taehyvng's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

7,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image
                                              Catching up with Conall certainly did pass a lot of time, and he eventually had to go back to work while she had to find a story to write about for her upcoming journalism assignment. She really did feel bad for Conall because she was being on and off knowing full well that he was pretty interested in her. She also knew that many females would throw themselves at Conall, but he didn't treat them the way he treated her. She knew that he liked her, and they could've dated a long time ago if it wasn't for Lucy's behavior. She was still figuring out what she wanted more -- her parent's connections or true happiness. That was something she would have to think about more, but she didn't really have the time to do so. After finishing up the small chat she had with Conall at the cafe by his office, she called for a taxi to take her home. She wanted to at least have an idea about what she was going to write about before going out with anyone, so she could feel like she had accomplished something. After returning home, she did her usual internet routine. While checking Twitter, she chuckled at Eloise's reply to her tweet, and continued to scroll down continuously until one tweet caught her eye.

Her friend Raphael had tweeted about his team going against New England in two days, and an idea instantly came into mind; she could write her story on the game! Although the number one rule about writing a story for the campus was that the story had to relate to the school, Raphael is a current student, so therefore the two did relate. Excited about her newly found idea, she texted her fellow soccer-playing friend to see if he could reserve a seat for her.

to: raphael
                                              hey, just saw your tweet!
                                              I'm gonna interview you for this story that
                                              I need to turn in by the end of this week,
                                              and also semi-cover the game. do you
                                              think you can reserve a seat for me? ( :

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

While taking a well deserved nap, her alarm woke her up. Before she had fallen asleep, she set an alarm for herself to wake up and get ready for her evening plans. She had asked Conall to accompany her to dinner and the Rockefeller Center's ice skating rink earlier that day, and he accepted, much to her pleasure. She jumped out of bed and parted the curtains a bit to check what it was like outside. There was a light snow falling, but other than that, it looked like it was going to be a beautiful evening.

As soon as she had finished getting ready she picked up her purse, hurried downstairs, and out the lobby. She had told Conall that she would wait for him outside her complex at a certain time so he didn't really have to wait, and she would feel ashamed if he had arrived before she got to the ground floor. As soon as she pushed the lobby's door open and walked outside, she stopped in her tracks and an unpreventable smile appeared on her face. Conall had temporarily parked his car in the drop-off zone in front of the complex, and he was holding a bouquet of beautiful pink flowers. As soon as he smiled back, she pretty much lost it and looked at the ground to guide herself to him. While failing to hide her smile, she stopped in front of him and looked up. Once he reached for her hand, she felt her face instantly warm up despite the sheer cold of the winter breeze. "Thank you, Conall -- you really didn't have to get these for me though," she smiled sweetly, gently taking the bouquet from him. She held them against her chest and felt rather bashful; he really did know some of her weaknesses. As he slowly kissed her cheek, she did the same to his cheek as soon as he started pulling away. There was a short moment where their lips were barely apart from each other -- she looked deep into his eyes, lips still centimeters apart, looked at the car behind him, and pulled away. "I see you drove for the occasion, that's rare," she chuckled, "am I really that special?"

Lucia wasn't the least bit surprised when the location for dinner was a French restaurant. She had Conall decide where to go, "surprise me" was what she actually said, and now here she was at an extremely fancy restaurant for dinner. To top it off, the restaurant had a romantic atmosphere and feel to it, with the dimmed lights and candles. Lucia almost felt bad; they had the best seats in an upscale restaurant, not to mention the food and wine really did live up to its cost. However, she convinced herself that Conall was going to be a future CEO, and money was something he had for a long time. She no longer felt too bad, but now she was reminded of her dilemma. However, once Conall started talking, she just forgot about all the worries in the world and enjoyed his company.

As soon as they walked outside, Lucia was taken aback by the rush of the cold wind. She blushed as soon as Conall had rested his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. She had no idea if he saw her react to the cold and wanted to keep her warm, or if it was an act of affection. Either way, she wasn't going to question it because the gesture pretty much meant one thing. "Oh, the dinner was definitely something else," Lucia chuckled, nodding her head, "it was amazing." They had agreed to walk to the Rockefeller Center right after dinner, as it wasn't too far. After a few more minutes of walking and small talk, they arrived at their destination, Lucia making sure to pay for her own skates since Conall did spoil her enough. "You've done a lot of things for me today, you shouldn't spoil me," she laughed, holding up the skates and smiling at him.

She finished tying the skates onto her, placed her shoes in a drawer that was up against the wall, and made her way onto the ice. She leaned onto the wall separating the floor from the ice, and looked at Conall. "Have you skated before?" she asked curiously, resting her head on her hand. "Hopefully you have, but it's okay if you haven't. It would be cute to see you fall." She chuckled and gave him a wink, making sure he knew that she was kidding. Of course she was kidding. Lucia had a friend back in elementary school that would always have her birthday at an ice skating rink up until seventh grade, and Lucia was pretty familiar with ice skating even though she hadn't been to an ice skating rink since then. She hoped that Conall had ice skated before, but if he hadn't, then that was okay too -- she could teach him and that sounded a lot more fun.

L-LOCATION ;; Rockefeller Center tab tab tab C-COMPANY ;; conall tab tab tab M-MOOD ;;relaxed & happy

User Image

fangbanger18

NaInOa13

!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A ᴅ ᴀ ᴍ M ɪ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ B ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ᴠ ɪ ᴇ
CLOTHING COMPANY: myself LOCATION: the streets of new york
xxxx████████████ x ███████████ x ████████████

Adam Bonavie, the famous actor, sighed, leaning against the wall of his loft doorway. DAMN. Did moving always feel like this? The young man didn't move often, and in fact had only taken everything he owned and put it in an apartment in California once. That apartment since had been used sparingly, serving mainly as a storage unit. Never a home once his career took off. So finally deciding after seven years to call some place home, to hang his hat and decorate was well... it was new. Especially when he knew only two people in this huge a** city, and he had no clue where they lived. He had their numbers, sure. But that was it, and it wasn't a very efficient thing to have when he simply wanted to hang out at someone's home other than this place he was still getting used to calling the h word. Truth be told, Adam was scared to have a home. Because homes meant lives, and lives meant getting close to people and that simply wasn't an option for him.

Finally walking into the spacious area of the home, another sigh left his pursed lips, and his hands raked through his brown hair. There were boxes still left, even though a majority of the loft was finished. Walking to his room, Adam left a trail of clothes on the floor. Viva la vida, as the french say. Not to mention, no woman lived here, so he was safe. Once he was fully dressed, this time in attire a little more suited for the weather, Adam plopped on his bed for a well deserved nap.

The brunette awoke, groaning as he looked at the alarm clock next to his bed. 8 O'CLOCK?! WHAT THE ********. He slept all day! Errands still needed to be done. Shopping for the fridge... cleaning up... finding a place with a decent maid because he knew that he'd never be able to clean up after himself. He had hotel rooms, not homes. Oddly enough, he realized now that for a celebrity he was pretty damned...well... homeless. One home. One legitimate home he had in his life that was truly his, and he was standing in it. Granted, he had enough money for dozens of other homes, but eh. It didn't matter at this moment in time. Speaking of home, his phone rang, his father's face popping up on the phone at his bedside. Rubbing his eyes, he cleared his throat before answering the device. "Hey pops, what's up?" His father's booming voice could be heard from the other end. "Adam! Son, I've heard you're back in town. Are you going to pay me a visit, or am I going to have to talk to your agent again?" Adam laughed, scratching his ear. A sheepish smile creept on his face,making him look like a little boy. Not that his father could see. "Uh, no. No. Not this time. I've got a lot of moving in to do...but I'll come see you." His father coughed, an awkward pause was had, and then he responded. "Moving? You're staying here? Oh. Well, I...that's good." The pair didn't have a good communications system, and this was a prime example of it.

A few more moments and the conversation was ended with a see yah later and a gruff 'Mhm.' Adam blinked, stretching his eyebrows. He went to the bathroom to fix his bedhead, and left for the door with his wallet in hand and phone in pocket. Grabbing a brown scarf on the way out, he locked up and started for the street. A cab was hailed, and he caught a ride down near lower Manhattan. Namely Little Italy, where he wanted to pick up some pizza and a few groceries for his home. His mother was Italian, and she taught him how to cook before she up and left like the plague. Once the shopping was done, he headed home, where things were to be put away. As he was walking down the street, having wanted to take a stroll before going back, he ran into a woman handing out fliers. "Come check out open mic at the SideWalk.OHMYGOD. You're...you're Adam Bonavie. Can I get your autograph?" Adam nodded, taking a flier and signing it for her. He then continued on his way back home. It was like that on his way back to the loft, something he should have been prepared for. But honestly? He was home, so he didn't expect it to be like that, naively.

Once the things were put away, he was folding the bags to put under the sink where he saw the flyer. More like pulled it out and stared at it for a little while. Then decided to go because he was lonely on a Monday night and that was just sad. Once out again into the world, he picked a cab the whole way to the cafe. He really didn't like signing autographs after the moving. It was draining. Once he walked in, he spotted a young man who's work he was all too familiar with. Desmond Pierce, who's mother he'd become close friends with. "DESMOND PIERCE. I've heard of you from your mom, seen your work. Nice to meet you. All of you, actually. I'm Adam Bonavie. Howdy." His hand was extended to the other men, a hand to all three of them actually. Handsome dudes, he noticed. Were they all models? Maybe. Maybe not. "So, does anyone actually know what this place is about because I'm new here and not at all familiar with native life in New York. Someone fill me in. " Hands raised, he chuckled.

A pair of red heads came walking in a while later, and Adam looked up. Were they twins? God he hoped they were twins. Twins were hot. One of them, a spritely young thing who appeared less...enebriated than the other lead the girl to where the men were all standing. "HO-LY s**t." she stared, looking dead at Adam. "Hot Damn, han'some you look better in person fur sure. Hi. Hi. Ama McGintee. This is my baby cousin Scarlett. Dylan. Hey. Dezzy. Leo. God, all my favorite lil' boys are all in the same place." she had a strong accent and was energetic. He found it... a bit disarming. She didn't focus on him long, which was a little nice. "Oh ah. Hey there." His smile was turned on to full power.But instead she went to fawn over the other boys, who he assumed were very close friends of her's. His attention turned to her cousin. "Is she always like that, or is it just me? I'm surprised. Women normally fawn over me more. Bad form, sorry gorgeous. So, you know them?" he asked, nodding towards the other guys as his leg jiggled.Maybe it was the cold. Or maybe it was the fact that he knew no one here and was missing his favorite little cafe back in Cali with that Barista who kept him company when he was bored. Or his buddy James' beach house with all their friends. And that cute little shepherd.

At that thought, Adam smacked his forehead. "s**t.That's what I forgot. " He turned to the redheads, and the other guys. "I'm gonna... I'll be back. Probably." The brunette moved through the crowd, trying not to touch someone innapropriately. Once outside, he bundled down, head ducked. He stopped at a newspaper stand to pull out his phone, searching for 'Pet Stores Near Me' and found two. One local superstore, and a PetsMart. Deciding on the non corporate place, he smiled. A good choice, seeing it was only a block or two away.

Once he got there, Adam made a beeline for the dogs section. He laughed, seeing all the cute puppies. He tried playing with a few, and finally decided he'd pick up the husky tomorrow along with supplies. On his way out, rushing to get back to the open mic, he knocked into a young lady. "Oh god! I'm so sorry! " Looking down, he saw her wallet laying there. "Hey! Ya dropped your wallet! Here!" He ran back up to her, taking her hand and closed it around the wallet. "Might wanna hold onto that, beautiful. Wallets are easy to replace, but not the stuff inside them." He grinned, holding onto her hand and gave her a nodd then let go.

""

Wild Card Shanic Empire

Mr Celtic Enigma

shaynadeee

Captain Merch

Revered Poster

User Image
          User Image

tab If there was any indication that perhaps both men were still hungry from their earlier bite to eat at an Italian restaurant, it was how Leo's stomach was starting to grumble. Desmond could hear it clear as day and Leo at times heard it enough that he looked down at his own stomach as if he were pregnant or something. If they were back at the apartment, it would be a perfect time for Leo to go tear open a bag of pretzels and drink it down with a nice glass of low fat milk. Oh yeah. That sounded like a wonderful idea. However, that was not the case seeing as they were at SideWalk and Leo was unaware of just what they sold here in the means of food. Neither did Desmond which was why he took advantage of the fact that there was a website for the restaurant he could go to and possibly see just what exactly they did serve. Only issue with that was, he didn't want to miss Leo's gig due to having to wait in line for food upon ordering it. thus, the two were pretty much in a crossroad. "Aye, Desmond. What kinda' food do they serve here anyway? It's been hours since we last ate and I'm scouting for a bite to eat" Leo asked aloud as he looked over his shoulder at Desmond across the table. Desmond already having the same thought, rose his hand which already had his cell phone looking up the menu.

tab "Already two steps ahead of you" Desmond spoke while his thumb glided against the screen of the cell phone and managed to successfully pull up the menu within seconds. Leo placing the guitar case with his acoustic guitar inside between his legs, now started to tap his fingers lightly against the surface of the case. As if he were tapping the beat of a song in his head, which in reality, he was. However as Desmond began speaking, Leo's finger tapping soon ceased and he listened to the options available to determine just what he wanted. If anything. Perhaps he would eat after his gig since he didn't want to eat something and risk having stuck in his teeth, having bad breath or belching while on stage. That could be embarrassing. "Alright so. Here's what we got.. Appetizers, all under ten bucks. Breakfast options. Salads.. Various meat dishes.. Beverages and then they have a section for the all-time favorite dishes that they've brought back due to popular demand. Those.. are a bit pricey". Leo took a moment to think it over. The appetizers options would be nice if they intended to stay at the table after Leo had finished his gig and chat a bit. But he wasn't sure of exactly when he would be on stage. The man in charge of the event wasn't clear upon when Leo's moment to shine was exactly.

tab Just as Desmond was about to suggest a meal and actually lowered his hand a bit to say something to Leo, he had heard a familiar voice speak just left of him. There you are, you shifty b*****d! You lose my number, or somethin'? Looking over and up with a curious eyebrow raised, Desmond was surprised to see the image of Dylan wearing quite a weather-appropriate attire. Smirking as he stood up and locked his phone with the side button for now while sliding it in his pocket, Desmond accepted the handshake from Dylan. Returning the handshake in kind respectfully and responding with an acceptable amount of enthusiasm to match Dylan's. "Hey! Fancy seeing you here. Believe it or not I was thinking about texting you sometime tonight to see how you were doing. Conveniently and ironically enough, here you are! Grab a seat, man. We were just going over some options as to what to grab for a bite to eat before my brother's set". Desmond said this as he stepped to the side, seeing Dylan now focus his attention on Leo while Leo rose to stand in respect and would shake Dylan's hand as well. "Leo. Leo Pierce, mate. Pleasure to make an acquaintance. Heard quite a bit about ya'. Desmond and you formerly roughneck around one another. Tough woman, aye'?".

tab This wasn't said to give Dylan or Desmond any ill-remembered flashbacks. Not at all. Leo simply had a way of speaking that some people weren't used to hearing, and Leo understood that. Because of this, Leo felt inclined to further his introductory response. "Apologies if that rehashed any scars, mate. Trying to determine if you are the Dylan that Desmond spoke about or someone else. If you are, good for you and Desmond to take off the verbal boxing gloves and step outta' the ring to come to terms and become friends. Women can be some tricky creatures". Leo's smile from the moment he met Dylan in welcome slowly formed into a smirk as the 'honeymoon phase' was over in the means of first impressions and now he was curious as to how this meeting with Dylan would come about. Clearly Desmond was interested in the guy seating with them so, the more the merrier they say. Desmond wasn't too overly fond of how Leo made his introductions, but he wasn't about to make his brothers night rough by ridiculing him in the middle of a public venue. That would be a d**k move. Especially since Leo had a gig to play tonight and needed to be entirely focused for it as opposed to mentally clouded or mad. Interestingly enough, Desmond seemed to have more than a few friends here tonight.

tab At least, that's what Leo thought as his near-decision to seat himself was halted by the sight of another man come up and speak Desmond's name with great interest. Must either be a fan or a good friend of his, who knows. Leo mentally questioned this while exchanging looks between Desmond and Dylan. Desmond on the other hand saw the man approach and was just as equally interested in this unexpected meet-and-greet DESMOND PIERCE. I've heard of you from your mom, seen your work. Nice to meet you. All of you, actually. I'm Adam Bonavie. Howdy. Shaking Adam's hand as it was extended, Desmond's lips curled into a positive spirited smile as he was actually looking forward to crossing paths with this guy. "Oh yeah! Hey! Nice to meet you, man. Yeah, Desmond Pierce. My mother's a fan of your acting and wanted me to keep on the lookout for you. She feels as if you'd make a good addition to her fashion modeling campaign and magazine ads. She noticed the television shows you were in and figured that you'd be up for the opportunity for Modeling. Wanted me to give you her calling card". Desmond finishing saying this, reached in his pocket for his wallet and opened it up to procure one of his mothers cards from behind the sleeve of one of the card holding slots.

tab Before he would hand the card to Adam, Desmond waited for Adam to finish the handshake with Leo since he noticed the guy do so. Leo giving Adam a nod and a smile, shook the guys hand and this time wasn't as truly charismatically ready for this encounter. He didn't know this guy as much as Desmond did, so he kept his introduction short and sweet. "Ah, another pleasure to be of acquaintance. Meeting quite a few people tonight. Lucky night for me" Leo told Adam with a calm tone as the smile never left his lips. Desmond soon after handed his mothers calling card to Adam and was just in the process of putting his wallet away as two lovely looking females had joined the table. One familiar looking redhead with a good looking body and sweet looking features by all means as well as a second woman of the same looks that neither Leo or Desmond knew. HO-LY s**t. Hot Damn, han'some you look better in person fur sure. Hi. Hi. Ama McGintee. This is my baby cousin Scarlett. Dylan. Hey. Dezzy. Leo. God, all my favorite lil' boys are all in the same place. A-ha! Ama brought along her cousin, no wonder neither brother knew her. However, they both knew Ama of course and both brothers mutually lit up with pleasant smiles and positivity. She was a true beauty.

"Ama! What a lovely surprise. You staying for awhile or are you just passing by for a bite to eat and some good drinks?" Desmond asked first, while Leo on the other hand had more to say than just that. "Well there you are, sunshine. You lovely fireball of gorgeousness. How has the weather been treating you, love'?". You see, Leo was more open about his compliments and flirtatious responses than Desmond was. Simply because Leo wasn't restrained from the aspect of relationships like Desmond was. No. Leo believed in fate, luck and chance. Leo and Ama's relationship was primarily good friends who appreciated the aspect of drinking wine and going for relaxing swims in her apartment pool. The damn thing was warm after all. Couldn't get any better than that. But you could! Ama's apartment had colorful lit-up glass stairs and her apartment in general was immense. Leo was mildly jealous of such an impressive living space. Which was why he took full advantage of invitation whenever he was there and never regretted any moment of it. Desmond on the other hand, typically kept to staying at home and mostly saw Ama whenever she came over to visit. Not often going over for parties or get-togethers since he was slowly but surely cutting back on his alcohol intake and still curbing the former addiction.

tab Not forgetting about Adam's earlier comment about being new to New York, Desmond made sure to turn his attention to Adam after the introductions with Ama were pleasantly finished. "There's a lot to visit, man. Trust me. You and my brother Leo here should drive around and explore the place. He just got here this year. I've been taking him for a spin around the city whenever I have free time to spare. You guys aught to schedule a day of just visiting random spots and experiencing the beauty of the city for yourselves. I'm sure you'd both enjoy the company and various locations. The experience is breathtaking" Desmond told him honestly. "Sounds amusing. I'm quite a fan of adventures myself. I'm currently staying at Desmond's apartment if you ever wanna' cruise around. I'm not hard to find" Leo added onto Desmond's statement just minutes before it would seem as if Adam had unexpectedly forgot something important. With that, Adam excused himself and was quickly away out of the store in a rush, but Ama and her cousin seemed content to stay from the looks of it. Forgetting to introduce himself, Desmond took the opportunity to do so. "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Desmond, and that's my brother Leo. Pleasure to meet you". Leo agreeing, nodded with a welcoming smile.

User Image

LOCATION | SideWalk Bar & Restaurant
                                                                    ATTIRE | Leo's Attire | Desmond's Attire | Acoustic Guitar
                                                                    WITH | Ama, Dylan, Scarlett
                                                                    OOC | Leo's Speech: #5E2C4E | Desmond's Speech: #778899

User Image
                                                                    police bocks
                                                                    shaynadeee
                                                                    Wild Card Shanic Empire

Perfect Pumpkin

13,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

XXXXXXLooking to the new guest, Dylan smiled and shook the man's hand. Introducing himself before hearing his name, Dylan spotted one of his favorite gingers. Ama. Standing and hugging the girl, he offered her his seat. Dylan knew there were more seats, but his was warm, and it was cold outside. It was little things he did that people found charming. More often when he didn't try, as opposed to when he did. smiling dazzlingly, he looked to the speakers as someone began playing "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran. He, always, wanted to dance with someone to this song, but he never knew who to dance with... Or if it would send off an odd message. Dylan was a superb dancer. He was trained as a classical ballroom dancer at a young age. Back when he had a family. His parents felt that if he learned how to dance ball room, he'd forever respect women and never touch one in a disrespectful way. He'd know how to handle a woman.
                                          XXXXXXRegardless of learning how to dance, Dylan still had no idea how to handle women. Some women, he has no problem opening up to. Other's, he can't even pronounce his own name. It's those women that he has trouble with. Desmond is, slowly, helping him with that. Granted, his Mina problem is what broke him to begin with. Broke him in a way that makes him, either, act too hastily, or not at all. Avery broke him a little, too. After her, he no longer ignored the emotions and body movements of his women friends. Thanks to Avery, it made him pay closer attention. For all he knew, one of them could be falling for him, and he would have stuck them so far into the friend zone that they were meeting his girlfriend's parents. Tuning back into reality, he smiled as Leo spoke. He seemed nice.
                                          XXXXXX"Yeap, that's me. That Dylan. I'm just glad we both came out of this on top. In a way, with her disappearance, a friendship arose from the ashes of hatred to start anew as friends." It rolled from his lips poetically as he looked to Des. "I was just kidding, Des. Yeah, I figured that I'd come see what all the buzz was about in this place, so, here I am. I'm glad I came, too. I needed to get out. Things are too quiet..."
                                          XXXXXXSince everyone left them, Dylan moved from the City to live in his parent's Long Island home, in Selden. His father passed due to his cancer, and his mother died of an over dose. His life was, indeed, quiet. The only thing he had going for him was his job and school. He wanted to video tape every moment in life that he could. For all he knew, he would be seeing things for the last time... Hearing a voice for the last time... Seeing a smile in motion for the last time. With how his life was, you never knew what would happen next. Who he would lose next, assuming he didn't lose himself first. Looking to the new male arrival, Adam was his name, Dylan smiled before shaking his hand.
                                          XXXXXX"'Sup. I'm Dylan. And this round's on me." Beckoning the waitress, he ordered a round of drinks for everyone and a few appetizers. He needed to cheer himself up after taking his moment of reverie to the dark side of his mind. The lonely side that had no cookies. "I need something strong... Thank god I don't have to drive." Walking over to the bar, he ordered himself a tough, strong, drink. It was clear that there was something on his mind. His smile stayed on his face, just as dazzling as before, but his eyes told a different story. Chugging his drink down before ordering another, it'd been a while since he'd drank so much that he blacked out. He intended to get there tonight. Granted, he would probably stop himself, but for now, he wanted to feel something. Getting another drink, he stared down into it for a long while before drinking it down and making his way back to the table with another. "So, Leo, what are you going to play for us?" He needed something to take his mind off things. Dylan liked making new friends. Looking over Leo's shoulder at one of the girls from one of his classes, he winked at her before turning his attention back to his friends.

Location: The Sidewalk XXXXXXX With: A bar full of people XXXXXXX Feeling: A little lost in thought XXXXXXX Listening to: "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

police bocks

Mr Celtic Enigma

Monster Trash

User ImageUser Image

It shouldn’t have surprised Jules that it was colder than it looked outside, but it still happened. The chill of the studio was now a distant warm-fuzzy memory as she stomped down the snow laced streets. Her phone buzzed but she left it in her pocket— she could see her gloves now, carefully placed on the table in the kitchen to be brought along to school. And that meant cold fingers— one thing the blonde hated. Whatever non-emergency emergency going on inside her phone could wait for a little while— at least until she found her way back home. The dorm room she shared with her brother wasn’t anything fancy or luxurious by any means— even if they had a better suite they still would have managed to mess it up. Jules with her posters, records, and red Christmas lights strung all over her bedroom walls, Max with his mess. The perpetual mess that followed him everywhere and his sister begrudgingly had to clean up. It was to the point where she never even set foot in his room unless it was important— seeing the state of the room he had all to himself was alarming.

Once the door was pushed open to their small suite, a chill rushed down Jules’ spine— the kind that let you know something good was happening. She had been sure to turn the heat on before leaving in the morning and there wasn’t much she was more thankful for in that moment. The rest of their “apartment”— the small kitchen with a two-person table shoved against one wall, the bathroom they shared like when they were younger and still fought over as if they were still that age, and a tiny “foyer” that consisted of a doormat that told everyone to “wipe your damn feet.” It wasn’t much but it was home and Jules still enjoyed living there. She had no idea how her brother had managed to get the school to allow them to room together but she wouldn’t dare complain. This way they could both look over each other without having to hover or constantly reach out in other ways.

Seated at one of the chairs in the kitchen, her slender fingers tugged her phone out of her pocket to look at her messages. Another headshake was triggered as she read Lucy’s reply. There were times that Jules believed her life was worse, or at least more complicated, than her friend’s but things like this always proved her wrong. Conall was a wonderful guy and she’d known him for years— as long as her Queen b***h Eloise— but the logistics of figuring out company ties were beyond her. In her eyes, if they wanted to be together— loved each other’s company, the way they felt in their presence, whatever else silly lovey things people felt— good for them. Sacrificing pleasure or happiness for someone else’s rules wasn’t something in Jules’ playbook. It was just never done. Not for anyone.

To: Lucy
                                                Well, you might as well just call it quits then, right?
                                                Call it a night & never see the dude again.
                                                Why try if it’s going to fail, hmm?
                                                You’re a smart girl & damn resourceful, more than you give yourself credit for.
                                                You’ll do just fine without their help.
                                                Hell, Conall has connections too.
                                                CHEESE AWAY GIRL. LIVE A LITTLE.
                                                Loosen his tie up a bit— he needs it. c;

The text might have come across as a little rude but Jules assumed that Lucy understood her sarcastic habits by now. No matter how many times it would take for her to tell the girl that personal happiness came first she wouldn’t stop. Any friend of hers would get the same advice from her and get the same amount of adamancy about achieving their goals— whatever they might be. But enjoying life was something that the painter had to learn how to do properly and now she was thrilled to spew her unwarranted advice with everyone. Her opinion was that she’d already lived a bad lifetime— if she could save anyone she cared about from doing the same, it was going to happen. Learning to care about people again, and trusting them more importantly, came slowly but now anyone she loved was a fiercely protected treasure. El had been through it all with her, as had her older brother, but everyone else was new and Jules’ devotion wasn’t easily won.

Checking her Twitter feed was an interesting experience— Desmond had posted his little sex facts as usual, but he was also talking about the Sidewalk open mic. It seemed like everyone in her life was going to show up at the bar that night. While she’d already planned on attending, Jules was intrigued by the new name in Desmond’s tweets. Her attention was soon taken away from her former fling and brought right on a photo Lucy posted. It put a large smile on her face to see Conall looking so happy with her, and an even bigger one as she read El’s response to her. Over the years, with all the French flying around the Le Feuvre household, her retention of certain phrases and words had filled up. She was far from fluent but things that were repeated were easy to pick up. Being called Eloise’s “chienne” was one that actually cracked her up— a soft chuckle filling the otherwise silent apartment.

But there were more important things to do than read every tweet— meeting a new boy for a beer at Sidewalk meant a shower, shave, and new everything was in order. There was no way she would show up looking the way she did, along with the smears of ink that covered her fingers in places from being at the studio. Eating was also something that should have been on the agenda but Jules chalked up her large breakfast as good enough to hold her until dinner and opted to nap instead. There wasn’t anything quite like sleeping in a warm bed with the window cracked to let in the cold air. Not enough to be cold— just enough to make sure bed felt even better than usual.

When Jules’ icy blue eyes popped open at the sound of her alarm it was already dark outside. Daylight Savings Time ruined her sense of sleep and time— whenever she woke up and it was dark outside the urge to stay in bed was much stronger. But since she’d given herself just enough time to prepare for the evening and to get to the bar there wasn’t time for dragging the down comforter around the house for an hour or so.

The cold had only worsened and since fashion was more important that function for the woman, Jules was freezing cold as she traveled on the subway. Her legs jittered up and down before she got off on her stop and hopped into an even colder evening. Max had already agreed to meet her at the Sidewalk after he was finished with Bri over text message, which left her alone for the moment. The walk to the snow-free comfort of the building was a short one and by the time she dodged inside— literally since she was avoiding getting hit in the face by the elbow of a man putting on his coat— Jules was happy to be there. She wasn’t in the mood to look for anyone she knew in the moment— what she really wanted was a drink. And once she had received her Jack & Coke from the bartender the only thing left to do was save a table for her and Max and whoever else decided to join them. The place was filling up quickly considering it was only 8:30 but Jules was able to snag a table a good distance away from the stage.

xxxwhere:: Sidewalk
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxwith:: Solo
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthreads
                                                ooc:: this got looooong.

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
x xx˟. . . . . .WE LOVE TO DANCE WE LOVE TO FLIRT
x...x ' . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S A REASON WHY THE BOYS PICK xxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S A REASON WHY THE BOYS PICK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S A REASON WHY THE BOYS PICK xxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S A REASON WHY THE BOYS PICK

xxxxxxxxGEORGIA PEACHES

( )xxxxAma walked through the halls of school, stopping at a vending machine to grab a quick snack before class. It was her business class, which required some serious thinking, but also food. It was two hours, for God's sake. The country girl smiled at her professor, who in turn nodded at her, watching the red head sit down. She was always the first to show up, a dutiful student despite her party lifestyle. Class began shortly, and the students listened as the man explained the intricacies of working with oversees companies. Their ways of dealing were different, and so one had to be careful. "So in conclusion, class, please remember your manners. Also, check online. The results from last week's test are up. Some of you did extremely well, Ama, you especially. Others, well, I'm offering a study class at the library off 175th Saturday.It would be wise to meet me there. It starts at four p.m. You also have your papers on Strategic Presentation due Friday at 9 p.m, Make sure to turn it in by the deadline. Have a good week, and stay safe. " Class was dismissed, and the students filed out. Some of the males made jokes about their strategic presentation, enciting a groan from the professor. Ama waved at him, offering him a goodbye and a nice week as well.

On her way back home, she picked up some groceries, her fridge had become a little empty, and that was NOT okay. The red plucked random foods, not paying attention to the prices, or even the quality. She rung things up, and then headed on to her apartment. The doorman helped her inside, one of the bellhops carried her things with her to her apartment. She smiled, thanking him. "Much obliged, Daniel. Here's a tip for your troubles darlin'." pulling a hundred from her pocket the southern woman smiled, patting the younger man's cheek as she closed the door behind him. As she turned, the dogs ran towards her, playing and barking. They were quite happy to see their mother. She laughed, playing with the dogs, and then once satiated, she calmed them down. Ama kicked off her heels, and made a beeline for the bathroom. She had the bladder the size of a chicken's, and couldn't hold it long if she was home. Washing her hands, the girl dried them and fixed her make up before heading to the kitchen to cook. She would take the food to the third floor of her apartment, where her pool was.

An hour later, Amarys was sitting beside the water with a wine glass in hand. She took a sip, smiling at the sunset starting over the New York skyline. Her day was not as productive as she had wished, but she felt good about having gone to class and spending time alone. Seldom was Ama allowed the luxury of solitude. She dealt with people daily, weekly, monthly, and she grew tired of the chore. But she was a good woman, and was dutiful to her family and their business. Reaching to place the wine glass down, she grabbed for her phone. Only a few people Ama truthfully looked for company from and enjoyed it.

User ImageTo; Eloise, Leo, Dezzy, Jules
                                              See y'all at The SideWalk!
                                              I better see ya all there.

User ImageTo; Maxxie <3
                                              How're my favorite set of cheekbones goin'?
                                              If you have no plans in the mornin' d'yah wanna
                                              come grab some food with me? Say my apartment?

...sending
                                              .....sending
                                              .....text messages sent !

Once her messages were sent, she picked up her plate and brought her dishes into the kitchen where she left them to go upstairs and work on her paper.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ---- time skip !

Ama finished cooking dinner for her and the dogs, then took her plates to the kitchen where she in turn cleaned up her mess. While she was washing, she smiled. Her paper came along well, and she had turned it in. Now she had nothing to worry about in terms of homework for G.B. Making her way up the stairs, Ama was caught by May. The redhead laughed, losing her balance. Her husky could topple her over, and while the stairs had railing, she would get hurt over the glass stairs. Pushing May off, she raced up the stairs to the second floor where her room was. Once there, she took a shower, then got dressed in her WINTER CLOTHES. Starting downstairs, she heard a loud bang on the door, along with a shout. That voice..that drink.

Scarlett?

"OH MAH GAWD." The door was opened, and the red heads shrieked, something they did quite often. "Come on in! Are yah stayin?! Oh I hope so I'd be glad ta have yah. Plenny rooms. Not enough people." Ama chuckled, ushering Scarlett in, helping with her bags. Once she was in, Ama grabbed the drinks. Rum and coke whipped up quickly. Then a drink for herself. The girls reminisced, laughing. Ama was so happy to see her! It was a wonder her cousin was staying, if she was. "I've got a thing to show up to for a friend tonight, but let's drink more. Remember, Get drunker than them before, and outlast them in the end. So is the McGintee way!" she chuckled, More drinking was had, then the girls stumbled downstairs to hail a cab. By the time they arrived at the SideWalk, Ama was feeling a little more sober. And once she walked into the crowd, her eyes honed in on three men she knew, and a handsome man she wished she had known. "HO-LY s**t. Hot Damn, han'some you look better in person fur sure. Hi. Hi. Ama McGintee. This is my baby cousin Scarlett. Dylan. Hey. Dezzy. Leo. God, all my favorite lil' boys are all in the same place" she shouted, everyone saying hello to her. Dylan stood up, giving her a hug, and offered her the seat. "Aw Dylan, yah peach." a kiss was bestowed on his cheek, and she patted it afterwards, gladly taking the seat offered. Turning, Desmond asked if she were staying. Looking to Adam and her cousin she smiled. "Of course. You think ah'd turn down seein' Leo perform?! You insane?" then Leo turned to compliment her. She welcomed it, smiling and chuckled, leaning to tap his face in mock insult."Yah need ta stop before I jump yer bones. I swur. Also I am kiddin'. The weather's been alright. Ya'll know Georgia's warmer than this frozen tundra. But I kinda like constant snow."

Pulling out her phone, Ama texted Dylan. Having Scar here changed things. She'd need a good distraction while her cousin lay passed out in her bed tonight. And who better than someone she adored so much?

User ImageTo; Dilly babe
                                              You wanna come to my place tonight? Cab fair on me.
                                              I could use your company, not to mention... I'm gonna need
                                              someone to make sure I'm not gonna die. <3
                                              You know what, you're coming. No. You have no say. LOVE YAH!

...sending
                                              .....sending
                                              ...... message sent !

Dylan paid for appetizers, drinks, and the girl became more and more under the influence especially with her own shot drinking and glasses of wine and beer. "DAAAAAAMMMNNN DILLY. I know I have beer goggles on but you kee-uuute." she giggled, covering her mouth, and then turned to the other boys, and her cousin, who was now alone. "WHO WANTS TO DO BODY SHOTS?!" she shouted, taking her jacket off and placing it on the chair as well as her shirt revealing a tight black tank top and her pink bra straps. Ama lost clothes when she got drunk. And boy, the night was young, but she'd been drinking shot and beer after the other with no break. One might wonder where this came from. And Ama wouldn't tell unless coaxed. But the other day, out of the blue she'd received a call from her ex. Someone who left her for her best friend and didn't look back. He had meant to call his mother, tell her of the girl's pregnancy. Ama had broken down. That could have, should have, and would have been her. But it was all over, and she was drowning her sorrows and memories in cheap wine and alcohol.

shaynadeee

Mr Celtic Enigma

The Lady D

Wild Shanic Card Empire

Monster Trash

User Image
    User Image

Keeping Bri from the horrors of the world, and more importantly the internet, was something of a hobby of Max’s. Ever since they’d met as children he had felt a certain sense of responsibility for her welfare and as she grew older and her innocence didn’t fade he felt even more certain of it. He was well aware that her parents also did their best to keep her from bad things in life but Max had practically rescued her so many years ago— bullies were something he never did put up with— and now they were all on the “Keep Bri Pure” track. When she was busy flitting around in different places Max would put the parental controls on her TV and occasionally on the computer. Evidently whatever she had googled bypassed all of those settings, however. Making a mental note to further investigate how to block naked people from the girl’s eyes, Max let out a soft chuckle as he returned her hug.

“That’s okay. We’ll just have to watch extra kittens,” with a smile he ruffled her hair slightly before smoothing it back down. He knew very well from his sister that girls were particular about their hair. He couldn’t count how many times he’d been punched over the years for doing that to Jules. But Bri was a totally different animal than the one he shared blood with and that was part of the reason he enjoyed spending time with her so much. For however long they were together Max could forget all the horrible things happening in the world, all the problems he might be having— just exist in a small ecosystem with her where everything was always sunshiny and perfect. Saying it was a respite from living in New York City would be a horrific understatement. And Bri’s apartment always smelled good too. Why that was a factor in his mood shift Max wasn’t aware, but it was nice to get away from the stench on the streets and the smell of his sister’s incessant room deodorizing.

Listening to the petite brunette’s ideal night was enough to bring out a string of small laughs. It wouldn’t be the first time Max had attended a Disney movie marathon but this was a much different situation. While he was with Lucy he knew they both knew everything was fantasy but with Bri he always had a sneaking suspicion she might just believe things could happen like they did in Cinderella or Snow White. The idea of a wicked evil queen poisoning his little friend was enough to shake his smile for a moment but he quickly regained it and thought about what his plans were for the evening. “While watching sneezing pandas is probably the most thrilling night option I’ve heard in a long time I told Jules that I’d meet her at this weird open mic thing tonight,” his broad shoulders shrugged as he walked with her to her room, “I’m not really sure why we’re going…I guess she met a guy on Twitter or something. You know Jules, there’s no explaining her behavior sometimes. It might be a good time, I don’t know.”

By that time they’d reached her bedroom and Max had fished her laptop out of the suspicious pile of clothing in the middle of the floor. Because they’d been friends for so long it was easy to find the hiding place. Where else would you hide something offensive? In Bri’s mind, Max was pretty certain there was no other place and he had been right in his assumption. After he’d picked it up and piled the clothing back up, he sat on the edge of her bed with her and turned it on. “You know, I’m going to take a raincheck on the slumber party, Bri,” he said as he turned to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, “how about tomorrow night, yeah? I’ll even bring popcorn and we can watch whatever you want, okay?” Leaning in closer, Max lowered his voice, “to tell you the truth, I never did like Frozen either.” As he pulled back a grin spread across the lower half of his face. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her— Bri was probably the closest friend he had aside from his sister. It was nice to be around a female and not have to worry about the sexual connotations that came up so often. With all his other girl friends there was always the tiny silent elephant in the room— “we are both attractive people of the opposite sex and things happen sometimes in this situation.” Brielle was much too young for him and they had been friends since they were too young to notice these things. Max always felt completely at ease when he was around her.

“Now! Onto the kittens!” The grin continued as he pulled up The Daily Aww and started a playlist. There was still plenty of time before he had to meet up with Jules and he wasn’t even sure if their plans were a “must do”— meaning she demanded his attendance. There wasn’t much he wouldn’t do for his sister and that meant he was constantly being pulled into awkward situations and doing things on nights he would have much rather just stayed in and read on.

It ended up that the pair did have hot chocolate— though in making it Max made a mess. Bri happened to run into him and that collision ended up with a gooey mess of marshmallow on his shirt. Appearances weren’t everything to him but cleaning the goop up was something he did immediately. He made sure to compliment her skills in hot chocolate making twice— just to make sure she knew he meant it. And it was damn good hot chocolate. But the hours passed and after a single movie and a bunch of youtube videos, the text message he got from Jules harassing him as to where he was meant it was time to leave. “If you want to drop by tonight the open mic is at the SideWalk. I’ll text you the address just in case, okay?” Max leaned down and kissed the top of the petite girl’s head as he put his coat back on and said his goodbyes. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” he called up to her as he strode down the stairs, flashing her another smile and waving before he disappeared out of view.

As Max entered the subway terminal his phone chimed yet again. Assuming it was yet another text inquiring about his current whereabouts from his lovely sister, his face was crumpled with a scowl as he opened it. The text in question was far from bothersome, however. His features quickly did a 180 as he noticed the sender— Ama McGintee. So engrossed in reading each word, Max nearly smacked face first into a cement pillar. Ama was a girl who was a mystery to him but also so open that he didn’t know what to do with it. They got along well, she was obviously stunning, but he always felt a little stifled around her. It was nothing she did— quite the opposite— the brunette’s first reaction around women like her was to be silent. That was how their first few interactions had been— Max watching the redhead from a safe distance silently, only chiming in when Jules made him. But over time he’d learned to relax around the woman more and he genuinely loved being around her— though he was sure there were plenty of other men who would say the same thing if they knew her.

To: Ama Darlin’
                                                          Trying to get back into the groove of school atm.
                                                          I’ll be free in the morning but just for you.
                                                          Just this once. Anyone else and nope. No dice.
                                                          I’ll come at 10-ish?

Being a morning person in a city that mainly lived at night was something Max was still adjusting to all these years later. If the southern girl wanted him to come later he would, but that was his version of “late morning.” All his classes were early in the morning because he wanted to get them out of the way. He would have to ditch the latter part of his thesis class to see her but that wasn’t something he would complain about. Getting breakfast cooked by Ama? Totally worth any penalty. The woman knew how to cook and anyone who knew Max knew that he surrounded himself with women who had that wonderful trait.

Getting to the SideWalk was fairly easy and the cold only bothered him slightly as he watched the snowflakes flitting down as he walked. The atmosphere of the bar was buzzing with excitement but in a quiet way— not enough to disturb the performers. It didn’t take long to spot the signature half shaved look his sister sported in the crowd. That was one thing Max liked— it was always effortless to find Jules in a busy place. It took a few moments to make it to her but as soon as he came up behind her and literally draped his upper body across her left shoulder, she knew exactly who it was.

“a*****e! I’ve been waiting here for forever,” the childish whining was something only the blood relatives got to see in her, “I’m already halfway through my drink.” Holding it up in some sort of protest he didn’t understand, Max just rolled his eyes and shrugged off his coat before sitting across from the blonde. “I think you’re just fine. You’re alive, you’ve got a drink you shouldn’t have in the first place, there’s good music, it isn’t cold in here…I could go on.” A mischievous look was sent to the other side of the table only to be met with her own eye roll. “Fine, well be sure to tell Bri that I do not appreciate you being held up.” Jules took another long sip of her drink before glancing around the room. There was a group of people not too far away that looked like they were having a good time but from her sightline all she could make out were their backs. “At least someone’s having fun here.” she said, slumping into her seat more. Max simply shook his head and grabbed the glass from his sister’s hand. “Go get a regular Coke, yeah?” The grin showed that he was partially kidding but the fact was that he wouldn’t be giving the alcoholic drink back to her. Whether she got another on her own, which he was sure he would, was up to her.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ:: Bri's apartment//SideWalk』『ᴡıτʜ:: Bri//Jules』『ᴄᴌᴏτʜıɴɢ

police bocks

poetic asphyxiation

Perfect Pumpkin

13,125 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image

XXXXXX Pulling out his phone as it buzzed away in his pocket, Dylan smiled wide as he read it to himself. Ama. Her adorably drunken a** wanted him over later. Shifting his golden brown eyes to her, he shrugged. Why not? What else was he going to do tonight? Ride the train back to long island and stumble his way into a cab home? Forget that. He could pass out at Ama's. Taking another long sip of his drink, Dylan smiled. It was getting harder to feel his face, and he liked it.
                                            XXXXXX In the back of his head, he was wondering if he was becoming more Desmond than Dylan. Or, the way Desmond used to be, at least. Then he thought about it for a minute. It was the alcohol thinking for him. Dylan couldn't be like Desmond was. He couldn't get into the mentality. Sex had to mean something for him, sometimes. He couldn't be as casual with it as Des used to be. But Desmond was a better person now. Being snapped out of his own mind, he heard Ama shout something about body shots. Looking to her again before finishing off his drink, Dylan set his Fla down and watched her strip.
                                            XXXXXX" ******** it, why not?" Dylan smiled at her before ordering another drink and a round of shots. With both his parents passing, the money they left him was ridiculous. He want rich, but he was way better off than he was in his down town apartment for years ago. "Anyone else want in on this?" Dylan laughed. Looking over Ama, he smiled knowing that, with how thin she was, it'd be a small shot. With his level of intoxication, he just wanted to feel skin against him. Any part of him.
                                            XXXXXXAfter doing a few shots off Ama, and reciprocating, Dylan was, sufficiently, drunk off his a**. He could still talk, but he had to think before opening his mouth, so it took him a bit before he spoke at all. The girls from his class still smiled and giggled at him grim across the bar, but he only s**t them smiles before he'd look back at his friends, and Ama.
                                            XXXXXX"I, officially can't feel my face." He announced, semi-proudly. " meaning, I'm, officially, dunk."

Location: The Sidewalk XXXXXXX With: A bar full of people XXXXXXX Feeling: dunk XXXXXXX Listening to: "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

police bocks

Mr Celtic Enigma
    User Image

location ; the sidewalkxx company ; ama, desmond, dylan, leoxx outfit ; xoxo

User Image
                                                        Scarlett was far from patient at times and this was one of those times. Yanking out her phone she barely was able to write out her tweet seeing as how her fingers were still frozen. Hearing her cousins’ voice though on the other side of the door already shrieking caused the younger one to push away from the door and spin around just as the door opened. Practically throwing herself at her cousin she wrapped her arms around her and the shrieking began. Growing up her mother would always tell them to stop all the ‘hootin’ and a hollerin’’ but mama wasn’t around to yell at them now. Once the hugging and shrieking was done and Scar was inside she was peeling off her jacket and hanging it on the first thing she saw. "I thought you could use a little family lovin’ up here after the holidays and all that." It wasn’t the full truth but half, Scar was in some deep s**t but she didn’t feel the need to mention that now. "Long as ya’ll have the room and the southern hospitality I’ll stay," she said winking at her cousin due to her crack on her about her hospitality but she was sure Ama didn’t lose any of it. Watching her cousin pour her a drink, her favorite of course, she took the glass and took a few swings of it before the conversation continued. She told Ama about Aunt Maggie being sick, and how the girl no one could stand in town how her husband left her and took the kids and all that fun drama stuff. It was nice seeing her cousin again and it felt like things were going to be somewhat fine here until Ama mentioned the fact she had a thing to show up to with her friends. A small grin was playing on her lips due to the motto Ama just threw out there. "Damn straight." With that she raised her glass, finished if off and after a couple more she was feeling a good buzz. It took a little more than three drinks to get her tipsy, then a few more would get her plastered.

Stopping at three felt good and Scar got up and followed Ama stumbling out of the penthouse and apartment building. In the mi she had her jacket on but not zipped. In the taxi she looked out the window and smiled with her eyes widened. She looked like she was seeing for the first time ever and the alcohol was making her be in a better mood. It was her first night in the city and she was already being thrown into the mix of the city nightlife. As they arrived Scarlett climbed out of the taxi and paid the driver before dashing off after Ama. Her cousin seemed to plow through the crowd and as she followed her she noticed that she was heading to where three tall males were standing. Narrowing her eyes slightly she looked them over and the two seemed to look like twins, or perhaps brothers with how close they looked alike. Stopping next to Ama she shoved her hands into her back pockets. She wasn’t exactly one to shake hands but she avoided that with her hands in her pockets and with a playful smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye the smaller cousin looked at the men as introductions were made. The one male Ama didn’t seem to address personally who then tried to address her was basically ignored. A small chuckle escaped Scar’s lips but soon his attention turned on her. ’Oh Lord help me.’ She was content standing there and watching Ama interact with her friends. They all seemed to be in a conversation about who knows what but she wasn’t paying attention.

However, this male was handsome. Were all the men in the city this gorgeous? When he mentioned Ama and how she was it sent another chuckle up to her throat. Women always fawned over him? Cocking an eyebrow she titled her head as she looked up at him. "I could see why woman fawn over you, but do ya’ll really think you’re every girls type? Don’t worry sweetheart my cousin is her own woman and I am guessing these men mean something to her otherwise she would have given you the time of day." Nodding towards Ama as she said cousin she smiled and then all of a sudden Mister Full Of Himself was making a mad dash to leave and his parting of he’ll ‘probably’ be back was a bit discouraging and unbelievable. Yeah, he wasn’t coming back. As she heard someone say they were being rude she looked back towards Ama’s three guy friends and that is when she took the time to look at all of them and go over thoughts in her head about them each. The one named Dylan seemed to be smitten with her cousin, least from the looks of it. He was attractive but not her type. He was puppy dog cute to her. Turning her eyes towards Desmond, who just formally introduced himself and his brother, bingo, Scarlett noted their names. "Scarlett McGintee. Pleasure to make ya’ll acquaintance," she said loud enough to be heard. Leo seemed to have the James Dean thing going for him while Desmond looked like one of those male models you saw in the ads with the girls half naked and looking very much intimate in the shot.

Her attention was turned back to Ama as she mentioned body shots. Eyes widening Scarlett knew she was going to need another drink after this. If she remembered correctly this place was called the Sidewalk and from the looks of it people were going to perform, including Leo from what she picked up from the conversation being had before. The first to follow suit after Ama in body shots was Dylan. ’Jesus ******** Christ I’m not drunk enough for this yet.’ Watching Dylan and Ama take a couple body shots then Dylan ask if anyone else wants in on this Scar gave him a dull look. "No, no. It seems you have this covered. Bottoms up, buttercup." As they continued, Scarlett looked over at the two brothers. "Would either of you gentleman want a drink? On me," she asked politely then looked over at the bar. She knew if she offered them a drink she would have to come back and won’t get caught up doing shots by herself on the barstool. She still had a good buzz going from her rum and cokes back at Ama’s but she was going to need some more alcohol in her if she was going to keep up with Ama here. ’I wonder what kinda beer they have on tap.’ Glancing over at the bar again she looked back at Desmond and Leo. "And don’t ya’ll dare be shy about me buying you two a drink." A smile was playing on Scarlett’s lips and as she looked back at Ama and Dylan her smile saddened. It seemed her cousin had new life up here. A good one. She had all these amazing guys who seemed to adore her (who the hell wouldn’t) and she seemed happy.

Pulling her hands out of her pocket Scarlett felt a sense of the sadness she got. When your heart breaks it isn’t one simple clean break. Down south she had been battling with trying to make things work with Johnny. Being humiliated time and time again because of him she thought she would be able to walk away. Each day she had her heart shatter. At first it was in twos, then threes, then fours and eventually hundredths. It made her harder for her to pick up the pieces then. It was easy at first but the jagged little edges were cutting into her hands. Johnny was her world and had been since tenth grade and now it seemed all Johnny cared about was going out with the guys, getting drunk and ending up in someone else’s bed at night and not their own. Scarlett even thought about burning their house down but that would have been foolish. The look on her face right now to everyone else probably looked hopeless and drained. She was emotionally spent and turning to alcohol was her only solution for the time being. She gave him everything and now she was left with nothing. Without remembering she offered Desmond and Leo a drink she turned and made her way for the bar. Sitting on the bar stool she peeled off her jacket finally and got comfortable in a spot she knew all too well. As the bartender came up to her she opened her mouth before he could, "A Smirnoff 7 and 7, please." Placing an elbow on the bar then leaning her cheek against her hand she knew this bar was going to make her buzz the way Johnny used to make her.

xxxs-s-shoot for the moon cause if you miss
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx⊰ : YOU'LL xSTILL xEND xUP xIN xTHE x( ) xSTARS x!

police bocks

Wild Card Shanic Empire

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

User Image
            User Image

tab So far, things were looking good for the little group that Desmond and Leo had going on right now. From the two cousins of Ama and Scarlett bringing a much needed female presence, to Dylan being daring and social. Altogether, they pretty much had a team, if not a unit of people that would present one hell of a nice amount of entertainment and good times for the night. No doubt about it. Desmond was content with how Dylan was being much more charismatic in a way, if not open about talking to females. Not to mention, Desmond took notice of Dylan's drinking habits ad the night progressed. Kinda' symbolic and looked like Desmond in a way with how Desmond used to do the same thing. However, Desmond right now wasn't drinking. At least, not yet. Both brothers felt a vibration in their pants pockets as they both looked at their phones to see that they had missed the text from Ama letting them know that she was coming. Whoops. Well, at least she was there now and everyone was accounted for. That's what really mattered the most after all. Desmond noted how Ama kissed Dylan on the cheek and warmed up to the guy, which in Desmond's case caused him to smirk and look away a bit. Whether or not Desmond was a friend or an influence, he was happy Dylan was getting attention.

tab Between Ama responding to Leo and Dylan asking Leo a question, it looked as if the shift of conversation went his way as Desmond got comfortable in his seat and relaxed. Leo on the other hand, answered each question in sequence as they came as well as addressed Scarlett as well. Firstly, Ama. "Well from the looks of it, Dylan's the lucky man with the kiss of the night so far. I wouldn't be so worried about anyone jumpin' my bones. Dylan on the other hand looks like he's primed and ready for a good jump, if you catch my drift". Grinning mildly as he looked over at Dylan, Leo practically said this just to see what kind of a reaction he'd get from the young looking guy. But, he'd also look at Dylan to put the attention on him since he was asked about what he'd be performing tonight. "I've got a few songs in mind. I'm most likely just going to perform one. Only two if it's an encore which I highly doubt this crowd is the 'twice in a row' type. Both songs I'm thinking of were the songs that got put on the radio when I lived in Britain and were responsible for me gaining popularity. Thus, I'm gonna' see just how the general American consensus takes to my style of music". Shrugging afterwards, Leo then turned his head to Scarlett as he didn't forget her introduction and wanted to respond to it in kind.

tab "I like the name. Where I lived in London, Scarlett was a foreign name. Wasn't a female name very popular or heard often mostly in Britain. Thus, hearing it now is a pleasure. Has quite a ebb and flow to the pronunciation and way it slips off your tongue. Origin of such a name, I cannot pinpoint. But it fits you well. Strong name. Elegant and gracious. Quite pleased to be of acquaintance as well''. A sincere smile would cap off Leo's finishing words spoken to Scarlett as Desmond simply looked over and shook his head. "Alright there, Shakespeare? Wasn't sure that was just a compliment to her name or you were going to burst into a series of poems and literary pieces". Leo had a mild laugh emit from his lungs because of Desmond's tease in regards to how Leo spoke and his way with words, but left it at that and waved Desmond off in the form of what looked like a swatting hand motion. All leading to Leo regaining his prior smirk and focusing on the stage as more people had came up to perform. Desmond of course smirked off the 'swatting' motion in kind, but also set his eyes on the stage in mutual curiosity. At least until both brothers attention was brought back to Dylan and Ama as they had almost forgotten that Dylan signaled a waitress to order a round of drinks which of course, was tempting.

tab "Much appreciated for the drinks and the appetizers, Dylan. Remind me to pay it forward for you next time. Cheers" Desmond told Dylan as he took a shot glass for himself and raised it that way Dylan could see the toast accordingly. Biting the bullet in a sense and making sure to limit himself to just one shot, Leo partook in the act and also took a shot glass to toast Dylan mutually. "To Dylan, expert decision maker and leader of the nights festivities. Cheers, mate". Both Desmond and Leo had drank their shots nearly at the same time, with Desmond having about a second ahead over Leo since Desmond had finished his cheers before Leo had spoken up accordingly. The shot in itself, strong. Purely alcoholic and definitely not something Leo was used to. His face responded to the shot far more than Desmond's did. Desmond could tell it wasn't bourbon, but fought through the shot anyway as it left a nice burn down his throat while it went down. Leo mildly grimaced a bit, but regained his composure after the shot went down his throat. Deciding that he'd probably never get that alcohol ever again, whatever it was. Thus, he'd have no real temptation to drink more throughout the night and would still be able to concentrate on his set. Desmond on the other hand, took another shot glass and rose it up for everyone.

tab "To one hell of a good night. To good friends. To great health. To much luck with Leo's set and to the pursuit of happiness". Another shot down and Desmond was content with just two for now. Leo simply raised his empty shot glass for the act of cheers, but set it back down quickly after since he wasn't about to drink another. However, he did indulge in a minor amount of appetizers once he looked them over and determined it wouldn't affect his teeth or cause him to have any issues with his voice. Only two appetizers for now would be sufficient. After his set however, he'd most likely head over to the restaurant section of the building or the bar to order something more substantial to eat. Until then, he'd wait. Watching the others as they drank their drinks merrily and became increasingly more inebriated, he nearly laughed at Ama's outburst of a playful compliment towards Dylan. Yep, that guy was definitely going to get some tonight. At least that's what Leo thought. Sounded like it, and that thought was only put into a more solidified opinion when Ama inquired about the interest of body shots. Putting herself out there to be the one to have shots taken off of her stomach, Dylan was the one to step up to the plate and be brave enough to take the first few swings at the plate.

tab I, officially can't feel my face. Meaning, I'm, officially, dunk. Desmond more-so took notice of this as he saw Dylan's eyes pretty much wander around the room as if he were distracted. The glint in his eye was one thing and the fact that he misspelled 'drunk' was another. "Easy there, champ. Drink in moderation and know your limits. Last thing you want to do is get too drunk and make a full of yourself. Speaking of that, who's got designated driver duties tonight?" Desmond asked around the table. More so looking at Scarlett and Ama since Ama was clearly getting slammed and Dylan was just now drunk, so he'd probably be unable to drive. Hopefully Scarlett had Ama's back with a ride on this one. Desmond wasn't sure if his car could fit four people in is seeing as it was a two seater with minimal and tight backseat capabilities. Proven by the fact that he had no rear passenger side doors and only just had a drivers side door and a front passenger side door. His car was made for just two people, not four. The two brothers attention now set on Scarlett as she asked them if they wanted drinks prior to walking off, Desmond was more interested in the taste of bourbon to get the prior drink off his palette and asked for a few shots kindly while Leo simply waved it off and shook his head.

User Image

LOCATION | SideWalk Bar & Restaurant
                                                                      ATTIRE | Leo's Attire | Desmond's Attire | Acoustic Guitar
                                                                      WITH | Ama, Dylan, Scarlett
                                                                      OOC | Leo's Speech: #5E2C4E | Desmond's Speech: #778899

User Image
                                                                      police bocks
                                                                      shaynadeee
                                                                      Wild Card Shanic Empire

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carrie scrunched her nose as the cold winter air bit at her face, the bitter wind causing her eyes to tear up a little. It was around 6pm and the small coffee shop had gotten quite busy with all the people getting off work and needing their caffeine fix. The brunette stepped to the side of the building and out of the way of the door, taking a moment to reach into her purse and take out her phone. A missed text from Conall asking if she'd like to go for dinner at 5:30, it was a little late now as the girl had happened to run into the guy playing Macbeth himself and managed to spend some time actually running over lines, instead of just studying her script. The cold nipped as her fingers as she attempted to send a quick reply to the boy she had unintentionally ignored

TXT MSG
                                to: CONALL from: CARRIE
                                Oh god, sorry, I ended up getting busy. Rain check
                                though? I'd like to see you soon

As soon as she hit the send button Carrie pushed her phone back where it belonged and shoved her hands into the warm pockets of her jacket. Winter was not her favourite time of the year, she would much rather bask in the sun beside the pool. A puff of air appeared in front of her face as she let out a sigh and began heading back to her residence hall to pick up the guitar she had intended to bring tonight. Entering the common area of her suite once more, the usual hustle bustle of the room had died down. Classes were done for the day and aside from Greg in one of the Julliard blue chairs, the room was empty. "Hey Greg" Carrie greeted the boy who's nose was buried in a book as she threw her bag on one of the chairs. Greg simply nodded and gave her a half wave while he continued reading. Carrie let out a quiet laugh as she walked into her empty room and picked up the item she had returned for. "Bye Greg" the brunette laughed again, scruffing his hair as she walked by him on her way out the door. Greg again simply waved back forcing yet another small giggle out of the girl

The subway was packed, as it usually was around this time of day, but after her third attempt to get on, she finally managed to squeeze herself and her instrument on to the dismay of some of the other passengers. Not that Carrie particularly cared, she had spent too long learning to play the songs to worry about inconveniencing someone for a few moments, and was, in all honesty looking forward to performing tonight. Not that she didn't any other night.

After what felt like a life time of being squished and pushed into people, the train finally slid to a stop where she needed to get off. "Excuse me, sorry" Carrie spoke under her breath as she made her way to the doors, exiting just as they were starting to close again. Rush hour traveling was the absolute worst. Carrie took a deep sigh, watching as more people piled into the train before heading out of the station area and towards the bar she knew way to well. A short, cold walk later, the girl greeted the warmth of the room with a smile as she entered it, already bustling with friendly faces. It was around 7:40, and the first thing she did was head to the registration to pick a time slot, 8:30 would do. Once she was finished with that, Carrie headed to the bar "Just a lemon water for now" she told the bartender, taking a seat in a spot where she'd be able to see the stage well. If performing was her first favourite thing, watching others get up there was her second. The amount of talent in this town had amazed her from the moment she set foot, and it hadn't stopped amazing her yet. It was, and always will be, the best part of New York

An hour went by fairly quick, and before she knew it Carrie found herself on stage, guitar in hand and a room full of people watching her "Hello" she said into the microphone, greeting the audience and making sure it was on at the same time "For those of you who are new here, I'm Carrie Gilmore, kind of a regular. I'll be singing Blackbird and Jolene tonight. First time here with a guitar, so bare with me" She let out an awkward laugh but as soon as she was done speaking her fingers began strumming the guitar and any nerves she had been experiencing from doing something new melted away. It was evident in the way she carried herself, the way she lost herself in the moment, that she was meant to be on stage, every bone in her body told her this was where she belonged.

ooc
                                ooc: songs: Jolene & Blackbird
                                wearing: clothing
                                where: Starbucks by Julliard> The Sidewalk
                                with: No one

Quote:

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
    • Married 100
    • Tipsy 100
    • Generous 100
    x xx˟. . . . . .WE LOVE TO DANCE WE LOVE TO FLIRT
    x...x ' . . . . .

xxxxxxxxGEORGIA PEACHES

( )xxxxEveryone was having a good time, this much was apparent. Adam still had not returned, which was a little sadening but their group was good. Ama knew this much: if she had this group of people together for the next week or so, with the occasional visit from Max, Jules, and El, she'd be perfectly fine with the news she'd heard earlier. Speaking of Max, her phone buzzed. A text from him affirming he could indeed come over.

User Image
                                                To; Maxxie <3
                                                Aw sweetcheeks, yah know I wake up after that. But how's
                                                twelve for yah? Make it into brunch sound good? (:
                                                eep. i'm excited to see yah!!

...sending
                                                .....sending
                                                .....text message sent !

Once the message was done, Ama heard Dylan take the bait, and her head snapped to Leo. A look on her face made it clear she expected someone else, not him to drink from her stomach. A little laugh erupted and then she looked at him. "Well I'll be. Dylan's got some balls. C'mere han'some" Her shirt was then removed, and Ama procured a table where she could lay down. She stumbled over to it, a few feet from her friends, and carefully laid her bare back on the table. A shot was handed to her, and she drank it. Her face contorted and she stuck her tongue out. Oh god. That was a strong a** shot. The waitress came around with another two shots, and she felt the cool liquid poured in her belly button. Then Dylan's mouth was lowered on her stomach, and she giggled. His mouth was cool and hot at the same time. It felt well... it felt really good. More drink was poured into her stomach, and the ritual continued.

Dylan mispronounced the word 'drunk' and Ama laughed loudy, patting his face. An action she felt appropriate to accompany Desmond's words. Desmond asked who was going to be DD and Ama proudly raised her hand. "I DO IT. Akshully... I'll be payin' for ya'lls curb fare. Hee hee. Curb. I meant carbs. CAB." Her cousin walked away now, and her grey eyes followed her. Scarlett's eyes were slightly vacant as she stared at the bar, and Ama sober would have walked over and asked what was wrong. But drunk Ama decided now was not a good time and she should wait. The waitress came around once more, and Ama asked for a bottle of Crown. The woman gave her a strange look, and asked if she meant something else. Ama insisted. "No! Yah ditz. I meant a bottle a crown. Gimme." The waitress nodded, not used to Ama quite yet, and brought out the bottle. Ama opened it, and began drinking from the bottle.

"Y'know. I don't like bein' sad. Sad's a dumb feelin' I wanna be happier than a bed bug!" and then Ama said and did something Ama wouldn't do sober."Kisses for erryone. PUCKER UP BOYS." and walked to each boy, laying a good and heavy one on them. To Desmond she gave a sweet and tender kiss, her hand pat his head once she was finished. Leo's kiss she gave was hot and heavy, full of the friendly attraction she had for him. Dylan's was needy and hungered. An example of how vunerable she was around him. She lingered on Dylan's lips, and then gave him a hug once she was done, nuzzling into his neck. "You're really cool. It feels good." and then she remembered that her shirt was off, and blushed, letting go quickly. A young lady came up on stage, and so she turned to look at her.

Somewhere in her head, Ama remembered her friends that weren't with her were coming, and she looked around for them. Noticing Jules and Max a little ways behind them, she waved big and excited like. "Hey guys!" Ama shouted. Not rude enough to be heard over the crowd and the girl, but just loud enough that the pair could hear their red headed friend. Max looked good. Not that that was any surprise to the red. Once she was sure they heard her, she turned around, focusing on everyone until she waited for them to come over, or stay where they were.

shaynadeee

Mr Celtic Enigma

The Lady D

Wild Shanic Card Empire

Gracious Millionaire

User Image
    User Image

The woman was laid across her bed, a robe covering her naked body underneath just a few minutes having finished her bath. Conall had yet to come home which only lead her to assume that after returning to the office it was there he showered and change for whatever his evening plans might be. Eloise had been rather impatient with the work her brother had asked of her. The mademoiselle had it done quickly, using the charming young Nathaniel Bump as an excuse to breeze through and leave the office much quicker than usual. Coffee had been pleasant, as was any expected meeting with the young lawyer. An occasional glance here and there a her home were cause for annoyance. It seemed more than one of her friends were going to attend the so called open mic, not that this was of any interest to her. When Nate mentioned it she could not decline the offer, with everyone there where else would the Queen want to go. Not only that but Ama's little text gave her a push, along with the relief of seeing Jules for the evening, despite the ghastly place the event was being held at the company seemed to make up for it.

Of course once Eloise left Nate she was off home, preparing for the evening to come which now ended in her being wrapped in a robe and deciding what to wear. Blue orbs wandered over the extensive wardrobe, wandering what would be suitable for the evening. There was so many styles to choose from she was being a bit difficult. Seeing as Jules would be there Eloise felt the need to dress a little bit more freely from her classy look, not to seem to much of herself, how she missed sometimes those secret crazed days she had with her lovely “chienne”. Biting her lip a delicate finger trailing finally landed on exactly what she wanted, smiling wildly as she pulled it out and let the robe drop to reveal her naked form. Makeup that popping red lipstick to add flair. Blond locks cascaded down her shoulders, perfect soft waves of curls. The outfit hugging her body not her usual choice which made it perfect. All the jest taken care of one by one till she was ready to leave.

However even as she held to her clutch, walking to the car now parked in front of the building, as usual with her trusty driver holding the door for her, something was missing. A queen could never arrive at a place alone, it just seemed so sad to her. As she slid into the car she gave her orders, to a new destination, just a small detour before she commenced the evening.
                                                                    In a matter of minutes it seemed, after sauntering out the car and ordering her driver to wait, Eloise was roaming certain halls in concern and disgust. She was quick, ignoring any attempt of hellos people offered, not even bothering to knock as she swung the dorm room open. The blonde rolled her eyes in annoyance, the young ballet dancer was a mess, hair out of place, sweat, terrible clothing, everything to cause Eloise to shudder in disgust. "My you look awful! Un disater complet!" Hurried Eloise pushed Ains along, forcefully and demanding as she barked orders to get the girl cleaned up and changed. Not once asking, simply assuming the girl would agree to join her for the evening. "You are my date for the evening mon amour. Try not to embarrass me...."

After about two hours finally the french mademoiselle had arrive. Door opened, a hand offered to both ladies as they made their wait out. Eloise took a glance around, a soft groan escaping her before turning to her driver. "I expect you to wait close by, heavens knows I will not last long here." Waiting no response she made her way with Ains beside her. The place was more packed than she expected, growling softly as one pair of females knocked into her. "La est tellement répugnants..." murmured the girl, that thick annoyed french accent dripping off her tongue. Turning to the other blonde she shared her best fake smile, "Come, let us find some suitable company..." Eyes roamed as she walked, looking for Jules firstly but unable to see her then trying to find Nate who also escaped her gaze. Of course the bounce of red locks caught her eyes quickly, Ama's fiery hair was an eye catcher. Eloise sighed, assuming eventually Jules would find her as she walked toward the table the red head sat at. An eyebrow arched, as she came closer, watching her friends lips lock with various men then yell out something, looking over only to see Jules not to far. A roll of eyes and disgusted scoff escaped her quickly, now close and audible to the group. "Ama mon amour, locking lips so early, some class cheri..." It was after adressing the red head did Eloise take the moment to glance the others. A bit surprised to see a group of very attractive men, offering a charming smile to all in general. "Enchanté boys...Eloise Le Feuvre and this is my friend Ainsleigh." Spoke the woman in the softest tone giving a soft bow of her head. The voice echoing through the place brought blue orbs to gaze at the stage where an old friend was preparing to sing, leaning into Ains, "Seems my dear brother is the only missing..." Whispered the blonde to her friend, pulling her phone out to text Jules, while facing her direction hoping the chienne caught sight of her.

TXT MSG; Receiver: Chienne Sender: Eloise
                                                                    Over the table with Ama, come entertain me chienne. wink I beg something worthy liquor, nothing cheap. On me of course.

The woman put her phone away turning to the group, fairly certain Ama was the only one she knew, but let's face it even a lady could not resist staying in the company of such lovely men. It was then her eyes carefully gazed each individual, blue orbs roaming up and down each male lingering a bit longer than she anticipated but truly not caring, being shy was not like her. Then her attention turned to the other red head, offering a less charming yet still friendly smirk. "Must assume relative to dear Ama? Not often you see such lovely red locks around." Of course every word was dropped with flawless genuine sweetness, for anyone who did not know her would think she is the kindest of souls.

Location: SideWalk cyno Company: Ains and a few others cyno Mood: What a turnout. cyno Wearing: Outfit and Coat cyno Misc: Car with driver. cyno OoC: Hope it is okay that I just jumped in? Let me know I shall change accordingly, I think I included everyone around.

AsianicLancelot
                                                                police bocks
                                                                Mr Celtic Enigma
                                                                shaynadeee
                                                                Wild Card Shanic Empire
                                                                The Lady D
                                                                CutiPii

#5CE68A y
                                                                #63D1AC

Perfect Pumpkin

13,125 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image

XXXXXXDylan was trashed, and there was no questioning that, anymore. Regardless of that fact, he was still paying attention to the people around them. Hearing Leo say he was primed to get lucky tonight, he smiled and winked at Leo. He was hoping to get laid by SOMEBODY eventually. Whether it were by the, beautiful, Ama here, a girl from his class, or another suiter throughout the night. At this point of his intoxication, he didn't care who. He, probably, would care more if he were sober, but he'll worry about that when he's sober. Turning to Leo, he leaned over the table.
                                            XXXXXX"The only way I'm getting laid is if you're gonna do it with me, big guy." Dylan patted the top of Leo's head. Looking to Desmond as he vowed to pay it forward at their next get together, Dylan shook his head. "Des, you do enough for me, dude. Buying you food and drinks is just another way of me showing my appreciation without wanting to get into your pants. At least for tonight. " Dylan winked at Des before looking back at Leo, who raised his glass in a toast. Nodding his head with a smile, he raised his glass before chugging it down and cringing lightly. Strong stuff. Setting the glass back down, Dylan turned his attention to the stage as a girl took a step up.
                                            XXXXXXDylan could play guitar, and he could ply drums, and he could sing... But would he ever do any of that on a stage with people watching him? No. No he wouldn't. Because people would be looking at him. He loved all kinds of music. Especially ones with the message of love behind them. They just reminded him of the man he has always wanted to be. Desirable... Gentlemanly... Respectful. A country boy without the country. He could look good in denim... and plaid flannel... Granted, he couldn't do half the things that country boys did, he could still look damn good trying. Listening to the girl on the stage, Dylan smiled as he listened. After a long while, he started to look at the girl's face... His smile faded as he looked to Desmond... Was that Mina? Shaking his head and remembering that she said her name was Carrie, Dylan took a breath to calm his aching heart. Her face broke his heart... Her song soothed it. She looked like Mina... But she wasn't her, and in a way, that comforted him. Hearing Des talk about designated drivers and how he needed to know his limits, Dylan looked back at him.
                                            XXXXXX"I'm fine. I'm going home with Ams." He said before turning back to Ama just in time for her to press her lips to his. He wasn't really aware of what was going on at all, but he slid his eyes closed and kissed her back. He felt as though this kiss was too friendly and going on a little bit too long to be a friendship thing. Surprised when she pulled away and wrapped her arms around him, Dylan heard her tell him that he was cool against her skin. Smiling when she realized her shirt was gone, Dylan ordered her a glass of water. "That should help cool you off. Unless.. you wanted to slip your shirt back on and step outside for a bit." He whispered to her. His warm breath brushing against her neck, causing a smile to form on his lips. He was passed the point of intoxication where he just made an a** of himself to the point of seduction. Liquid courage.
                                            XXXXXXLooking back over at Leo, he was intrigued by him. He, desperately, wanted to know the story behind it all. Why was Desmond American and Leo British? Why has Dylan never met Leo prior to tonight? In a way, he understood that the Pierce family wasn't without problems... but a brother that no one mentioned? That's peculiar. They looked similar, yet different. Maybe one matching biological parent? In his head, he went over all of the possibilities. He even went over pennant squares, thinking back to freshman year of high school biology. After a long while, the girl, Carrie, stopped playing and singing. When was it Leo's turn?
                                            XXXXXX"'I think you're up, bro." Dylan smiled at his new friend. Waiting for Leo to get up on stage, Dylan wanted to ask the story. "So, Des, what's the story, morning glory? Why's Leo British when you're... not?" He didn't want to, or mean to, hit a sour note or be questioning things that he shouldn't, but he wanted to know. "You don't have to tell me, I just... I'm curious." Taking another sip of his drink, Dylan looked around the bar. It was, slowly, filling up more and more. Then, the arrival of two new women to the table. Smiling dazzlingly, he nodded his head to her. French accent? Nice.

Location: The Sidewalk XXXXXXX With: A bar full of people XXXXXXX Feeling: Drunk. XXXXXXX Listening to: " Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship

police bocks

Mr Celtic Enigma

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Tipsy 100
    User ImageUser Image

Raph listened to the conversations the ex couple berated each other about...It was like watching a TV show with these two. But nonetheless, he loved them both equally. It was interesting to hear the rumors of a new lawyer coming into town...giving Nate a run for his money. But even with experience, Raphie would most likely still choose Nate as the lawyer if he were to get himself into trouble...but that will happen when pigs fly. Raph was a good lad, and would probably take a who lot of drugs and alcohol to change that. Sam then continued to try persuading Raph that being in a relationship wasn't all that it was. Raph did not know what to think. He's seen some friends get into deep relationships and have married off, some like Sam/Nate in which were not meant to be...Raph did not know. He never really had relationship experience so he never really wanted to have an opinion for himself, and not just what he saw, read in papers, etc.

However, Raphael did like the idea to have a companion join him in his apartment. He's been here for a long while, and never realized how lonely he was until Sam mentioned it. Maybe it would be cool to have a dog or cat join him in the place. After Nate left for his little escapade with Eliose, Raphie followed Sam out to her car. He waited a moment for Sam to get in the car first before he followed suit to the passenger's side of her lovely car. The joys of having wealth. Raphie let her be the DJ of the car as the drove off towards the nearest animal shelter…or somewhere with animals that Sam would not have to fret about getting her shoes or jacket dirty…God forbid that were to occur. "I never got to say thanks for the coffee…Sidewalk's open tonight…do you want to go there after? First drink on me?" On the radio in the car, it was advertising the upcoming NFL playoff matchups. A couple more games before the Super Bowl…but Raph did not really care for football that much, unless it was involving a ball to kick into a netted goal. Of course, he was open minded to those who were complete opposite of what he was into, and did not mind doing some stat research on certain basketball, baseball, or football players just to keep a conversation going…it just was not his passion compared to soccer. Too bad he did not know anyone other than his teammates that shared the same passion he did…to find a girl with that same interest level…that would be a dream for him to achieve.

It would be another few minutes before they reached the closet SPCA-sponsored pet store in NYC. There were not many places to go in the city itself, but for time sake…it was worth a shot to look here first. There was an open spot in the parking lot for hers for the taking, and Sam made quite an advantage to it. Near the front, they got the spot and go out of the car. They made it inside and began hearing the barks of the dogs on one side of the facility, and the meows of cats in unison on the other side. Raphael, of course into all animals really, preferred having a dog over a cat at his place…since a dog wouldn't try jumping on a ledge 4 stories up from the ground…He opened the door into the dog pen section of the building and the volume of the barks increased heavily. It's been awhile since he heard this many dogs barking all at once. His ears had to quickly adjust, but he wasn't the least bit frightened by it. There was a good selection of dogs up for adoption…most of them pitbulls, chihuahuas, pinschers, labs and even a german shepherd. However, none of the dogs really caught his eye in particular… some were too big, too small…to aggressive, too shy, to yippy, or way too old. All the dogs were cute of course, and even went to some of dogs levels to see their eyes…still it was no go for Raphie this time around. Unaware if Sam was still with him or not, he kept scanning the rest of the dogs. There was one that he managed to catch his eye on: a young husky puppy named Rico. He was about to check with one of the volunteers to see if he could get a closer look at the puppy. However, he read the sign above him: "He has found a home!!". "I guess its true that Early bird gets the worm" he muttered to himself as he noticed the puppy lick the glass where his hand was…Raph hoped that whoever adopted him would have a great home waiting for the pup.

He felt a vibration in his phone, a text from Lucy. That was odd...he hasn't heard from her in a while, but she was someone he got along with alright. They had a couple general education classes together - when he was not taking online courses, that is. She was wondering about the game on Wednesday. She was a friend, so he could offer a nicer spot to sit for the game...maybe even get a media pass for her to get that 'interview'. Might as well prepare for getting a lot of those. Afterall, he did post it all over twitter. He gave a small grin as he replied to her text.

To: Lucy
                                                      Msg: Yea, That should be no problem.
                                                      Do you have a preference on where to sit?
                                                      SkyBox or Manager's Row?
                                                      I could probably get you a media pass as well

Raphie looked at the time, realizing that he spent a couple of hours just looking at the dogs. He went to look for Sam as he was ready to go. When he looked back in the lobby for her, it seemed she found another guy. Raph listened in to hear that she dropped her wallet and the guy caught up to her to get it back to her. What a good lad. Most people here would not have been soo courteous to do such a thing, and would rather take the wallet for themselves. Out of habit, Raph checked his own pockets. Everything was secure. Raphie was always so self-conscious, and probably was one reason he was still single for 23 years. Raph casually walked closer to the two new people as he was finished looking at dogs for the day. " Hey Sam. Wasn't able to find anything...we good to go?"

Key: Thoughts / Dialogue
                                                      ooc:
                                                      Location: My Home -> Sam's Car -> Pet Store
                                                      Company: Sam + That wallet guy...
                                                      Thoughts: Well now...this is interesting.
                                                      Outfits: New York Minute
                                                      Car: My Audi

Tag, You're It:
                                                      Schick Merchandise
                                                      Namstar
                                                      AsianicLancelot
                                                      police bocks

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash