Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"The roof?"
All the while, she was cooly smoothing water droplettes away.
A brow rising, she sighed.
"The people are have all ways enjoyed our father's protection here. They are also VERY nosey and probably watch this house closer than you do... don't get me wrong, I appericate your dedication. But some guy on our roof might pull some unwanted attention. I don't want them thinking they're suddenly being governed by some secret police, thats the last thing I need to deal with."
"What, you think I just sit there? Hmph." He scoffed. "I usually hang out in the attic, then if I see something I go on the roof, honestly, you need to watch your house more carefully."

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She sighed, thats what she paied HIM for.... but she'd keep that to herself.
"Your right....but can you at least be abit more delicate with your job,please?"
:She finished and came out with some sandwiches. She sighed and looked at them blinking at bit as she watched the two bicker. She smiled and set them down on the table and sighed:
"Fine, but if something bad happens then don't come crying to me. Well actually I'm also paid to watch you and help you out but don't expect me to help with any girly stuff."

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
'Girly?'
"Well... I do feel safer when your here."
Smiling she came out of the narrow foyer, sitting aside Kana in the main room and takign one of the sandwitches.
:She sighed and grabbed her cloak before walking out the door. She sighed and slowly walked through the villa. her cloak fluttering behind her as she walked about aimlessly:

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She, after getting another sandwitch, would have gone otu by the south shore of the island. Passing the many huts, it was considered the lesser side- not many people live there.
However, it didn't appear to be a reason why during the cooler months. It was a fantastic view,a nd the water was shallow WAY beyond the shore. Coming off the rocky board walk, and removing her heels, she rolled up her overalls. She stepping out into the ocean. The rocky bottom covered in coral, as fish and other crabs scattered in her wake. Smirking as he chased the little creatures about.
She had done it so long, she no longer needed water shoes, unlike her sister.
But it was getting warmer mainland, and soon the tide would turn and MILLIONS of jelly fish and their predators would come, really dangerous for any one trying to live there.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She continued out into the sea, in the flat area, she could have been seen from the shore.
The waters coming up to her knees and slightly soaking the bottom of her overalls as the current bathed back and forth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff