Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Coming into her room, which also had the hawk winged arches, she slid her hands over the white oak sleigh bed. White wolf hounds running over the sateen comfertor on a snowy midnight scene. The floors were hard wood, well, accept for the beige carpet that surrounded her bed. Turning on the copper lantern fashioned light on her white oaken dresser, as she went through her walk in closet. Jana just picking out a set of black colored overalls and an orange noodle strap top. Throwing them on and rolling up her pants as she also put on a set of black 'hiking boot' heels, folded over and revealing the silk orange lining on the inside.
Approving of her look in the mirror, she whirled aorund, heels clicking across her ebone floor. Her walls also panted in a rosey tainted black, which rbought out the white oaken furniture with the rot iron decore.
:The sun slowly shined in her face as she awoke. The grey pair looking about as she stood, she yawned and stretched a bit before moving to her vanity. She slowly picked up a brush and began running it through her ebon locks. Though she carefully avoided the batlike pair of wings upon her head. She sighed and walked downstairs. The overly large nightwgown dragging across the floor:

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She peeked around the hallway that came off the catwalk.
A chessire grin forming as she batted her eyes. All ways such a late riser.
Of course, as she got down the steps, she shouted down at her from the cat walk.
"I can see down your nighty! Ew!"

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((neh I know i said no bumps but... ~.~... this nota bump))
:She blinked and looked up raising a slender brow: "Oh sis.....come on...stop acting like such a child!" :She smirked and ran downstairs and got a squirtgun and waited: {ill teach her...} :She thought:

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"At least I'm not an old woman!"
Chortling as she made her way down the stairs. The heels clicking at her wake.
Hands slipping into her pockets for now.
:She then poped out from behind the table: Sister...im younger than you! :she grinned and ran off after she squirted her, giggling as she ran up to her room to hide:
((Welp, I'm here))

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She yelled, backing off, only to frown, and went rushing after her.
"Ya don't act like it!"
((So am I so I'll post my info here))
Name- Raine Takashi
Job- Bodyguard
Mafia- The Lonewolf Mafia
AngelKiller09
((So am I so I'll post my info here))
Name- Raine Takashi
Job- Bodyguard
Mafia- The Lonewolf Mafia
((JapanadaJere, if people post stuff like this here don't mind, because their posting for mine because I told them to come here to Rp. sorry if it causes trouble sweatdrop ))

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((mwee x.o; please dun clutter up the board with profiles~...
it's kinda one of our rules.
We also like to keep ooc to a minimal though so...
it'd be best if they post it on your thread verses here. ^^ I guess we can intermitenly rp on both threads til we have enough people to start a guild. how does that sound?

But as for that post, it's okay. They can post back on your thread and maybe edit that post into their first charri.

Just send me the gangs that come up, their affiliation, and the people that are appart (plus their ranks) and i'll take care of it. ^^ ))
((Kay this is my last ooc chat, it's just a notice:
ALL WANT-TO-BE GANG MEMBERS, DON'T POST YOUR PROFILES HERE))
I walk into the main room looking around. "Well I'm here now what to do?" I decided to walk around and take a look around. ( Okay im here but I'm not very litterate I don't think I spelled that right... Oh yeah I'm a new gang leader)
((Matt no more ooc, and the villa is only for LoneWolf and the family, you have your own place))

Diego rings the doorbell of the large villa, hiding his pistols in the back folds of his shirt. He put his hands behind his back and stepped back, waiting for someone to answer.

((Sorry I must go soon, but I'll be back later))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff