Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
*She walked down the hallway and heard the bang which echoed down the corridor. She grabbed hold of the door handle and tried to open it. She then grabbed the keys out of her pocket and tried frantically to find the right key thinking. What if someone is here....? confused ?*
ow that really hurt my head!! *she sits on the chair sulking*
*She put the last key in the lock and as she turned it she heard a click and a latch opened and a hole in the door opened. There was 3 more locks.....*"F*ck!" She kicked the door over and over again.
don't kick the door!!
"IL KICK WHAT I DAMN WELL WANT!" *She said as she kicked it once more*
Shut the hell up you'll do what i say!
"Wateva!"*Crosses her arms*NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
*She walked down the hallway and heard the bang which echoed down the corridor. She grabbed hold of the door handle and tried to open it. She then grabbed the keys out of her pocket and tried frantically to find the right key thinking. What if someone is here....? confused ?*
*She put the last key in the lock and as she turned it she heard a click and a latch opened and a hole in the door opened. There was 3 more locks.....*"F*ck!" She kicked the door over and over again.
don't kick the door!!
"Wateva!"*Crosses her arms*
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!*Trys one of the keys in the lock.*"Nope..." *Trys another one*"nope" *trys another one*"Nope..." *Trys another, and another, and another*"O 4 f*ck sake!!!!"
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
*Trys one of the keys in the lock.*"Nope..." *Trys another one*"nope" *trys another one*"Nope..." *Trys another, and another, and another*"O 4 f*ck sake!!!!"*pertends to snore* i could die in here waiting for you
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
*Trys one of the keys in the lock.*"Nope..." *Trys another one*"nope" *trys another one*"Nope..." *Trys another, and another, and another*"O 4 f*ck sake!!!!"
*pertends to snore* i could die in here waiting for you"Do you want me to leave you!" *She puts the last key in the first lock and it clicks*"one down 2 to go!"*trys the first key*
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
*Trys one of the keys in the lock.*"Nope..." *Trys another one*"nope" *trys another one*"Nope..." *Trys another, and another, and another*"O 4 f*ck sake!!!!"
*pertends to snore* i could die in here waiting for you
"Do you want me to leave you!" *She puts the last key in the first lock and it clicks*"one down 2 to go!"*trys the first key*blackmailer ((accept my damn hangout request already!))
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
"Do you want me to leave you!" *She puts the last key in the first lock and it clicks*"one down 2 to go!"*trys the first key*
blackmailer ((accept my damn hangout request already!))( blaugh ) Hee hee *Puts another key in the lock and it clicks*"Yay one more!!!" *Starts putting more keys in the last one*
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
"Do you want me to leave you!" *She puts the last key in the first lock and it clicks*"one down 2 to go!"*trys the first key*
blackmailer ((accept my damn hangout request already!))
( blaugh ) Hee hee *Puts another key in the lock and it clicks*"Yay one more!!!" *Starts putting more keys in the last one**sighs* geez they really want me to stay here....
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
( blaugh ) Hee hee *Puts another key in the lock and it clicks*"Yay one more!!!" *Starts putting more keys in the last one*
*sighs* geez they really want me to stay here...."Yes we do blaugh "*puts a key and turns it and the lock clicked and the door flung open* "Oooooo it opened!"
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
( blaugh ) Hee hee *Puts another key in the lock and it clicks*"Yay one more!!!" *Starts putting more keys in the last one*
*sighs* geez they really want me to stay here....
"Yes we do blaugh "*puts a key and turns it and the lock clicked and the door flung open* "Oooooo it opened!"*she smiled remembering the bulletproof glass* well come untie me then!
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
"Yes we do blaugh "*puts a key and turns it and the lock clicked and the door flung open* "Oooooo it opened!"
*she smiled remembering the bulletproof glass* well come untie me then!*Walks behind the chair and cuts the ropes with her pocket knife*"What now?" SHe said as the ropes fell from around her*
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
"Yes we do blaugh "*puts a key and turns it and the lock clicked and the door flung open* "Oooooo it opened!"
*she smiled remembering the bulletproof glass* well come untie me then!
*Walks behind the chair and cuts the ropes with her pocket knife*"What now?" SHe said as the ropes fell from around her*but the glass you were supposed to walk into it
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
*Walks behind the chair and cuts the ropes with her pocket knife*"What now?" SHe said as the ropes fell from around her*
but the glass you were supposed to walk into it~Blinks~"Glass?!?!"
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
Viktoriya
Mystical_kitty
don't kick the door!!
NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
*Walks behind the chair and cuts the ropes with her pocket knife*"What now?" SHe said as the ropes fell from around her*
but the glass you were supposed to walk into it
~Blinks~"Glass?!?!"*she gets up* o well maybe it was my imagination.. *she walked forward and smacked into the glass* OW!!!
*Laughs and puts her hands out infront of her to find more glass. She moved her hands across it untill she got to the wall trying to find a way out.*
"I think were sorta stuck...." *Punches the glass to see if it shatters but just shakes her hand in middair from the pain*"F*ck... Double glazing....."
Mystical_kitty
*Laughs and puts her hands out infront of her to find more glass. She moved her hands across it untill she got to the wall trying to find a way out.*
"I think were sorta stuck...." *Punches the glass to see if it shatters but just shakes her hand in middair from the pain*"F*ck... Double glazing....."
then how did you get in?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces