< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Aιdεη Mιchαεℓ Sℓαtε
❝Girls give me props and there on my jock.
Paris Hilton said thats hot when she saw my c**k!❞

Aiden watch Levi walk over like it was no one's business and interrupt the conversation. Nelly seemed troubled, he would have stepped in and helped her out, but she seemed to want to handle it herself. He shrugged it off and took a long drink of his coffee and turned his head a bit to look towards the booth that they sat at.

Unfortunately when he turned he knocked the pot of coffee Nelly left on the table all over his lap and stood up quickly. "oh SHIIIATTT" He grabbed a napkin and began to frantically dab at his crotch area where the coffee spilled and started to jump around shaking his legs. Well, he might have just gotten Nelly out of a very awkward conversation, but he was pretty sure he just got third degree burns on his legs.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
What you broke you still have
Can I move on?
Even if I still want you?

She barely had been sitting down for a moment before she heard a scream and turned around to see Adien jumping up and was dancing around. From the mess and steam on his pants and the ground she could tell he had split the hot coffee, jumping upward she vaulted herself to the kitchen and grabbed ice, putting it in a plastic bag and hurried back as fast as she could.

"Here you go!" she said thrusting it into his hands, trying to figure out how to help. Inella didn't know much about first aid but if you burn put ice on it.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Aιdεη Mιchαεℓ Sℓαtε

Aiden took the bag of ice and quickly laid it on his upper leg which just burnt more. His face got puffy and red and he bit down hard on his lip trying to restrain the swears wanting to escape his mouth. Finally he let out a big sigh and looked down at his red hand. "Uhh.. Nelly... Could you ask your boss if you could drive me home? I don't think I can" Aiden knew damn well he could, he just didn't want her to be forced to talk to Levi. Not yet anyway.

Aiden fell back into another booth that didn't have coffee spilled in it and sat with the ice on his lap waiting on Nelly's answer

[[ Ew short]]

User Image
L e v i X D u k e

Levi watched as she walked away to tend to her friend, and then stared blankly at the table.

His fingers tightened around the box that held the ring, nails digging into the velvet cover. Behind his blank expression he was angry. He was very angry. He was angry that everything i his life was horrible, that his girl friend was no longer his girl friend and that he was never going to be the man he wanted to be,

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

...Chazelina...AneMarie...Whindslow...

The Quote of the day is :: Sick hearts will find that we're wasting our time.....
Listen to this :: Sick Hearts - The Used
You like my :: Outfit

xxxxxxxxChazelina walked into the restaurant as everyone else. Her grey-blue yes fell upon the one person she thought she could trust the most. Feelings of hatred and betrayal fell over her as she stopped and stared at him from the front door. She had contemplated turning on her heel and leaving the place, but decided to handle it and continue on with her day.
XXXX Chazelina walked to one of the few empty booths closer to the situation then she would have liked. Not being able to handle where the empty seats were, she simply took her menu and put in her headphones. Sitting in peace, Chaz read over the menu with her ipod off but appearing to be on. She didn't want anybody thinking she was interested in a conversation. The rail-thin girl settled with a Lite Mocha Frappuccino and awaited it.
XXXX In the meantime, while awaiting the server to come take her order, the petite girl simply took out her unfinished book and began reading. Being who she was, reading was apart of her ways to cope with her pain. What little pain she did have was brought on by stress. Chazelina needed to relax...Maybe there wasn't something so wrong in getting a little high every now and then....Was I really in the wrong The thoughts danced around in her head as she continued to read the pages...

User Image User ImageUser Image

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
Can I move on?

Looking around, she knew they could survive without her, and it did look like his burn was bad... Hearing the door open and close she looked up and saw Chazelina enter, which was bad news here..

"J-just one sec" she said looking at the ground before she turned around, her hands on her hips and looked Levi in the eye, her heart pounding... She felt like she was breaking and wanted to get this over.
"You said this would take just a minute, please... What is it?"

She knew this was probably a bad idea, she felt she was holding her tears back, but she felt like he might try and redeem himself...

User Image
L e v i X D u k e

"Nella, I'm sorry," he said.

"I should have told you before, why I never wanted to have sex, why I was so uncomfortable taking pictures. I was abused as a child, and while they hurt me, they took pictures of me. It wasn't because I didn't want to have sex with you or didn't want to spend time with you, it's because . . . I was scared." He closed his eyes and then got on his knee, removing the small velvet box from his pocket. "Nella, will you marry me?"

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
Can I move on?

Hearing him express something about him being abused as a child, and him never wanting to sleep with her because of it she was stunned. What set her over the edge was watching him get down on his knee and ask her to marry him. She felt tears go down her cheeks and she started shaking her head.

"W-wait! 4 years I was with you, I opened my soul, my body, and my heart to you, and you gave me hardly anything back. " Her hands were covering her face and wipping her tears, but she couldn't stop them.
"You made me worry for months that you didn't find be beautiful enough for you, you KNOW the beast my father was, you KNOW I'm damaged goods. But I think you might have made me worse, telling me you love me, but never opening up to me."
Covering her mouth to stifle a sob and looked away before back, her tears slowing there flow and there was a flicker of anger.
"And now, you propose, thinking what? I'd fall on my knees and forgive you. No, sorry. Open up to me another time and we will see..."
Turning towards Adiem she signaled it was time to go before she broke down even more.

User Image
L e v i X D u k e

Her words stung

He stared at her, and then looked towards the ground before standing, replacing the box in his pocket. "You think your father was a beast?" he murmured. "Did you ever have to eat dog s**t Nella?" He let out a rough, hard laugh, lingering at the edge of wrenching grief. "I couldn't open up to you because I was afraid. I was ******** afraid, is that such a crime? You shouldn't have rushed it. If you just gave me tie, we wouldn't have gotten into fights. If you had just gave me time . . ." He felt tears spill down his cheeks.

( Poor Levi xD )

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
Can I move on?

Taking off her apron and removing her tip money, Inella offered Adiem a hand and was certain that she was done for the day. After her out burst she was certain that people were watching them and she wanted nothing more then to leave now.

"Four years wasn't enough? " she asked, her voice cracking and now she just wanted to block out the memories, wanted to block him out.."Please don't talk to me right now..."

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Aιdεη Mιchαεℓ Sℓαtε

It was already bad enought to have scalding coffee burning the hell out of his groin area. Now Chaz had walked into the restaurant and it seemed as if all hell was breaking loose. Nelly still insisted on listening to Levi, even though he knew she shouldn't, not so soon. The guy took it to even drastic measures though by proposing. Then claiming he didn't have enough time. Pish Posh.

Aiden was focused on Chaz sitting at her booth listening to music. So calm, so beautiful.. God he missed her. Inella signaled it was time to go for the second time and Aiden let out a soft sigh and followed her out the door. He couldn't even feel the pain from the burns, only the aching in his chest from a love lost. Maybe he should invite Chaz to the party... it had been a month since they'd broken up, maybe she'd changed her views. That was less than likely, but Aiden would do anything just to talk to her again at that point.

"Its gonna be one hell of a day eh?" Aiden laughed a little and scratched his head looking down to the ground.

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
Can I move on?

After leaving Flo's Inella was still angry with Levi, how could he do something like this? Had he simply thought she would forgive him and that would be that. It wasn't even the sex she was angry about, it was how shut off he was to the world, and Inella wanted to live it. She could never do as many things as she wanted for fear of upsetting Levi.

Walking over to Adiem's car she paused and turned sharply, her hand open and waiting to recieve his keys. While Inella did not have her own car, she did drive.
"Come now... and thank you... " she whispered, "For coming over today."

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Aιdεη Mιchαεℓ Sℓαtε

Aiden dug in his pockets for a moment and finally pulled out his keys and cell phone and handed the keys over to Inella after unlocking the doors. He then pulled open the driver's side door for her to get in and then walked over to the passengers side and slowly took a seat wincing a bit from the pain. It really wasn't too bad, he was just trying to get his friend out of a bad situation. He could tell she needed it.

"My pleasure to help the damsal in distress... Not like I did much, but now we can clean the apartment for a party eh?" He gave her a goofy grin and leaned back the seat before typing rapidly on the keys of his phone.

To: ChazZzZzZ
                                  So even if I am the last person you want to talk to, just informing you that there will be a party at my place this evening.
                                  Bring yourself, bring yourself and a friend. Just hope to see you there.
                                  -Aiden

He then looked over the message before hitting send and placed the phone in a cup holder and sat back and closed his eyes waiting for some kind of reply or to get home, which ever came first.

Friendly Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
jacquelynmckenzielewis

User Image

I'm through accepting limits, 'cause someone says they're so.

The morning had not started out great for Jacquelyn. She had been awoken by her stomach, painfully upset, so bad she could barely stand. At first she thought it was just cramps—and then the nausea hit her. She bolted from bed and rushed to the bathroom, and her best friend for the next half-hour was Mr. Porcelain. She was thankful her parents left early for work, and her older brother was a light sleeper—she didn’t feel like explaining any of this to her overprotective family. When she pulled down her pants to look for blood, there was none. She was two days late, but that was not unusual for her—she had never had a regular pattern since the summer she got her period. She thought nothing of it, blaming it on the Chinese takeout her and Jonathan (brother dearest) had eaten the night before.

Forty-five minutes later, after she had showered and done her hair, as she was getting dressed, she received a text from Phillip Osario. He was the Fiyero to her Glinda in the school’s production of Wicked, but she couldn’t stand the sight of him. The director of the play had demanded they come down for an hour or so to work on characterization and their chemistry in the play. Only downside? They had none. Ab-so-lute-ly none. Jacquelyn couldn’t stand him—he was talented and he knew it, but not in a way that was charming by any means. He was arrogant and rude, and not even good-looking to say the least. The text was a request for her to hang out with him afterwards, maybe go get a milkshake and work on their chemistry some more. She deleted the text and turned on her radio. The first song to come one was “Wish You Were Here” by Avril Lavigne.

She tensed. Jacquelyn hadn’t listened to this song in a while, and hadn’t realized how sadly appropriate it was for her situation for her and him. She refused to say his name. it was only more painful. She quickly skipped it, and found a song that was not in any way related to her life as she continued to get ready. Fifteen minutes later, she was sticking a stick-note to the fridge explaining to Jonathan where she was going as he was still asleep. She went outside and climbed into her car tiredly. She was so not looking forward to the meeting with Phillip.

Jacquelyn exited the school auditorium quickly, in a vain attempt to avoid Phillip and his pestering pick-up-lines. “Jackie!” he called, running up behind her, panting. “What, Phil?” she asked, whipping around in annoyance. “Chill, sweetie. I just wanna… hang out. Mr. Mason says we still have parts to work on—and how about that kiss?” His tone was suggestive, but his antics made her want to slap him. “I have a boyfriend, Phillip.” she snapped, her eyes flashing. [******** off.” He held up his hands in defeat. “A guy can try, can’t he?” he smirked, and took a step back when the menacing look remained in her grey-blue eyes. “Ohh-kay then, a guy can't try,” he said, his eyebrows shooting up, and he retreated to his car.

Jacquelyn climbed back into her car, shaking her head slightly. Before she started the car, she pulled out her phone and composed a new text message:

To: Levi~bestfraand♥
                                          Message: ugh my freakin god have i ever mentioned how much i hate phillip osario?
                                          anyways, what are you up to? wanna hang out?
                                          super-bored and no plans today! (: pretty-please?
                                          love, Jackiee.

She balanced the phone on her knee and started her car. She pulled out of the empty parking lot and got onto the hallway, headed into downtown, where almost everyone hung out when not in school, and where Levi was most likely to be.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxmommytobe

OutOfChocolate ;; ahhh pregnant lady hormones! o.O

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What we had I cherished
Can I move on?

Having the keys in her hand and Adien opening the door, she gave him a smile and moved into the driver seat. The seat was very comfy, and she bounce in it for a second and readjusted the seat forward, and the rear view mirror and gave him a wink.

"Oh I am certain your the damsel in distress this time," she said laughing out loud, "As for your apartment I will not be touching your boxers."

Seeing him send someone a text message she kept her questions to herself, though she wondered how he was doing with the break up and seeing his ex... She wasn't doing very good herself. She knew she shouldn't have spoken to him, she knew it and she did it anyways...
"And... I'm sorry about Levi... It was stupid..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces