Joining?

YES, I LOVE ZOMBIES! 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
I'll take it under consideration... 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
NEVER! I RUN FROM ZOMBIES! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 >

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ "if it's dead - f * c k i n g KILL IT!"
                              This is a zombie apocalypse roleplay, obviously.
                              It is made by me, B I L B 0 B A G G I N S, and
                              inspired by The Walking Dead and zombies in
                              general. Join if you wish... it is lit. to adv. lit.
                              roleplay, so only join if you can type 3+ paragraphs
                              everytime. Currently we are under constructions,
                              but accepting, none the less. Here is the ooc!

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              The world has crumbled. It started with people losing their animals, they ran off. People were suspicious, they worried. As people began to fall ill, hospital overrun with this virus that was decaying the inside and outside of people. They called it a 'flesh eating virus', but that they were working on a cure. People walked around with masks on, hoping not to catch it. Eventually, all hell broke out at once. It as if the entire world was thrown into chaos. Those ill were soon dead, but then they weren't. They regenerated, lost their minds and had an unsettleable hunger for human flesh. They tore into people, attacked them, then they too were infected and became the monster that had taken their lives. It seemed hopeless, the world that people now found themselves living in. People were forced to make alliances, to form groups and try to survive. Families were torn apart, children killed, all order was lost. It was a free for all now... Every man- and woman- for themselves.

Just over two months now, the world is overrun. There seems to be no help for anyone. It's just a world filled with constant fear. No one has a home, they are forced to move from one place to the next. It's a lonely world that now exists. The only way to survive is to fight, to hide, to run... The only way to kill an undead is to shoot, stab, bash their brains. It shuts off their entire nervous system, no more craving the warmth of human flesh. Those left, they are alive for a reason. Either they are being protected, pure luck, or they've fought tooth and nail to get where they are.

All hope seems lost... Until there was hope... "My name is Oliver Rhinehart. Do not give up. If you can hear my voice, I repeat, do not give up." It was the first voice heard over the radio in weeks. "There is a home waiting for all of you- we just need to find it. There is strength in numbers. If you want to survive, follow my instructions." The male on the radio then told the entire West Coast of where they could find him, of where they could make a home. The only problem... finding that home and knowing if they should trust this man or not. For some, they had no choice. For groups already formed, they were spectical of if they wanting more people to look after for. Oliver Rhinehart spoke of a high security institution that he had cleared out along the coast of Northern California that he had made his home and would let all who came join him. The town that this resided in was Shadow Ridge, California- just outside of Eureka, California. All they would have to do is find there way there on a map...

The radio message plays twice everyday. Once when they sun rises and once when it sets.

Now, it is up to each survivor if they want to persue the promise of a safe home or if they want to continue their lives in a state of constant fear... At the end of the day, however, it is every man for themselves...

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              ONE Please be sure you do the following: follow the ToS, fade to black when the things get steamy, no god-modding unless okayed by user, no auto-hitting becase your character isn't God, so on and so forth. You know the basics, so let's follow them. In the ooc, let's try our best to be well behaved! I get that sometimes conflict will happen, just talk to me about it! It's fine. I'm not the supreme over lord, but then again, neither are you, so please be respectful. I am not okay with you continuously pestering me or being a whinny b*tch, okay? Try and solve those problems between yourselves. Thank you.

TWO If you're joining F*CK THIS SH*T, that means you're a literate roleplayer. Grammar, punctuation, you know the rest. All I ask of you is at least two paragraphs per post at the least- while more is definitely ideal, just be sure to give people something to work off of/with. There's no paragraph limit, by the way. Be as creative as you wish, children!

Also, please make your posts pretty! Make sure there is at least a picture. (Picmonkey is always good for editing pictures) The only specific thing I ask is that text is black, or gray, the talking is in color and that the font is between ten and eleven!

THREE You can play as many characters as you want in this thread for all I care! (I know I'm gonna play a bunch myself!) Make a bunch of girls, make a bunch of guys, whatever- make sure you can handle them. Also, before I forget... if you do plan on playing a bunch of girls, if you go over two girls, there must be one male for every female you make after that, okay? It's just males seem to be sparce around here! Please understand one thing: I have no restrictions on character personalities and backgrounds. (Except for the occasional Plain Jane or Boring Beau, of course.) I want original, unique, and interesting characters. No one wants to interact with a bland character! I want the good, the bad, and the disturbing. I like all sorts of characters. If you can't roleplay in a thread where, say, a murderous, torturing creep of a character may pop up, get out, because that's the real world, darling!

The only things I ask when you create characters is that you use real people and stray from scene characters please, it's used up and not appealing. I like pretty, professional pictures of people- not giant pixels of site models. Please do not use yourself! I hate that. Your characters can have tattoos and piercings, but please no scene... you know what I mean, I'm sure.

Also, not everyone is a seer, or a veela, or a metamorphagus, or a werewolf, or... you get the picture. If I nix that part of your character I'm not trying to be evil, it's simply because there are too many of that sub-genre of being.

FOUR I don't want this thread dying immediately. I've experienced that way too much and I hate it. If you feel like you're going to lose interest, don't join. If you are only here for romance, I would like you to turn back and never return! This is a roleplay where there will be violence, conflict, friendships, battles, rivals, and yes, some romance as well, but it is not the center of the roleplay.

Please try to post at least once or twice a week, I know we all get busy, so tell me if you do and when you plan on posting and we will work around it. If you decide to quit on the roleplay eventually, your character will be picked up by another, become an npc, and die eventually... do not fret though, we will have a proper burial.

And if the roleplay is moving slowly, don't drop it. We will get the ball back up and rolling whether it be a timeskip, a group plotting for an event, and so on. Unless I say otherwise, the roleplay is alive and well!

FIVE These are zombies you are dealing with here... so please don't be offended or sad if your characters dies or is turned into a zombie... sh*t happens! We don't like it, but it happens. Characters will die and it will sadden all our souls, but we must carry on! So, please, everyone keep that in mind. You can always make more characters!

SIX If you have any issues with the people who have joined, don't join. I don't want you ruining the moods of those who got here first, and odds are I'm going to like them way more than I like you if you come in hating everyone that has joined. I don't want drama. I hate when roleplays get water logged with it. It takes away all the fun of it!

SEVEN PM me your reserves with a writing sample only if I haven't roleplayed with you before. (If I personally asked you to check out the thread or invited you, then no, you don't need samples either.) The reserve should be titled, 'brains taste yummy!'. There are no profiles.

EIGHT These zombies are just like those in The Walking Dead. So, your basic zombie. Nothing too special about them. Bang, bang to the head and you're dead! So, keep your weapons close and your friends closer(so you can throw them to the herd of zombies and f*cking run)!

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              [IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o605/munchkinnoodes/thang_zpsf46df1e0.jpg[/IMG]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=14]the creative title | [color=postingcolor]nickname[/color].[/size]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=8]first middle last name | group.[/size]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=8]age | gender | sexuality.[/size]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=8]occupation before zombies | three personality words.[/size]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=8]one skill | weapon of choice.[/size]
                              [color=white]xoxo[/color][size=8]theme song | face claim | username.[/size]
                              [list][list][list][size=9]blurb about character goes here. 5+ sentences.[/list][/list][/list]

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              ALPHA GROUP ( location, northern california; san francisco area. )
                                  positions; leader( rowan ), right hand ( allan ), male, male, male, male, female, female, female, female, female.

User Image
                                  xoxoThe Lion-hearted Leader | Ro.
                                  xoxoRowan Havana Van Helsing | Alpha.
                                  xoxotwenty-seven | female | heterosexual.
                                  xoxoNaval Officer/ Nurse | courageous, protective, stubborn.
                                  xoxoNavy Training | Glock 17.
                                  xoxoIf Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback | Kelly Rowland | xxDeadly- - -Melodyxx.
                                        Being born and raised in a family that was all about serving their country, Rowan learned quick that she needed to be strong and to be selfless. She was taught to do the right thing and to have a clear mind in order to make the right judgement. Like her parents and older brother she joined the military, the Navy to be more specific. Rowan credits her mother for her feminist out look on certain things and her father for helping her in the right direction, not to mention his stubbornness as well. Her skills, military background, and determination have helped her significantly when it comes to surviving the apocalypse. Rowan is the brave leader of a group known as Alpha, they keep each other safe and alive. However, just because she was in the navy and grew up in a moderately strict family doesn't mean she has no weakness. She takes in people who she feels sorry for in hopes of getting them back on their feet, but a voice in the back of her mind always wonders if she can trust those people. For all she knows it could get her group in trouble one day.

User Image
                                  xoxothe composed mental breakdown | judas.
                                  xoxoallan judas bosch | alpha.
                                  xoxo24 | male | bisexual.
                                  xoxolaw student/intern | caring, sentimental, creative
                                  xoxohis creativity | spiked bat.
                                  xoxopyro kings of leon | park jimin | baozilicious.

He was a Boston boy, born and raised with his father and younger brother, Joey. He was the typical wild teenage boy with a lot of friends and the cutest girlfriend. He got an internship at the courthouse and began working towards his bachelor degree as a law student right out of high school. Emma, his girlfriend, had moved into his apartment and they were getting pretty serious. His life was falling into place. Up until the outbreak, that took his father first. Allan escaped town with his brother and girlfriend, heading westward. Though, there are no happy endings in the apocalypse. Halfway across the map, they lost Joey. He disappeared overnight. When Emma died, he lost it all together. Allan got separated from Emma for a split second when he was overwhelmed by the crowd of the undead, and by the time he found her again there was a bone-deep gash in her arm. You know what happened next. At this point Allans mental health was completely shot. His entire being seemed to break right down the middle. He continued onward to California without any motivation or purpose. He ended up hearing Olivers message and joined the first alliance of people he came across. Stumbling across the group was kind of like a second chance at humanity for him. He's adapted to this new set of people and has proven to be a good asset, but the bruises on his heart are still sore.

User Image
                                  xoxoHacker with Style | Styles.
                                  xoxoKial Tritan Stylian | Alpha.
                                  xoxonineteen | male | bisexual.
                                  xoxopizza delivery boy | sassy, clumsy, secretive.
                                  xoxomaster of all things electronic | anything handy
                                  xoxoMaps by Maroon 5 | Xiumin | the closer you L O O K.
                                        Ever heard of Neo from the Matrix? Yeah, that's what Kial was like before the wonderful virus spread out. An excellent hacker wanted by several criminal minds for screwing them over and secretly worshiped by almost every detective in his city. Funny thing is that one would never think of it while looking at Kial. Short, small, and pretty damn innocent, he's hardly what one would think of when they hear "hacker takes down mafia boss" on the news. As soon as the virus spread, though, he did what every intelligent person did: he latched himself onto the first group he could find. It's a rag tag team, and he likes to pick on their fearless leader for her incessant feministic ways, but he's thankful for the protection. He really needs to learn how to fight.

User Image
                                  xoxothe underestimated dead-eye | arrow.
                                  xoxomaura alexis whitley | alpha group.
                                  xoxotwenty | female | homosexual.
                                  xoxocollege student | courageous, focused, eager.
                                  xoxoprecision | compound bow.
                                  xoxoglory and gore | teresa oman | lovey lovefruit.
                                        maura doesn't look like much at first glance, but once she's equipped with her bow, she's unstoppable. being an active member of her school's archery team throughout her teenage years definitely helped prepare her for the apocalypse, though at the time she was only doing it for her own entertainment. this girl is a true fighter, and typically will not back down from anything that's needed of her. she believes in paying back her debts, and doesn't like feeling like she owes someone something. she can be pretty stubborn once her mind is set, and it takes a lot for her to change her mind. you'll definitely need to know how her mind works to convince her not to do something. like so many other survivors, her entire family is dead. when she had rushed home from her classes, she had found her entire family zombified. her mother, her father, and her eight year old sister. all gone. she managed to grab some supplies and her bow before she left her home for the final time. she's been fighting for her life ever since, though she wonders why at times.

User Image
                                  xoxothe italian casnova | greg.
                                  xoxogregory vendula | alpha.
                                  xoxotwenty two | male | heterosexual
                                  xoxocollege | charming, social, irresponsible
                                  xoxodirections | 2 GLOCK® G30 .45 ACP
                                  xoxoTuesday feat. Drake by I LOVE MAKONNEN | Paul Farley | Shameless Punk.
                                        Greg was born in New Jersey from a full blood Italian family. No, he had nothing to do with the mafia, but supposedly his father did. Soon enough, they moved to California to get away from all the family drama but you can only run so far. Before the zombie outbreak, his family was already in deep s**t. Cops, CIA, people trying to kill them on weekly basis, usually s**t. So when people started eating other people it was just added to their s**t list. His family got separated and now he he doesn't know rather to try to find them on his own or hope for the best with the group he's in.

User Image
                                  xoxothe compassionate southern girl | the lioness.
                                  xoxoleona cathleen hope hardin | alpha.
                                  xoxothirty-two | female | pansexual.
                                  xoxopark ranger | tough compassionate caring.
                                  xoxosurvival | crossbow.
                                  xoxogunpowder and lead miranda lambert | e. banks | black kaida love.
                                        when outsiders and other groups hear gossip of alpha, it almost always involves the lioness. leona adopted that nickname when the world went to s**t and it fits her tough but caring personality. she grew up in texas and even got a degree in parks and recreation. her parents had a ranch so she dealt with all sorts of animals. her father was an avid hunter and taught her a few things. she loved the outdoors. of course, better opportunities called her west to california before the world went to s**t. she joined a ragtag group of survivors. last she had heard, her sister moved with their family to vegas before it all went down. leona wants to find her.

User Image
                                  xoxothe contemplative scientist | donnovan.
                                  xoxodonnovan lucas mcarthur | alpha.
                                  xoxothirty-eight | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxomicrobiologist | self-sacrifcing observant reluctant.
                                  xoxoscience | knife.
                                  xoxofar away nickelback | a. skarsgard | black kaida love.
                                        donnovan was a hot shot scientist in los angeles when the s**t went down. He was actually working for the center for disease control. before things got too bad, he managed to get his wife and young daughter to san francisco with his wife's parents. it wasn't to last though, that safe feeling. they were overrun with the undead and he lost everything he had. donnovan thought that he had missed something. how did something like this get by them and spread over the country? lucky for him, alpha found him just in the knick of time. he was backed into a corner in the street and had no weapons. a crossbow bolt was something surprising to see, but he was grateful.

User Image
                                  xoxothe living doll | lana.
                                  xoxosvetlana zasha belikov | alpha.
                                  xoxotwenty-five | female | bisexual.
                                  xoxomodel / educator | attentive , cautious , cooperative.
                                  xoxoobserving | katana.
                                  xoxoyour guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus | valeria lukyanova | beastmistress13.
                                        Ever since a young girl Svetlana has been known for her appearance that
                                        comes naturally to her that makes her look like a living doll. She loved the complements and
                                        the attention constantly given to her, soaking it up like a sponge. She even took her beauty to
                                        be photographed, happily taking offers to be a model. Her modeling career skyrocketed and it
                                        soon took her from her home in Russia to the United States, California where she bought a
                                        lovely home. She worked out and ate on a special diet, keeping herself not fit for modeling, but
                                        to keep herself healthy and fit for herself as she has always done. After so long as a model she
                                        ended up drifting away from constant modeling to going to defense classes while buying her
                                        own building to create an education class for people to teach them about how to keep healthy
                                        and be one with their bodies. When the zombies came, it happen to occur during one of her
                                        classes. It took everyone by surprise and she could not help but fear for her life, booking it
                                        away from the carnage that surrounded her though she wished she had the guts to stay behind
                                        and help those she had grown to know. It was only thanks to her defense classes that she
                                        managed to get away unscathed and later she picked up her chosen weapon, a katana -
                                        you would be surprised what you would find in some peoples homes - and a small pack of
                                        things she saw she would need for her coming travels. It was through these travels she came
                                        upon the Alpha Group. Of course they only saw her as a bimbo who did not know her left from
                                        her right, but her cute doll face showed that she did not constantly need protection and knows
                                        how to handle herself in most tough situations. She also knows how to use her cute self to get
                                        things she wants from others, especially strangers who happen to cross her path and she feels
                                        she needs things they have.

User Image
                                  xoxothe haunted marine | Mason.
                                  xoxoShaun Phillip Mason | alpha group.
                                  xoxo22 | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxospecial forces unit | angry, reckless, comical
                                  xoxoexpert marksman | Georgia's .40 handgun.
                                  xoxo"not going to die tonight" - Skillet | Liam Hemsworth | oil changes.
                                        Shaun Phillip Mason was only thirteen minutes older than his twin sister, Georgia Carolyn Mason. Those were the only minutes that the pair were ever separated while both were still alive. Their mother died of cancer when she was very young, and their father was a leatherneck marine, and was never home. The two only had each other from the time they were very young. The enlisted in the marines together and made the same black ops special task force. They fought together for three years before the zombie virus turned Shaun's world upside. His team was given the task of extracting the president from a secret bunker when a downed soldier amplified and bit Georgia. Shaun had been the one to pull the trigger, ending her life. It would have ended at that, but Shaun was too reliant on his sister's presence. Now he hears her voice clearly in his head, and in moments of sheer break down, he can see her. Even feel her touch him. He knows he's crazy, but at this point he doesn't want to be sane. Neither Mason had planned on being an only child for long.

User Image
                                  xoxothe over-protective mother | deli.
                                  xoxodelilah eloise corbin | alpha.
                                  xoxotwenty-two | female | heterosexual.
                                  xoxodental hygienist | cautious, nurturing, stern.
                                  xoxomedical training | utility axe.
                                  xoxopeach by the front bottoms | antonia thomas | keep it creepy.
                                        delilah grew up in san francisco, with her berkeley professor father and kindergarten teacher turned homemaker mother. she disappointed her parents, who wanted her to get the best education possible, by opting out of college and instead moving in with her then boyfriend, max, shortly after moving in she found out she was pregnant and for a while they were incredibly happy, although they were both only nineteen they thought they could make it last. though, the closer she got to her due date the further away max went, emotionally, and finally physically, when he simply disappeared. she gave birth to a boy, rory, just weeks later, and moved back in with her parents, where she stayed for several years, even going to vocational school at her parents urging. when the world went to s**t, her parents were on vacation, somewhere in the caribbean, and it was just her and rory. she managed to survive on her own for a while, fiercely determined to keep her son safe, though she wasn't sure he was ever going to be safe at one point she even thought of killing him, thinking that wherever he might go would be better than the hell they were in now, before doing this, though, she found alpha group and made a home with them, though she still fears what kind of life her son will live in this world, she feels safe within the protection of her group, a feeling she is eternally grateful for.

User Image
                                  xoxothe optimistic sweetheart | rosie.
                                  xoxorosemary allison pail | alpha.
                                  xoxofourteen | female | heterosexual.
                                  xoxomiddle school student | determined, optimistic, dishonest.
                                  xoxoagility | axe.
                                  xoxoc'mon | h. steinfeld | fruity-avalanche.
                                        Rosemary had always been a cowardly child. She was terrified of almost everything and clung to her brother, Oliver, very dearly. Despite the fact that he was far too cool to hang out with her, she refused to have it any other way; he made her feel safe. This continued even after the outbreak. He taught her to fight so that she could defend herself, but really she wouldn't have gotten far without him. When they were kept as prisoners by a group of survivors, the only thing that kept her going was the knowledge that Oliver would figure something out; he always did. She just didn't expect his plan to only give her the chance to escape. Rosie hadn't even agreed to it before he began distracting the others so that she could flee, but she'll never forget the last thing he said to her: 'Be brave'. Unsure what else to do, she continued heading towards Shadow Ridge, trying to convince herself that he brother would meet her there. For a while she was alone, until she came across Alpha group. Whilst she still had some trust issues when it came to other survivors, Rosie tried to see the best in people and wanted to believe that these were different. Since then she's stuck with them, forcing herself to be tough and make her brother proud.

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              BRAVO GROUP ( location, southern california; los angeles area. )
                                  positions; leader ( johnathan ), right hand, male, male, male, male, male, male, male, male, female, female, female.

User Image
                                  xoxothe brutish leader | sarge.
                                  xoxojohnathan andrew scott | bravo.
                                  xoxotwenty-eight | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxosoldier | brutal heartless organized.
                                  xoxoendurance | semi-authomatic rifle.
                                  xoxoi hate everything about you three days grace | r. madden | black kaida love.
                                        sargent johnathan andrew scott of the united states marine corps was discharged with honors after losing a leg from the knee down in an explosion in iraq. he had been a good soldier and a good man, but he had planned on going further, making the military life his profession. after he lost his leg, he soon got addicted to pain medicine and continued to take it even after being rehabilitated and fitted with a prosthetic. it wasn't long after that that the world went to s**t and it was either shape up or ship out. his younger brother was living with him though, and if there was one thing Sarge cared about, it was his brother. he's not the nicest person though. in fact he's probably one of the worst. He's the leader of a group now, but only really cares for his brother.

User Image
                                  xoxothe time bomb | charlie.
                                  xoxocharles grant anobaith | bravo.
                                  xoxotwenty three | male | closeted homosexual.
                                  xoxostreet fighter/boxer | determined, stubborn, rowdy.
                                  xoxostrength | brass knuckles.
                                  xoxoyou should've seen the other guy by nathaniel rateliff | c. zylka | B I L B 0 B A G G I N S.
                                        Charlie's father was out of the picture when he was five and only ever saw him once or twice a year. He moved to Vegas after the divorce and Charlie- along with his two younger brothers and younger sister- stayed with their mother and her boyfriend in Riverside, CA. His step-father, Andrew, was his father figure for the majority of his life. Andrew is the one who taught him how to fight from a young age, trained him, and made him committed. Fighting was all that Charlie ever cared about. He wanted to be great, to be on television. When he graduated high school, he moved to Los Angeles and faught in the streets for money and practice. It made him tough and eventually he got his first 'real' match. He didn't win, but he was mentioned in news papers and even mentioned as a 'name to look for' on ESPN. Charlie never made his dreams a reality, because then the world turned to sh*t and Charlie's boxing career didn't matter anymore. Except, he found himself rounded up into a rough and tough group, his fists were now his greatest ally... with a set of brass knuckles, he now is lethal to zombies, bashing in their brains with his perfected right hook.

User Image
                                  xoxothe self-starter | stella.
                                  xoxostella marie anobaith | bravo.
                                  xoxonineteen | female | pansexual.
                                  xoxobar tender | strong headed, defiant, loyal.
                                  xoxoagile | baseball bat.
                                  xoxowhen you break by bear's den | n. peltz | B I L B 0 B A G G I N S.
                                        Marie has never been what her mother wanted her to be. She was the youngest of three older brothers- at least until her half sister came around. Marie does things her own way and doesn't bother to wonder who she is hurting in the process. Her mother said she was too much like her father for her own good- but she never really knew her biological father at all. Marie dropped out of high school when she was seventeen and a junior. She moved to LA to live with her older brother and began bartending to earn money. Marie works hard for a small paycheck, but even harder for the tips she gets. WIth the on set of brain eating undead, Marie has to find a way to survive again, and her best bet is sticking with her brother. She isn't much, yet, but she didn't grow up gently in a house with three older brothers. So, like always, Marie is making ends meet in this tough group- with some help from her brother- and trying to be better than what others say she can't.

User Image
                                  xoxoThing One | Porcelain.
                                  xoxoDante Lee Hadrian | Bravo.
                                  xoxotwenty-five | male | homosexual.
                                  xoxoserial killer | deadly, hot-headed, massochistic.
                                  xoxokilling | knife.
                                  xoxoDysfunctional | Lee Min Ki | the closer you L O O K.
                                        Once upon a time, a couple of parents were brutally abusive. When an eight year old was left on their doorstep, they took him in seeing that he was beautiful, and the mother had an obsession with him right away. But the father was volatile towards the other child, and one day Dante had enough. He asked his little brother if he wanted Dante to kill their father... and he did. While the abuse still came from their mother, Dante was feared all the way through his life. Both the mother and brother knew that Dante was still killing people, but neither chose to question it. Finally, Dante was caught and arrested, but when this virus broke out, his brother appeared one day and broke him free.

User Image
                                  xoxoThing Two | Karate Kid.
                                  xoxoRamses Hwan Hadrian | Bravo.
                                  xoxotwenty-three | male | bisexual.
                                  xoxoprofessional thief | sadistic, volatile, disturbed.
                                  xoxobreaking and entering | nunchucks .
                                  xoxoHarder to Breathe by Maroon 5 | Huang Zitao | the closer you L O O K.
                                        Ramses was born specifically for the purpose of being a punching bag, and that he was up until he was seven years old when suddenly his brother killed their father for him. Ever since then, they looked out for each other. While his mother was terrified of Dante, Ramses loved him, and sometimes their relationship explored the fact that they weren't blood related. When Dante was arrested, Ramses was furious. But when the virus spread, Ramses took the opportunity to break his brother out, and they hooked up with Bravo and have been surviving ever since.

User Image
                                  xoxothe gamer | draco.
                                  xoxodrake gregory scott | bravo.
                                  xoxotwenty-one | male | bisexual.
                                  xoxovideogame tester | quiet intelligent apathetic.
                                  xoxotechnology | hatchet.
                                  xoxomoves like jagger maroon 5 | k. harington | black kaida love.
                                        there may have been seven years between drake and his brother, but their family still made sure they were close. a lot of times, they just had each other. their mother left when drake was only four and their father took to the bottle rather nicely. drake knows that if it weren't for johnathan, he wouldn't be alive today. a lot happened in their childhood before john up and went into the marines. drake had a lot of changing to do without his brother around. when the dead started rising, john found drake in a pool of blood, the blood of his little random fling. drake's been alongside his brother through this thing ever since.

User Image
                                  xoxothe angry brawler| Megatron.
                                  xoxoDerrick Charles Maxwell | bravo group.
                                  xoxo21 | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxoUFC fighter | brash, confident, withdrawn.
                                  xoxotalented hand-to-hand | baseball bat.
                                  xoxo"headstrong" - Trapt | Cam Gigandet | oil changes.
                                        Some people curse their parents, but Derrick never had a choice. He was the child of a mother addicted to cocaine and was given to child protective services almost before his mother had a chance to hold him. He went from foster home to foster home until his 18th birthday, walking around like he had a chip on his shoulder. He was 14 when he discovered the only thing that seemed to calm him down: fighting. He ******** lives to scrap and proved to be good at it. At the age of 20 he joined the UFC and was going to fight the light heavyweight champion when all this s**t went down. In a twisted way, he likes that the dead are walking. Just more therapy for him.

User Image
                                  xoxoThe College Dropout | Gwen.
                                  xoxoGuinevere Christine Roberston | Bravo.
                                  xoxoTwenty | Female | Pansexual.
                                  xoxo"Professional" Wedding Videographer | Opinionated, Lost, Curious.
                                  xoxoCrafty | Axe Handle.
                                  xoxoNumb | Jennie June | Droit De Chaussures.
                                        Gwen grew up with one older brother and their single father. She had to educate herself on all the feminine things that her brother and father couldn't teach her, but otherwise their family life was pleasant. She was always protected and semi-sheltered by her boys so when she went off to college she was beyond excited to get the full experience. Her first year went swimmingly, balancing partying and her grades. The lack of sleep wasn't a new thing, she always felt tired anyways. As a Sophomore, she left her college city to visit her sick Aunt in California. As luck would have it, all hell broke loose. She was separated from the only close family she had back in Austin, Texas, and stumbled upon a group of survivors who thankfully didn't kill her at first glance. With a loud mouth but a naive sense of what others had to go through, Gwen honestly tries to help people as best as she thinks she can.

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              CHARLIE GROUP ( location, oregon/washington; portland/vancouver area. )
                                  positions; leader ( legendre ), right hand ( raven ), male, male, male, male, male, female, female, female, female, female.

User Image
                                  xoxoThe Stealthy Sniper | Ninja.
                                  xoxoLegendre Liam Marquette | Charlie.
                                  xoxotwenty-six | male | bisexual
                                  xoxoNavy Seals Sniper | quiet, reserved, calm
                                  xoxostealth kills | sniper rifle
                                  xoxoSail by AWOLNATION | kim beom | the closer you L O O K.
                                        Legendre has been fighting overseas since he graduated from Navy Seal training when he was twenty-one. He immediately was assigned to a team as their stealth specialist, and he was a record-setting sniper in the war. When all hell began to break loose with the virus, he was returned home to defend the capitol, but by the time he landed in California, the country was in full-blown outbreak, and he was stranded. He quickly gathered people together, and he led them through what he thought was the best way to survive this damned plague: stealth.

User Image
                                  xoxothe cunning beauty | raven.
                                  xoxoraven felicity curtis | charlie.
                                  xoxotwenty-five | gender | bisexual.
                                  xoxomodel | skeptical seductive playful.
                                  xoxomartial arts | rapier sword.
                                  xoxobring me to life evanescence | a. brie | black kaida love.
                                        raven grew up in portland oregon and was in martial arts from a young age. she learned to use a variety of weapons in the sport and became lethal with her own body. before the world went to hell, she had achieved first degree black belt status but was unsure if she wanted to pursue it further. martial arts had kept her in shape and with a pretty face to match, she became a model. at least she was prepared when all hell broke loose. she fell in with a group and somehow wound out the right hand to the leader. it's a responsibility raven doesn't take lightly.

User Image
                                  xoxothe detached fighter | dev.
                                  xoxodevon amara king | charlie.
                                  xoxotwenty three | female | bisexual.
                                  xoxotattoo artist | distant, strong-willed, caustic.
                                  xoxogreat aim | knife.
                                  xoxocar radio by twenty one pilots | chanelle elise | innoceut.
                                        devon lost a piece of herself when all of this began. touch her skin and she is warm. manage to get close enough to her heart and you will feel only ice radiate from within. fierce, demanding, hardened, bitter, determined. her main instinct is to fight. and despite the lack of people she is close to, she will fight to protect those that protect her. before all of this began, devon lived with her roommate. she was attending college. she wasn't as empty as she is now. she called her moms every sunday and she visited her older brother twice a week. she even went to church. that was almost right before the thing (whatever it was, devon still isn't sure) spread. before that, when she was 19, she wasn't a church goer, she didn't call her moms every sunday or visit her brother twice a week and she was barely passing any of her college classes. her addiction to pain pills and other drugs were controlling and contorting every aspect of her life—and she went through hell fighting to come out of it. and 'by god,' she thinks, 'I will fight to come out of whatever hell this is.'

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              DELTA GROUP ( location, nevada; los vegas area. )
                                  positions; leader ( peter ), right hand, male, male, male, male, male, male, female, female, female, female, female, female.

User Image
                                  xoxothe fearless gambler | peter.
                                  xoxopeter alexander anobaith | delta.
                                  xoxoforty two | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxocollege english professor | wise, cunning, addict.
                                  xoxosilver-tongue | pistol.
                                  xoxohappy little pill by troye sivan | m. fassbender | B I L B 0 B A G G I N S.
                                        Meet Peter Anobaith, he once was a functioning member of society. He had a beautiful family with four children and a loving wife. Until, that loving wife was caught having an affair. The family was split, Peter moved to Las Vegas, taking a teaching position at the university there, but he also picked up his latest hobby- aside from literature. He developed a nasty addiction to both gambling and alcohol, spending his pay check nightly on just that... gambling. However, he has a sharp mind, which has allowed him to survive this far in the apocalypse. He's the front runner of Delta. He'll do anything for a swig of alcohol and a cheap thrill, but when he heard the message over the radio, he immediately thought of his children.. Now, he's hoping to find them in this bleak world, if they're still alive and make a new home with them... If he can give up his addictions.

User Image
                                  xoxothe adrenaline junkie | atlas.
                                  xoxoatlas james whittemore | delta.
                                  xoxotwenty six | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxoprisoner | hostile, bipolar, caring.
                                  xoxocar knowledge | machete.
                                  xoxostay high by tove lo | d. sharman | B I L B 0 B A G G I N S.
                                        Atlas' father was a mechanic. He grew up around cars, loved them from a young age, so it was only natural that Atlas would go on to aspire to be a racer. Except, he didn't just like cars. He liked to steal them, nice cars. The best cars he could find. He'd street race them, live in that moment with that thrill and adrenaline. He loved it. Except, one day he had a close call with the cops- a close call that made him stray from that path. That is... until Joe Mazacane found him. He offered him a deal. A serious amount of income for his skill. His skill in car stealing. That became his job, he stole cars and gave them to Joe so that he could sell them for high dollar prices. However, that came to a tragic end. The police finally caught him, threw him in for twenty-five to life. He'd stolen over a million dollars worth in cars. Money he could never get back. He could get out in five if he gave up the name of the person he gave the cars to, but Atlas is no rat, so at the age of twenty he was thrown in jail. However, there was a prison guard that he had a very close relationship with, though it was mostly just verbal conversations. When the world turned... Atlas was sure that it was that prison guard that freed everyone. He was sure that they did it to free him, but he can never be certain... So, he found Peter and Peter let him take his thrill in cars...

User Image
                                  xoxothe deranged street artist | poe.
                                  xoxonastalia dahl bjork| delta group.
                                  xoxotwenty three | female | heterosexual.
                                  xoxogas station clerk | aggressive, short-tempered, generous.
                                  xoxoflexibility | baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire
                                  xoxorolling stones paint it black | kolfinna kristofersdottir | herakut.
                                        With her mind locked in an everlasting battle between sorrow and confusion, Poe managed to cope with this apocalypse in an unusual way. Wisp, her travel companion, is a thousand year old half-ling whom wont share his real name with her. He tells her stories of old Norse myth's and other such things to pass the time. Her anger becomes uncontrollable when told that Wisp does not exist; for she believes that every time that is said, he slowly fades away from her. Poe's only other escape is what little buildings exist for her to spray paint murals onto.

User Image
                                  xoxothe haunted alcoholic | artemis.
                                  xoxoartemis agatha beth hardin | delta.
                                  xoxotwent-two | female| heterosexual.
                                  xoxodancer | careless cold harsh.
                                  xoxoblades | machete.
                                  xoxohell on heels miranda lambert | e. stone | black kaida love.
                                        there was ten years between artemis and her older sister, and thus they weren't very close. It was before artemis got in high school that her sister, leona, moved off to california. artemis hated texas, unlike her sister. the ranch life wasn't for her. she longed for more. duty called and her father moved the family to vegas. that's where artemis was when things happened leading to this apocalypse. the first time she encountered one of these undead face to face, it was her parents. the experience ended with her putting a pocket knife through both their skulls. the experience is something she still has nightmares about. this has led to her abuse of alcohol. not long after, she fell in with a crowd centered in vegas. at least her and the leader have something in common, they like the drink.

User Image
                                  xoxothe privileged sociopath | teddy.
                                  xoxolevi elliot theodore | delta.
                                  xoxotwenty-five | male | pansexual.
                                  xoxodrug dealer | selfish, egotistical, violent.
                                  xoxohand to hand combat | aluminum baseball bat.
                                  xoxoproperty by say anything | lawson rhys taylor | keep it creepy.
                                        levi, or teddy as his customers called him, lived a rather privileged life before the world went to s**t, despite having no actual parents to speak of (his father was unknown to even his mother, and she split shortly after he was born, more interested in meth than motherhood). he was raised by his disgustingly wealthy grandmother and essentially allowed to do whatever he pleased, which paired with his budding sociopathic tendencies made him quite the spoiled brat. he was the type of child, and teenager who was constantly bored, he had too many nice things and therefore none of them were good enough, and as he was too egotistical for friends he took to crime. dealing drugs was a perfect outlet for him, you didn't need friends or finesse when you were the guy in the party with all the coke any drunken club kid could want. with a distinct lack of interpersonal skills and a chip on his shoulder, levi had some trouble falling in with a group after the whole fall of civilization thing, people were apparently more interested in 'surviving' than getting high, though he eventually found a pack of delinquents he rather likes and despite the bleakness of the situation he's actually quite happy smashing skulls with a baseball bat all day.

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              LONE TRAVELERS ( location, anywhere in washington, california, oregon, and nevada. )
                                  positions; male, male, male, female, female, female.

User Image
                                  xoxothe wolf princess | mj.
                                  xoxomary jane grace o'brien | lone traveler.
                                  xoxofifteen | female | heterosexual.
                                  xoxohigh school student | natural, brave, independent.
                                  xoxospeed | dogs.
                                  xoxowolves ( act I & II) by bon iver | l. liberato | B I L B 0 B A G G I N S.
                                        Mary Jane has always stuck out in her family. She is the youngest of five and the only biological child to her mother and father, all the rest are her half siblings. She is very quiet and keeps to herself. She has a natural connection to animals and the earth around her. She can make anything grow and animals are naturally drawn to her. She was the only one of her siblings that was living with their parents in Riverside, CA. One of her brothers was in Arizona, another in Michigan, but Stella and Charlie were closet, just a few hours away in LA. And that is where she is headed. When things went bad- her mother was of the first to fall ill and with that one of the first to hunger for humans. Her father was her first victim and Mary Jane barely escaped with her life. She wasn't sure where to turn or run, so she hid in their basement for several days before she ventured out into a world she no longer knew... Her first instinct was animals- as it so often is. She went to the animal shelter, completely forgotten. The dogs, cats, and other animals all caged up and hungry, so she freed them, thinking they'd have a better chance of survival out there than dying slowly of starvation. As it turned out... some of the dogs stuck with her, as if they swore their loyalty to her, so she doesn't fight- at least not often- she has a pack of dogs that protect her. So through her travels, she visits every shelter and pound she can find and saves any animals she can. Some leave, and some stay. She cares for them and they care for her. So, she is going to find Stella and Charlie and try to keep them safe as well...

User Image
                                  xoxothe deranged cuddle-bug | grim.
                                  xoxokashmir grimes eprion | lone traveler.
                                  xoxotwenty-six | female | omnisexual.
                                  xoxopastry chef | devoted , affectionate , deranged.
                                  xoxospeed | zt hellion.
                                  xoxomonster by meg and dia | niky von macabre | beastmistress13
                                        Kashmir, for the life of her cannot see why people like to call her crazy. Yea, so what if she
                                        talks to imaginary people that talk back to her and tell her things? Kids do that all the time
                                        right? She knows her right from wrong, most of the time so what is the big deal in calling her
                                        crazed? It does tend to be pointless in threatening her though since most of time she sees it
                                        as play time instead of taking it seriously. But that is only because she loves just about
                                        everything and does not like hurting people that often. That is unless they touch Lilly. No one
                                        touches Lilly. Her parents touched Lilly and now look what she had to do. She had to feed
                                        them to those flesh eating people because they did not listen to her warning.

User Image
                                  xoxothe Surgeon | Doc.
                                  xoxoElias Samuel Wolf | Lone Traveler.
                                  xoxotwenty-nine | male | pansexual.
                                  xoxosurgeon | righteous, compassionate, self-sacrificing.
                                  xoxomedical skills | his pistol.
                                  xoxoAngel with a Shotgun | Kim Soo Hyun | the closer you L O O K.
                                        Elias grew up in a rather violent family. His father was a mob boss who was notorious for killing dozens of people before he was finally arrested. From a young age, Elias was taught how to take care of himself... and by that, he means how to kill. As soon as he graduated high school, though, he took off and disappeared from his family. He became a doctor, determined to somehow right the wrongs his father committed. When he heard of the virus, he stayed at the hospitals as long as he could before he was practically dragged out by the quarantine officials. He had a few options of teaming up with groups that crossed his path, but he prefers to travel alone, helping survivors wherever he can find them.

User Image
                                  xoxothe reliable skeptic | ollie.
                                  xoxooliver nathan pail | lone traveler.
                                  xoxoseventeen | male | heterosexual.
                                  xoxohigh school student | cynical, regretful, loyal.
                                  xoxostrength | steel baseball bat.
                                  xoxoWhere is my Mind | p. mullerat | fruity-avalanche.
                                        Before everybody started turning into killers, Oliver had been your average teenager; he had lots of friends, went to parties, and barely scraped by in school. That all changed when he came home to find his parents had developed a taste for human flesh. He grabbed as many supplies as he could fit in his bag, and ran. He didn't know where exactly to go, but the one thing he was sure of was that he needed to keep his sister, Rosie, safe. When they heard the radio message Oliver was naturally very wary of it but he could hardly ruin the only glimmer of hope that they had, so he kept his opinions to himself and began the long journey to Shadow Ridge. It was along the way that they stumbled across a group of other survivors and, in a moment of naivety, they decided to join them. Oliver still can't shake the guilt of making such a stupid decision. The group held them as prisoners and used them as bait when passing by hordes, until one night when Oliver managed to distract them long enough for Rosie to escape. That was the last time he saw her. After that he became the group's punchbag and was only able to get away from them when a house raid went horribly wrong. Since then he's been by himself, determined to find his sister again.

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              GROUP INFO ( what you need to know before joining. )
                                  Alpha Group | They are by far the oddest of the four groups. Their leader is a righteous, femenist woman with strong ideals and an even stronger determination. She has a clear head, but often takes in people that she feels sorry for. The group is comprised of all sorts. There is no pattern to those in Alpha Group. They are weak and strong. There is one strong moral code that all in this group have to live by. You keep each other safe and you never leave anyone behind. Remember that and you'll do well in Alpha.

Bravo Group | They're the toughest of the tough here. They don't take pity on others and they believe in surviving. Their leader is a head strong, sometimes ruthless, man with a god complex. He believes that those under him are indebted to him and that he is their savior. Bravo has the worst and the best. They are not always morally correct and a lot of them are just looking out for themselves. They're strong and they believe in the natural order of things, the strong survive and the weak die. To hang with these guys, you're going to have to keep a sharp head and never fall behind.

Charlie Group | This group is cunning. They're smart and they know how to go places undetected. They don't trust people easily and they are good at staying hidden. Their leader is quiet, he doesn't talk much, but he knows what he's doing. He's wise and doesn't need to show off or boast. Charlie is resourceful and quick on their feet. It is hard to get in their ranks, only because they don't want to compromise what they have already built. They're always on the lookout and never easily snuck up on. Once you get yourself in their good graces, count yourself lucky because an undead is surely never going to find you again.

Delta Group | The last of the three groups... They are a wild bunch. Their leader is an alcoholic and gambler. Without the casinos, he is now betting on zombies. This group are high rollers, risk takers, looking for a cheap thrill where ever they can get it. They're a dangerous group because they're not afraid to take risks and die. Everyday is a new adventure for them. Adrenaline junkies, pornstars, racers, gamblers, and the like are all in their ranks. It's easy to become one of them, but it's hard to stay alive and keep up with their lifestyle... you've been warned.

Lone Travelers | All of these individuals are, well, on their own. They might be with one person, or possibly two, but other than that... they don't have a real group to go around with. They come from all over the place and from all sorts of back grounds... you never know what you'll get with a loner... Be wary of them because you never know who you can trust anymore...

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              ZOMBIE INFO/SETTING ( where s h * t goes down. )
                                  So there are zombies. They walk around mindlessly killing people- eating them. They can run, not very fast, but they can do it. They limp, decay, and fall apart in general, but you can't kill them unless you smash, shoot, cut, puncture, ect. their brains. The infection is spread through saliva, but it is now carried through everyone. Once a person is killed, they come back as a zombie, no matter what. So it would seem... the world is doomed.

The setting is in either of the four designated locations, or the location of your lone traveler. The date is relatively unknown, as for time of day... it is currently an hour before sundown. so try and find shelter!

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              FALLEN COMRADES ( where s h * t goes down. )
                                  Coming soon...

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                              STUFF ( where s h * t goes down. )
                                  Coming soon...

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                                  Coming soon...

Tipsy Loiterer

User Image
                                  Coming soon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas