• Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

an original HeartfeltSins production inspired
                      by who the Hell knows. Pregnancies
                      televisions shows, the whole shebang. This
                      is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. We are under
                      construction at the moment.

Main Thread || Profiles and Skeletons || OOC || Relationships

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

From all the stories we hear, we hear much of the same, how girl met boy, how they fell in love and one day a child came along to complete the happy family. You hear the happily ever afters, how the king and queen set their princess or prince off into the world to start their own lives and restart the process that we all know from every fairy tale and movie we've seen.

But no one truly hears about the stories where mommy and daddy's little bundle of joy was looking for love in all the wrong places and wound up with her own bundle of worries to care for. No one hears about the tears shed over one simple little plus sign that ruins the life the girl looks forward to. We're so overburdened with the fantasy that we forget the reality that sometimes, more than you know, the story of one's beginnings is oftentimes a lot more complicated than you originally assume...

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

THE RULES

Basically... I'm lazy, so this will be as short and to the point as I can make it. That said, don't think that I'll give you an easy time because I will not be separating the rules- meaning you have to find the things I want exactly in this mesh of words. Good luck to you! Anyway, its a simple two paragraph minimum, and I'd like a good sized ones- not a couple of sentences that you expect me or someone else to reply from. I'd like three paragraphs on a regular basis, but I know that I, of course, get super lazy so I won't enforce this too often. Just keep in mind that the first post HAS to make that requirement. I don't think I should have to tell you to try and use all of those English skills you've been taught in school with your posts. I would like you to bold when your character is talking, italicize what they're thinking and underline what they're texting. The last of those three should be the only time I see text talk in this thread. If I see otherwise, I won't think twice to kicking you out. Title your reserves 'the sonogram never lies', and do not under any means forget to add in your samples. And, by samples, I don't mean a thread that you've been posting in. I want a thread dedicated to only your posts showing me what you can do. Please try to keep to the ages of the characters mentioned. No scenes. I just... can't. Sorry to people who like scenes. I'm good with most celebrities, but there are a couple I won't accept- if you're unsure that the person you want to use is on my Hellz to the no list, PM me. I'll save your spot for twenty four hours after that. If you cannot get me a different person by then, then I will be forced to find another person to fill the role. I will accept profiles up to forty eight hours after your reserve, and I will put the time of my acceptance next to your name so I know when the wait officially began. Profiles should be named 'made from pain'. Please please please plot together. If you want to be related to one of the mentioned characters, then please tell me. Last but not least, just so everyone can see this, MAKE YOUR POSTS PRETTY! I like to at least have your characters picture shown in the post, and I urge you to use the list function. The last of those two demands isn't needed, but would be awesome if you could. It just looks... I dunno, uniform for me.

Added due to... well, want, I believe. If you are already in the thread as a character, I have added the ability where you can request a particular character to help move along your storyline. The skeleton is to be sent to me, titled however you want as long as it mentions a request in there somewhere (preferably in the title). If and or when someone wants to take the character, try to follow the brief instructions left for you.

Another added rule:: Please plot with one another about the relationships between the characters. I'll do all the extra work if you figure out the relationships, write a small paragraph explaining just what the relationships are, and then send them too me. I don't care if you write it and call it relationships- just please do it. Separate by names, so I have half a chance to figure out who you're talking about. Perspective in your relationships can be and are preferred in first person, but I'll take third person as well. Thank you! :3

Just so you know, if you have any ideas for a pregnant character who is going through a less than stellar beginning, tell me and I'll add her in. Make the story believable! More characters will be available, although there will be no new pregnancies out of the added ones (unless otherwise stated or asked about).

And new rules will be bolded.

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

THE PREGGO'D EGGOS

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            Isabella Marie Alenko || Twenty Two || pygmy princess
                                                The baby daddy and I have been neighbors since we were kids. He was always there for me through all the good and the bad. Especially when my father died. I was only nine, but he was there. Truth be told, I always had a crush on him when I was younger. Though that faded away when we got to high school and beyond. My mother got a good job as a business woman, so she frequently left me alone with him. Two peas in a pod. When he told me he was gay I was pretty shocked, but I got over it. I wouldn't be a very good best friend if I didn't. He's no different then he ever was, but still I'm practically the only one who knows. Waking up after that party...it was a huge shock. Neither of us could really remember anything, but it was obvious we slept together. It was a little awkward for me at first but hey, things happen right? But now, after taking that pregnancy test...how am I supposed to tell a gay man he's going to be a daddy? I can't even really accept it myself. I can't be a mother!

Azeille Diana Jones || eighteen || Lady Savi
                                                Azeille grew up with bible thumpers, basically being preached to before she even came out of her mother's womb. She was always told how everything she was doing, reflected back onto the Christian family. Every grade she made, every move she made, it was always traced back to her parents. She was a very good student, and never failed anything. But, that didn't stop her from wanting more. When Azeille went to highschool, her life skyrocketed. She became popular, and highly wanted with the boys of her school. Her parents never found out, mainly because they were focused on her brother at the time things first started happening. But nothing caught their eye about their lovely, innocent daughter. She tried her best to follow her ways, to not sleep with anyone until she had found the perfect one. But, it was her junior year in high school, and she was at a party. From what she had heard, she slept with many boys, and she did from then on almost every party she went to. It wasn't until recently that she finally made a bad choice, she slept with a boy who didn't care. Soon she was staring down at the white stick they called a pregnancy test, and trembling at the positive sign. Azeille hasn't told anyone, and most likely won't anytime soon. She goes out of her way to the clinic to get check ups, never to the hospital where her father works.

Unity Don Kinkade || Nineteen || EdenofVolttera
                                                Unity had always been a little jumpy, a little bit more easily scared, but after what had happened, she was diffidently as fragile as a autumn leaf. She wanted nothing more then to be loved, to be useful to some one, to be somebody one and only, and she thought she had found him, but it turned out he wasn't prince charming. He beat her, bruises left everywhere clothes could cover them up, and slept around with so many girls she couldn't couldn't them all. She didn't want to believe it at first, wanted to think he was mister right, but soon she was hit with harsh realization, and a little more. She had to break up with him, but when she did so, the conclusion was not what she expected. She was kidnapped, taken to what seemed like a dirty dank hotel room and raped for a week straight, bound and gagged when he was done with her. She finally wriggled out of it in time to call 9-1-1, and when they showed up, he resisted, and was shot. He didn't survive and she was rushed to a hospital. Upon further inspection, she was told she was a about two months pregnant. Now three months later, she has no boyfriend, an worried family, and his own family who blames her for his death. What can she do?

Adriana Tia Herrera || twenty-two || SenorMoose
                                                Being a senior in college wasn’t suppose to be easy but it shouldn’t have been like this. Adriana should’ve been worrying about her Senior Thesis and working on finding some sort of internship for next year. She should’ve been looking for an apartment of her own so she could finally move out of her parents’ house. She shouldn’t be spending so much time tutoring a certain blonde student who makes her stomach twist and palms sweat and question feelings that were suppose to be dormant every time she smiles her way. She shouldn’t go out partying every night just to try to forget said blonde. She really shouldn’t have climbed into bed with her current boyfriend, both of them too wasted to care about protection. She definitely shouldn’t be throwing up months later, period long gone, and staring back at a positive pregnancy test. Adriana had a pretty good idea of the kind of hell God planned for her when she decided there was no way she was keeping whatever was growing inside her.

first middle Castle || age (15-17) || username
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Still in high school. Little sister of Jessica Castle. Parents died in a car accident a couple years back, and lives with her sister. She's been seeing an older boy (18-21) despite what Jessica tells the girl, and has been sleeping with him on a semi regular basis. She thought it was love- but when she turned up pregnant, he denied paternity and claimed it was some other guy's kid. About two months pregnant. Has told no one other than the baby daddy, who still doesn't believe her.

first middle last || age (18-25) || username
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Dating someone in the military; she does love him. He went to war in Iraq, and she went searching for sexual satisfaction in men around her. She sleeps with them not because she cares about them. Just to get off. Ended up getting pregnant by one of the guys. Now seven months pregnant. Hasn't told her boyfriend, nor the baby daddy.

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

WAITING IN THE WINGS

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                            first middle last || age (18-25) || username
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Closeted gay male. Best friends with the first girl mentioned. Slept with her after several drinks and doesn't really remember the night- just the morning waking up naked and next to her.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                            first middle last || age || username
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Has been dating (the military cheater) for a few years. Joined one of the military branches (your choice) out of high school. Was sent off to Iraq for up to eighteen months, and has been in active combat for five months. He left eight months ago. Ended up getting wounded on the battlefield, although not too badly, and has been sent off on leave. Wants to surprise his girlfriend with his coming home early.

Jessica Riley Castle || twenty-one || QuinnFabgay
                                                She's honestly not the smartest tool in the shed, having really only gained a scholarship at the nearby college for her ability to act and dance. The only reason she's been passing at all really is because of (the lesbian preggo girl), grateful beyond anyone could ever know for the girl's tutoring. Jess is probably one of the nicest girls around, her heart able to love and care for just about anyone or anything, and her eyes able to look beyond the immediate and see the person that she knows they can be. Her heart is always in the right place, even if at times she does end up screwing up for one reason or another, but she tries to keep a smile on her face and pretend like all is fine. She never wants to tell anyone about how her parents died a few years back in a car accident, and how she's been trying to single handedly raise her little sister, preferring to be all smiles instead. After somehow becoming friends with her tutor, she's kind of noticed that things seem off with the young woman. Then again, due to her crush on tutor, the blond has seen a lot more than she really realizes.

William Jake Felton || nineteen || QuinnFabgay
                                                He was eighteen years old when he had left his family behind to go traverse the world like he'd always planned to, although his parents had never and still weren't happy with his choice at the time. He was the baby of the family, although his older brother seemed like he was in a good place at the time- he was dating one of Will's classmates, a girl he'd gotten warm around... but, since they seemed happy and in love or whatever, he let them be. Of course he worried about the girl, knowing his brother's temper and lack of reason at time, but... you get the point. With his broken heart in tow, he moved off into the wide world, visiting various places and nations, enjoying himself in his first year without his family nagging him. He was in London when he got the call- that his brother had been shot and killed, and... all the things he had done. Guilt has plagued him since, having trusted his brother to take care of the girl, and now this... The soonest he could manage, months after the fact, he got on a plane back to his hometown, his heart and mind heavy, hoping beyond hope that she'd still trust him, still be friends with him. After all, it wasn't like his parents are making it easy on the girl, having heard their thoughts on the matter- but he trusts the reports... and he trusts her word most of all.

Isaiah Lee Jones|| twenty-two || xXx Dizzy Miss Lizzy xXx
                                                This is a young man who hasn’t made it very far in life. He never made it out of high school. Hell, he never even made it out of his parents’ house. He still resides in their basement, locked away like a dirty secret, meddling with the only thing that has ever made him feel comfortable in his own skin: drugs. Having religious bigots as parents, he was never allowed much freedom as a child. They were always trying to mold him to be and believe as they were, to be the perfect devout follow of a god that he didn’t even believe to exist. He was punished frequently, especially after his parents found out about his drug use. They shaved his head countless times. Beatings were incredibly rare but not impossible. The only thing that has ever kept his feet on the ground, the only thing that has really kept him home, is his little sister. He feels it is his job to protect her, both from their parents and from the world outside their front door.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Open to your plotting. If you want to be younger than eighteen or older than twenty five, talk to me about your character idea and I'll give a yay or nay.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                Explain in your storyline:: Open to your plotting. If you want to be younger than eighteen or older than twenty five, talk to me about your character idea and I'll give a yay or nay.

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

REQUESTED

Request by EdenofVolttera
User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                            Preferred:: any
                                                This is the police officer that got the call from the dispatcher about Unity's situation. They rushed to the scene, and entered before back up came. They came face to face with Mike Felton, Unity's attacker, knife in his hand, standing over a beat up, terrified girl. Caught, he charged at the cop, and on instinct they pulled the trigger. They called emergency and went with as they took her to the nearest hospital. They stayed with her when she arrived and after she'd come situated in a hospital room. Now, they are on several months leave, as is with every cop after a kill on duty, but still comes around to check up on the girl.

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points