Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Myoko shuts her eyes and sighs heavily, a tear rolling down her cheek slowly.*
Kesshi, i've been trying to keep this from you...I will have to leave because of it...
*she opens her tear-brimmed eyes and looks at Kesshi, her irises had turned bright red.*
*She is completly taken aback. Kesshi opens her eyes wide, feeling confused and worried for Myoko...As demons, their entire eyes-whites and all- would turn a dark red when their emotions ran high, or when they are in trouble. But she saw nothing normal about her sister's gaze. The fact that Myoko had mentioned leaving only sunk in several moments after she had opened her eyes.*

"Leaving? No, Myoko...you don't have to leave! If something's wrong, please tell me. We can fix it."
It cannot be undone, Kesshi. I'll have to leave very soon, sister.
*she tugs the white collar of her shirt down, revealing two small, round scars along the side of her neck.*
I'm a vampire, Kesshi. I've got enough problems controlling my demon aspects but...I don't know what I'll do if I have to feed. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from killing you, don't you see that? I've got to leave you. I'm going to stay, with him...His clan, my clan...I'll come to visit you after my next meal, Kesshi.
*myoko stands, dropping Kesshi's hands and turns to the front hallway.*
"What?...N-no, Myoko. Don't leave."

*Kesshi stands, tears slowly forming in her eyes as she follows Myoko.*

"You can't just leave! I can help you. We'll learn to control our powers, please stay!"
Ayame Kesshi
"What?...N-no, Myoko. Don't leave."

*Kesshi stands, tears slowly forming in her eyes as she follows Myoko.*

"You can't just leave! I can help you. We'll learn to control our powers, please stay!"

*she takes off at a run, out the door and down the path. Myoko jumps up and leaps off the treebranches, getting away from her old home as quickly as possible.*
"Myoko-sama!"

*Kesshi runs out the doorway, calling out after her sister. Her vision becoming blurry, Kesshi suddenly trips on a tree root in the darkness. She sits on her knees, her face burried in her hands and tears falling down between her fingers and onto her now mud-stained dress.*
*For over an hour, Kesshi sat there on the forest floor. The shadows of the night had grown even stronger, and it was now starting to rain heavily. The only way Kesshi could tell how far away from home she had actually ran was by the sound of the rain clinking on the old metal mailbox, which lay a good twenty feet from the house. She looked up and around her, seeing glinting eyes of different animals in the dark treetops above. Kesshiwanted to move, but the rain had already began to numb her legs. She couldn't even tell the difference between her own tears and the rain coming down on her face...*
*Kesshi stands, wiping tears away from her eyes and turning around. She slowly makes her way back down the gravle pathway, praying all the while that she won't be left alone. Kesshi finally reaches the open doorway, seeing the kitchen light still on inside. Coming into the house, she shuts the front door behind her and walks upstairs to change.*
((Oh I'm sorry I missed you! pleeeeeeease still be online!))

*Kesshi walks back downstairs and sees Foxe standing there. She walks over and hugs her daughter warmly.*
((damnit.))

*Kesshi turns the kitchen lights off and sits on the couch in the sitting room, looking outside at the forest. She sighs, closing her eyes and listening to the rain as it hits her window. Looking up, she can see the droplets of water catching the pale moonlight.*
*Kesshi rests her head against the arm of her couch, curling her legs up and shutting her eyes tightly. Any minute now, she'd fall asleep- with hot tears on her face once more.*
*Kesshi had gotten very little sleep that night. Twice she woke up, having fallen off the couch. Now she lay with her head against the back of the couch, instead of facing the window, and one arm partially folded under herself (the arm had fallen asleep).*

"Myoko.....stop...Mothfox..."

*No sooner had his name been muttered in her sleep, than Kesshi's eyes popped open and she was sitting upright. She breathed heavily, nightmares about her sister running away taking over her. She squinted in the morning light, stood up, and went into the kitchen.*
*Kesshi walked over to the counter, rubbing her eyes and yawning. There was still half a pot of coffee from yesterday, and she had even left the machine running. She sighed, pouring herself a cup and hoping it had remained as strong as it had warm.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff