Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User ImageUser Image

The boys, the girls, they all like SPACE Carmen
                                        SPACESPACESPACEShe gives them butterflies , bats her cartoon eyes
                                        SPACEShe laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond
                                        SPACESPACESPACESPACEBuy her tonight, she's still shining
                                        SPACESPACESPACELikespacelightning,spaceohh,spacelikespacelightning
                                        SPACESPACEOnly seventeen, but she walks the streets so mean

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACEIt's alarming truly how disarming you can be

Sometimes Jude was annoyed by her early bird tendencies. Like today, when she'd been one of the first one to check in Camp Half Blood. Hell her luggage, which consisted of the whopping number of one suitcase, was unpacked and now she was watching as other campers arrived. She saw a few familiar faces and plenty of new ones because it seemed the gods and goddesses were all a bunch of horny rabbits. She'd never say her observance out loud but come on! She was sure Aphrodite was the worst of them too...AHEM. She watched others arrive for a bit longer, even greeted a sister or two with a wave (they didn't make much of a friendly exchange back), before she adjusted her small back back on her shoulders and turned to take a walk along the camp grounds. She felt a pair of eyes or two watching her, wary. She kept her head low because of this. She knew why she'd be getting looks. She was Jude, split personality chick. Who knows when she's gonna snap! Inwardly the demigod groaned. She'd had one 'attack' during her time at camp, and from what she understood it had been very bad. There's a reason they call it 'Bad Jude' she thought. Slightly fustrated, she paused in her walk to pull out the half way full box of cheezits from her pack.
                                                                    She's just a little obsessed with them.

Eventually to escape wandering eyes the blonde made her way onto a trail winding through the trees. She remembered it from previous walks with Jacob. She smiled at the thought of her best friend. In all honesty she probably could have left with him this morning but she'd demanded her father take her as early as possible as to avoid eyes. Now that she thought about it she should have snuck through his window (something that happened daily as they lived so close to each other) to at least have some company that wasn't people who stared at her like she was a freak. They were all demigods here, so by human calculation weren't they all freaks? Great I'm a freak among freaks she thought, shoveling a handful of cheezits into her mouth. As she went further down the trail she spotted an oddly shaped rock (to Jacob it looked like a heart but to her it looked like Loki's helmet), signaling it was time to go off trail. She grinned as she got closer and veered to the right of it. There was no clear path to where she was going but she'd made the walk so many times that she knew it by heart until she came to a cluster of rocks. She set her pack down on one and sat down next to it, reaching into the box to grab a few more cheezits. Sadly she found there to be nothing but crumbs. So she wouldn't litter she crunched up the box and out it back in her pack. She noticed as she was about to close her bag a folded piece of paper. Curious, she pulled it out and unfolded it. It was a letter from her father.

Hey Jude,

In attempt to get you to dress like a lady I'm sending skirts and dresses with Jacob to you. I'm kidding! I hope you have a great time there, make lots of friends, all the usual things parents usually tell their kids instead of writing it to them. I blame this on being a musician and having to write all my good work down. I love you kiddo, and I do want you to have a good time. Don't let those kids get you down and don't let your sisters make you feel bad. Give 'em hell kid! Don't really give them 'hell' just show them how good you are.

Love,
                                                                    Your incredibly awesome and super hot Dad.

P.S- Don't forget to drink your tea.

Jude couldn't keep the smile from her face as she read the letter. Her dad really was awesome (she couldn't judge the super hot part because, you know, he's her dad) and she was going to miss him terribly during her stay here, just like the last few times. Calls and letters didn't compare to actually being home and singing with him and hanging out with him. His humors comment on sending her dresses and skirts was more or less going to happen but she didn't mind. She'd just give whatever girlish clothes to Riley, who as far as her other sister went wasn't so bad. She actually missed her older (half)sister while she'd been away. She was the kindest to her out of her sisters, but being a daughter of Aphrodite she came with a bit of a kick. She's what you call...well a manipulative b***h. Not to her and not all the time but you get the picture. Jude loved her though, but she was not the only person Jude found herself missing. Forrest Greene was another on her 'Miss List'. That had been a surprising friendship, mostly based on their ability to tell each other dirty jokes(it was hard for her at first but now it was just second nature when she hung out with him) and his ability to ignore the fact that there was 'Bad Jude'.
                                                                    She would miss Jacob more seeing as he was her best friend but as it was stated before he lived so close to each other and they were always together that she didn't miss him that much. That's really a lie though. Jacob is...well she has a lot of unspoken feelings for him. She would be very happy to see him once he arrived, and she knew he'd come here once he arrived because this was more or less their spot.

Anyway, growing a little bored with just sitting there she opened her bag, placed the letter inside, and pulled out her ipod. She hit shuffle and put her ear buds in, humming along with the song that played first, and got up looking for a stick. After a minute of searching she found a good one. She tested the weight in her hand before lunging forwards with it. She giggles to herself and spun around, using it like a sword and pretending there was an opponent. She corrected her footwork and then lunged and swung at the open air. She moved around, kind of like a dance, with her pretend sword, defeating invisible opponents and laughing. She probably looked like a lunatic and anyone who wasn't Jacob would probably assume she finally went off the deep end but she wouldn't mind. No, she was actually having fun, and it was good practice. And this really wasn't odd for her at all. She wasn't one of the girly ones after all.

That's the little s t o r y of the g i r l you know

::...:: Top right of picture is outfit, bottom left is music ::..::

Ladykiller

User Image

leo ( ) valdez
son of hephaestus

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

see, lady, that's what happens to snow ιn Texas. ιт. ƒяєαкιηg. мєℓтѕ

Leo, like always, was in Bunker Nine, working on a random weapon. At the moment, he had no one's sword or dagger or anything to repair, so he just made random stuff. Sometimes he built mini robot things, sometimes he built car parts, sometimes he didn't even know what he was building. But, today, it was just another average sword, because swords were simple to create. He didn't feel like working on anything complicated, because he had a lot on his mind. Well, mostly one thing on his mind. His mother.

Yes, he was twenty-one, so he didn't really need her around anymore. But, the last time he'd seen her was when he was eight-years-old. That was thirteen years ago, so of course Leo missed her. But, he had the chance to get her back. Sure, he had to join the rebellion, but it would all be worth it in the end, right? He'd get his mom back, and he could apologize a million times for causing the fire that had killed her. It had been haunting him for years, her death. But, he always tried to distract himself when he began to think about her. He didn't like to dwell on depressing stuff like that, because it made him all depressed, and Leo wasn't really the depressed type.

So, instead, he tried to concentrate on hammering the sword into shape. It was funny, because he rarely ever used the swords he made. His main weapon was a tool belt, which he had found lying around Bunker Nine years ago, that can summon a ton of things found in common workshops. Even mints! Leo was still trying to figure out how to make himself a magic weapon, like Jason's. Maybe a pair of sunglasses that turn into a sword or something like that. He knew how to fix magic weapons, but not make them himself. He was still confused as to how he'd get a weapon to form into something else. Once, he'd made a sword, and he had gotten it to turn into a bracelet, but then he couldn't get it to turn back into a sword.

Leo had heard stories of a kid that used to go to camp, named Beckendorf. He used to be able to make the best weapons around, magical and everything. Leo wished that he hadn't died before Leo had been around, so he could ask him questions and stuff. But, Leo had gotten Beckendorf's bed, which was insanely awesome. It lowered into some secret room and everything! But, that was in the Hephaestus cabin, not Bunker Nine. Ever since Leo had found Bunker Nine when he'd been wandering around the woods not long after he'd first gotten to camp, it had been like his home. He spent hours and hours in there, so he didn't hang out with friends much. That could do with the fact that, like his father, he was more comfortable around automatons than people. Especially around girls, who he usually flirted with like crazy. And he was especially awkward around one special girl, but Leo refused to let himself start thinking about her, because that always distracted him way too much. So, he continued working on the sword instead, just concentrating on making sure that it was shaped perfectly, that it was sharp, all of that.

Leo knew that campers were probably beginning to arrive, but he didn't feel like going out and greeting them, just because he didn't want to at the moment. Leo was a year rounder at camp, since he didn't have a home. His mom was dead, and his dad was a god, so Leo definitely couldn't stay with Hephaestus. And, he would rather die than go to another boarding school or foster home. Camp Half-Blood was the only place that he'd stayed for more than three years without running away. Sure, sometimes Leo snuck out, but he always came back, because he actually liked it here. This place had awesome workshops for forging and all that, a bunch of bad a** weapons, and not to mention hot girls. Seriously. It were as if gods couldn't have ugly daughters. It was a lot better than the real world, anyway.

Out.Of.Cookies :: This post sucked, sorry. I'm horrible at first posts. My Jason post will probably be just as bad (maybe even worse), so sorry. || Outfit

User Image User Image User Image

Ladykiller

User Image

jason ( ) grace
son of jupiter

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

ι'm the son of Jupιter. ι'm a child of яσмє, consul to demιgods, ρяαєтσя of the Fιrst Legιon. ι ѕℓєω the Trojan sea monster, ι тσρρℓє∂ the black throne of Kronos and and ∂єѕтяσує∂ the Titan Krιos wιth my own hands. And now ι'm going to ∂єѕтяσу you, Porphyrιon, and ƒєє∂ you to your own wolves.

Jason pulled the Imperial gold blade of his sword out of the chest of a dummy, sighing out of boredom. Personally, he preferred the monster simulations they had in the Coliseum in New Rome, back at Camp Jupiter. They were a lot more fun to stab and swing at, because they moved. Dummies, on the other hand, just stayed there and let you stab them. Jason didn't exactly understand how they helped, because they didn't teach you how to defend yourself or anything. Sure, sometimes, they were fun to stab at, but it got boring after a while.

He probably could have ended his boredom by visiting Leo in that Bunker Nine place, since he was pretty good friends with the son of Hephaestus, but at the moment, he didn't feel like talking to Leo. Part of Jason missed Camp Jupiter. Not that he disliked Camp Half-Blood. This place was awesome, and most of the campers were great. They were a lot more immature than Romans, but they were still amusing to be around. But, he'd been at Camp Jupiter almost his entire life. It was home, so of course he was a bit home sick. He missed the friends he had back at camp. Reyna, Dakota, Gwen, he even missed Octavian a little bit.

Or, maybe, he missed Thalia, his sister. He hadn't known her much, but she was his family. She hadn't only shared the same father, but the same mother, too. He'd only gotten to speak with her a couple times, but when she had died two and a half years ago, it still affected Jason. The fact that the Hunters were at camp didn't really make Jason feel any better. He felt a little bitter toward them, because he believed that they could have saved Thalia. He knew it was stupid to feel that way, but he couldn't help it.

Shaking his head to clear his mind, Jason stabbed into the side of the dummy, slashed to the side, cutting the dummy in half. It wasn't fun, because the dummy couldn't even defend himself. He needed some real people to practice with. Maybe a child of Mars -- wait, no, Ares -- or Min -- ugh, again, he had to correct himself. Athena -- because from what he'd seen, they were pretty good at fighting. He really had to get used to the Greek terms, though, because correcting himself all the time was getting to be a little annoying. Not his fault, though. After all, he was a Roman demigod, not a Greek. He'd been at camp for almost a month, arriving only a few days after he got the letter, but he'd gotten pretty used to being around here. Sort of.

Out.Of.Cookies :: Another bad post, sorry. || Outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image
User Image
                                As always, I, Isabella Jackson, was one of the first people to arrive at camp, being expected the daughter of the mighty hero, Percy Jackson. Just because I was his daughter meant that I'm supposed to be a leader and hero too. All of the weight and pressure piled up into my brother, Matt, and my shoulders, having the expectation and responsibility of following in our fathers foot-steps. As for Me, I wasn't exactly like my father. Maybe more on the softer side of 'bravery'. I speak out what I want to speak out, and i'm determined to do what i'm supposed to do..But i'm more of an awkward state than my brother, whose personality kind of reminded me of our father, even though he didn't particularly want to be at the leader state as well, but it's more expected of him to do so, since he's older. All I had when i was a kid was mostly my brother, since my dad had to go around the world with his team and kill monsters. Sure, we'd have a couple of times together, but it wouldn't last very long. He would always have to leave after a couple of hours. Okay, if you were a normal kid, that would seem a lot to you, having your dad stay with you for half a day, but to us, it meant the world to spend that much time with our dad. Even if it was just thirty minutes, we try to treasure every moment. Yes, i miss so much..but i know that whatever he's doing, he's doing it for justice. Who wouldn't miss their father who's always out all the time anyway? Especially since most of her years, I had to stay at camp a full year because my father was busy, and didn't want me to get killed by monsters, which almost happened a bunch of times. But hey, it's expected when you're one of the big three to get hunted down the most, since we're so 'rare'.

Already done packing, i combed my hair up to the side and walked out of my cabin. Everyone around me noticed, and started to greet me, of course. I looked at each and every one of their faces and nodded with a gentle smile, taking my sword from the doorstep, "Hello. Hi. How's it going? Hey!" I greeted everyone. Of course, each comeback would be similar. "Ready to lead us in capture the flag? Hey! Heard about your dad lately?" they said, and so on and so forth. All i'd do is nod and smile awkwardly everytime they talked about my dad. It was sort of weird. Okay, first of all, i am not my father. Do i look like a guy? No. So, i don't completely understand why people look at me like him. I barely get to talk to him anyways. Carrying on, i moved along the woods, to my secret hiding place where i'd train. Not even my brother knows of it, and he'll never know. Looking at the time, i had, maybe, an hour or two to train and just be by myself. I smiled, taking my ipod and plugging in the earphones, starting to head towards the spot.

Now, people have told me that there's a bunker nine, which i don't really believed in..at first. Maybe it is true, since the place where i'd always train at looked like there was a some secret passage way somewhere...but i'd never, ever, dare to go in there. It might be ancient, and full of traps, which i would not want to encounter the first day of camp. People have also been telling me that one of the campers here, Leo, goes to bunker nine and just makes a bunch of stuff. But..how would he know about this place? How would he find out in the first place? So much rumors going around, it's crazy. You can't even tell what's true or not anymore. I guess that's just how our generation rolls. Speaking of Leo, where is he? Usually they would meet up and hang out, but there seemed to be no sign of him. Was he..in bunker nine? And, weird thing is, last year, he kind of acted a little differently around her. Almost awkward. Usually, he'd try to hit on girls as best as he'd can, but last year it just felt different..and, somehow, I felt a little strange too..? But, eh, how can you tell, maybe it was just..a weird demigod thing.

Arriving at my hiding place, i looked at the tree already full of sword marks. I put my hand on one recent cut from last year, tracing my fingers along the line. Looking behind me, i see the place where it was rumored to be 'bunker nine'. What are the odds anyways? "..I shoudln't" i said to myself, taking my earphones and putting them in my ear, music i hear instead of all of the birds chit chatting and the trees rustling. I took my sword, taking its tip to my finger and running it along the spine. Smiling, i took one jump and made a one big cut on the tree. To my eyes, it wasn't big enough. I rolled up my sleeves, staring at the mark i've just made. I need to make it higher. I started with a running start, then jumped the tree running up and making one big slash mark near the top, letting myself come tumbling down to the ground, right on my gluteus maximus(that's smart talk for butt). I grunted. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as what i've gone through. Picking myself up, i stared at the tree. If people expect me to be like my dad, then they're gonna get it..hopefully.

OutOfYourButtHole: wow this sucks lol. THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY LAYOUT. i'm still waiting for my graphic to get done so.

Ladykiller

User Image

leo ( ) valdez
son of hephaestus

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

Leo lifted up the finished celestial bronze sword to examine it and all that. Yeah, it was pretty much perfect. Sharp, shaped right, all of that. But, he probably wouldn't use it, even though he knew how. After all, he'd been here, what? Five, maybe six years? He'd gotten to camp when he was fifteen, now he was twenty-one, so yeah. Six years. Damn, he was getting old! But, anyway, if he didn't know how to use a sword after being at camp all those years, it would be kind of sad. Really sad, actually. He learned how to use most of the weapons at camp, since he was supposed to know how they worked and stuff in order to build them more correctly, but whatever. He was thinking too much. The silence was starting to bother him. He hated silence. So. Freaking. Much.

He heard something or someone near by outside, though, so he wasn't in danger of thinking too much. Thank the gods, because when it was silent and he started to think, it was almost always about his mom and that night she died, and what he could have done differently and if he had done that, if she would still be alive. The thoughts were just depressing. He hadn't wanted to talk to any campers, but now it was either stay all alone in a quiet-ish workshop, or distract himself by talking to someone. So, since silence scared him at times, he chose the second option. He grabbed a rag to wipe the grease and stuff off of his hands before stepping out of Bunker Nine and into the forest. He squinted slightly at the sunlight, since he was used to being in a mostly dark work shop almost all day. He looked around, looking for whoever or whatever it was around. Hopefully, something was there, or else it would just be him going insane or something.

Then Leo saw Isabella and he almost ran back inside to the safety of Bunker Nine. He was probably covered in oil and grease, and his shirt had a couple cuts from the swords he'd been repairing. Isabella was probably one of the few people who could make him feel all self-conscious about himself. Calm down, Leo. Don't be a chicken. She's just a girl, he told himself. But, just to be safe and stuff, he pulled a breath mint out of his tool belt and shoved it into his mouth before approaching Isabella. He kept his distance, though, because she had a sword and if he surprised her, he didn't feel like getting his head almost cut off. He noticed that she was listening to music and stuff, so he cleared his throat and said, loud enough for her to hear. "Hi!" Normally, he would have said some kind of random or stupid greeting instead of something as simple as that, but around her, he couldn't think that well.

See, about a year ago, he'd started liking Isabella as more than a friend and stuff. Which sucked, because he highly doubted she'd ever feel the same. After all, she was the daughter of the famous hero, Percy Jackson. She could do a lot better than some lowly mechanic like Leo. But, that was Leo. Always liking the girls out of his league. He wasn't sure exactly when he'd began to like her, but it sort of just happened. He was pretty sure that no one knew, not even Jason. Sure, Jason had only been at camp for about a month or so, but he and Leo were still pretty damn close. It was kind of surprising that Leo was friends with someone like Jason, because usually, serious people bored Leo. But, Jason wasn't serious all the time, so whatever. And, Piper, one of Leo's best friends, didn't know either. That was a secret that Leo was planning to take to his grave.

Speaking of Piper, he wondered where she was. Maybe she wasn't even coming this summer. That would suck, because he liked Piper. Well, he didn't like her that way, because she was like a sister to him, but whatever. She'd been the other demigod that had first come to Camp Half-Blood and stuff, since they'd both been attending the Wilderness School and stuff. Wait, why was he even thinking about Piper right now? Jeez, his thoughts got off topic a lot.

Out.Of.Cookies :: n/a || Outfit

Hilarious Genius

User Image
User Image
                                Isabella saw how he smiled, and that one small move gave her butterflies in her stomach. Was this a new trick or something? She wasn't even sure if he was doing this on purpose or not. He greeted her, three times. She laughed and put her hands in her pockets. That was actually kind of adorable. She was just ready to say that, but guys don't like to be called adorable, right? Especially if they're already like, what, twenty one? No guys would want to be referred as a puppy. They'd rather be referred to a bulldog, or something like that. Eagle, or whatever. Something manly. Before she could do anything, the words just slipped out of her mouth, "Cute." she said, after his last greeting. She wanted to smack herself in the head, but all she could do was smile and laugh. At least that didn't make it much more awkward than it was right now, right?

She scooted a little closer to him, she felt more safer that way. You never know what's lurking in these trees. She watched him take a cookie as she nibbled on another piece of hers, smiling in return, and taking the bag back to her lap. She leaned back a bit to observe her surroundings. It was quiet, and all you could really hear was the birds, the leaves rustling in the wind...it was just the two of them. And at that moment, as if it was on cue, she realized what..was happening. 'It's just...the two of us.' she thought in her head, keeping calm on the outside, but panicking like crazy on the inside. 'Holy s**t, we're alone, should i make a move or?' she bit her lip, looking at him in a small glance. It was really just them. All alone. In the woods. In the supposed area of Bunker nine. Oh, what to do in a situation like this?

Isabella turned to Leo as he talked about Bunker Nine. He eyebrows raised in disbelief. She didn't believe it was, well, still running. She took a seat closer to him, in awe and interest. "So it's real? You've been in there?" she asked, not paying attention to her train of thought earlier. She raised a brow, "How'd you get in there in the first place?" she asked, hoping she wasn't overwhelming him with her questions, until she got to the point where they were literally face to face. She looked at him in the eye for just a couple of seconds, then the burst of red came to her cheeks. She leaned back down to her seat and tried not to make the situation anymore awkward, "Sorry.." she said, "I didn't really think it was still..up and..running." she laughed, thinking that what she said was stupid. Then again, a lot of things that spill out of her mouth when she was around Leo was quite ridiculous, maybe he wouldn't notice.

She looked back at the tree with the multiple sword scars, laughing at Leos comment of getting pissed at the tree. "Hah, no..." she said, getting lost at the last word. "It's not the tree i'm mad at." she said, almost as if she was sighing the whole sentence out. She looked up, as if her father was gonna show up and give her some advice, but nothing. "Everyone thinks i'm gonna be a big hero just like my dad...i have expectations. It's just..really annoying, you know?" she said, turning back to Leo, letting him see the small pint of sadness in her eyes. She shook her head, not wanting to talk about it, a smile erupting form her face as if nothing happened. She put her hands on her lap, "So..uh.., you think...you could show me Bunker Nine?" she asked politely, noticing what she had asked was kind of rude. "But if it's like, top secret, then i understand, you know." she nodded, putting her bag of cookies away.

OutOfYourButtHole: HOLY SHOOT, DO NOT READ THIS. I ACCIDENTLALLY EDITED THIS ONE, CRAP. DO NOT READ, K. K.

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

` A * Memory } __ °isall; _» you wish for me to be _
--
______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ___
--
_____ Counselor ~ TheSonOfAres
___
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPain is just natures way of saying :____
___
zxxxxxxxxxzx*'Hey ,you're` _
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxALIVE!

First day of camp, the best time for Evan to get a hold of the new kids and teach them a few lessons, as well as refresh the older ones who have encountered him before. Though Evan was no where near his cabin at the moment to greet the early birds, he was out on his own early bird jog around the woods, patrolling for monsters and just inhaling the fresh air. Evan paused by the lake and knelt down to splash some cool water on his face, then back to running he went. Pausing once more to do some push ups he counted to twenty and did three sets of twenty, then jumping up he stretched out his legs and arms, making his body loose again. With that done Evan returned to his jog.

After a good hour of non-stop cardio he returned to his cabin and cleaned up. Evan felt refreshed and ready to get his students suited up for sparring and the capture the flag event later, they will be victors once more! Evan only hoped he could get them to win again, his team holds the title still, it being one of his favorite games to get his team involved in.

His workout clothes were put aside as he got into his battle leathers, sitting down to fix his boots upon his feet the demigod looked up at the sound of people around. He grinned at himself and grabbed his sword and sharpened it and cleaned it so it was all pretty. He adored his weapon arsenal, making a good majority of it by hand he took great pride into his work and wanted to show his students that they should take such pride and be strong with it. Sheathing his beloved blade in its holster Evan stepped from his cabin and looked around, a few campers were around exploring. This gave him time to go to his little battle field near his cabin and practice his sword techniques for a bit.

Rubbing his dark beard in deep thought, he tried to decide his opponent for the day. Staring at the dummies he crossed his muscular arms over his chest and gave a "Hrm..." sound escaping his lips. One more stroke of his beard and he picked the dummy to the right and got into a fighting stance. His dark eyes locked on the wooden target, then he removed his trusty blade and lashed at the wood, loving his little sparring battle with himself. Making dents in the wood from his blade he kept attacking the wood, practicing his own personal moves and some of the ones he would be teaching the kids. Pausing his mini battle he looked over to the side, not far from him was some of the other counselors. He would go bother them, but he decided against it. He was distracted once more by his weapons and fighting arrangements for the later swordsmanship teachings. Making an abrupt stop to his small sparring match with himself he sheathed his sword and walked to get out the practice swords made of wood and the wooden shields. Aligning them with their pairs he made sure they were set for the class for later. His real blades were set in perfect alignment with their boxes, the point facing into the bottom of the crate for safety as the hilt is still risen in the air. After he was done with his distraction he felt better and walked over to the steps into the cabin, taking a seat he leaned his sword on his lap and sharpened the tough blade to his liking and waited for his students or at least someone to say hello.

OutOfCigars: (Intro post, bleh, still playing with the layout...)

xxx*Warriors will · Forever
► ►shape the W O R L D.___xx
---
User Image

k a y l a s o r a w o o d

i v exxxg o txxxaxxxg i r lxxxi nxxx t h exxxw a r.
xxxa l lxxxixxxk n o wxxxt oxxxd oxxx; p r e y
t h a txxxs h exxxm a k e sxxxi txxxt h r o u g h.

Another year at Camp Half-Blood was starting and Kayla was sure that all the campers were starting to arrive; well, all the summer campers anyways. She was one of the few that stayed there year round due in part to the fact that without parents she had nowhere to go and partly because it was just too dangerous with the amount of monster attention she got. There was nothing new there and she was happy there: lots to do, plenty of cool people, continuous learning. That was what Kayla liked most, the constant learning and improving. The past six years had been the best of her life, definitely better than living at the orphanage where she was never understood and constantly in trouble. But that was all in the past now so Kayla never really worried about it. Like right now, she was wandering through the camp. Well, around the more deserted areas of the camp. As social as she was Kayla still enjoyed the quiet and was taking in as much of that as she could before the place got swarmed by people for the summer.

Kayla’s favorite places at the camp were the woods and lake so as she walked around she paused by the two and relaxed for a moment. It was around the time when all the campers were arriving that made her think back to when she first came here. She was so confused and pretty frightened, but like she was ever going to let anyone know that. As far as anyone was going to know, she was one tough cookie. After being at the camp for a while everything she had been going through the last few years started to make sense. It also explained what happened with her mother. The only thing she had never gotten an answer to was who her father was or why he left her. This was something that, of course, bothered Kayla but there was no use getting upset over it. Besides, she had an awesome mom, or at least she got a lot of awesome stuff from her mother’s side of things.

Kicking her bare feet around in the dirt Kayla shook her head before sighing and turning to walk back towards the cabins. Whenever she started thinking like that it was a good sign she needed to find some people to talk to. Being social always made her feel better, or act better which in turn made her feel better. Maybe a slightly twisted system but it always worked out for her. She smiled at the thought of seeing some of her old friends again, the ones that were not yearrounders like her. Most of them would probably be wearing that hideous orange camp shirt too. They were all really supposed to wear it but Kayla had gotten out of that habit a couple years ago and was instead wearing her standard outfit: dark blue and purple tye-died camisole that dipped low in the back, acid washed jean shorts with frayed bottoms, and bare feet. She had gotten so comfortable around the camp that unless they were doing actual work she generally preferred to go around without shoes.

Having been walking absent-mindedly Kayla looked up and was shocked to find herself back around the cabins. For the moment they were pretty deserted, obviously none of the campers had gotten that far yet. The only person that Kayla saw was Evan sitting on the steps of his cabin. He was a camp leader, a teacher if you would. The two had always gotten along well, he was a great person to go to when she wanted to practice her fighting skills. It was no surprise that he was sitting there with a sword. If she had to guess he had probably been up for hours practicing or working out or something of the sort. She smiled as she changed directions and walked over towards him. ”Hey Evan. Ready for all the new campers? I bet we will get some great kids this year.” She knew that he always sorted through the incoming kids to see who had fighting potential. It was something that all the leaders and even some of the older students would do, for their own particular skills of course.

As Evan responded Kayla moved and sat down on the steps next to him, stretching her legs out and leaning back on her hands. Being next to him always made her look so weak. He was tall and muscled while she was pale and slender in every aspect. Despite her constantly pink dyed hair and shockingly blue eyes, you would think she was just some normal kid. That was very much not the case and Evan knew that having seen her in action countless times. Kayla was often jealous of him and everyone who could get so muscular. She definitely wished that she could look more intimidating sometimes. Instead she just settled with standing out as that was the best she could do. ”Get any good training in this morning?” The girl asked even though she already knew the answer. His dedication was something she highly appreciated, admired even.

i fxxxt h e yxxxc a n txxxh e l pxxxh e r;
e v e r y o n exxxg oxxxt oxxxh e l l!

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

` A * Memory } __ °isall; _» you wish for me to be _
--
______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ___
--
_____ Counselor ~ TheSonOfAres
___
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPain is just natures way of saying :____
___
zxxxxxxxxxzx*'Hey ,you're` _
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxALIVE!

Momentarily distracted by his work he hadn't noticed the eyes on him. Though the voice was very familiar to his ears, with a grin he spoke, "Hey there Kayla." he started as he got distracted again, cleaning the weapon he held most dear. His sword was always attached to his side, he saw it as a momentum given to him by his mother. He guessed it was from his father himself, so he protected the weapon as if it was his own child. Feeling her presence next to him, he didn't mind, they were already friends in his mind so he didn't mind her hanging around him. "Yeah, the newbies are in for a surprise once I get to mess with their heads. Heh," he referred back to her question as he looked over the sword once more and then sheathed the blade from view. His dark gaze averted to the pink haired girl next to him.

Bringing up the morning he nodded, "Yes ma'am, I took a patrolling jog around the whole camp, making sure the creatures weren't about. It was a pretty solid workout, I got to practice on some of the sparring dummies, making sure they didn't have any kinks and could break during practice." he cleared his throat and leaned back on one hand as he stared out at the camp. "Yep, that's about it..." he commented as he looked over to her once more, she was a sweet girl. He enjoyed her company very much rather than some other people he could name off the top of his head at the moment. Glancing to the cabin a bit further than his he wondered if Valorie was awake, he could bother her pretty face later, his sudden battle drive appeared again. It was like an instinct that he could never let go once it started, though who to practice with? "Hmm...would you like to spar with me?" he asked as he looked at young Kayla with a genuine smile.

Knowing her answer he rose up and fixed his belt that had his scabbard clipped on it. "So shall we have shields or no shields?" he asked as he walked over to the wooden weapons then paused, looking at Kayla once more he laughed, "Lets use the real things today, I'll go easy on you if you go easy on me" he winked and grabbed two swords and flipped one in the air and caught the sharp end with his hand, holding out the hilt to her. Once she had it he twirled his weapon a few times and smiled, lightweight and simple swords. "Have you learned any new moves since we last sparred?" he asked as he twirled the sword again, awaiting her answer.

OutOfCigars:

xxx*Warriors will · Forever
► ►shape the W O R L D.___xx
---

Ladykiller

User Image

leo ( ) valdez
son of hephaestus

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

Leo grinned stupidly when Isabella turned around. He watched her as she put down her sword and took off her headphones, wiping his slightly sweat hands onto his slightly dirty jeans. Well, the workshop was a pretty dirty place sometimes. It wasn't his fault it was almost impossible to stay clean in Bunker Nine. He shifted awkwardly when she got closer to him, feeling like a loser for letting a girl have an affect on him like that. "Hey," he said, before another word poured out of his mouth. "Hi."

Leo wanted to smack his forehead. He'd already said that! He was already awkward enough around people sometimes, but around Isabella, everything he said was stupid. Even more than usual, which was bad because he said pretty stupid things sometimes. But, instead of slapping himself, he just tried to ignore his own stupidity. When Isabella took a seat and patted the seat next to her, he sat down on the log, trying to keep his distance and stuff. When she offered him some cookies, he just took one cookie, mumbling awkwardly. "Yeah, thanks." He took a bite of the cookie.

When Isabella asked where he came from, he was going to say something like 'I came from the moon. I come in peace and all that,' but he didn't really want to say anything stupid in front of her. Especially since he did it accidentally all the time. So, he answered, shrugging. "Bunker Nine. It's right there." He pointed in the direction of it. Well, it wasn't like it was a secret or anything. At least, Leo didn't think of it as a secret. He'd found it when he was sixteen, wandering around the forest alone. He had considered keeping it a secret, like his own hide out, since it was pretty awesome, but he'd decided against it and let others know about it. After all, Leo spent most of his time there, and if he kept randomly disappearing into the forest and stuff, then people would think he was doing something illegal or something.

"Did you get pissed off at the tree or something?" Leo asked, glancing over at the tree she'd been cutting at. Seriously, he felt bad for the thing. Especially if it were a nymph or something. Nah, because nymphs usually turned into their human forms when you did so much as touch them. The first time that happened to Leo years ago, it had scared the crap out of him, but whatever.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
User Image
                                There, Ashton stood, on top of Half-Blood hill, ready to come in. 'Another year.' he sighed. He needed to make one phone call before he could do anything else. He had to call his aunt. Now, growing up, his mom was never around. He was an only child, she worked three jobs twenty four seven, it was crazy. All he had was his aunt and his little cousin, David, who was always like a little brother to him, since Ashton never had any. He dialed the number and put the phone to his ear, hearing what it seemed to be an endless set of rings, until she answered. "Hello?" an older woman answered on the other side of the phone. Ashton's monotone face grew to a smile as he heard the familiar voice. "Aunt Annabelle!" he replied back, happy. He could almost hear her laughing in the background. "Oh, Ashton sweety! Did you arrive at camp yet?" she asked curiously. "Yeah, i just got here. How's David doing?" he asked, a little bit hesitant. He could notice the slight pause on the other side, as if she was turning back to look at little David. She answered, "He's doing well...though he keeps saying that strange voices talk to him." she said, obviously worried. Ashton cursed under his breath. 'Sophia said she wouldn't do that...' he murmured in his head. All of a sudden, the phone started to have that weird static noise, and soon, no signal. "God ******** damn it, stupid reception." he cursed out loud. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and walked through the gates of Camp Half Blood. Yet, another year.

On his way to the Ares cabin, he heard sparring going on. Must be Evan and..a girl? Sounded like one. He walked to his cabin, taking his normal bunk in the center and setting his things on the bed. "I'll pack the rest up later." he said to himself, stretching from a long car drive. He looked around as he walked back out to the open, seeing that there were already a few campers here and there. He couldn't wait for capture the flag this year. Ares cabin has been holding the title for years, and it'll remain that way no matter what. He put his hands in his pockets and started towards to familiar voice of Evan and a girl. Later, finding out that it was Kayla trying to get a good fight with Evan. Ashton scoffed to himself, 'Just cause you're athena girl doesn't mean you can beat one of the most greatest fighters out there.' he thought, leaning on the corridor as he watched them spar.

Somewhere in the middle, he interrupted. They didn't even know he was there, "Well, well." he said as he stepped forward, clapping a bit sarcastically. "Morning training, i see?" he smiled, taking a seat the opposite way, the spine of the chair facing him as he let his arms rest on the top. He turned to Kayla and smiled with a wink, "Pink haired Kayla." he referred to her, not caring about what she would think of it. Then turning to Evan, his great mentor and equal in combat. "Evan, miss me?" he put his arms outstretched as if to hug him. "Still didn't shave that squirrel yet, huh?" he laughed, referring to Evan's oh so famous beard. He put his chin on his arms as he looked at the two, "You guys are pretty good though." he admitted, almost in a sarcastic tone. Hey. What's Ashton without sarcasm and criticism?

OutOfYourButtHole: TEMPORARY LAYOUT ,SORRY.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
User Image
                                Isabella saw how he smiled, and that one small move gave her butterflies in her stomach. Was this a new trick or something? She wasn't even sure if he was doing this on purpose or not. He greeted her, three times. She laughed and put her hands in her pockets. That was actually kind of adorable. She was just ready to say that, but guys don't like to be called adorable, right? Especially if they're already like, what, twenty one? No guys would want to be referred as a puppy. They'd rather be referred to a bulldog, or something like that. Eagle, or whatever. Something manly. Before she could do anything, the words just slipped out of her mouth, "Cute." she said, after his last greeting. She wanted to smack herself in the head, but all she could do was smile and laugh. At least that didn't make it much more awkward than it was right now, right?

She scooted a little closer to him, she felt more safer that way. You never know what's lurking in these trees. She watched him take a cookie as she nibbled on another piece of hers, smiling in return, and taking the bag back to her lap. She leaned back a bit to observe her surroundings. It was quiet, and all you could really hear was the birds, the leaves rustling in the wind...it was just the two of them. And at that moment, as if it was on cue, she realized what..was happening. 'It's just...the two of us.' she thought in her head, keeping calm on the outside, but panicking like crazy on the inside. 'Holy s**t, we're alone, should i make a move or?' she bit her lip, looking at him in a small glance. It was really just them. All alone. In the woods. In the supposed area of Bunker nine. Oh, what to do in a situation like this?

Isabella turned to Leo as he talked about Bunker Nine. He eyebrows raised in disbelief. She didn't believe it was, well, still running. She took a seat closer to him, in awe and interest. "So it's real? You've been in there?" she asked, not paying attention to her train of thought earlier. She raised a brow, "How'd you get in there in the first place?" she asked, hoping she wasn't overwhelming him with her questions, until she got to the point where they were literally face to face. She looked at him in the eye for just a couple of seconds, then the burst of red came to her cheeks. She leaned back down to her seat and tried not to make the situation anymore awkward, "Sorry.." she said, "I didn't really think it was still..up and..running." she laughed, thinking that what she said was stupid. Then again, a lot of things that spill out of her mouth when she was around Leo was quite ridiculous, maybe he wouldn't notice.

She looked back at the tree with the multiple sword scars, laughing at Leos comment of getting pissed at the tree. "Hah, no..." she said, getting lost at the last word. "It's not the tree i'm mad at." she said, almost as if she was sighing the whole sentence out. She looked up, as if her father was gonna show up and give her some advice, but nothing. "Everyone thinks i'm gonna be a big hero just like my dad...i have expectations. It's just..really annoying, you know?" she said, turning back to Leo, letting him see the small pint of sadness in her eyes. She shook her head, not wanting to talk about it, a smile erupting form her face as if nothing happened. She put her hands on her lap, "So..uh.., you think...you could show me Bunker Nine?" she asked politely, noticing what she had asked was kind of rude. "But if it's like, top secret, then i understand, you know." she nodded, putting her bag of cookies away.

OutOfYourButtHole: wow this sucks lol. THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY LAYOUT. i'm still waiting for my graphic to get done so.

Ladykiller

User Image

leo ( ) valdez
son of hephaestus

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

Leo had heard her say 'cute,' or something earlier, but he tried not to think about it too much. Over-thinking was bad, in his opinion. Better not to think about something too much, especially if it was about a girl. Girls were just confusing. When she scooted closer to him, Leo just awkwardly scratched the top of his head, clearing his throat. Ugh, damn feelings. And it was probably his dad's fault that he was so awkward around her, because Hephaestus wasn't exactly the best ladies man either. Leo flirted with girls, yeah, but it always failed. They'd either ignore him, slap him, or just laugh at him. Mean, but he'd gotten used to it.

Leo noticed Isabella move even closer to him, so he cleared his throat once again, trying to stay calm and stuff. "Yeah, it's real. Where do you think I go all the time? Off into the woods to do some creepy ritual thing or something?" Normally, he would have thought of a funny reply to her question, but this time, it was just stupid. But, sometimes, his jokes weren't even funny, but he liked to tell them anyway. "Oh, it was hard at first. When I was sixteen, I found it, and it took me forever to open it." There had been a huge rock in the way, and he'd spent hours and hours trying to push it out of the way, getting scratches and bruises and things in the process. He had a few minor, mostly unnoticeable scars from that, but it didn't matter.

When Isabella laughed, Leo grinned. Gods, he loved her laugh. Okay, Leo, stop thinking like some lovestruck kid. It's kind of creepy, he told himself. He nodded slowly as he listened to Isabella. "Yeah, I don't really know how that feels, but okay. No one really expects me to be like my dad, except for the forging stuff. But that's easy. Unless people expect me to get thrown off a cliff, too. But that would be mean..." What kind of parent did that to their own baby anyway?! If his mom had done that to him, he'd - well, he wouldn't have been able to do anything if that happened to him, because he'd be dead.

The son of Hephaestus nodded when Isabella asked if he could show her Bunker Nine. "Yeah. C'mon. To Leo's lair!" He said stupidly, before standing up, wiping cookie crumbs off of him and stuff. He held his hand out to her, to help her up and stuff. Probably a stupid move, because touching her hand would probably end up making Leo freak out inside, but whatever. Leo didn't think sometimes.

Kawaii Bun

User Image

Daughterxxxx Of xxxxApollo :

x▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ x▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇ xx ▇▇
                      CHASE THE WINDxxAND TOUCH THE SKYxxCHASE THE WINDxxAND TOUCH THE SKY

░░ CASSIAxxxx DEVLIN ░░

Cassia looked up at the woman she called her mother...the woman that had brought her into the world. But that was all ending right then and there. Sonya was already waiting at the entrance to the camp, tapping her foot and sighing...Cassia could hear the sounds as she was wrapped into a hug. She hugged the woman back tightly, becoming aware that tears were running down her own face..It made no sense...Cassia would see her again. No one had said that this was a permanant placement for herself and Sonya. She would see her mother in a few months and everything would be just as it had been...her mother would be better even...maybe she'd take them all out for icecream and a day out in the park. Her mother released her and Cassia looked up confused as to why her mother seemed so blind to Sonya.....she didn't even look over at her oldest daughter. How strange. But when Cassia glanced back, Sonya wasn't looking at either of them...her eyes were trained on the camp entrance. Cassia turned back to give one last goodbye...but the woman before her had no face at all...just a blurry spot that hid all her features....

Cassia came awake just as she slipped from the tree branch she had been perched on. She was trained enough to know how to stop the fall, catching a lower branch and swinging down instead. Her poor book didn't fair as well as it landed heavily at her feet in a rather odd angle. That was what she got for being perched in a tree since the early morning and falling asleep..But she'd done that many times before and always on the first day of camp. This was one start of camp in a long time where she had dreamed of her mother and the day that they had parted ways. The fact that she couldn't recall her mothers' own face was a sign that the woman had dropped out of the entire realm of her life. Cassia yawned as she rubbed her eyes. It must have started with the arrival...she could already hear people lurking around and they weren't the voices of those who stayed year round. She and Sonya were some of those particular campers. Where would they go anyways? Neither was sure where their mother was at and she doubted that they would be going to find the woman anytime soon.

She grinned as she gathered her book and clambered back into a low hanging branch. She didn't intend to go running off to join everyone just yet. She reclined back, kicking her legs out in front of her, one hanging off the side as she rested about fifteen feet off the ground. She closed her eyes, using her book as a pillow. This was how she had fallen asleep the first time...but now she was alert and her sense picked up on the subtle sounds of the forest around her. The birds were out and singing their songs. She did love their voices and so, she added a bit of her own to the mixture in the form of a soft whistle that was repeated back to her in various forms. Birds did serve as a wonderful chorus when you were alone and needing someone to sing with. She stayed that way for what seemed like forever, basking in the beauty of the morning before she was going to have to face the rest of the camp.

She loved the people around the place...for the most part at least. Some of them were too much to handle...Sonya was easier to deal with than most of the others and she could use her sister a protective force should she need to. She'd needed to once or twice before. The boys that had bothered her had found themselves strung upside down in the nearest tree with nothing but their underwear to cover themselves. Things hadn't gone so well for them in capture the flag. Cassia chuckled at the memory before she sat up at long last, turning and dropping down easily to the ground. Sonya would be looking for her. And besides that, there would be friends showing up soon enough and she was looking forward to seeing them again. She sighed as she tucked her book under her arm and strolled rather boredly back to the main camp where the action seemed to be happening. She grinned, waving to a couple of people that she recognized as friends. But they were busy at the moment...and she was a bit bored. Funny how the moment she entered the camp she grew bored and restless. Ah but there was always a release for that now wasn't there? Archery took more concentration than one would think. After a quick glance around, she made her way to the archery area and fitted herself with bow and arrows. What better fun?

She was obviously gifted with a bow and arrow and perhaps she was better than some of her godly siblings...she'd heard something of that nature before. She let loose several arrows, watching in amusement as they formed a "C" in the target. It was a fun trick that she loved showing to new campers or even to some of her friends that asked her to write a letter of their name. It was technically a waste of arrows if done too often but it did improve aim...the trick was to get the arrows as close together as possible. She retrieved them, careful not to ruin them before she made another attempt. She was terribly bored to be perfectly honest. She was merely waiting for someone to come and distract her.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff