Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Warrior

User Image
                                            NOW IS THE TIMENOW IS THE HOUR
                                            xxxxxto take back my heart, to take back my power xxx to take back my heart, to take back my power
                                            xxxxxto take back my heart, to take back my power xxx to take back my heart, to take back my power
                                            THIS X IS X THE X MOMENT X TO X BREAK X YOUR X SPELL
                                            x I SEE ◜⊹⋮RIGHT THROUGH YOU x
                                            xxxNOW : BURN IN × HELL )

Hello, Gaians! Mojo here again, and I’m looking for a few good onexone roleplays. First of all, I will clarify that I am not only looking for fantasy based roleplays, I just happened to go with a familiar-themed layout, because my sister is convinced that my cat is my familiar. Anyway, credit for the images and brushes go to various members of deviantart, and the font is credited to jellyka@dafont. Lyrics belong to Blood on the Dancefloor. The image editing and coding is something that I did, so please don’t use without permission. I have eyes all over Gaia. You will be caught. ;D Anywho, if I haven’t scared you off yet, please take a look below at my rules and interests. Oh, and my samples are here. The layouts are removed on purpose! Don't panic! I do use layouts. xD

Noble Warrior

User Image

× RULES )

o1. Follow all TOS. Child abuse, rape, and things like that are all things that fall under TOS. Don't do it. I am very report-happy when it comes to TOS.
                                                      o2. I will only roleplay in threads on Gaia. Do not ask me to go anywhere else.
                                                      o3. I play all genders and sexual orientations. Do not assume that this means that I will always play the straight guy.
                                                      o4. I am primarily looking for onexones, but I will take a look at groups. I'm just not likely to join them.
                                                      o5. I primarily use real images. I can be convinced to use anime images for anime-based roleplays, but make sure that the images are tasteful. Keep the naughty bits covered up. (Or the "sensitive bits", to quote George Crabtree). I do like layouts, but they don't need to be anything fancy. A name, an image, and reasonably sized font will do.
                                                      o6. For post length, I'm not fussy. I prefer five hundred plus words, but so long as you give me something to respond to and it's not a one-liner, we're golden.
                                                      o7. Please have decent spelling and grammar. No one is perfect, but make sure that I can understand what you are saying!
                                                      o8. Posts should be written in English. If you toss in a foreign language, have the common courtesy to translate into English. And, for the love of all that is holy, keep the Hell away from google translate. It is wrong more than it is right.
                                                      o9. Post frequency... I'm not really that fussy on it. I lose interest if we repeatedly go over three weeks in between posts. Unless I have nothing to do, I won't be posting multiple times a day. I am in university, and I am hopefully going to obtain a life one of these days, so, yeah. Multiple posts a day aren't likely.
                                                      1o. I double. I triple. I whatever. I enjoy it... but please don't ask me to play three guys to your three girls, or three canons to your oc's. If we do canon x oc, I require doubling. We each play a canon, we each play an oc. There may be exceptions, but don't count on it.

Noble Warrior

User Image

× MOJO'S PET PEEVES (DO NOT DO THIS!) )

o1. Ignore the TOS. Do not ignore my no rape and child abuse rule. If you even mention it, I will drop the roleplay without any notice. I have done it before, and I am not afraid to do it again.
                                                      o2. Master and slave roleplays creep me out. Mojo no gusta. Same thing with huge age gaps, teacher student, arranged marriage (unless it's era appropriate), ect.
                                                      o3. When posting, there is some etiquette that everyone should follow. For one thing, if I post first, do not have your character ignore my character and just go and stare at a wall. Create interaction! I will return the favour! Secondly, if you do post first, leave room for interaction. I had this one person write an intro of their character driving down the freeway. I'm not going to break character to have my character hijack the car to create interaction! Please!
                                                      o4. I play characters of all ethnicities and religions. Do not tell me that I cannot play a character of a certain ethnicity or religion. My personal favourite is this time a girl told me that there is no such thing as Asian werewolves. Have you seen Choi Siwon? Boy was born to be a werewolf. Just saying.
                                                      o5. This is generally a problem I come across when doubling. Do not use your male character to talk about how pretty and perfect your female character is. Do not try and phase our my female character if we double. It's rude, guys. Just rude.
                                                      o6. Seme/uke/yaoi/sub/dom. It is so heteronormative, archaic, and creepy. Do not label your character as such, or my character as such. I mean... there is more to a relationship than what goes on in the bedroom... it's unrealistic, even outside of that.
                                                      o7. Bright colours when posting. It burns my eyes. No. No. No.
                                                      o8. Harassment. Do not PM me for posts every single day! I will get to them when I can! If a long period of time goes before I post, you can PM me to give me a little nudge. But if two, three days have gone by... I'm probably just busy or working on something else. It happens. Nagging me isn't going to make me write any faster. If anything, it'll slow me down just to annoy you. >> Sorry, not sorry.
                                                      o9. Do NOT advertise in this thread! Just don't do it!

Noble Warrior

User Image

× BOOKS/MOVIES )

oo. North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Headley
                                                      o1. The Infernal Devices & The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxAlec x Magnus
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxJace x Clary
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxSimon x Isabelle
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxLuke x Jocelyn
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMaia x Jordan
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxAline x Helene
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxSophie x Gideon
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxHenry x Charlotte
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMagnus x Will
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      o2. The Shades of London - Maureen Johnson
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxRory x Stephen
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxCallum x Boo
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      o3. What Happened to Lani Garver - Carol Plum-Ucci
                                                      o4. The Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMurtagh x Nasuada
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxRoran x Katrina
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      o5. The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc's only. Tolkien is too good to butcher. ; A ;
                                                      o6. Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxRon x Hermione
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxHarry x Ginny
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxLuna x Neville
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxJames x Lily
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxRemus x Sirius (oh hush >> )
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxRemus x Tonks (Around the time they get married)
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxBill x Fleur
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxTeddy x Victoire
                                                      o7. The Lost Years of Merlin - T.A. Barron
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMerlin x Hallia
                                                      o8. The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxSusan x Caspian
                                                      o9. The Hardy Boys - Franklin W. Dixon
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxFrank x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxJoe x Oc
                                                      1o. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead (2nd book is as far as I've gotten)
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxChristian x Lissa
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      o4. The Wedding Banquet

× TV SHOWS )

oo. Teen Wolf
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxScott x Kira
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxDanny x Ethan
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxStiles x Lydia
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxAiden x Lydia
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMama McCall x Papa Stilinski
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMama McCall x Peter Hale
                                                      o1. Grimm
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxNick x Juliette
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMonroe x Rosalee
                                                      o2. Reign
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxMary x Francis
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxBash x Lola
                                                      o3. Hannibal (Currently on episode 10)
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxWill x Hannibal (platonic or otherwise... I don't even know)
                                                      o4. Supernatural (s2)
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxSam x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxDean x Oc
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxOc x Oc
                                                      o5. Murdoch Mysteries
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxGeorge Crabtree x Emily Grace

× ANIME )

oo. Black Cat
                                                      o1. Fruits Basket
                                                      o2. Rurouni Kenshin
                                                      o3. Busou Renkin
                                                      o4. Yu Yu Hakusho
                                                      o5. Alichino
                                                      o6. W Juliet
                                                      o7. From Far Away
                                                      o8. Count Cain / Godchild
                                                      o9. B.O.D.Y.
                                                      1o. High School Debut

× DISNEY/ANIMATED MOVIES )

oo. Mulan
                                                      o1. Sleeping Beauty
                                                      o2. The Little Mermaid
                                                      o3. Frozen
                                                      o4. Tangled
                                                      o5. Lady and the Tramp
                                                      o6. Quest for Camelot
                                                      o7. Hercules
                                                      o8. Aladdin
                                                      o9. The Lion King // II
                                                      1o. Pocahontas
                                                      11. Rise of the Guardians

× MUSIC )

oo. Bewitched - Blood on the Dancefloor
                                                      o1. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
                                                      o2. As Long as You're Min - Wicked Cast
                                                      o3. Someone Like You - Harel Skaat
                                                      o4. Perfect - Hedley
                                                      o5. Toy Soliders - Marianas Trench (Or based off that entire album)
                                                      o6. Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
                                                      o7. Can't say that I didn't love you - Aaron Pritchett
                                                      o8. Cinderella - Daughtry
                                                      o9. Let it Go - Idina Menzel
                                                      1o. Anything by Marina and the Diamonds, Hedley, and Marianas Trench.

× ORIGINALS )

oo. Vampire x ?
                                                      o1. Mermaid x ?
                                                      o2. Werewolf x ?
                                                      o3. Ghost x ?
                                                      o4. Witch x ?
                                                      o5. Hunter x ?
                                                      o6. Greek Mythology
                                                      o7. Norse Mythology (I'm rusty... beware)
                                                      o8. College life
                                                      o9. Single parents / family life
                                                      1o. Super heroes/ villains.
                                                      11. Tourist x Local

× MUSICALS )

oo. Wicked
                                                      o1. RENT
                                                      o2. Catch me if you can
                                                      o3. Next to Normal
                                                      o4. Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark
                                                      o5. Mozart L'Opera Rock
                                                      o6. Hair
                                                      o7. Hairspray

Noble Warrior

User Image

× FORMS! )

Please fill this in if you are interested. c: Either PM or quote me, please! And you don't need to wait for me to "open" the thread - we're open!

[b][/b]
                                                      [align=center][img]http://newgifs.com/images/full/friendly-black-cat.gif[/img][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][size=14][color=#89456f]♛[/color][/color] ×[color=#89456f] ❜[/color] [color=#273643]HEY, MOJO![/color] [color=#44344b])[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]call me [/color] what do you want to be called?
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]i am interested in [/color] what kind of plots are you interested in? please don't toss half my list back at me... i'm interested in doing everything on this list, so it's your job to narrow it down!
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]i would like to play [/color] what role(s) do you want if applicable? please tell me genders and sexualities you want, too!
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]doubling?[/color] yay or nay.
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]samples[/color] please give me a link~
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]ideas?[/color] any plot ideas you have?
                                                      [color=#1b1939]♛[/color] [color=#89456f]◥[/color]⋮[color=#273643]extras[/color] anything you think i forgot that is important. c: [/list][/list]

Dapper Explorer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

× HEY, MOJO! )

call me Hibou, Petite, Hey you.
                                                        i am interested in Marianas Trench, of any variation. Frozen. Fruits Basket.
                                                        i would like to play two characters at once, preferable male and a female :3
                                                        doubling? yay
                                                        samples I should probably make a proper sample thread...
                                                        ideas? Depending on the interest you like, a few. I'd love anything to do with Trench. I'd love to do some kind of progression where each song from Ever after would link our story together, like they do in the album. We could even use the album as a base for plotting in a different story, etc. I'm in LOVE with frozen. Would do anything with those gorgeous characters. As far as Fruits Basket. I have a brother/sister duo that i'd love to reprise 'cause they are super pretty. But I'm flexible!!
                                                        extras I get super into my 1x1's so bare with me orz

Exhibitionist

× HEY, MOJO! )

call me cyrus
                                                        i am interested in oh my geez, marianas trench please <3
                                                        i would like to play a heterosexual female, though i'm totally open to possibly doubling
                                                        doubling? oh oops, answered this above...yay
                                                        samples le samples
                                                        ideas? if we decided to do the ever after album, there's the story line that kind of follows through the songs?
                                                        extras or you can call me olaf, because i like warm hugs

Aged Noob

sexy vampire mojo

× HEY, MOJO! )

call me Careless Smile
                                                        i am interested in Tangled, Let it go - Idina Menzel, Greek mythology, witch x ?,a combination of all four,
                                                        i would like to play I want to try either m/m or m/f.
                                                        doubling? yay but I've never tried it before so I hope you would bear with me if you do decide to do it.
                                                        samples in my signature
                                                        ideas? Maybe we could do a demi-god who had to hide their powers (that's where the song comes in) and they were trapped in the tower so that no one would see them or know about them. Then, a nomadic witch comes along seeking adventure. They see someone coming out the tower and become curious so they discover the demi-god and try to help them uncover their power but at the same time, the witch has ulterior motives.
                                                        extras We can base some of the plot events off actual greek mythology so it'll be like an allusion.

Noble Warrior

User Image

Petite Hibou

Well, since I have two requests for MT but you`re more open to other stuff as well, do you mind
                      if we do either Frozen or Fruits Basket? ;o Personally, I'd prefer Frozen, but I'm still totally open
                      to doing Fruits Basket as well. Haven't done that in a while. (:

faucks

Oh my goodness! So many familiar faces! 8D And I like warm hugs, too. So we'll get on fabulous~
                      But, yes! I would love to do something like the Ever After album! I've been wanting to do something
                      like that for a while but until now I've always forgotten to put it in my search.... //shot repeatedly.
                      So, would your girl kind of be like Princess Porcelain?

Careless Smile

Cool beans~ I like it. c: Do you have a preference for m// or het?

Noble Warrior

Noble Warrior

Aaand fixed. I think.

Partying Hunter

sexy vampire mojo

× HEY, MOJO! )

call me basketbllgrrl27
                                                        i am interested in Supernatural: Sam x OC, Dean x OC, Harry Potter: James x Lily
                                                        i would like to play I can play any gender but would prefer to play straight characters. I like playing girls but I always make an exception. I play a lot of boys in roleplays now adays. xD
                                                        doubling? Yay!.
                                                        samples ~Samples~
                                                        ideas? I would like to talk about this if we decide to post.
                                                        extras I'm excited to hear back from you. smile

Noble Warrior

basketbllgrrl27

I love you <3
                      Anyway, I am totally up for a Dean x Oc and Sam x Oc roleplay~
                      Which canon would you rather play? I'm totally in love with Dean but I'm fairly open x3;;
sexy vampire mojo

× HEY, MOJO! )

call me tea / ashley / kettle
                                                        i am interested in college life, tourist x local, HP - oc x oc, as long as you're mine.
                                                        i would like to play any of the characters, really... typically i play girls but i'm not limited to them.
                                                        doubling? sure, if it works with the plot!
                                                        samples LINK
                                                        ideas? it depends on which idea you'd prefer..
                                                        tab we could do a typical college thing where we have characters from different social tiers, and one of them ends up tutoring the other or they end up partners on a project, or sooooomething. could even be a thing where these two girls become friends, and the first girl ends up having the hots for the second's bf, while the second is into the first's brother? i dunnnnnnnnooooooo. D:
                                                        tab tourist x local could be something like two friends who go on a road trip to get away from the s**t in their lives, and they stumble upon two locals who seem to be trying to do the same thing? (kinda like an abundance of katherines but different)
                                                        extras i like cats, i hate super-detailed profiles, and some days i might respond slowly because i don't have a laptop at home with constant access. just so we're on the same page c:

Partying Hunter

sexy vampire mojo

User Image
I can play as Sam I have no problems with that. Being a brainiac and everything. biggrin
How would you like the Oc to work? We could get brand new girls or use some from the past. (Meg and Jo. Except...wait...I wont spoil it if you haven't seen the new season's.)
Or we could start of with Sam and Dean having separate lives in separate states when Bobby gives them a call. :3

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces