Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Yawning Wesley stood up and looked around to see that her sister Desi was still out. Desi was Wesley's big sister and her guardian. Desi had took herself and Wesley to this house when Desi was seventeen. The 'parents were open to having Desi and her. So since she was like thirteen and she loved it here. She loved being with the kids, teens and the adults. Wesley smiled as she had got dressed for the day she had walked down to the kitchen and got some food. She looked at her family and smiled at them."Good morning guys."She had looked at them as she took a seat at the table.

Before she eat Wesley got herself some juice. She had put the juice on the table as she crossed her legs and started to eat. As she ate her food she had smiled softly as she thought of what to do today. She knew they some of the people were going to shopping she had looked at everyone and then looked over at the kids. She had smiled as she was happy to help out with the family. Of course for Wesley she was the family babysitter as well as her job at Cinnabon. She had baked the cinnamon rolls and every know and then she would bring some home to her family.

Finishing her food she put her dishes in the dish washer. She had also started to clean the kitchen as she had put the dirty dishes in the dish washer. She as had started to wipe down the counters she had looked at her family as she hoped they notice that she was really try to help them.

(occ; side pic outfit)

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Counting all of the dollar bills that was had made She had smiled as she had also counted the lap dances money along with the private dancing money. She had ended up with fifteen hundred. She had put the money in her purse and walked out of the strip club and walked off to the house that lived at with her sister and the rest of her crazy family. She was one of the older ones in the family. The older ones was Yura, Jillian, Harper and herself. She had pulled a cancer stick and smoke it as she had got offered by an adult movie maker to go some movies. She would get paid more and also if she did same sex she would get paid a lot. She was sighing as she walked down the sidewalk as the movie career was sounding really good. Of course she didn't want to do it because she didn't want her family think less of her.

She was convinced her family that she was some whore because she strips. She smoked her cigarette as she had finished it she had went to the store and got the family some milk, bread, eggs, butter and few other things. She got some special for the adults. She had smiled as she walked to the house. Getting to the house she had put all of the stuff away and said to her family."Hey guys I got Milk, Bread, Butter, Eggs and some Apple Juice."She had then went over to Harper and said to him."So I got some whiskey for you, me, Jullian and Yura."She had went to her room and hid the bottle as she had walked over to the kitchen and looked at her family.

Brewing some coffee and started to put some coffee in her mug along with hazelnut and sugar. She had smiled as she loved the taste of hazelnut and sugar. She had sat at the table and waited for Jillian or something. Seeing Harper she had hugged her and said to her."Hey got us some milk, bread, butter, eggs and apple juice."She had then put the rest of her money into the box."So Harper what's going on for today?"

(occ; side pic outfit)

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

As Cove screamed and cried he had said to him."Little one please stop crying and please just calm down. I love you, but you need to really relax baby."He begged and plead with this baby to just stop crying. He had wiped his eyes as he waited his eyes he had looked over at Hunter and said to him."Please help me...pleas help me...he is broken and I'm not a good father he hates me and I think I hate him....oh Hunter...how can I hate my own son...my blood."He had looked at the back as he had gave the baby to Hunter and pulled his knees to his knees and scared hard into his knees as he just wanted to die. Wiping his eyes and walked out of the living room and walked right to the bathroom.

Locking the door and slide down the door and cried harder as he was just happy with himself. He had wished he can be the father that Cove wanted. Since he had got the poor baby he had just cried and screamed. While Sam was in the bathroom. Cove was in Hunter's arms as he he started to calm down and started to fall asleep in Hunter's arms. He had nuzzled into Hunter and slept as the baby boy was out like a light. As Cove was a sleep it didn't look good on Sam when he had said the baby hated him.

The Book Keepers

(ooc; top pic today's outfit for Sam and Cove)
User Image
Landon James Kingston

User Image

Landon was in a basket as his mom left him at a front door seeing as his mom saw who lived there. Landon was a sleep in the basket as he had the a pacifier in his month as he also had a baby blanket. There are just the thinks he has so it was not much but he was happy as can be right now. But he didn't know he was going be left by his own mom. He was born in to a family that didn't want him or they were fighting a lot of the time. Then there was a knock at the door as his mother then ran down the street as he was left there.

Landon started to wake up with the pacifier in his month still there was his diaper bag with him as well well as he was there. There was a note with him as well as outside the door. The note was saying that his mom Grace could not take care of him,that they could give him a better life, give him things she could not give him. And that his name was Landon. As he was there Landon just looked at the door as his pacifier fell out his mouth as he was getting scared now seeing as he was alone as he started to cry. But the cry was not that loud but could be heard.

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                      User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Hattie yawned and shivered as the morning sun streaming through the window of the room that she slept in with her daughter. It was quite cold that morning and the girl had to practically force herself out from underneath the blanket on the small bed. She would have dragged it with her if it weren't for her daughter still sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed. Stripping off her clothes, she hurried to put on a sweater, leggings, warm socks, and her pair of ugg boots. This was one of the few outfits that the girl owned, but it was one that she chose to wear quite often as she was naturally very skinny which made her cold a lot of the time.

tab Now that she was a bit warmer, she walked over to the side of the bed where her daughter slept and put a hand gently on the little girl's arm. "Lilly, it's time to get up," she said gently. Yes, sometimes Hattie did feel very young to be a mother, and she was. But she had grown more used to it since she had been a mother for six years now. Watching her daughter stir awake, she couldn't help but think how beautiful the little girl was...but also could help but notice the parts of her features that resembled her father. Fortunately, Lilly never had to meet her father.

tab Hattie had been bouncing around to different foster homes for a few years after her mother was killed in a car accident. Hattie had never known her own father either, as he was walked out before she ever had any memories of him. When she was thirteen, Hattie ended up in a foster home with a boy who was a few years older than her. He being a hormonal teenage boy and her being a pretty young girl, he tried to make advances on her and after so much pressure, he managed to get her to give in to having sex with him. Although she never actually told him no, she definitely never said yes. He had a way of making her feel like she didn't have a choice. She had to deal with this for so many months until just after she had turned fourteen, she found out that she had gotten pregnant. When her foster parents, who weren't the greatest people in the first place, found out about it, they wouldn't even listen to her claims that their son had raped her and couldn't believe that he would do something like that, so they kicked her out. After bouncing around through a few more homes along with her daughter, the system was able to find a distant relative who was willing to take the girl in and life was better than it had been for years for Hattie and her daughter. That was, until a couple more years passed and her elderly relative passed away from a heart attack. By this time, Hattie was just a month away from being nineteen and too old to be taken back into the foster system, so that was how she ended up on the streets and eventually came to live in this misfit family.

tab As Lilly fully woke up and said "Good morning", Hattie shook away the thoughts of her past and replied. "Good morning. Why don't you go on down stairs and see if someone will find you some breakfast.
                                          I'll be down soon."
                                          Lilly nodded and slid out of the bed, running down stairs still in her pajamas. It was
                                          amazing how much energy little kids could have in the morning.

User Image

[ooc: click name for outfit. very long first post. oops.]
Hunter James Harper

User Image

Hunter was there as he looked at the two of them. As he was there he then heard Same talk to him as he was there. "Alright" he said to helping as he was happy to help Sam. Then he heard what Same said as he was there. "Sam Cove does not hate you at all he loves you, you are a good dad to him" he said to him as he was handed Cove. Then he saw what he was doing as he had Cove as he was holding him. He smiled at the little baby as he watched him clam.

"You don't hate your daddy do you?" he asked. "You are just a sweat baby" he said to Cove as he saw him starting to fall a sleep. He just kept holding Cove as he was now a sleep as he was there. He was helping Same this way as he was there. Then he walked with Cove as he went over to the door that Sam was in. "Sam you are a good dad to Cove you are still learning how to take care of him" he said as a whisper so not to wake Cove up seeing as he was holding him as he was talking to Sam at the door seeing as he was in the bathroom.

Dark Gozenta

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
                                        User Image
User Image

tab After being woke up by her mom, Lilly bolted downstairs and nearly slipped a couple of times since she was still wearing the socks that she was made to wear to bed to keep her warm when it was colder outside. The little girl hoped that someone had already started to make breakfast and that they would give her some. She knew how to work her cute little magic and play innocent to manipulate people into giving her what she wanted. Well, not everyone. Some of the 'family' in the house had gotten used to her little game and knew when and when not to give in to her, and this included Hattie as she always knew what her daughter was up to. But other, she could work them like a puppet to have her wants and needs met.

tab As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she prepared to turn in the direction of the kitchen, but instead noticed Nathan standing at the front door and holding it open. Being a curious little girl, she naturally had to go and see what was going on, especially when it involved Nathan. The two kids were the same age and he had grown to be her best friend in the world during the time her and her mother had lived in this house. Of course, she had never gotten to know many other kids in her life time so he was also her best friend by default.

tab "Good morning" she said when she approached the door. Lilly knew that Nathan would know that it was her right away, even though he wasn't able to see her. Looking up at who was standing on the porch, she noticed that it was a girl that she had never seen before. "Who are you?" she asked, not meaning to be rude at all but sort of sounding like it anyway.

User Image

[ooc: click name for outfit]

Deathly Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                                    tab Jax glanced down at his clothes once again becoming consciously aware of how cold he was. "Way to go numb nuts." He simply let out a silent sigh. When he had looked back up he saw Harper had moved closer, an act that startled him a lot. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said quickly. Before he felt like he could pass her he took a step backwards then around before making his way up the stairs as quickly as he could. When he got to the room they let him borrow he shut the door and proceeded to look through his things. He didn't have all too much so finding clothes wasn't an issue. Jax pulled on a pair of old jeans and a shirt along with some socks. Before he was done he heard soft, muffled cries. At first he thought it might be one of the babies that were around the house but then he guessed it was just another hallucination. His episodes had been getting more frequent and more intense over the past few years anyways. Plus there were a bunch of babies around this house so maybe he was around long enough to think he was hearing screams when he really wasn't. 'That's a thing isn't it?' He thought to himself.

tab As if it were only background noise, Jax could hear and see a few somewhat familiar people sauntering around his room. When one of them bumped into him, of course he stumbled forward a little bit until he caught himself. "Watch it kid." Jax just kept his eyes down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." He started. "Don't let it happen again or your pretty little face might not look so pretty after...Are you going to shut that stupid baby up or what?" Baby? Maybe it was real. "I'm sorry." Jax cautiously exited his little space and followed his ears to the source of the soft cries. It was a baby. "Hey buddy, how are you doing?" Jax wasn't totally sure what the kid's name was and it wasn't really like he could ask. "Oh my god, make it stop. I can't take that sound." Glancing over his shoulder he saw a girl who was a little older than him. "I...I don't know what to do. I've never had to take care of a baby." He replied a bit frazzled. "Why don't you just kill it? That'll keep it quiet for good." The male said. Jax couldn't speak, he simply shook his head and turned back to the baby. "I can't do that. I won't." "Come on kid. You know you want to. Besides, my girl over there is gonna get a headache if that thing doesn't quiet down." The child wasn't even making that much noise. Without thinking Jax spun around and shouted, "No!" No response came but he quickly turned back and glanced over the baby, hoping he wouldn't cry and get scared from the loud sound. "Please, please don't cry..."

while god and angels sleep, the demons are running free
                                                    Location: I give up xD || Company: Landon
                                                    Clothes: Outfit

The Book Keepers
Landon James Kingston

User Image

Landon was there as he was waiting outside the door. Still crying as he was there as he looked around with tears. Seeing as he didn't know what was going on, his mom was long done by now. Soon he saw someone as he looked at them as he saw it was a boy. He started to stop crying as he was there. But he also saw others as he saw a little girl, boy as well. Landon kept his eye on the older one as he looked.

Did not know what to think of him as he saw the older boy. Landon was starting to calm down even if his cry was not that loud. But soon he saw what the older boy did as that made Landon jump some from inside the basket. The he started to tear up again as tears went down his face seeing as that scared him. As he was crying again he looked to see other people as he crawled out of the basket as he went start for the older male as in Jillian. Once he got there he sat on his left leg as his little arms were around him seeing as he was scared, wanted to be held.
ʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴛs
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ▹ᴅᴏᴏʀsᴛᴇᴘ
ᴡɪᴛʜ▹ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ, ʟᴀɴᴅᴏɴ, ᴊᴀx
ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liana was thinking about just turning around and leaving, when she heard the door knob turn and heard it click before opening to reveal a young boy. Too late now, she thought and she gave a small wave. "Hello, I'm Liana. I was told this was a safe place to crash?" She said, questioningly. She noticed something seemed off about the boy. Was he blind? She heard another voice in the background, letting someone else know she was at the door. She was relieved, not knowing if the little boy knew what she was there for or not. The sound of a baby crying in the background caught her attention and she wondered if it was too early or busy for her to stop by now and was contemplating running off. Surely she could come back another time and the blind boy wasn't going to recognise her if she did and tell them all she was the one who had coming knocking and woken up the baby.

Liana was so focused on her own thoughts, she hadn't noticed when a woman dropped a baby off on the steps before running off. Not until the baby starting crying, at least. Liana spun around and, trying to catch a glimpse of the mystery woman, but it was no good. She was already gone. She turned back at the sound of a little girl asking who she was. "Oh, my name is Liana. Someone just left a baby here." She said, dumbfounded. She didn't know what to do and was starting to feel overwhelmed very quickly. A boy came down, who looked to be about her age and she sighed in relief, but she had assumed he would help far too soon. It seemed like the boy knew just as much as she had. He then began talking to someone she didn't see and turned back, yelling. "Okay, okay, let's all calm down for a minute." She bent over and picked up the baby who had escaped his basket. "Hello little baby. Shh, nothing to be afraid of." She said as she kneeled down and searched the basket with her free hand for a note, or anything to tell her what the baby was there for.
User Image

Ooc: Sorry, this post is kind of... everywhere. I promise the next will be better. x.x
The Book Keepers

SketchArtistMarie

bassluver

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Hearing the crying stopping and also heard Hunter. He had stood up and open the door. Looking at Hunter Sam had then looked at Cove and smiled. He had kissed Cove's head and kissed Hunter's cheek. He had took Hunter's hand and walked to the bedroom. Putting Cove in the crib he had grabbed Hunter and pulled him to the bed as he had kissed him on the cheek and held him. He had lay his head on his chest. He had held his friend as he said softly to him."Hunter lay with me."He had kissed his cheek and lay pillow. he had held Hunter as he started to fall asleep. When Hunter had passed out he had light snore going. While he hold Hunter he nuzzled into his neck.

Sam had not believe if Hunter stay by him Cove will sleep. He had mumbled in his sleep as it was having a dream. The dream was about him being with Hunter and Cove. In this dream Cove was happy and not sad. As well as Sam. As Samuel and Hunter were dating and being together forever as Sam and Hunter got a house for him and Sam as well as for the family. Samuel was dead asleep as he was really wanted some sleep.

The Book Keepers

(ooc; top pic today's outfit for Sam and Cove)
User Image
Nathan Scott Johnson

User Image

Nathan was there as he was still at the door as he stood there. Then he heard the person talk to him even id he could not see her. "Hi Liana" he said as he was there at the door. Then he heard what else she said to him. "Yes this is a safe place" he said. As he was there he also heard a baby crying as well. Also he heard Jax as he yelled seeing as he was talking to people that are not there. Well to Jax they where as he stood there.

"We got two new people" he said. "A Baby, a girl named Liana" he said to the others. Soon he heard someone talking to him as he new that voice. "Morning Lily" he said her. They are the same age, they are friends. "Jax you ok?" he asked. Jax was way older then him but he still worried about him at times even if he was just six.
Hunter James Harper

User Image

Hunter stood there as he waited to see if the bathroom door would open. Soon he saw the door open as he saw Sam come out as he saw him look at his baby boy as he saw him give him a kiss on the forehead. Then he saw he got a kiss on the cheek. Hunter was then taken to Sam room as he walked with him as he looked to see that Cove was put in his crib to sleep. Then he was kissed on the cheek again.

Then he heard the request as he was there. "Alright" he said as he laid down as he was there. So he would be there if Cove woke up so Sam didn't have to get up. Sam looked like he needed more sleep then him anyway. As he was there he started to fall a sleep as well seeing as he did. So far everything looked to be going good seeing as Cove was a sleep, Sam was getting the sleep he needed as well as he was there in case Cove woke up but to looks of it he stayed a sleep as he was a sleep as well all the way now.

Dark Gozenta
User Image

User Image
User Image

The red head walked down the street, her home coming into view. The walk was tiring and she started to wonder if maybe she had called a cab. She let her green eyes float up to her window, almost hoping to see her brother lingering in the window; it was empty. She had been out all night 'working', not that she exactly told people what she did. All that mattered was that she brought home enough money to buy her and Aidens share of rent and whatever else could be needed. Lux had told anyone who asked that she held a job at a gas station not far from where the house was, and a waitress job on the side. Granted, the gas station was just a cover for her late nights and what she really did for the money, as for the waitress job, she really held up that end of the story. She worked at a restaurant a few blocks from home. It had been a long night and all she really wanted was a shower and some sleep and maybe some food. Reaching the porch, she walked up the steps and pushed the door open. She had hoped to find Harper before she ran into anyone else this morning. Lux had some money that she needed to give her elder and she wasn't about to throw it around in front of others.

Entering the house, she was relieved to find Harper close by. "Hey, here's our share for bills or whatever else is needed." she said as she pulled a massive roll of twenties out of her jacket pocket and slipped it into the woman's hand. With a small, slightly mischievous smirk, the red head turned on her heel and walked toward the kitchen. Inside the roll of money there should have been roughly six hundred dollars. Sure that wasn't all of it, but Lux had to save a little bit for herself. Making her way into the kitchen, she spotted quite a few familiar faces. "Morning everyone." she said as she B-lined it for the coffee pot. Alexis wasn't a morning person, and the only thing that made her mornings bearable was coffee. Serving herself a mug, she added some sugar and a little bit of vanilla creamer before she found a spot at the table to sit at.

-----
Blue-gray orbs flicked open as he woke. He sat up to gain his surroundings He was surrounded by people all passed out around him on the floor of a warehouse. A soft groan escaped him as he struggled to stand. The drugs were starting to leave his system, but the party from the night before seemed to want to linger a while longer. Gathering his things, he made his way carefully through the bodies trying not to step on anyone. So many tangled limbs and vaguely familiar faces laid at his feet. He had to get home, not that it was odd for him to return at odd hours in the mornings, he doubted anyone would suspect where he had been or what he had been doing. There were always drugs involved with him, from the simple stuff to the dangerously addictive, he had almost done it all. Aiden staggered slightly and managed to step on someone. The male rolled away from Aiden's foot, muttering curses from the smashed fingers. A whispered apology escaped Aiden's lips as he headed for the door.

The person who had brought him here was buried somewhere in the sea of strangers and Aiden wasn't in the mood to go fishing right now so he figured he would be walking home. The walk home would give him time to detox, even just a little bit. Aiden knew better than to show up at home strung out of whatever he had done the night before. Considering there were young children around, he did not want to be that kind of role model to them. The hour walk did him some good and gave him time to sober up slightly before walking through the door. He had been hoping to slip in quietly but that wasn't going to happen. Hearing voices coming from the kitchen he walked in that direction. Coffee would be first, then he planned to slip into bed and go undisturbed until at least noon. "Morning." he said to all that were in the kitchen. Pouring himself some coffee he drank it black and thanked God for coffee as he drank. While he drank he noticed his sister, Alexis sitting at the table. He knew it was a long night if Lux could make it home before he could. Making slight eye contact he gave her a nod before he went back to his coffee.

He considered Alexis to be his sister, even though he was adopted just around the time she was born. They had always been close growing up, and they did everything together when they were little. Once everything changed when they turned sixteen, they stuck together but had started to go down separate paths in life. Now they considered this group of homeless their family. Their parents hadn't been in the picture for a while, and honestly neither wanted them to be. Their parents had gone unmissed for the past three years.

User Image

(ooc; )
Jayybirrd
Andrew Cole Parker

User Image

Andrew was a sleep right now as he was there in the room. He was not really a morning person right now. But with what went on here you would have to be up early. so he got up then he got dressed as he was in his room. Once he was he dressed he left the room as he yawned to wake up as he walked to the kitchen. As he got to the kitchen he looked to see all who was in in as he walked in. "Morning" he said to all he was he was there in the kitchen. He watched what all went on as he was there in the kitchen.

Then he saw Aiden get some coffee as he had been out at night at a party. That right Andrew new where Aiden went last night. It was not hard to guess for him as he was there. Then he went over to him as he was there. "You should go sleep Aiden" he said to the older male as he was there. "You look tired you most of had some night" he said to him as he was there. Aiden was older then Andrew seeing as he was seventeen and Aiden was nineteen.

mystic_wonderland

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces