User Image

The break up hurts,
However the pain is all in the

Memories

Profiles for Girls
Profiled for Boys
OOC
Accepting and Open

Sorry girls I'm drowning in our numbers.

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Rules

Follow Gaia's TOS
♥ No God Moding
Please read everyone's post, I know it may seem silly, but it is important to me it happens.
♥ Please follow my rules, new rules will be bolded and a different color, all long with a time stamp.
3 Strikes your out. First will be a pm, Second Will be in OCC, Third will be in Role Play That your character has met a terrible end, or I will find someone to replace you.
♥ Please make your Posts pretty and at least 2 paragraphs long.
♥ Please put a little ♥ in the bottom of your profile and title is, "My Broken Heart".

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Break Up One
Your Song
Rihanna - Take A Bow
User Image + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Dated For: 2.7 years

These two have been dating since their freshmen year of high school, she didn't want to date him at first because she thought he was a player. He is, or rather, he used to be. Since middle school he chased skirts and dated pretty girls, but it wasn't long until he cheated on them and left them. However, she was different. When she came into school as a freshmen and him a sophmore, she was new like all the other freshmen. She knew his game though and wanted nothing to do with it. So after turning him down the whole first half of freshmen year she decided fine, I'll go along with it. She didn't know she'd fall head over heals for him. They dated for almost three years and he slipped up. He went to a party that she couldn't go to (because it was exam week). He got tipsy and broke into his old habit, by sleeping with another girl. When he woke up, he could only remembers the bits and pieces his best friend, boy four told him. She found out about it the next day from her best friend, girl three who was at the party. These two have been broken up for one week.

Girl 1: Taken - inconceivable_princess
Boy 1: Taken - iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D 3

Break Up Two
Your Song
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
User Image + User Image
Dated For: 1.5 years

These two have only dated for a year their, starting their junior year, and they were still the ideal couple amongst their peers. They fell for each other at first sight and even planned to move in together as soon as they graduate. However, she didn't feel the complete same way about him as he did for her. At the middle of their senior year, he proposed. She turned him down, it was too much. So, after a month of heart break, she moved on to boy number 1. And here's another surprise, she might be pregnant, with guy 2's baby. They've been broken up for one month.

Girl 2: Taken - xx__n e v e r_asitseems
Boy 2:Reserve - IXSaenaeXI

Break Up Three
Your Song
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image
Dated For: 4 years

This couple have been dating since seventh grade and even got their own apartment their junior year. He comes from a simple life of a mom and dad that don't have enough time, and she used to live with an alcoholic father. These two met through girl 1 at a dance, seventh grade. Then only a year ago, the fighting started. She got tired of it and next thing he knew, she was kicking him out of the apartment. The fights were small, but sometimes they got big. She didn't want to fight anymore, even though she loves him, she thinks it'd be best if they broke up and stopped talking to each other for a while. He's heartbroken, he loved her and even bought a wedding ring for her. But, it'd have to wait for someone else, or maybe for her. They've been broken up for four days.

Girl 3: Taken - IXSaenaeXI
Boy 3: Taken - Here Lie We

Break Up Four
Your Song
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
User Image + User Image
Dated For: 1 year

This couple have been together from junior to almost the end of senior year. They met like a normal couple, he asked her out and they stayed together. I can't say they were madly in love, but they cared about each other, as well as trusted one another. However, he made one promise to her. If she stayed with him, he would stop the multiple drug use. So he did and he was clean for half a year, or so she thought. Once she discovered through his friend, boy 1, that he has been using the whole time, it was over with. But it wasn't just the drugs she was mad about, it was the fact he lied to her for six months about it. So, she was done. He was broken to pieces,but now he seems to be better and he's still using. She's done with his lies, at least, she hopes so. They've been broken up for two months.

Girl 4: Taken - Lullaby_Sings
Boy 4: Taken - iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D 3

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
New Couples!

Guy 1 x Girl 2
She could be rebound girl or what ever you want.

Best Friends!
(I understand the info above is confusing so here's to make it easier, It is even color coded!)

Guy 1 x Guy 4
Guy 2 x Girl 4
Girl 1 x Girl 3
Girl 2 x Guy 3

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥Profiles♥

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
[size=18][color=postingcolor] [b]First[/b] [i]middle[/i] [b]last name[/b][/color][/size]

[size=9]but I prefer[/size] [size=15][strike][color=postingcolor]nickname(s)[/color][/size][/strike]

[align=center][size=11][color=postingcolor]birthday && age[/color][/size][/align]

[size=15][b]My Book On...[/b][color=postingcolor][i]Life[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]My Favorite Song...[/color][i]...[/i]
[color=postingcolor]My Favorite Movie...[/color][i]...[/i]
[color=postingcolor]My Favorite Band..[/color][i]...[/i]
[color=postingcolor]My Favorite Color...[/color][i]...[/i][/size]

[align=right][size=15][color=postingcolor]What I Love[/color][/size]
[size=11]5-10 likes[/size][/align]

[color=postingcolor][size=15]What I[/size] [size=9]don't[/size] [size=15]Love[/size][/color]
[size=11]5-10 dislikes[/size]

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Setting: Portland, Oregon
Time: 4pm
Specials: Summer in 25 days
Weather:

Degrees
90s - 80s - 70s - 60s - 50s - 40 - 30s - 20s - 10s

Sunny - Cloudy - Thunderstorm - Tornado warning - Rain - Windy - Snowing - Clear

May
|1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6| |7| |8| |9| |10| |11| |12| |13| |14| |15|
|16| |17| |18| |19| |20| |21| |22| |23| |24| |25| |26| |27| |28| |29| |30|

[Sunday] [Monday] [Tuesday] ][Wednesday]] [Thursday] [Friday] [Saturday]

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserve

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
What you broke you still have
Can I move on?
Even if I still want you?

Sitting on a table, one knee hugged up to her chest, a girl with long flowing red looking over the piece she had been working on that night before in her apartment. It was a 3' by 2' canvas she had been drawing on for a couple of weeks... She had plans for it. And now it was her secret wish. But she didn't want to show it to anyone. Not yet... Or ever...

Sighing she threw a white cloth and waved to her art teacher as he came in. A big fella, round, but kind sweet man, whom had looked over her for years. His name was Mr Brame. He currently reside in his office as she had requested while she worked, but now she was done and hurrying off to go to work at a small Restraunt, named Flo's, she had been working at to pay the bills for 2 years now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff