Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

αяє уσυ goηηα вє мy giяℓ ?

An original sunday c l a s s i c production reboot
                                      Inspired by Are You Gonna Be My Girl by JET and lack of role plays
                                      The theme is NYC Adventure
                                      Currently Under Construction and Reserving
                                      The literacy level is 4+ meaty paragraphs

User Image

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

____1,2,3, Take my hand and come with me ,
            _______Because you look so fine ,
            __And I really want to make you mine .

Welcome to New York City,
                              the city that never sleeps, too alive with youthful energy
                              to ever think of such a silly thing as sleep.
                              NYC attracts millions of young adults each year.
                              From far and wide they come to do one thing. Party.

Our story follows a group of ten young adults.
                              A group of five boys and five girls that have come to NYC
                              in search of the greatest times of their youth.
                              And boy, do they find it. When the five girls
                              suddenly stumble into the guys from
                              the other group, they find their night flipped upside down.
                              Hopping from bar to bar, they begin to form bonds.

But all hell breaks lose when the unexpected happens.
                              One member from each group seems to go missing.
                              With only four left in each group after the sudden disappearance,
                              the group of young adults is sent on a wild goose chase
                              all across the city that never sleeps.
                              Now in a race against time to find their friends before
                              the sun rises, emotions are high, romances blossom,
                              fights spark, and of course the basic friendships are created.
                              At the end of the night will the guys have the guts to ask;
                              Are you gonna be my girl?

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, Read these or hit the door,.______
Otherwise known as, " the rules ! "___

Chill, they aren't that long. And plus, you can skim them and get the main idea.

Literacy
                                          First of all, this is an literate to advanced literate roleplay. That means anywhere from three to eight meaty paragraphs. However, I do believe in quality over quantity. If you have eight paragraphs describing how the sky is blue, your quality is lacking. I, of course, understand the occasional typing sprint where you have to put a ton of information in to help the post make more sense, and I also understand the occasional writer's block. So don't sweat it, I understand. I get it too sometimes. As for grammar and spelling, I let most of it slide if there is a mistake here or there. Just keep any eye out for spelling and other similar mistakes. Most internet browsers have spell check now. Dont be afraid to use it.

Posting
                                          I want your posts to be pretty. Simple, but pretty. Which also means, no neon colors and no colors that are too light to read. You know, colors like thistle. Nothing annoys me more than having to highlight a post just to read what the person said. As for pictures and icons of your character, please don't go over board on them. Basically don't have a cluttered post and you'll be perfectly fine. As for the actual posting, I require you at least post once a week, just to keep things moving. If you're going to be absent, let me know so we're not waiting for you. That's all!

Reserving & Profiles
                                          Reserving and profiles will be obnoxiously simple. I'll have a reserve form for you to fill out in the OOC, so post them there. There will be absolutely no long and time consuming profiles.WOAH. Crazy, right? I don't know about you, but I'm sick of spending hours filling out a profile that no one reads. Therefore, no profiles. Any important information about your characters can be discussed while plotting in the OOC. Characters will be ranging from nineteen to twenty-three.

Explicit Material
                                          Yeah, so, I understand that these kids are nineteen - twenty-three so obviously things are going to be a little bit more heated than a pre-teen movie. I completely understand that, but if anything goes beyond making out than time skip. Don't even bother taking it to PMs. That's just kind of...weird. Basically keep it PG-14 or TV-14. I'm sure you all know the drill by now. You can swear to your hearts content, just not every other word. xD Fighting is aloud and obviously needed to give the roleplay drama. The same goes for romance and flirting. Hell, drama in general is needed to keep this alive, so bring it on!

Extra
                                          Please leave all drama in the IC thread and out of the OoC. I don't want to deal with fights and have to throw people out of the roleplay. If you have an issue involving the roleplay with someone please calmly PM them and talk it over with them. If you can not come to a decision PM me with both sides of the story and I'll try and help as best as I can. Speaking of the OOC, I request that you post there fairly often. Make some friends, plot, just post ridiculous gifs, I don't really care, just be active. Other than that I say we rock out and have some fun.

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, This is where we learn some more.______
Otherwise known as, " the characters ! "___

THE GIRLS
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

T H ExC A R E L E S SxW I L Dx C H I L D

Cassadee Marie Dalton | Twenty

------She is the poster child for college parties. Keg stands, revealing clothing, and more nights with men she doesnt know than she does. Almost always flirting and ready to have a good time, she is the life of the party. She's morally loose and enjoys her fair share of men, and the occasional woman. The name of the game is fun, and she is almost always the winner. Surprisingly, she isn't the one that went missing for once, but to say she's worried is an understatement. No one knows the dark side of the party world like she does considering she's fallen victim to it numerous times, leaving her wary of truly getting close to people.

username ; just a daydream away

T H E xV A L I A N TxC O U N T R Y G I R L

Dakota Rose Gilmore | Twenty-One

------She's the latest addition to the friend group. Growing up in a small town on a farm, she isn't used to the hustle bustle of the suburbs, let alone the world of NYC which she's been thrown into. She's down to earth and sweet, making her a charmer in almost every sense of the word. Intelligent and kind hearted, she has the ability to break down the toughest of walls. Bravery is something she has in high quantities and her compassion is overflowing. However, this makes her an easy target for people who seek to take advantage of kind hearted people. She's determined to find her friend at any cost and is trying her hardest to comfort The Mother Figure.

username ; sunday c l a s s i c

T H E xP R O T E C T I V E xM O T H E Rx F I G U R E

Viola Anne Lawrence | Twenty-Three

------ She's the oldest of the group, and has made it her job to take care of her girls. Always level headed and cool, she's the organizer of plans and is constantly keeping track of whatever is happening with the other girls. Nothing goes unnoticed by her, and the idea of losing control gives her anxiety. She almost never focuses on herself, and it has ultimately become one of her greatest downfalls. Something wonderful could be staring her in the face, and she'd be too worried about everyone else to see it. She is freaking out about losing one of her girls.

username ; As Told By Michelle

T H Ex B O L D x T O M B O Y

Cameron Lilith Cooper | Nineteen

------She's the muscle of the group. Growing up in a family of mostly brothers, she's been raised rough and tough. She's sarcastic and bold, making her intimidating to most men. She isn't afraid to lay a b***h out with a punch, or break a few bones, leaving her virtually fearless. However, her rough exterior leaves her feeling lonely, and makes her come off as cold and rude to other people. To be honest, she's rather angry about her friend going missing, but feels obligated to help look for the idiot.

username ; percy book nerd2

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, This is where we learn some more.______
Otherwise known as, " the characters ! "___

THE BOYS
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

T H ExH A N D S O M ExP L A Y x B O Y

Liam Michael Garvey | Twenty-Three

------He is the definition of a play boy. Handsome, suave, charming, and everything that has the ability to make any girl's panties drop. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't disrespect women. Quiet on the contrary actually. His respect for women is almost too extreme, viewing them as god like creatures that deserve to be worshiped. Which is exactly why he makes it his goal to worship as many of them as he can. Of course, that makes things a bit hard when it comes to relationships, but maybe he just needs someone to truly spark his interest. Some who blatantly says, "no." The boy who went missing is his younger brother. He's not too worried, but if they don't find him soon, he's dead.

username ; the wind up doll

T H E xS U C C E S S F U LxB A D x BOY

------He came from a broken home surrounded by drugs and alcohol problems, maybe even with a side of abuse. He developed the same habits, and has been arrested more times than he'd like to count. With a flaring temper, and dog-eat-dog attitude, he's an intimidating person. However, he's taken his rough past and rapidly turned it around. He currently owns his own business, and has more money put away in the bank than most of his friends combined. Despite the money though, his temper and bad habits tend to scare most women away. He tends to gravitate towards being the leader of the group and is leading the search effort for his friend.

username ; sunday c l a s s i c

T H E xF R E E xS P I R I T E D x A R T I S T

Jymes Mikle Brooke | Twenty-Two

------ He's always been a bit off. Not in the bad way, just the way in which artists typically are. He's soulful, outgoing and quirky, and yet so irritatingly oblivious to the ways in which the real world work. Always wrapped up in his latest project, his head is always in the clouds, making it hard to connect to other people on the same level as others. He needs someone to snap him out of his fantasy world of paint and colored pencils. Someone to shake him up, and show him that sometimes, the real art is hidden in the real world. He is almost oblivious to the fact that his friend has recently gone missing in the Big Apple.

username ; percy book nerd2

T H Ex S H Y x L O N E R

Chase Micah Wilcox | Twenty-Two

------Sometimes, the group barely notices he is there except for when he makes a well placed comment. However, that's how it's always been. Constantly wrapped up in his own thoughts, he is a man of few words, but when he does speak, the wisdom and reason which flows is impressive. He doesn't enjoy being too social, and typically spends a lot of his time just observing. He's painfully shy, and has a hard time forcing himself to be overly social. However, with the recent disappearance of his friend and being forced to join forces with the group of girls, perhaps it's time he breaks out of his shell.

username ; Poptartizzle

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, Meet me here on the floor.______
Otherwise known as, " the setting ! "___

January February March April May June July August
                  September October November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
                  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Weather: Warm, but not hot, with a slight breeze.

Time: 11 P.M

Where are we at: Everyone has just entered the first club where they're about to meet.

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, There's still more.______
Otherwise known as, " reserved ! "___

RESERVED !

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

1, 2, 3, 4, There's still more.______
Otherwise known as, " reserved ! "___

RESERVED !