything or risk losing his brother for good to that animal. Buttiong the last button he grabbed his wallet and phone and headed down to the car. "He drove to the mayors office and was about to get out of the car hwne he noticed his brother running into the building papaers and coffee in his hand. "Should i go help him?" he mumbled ot himself as he decided against it he knew that he had to let his brother be on his own and that he would only get mad if he just showed up.

Sighing he took off from the mayors office and headed to the hospital. Once there he walked in and headed to the psychiatric ward grabbing a lab coat and looking around. He had some new techniques he wanted to try and hoped they would let him try them on some of the mental patients. He of course was denied and he sighed as he found his way to another ward of the hospital it was there that he saw one of the more interesting doctors. it was doctor travis hearing that he needed to speak with a family he wanted to study the reaction they gave from the news and see if it could help him in his studies later on.

"Excuse me doctor travis?" he said his accent coming out as he spoke a bit, "Could i join you when you speak with the family?" he asked as he followed slightly behind the doctor as he walked. "I would like to gauge their responses and see if it can help me in my studies down the road." Diego knew it sounded a bit heartless, but he believed you can't be nice when it comes to the furtherment of medical science.

Domingo had been running around town all day making sure the towns summer solstice festival went off without a hitch. He had to talk wiht the lifeguards at the beach making sure thye had people taking night shifts and that thye had lights set up for the night time swimming. he had ot go to the bakery and make sure htye had all the things for the various parties and the like. he even stopped by the club to go over the extra alcohal thye had and made sure htye would have enough. He wished he could have had the day off so he could spend it wiht his brother, but Declan made him work.

He knew what people around town thought of him and his brother they thought they had some kind of incesutous relationship, which they didn't. As they grew up they were so used to sleeping in the same bed and everything it carried over to when they were adults sure they did a lot of questionable things together, but nothing was ever sexual. Sighing heavily as he stopped by the printers got out and grabbed the stack of papers and then got a text from Declan saying he wanted hi coffee in twenty minutes or he was fired.

Making his way to the diner he noticed the general store manager and the judge were talking which he thought was a bit strange cause the judge never talks to anyone. But he shrugged it off and grabbed the coffee and headed back to the car. Driving as quickly as he could without getting in trouble with the law he made it back to the complex. he quickly rushed in fumbling a stack of papers on the floor by his desk. he placed the coffee down and quickly gathered them and the coffee once more. KNocking on the door he entered and saw that Declan was in a meeting with some one. "Sorry for interrupting sir , but i brought the papers you wanted and your coffee." he said as he placed them down on the desk. "Oh and would your guest like some thing to drink as well?" he asked his acent coming out as he talked and smiled lightly at Marid.

"Hypnosisss can cure you of your psychosis so easy."

User ImageUser Image

Greedy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
黄 秀-课

ҤɄѦЍG XΊɄ-ҜɆ

M U L A N

≽Flowers are not delicate, they are resilient through the harsh seasons≼

"The Earth revolves, revolves,
revolves, even though it revolves
Keep going
Definitely wont stop, I wont give up
Strongly get up even if you fall and make a thud"

Xiu laughed, shoving his hands in his pants pockets and dropping his head down before looking back up. He remembered the looks employees had given a smiling, red-eyed, Chinese man dubbing a fish with the name Mushu the Sequel in black sharpie on the plastic bag. It was probably a really memorable/traumatic experience for everyone. He began walking and scraped a hand through his hair sheepishly. "Hehe... Yeah, Mushu the Sequel... I... uh... can't explain the event... except for the fact that it was a matter of intense love."

When he was abreast with Imin, he smiled and looked at the people walking by. They were passing by a group of women giggling about the festival, which made him think of the event. Would Colton even go? The guy seriously needed to get out, even though Xiu really didn't talk to any of his co-workers at the club that often, only just recently. His thoughts soon wandered to the man next to him and he hummed in thought.

Imin was a pretty nice lookin guy, and his hand had been warm and firm. Which was nice, because Xiu was nearly always some degrees cooler than everyone else (and not just in the temperature sense, just kidding~) and it was nice to be near someone like that. Not that he hadn't ever had company before, just not since he moved here.

Though Imin wasn't that bad, actually he might be quite good. Xiu snickered at his own little joke before huffing and remembering his previous train of though. Festival... yes. "Well, after you get this wayward p***y of yours, got any plans?" He asked, slyly sliding his eyes to the taller man. So much taller, really, it wasn't as intimidating as it was impressive. Literally, he'd always admired tall, well-built physiques, perhaps because he was sort of short, really more average than anything else, and thus he admired those who differed.

Just like he admired the aura that surrounded the male, his attitude, his demeanor. To another, perhaps it wouldn't be so special, but it was particularly drawing, maybe he had a thing for anyone connected to Mushu and his Sequel in anyway? He couldn't really say for sure. He just knew that they were on their way to rescue a cat named Momo and this guy had sold him Mushu the Sequel. Who got dreamier? And was that a muscle shirt? Very nice.

Xiu found himself smiling at nothing for an indeterminate time, he really didn't know how long it had been. But he knew it was warm, and he was happy, if a little disappointed at the lack of contact between them at the current point in time. But he was nothing if not patient.

⋰⋰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⋱⋱
Where?: Cafe Table
Who?: Imin
Why?: He's looking for a cat...
Thoughts?: Why do strange things always happen in this town?

pyonkti

⋱⋱━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⋰⋰

≽And everyone knows that lotuses bloom TWICE≼User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perfect GO

User Image

A soft groan escaped his lips. The last thing he wanted was to be around other people, let alone help them with anything. He scratched the crown of his head and let out a big yawn. He rolled his shoulders, making it crack at the joints. "Do I have to?" Daniel asked. The moment he said it, he sort of regretted it since it was really off-putting. Daniel really didn't want to do it, but he sighed in conscious defeat. "I mean... As long as it doesn't take a while...." Daniel finally said. He wanted to go out running again soon. Get a few more miles in before the whole festival started, and by then, hopefully Daniel would come up with some kind of plan.

He sniffled a yawn, taking a moment to look around. The library was eerily quiet. Daniel couldn't see the librarian at the front desk from where he was at, so it made it seem like Daniel and Alex were completely alone. The library seemed a touch darker than he last remembered it, but what did Daniel know about the library anyway. He sat up on his seat, digging into his pocket for a pen that he always had with him. Despite being an athletic coach for the university, he always carried some kind of writing tool with him. It was a habit of sorts.

The pen he took out was a silver one; one of those fancy pens you could buy for no other practical reason other than to have a fancy pen. It was one that Daniel got from Theodore back when they were together. Daniel inwardly sighed, knowing that he was purposely avoiding Theodore, having made his work-out sessions centered entirely around the north side near the mountains so that he'd have to purposely cut through the whole town if he wanted to go to the Gale's farm lands in the outskirts of the city. It was Daniel's own fault, but he couldn't help but wonder how Theodore was doing.

"Anyway, let's get this over with." Daniel cleared his throat, and waited for Alex to show him the problem as he pushed the thought of Theodore to the back of his mind.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Storybrooke, Library
                Anna
                On the Run
                Tiresome
                OoC: Writer's block. >.<

Greedy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abnaki Absan
Meeko
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Hello Hello Hello!!

Lightning strike without all the thunder
Hold your breath you about to go under

Abnaki must have been at the table for an hour, and had finally called in to work that he wouldn't be returning to the shop that day. He now had the rather large and intimidating read tucked under an arm, His mostly untouched lemonade had been guzzled harshly so that he didn't leave behind a full cup before he left the deli. Currently, he was enjoying the rays of the sun while it was still there. He huffed briefly at the thought of going to the festival yet again, but he wasn't particularly worried of going alone. He normally went stag everywhere, for some poor reason, one he didn't really comprehend, no one sought him for a date. He knew he wasn't dating material, not really, apparently; but he knew that he was more than enough to get through one simple night.

He didn't dwell on the thought for too terribly long, his mind wandering between the vase and the festival. Abnaki knew that everyone, even Mayor Grimhilde, showed up to the event. Not to be weird, but Abnaki couldn't be near the guy at all, something went off in him when the Mayor was near him and he nearly freaked and ran into the forest where he knew he was safe. He'd never run across anyone else who did that to him.

He looked around at the buildings all around him before he finally decided on a bench set neatly under a tree in the plaza. There he sat heavily, away from the smell of food that had soon grown tiring when he had been sitting outside the deli, and flipped to the page he last read in his book once more. No one really disturbed him from his peace in this town, though he was sure Declan went out of his way to ensure that he was constantly spooked of the man, so he stayed as far away from City Hall as possible.

He opened his mouth to sigh, but he hadn't opened it in so long his lips peeled apart. He grimaced slightly before wetting them and slouching, getting comfortable on the bench so that he could continue reading what interested him so in relative quiet without cutting himself off from human interaction completely.

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
Where?: A bench
Who?: No one yet (he may be raccoon but he doesn't bite)
Why?: I'm researching for work
Thoughts?: I am so very bored here...

Quote:

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

......................................................................User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Looking at Daniel he had sighed and pulled out papers. As he had said to him he had looked then said to him."I need you help with changing my name from James Andrew Jordan...To Alexander Andrews."It's seem weird, but Alex didn't want future employers knowing that his brother was Mister Jordan. He didn't want to be know as Mister Jordan's little brother. Don't get him wrong he loved his brother, but he didn't want people to look at him different because of his brother. Looking at Daniel and looked at the sliver pen. He had smiled as he saw it was really nice and he really liked it.

When he had looked at the papers he had then said to him."I need you to sign papers about how the school know me as Alex and not James or anything close to my name."He had looked over at looked library as he then looked at Daniel as he didn't know why, but he had felt like he didn't want to be here. Alex had try to make small talk as he was trying to be nice to him."So the festival...I wondered how many people are going...I don't think I'm going."When he had said then he sighed as didn't know the festival no more. Before he really liked going to it, but last at the festival Alex had wish his brother will talk to him, but it didn't come true so he didn't want to go festival as he thought it was a waste of time now.

(ooc; side pic outfit, I really need a Elsa)
    Canvasofgrey

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She Warned Him Not To Be Deceived By Appearances

User Image

XXXXXXUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxH E A L T H☠ ███████████ 100%

A d a mLLR o s e n b u r g
S e l f i shLLA r r o g a n tLLa n dLLU n k i n d

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                        Adam took a small sip from the honey-sweet liquid in his wine glass. It cooled his throat as it dribbled down his gullet and into his stomach. Another sip. The tremor in his hands stopped. Another. The spinning world around him stopped. Everything stood in place. The rush of wind in his head ceased. Another. The ticking of the clock in the corner of the room wasn't so loud anymore. He downed the rest of the glass. The fire running through his stilled veins cooled. All was quiet. All was still.

He placed the glass down and ran a tongue along his moistened lips. His head rested on the top of the sofa. He looked to the ceiling. It was such a monotonous color. It was grey. It was bleak.
                        He turned over to look at his clenched fist. His nails dug into his skin. Don't do it, don't do this to yourself, don't, don't, it's over, it's all over, he's gone, don't do it, don't…
                        His fingers depressed and slowly opened one by one to reveal a silver chain wrapped around his fingers. Hanging from it was a black bead.

The room was black, the light inkling from the sun that hung from the sky cast long, livid shadows across the room. The silver light seemed to cast a fairy-like glow and everything seemed brighter. The shade to the room was open only a little. If he could Adam would close it. But he was stuck. He was sinking deeper and deeper into the cushions. If he could disappear into a state of purgatory he could. Maybe he would. He then looked to the stained wine glass in his hand. He placed it down next to him.

The sun's light danced through the room and revealed the livid, red stains rimming the glass.

Don't look, no, don't, no, no, no, no…

Adam's attention was drawn back to the bead resting against his pale palm. His other hand rested on the white bead around his throat. It felt heavy. The world around him was grey. It was bleak. He was lost. Misplaced.

The sounds of the manors life were none existent in Adam's little world. His eyes darted to the window. He saw a glimpse of the sun. His heart ached. Well, what was left of it ached. The bead in his hand felt heavy. Too heavy. He let his arm drop from the air to rest on his stomach.He was a half to a whole that will forever remain incomplete. He was lost. Adam closed his eyes and put the black bead around his neck, resting it next to its counterpart. His neck felt weighted.Finally he pushed himself off of the couch and stood up, walking to the window. He looked out on the desolate street where only one light flickered. No, no, don't, no…Adam couldn't help it. He thought of him as he looked to the clouds in the sky. He felt like something was missing. He felt empty. Hollow. Lost. He hated these feelings. He hated how they invited themselves in and forgot to close the door. He hate them.

Adam licked his lips again. He tasted iron. He couldn't help but think of their meeting one night. "What choice do we have?" he had asked. They had a choice. They could have walked away. They could have found another solution. They could have done something else. But they didn't.

His eyes met Everett's again before he veiled them with plastic. He saw forgiveness.
                        "Let's go home…" he had said with a small, tight smile.
                        But they never did go home. The car accident was no choice, it was a trap of fate. Adam lost the only one who loved him. His brother.

Adam closed the shade and walked back to the couch. He picked up an object that he never thought he'd touch again. He raised it to his mouth and closed his eyes. Running in circles. Running round and round. The world never ceased in its spinning. Round and round. He wanted it all to still. To stop. There was no sun in the ceiling above him. It was grey. It was bleak.

His finger rested on the trigger. One…

The beads around his throat where too heavy. Two…

Round and round. His life has been nothing but a series of cycles. The morning turns to night and the night turns to morning. The spring turns to summer. The autumn to winter. Round and round and round and round again. Never stopping. Never ceasing. Until now. Three…

But then, just as he is about to end it all, he heard the sorrowful soliloquy of a piano. The spinning world around him stopped, and was filled with nothing but music. Opening his eyes he inhaled sharply and let the music take over his world. Setting the weapon down he stood from his place and stepped bare foot toward the door, placing his ear to the old wood he heard the piano down stairs being played so elegantly. Closing his eyes he settled his mind from the constant circles he had been spinning in his head. Finally stepping from his room of solitude he stepped silently along the long hallway keeping him the furthest away from the others, he preferred it that way, peace and quiet. Adam locked his door behind him and appeared in the stairwell as the music got louder. His mind picked up the notes as they were playing. Descending the steps he reached the main hall by he piano, no one was around him or at the piano. He was alone. All alone. His mind was playing tricks on him, thinking his mansion was lively again.

Adam tapped a "c" key a few times before he looked to the front doors to see no one there, nor heard anyone who knocked. He was distracted, though in his reclusive state he returned to his gloomy room as he made a call to his boss saying he was ill and could not go into work this day. Returning to his grey bedroom he laid down and tried his best to relax. His dreams were not welcoming, he'd rather not sleep but his body could not take no sleep. Closing his eyes slowly he watched the wine glass fade from view as he rested in the torn up couch. The sound of wolves howled to him, wanting him to play. He merely shifted his body to be comfortable and ignored the whines and howls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

Location: Mansion | Company: No one | occ: Sorry for the dark intro, he will lighten up in the next post.

For Beauty Is Found Within

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I believe in bygones being bygones, but this is business

User Image

XXXXXXUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxH E A L T H☠ ███████████ 100%

S a s h aLLK h a n
K i n gLLO fLLT h eLLJ u n g l e

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He is doctor of sorts, just a branch over from the blood and guts. A psychiatrist, his own department he owned so he was very wealthy. Khan created his own practice and so he got to have his own portion of the hospital as his. He dealt with all sorts of patients, some were daily some were once in a life time. He was good at what he does and no one has challenged him to his job. If one knew him on a personal level they would see he is not just a doctor, but a man who shouldn't be trifled with. Vicious and snarly and just plain mean, Sasha—or Shere—is one of those people who you can’t ever really get a hold of because of the way his personality changes. Fierce, aggressive, and dangerous one moment, then sly, slippery and subtle the next, he’s the ultimate master of disguise on any and every level. He’s completely two-faced, cunning, and he’ll play you for everything he’s worth, just you wait. After all—everybody runs from Shere Khan. Though when he is at work is completely professional and tries to get into the mind of his patients to help them with what ever is wrong with them. Rumor has it he committed a murder in his past but there is no evidence leading to him. One would think with his charming smile and fluid like behavior would hide something twisted.

Sasha was never bothered with having a somewhat feminine name, he would push his nickname Shere to those he thought were worthy of knowing. When idiots ask about his name he replies that he had backgrounds tying him straight back to Indian royalty. He may not have the look of it but his royal blood was there. He had his wealth and his happiness for his selfish lifestyle all to himself. Though he is always seen in nicely tailored suits and a fine groomed beard and hair. On his pinky finger there is a ring, a very special ring he only knows that it is from his royal bloodline. He's never seen without it.

5:00AM
                        Sasha woke before the sunrise and got ready for the shift he had for the day. Once at the hospital he greeted the receptionist who was barely awake and drinking a coffee to chipper up. Reaching his office he set his briefcase down and opened it to a few folders poking out of the mess of papers. He was great at his job but his organization lacked a little. Setting up his list of patients he started his rounds to check on those who were held in the ward while he waited for private appointments to start coming in. Checking on a few patients he sat by one who was sleeping still and took a moment to relax, he had been busy this past week. For a small town there sure was a good amount getting injured to keep the hospital running. Rising from his seat he checked his watch then grabbed a pen from his pocket and scribbled on the clipboard paper he had with him. Now would be about the time Diego would be clocking in for his shift as a little intern. He was skeptical about getting an intern, he honestly had everything under control but the boy was an attractive individual. Sasha gave in and allowed the poor boy have a job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Imagexx

Location: House>Hospital>Office | Company: Patients | occ: Ta-daa!

Precisely, and you should know that everyone runs from Shere Khan.

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

sᴀʟᴇᴍ ᴠʟᴀᴅɪᴍɪʀ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

★: Sparks are flying on the kitchen f l o o r ● In my mind I'm already inside you
BLACK LIGHTS, CHAMPAGNE, I NEED SOME NEW STRANGE
Need to find that something I'm not used to

Salem jumped slightly when he heard a familiar voice greet him. "O-oh hey, Ash. Y-Yeah, i'm going to the bonfire. As long as Jaxon doesn't mess it up that is." He mumbled the last part. He put his sketchbook away, standing and stretching. " Did you bring me candy by chance..?" He asked, semi hopeful that the other had even though there was no way he could know Salem wanted candy due to their meeting being by chance. He looked around, taking note of everyone and smiling slightly to himself.

Returning his attention to the rainbow-haired male, he grinned slightly. "You should come with me on an adventure. Chances are my f-father is prowling the town since i'm not meant to mbe out of the house right now." He said. He was grounded, so he kinda sneaked out. He smiled slightly. "Come on, let's go find people to bug." He said, trying to be at least semi- convincing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━getout leave this profile alone.
S A L L Y NEILPATRICKHARRIS

Company Asher

Outfit:This

Tunes:Bang It Out - Breathe Carolina

OOC:[. . . . . . . .]

User Image

Romantic Explorer

7,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Excuse me doctor Travis?" he heard someone call for his attentions, as he was making his way towards the area where the Stutters would be. Now he didn't stop walking, but he turned slightly to see who was speaking to him. It turned out to be Mr. Serpentine, well Deigo to be more specific since there were two of them. "What can I do for you Mr. Serpentine?" he asked because it wasn't everyday that someone a specialized department such as Psychology seeks him out. Especially because he works in Paediatrics and its very rare that someone from Psychology would be needed, unless there is a child that needs to be evaluated. "Could I join you when you speak with the family?" he was asked and then given an explanation for the request, "I would like to gauge their responses and see if it can help me in my studies down the road". It made him chuckle because when he was in his first year of residency he had asked that question and had given a very similar explanation many times, just so that he could learn. It would be really hypocritical of him to turn Mr. Serpentine down and this could be mutually beneficial, so he responded with, "Sure, I'm going to need a witness for when Mr. Stutter takes a swing at me".

There was no more conversation the rest of the way. The moment they got close, the Stutters stood up, Mrs. Stutter was looking down at her hands which she was wringing unnecessarily so, where as Mr. Stutter had his head up and his hands on his hips looking like he was about to burst. "Good afternoon Mr. Stutter and Mrs. Stutter", he said once he was about twelve feet away. "Well there you are! Don't you know that we don't have all God damn day to stand around a dirty hospital. All these stupid tests are coasting me money I don't have, so tell me what's wrong with my boy, so I can get the hell out of here!" he was yelled at by Mr. Stutter almost instantly. Some of the other hospital staff that had been in the hallway had hurried away upon hearing the yelling. They had every right to do so because it was loud and coming from a very large man that to most would look very intimidating. "Are you through?" he asked and when he saw that Mr. Stutter was going to speak again, he held up his hand to silence him, which surprisingly worked. "I just got out of surgery, and will be going to look at the test results for your son right now. I suggest that you wait quietly if you would like to get some answers or else hospital security will be escorting you out", he said and then turned and went into the hospital room where Mikey was being kept, instead of waiting around for a response.

He quickly walked over to the chart which hung on the end of Mikey's bed, he picked it up and read it over. Then he looked up at Mikey who was fast asleep, and had a mask over his face to help him breathe. The poor child didn't deserve to be in this situation, but it's never going to happen again and he is going to make sure of it. "Deigo can you do me a favour and call up hospital security?", he asked and then walked over to the phone on the wall and dialled Child Services. After introducing himself, he brought up Mikey Stutter and his state. After being told that someone was on their way to see the Mikey, he hung up. Then he paged his head of the department to come down, so that he can be made aware of the situation. Since he is only in residency, he has to report to the head of the department regularly, and especially if there is a call made to any service outside of the hospital.

"Alright Mr. Stutter and Mrs. Stutter, your son has asthma, which is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways. As well he has an infection on his back, an infection on his toes, and an infection in one of his lungs. The infections are a result of close contact with mold mixed with the fact that he is about twenty pounds underweight", he said the moment that he stepped back into the hallway. Now he could have said all that with more scientific terms and reference the tests, but that would just be a waist of his time. "So tell me, have you been neglecting your son his entire life or only the last couple of years?", he asked and then started to count backwards from five. The moment he got to one Mr. Stutter took a swing at him. Instantly he ducked straight down, so that Mr. Stutter missed him by a long shot and ended up stumbling.

"How dare you!" he heard as he ducked another swing. "Actually, how dare you? The only reason you weren't caught sooner is because of those baggy clothes you dress him in", he said once he noticed security and the head of the department heading their way. The security will deal with Mr. Stutter. The head of the department will deal with most of the paperwork. When Child Services arrive they will deal with Mikey's well being. Since his shift will be over very soon, someone else will take over Mikey's treatment. It was all going to work out just fine from here on out.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Outfit: N/A OOC: A little drama. This was fun to write!
User Image
Tomo Dachi Love

Hunter

User Image
                  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  Feeling Chip grab on his arm, Colton stopped looking over his shoulder at the boy surprised by what he had said, then shrugged his shoulders slightly before answering, "Sure, I'll accompany you to work." Afterwords, Colton knew that he would have to make an appearance at the hospital, so he could get the chemo treatment out of the way. As Colton started to walk, assuming the boy would follow, Chip raised questions about Coton's ink and proceeded to flash his own. With a light chuckle, Colton took a drink of his coffee before he answered. "That's true, tattoo's do have their own story." Colton began, even though he had no real intention of telling Chip the actual reason, not even Daniel knew about his tumor.

"I did all of this," Colton began motioning to his own body with his free hand, "because this is what we truly are on the inside. We should not be ashamed, nor afraid of it." Though it wasn't the entire truth and story behind his tattoo, it was a small part of it, "Why don't you tell me about your ink?" Taking yet another drink from his cup, Colton was relieved to have the topic no longer about himself, but someone else. Even though it had been a nice change, he found it slightly awkward and uncomfortable, for reasons he couldn't explain.

Dark Gozenta

Location: Walking to the library Company: Chip OOC: Well thanks for thinking about it, but yes, Colton drinks his coffee black xD

Hunter

User Image

tab tab tab faithtrustandτιмoτнʏ ʀᴀʏ вєʟʟ ´´¯``¤** τιиƙєʀвєʟʟ

User Image

When Timothy's salad was brought to him he looked at it sourly, picking back up the plate and handing it back to the waiter. "Excuse me," He began, keeping that temper of his in check, "I didn't ask for a slaughtered animal in my salad." The waiter apologized and took the salad back into the kitchen as Timothy shook his head. The whole idea of eating animals already made him sick, and then they go and throw it into something that was never intended for meat? It made absolutely no sense to him, and they were lucky that Timothy had not lost his appetite altogether. Hopefully, they would start the salad all over again, instead of removing the meat and giving it back to him like he wouldn't notice. The chicken, like all meat, had juices, it did get in the salad, and was easy to taste, at least, for those, like himself, that didn't eat it.

It didn't take long for the waiter to bring Timothy a new salad, and he was happy that when he took a bite of it, it didn't taste like chicken juices. While Timothy ate, he was surprised when he was joined by another at his table, looking around, he saw there were plenty of other tables that he could have sat at, unless he was looking for some company. Timothy didn't mind company, but it was a little strange to have a stranger suddenly sit down with him and start talking to him. "Hi," Timothy responded as friendly as he could, despite the slight awkwardness of the situation. "That's right," he stated with a nod of his head wiping his hands and face with a napkin offering his hand to the other for a handshake. " My name's Timothy Bell, and you are?"

holdbackjohnny

pixiedust Location: Diner * Company: Kian *OOC: Sorry this is so short.

Hunter

User Image
                                                User ImageUser Image

"Oh come on Salem, how many times have I asked you to call me Ami, huh?" Crossing his arms, with a huff the rainbow haired male was quick to get over it as he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Well, since you are going, would you mind if I came with you? It would be a lot of fun, no one would be able to ruin it!" Ami had every intention of doing his best to make sure they would have a great night. Popping the large lolli pop in his mouth, Ami dug his hands into his pockets and pulled out a stash of candy, even though he had no idea he would be running into Salem, Ami always had candy on hand, even though the doctors advised against it because of his ADHD. "Take your pick" Ami's voice was muffled slightly by the lolli pop still lodged in his mouth.

Gasping and trying not to choke on the lolli pop at the same time, Ami jumped with enthusiasm, "I'd love to go on an adventure with you! That mean ole' dad of yours will never find you!" Ami exclaimed, shifting the candy into one hand, still waiting for Salem to pick something before putting it all away. Taking Salem by the hand, Ami tried to pull him to his feet so they could get going, " What are you waiting for? Come on, let's go!" It wasn't hard for anyone to convince Ami to do something that was an adventure, or even something that he wasn't suppose to be doing, that is what made it even more fun. "Where should we begin? The library? Town hall? The hospital? The police station?" Obviously anywhere rowdiness was not allowed.

Location : Deli Company: Salem OOC:
                                                        Ami Uzaki

Perfect GO

User ImageUser Image

Jared--- Donovan
            "Aww, how cute... A couple of rodents looking for a theme park..."

People should honestly know better than to speak to Jared in false sincerity, but it seemed like some people just didn't learn. It's not that Jared was purposely mean (He's just that way without even trying), it's just that he prefers straight honesty over fake personality. So when the barista asked Jared how his day was going with that phony smile of his', Jared just so calmly told him that he needed to stop with the bullshit and just admit that he didn't honestly care about how he was doing and was just looking for a good tip.

Needless to say, Jared got terrible customer service, but it wasn't like as if the barista wasn't asking for it. Everyone should already know that Jared was quite the unfriendly character of Storybrooke, and those that didn't learned very quickly. Or at least Jared wished so. Jared shouldn't be so optimistic about other people though, they had a way of disappointing him time and time again. Jared got his coffee, much to the disgruntling of the cafe worker, and left without a word to anyone else.

The rest of the day showed little promise. While the Inn was filled to capacity, he was sure that people wouldn't go wrecking the place. Pretty much all of them were getting ready to go to the Summer Solstice festival anyway. Jared was about interested in these holidays as much as he was interested in swallowing glass, but he was obligated to ask his 'adopted' son if he wanted to go. Jimi though, hadn't given him a direct answer yet, but Jared kind of figured that a boy like him wouldn't be caught dead going to a party with their 'parent' or 'legal guardian' as Jared was dubbed as.

Still, Jared had an hour or so before heading back to the Inn. Officialy, he worked at all hours of the day there, but since no one was around to spread any rumors, Jared thought it would be best to enjoy his coffee and perhaps come up with his own gossip himself. He moved to the back of the building where he spotted a lone figure sitting quietly on a bench. Jared didn't recognize the man oddly enough, since he usually knew a name or a face in Storybrooke, but at least with new meat, it meant a new story to convey. Luckily, there wasn't anywhere else to sit, so Jared sat down on the opposite end of bench, cradling the hot paper cup in his hand. In truth, Jared was hardly interested into getting to know other people genuinely, and only needed to know enough so that presumption could lead into some fancy story-telling.

Jared glanced at the rather long-haired male, and peeked at the book he was reading. ""Celtic History and Lore huh... You know I saw a leprechaun go up that way."" Jared stated, pointing a finger up to the north mountain. Informality usually put other people off-guard, and Jared was more than eager to see what kind of buttons he could push on them.

_ Meeko _ _ Bench, Plaza _ _ 'What makes this guy tick?' __ TBA _

OoC: Bleh, terrible intro. Sorry!
                                                          Stumbling Samba

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces