Welcome to Gaia! ::

*she peeks around the corner of her bedroom door, hoping Kesshi won't come home for a while.*
*She returns to her room, the curtains now open wide so she can look out at the moon. On the floor lay tiny bits of small animals Myoko had found on her way home, small smears and drops of blood on her carpet. She wanted real food, no more pests, but there was no way she could have pure human blood. She had no way to spare the lives of those whose blood she drank.*
"Ah, Christ, I'm lost!" Marvin Hadablaster shouted to the forest. "You zarking living wood poles! I'm bleeding lost and it's all your faults!"

Marvin kicked a tree. A .45 automatic pistol fell out of his side holster. The gun fell to the floor with a whooshed *whump*.

"Oh, great, and now my damn holster's come undone again!" Marvin yelled. He set down his backpack and unclipped the holster from his belt. He stuffed the holster itself into his backpack, the gun, extra ammo clips (three), the flashlight, his keys, a small first aid kit, a brand of disposable toilet wipes called "Forest Wipies" (Motto: Because you might have thorns in that handful of leaves.), and a untouched granola bar all went into the front pocket of the backpack.

It would be getting dark soon. He had to find some shelter - a shame he lost his Swiss Army Knife back in that river.

He saw the house. He went up to it and knocked on the front door.
((I'm sorry! Nobody was home! COME BAAACK!!))
((ah s**t we had a visitor?!!?))

*Myoko cleans up the discarded animal bones off her floor and throws them out the window, then grabs some club soda and pours a little on her carpet, scrubing at the smeared blood.*
*Kesshi walked back to the house slowly, eyes on the ground. As she reached to the doorknob to put in her key, she noticed a small pile of bones on the ground a few feet away from the house. She took a few steps towards the discarded remains, sniffing the air to find out what it was. It reeked of rotting animal blood. Kesshi jumped back and rubbed her nose, letting herself inside quickly and shutting the door behind her loudly. She tossed her black schoolbag on the floor of the living room and sat on the couch facing the window, wondering why there were animal remains scattered on their property in such a way...*
*Kesshi sighs, deciding to ignore the fact that there were dead things lying around in her yard. She sat up again, walking into the kitchen to open the fridge and examine its contents. After rummaging around for a few moments Kesshi pulls out a bottle of pepsi and opens it, the sound of the CO2 coming out of the bottle breaking the eerie silence of the house.*
*Taking a long drink, Kesshi heads up the stairs and goes into her room, pulling open the drapes in her window quietly. She sits down on her beanbag chair by the window and watches the almost motionless, silent forest outside.*
*she lies on her bed in the dark, staring up at the cieling lazily. Her eyes are a bright red, instead of their normal pale blue.*
"I'm home again!"

*Kesshi calls out as she pushes the door open, thankful to be in the cool, shady house and out of the summer heat.*
*Myoko jumps up off her bed, eyes blue again. She rushes downstairs silently, hiding behind the corner of the front hallway and waiting for kesshi.*
*Kesshi sits at the table in the kitchen, sipping some coffee she bought herself on the way home.*
Ayame Kesshi
*Kesshi sits at the table in the kitchen, sipping some coffee she bought herself on the way home.*

*The house is silent...until-*

HI, BABY SISTER! *myoko jumps and grabs Kesshi's shoulders* 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas