Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

Open for business.
Dr. Kinder and Nurse Alexandria will be waiting in the front room to greet the new arrivals.
They will give each patient a house map and let them know where their rooms are.
Feel free to do this how you choose.

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Oaklee woke up from a lovely dream about the ocean with a smile on her lips. She opened her eyes slowly and rolled over. What she found when she came to face the room almost made her cry out. Dr. Kinder was sitting in an arm chair next to her bed. She inhaled sharply as she could feel Dusty pushing her way to the surface. Dusty often took over in the company of Dr. Kinder. The man made Oaklee quite a bit uncomfortable. Oaklee tried her best to keep control but as usual it was a useless battle for the timid girl. A shiver ran down Oaklee’s spine as Dusty took over. The girl’s body language changed completely, one moment she was all curled up with the covers drawn up to her should. Dusty let out a content sigh as she stretched causing the covers to pull down off of her shoulders and down over her chest.

“Mmm, Dr. Kinder…” Dusty purred. She sat up slowly letting the blanket pool in her lap. Stretching provocatively she turned to let her bare feet hit the floor. She stood slowly and walked to where the doctor sat with a sexy sway to her hips. “What are you doing here so early doctor?” her tone was soft and laced with lust. To say that Dusty had a thing for the doctor would be wrong. Dusty had a thing for anyone with a heartbeat. Her fear of being alone drove her to try to make relationships with anyone. This was usually displayed in sexual attraction to everyone. Dr. Kinder sighed lightly and shifted a bit in his seat. He knew what was coming next. This was the routine when he came into Oaklee’s room alone.

Dusty sat herself down in the doctor’s lap sideways and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Are you here for me?” she questioned with that sexy tone of hers. Regan shook his head from side to side. No he was not here for her. He was actually there for Oaklee this time. There were several new people coming to the manor and he wanted to talk to her about it. “No Dusty I am not. I came to speak with Oaklee,” he said in a low voice. She could feel his heart rate quicken as her fingertips moved through the hair at the base of his neck. She really knew how to push his buttons. “Well you know how Oaklee feels about you. I like you myself so she lets me deal with you,” she said leaning into whisper close to his ear.

At that point she could feel the affect she was having on the man and a smile painted itself on her lips. His hands moved from the arms of the chair then. One to rest on the small of her back and the other on her bare thigh. The hand on her thigh tightened and she let her tongue slip out to run around his ear for a moment. The doctor’s grip tightened further on her thigh before pushing her off of his lap. “Not now Dusty. I have a lot of work to do. Rain check?” he said as he stood and headed for the door. Dusty hit the floor with a thump and a pout replaced her smile.

“But Regan…” she whined. He shook his head and left the room, leaving the door standing open. While Dusty was vulnerable Oaklee took the chance to take back over. She picked herself up off the floor and pulled on a pair on jeans. She liked to be barefoot so she would not put on any shoes. She grabbed a sweater out of her closet and put it on over her tank top. She was ready for the day. And what interesting news the doctor had brought her. New patients? She had not made new friends in a very long time. It would be interesting to see what kinds of new people Dr. Kinder had found for this “manor” of his. She worried a little about the people that would be coming. Did they know what really happened here? Or like her had she tricked them into coming?

User Image
User Image

User Image

The twins were sleeping. Where they just had slept rather peacefully throughout the night. The twins had always had to share a room so when they were here they did the same thing. Logan slept straight on his back. Kate slept so she nuzzled Logan's neck. Every now and then in her sleep she kept punching and kicking, and Lock in his sleep kept blocking. Thus the two just slept rather well. They woke up when the alarm went off and Kate grumbled in russian as she shocked it to death. Lock then stretched as he was the first to get out of bed. He walked to the shower and took one. Washed himself. He then got out and dried himself, wrapped himself in the towel. As he walked to the bed he nudged Kate and told her "Katherine. Pora prosypatʹsya ."

Kate mumbled a "Niet" before she tried to go to back to sleep. Lock then purposefully shook his wet hair over her and she then stood up as she mumbled and grumbled about how Lock should be happy the other was lucky they were family or she would ******** him up. She walked and walked. And went to the shower.

As Kate showered, Logan got dressed. Putting on a pair of black jeans, a white top, and a black jacket. As he was putting on his socks, Kate got out of the shower and went to their closet as she searched through and she put on a black bra, then a vest, and tight leather pants. As she put her switchblade into the pocket that she had created within her boot she put the boots on. The two then had gone for breakfast. After breakfast they had been sent onto an airplane. Their parents packing them what would feed an army for a week. Then they were told a few Russian proverbs. And then the two were now in the air.

And they landed. Logan carried both their bags and then they were driven to the place. All the while Katherine spoke about how she shouldn't be going to this place. She wasn't crazy she just didn't need to be ******** bossed around by a bunch of douchebags. Logan just shrugged, for he didn't really care where he was. He just wanted to be by Kate. And what do you know? They made it. The group now had made it Entered as Logan looked around and noticed the two people. Kate didn't say anything, but of course Lock stated "Privet. Did you get my note that we will be sharing a room?"

He hoped that the doctor had since that was sort of the most important thing for him. Katherine then told Lock "Kak naschet togo, chto mne ne nuzhno , chtoby ostatʹsya zdesʹ ? Pochemu nashi roditeli tak uvereny, u menya yestʹ nekotoryye fantazii psikhicheskogo zabolevaniya. YA prosto nenavizhu politseyskikh. Ne sleduyet pomestitʹ v taym-aut dlya etogo derʹma. I smotretʹ na nikh , kak eto Miss Blondinka Bimbo i predpolozhim, chto parenʹ nichego znatʹ o nas? YA skazal, chto my prosto szhechʹ eto mesto i poyti"

Lock gave a nod as he could understand that. But he didn't like the idea of burning it to the ground. That would be messy and there didn't seem to be a fire station close by. So he told her "Yesli my szhechʹ dom , chto my dolzhny delatʹ? My ne imeyem bilet na samolet , ni v lyubom sluchaye , chtoby vytesnitʹ ."

Translation
                                1. Wake up
                                2. No
                                3. how about the fact that I don't need to stay here? Why are our parents so convinced I have some fancy mental illness. I just ******** hate cops. Shouldn't be put in time out for that s**t. And look at them, how is Miss Blond Bimbo and that guy suppose to know anything about us? I say we just burn this place down and go
                                4. If we burn down the house, what are we supposed to do? We don't have a plane ticket nor anyway to drive out.

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
A low groan sounded from beneath the covers. Zeph was waking slowly. His hands came up to try to rub the heavy sleep from his eyes. He could tell from the groggy feeling in his head that he had been drugged. There was no memory from the night before. The last thing he remembered was having a meeting with some a*****e from some special house for crazies. The guy wanted to “help” him get better and had talked about some bullshit healing techniques and hoopla. Zeph remembered telling the guy to ******** himself and then nothing. They must have drugged him after that and taken him anyways. This really didn’t surprise Zeph. Ever since he had been locked up it had not really mattered what he wanted. The doctors decided what you did and when you didn’t want to do it they drugged you. Or at least that had been his experience so far.

He threw the covers off of himself and sat up, putting his feet on the floor. He was still dressed in the white scrubs from the institution he had come from. At least they had not stripped him. He looked around at the room he was in. It looked like a regular bed room. There really wasn’t much in it decoration wise but it was much more comfortable than the little cell like room he had been in before. This would be a bit nicer. There was an arm chair in the corner and on it sat a black pocket tee, a pair of jeans, socks and a pair of cowboy boots. A smile formed on the males lips. At least they had gotten his choice of clothing right. No more white scrubs.

He got up off the bed and walked over to the chair. Getting dressed fairly quickly he left the scrubs in the place of the new clothes he was wearing. The clothes fit perfectly. Zeph found that a little odd. Had they measured him while he was out? How strange. Not that he much cared at this point. The door looked normal from the inside and he wondered if it would open. He made his way over there and twisted the knob. Sure enough the door opened without even a squeak of complaint. So he was free to walk about at his own will? That was new. The meeting had been well before dinner and the boy’s stomach grumbled at him. He needed to eat. Poking his head out in the hall he looked first one way and then the other. There was no one in the hall.

Zeph figured he would just wander around until he found the kitchen or someone to tell him where it was. He stepped out of his room and shut the door behind him. The hall lead to a set of stairs and he went to those first. Kitchens were usually on the main floor of a place. At the bottom of the stairs he stopped. There was Dr. Assbite and a gorgeous blonde woman. The blonde looked over at him and smiled. “Wonderful of you to join us Zepher,” she said in an almost too sweet tone. “Wonderful of you assholes to drug me,” he responded. Her face took on a look of concern. “We just wanted you to be in a better place. They treated you so badly there.”

She sounded like she actually gave a s**t and this surprised him. “Right…so where’s the food?” he asked. “We are waiting for the rest of the new arrivals and then we can all have some breakfast. Why don’t you come and sit while we wait. There is a tray of crackers and cheese on the coffee table.” Zeph gave a nod towards the woman and made his way over to the couch. He sat down square in the middle closest to the tray of snacks. He grabbed a cracker and a piece of cheese and stuffed them into his mouth. At least it was something. And as soon as the rest of the psychos got there he could have some real food. There were a couple of weird looking kids there in the door way talking to Dr. Kinder about a note for sharing a room. Zeph looked at the two for a moment. They looked like twins. The girl was kind of hot and the weird language she was speaking was rather sexy. Maybe they weren't twins? He thought it was a little weird if they were that they would share a room. They were grown, wasn't that like incest or something? Maybe that was why they were here. Zeph decided to keep stuffing his face rather than asking at that moment. He didn't want to get in a fight and get drugged again that soon.

Though he listened to what the doctor had to say to the two. "I did recieve your note and for the time being that will not be a problem. Why don't you take a seat over there with Zeph and wait for the rest of the new arrivals?" Dr. Kinder said to Logan. They spouted off some thing in Russian and Dr. Kinder looked to Alexandria. The blonde woman shook her head lightly.There was still a sweet smile on her lips as she looked back at the doctor. "Sounds like trouble Regan," she said to him before looking at Kate. "It would be best to listen to your brother on that one dear. I don't think it would be good to have no where to go. Or would you rather your parents had sent you to some sort of jail?" she asked the girl. Mrs. Blake was fluent in several foreign languages which was a lot of why Dr. Kinder had made her the head nurse. They had other patients that spoke other languages past and on their way. The woman came in very handy with particularly difficult patients for more than just that reason.
User Image

User Image

Drusilla was, asleep? She couldn't tell anymore when she was sleeping and awake. It was like everything blended so perfectly for her. She would dream and yet when she dreamed she was always in a forest. The problem was that when she dreamed she felt more apt to being controlled and harmed by Night Sky but when she was awake she felt like the crow was always doing things. Picking at her. Prickling her with beaks that made her skin feel so weird. Digging at her. Hurting her. At least she had PJ, though one of his arms was off. Which was fine. Anyway, where was she? She glanced around and as she did she saw her mother there, rocking in her chair as she hummed a beautiful lullaby. She came towards Dru and kissed her on the forehead. She told the brunette "It is time to wake up Drusilla, we need to have breakfast"

Drusilla gave a nod as she slipped out of the bed, and walked out of her room to the washroom and took a shower. PJ was of course in a plastic bag so he would stay dry (but Dru didn't do well without him) She dried off, walked to her room where she found a dress and some sandals. She put a black ribbon around PJ so he wouldn't feel so groggy. Can't wear the same thing twice. It was time for breakfast, for it was morning right? Yes. Maybe. She got some breakfast, a muffin. And a cup of tea. She walked and walked through the hallways as she hummed to herself. She then walked outside to the garden and found a few roses that were comparing their beauty to the others. Aw just like the Little Prince. And she outstretched her hand as she assured the red rose "You are lovely. You all are. You just are trying to compete for nothing. You know, in Le Petit Prince, on his home planet he had only one rose and she truly thought there was not another one...."

The rose then gave a humph as it told her And how would you know? You humans always trying to solve things that don't concern you and Dru took another sip of her tea feeling horrible. She hadn't meant to insult the flowers. She told them "I'm sorry"

The flowers then all seemed quiet.

User Image

User Image

Kate was ready to bolt. She ******** hated the idea of being here. Because she wasn't crazy and it drove her nuts that she was in the looney bin. For what? A few fights that might have sent twenty people to the hospital? Maybe there was some times she had to bailed out of jail. She didn't get convicted so wasn't like she should be here. Why was she here? She wasn't crazy. At least in juvie it would make sense. Here so far it isn't at all. She was put into a dysfunction that didn't even make fun. ******** assholes. That's it, she gets back. Parents are ******** gone.

Logan soon glanced at the male as he stated that it would be fine. Good. That they would be able to share a room. He gave a sigh of relief. Yes Logan did know his issues, but he wasn't about to change them. He was sure that he would have to. But for now it would be good. He gave a nod as he stated "Good. I am glad to hear it."

Soon Katherine heard blond b***h tell her what to do. Um, yeah. She then glanced at her as she heard about how something about jail. She smirked, oh if the cops had any chance of putting something on her she'd ******** love to see it. She stated with her usual growl "Sent me to jail? Oh Blondie, I don't belong here in a looney bin. I am pretty sure that that guidance counselor made up some made up dysfunction so that my parents would feel all safe and secure. Then you guys send a letter and loe behold I get ******** shipped off to somewhere I don't belong at. And I don't listen to people so if you want to go blondie let's go"

She then lunged at the nurse, and Logan reached out grabbing the vest and pulling her back. Luckily for Logan, along with being four inches taller, he also was a bit heavier so he could do this without getting wrapped up in Kate rage. He then sighed as he reminded her "Ketrin , uspokoysya. Eto ne stoit togo, chtoby v boy tak rano , kogda my nichego ne znayem o nikh. Pomnite ? Odin napadayet tolʹko togda, kogda znayet vraga."

Though soon he caught on to the fact that this girl knew Russian. He tilted his head as he asked "You speak Russian fluently? That is a good thing to know. Thank you for letting us in on that...."

He then walked over to some chairs, taking Kate with him. Katherine sat down next to Zeph. And of course didn't say anything since .... she didn't care. She wasn't a social person. So why the ******** care about that sort of thing. Logan meanwhile looked at Zeph as he reached over to shake the others hand "Privet. I am Logan and this is my twin sister Katherine."

She raised her hand as she said "Privet. So, you obviously are a regular at this place. Why the ******** were you sent here? Was it a made up thing? Because I really hate talking about feelings. Seems useless..."

Translation:Katherine, calm down. It isn't worth getting into a fight so early when we do not know anything about them. Remember? One attacks only when one knows the enemy.

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
Zeph was going to try ignoring the little gathering at the door but it was a little hard when the girl started going off at Nurse Hottie. Wow, a cat fight this early in the game? Wouldn’t that be just down right entertaining? For Zeph no doubt. To good looking girls going at it was right down his alley. Though that whole train of thought went right down the drain when the male pulled her back. Zeph couldn’t help but laugh a bit. Blondie didn’t really seem to think it was very funny though. She moved to stand behind the doctor. A little intimidated by a teenager? That was funny to Zeph. The boy said something about it being good that the nurse knew Russian. So that was what they were speaking. He was not really a big fan of foreign languages. It was just a way for people to be sneaky and secretive.

Dr. Kinder gave a nod to Logan and just watched with twisted amusement in his eyes as Kate went after Alexandria. Logan stopped her before things got out of hand. That was a smart move considering the tiny needle of something just for Kate in this sort of situation. He knew the girl’s anger issues and was readily prepared for them. Logan made a comment to Alexandria and she gave a small nod. Other than that she kept quiet after the girl’s outburst. After his comments he lead his sister over to the couches.

The cute little brunette sat herself next to Zeph as the boy offered his hand for him to shake. He shook the boy’s hand with a strong grip and gave him a nod. “Zeph,” he said in reply, giving the boy his name. So Katherine and Logan and yes they were twins. How interesting. He turned his attention to the girl as she raised her hand to say that she was Katherine. A nod in her direction and then she was on about him being a regular and was he there for a stupid reason too? Because she hated talking about feelings. Zeph laughed a little at that. It seemed they might get alone at least a little. He was not real found of the whole sharing thing either. "Seems like you sure gave Blondie a good scare," he said with a bit of a laugh. The woman was now talking to the doctor in a hushed tone. He hated when people did that. He was going to say something to the woman about it but he figured he should probably respond to Kate.

“Well I’m by no means a regular. They sort of drugged me last night or something and brought me here. I was locked up in an institution before this,” he replied turning his body a bit to face her. “They call it episodic something or other. Basically I don’t ******** get along with people like they want me to.” He was very blunt about it as he really didn’t give a s**t. Anger problems and some anxiety or whatever was what it pretty much boiled down to. Yeah so he was a little violent. He sighed lightly. “Dr. a*****e and his team of psychos want me to be “in a better place” from what they said. I think they are full of s**t.” This was said loud and clear for the other two in the room to hear. When they looked in his direction he lifted a finger to flip them the bird. "Got a problem? You really shouldn't whisper about people like a c**t bag. If you have something to say just ******** say it," he commented in defense of the whispering the two were doing about Kate. The doctor shook his head lightly and the nurse wouldn't even look at him. He shrugged lightly before offering the girl a cracker with some cheese. “Good snacks though, want some?” he asked.

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

User Image
        User Image

Becca reluctantly packed her toothbrush, Miranda the Panda, her ipod, and a bag of candy in her backpack, then carried her pillow into the living room. She shrugged into her favorite purple hoodie. "Mommy do I really have to go?" She whimpered tearfully. Her mother hugged her and kissed the top of her daughter's head. "It'll be okay baby, soon you'll be all better and you can come back home" Her mother assured her.

Leaving, going through airport security, and getting on the plane was all a blur. Becca really did not want to leave, but she also really didn't want to be afraid anymore... So she knew that she had to...
        She attempted staying awake for the entire flight, but everything was just so boring.. it was a seven hour flight too... She had only gotten maybe two hours of sleep the night before, so she was tired, and dark circles adorned her eyes. She wound up falling asleep for about twenty minutes, but awoke screaming. Someone had been kneeling over top of her, holding a knife to her throat. They told her that she was next, and that her mother had already been killed. Then he started cutting her clothes off and she dripped blood..... But now she was awake, and the passenger seated next to her looked either disgusted or horrified... It wasn't exactly clear. Becca mumbled an apology and pulled her hood over her head to cover her face. She closed her eyes but did not fall asleep, for the rest of the ride. She just tried to imagine happy things... Like pandas, and not having to have nightmares anymore. She didn't want to be a burden to her family, or anyone else for that matter, ever again!

She left the plane, got her suit case, and was taken to a large house by a man who said that he worked for Mister Kinder. Becca silently got into the car, and as she looked out the window, she started seeing tall creatures with no faces, chasing them in the car. "DRIVE FASTER DON'T LET THEM GET ME!!" She shrieked as tears formed in her eyes and she squeezed her pillow to her chest in a panic. The man sped up a bit and the creatures were left behind. Becca breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

Next thing she knew, she was being introduced to a group of teens and an adult man and woman. Becca shyly waved at them all. "H-hi everyone.. My name is Becca." She said quietly, as her dark hair hung in her face, covering her pale green eyes from the people. That one girl seemed extremely terrifying, she was so angry!! And did everyone here use language? This was not going to be fun at all...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[ OOC - I wasn't quite sure how to start, soooo... here it is =p I'll get better I swear! ]]
User Image

User Image

Logan was a bit impressed with the strong grip of the blond male. Not to be insulting...but he seemed to be American and as a rule Logan believed most males in America to not be that strong. They were all weak. Anyway he heard the name and of course memorized it. Was good to know the people you'd be living with. He gave a nod "Nice to meet you Zeph"

Katherine heard him laugh and was about to beat him up for laughing at her. But luckily didn't have to since it seemed he was laughing at Blondie. Yeah well, she had it coming. That b***h thought she was so ******** smart. Whoopie do. She spoke Russian. So did she and Lock and their parents. She really didn't like that chick at all. As in they were left alone, Blondie better have a tazer since Kate would end her. She smiled as she gave a nod "Yeah, well its good that they know what they are dealing with. Since last I checked out of my tattoos, there wasn't one that stated 'everybody's b***h' I don't do what people tell me to do and if she thought that was going to change, she really doesn't know me yet. Maybe she'll leave me the ******** alone..."

Logan looked towards the other as he saw the nurse talking to the doctor. And he was analyzing them. He knew that this doctor guy was in charge but he was now wondering about this girl. The nurse. She obviously spoke Russian but did that mean she spoke more than that language. What was her role. Though for the time, he didn't believe her to be any threat level but he was still shaky about this doctor. Since he didn't do anything when Kate was about to attack the nurse. But the nurse moved behind him, thus apparently he was the one to worry about. Since that smirk, meant that he was amused. Interesting. Logan just would have to keep a watch on that guy.

Katherine listened to Zeph as he said that they drugged him up. Yeah go figure. Americans always had to resort to drugs. Heaven ******** forbid that they do something productive. Do actual work. She gave a nod. So apparently he got here and was in one before. Yeah how had he not died of boredom? This place so far seemed pretty ******** boring to Kate. She turned to face him as he stated he had something or whatever. Kate got that, people were morons. She didn't get along with people either. So what do you know someone who she might get along with. She smiled "I apparently have something called Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Means I am disobedient, hostile, and defiant toward authority figures. And bitches or morons. And most people. I don't get along with most people. And why should either of us have to be forced to like people? So this place is really going to suck huh?"

Logan didn't know they were sharing disorder. So he told the other "I have Codependency Disorder and they say I also have Borderline Personality Disorder. But I have yet to feel the symtpoms of that one..."

Katherine soon heard that Dr a*****e, which made Kate laugh, and his team of psychotwats. And .. god they used a phrase in a better place. God. She really didn't get it. That phrase. In a better place. It sounded like they were full of s**t. And he seemed to agree. She gave a nod "In a better place? There is no way that anybody can be in a better place when they are locked up where all the crazies are. That just is such bull s**t"

And she glanced and saw the two staring at her and Zeph. And as Zeph flipped them off, Kate did the same thing. And was about to ask what their problem was but Zeph beat her to it. It was like she found the boy version of her. Just she cussed more. She soon saw him pass her a cracker and she took it as she said "Sure. So the food doesn't suck? At least it has that going for it."

Soon some shy girl said hello and what her name was. Becca. Kate didn't bother say hello. Since this girl seemed to be one of those good girls that do what they are told. And Kate did not like nor planned to like those people. Logan however, to be nice, waved towards her as he introduced him "Privet. I am Logan. and this is Katherine and the fellow besides her is Zeph. If you wish there are snacks and it seems that they are good if we can take Zeph at word value."

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
Zeph could tell that the boy was a bit surprised by is strong handshake. Many people were. For Zeph’s size his hands were abnormally large. This came from all the fights in which he broke knuckles that he never had treated. On top of that back home before they sent him here he was a bit of a mechanic. For that you needed a rather strong grip. The boy said it was nice to meet him with a nod. Yeah well they would see if it was nice or not. Zeph was not really a trusting person. He would wait to see if this kid was someone he would be okay with. That was the thing about Zeph, he never really considered anyone a real friend. Everyone was just alright in his books. Sure there were people that he liked well enough to be around but it was always just putting up with people for him.

Katherine’s body language seems agitated at his laughter. He could tell she thought that he was laughing at her. Where that was not the case, but he was not going to tell her that. She could be mad if she wanted to. He could really give a s**t. But then it seemed she got it. She smiled and went on about how her tattoos didn’t say “everyone’s b***h”. Something about not doing what people tell her to do. He could understand that to a point but it did sound a little childish. But then she did look a little young. Maybe sixteen or seventeen. Wasn’t that kind of standard with teenagers? He wasn’t sure. He just gave a shrug in response. The girl kind of talked a lot and for Zeph that was not the best as he was deaf in one ear. He had a hard enough time hearing people half the time that he didn’t always listen either.

Kate had turned herself to face him as he told her about the episodic s**t. She smiled again. It seemed she at least understood a little from what he could tell. She said something about a defiant disorder. Then explained that it was not getting along with authority, being hostile and whatever. He nodded a bit. Okay he could get that. He tended to be a bit hostile himself. She asked why either of them should have to get along with people and then said that this place was really going to suck. Again he gave a nod. “As far as I can tell,” he said with a shrug. Though he figured it wouldn’t be nearly as bad as being locked in a cell. At least here they had normal rooms and the freedom to move about as the pleased. Much better than craft time and the day room back at the facility he was in before. Though from the sounds of it she did not realize it got much worse than this.

It was then that her brother chimed in with his issues. Codependancy? He had no idea what that meant and something about but not really feeling like he was. Zeph could understand that real well. He didn’t feel like he really needed to be here either but the choice had been made for him. After the last time he put some kid in the hospital for bumping into him in the grocery store the judge told him this s**t was mandatory unless he wanted to go to prison for attempted murder. Katherine laughed a little at his comments about the doctor and his team. This made Zeph smile. At least she got what he was saying. She commented about how was it a better place being with the crazies and that it was bullshit. “Apparently great minds think alike,” he replied. She looked over her shoulder to notice the doctor and nurse looking at him and it seemed she had the same idea he did as she gave the two the bird as well.

Her attention moved back to him as he had taken care of the problem. She took the cracker from him. “Sure. So the food doesn’t suck? At least it has that going for it.” He gave a light nod. “Well I’m not sure how you could ******** up crackers and cheese. I haven’t tried anything else yet but at least this is something,” he said in reply. It wasn’t long before another female entered. She introduced herself as Becca and seemed rather shy and a bit scared. Zeph gave a slight nod in her direction to show that he had acknowledged the girl. He didn’t have to introduce himself as Logan did so for all of them. The shy girl was really of no interest to Zeph so he turned his attention back to Katherine. It seemed from Katherine’s reaction the girl was of no consequence to her either. He rolled his eyes a bit but only Katherine would see the action as it was only meant for her to express his feelings about the girl.

Maybe they could just get out of there and do something else. The nurse had mentioned that they were just waiting around for the new people and Zeph was really not interested in all that business. He leaned in towards Katherine only slightly so he could speak quietly to the female. “You wanna get outta here and see what the hell we can find interesting about this s**t hole?” he asked in a soft tone. Logan could deal with the tiny scared little girl as he seemed to be in a much more friend making mood than either Katherine or Zeph. He was sure with the little pamphlet map thing the doc had given them they didn’t really need any kind of a tour and he had already figured out that the second floor was basically all bedrooms. Maybe there was something interesting outside. It was a nice enough day out that exploring the boundaries of the property would at least be more entertaining than sitting on this stupid couch watching people show up.

User Image

User Image

Zeph was one of those quiet types of people. Well that was going to get boring rather quickly. Katherine should get use to quiet. Hell logan wasn't much of a talker either. But Kate liked there to be something to talk about. Because if someone was quiet it meant that they were one of those anti social people. The ones who don't say s**t and you find them standing by a burning building. Kate was now not sure how she'd feel about this guy. She got easily annoyed and quiet people tended to bother her for one simple reason. They were stuck in their head. They didn't do anything because of it. Kate sighed "You aren't much of a talker are you?"

And so far Kate was right and Logan was wrong. And here's why. She told him this place was going to suck. That it was going to be a hellish place where they'd be forced to be girly. Talk about their feelings and just go on and on about that s**t. She wasn't about to talk about her feelings to anybody. Everyone, as far as Kate was concerned, could go to hell. She didn't feel things and she wasn't about to have them psycho analyze her for no damn reason. She frowned "I should have opted for juvi then. At least I wouldn't have to talk about my feelings..."

Kate didn't want to go to juvi. Since as horrible as it was to admit, she'd miss Lock. Just a little bit. Then she'd have to waste her phone call a day to call him and that'd be just stupid. So you know, this was better. But as it appeared, not that much. She looked around and she was now getting annoyed by this nurse and doctor who kept staring at her. Really? That was annoying. The girl glared at them as she stated "Take a picture it'll last longer. Seriously stare at me any longer and we'll find out the hard way if I packed any weapons"

Yeah she was threatening them. She didn't like people staring at her. Kate once took off her top to make a point about staring. So yeah you shouldn't stare at her. She just figured if people stared at you for too long that there should be a reason to stare. Well it made sense to her. She had to agree with Zeph on ******** up a cracker and cheese. She had seen it done once, and god knows there was a chance. So at least they didn't mess it up. Kate gave a nod "I suppose you got a point. Wouldn't that just be sad if they did? I think if they do we might just have to give them some rope or a loaded gun so they can save the world and kill themselves."

She was glad that Zeph just acted how she felt. With that eye roll. Exactly! Miss ******** innocence was coming here? God she was going to be one of those types that everything made her stutter like a moron. She gave a nod as she supressed a giggle. It was hard but hey she did it. She then heard him speak quietly to her about going to find something interesting. YEah gosh what a ******** hard decision. Stay here with a bunch of losers or find something interesting with a guy that got her. And thus wouldn't go on and on about his feelings. So yeah it sort of was a no duh. She told the other [******** yes we should. It will be better than here. Its so boring just waiting for people. So wanted to check outside or you got a place you wanted to check out here?"

She stood up as she then looked at Logan and told him "Zeph and I are going to walk around. You stay here and welcome the other losers that are going to pop up"

And with that she started to walk away.

Logan had just been nice and calm. He wasn't really paying attention to Zeph, since it didn't concern him. And that was great. Then, something bad happened. Kate was leaving. Logan watched her walk away and now he was more fidgeting. His foot started tapping and he felt incomplete. It was like something had been torn away from him. He felt himself beginning to panic. He scratched his arm and it was starting to bleed a bit. He didn't know what to do. What do normal people do when they were left alone? What was he suppose to do? God he should go after her. No. No. She wanted him to stay here so he'd stay here. But what should he do. He didn't know what to do. Oh god. He muttered to himself "It'll be okay. She's going to vernetsya . Eto tolʹko budet yeshche pyatʹ minut. My budem khorosho. My budem v poryadke. My budem prosto otlichno ..."

Katherine had never really know about Logan. She had never seen him when she left so she hadn't ever seen him without her. She was now down a hallway as she stretched a bit. As she did she asked "So how do we get outside of this hell hole?"

Translation: going to come back. It will only be another five minutes. We'll be good. We'll be okay. We'll be just fine...

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
Kate sighed and then said he wasn't much of a talker. From her body language he could tell she was not real happy about that. It wasn't so much that he wasn't a talker. It was more that he didn't have much to say. Did she want him to ramble on about the weather or something? He could tell she was a girl of action. Well so was Zeph, more action and less talking though. He shrugged a bit. "More of a doer than a talker I guess," he replied. He popped one last cracker in his mouth as he listened to her say that she should have opted for Juvi. He raised a brow at that. She didn't like talking about her feelings and that he got but he wondered if she had any idea how bad Juvi really was. "Better here than locked in a cell," he commented to that.

It seemed she was thinking about that then but soon she was distracted by the doc and blondie again. He laughed a little at her comments to them. The blonde turned away to look at the new arrival Becca. "Hello Becca I am Alexandria Blake the head nurse. You can call me Alex if you would like." Dr. Kinder handed the girl a pamphlet. "This is a map of the house and if you wait here when the rest of the group gets here we will take a tour," he said before glancing back at Kate for a moment. Now wasn't she a feisty one. He had plans for that mouth of her's. He brought his attention back to Becca however as it seemed Zeph and Kate were going to explore on their own.

It was obvious to Zeph that the girl did not like to be stared out. Well they had that in common too. He had once knocked a kid out for staring at him like that. a*****e was eyeball ******** him and he let him know exactly how he felt about that. Staring at Zeph was not really a good thing. Though he was not much of one for threats. Either you were going to do it or you weren't there was no talking about it. If he was going to hurt someone he didn't stand around chatting about it first. It was kind of sexy when she used that angry tone though. A smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth. She was sure to at least break up the monotony of this place which Zeph was happy about . He wouldn't be the only one.

Her attention was back on him though and his comment about the crackers and cheese. She gave a nod and said that he had a point. If they did ******** up they would have to get them a rope or gun to kill themselves. That got a laugh out of Zeph. "I might just have to kill them myself," he replied. It was interesting for Zeph to find someone so like minded. He was actually starting to think this girl might become a friend. At his eye roll about the new girl he could tell that Katherine had to suppress a giggle. It seemed like at his mention of getting out of there the girl perked up. ******** yes she wanted to and it would be better than waiting around and being bored. He nodded lightly. "Not real sure I want to meet anymore of these psycho f** ******** if they are going to be like her," he whispered with a laugh.

She asked if he wanted to go outside or check out the house. He shrugged again. "I was kind of thinking about checking out the property. Could be interesting," he answered before she was telling Logan that they were leaving and he should stay to welcome all the other losers. He let out a soft laugh at that and shook his head. Poor Logan stuck with that boring task. It was amusing to him though. She started to walk away right after she said that so Zeph got up off the couch and followed her into the halls. He watched her stretch as she asked him how they got outside of the place. In that vest and leather she was pretty easy on the eyes. He was smiling when he answered her. "Probably that door right there," he pointed to a door at the end of the hall with a little window in it that lead outside. "It is rather distracting when you do that though." He was refering to the stretching.

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
          XXYOU'RE THE ONE THAT I SHOULD NEVER TAKE ( Devour You )

User Image
                  The, air to dense❝ to BR—。eath Bury me underneath
                  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  xxxxLOVE xxxx ME HATExxxxMExx MISS xx ME xxxxKISS xxxx ME xxxxTHREATxx ME xx WELL xxxxCHOKE xxxx ME xxxxPLEASExx I xx BEG
                  xxxxPLAY xxxx ME xxxxLOVExx ME xx HATE xxxxME xxxx I BEG xxxxTHREATxx ME xx WELL xxxxCHOKE xxxx ME xxxxPLAYxx ME xx WELL

xxxxxxxxx ⇘ *◟I AM LOVELESS AGAIN
                  Nothing ever seems to follow

( & ITS A FILTHY WORLD ☪*✰ WE LIVE IN
                  User Image

121..122…123..124..125

The male counted the tile on the ceiling, how long had he even been in this room and how long had he even been awake now, feeling his arms strapped pretty much to his chest the male huffed. Was it really necessary to put him in a straight jacket and drug him at the same time, he could still feel the after effects of the damned shot that went into his a**. It was just sore thinking about it, it wasn't like it was his fault people should know not to touch him he didn't like being touched, so he stabbed a couple people and broke some things it wasn't his fault. Huffing again the male moved his arm for a moment dislocating it then slipping it out the sleeve and undoing the other side then popping his arm back into place, slipping the damned thing over his head the male looked down at the clothes he was wearing and sighed now he knew were he was he was at the nut house, the white clothing made the horrible reality come to sight.

Standing the male saw his clothes laid out on the chair and he smiled he would rather wear that then the s**t they were trying to put him in, one he didn't want to look like the walking dead and two matching with people was overrated. Looking back at the ceiling the male tapped his chin for a moment."Miscounted there's actually 126." He said before looking down and finishing up getting dressed at least they were going to let him wear his own clothes but sadly they had taken away the love's of his life, his lighter and his gun or well his father's gun. It wasn't like he was going to kill everyone with it just half the population in the place it was a 50/50 chance the people who were dumb and didn't get out or trapped would die but the witty and cleaver fast ones would get out, besides it was pointing out the weak from the strong wasn't that normal human nature anyway? Slipping his shirt on the male stopped for a moment and held his head he was so groggy and weak it wasn't a fun feeling.

Damn doctors, all the male could remember was setting up bombs at his school pretty excited about pressing the pretty red button then getting tazed and laughing his way to sleep and now he was here. It was a pretty eventful day for Kegan but he was more upset about the fact he wasn't able to kill half his schools population or well all of the school population, the male had made sure to place the bombs in the right spot so no one would survive. It would have been one of the best and known school massacres of the year. A very amusing title for the male the boy who not only killed his parents but also blew up his school, just the thought of it made the male laugh for a moment before he noticed someone move pass his door. Looking up the male noticed one of the workers peering through the door giving the male a somewhat frightful look before walking away, so new toys to play with how entertaining. Opening the door the male looked both ways for a moment before he heard chatter coming down the hall.

Feeling his stomach ache the male looked down at it and rubbed it for a moment, he really didn't want to see any ones face but there had to be food down there, people to him were like gum at the bottom of his shoe worthless. People where shitty, so why did society make it seem like he was the wrong one, everyone was going to die anyway he was just sending them to a special place a little early on. Walking down the hallway the male was a little happy now at least they hadn't locked him in his room all day after what he had pulled then again like he stated earlier it wasn't his fault. Coming into the room the male noticed the male female ratio was a bit off, three males and two females in the room so far he wasn't really counting the doctors, notching the doctor the male saw the female nurse walking over to him and the male moved away. "Welcome Kegan, glad you finally decided to join us names nurse Blake." the women said smiling and that made Kegan almost vomit happy go lucky people were the worst of all the people in the world.

He just wanted to cut that little smile out of her pretty little face,seeing the women point out the guards that were located in the room just encase he "slipped" up she would ensure that he was taking care of, great now he was being watched like some sick puppy. Smiling the male moved a little closer to the women before whispering."Ich kann nicht warten, bis das Lächeln aus dem Gesicht, schöne rippen." The male said smiling before walking away from the nurse grabbing a few crackers then walking over to the table closest to the window sitting down and leaning his head on it, he wasn't going to be apart of this group with all these people singing dumb camp songs together like everything was alright. And that's why he hated people the most they always thought nothing was wrong and everything was so perfect and Kegan was there to show them just how much their world wasn't so perfect.

Translations: I can't wait to rip that smile off your face, beautiful.
                                                              OOC- Song in left pic outfit in top pic, Hate first posts >,<
User Image

User Image

Katherine heard about how he was a doer instad of a talker. Which she could understand. Kate was a doer. She did give warnings though. Since she realized that a lot of the time people didn't know why you were beating the s**t out of them. I know, crazy right? But after awhile she figured they should be aware exactly why she was going to make them bleed. God the world was full of annoying people. At least here it seemed the number of annoying bitches would go down just because this place had less people than her school. Thus, mathematically speaking it would be less. Yeah Kate knew math, but don't think too much of it. She gave a nod "I can understand that"

She heard his take on juvi. And about how, it was better to be here than walking around. That's true, it would probably be really ******** claustrophobic. But after Zeph being right about so many things, she wasn't about to tell him he was right about that. Didn't want the ******** to get an ego, right? She did like the sound of his laugh. It wasn't annoying or shrill or high pitched. Or that annoying cackle that some people had. And they kept ******** laughing when they knew their laugh was annoying as s**t. Anyway, his laugh was great. Nice and low. She soon heard him talk about how he would have to kill them himself. This made Kate smile, she loved destruction. She smirked "Oh I would so watch that...Especially since so far it seems to me that Doc and Blondie, they appear so invincible, it'd be nice to see something happen to them. Don't you think?"

She heard about how he didn't want to meet any psycho f** ********. Oh man this guy really just got her and even how he worded things was how she'd word it back. Just wonderful. She gave another chuckle as she totally agreed with that. She heard about how they would check around. And the two were off, walking about. Katherine soon saw him point at the door. She hadn't seen that. Sort of also didn't want to appear like a moron. So she just started to head towards it, not mentioning that she had not seen it at all. Playing it off cool. Soon he stated about how he found it distracting when she stretched. Katherine laughed as she teased "When I do what?"

She then moved her hand above her head letting her vest hike up with the motion as she asked "When I do this? Well I wouldn't want to distract you, that'd probably be wrong wouldn't it? Though being a doer I'm sure you'd do something about that...."

Yeah she was messing with Zeph, but how can you not.

---

Meanwhile Logan was still trying to get him back. Try to regain himself to a status that he would deem sane. But it was hard. He just got overly nervous without Kate. What was she doing? What if Zeph took her to a room and just snapped her neck. She was strong but she wasn't that strong. She felt she was untouchable and this meant that sometimes she just kept acting and acting and not realizing she could be in danger.And this made him antsy. He then looked to the doctor and nurse as he asked angrily "Is it really safe for people to be wandering around this place without supervision? You are a mental asylum after all. And you are treating it like its nothing. I don't think this place is safe enough for Kate anymore"

Yeah he felt himself filled with doubt. The doctor and nurse assured him that there was surveillance. That if something was to happen they'd know. No they ******** wouldn't. Morons. They didn't get it at all. He had now scratched through his skin and he stopped. Since he felt himself getting angry. Though he oddly enough calmed down when he heard German being spoke. For it was once said by Alexander Solzhenitsyn that "The German is like a willow. No matter which way you bend, he will always take root again" Thus they were a good strong people. And so he raised his hand "Privet. My name is Logan, i have a twin somewhere...but she left me, but only for a bit. Anyway what's your name?"

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
When he told her he was a doer not a talker she said that she could understand that. Zeph was glad. He hated when people thought he was some quiet type that thought all day and never did anything. He just didn't feel he needed to give people a play by play on what the ******** he was doing. That was by no means anyone else's business. "Good," he responded. He was glad that he didn't have to try to explain what that meant or how it worked. That was boring and tedious. He hated having to explain things and he really didn't like explaining himself either. But he was sure she would understand that. So far they seemed to be pretty similar in thought patterns. At least she was not what he was expecting out of this s**t hole. Crazy house meant crazy people and bullshit he didn't want to deal with. Maybe he found at least one normal person in the whole bunch.

She seemed to appriciate his comment about killing Doc and Blondie . When she smiled he smiled back. She really did have a nice smile. Zeph liked that. It wasn't one of those fake smiles you normally got out of girls. She actually smile. Apparently the idea of him killing people made her happy. He liked that too. Someone that would appriciate his love of violence and not be afraid of him might be nice for a change. She commented about how she would watch him because the two seemed invincible and seeing something happen to them would be nice. "Yeah I think I could like to sock that a*****e in his ******** c** trap." He smirked at bit about that.

Apparently she really liked what he was saying as he earned a chuckle. That pleased him. At least he didn't have to worry about her reactions being real or not. She seemed to be rather genuine. This was a new concept for Zeph. Girls were manipulative cheating whores. They lied and ******** you over. So far Katherine wasn't too bad. For now anyways. When he pointed out the door she turned to it like she had know it was there though he could tell by the way she moved that she had not know. He decided not to point that little fact out. Zeph was pretty much amazing at reading people but he wasn't trying to ruin this fun too soon.

She then said something that Zeph raised a brow to. Was she really going to do what he thought she was? And soon his question was answered as the girl raised her arms above her head. The little vest rode up revealing more skin. He moved towards the girl as she spoke. When she did that? Yes that was what he had meant. Now she was toying with him. That and practically asking for him to do something about it. When he reached where she was standing one hand went to her stomach to push her against the wall and the other went to pin her wrists to the wall above her head.

The hand that he had used to push her back came up moving across her skin, to her neck and around to the back of her head. There his fingers fisted in her hair as he brought his face to hers. When his lips were inches from hers he stopped to speak. "Something like this?" he asked in a sexy low growl before pressing his lips to hers in a rough kiss. Zeph was not really one to mess around with bullshit. If you were going to talk it you better be ready to back it up. And if you were going to throw it in his face he was going to take it. You didn't taunt a lion with a steak and not expect it to take a bit did you? Well that was about how Zeph felt about the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff