Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

"I will always be a rainbow, silly" I said sticking my tongue out at Isaac at his comment, defiantly feeling a little strange wearing a solid color, "It is a little weird isn't it?" I asked, adjusting the beanie a bit, not feeling uncomfortable, but defiantly strange. I frowned hearing what Isaac said about him being sick, and still having to go to school, "That is mean, I got to stay home by myself when I was sick, it was sooo awesome!" I didn't mean to be rude, or even boost that I got better treatment, I was just making conversation. I squirmed when Isaac pointing out all the things that could go wrong with the plan, sighing to myself.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good, cause I am sure that my parents would just send me back here again and I don't want to come back here. Dunno where I would go though.." I trailed off thinking about it for a moment, then shrugged my shoulders at Isaac's apology, "I always ramble, so I don't mind if you do" I said with a smile. Then we Isaac got around to the relationship thing, I tilted my head at him, I understood what he was saying, I just never looked at it the way he was explaining it. "Yeah, I know." I remarked, wishing that relationships did not have to be so hard and complicating, but that was life.

"I hope so, everyone I met, other then you seems to be bugged. It's nothing you did, trust me" I said with a smile, feeling rather self assured when Isaac called me beautiful. I looked away when Isaac did, smiling to myself happily, swinging my legs again, staring out at the trees, listening to the birds sing. "Birds can sing so beautifully" I said randomly, swaying to the music that they were making.

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~~ I S S A C H E N R I P E A B L O S S O M ~~
"Mister Sex God."

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

Issac laughed at Ami. " Of course it's going to feel weird, if you never wear solid colors its going to be a change." He looked over at Ami. " You're soo lucky." He watched as Ami started to smirk because of him. Wanting to just slap himself in the head. " Why must I over think things?" Issac mumbled to the side. He didn't like how he his plan started to make him nervous, he never really did this. Through this time it was different, other people where also involved. Issac rolled over and looked at Ami. "That is a problem, well if its really that bad I guess you could run away with me.... Again." Issac smiled at just the thought of it.

He laughed. " We'll my ramble made me nervous, and your ramble are cute and fun." He watched Ami, it was just so much fun seeing how he reacted to things. Watching people for little things where a game for Issac. When hunting for a mate for the night, he was looking for something to tell a sign of. Issac basically had hawk eyes on things like that. He needs to know if there was a chance of him getting them or not, usually if not he would drop them and move on. Through promising his mother, he semi stopped that. She made him promise not to do that, no clue why. Issac thinks that it's make her feel a little better.

Feeling a little bad that Ami hasn't meet a lot of people that can handle him. " Well a lot of people don't have patents anymore. Plus they are missing on a great guy." Issac watched as Ami looked away after he called him beautiful. He wasn't sure if it was a good turn or bad turn. That made him a little nervous, but when Ami started on about birds Issac felt a little better. He had the thought that it was just change the subject or because it was just Ami. " Well for me it just depends on when or how loud they are singing." He chuckled, there where some mornings that he would cruse out birds because they where so loud. Sometimes they were too loud.

( o o c : Soooo sorry that It took a while I was busy with drama club and kind of got grounded for a day.)

Questionable Hunter

|∂ємαяυѕ| |ιgиαcισ| |ℓєνєяяιт|

User Image

Life is Either a Daring Adventure or it is Nothing

Remember me when I decide to burn and Crash
From the fall of my life in a flash
But I know your promises may as well be fake
Cause you'll never in a lifetime hesitate
To call me out and make me see
The pain of your words and my harsh reality

He was finally pulled back to the stage. Stupid people thinking that this s**t really helped. He was literally pushed down into a chair and made to sit there. It wasn't long before he was ready to be up again... that wasn't an option though, too many people watching. Usually he didn't care but sadly he wasn't ready to be sedated again. There were only a number of times he could get away with running his mouth or hitting someone before his s**t was taken away. He needed his stuff after all. That much he was smart enough to realize.

Marc looked up when he heard a female voice close by. Not many people dared to call him names. "You talking to me, amore?" he drawled, only bothering to look at her from the side. She looked like one of those preppy stuck-up girls he never got along with in school. She sounded kind of like one too...or maybe it was just higher pitch.

She didn't take long to state her purpose. Yup, one of those girls. He'd dated girls like her. They thought they owned the world. "What do I get out of it, sweets?" he asked with a lift of his chin in retaliation. He wasn't one to give away his lighters easily. He had a good dozen or more of them but he usually felt naked without them and he wouldn't survive in this place without more than six. He took out a cigarette from his sock and a lighter from his sleeve and lit the cancer stick in a very unconscious manner. It didn't matter that it looked weird, he got his cig lit, that's all. Marc took a nice long drag before a councilor could stop him. He twirled the lighter one between his fingers before pulling it back up his sleeve before anyone else knew where it went.

So All I have to do is change what you know
    And I know that you'll go with the flow
    Because your simple mind is so easy to manipulate
    That human kind can can never anticipate
    The things I wrought and brought to the surface
    Oh don't worry, my point was to make you nervous

Deathly Phantom

User Image

Give me a reason to turn and run
                          Give me a reason to burn this house down

ᗷaёlfїяё ᔕтaйlєу ᕮттaxxxxxxxxx
                                              Give me a reason for disaster
                                              And I'll be happy ever after

User Image
All we are is broken glass.
Thrown to the floor, we were never meant to last.

Bae wanted to laugh out loud. The girl looked absolutely shocked and for some reason he found that funny. None-the-less he held back his giggles and smirks. He was really feeling the need to do something extreme right about now. Maybe she'd do something with him? Or he could go get the pills but those he would not share with anyone. And that was that. He paused when she turned the conversation to have him at the attention of if. He raised his eye brows giving a 'you-know-it's-going-to-come-out-sooner-or-later' look. Which was true. They were probably going to be forced to have heart-to-hearts with the other kids. Not exactly something Bae was looking forward to since he still didn't believe he had any real issue. Endorphins were natural and all he was really doing was over producing them. So what? No harm has come to him yet, though his mother is surprised it hasn't and thinks it's only a matter of time.

Eyeing her half suspiciously one last time he straightened himself and brushed the wrinkles from his coat. "You know you suck at avoiding questions. That's the oldest trick in the book." Bae commented passively then let his gaze come back up to casually rest on the girl who he still didn't know her name. "Spare everyone the waste of time and at least come up with a good lie." He continued shortly after shrugging his shoulders. When he had been caught with codeine at school the first time he declared himself delusional because of a concussion. Of course this was after all the effects of the drug had worn off. Some of the teachers bought his elaborate story about how his little cousin came up behind him and pushed him down the stairs so he hit his head, but some didn't. He didn't really care, it was just a bonus that some of them fell for it.

Standing there, Bae simply slid his hands into his sweatshirt pockets. They were getting kind of cold and so far he was getting no where with this girl. Plus his mind kept wandering back to the cabin where his stash lay. Time was a ticking and boy did it chime loudly. If these were the baby steps of withdrawal symptoms he didn't want to stick around for the symptoms that came up after days of deprival. He predicted some of the kids would go crazy, depending on what they're taking. He was safe though right? Endorphins were those chemicals that decrease pain and make you all happy-like. "I'm here because my teachers caught me inhaling air freshener." The words came easily off his tounge even though they were a total lie. 'Wow...that's a new one...' He never recalled using the inhaling as a lie before but just shrugged off the thought. It was no big deal and in a camp like this, where kids were forced to cure an 'addiction', it could very well be a possibility for any of these kids. "So once you either make up a story, and it better be a damn good story too, or feel like not wasting my time come find me." Bae stated. Before she got a chance to respond he was already turning and heading away back to an open seat. There were a lot of staff around now and he decided to start planning an escape, but part of him started not to really care though he barely noticed and just brushed it off as new place jitters. Baelfire sat in on open seat and pulled the hem of his shorts as far as they would go to his knees as he contemplated freedom.

Try to pick us up, you're gonna cut yourself.
User Image
                                          [[ooc: xxx]]

Deathly Phantom

User Image

User Image
User Image
Prom queen, Miss America in the backseat, in a pair of cuffs.
From a small town with no scene. Looking for a shot on the big screen.

This kid was one of those kids. Didn't give a rats' a** about anything except if it benefited him personal gain. That was already sort of evident since he had been dragged back to the stage after presumably making an escape attempt, she couldn't think of another reason why anyone would set the stage alight. Ari crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed when he used french. It wasn't that she didn't understand it, it was more that she did understand and was disgusted by it. "No. I was talking to the giant elephant." She said sarcastically. "Yes of course I was talking to you genius. Rumor has it you started the fire. Which means logically you have something, be it lighter, matches, or whatever, to start a fire." She said glaring slightly into his face. Whether she liked it or not this was not going to be easy. "Sorry but I didn't exactly come here to make friends and sing kumbayah around a campfire." Ari retorted. She doubted anyone would come here of their own free will, but couldn't careless. Getting out as soon as possible was the goal and if all else failed just suffer through until her parents felt bad enough to come get her. Who knows how long that would be, daddy seemed pretty serious about this one.

What would be in it for him? Hell if she knew. It's not like she had any lighters or drugs. Besides if she did have her lighters she wouldn't be here at the moment. Ari wrinkled her nose when he pulled out the cigarette. She hated the smell of them, that's why she never went to visit her grandpa; he smoked a lot. "First of all, don't call me sweets. Nobody calls me sweets unless they want to get beat. And second, at least have the decency to smoke that away from everyone else. I couldn't care less if you smoke or not just don't you dare bring it by me." Now her glare hardened as she became a little more irritated. "As for what you get out of it..." Gosh, she still didn't know since she really didn't have anything useful to give. "Name what you want. That's sort of how negotiations go." Her tone was evening out a little now and she had calmed down slightly.

If she was going to get what she wanted she would have to play nice, at least until that failed. That's when an idea sparked and a devilish smirk graced her lips. "What you'll get out of it..." Ari began teasingly. "You'll get my silence. It's obvious you don't want those crack head hippies getting their hands on your stuff, but who would really." Ari began to slowly, teasingly pace around him as she spoke and clasped her hands behind her back. If she attracted attention, better for her. He wouldn't be able to tell if she was about to spill the beans or not. And considering there were so many staff there would probably be someone within reach in mere seconds. "I promise I won't tell a soul about your smokes if you give me one, just one, lighter. Then I'll be out of your hair and we can all go back to our own lives of ignoring everyone at this stupid camp." This plan was sweet, and would really test his limits. It would be interesting to see how far he would risk it. In no way was she bluffing. The stage fire was okay, but she would need a quick fix soon when she would want to watch something burn and get angry and irritated if she didn't have anything to light something with.

Not so innocent, on the street hustlin’.
Never be Miss America in the backseat of a stolen car.

User Image

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

My face was probably bright red after the comment that Isaac had given me, usually people only told me I was cute if they were high or drunk. Any other time, I was one of the biggest freaks at school, least I don't have too worry about going back there again. "I would like to run away with you, I think we would have lots of fun together, and be very happy." I told Isaac, still listening to the birds watching them flutter up in the tree branches, I tilted my head as I looked at them. "Do you think something is wrong? Birds are usually more calmer then that..don't you know that when any animal starts acting strange, something bad happens?"

I asked randomly, sounding more like I was paranoid, then making a point. I have seen it in so many movies and read about in books that I knew where not full of bullshit, but that didn't mean that everyone was going to believe me, but that was okay. I looked over at Isaac, smiling at him, "I am random, doctors say that it's because of my ADHD, they blame a lot on my ADHD. At least they figured out what was wrong with me, though, there are people out there that have no idea what is wrong with them."

Another squirrel caught my attention for a minute, and I began to ramble again as I watched it, accidentally speaking my thoughts. "Least my parents didn't send me to an asylum like they were talking about. They would have locked me up in a building, took away all my colors, I am not crazy, I know that. My parents think so though. So, I am kind of glad they sent me here, cause if they didn't then I wouldn't have met you." I smiled, looking over at Isaac again.

[out of colors: Oh, it's alright. You can be patient with me, I can be patient with you.]

User Image

Questionable Hunter

|∂ємαяυѕ| |ιgиαcισ| |ℓєνєяяιт|

User Image

Life is Either a Daring Adventure or it is Nothing

Remember me when I decide to burn and Crash
From the fall of my life in a flash
But I know your promises may as well be fake
Cause you'll never in a lifetime hesitate
To call me out and make me see
The pain of your words and my harsh reality

He rolled his eyes at her. " I can call you whatever I want, sweets." he said, making sure to emphasize the part that pissed her off. He eyed her with a bit more malice than before. She was starting to piss him off. And here he was just going to tease her a little. At least that was what he was currently thinking. Marc's thinking never actually went with his actions when it cam to thinking ahead. "Telle une princesse peu sérieux." he drawled out, not caring if she understood. He just tended to revert to French more often than not when he spoke to himself.

He blew smoke into the girl's face when she told him to stop.She didn't really say to stop but she obviously didn't like it and that was the only reason he need to keep doing it. She must have been a spoiled girl because obviously she didn't act like someone who was asking for something. "heh, you know I might have given one ta ya if you'd just told me what ya wanted it for." he growled, getting up from his seat, though not getting far. He was actually a sucker for a good fire show and since her lighters had been taken away, it was a very good chance she liked a good flame act as much as he did. Yet, since she was such a b***h, there was no way that s**t was going to happen.

" If mine are gone, you can't have one either, remember?" He glowered at her at this point. He did not like being blackmailed. He was not the smartest person around and thus it wasn't hard but it was also a bit hard to do it well because Marc just didn't give a rat's arse about much. Hell, if the girl wasn't careful he wouldn't hesitate to punch her. Probably a bad thing since he hated hitting girls but some damn well deserved it. This one in particular was getting very close to his boiling point.

He put out his smoke and crushed it angrily with his foot. He looked up at her again. "When you stop acting like such a stuck up b***h, then ask me again." he said before running off away from the idiots that decided it was time for some reinforcement. Like that s**t ever worked. He was off and getting away from people who were trying to stop him, once again. It was almost comical if it weren't a little too violent...

Translation:
                                                        Such a serious little princess

So All I have to do is change what you know
    And I know that you'll go with the flow
    Because your simple mind is so easy to manipulate
    That human kind can can never anticipate
    The things I wrought and brought to the surface
    Oh don't worry, my point was to make you nervous

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~~ I S S A C H E N R I P E A B L O S S O M ~~
"Mister Sex God."

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

Issac smiled, he watched as his face redden. " Awww..." He said as he pinched Amis cheek, a gentle pinch. Not the type that you get form a crazy aunt or grandma, yeah the one you run away from. " What are you doing it sounds like a wedding vow or something." He smiled and turned to look at the birds that weren't bugging him for once, maybe it was that he was in a great mood. Well the some of the campers seems in a ok mood, some of the other people not doing not so good. He watched with Ami as the bird flew away. " We'll I don't know there's a lot of new sounds for them. The camp must be very quite without people like us around." He wasn't sure if that seemed rude, it was the truth. There was no point in hiding it like his parents hid the camp information form him. There's a lot of things that will go wrong here and hopefully there will be some good.

Ami seemed a little disturbed by the thought of something wrong going on. " Hey look it will all be ok, after we get out of here. I promise I will do anything in my power to keep you safe. Now less stop thinking about the bad stuff, we'll freak ourselves out." He let out a nervous chuckle and then went back to the sky. He was great full that it wasn't a rainy or crapy day. It was actually a beautiful with all the elements in the air. " Well that's what a lot of people do this generation, blame it on the so called problem." Issac laid his head on the ground and stared up to the sky listening on and on about whatever Ami was rambling off on. He felt a little bad that he spaced out a bit. Through as soon as he spaced out he found himself and started listening to Ami.

Issac listened as Ami went on about his parents sending him to an asylum. " I'm sorry about that, I'm glad that they didn't send you to the asylum. Then who knows what have had happen. I mean Chris would miss you too much. I know your night crazy, I mean you may look it, but there's no way you could be that bad to be send to an asylum." Issac said as he turned his head, but kept his eyes on the sky's through when Ami said something about him. He smiled at Ami. " Your too nice you know that. And I'm kind of glad that I'm here too. Even there's no reason for me to be here, I'm glad in a strange way." Issac rolled on his side so that he was looking at Ami. He smiled and poked Ami's nose. " God this is so boring when are we starting." Issac felt like he was starting getting impatient. Looking over to see some of the staff. " Is it bad that I just want to bug the crap out of the staff? Like ask them things that don't even make sense to anyone..." Issac chuckled, he just wanted to do something, or party. " Do you think they'll let us go swimming? Sorry being random, just have the urge to go swimming." Issac gave himself a confused looked, he didn't understand his urge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff