Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the city of ghost we find our Hero, Sosuske walking around his home town getting a break from the Academy he then stopped on the Pier " scream gonk This town gets more and more boring everytime I come back the only thing thats fun about it is that it has ghost every where you turn and that Shamans gather here to attend the Shaman Tournament but what makes them think they can beat me, I'm gonna be Shaman King in the next 5 days isn't that right, Plue" "Plue Plue" Plue replys "thats right, Plue" Sosuske pets him on the head "Isn't that right, Amidamaru" a smokey light emerged behind him and his ghost partner emerged, the 2000 year old samurai Amidamaru. ((continue below))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not sure, Master Sosuske sweatdrop I don't think we're ready" he held his mouth "I don't feel so good, Master" Sosuske heard this " gonk stressed Can't you even have positive thoughts" Amidamaru replies "No not really" Sosuske stares at him " stare You really don't think we can do it can you, Mr. Samurai" Amidamaru replied " scream WHAT!!!!, Master you know thats not true" Sosuske walked along "Hey i'm only guessing or shall i say asking if thats what you think"
woah.... Sosuke is Yoh Askura here.... o.o COOL! ^.^
Sakura Haruna
woah.... Sosuke is Yoh Askura here.... o.o COOL! ^.^

"Yeah, who are you thats my real name and how do you know it"
? opps... typo.. i meant Sosuske... lol... so Sosuke is ur real name? i like that name! ^.^
it is past 5:30 am, and i am not sleepy... o.O
Sakura Haruna
it is past 5:30 am, and i am not sleepy... o.O

((Neither am i))

"Can you see my friend here" he asked
Yzumi, a Goddess of all elements, *Water, Fire...Earth...you get the picture!* was trotting down the hill barefoot, *Since I am already barefoot*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff