Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

User Image
Ryan Richard Riley
User Image

>>At: Ice cream parlor<<
>>With: Regan<<
>>Feeling: hungry<<

As Ryan continued to look at the menu and see what they had, he heard Regan tell him to pick a flavor for her. He looked at her and smiled "well they have ton's of flavors, but okay.. I'll assume you have good taste in ice cream, so we'll just go with their Strawberry ecstasy" he said to her with a smile. Ryan kept looking through the menu as he listened to Regan ask him about the girl and if the officials knew anything. He looked up at her and shrugged "I really have no clue, my family and I haven't been living here for that long and when we did arrive here, we barely heard the news about the kidnapping, but I'm sure the cops are all over it" he said with a smile then hearing her next question and watching her reaction to her own question. Ryan stared at Regan and chuckled at her question about if he committed the crime "as far as I know, I don't believe I did it" he started to rub the back of his head "but who knows.. I might be sleep walking and kidnapping random girls" he grinned mischievously at Regan then laughed. The waitress came over to get their order which Ryan ordered two Strawberry Ecstasy's. After that he sat back and looked at Regan "but don't worry, I'm sure whoever is doing it will be caught soon, they guys always make a mistake and get caught.. well from movies it seems like it hehe" Ryan said as he chuckled a bit "so if you don't mind me asking.. what brought your family to this town of all towns, I'm sure it wasn't the scenery, since there's not much to see here in this little town" Ryan asked as he grinned slightly then their ice cream arrived and he took a spoon and started to eat it.

Dapper Prophet

User Image

User Image

User Image
{ α i d ε n . ℓ ε ε }
{ ɱ α i v ε s }

Aiden sighed as she hung up her cell phone. She looked back to Tyler, "Hey, I gotta get back, maybe sometime soon we can exchange art and what not. I need to get back home and check on somethings. I'll uh- talk to you later okay?" Aiden quickly took a few steps back as she warned the red headed boy of her leaving. "It was really nice meeting you!" She raised her voice as she yelled back to him turning for home and quickly jogging back to the house. She was sure Mel was fine, but in case she was having any adjustment issues, Aiden wanted to be there for her.

"Hey I'm back!" Aiden announced as she came in the front door, closing it behind her. There was no response. Her sisters were curious people and she was sure they were out and about exploring or meeting new people, but the abrupt silence still made her incredibly uneasy. She let out a big sigh of relief. She lazily let her purse slide down off her arm and into her hand as she hung it up by the door. Aiden pulled out her cell phone as she made her way to the couch, grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen on her way. She plopped down onto the light and comfortable lounger and kicked her feet up on the arm rest as her thumbs began to dance across the keys of her cell phone. She sent a text to Mel anyway to be sure she was ok, as well as one to Reagan to make sure she was safe. After setting the phone down on the coffee table next to her, she rested the inside of her elbow on her eyes, and quickly fell asleep.

User Image ᴀɴᴛoɴʏ soʟɪᴇʟ

Antony walked over to Sophie as she sat in the elegantly decorative chair. He sat down on the floor in front of her and rested his head against her thigh. "Eh... let's nap the day away... I'm exhausted... besides I have a feeling that there will be plenty going on tonight..."
Like his father, Antony possessed an extra power. He was nearly clairvoyant, but hadn't completely learned to control his gift. For now he only had feelings, just something telling him something was going to happen. Currently with his power, he could rarely tell if the something was good or bad, most of the time it was neutral. He usually didn't know what it was that was going to happen until it was moments away from happening. Just seconds before a vase would fall, or a balloon popped, he would see a flash of the scenario happening in slow motion. Then reality would race back to life and it would happen before his eyes.
At the current moment, his gut feeling was telling him there was to be something big happening. It almost seemed as if his feeling was telling him there was going to be a party.

"I dunno what it is... but my gut is telling me there's gonna be something big."
He gave out a long yawn and closed his eyes as he comfortably drifted to sleep with his head in Sophie's lap.
"Probably your parents doing something..." And with that, he was asleep. It was considerably late for him and his brother. He needed the rest.

User Image

Dapper Prophet

{{...ooc: I literally feel like breaking this computer right now emotion_omnomnom I just wrote like a 4 paragraph description of the fundraiser/ block party that the Connors were hosting and my damn computer glitched and didn't post the reply. So I'm quickly going to run through what I posted...

Setting: Our street, about 7:45 pm the sun is just setting

What's happening: Block party/ fundraiser the Connors are hosting for the Jansons after their daughter Lizzy's disappearance. There are several game booths, a candy booth, a firworks stand(consisting only of sparklers and some pop rocks), a face painting booth, a bake sale stand, a bar, and a bouncy house all hosted by other families that wanted to help with the event. Mr. and Mrs. Connor have already made a speech for Lizzy and her parents and have done a candle lighting ceremony in her honor.

How is the community feeling about this?: Appreciative and understanding. They know the Connors are trying to be upbeat and positive since Lizzy wouldn't want anyone to loom and gloom over her disappearance. She was cheerful and would want her family to be comforted happily. The Jansons are not attending but are not insulted by the fundraiser/ party. The officers assigned to Lizzy's case are not attending they are at HQ cracking down on evidence and trying to find anything they have missed. There is/are one, maybe two, detectives attending the block party/fundraiser to maybe find some leads in her disappearance. There are plenty of reporters and journalists for the community papers.

The Soliels are just getting ready to step out and join the crowd.

There... that is what is going on for the event.
Dante Allen Soliel

User Image

Dante was there as he was with his brother, Sophie. He heard what his brother said as he was there. Next he heard what Sophie said they could do next as he stood there. He was still thinking to himself about what they could do. That would be fun as he thought to himself as he was there looking at them. He the heard Sophie talk say they should talk about the missing girl that went missing around here.

As he was there he heard his brother Antony talk again. This time he was saying something about a feeling about something was going to happen soon. And Antony was always right about theses thinks happening. Then he heard his brother talk to Sophie as he was there. That her parents where doing something it maybe had to do that missing girl that people are talking about seeing as no knows what happened to her.

Then he watched his brother fall a sleep as he looked at Sophie. "Yeah a nap sounds good" he said. They where mostly a sleep during the day. "Sorry if we are falling a sleep on you Sophie it's still early for us to be up" he said to her as he was there. He started to fall back to sleep as well, he did. He slept good as he was there. Soon he started to wake again, he did as he as he opened his eyes. Then he looked to the sun was going down as he looked, smiled. Then looked to see his brother Antony still a sleep. "Antony it's time to wake up the sun is setting" he said to his brother as he was there.

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Sophie was in mid protest to Antony making himself comfortable on her lap when Dante began to speak. She looked at him and smiled softly with a slight shrug, they were right it was still early for them and she shouldn't expect them to stay awake for her sake. She got as comfy as she could and soon found herself dozing off as well. . .

Not to much later she heard her phone go off, she quickly looked at it and noticed it was a text from her mother asking her to come back to help with some large project. Sophie wondered what it was her family could be doing. She lifted Antony's head off of her as gently as she could as she slipped out of the chair and then out of the house.

She took a deep breath of the fresh air and enjoyed the sunshine as she made her way back home. She'd barely set foot into the house when she was handed something and told very quickly what the plan was. With a sigh she went to work and soon the sunshine faded away. . .

It was early evening now and Sophie found herself working a games booth at the block party her family had miraculously put together today. Her family had decided it would be a good idea to gather the neighbourhood and have a little fun to ease the tension of recent events. To be honest Sophie had been kind of unsure about the whole thing, thinking it kind of rude to throw a party because a girl went missing. But her parents explained that Lizzy wouldn't have wanted people to be sad and that more work gets done when people feel good. All Sophie could do was nod and follow along with whatever instructions were sent her way. She still didn't think it was totally appropriate but she couldn't help but smile as she saw everyone so happy. . .

Where am I: Chair in the music room. . .
Who are you: Antony/ Dante - Neighbours
Why do I feel: Here we go. . .
What's going on:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out