Welcome to Gaia! ::

She shook her head.
"Nope, ain't going to happen Kiddo."
She picked up her bear while holding Jess with one arm.
"Look at you! Your all sticky! Why don't you and Teddy take a bath together?" Carrandra was trying not to get into another fight with her sister, but her anger was starting to rise slowly, and it was showing in her voice. "Last warning, or I'll force you into the bathtub my self."

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica wailed even louder, kicking in her sisters arms and still sqirming. "NO!!" She screamed. "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"
Carrandra glared at her sister. Why can't she actually behave for once?! "That's it!"
She put her teddy bear on the sink and started running the water. She grabbed Jess and put a towel around her waste. "Take off your clothes, now!" she said agrivated. "If you don't, I'll force them off of ya!" She looked away hoping she would cooperate, but it was highly doubtful.
She closed and locked the door and waited while the tub was filling up with warm water.

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica flopped down on the floor and screamed for all she was worth, chucking random objects at her older sister, all the while still screaming and crying. Everything she was saying was undistinguishable, but she still continued to babble and throw things at her sister.
She tried ducking most of the objects, but it was no use, she still got hit by some.
She glared down at her sister, trying to calm herself down.
Your older....if mom catchess you like this, its grounding time, yet again! She turned off the water as it got filled up halfway. She stared at Jessica, using no words or force. She was just staring her down, hoping she would stop soon.

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica sniffled, slowly losing her energy, she stopped throwing objects, and glared back at her sister, a few tears still trickling down her cheeks.
She sighed.
"Are you done now?" she said softly, not having any hint of sarcasm in her voice.
"Now listen. I know you want mom and dad to be here, but the truth is, their going to be gone for a little bit. Don't you want to make them proud and prove your a big girl?" she smiled weakly and gave her sister some tissues to wipe her tears. "If you want, I can help you."

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica sniffled again and rubbed the tissues roughly across her face. She peered up at her sister, the crying had now ceased. "Otay...." She said softly.
She grinned, proud of her sister.
"Good, I'm sure they'll be proud." She Handed her the teddy and sat next to the tub.
"Go ahead and climb in then, I'll show you how to use everything."

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
She nodded and slipped out of her clothes, struggling with some of the buttons, but managed after a moment, she then climbed over the edge of the tub, nearly falling on her face, but kept her balance by grabbing the hand rail, she slid down into the tub and splashed a bit of water.
*Dan decided that Jessica had finally given in and went into his room* "Why was I cursed with such stubborn sisters?! I might as well stay in here until lunch time."
Carrandra watched her and then turned around. She looked through the cabinet, finding medicine bottles, bandaids, and some "Dove" soap. She grabbed a box of soap and slid it out of the box.
"This," she said holding up the soap. "Is soap, you put it in the water, and it makes bubbles. Then, your rub it over your skin to get all the dirt and sticky stuff of of ya."
She stuck the soap in the water and handed it to her sister.
"Be careful, its slippery."

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica giggled and nodded, she took the soap and plunged it inot the water, rubbing herself gently with it like her mother did. The soap slipped out of her hands and flew in the direction of her sister, hitting her in the forehead.
Carrandra giggled watching her sister, but when the soap hit her head she blinked a few times trying to comprehend what just happened. After a few moments, she laughed and handed her the soap back. "Try holding it firmly." She said. "Here." She rubbed the soap on Jessica's back and shoulders before making it slip into the tub.
"Well, you get the point. Something like that." She grinned and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner for when she was done with the soap.

Hygienic Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessica finished washing and giggled at her sisters response, then yawned softly, the warm bath making her rather sleepy as she soap slipped out of her hands once again landing in the tub with a "Plop!".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff