Welcome to Gaia! ::

just a family if gothic people living in a old castle

needfamily members

mom:

dad:

brothers: me ( punk ) ( 18 ) gamer ( 18 younger )

sisters: Prue ( 16) Kass ( 11)

uncle:

aunt:

INFO FORM
Name- Punk
Age- 18
Position- bro
Appearence- tall black mohawk, wears gothic stuff (duh!) and listens to heavy & death metal
I'll be your sister if you'd like
Can i be your sister?

Name: Ellie
position: sister
Aperence: straight red hair and black baggy jeans with chains and X's. A Hot topic shirt. likes band such as Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Metallica, SlipKnot, Linkin Park, Drowning Pool, Guns N Roses, ACDC, and Kiss.
I'll be the other one too

name:Kass
appearence:long black hair with one red streak(high light),always wears black or red,'bout 5' 8''
Gothic people suck.
ALSO STARTING HEAVEY METAL BAND

drummer: Punk (me)

bass:

guitars: angel, kass

vocals:
* waits in the attic for his family to show up. He walks back a forth in the halls with the stareing pictures that always watch. The waiting slowly driveing him insane*
punkdude

bass:

guitar:

vocals:

i'll be the singer ^_^

postion : sister/singer
appernece: choppy brown hair blue eyes wears only hot topic clothes (in rl too) and the only shoes she ever wears r her faitfiul converses
punkdude

bass:

guitar:

vocals:
i 'll do vocals ^_^
postion : sister/singer
apperence : choppy brown hair blue eyes only wears hot topic clothes( in rl too) only shoes she wears are her faitful converses
I can be bass in the band if u guys dont mind srry about my lil dude im kinda new
i'll be a sis,and a drumer,im 10 sweatdrop and i am a rocker
I'll be the guitar person!!!
hi

name: Angel
postion : lead Guitar-electric guitar/ bro
apperence: spiky hair-purple, diffrent color coloths. Fav music: rock- Blink 182, eveneces (i cant spell xp )
angel gamer
hi

name: Angel
postion : lead Guitar-electric guitar/ bro
apperence: spiky hair-purple, diffrent color coloths. Fav music: rock- Blink 182, eveneces (i cant spell xp )
* runs down from the attic, down the stairs, into the living room and into the main hall fineily reaching his brother* hi man!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff