No. Not yet. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 >

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Skyler looked between everyone. His other brother Rhett and another new sister appeared on the same floor. He stayed silent in the background just watching. Looking at everyone he decided to speak up, "I, I'm late for a meet up with some friends, I forgot about it sorry," he said excusing himself.

He had no friends but he felt like an even bigger intruder. It wasn't for him he couldn't deal with it. Leaving the group of people he hurried downstairs to the side of the house where his bike was stationed. Straddling the seat he rested his head on his arms.

User Image

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Eros Vladimir Bell~

Eros turned and looked at Edward with a chuckle. "Baby brother you have already met Vladimir D before just under his real name." He gave his brother a half smile. "Besides Henry knows him. And you can ask Henry your self how perverted my boss really is or isn't. Even if he dresses up like a non twilight vampire for the VIP room and the normal section as well." He told his brother matter of factly. "Besides you don't have to ask for help you just have to be you and I will help you." He nodded his head slightly before he pulled out his family phone and texted his other brother Skyler.

To: Skylar
Message: You are being a good boy are you not? I am asking you to keep an eye out with Henry on your baby brother Edward while I go out to my shed and work later after dessert.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Henry Graham Bell~

Henry drove home and parked his bike in its spot before he we walked next to Eros car and noticed the strach. "Yikes I hope Kyo did this or Eros will murder him." He said simply before he noticed the car paint repair kit and decided to fix it for Eros to cover Kyo or who ever's a** for doing this to his big brother's car. "What I do for Eros could choke a horse."

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Skyler was about to start his bike when he got a text. Checking his phone he glared at it. Sure he wasn't usually asked to do things and he loved his brother but he was overwhelmed with things today. Hitting reply he typed out his response to his brother.

To Eros
            From Skyler
            Subject No

I refuse. I love Edward and all but no. There are things I need to do, places I need to be. I refuse to be the scared obedient brother anymore. I am not that boy. So no Eros why don't you take time out of your perversion, womanizing habits and do it yourself!'

He hit send. With that he tossed his phone on the pavement started his motorcycle and ripped out of the driveway passed his other brother who was preparing Eros car.

User Image
User Image
Myla Rose Bell

Myla was nervous she was going to meet her siblings today. She has only met Anna and never met any of her sons. Until she saw the place she gasped as the taxi stopped in front of the place. "This place is huge!!" smiled Myla. She jumped out of the car and giggled. "This place will be great for my kendo practicing and maybe basketball too!!" said Myla as she realized the taxi driver was waiting for her to get the stuff out of the car. She pulled out three boxes and three bags and one fishing case. The rest where coming she just had to carry her main stuff...

"Kay my room is 5.." said Myla as she carried one box and one bag on her left shoulder her fishing case on her right shoulder. She walked though the doors and was amazed again due to hits hugeness. "This looks like the kitchen and dining room so not this floor.." said Myla as she started heading up stairs. When she finally stepped into the forth floor she looked around. She noticed her sisters talking to two other guys. "Those two are my brothers?" said Myla in her mind until she noticed her room "Ah room is 5!" smiled Myla as she quickly walked up to the door. She was kinda tired from carrying her stuff. She opened the door to her room and quickly went in before her siblings noticed her. "Well new life and new room!" giggled Myla as she carried her box into the room placing her bag and her fishing rod case down she hurried downstairs to get her other two boxes.

She was in front of her door carrying two of the boxes and placed them down. Swinging down her school bag she sighed "My workout for today!" said Myla as she unlocked her door and pushed her boxes in then quickly closing her door. Sighing she started moving both her arms they where kinda stiff her arms where cracking as she did this. "Might as well take out my main stuff." said Myla as she started unpacking. She actually felt shy meeting her brothers and decided not to speak to them and stay in her room. She didnt realize her fishing rod case was falling and it hit her head when she was unpacking. "OW!!" yelped Myla and frustratingly put the fishing rod case in the corner of the room. Then she resumed unpacking while keeping a eye out of the window to see if the mover van was here yet with the rest of her stuff.

Location: 4th floor in room Mood: Tired yet happy!? With: No one Thinking: "New house!!!"
((Hi everyone lol))
User Image

Dedicated Knight

User Image
                                WHERE entrance < 4th floorxx WITH Rhett & Dantexx MOOD irkedxx MIND oh. fantastic.
                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ASPARAAspara would have to remember to bring up his training again, as Dante cut through his words. He enjoys it, She made another mental note to bring up photography with him again, just to explain what she could not understand, and maybe teach her a thing or two about it. The restaurant's online page was in dire need of 'good' photos of the dishes she made. Others often insisted to take pictures of her cooking for her but she was always quick to refuse, being the stubborn girl she was. Aspara didn't allow anyone but herself to take pictures of her dishes, which she knew wasn't the wisest, but she couldn't help feeling embarrassed when she saw others capture her food, which was odd, honestly. She was far too confident in her skills to be embarrassed about something so trivial. So why?

A smirk flashed on her face as she stared at Dante, obviously amused that he excused himself. "Rhett is a ladies' man?" She looked him over and nodded with a blank face of understanding. "...they do say that girls like guys who look like him." Aspara lightly laughed mischievously. "Perhaps he does have a girlfriend by now then, Dante. You're forgiven for making such a wild assumption." She returned to her straight-laced manner, disregarding his last comment about not being blood-related siblings. Even if romance were to bud between her and one of her brothers, which she was positive would not happen, they would still be siblings, right? The suddenness of having 'brothers', however, made it difficult to think of them as real siblings at all, whether or not by blood.

"Oh! Right!" She remembered what her and Rhett were doing: putting the boxes in her room. Aspara was a couple of steps behind him before noticing a familiar face. "Twilight! You need to talk to me?" The young woman had to fight the urge to drop the box right that second so she could squeeze her sister to death. Even her younger sister had to remind her to play nice with the boys. I know, I know... Grinning widely, she trotted towards her and left Rhett in the doorway. Dante took the box from Aspara, following Twi's words, and hearing her introduce herself reminded her that she needed to introduce herself to Dante, unless he already picked up her name from her sister. "Oh... is it okay? Name's Aspara, by the way. Plaisir? When did you start learning French, Twi?" She smiled delightedly at the mention of breakfast; rushing over here made her completely forget about eating, until that moment. She nodded. Unconsciously, she hooked arms with Twilight and looked at Rhett, waiting for him to say something.

That was when Aspara noticed another male slip by past them after nervously mumbling something. Maybe that blonde guy was a mover...? That was also when she faintly heard a door close quietly, her eyes searching the hallway but seeing no one there. That was odd. Suddenly... "OW!!" Eh? That sounded like... Myla...?

o o c | - - - - - - honestly, Aspara, get over this whole 'assume every guy you see in the house is a mover' xD

speech: #cc4c87 #82c1ea

Sonic_Kaos
                                                                  ConnorMcFly
                                                                  Hinata-chan9412
                                                                  i Lightning XIII

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                        Isabella smiled at both Edward and Eros She helped Eros get edward into his chair. When she herd Eros liked Anime she almost jumped for joy She took his hands and had stars in her eyes "You do Eros! You really like Anime?!?!?!?!?!?"Isabella let them talk and she got them both down to the living room on the second floor. She sat down on the ground and she waited on them. She smiled softly as she offered the Strawberry Ice cream. When she herd Henry was making a cd that was coming out for a new anime her eye twitched and when she herd there was going to a launch party for said Anime she began to internally panic "w-what is the name of the Anime? Do you know?" She She prayed it wasn't Uta-no Hime-sama or Magical Arts Online.

She Didn't know how to go about telling her brothers about her secret talent of voice manipulation. Isabella pulled out her phone and secretly texted her boss. She had a quick conversation putting all of her questions into two texts to him. She did find out that both Uta-no Hime-sama and Magical Arts Online both had a new cd coming out and only Uta-No Hime-sama was having a party. AT THE SAME BUILDING! So until she got an answer from Eros she would be internally freaking out.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Eros Vladimir Bell~

Eros looked up at her and smiled. "Magical Arts on line and they are asking me to do a song at least for another one called Uta-no Hime-Sama. But he has done songs with his band for other anime's in the past. Though by looking at him now and on stage its hard to tell they are the same guy." He smiled softly. "Also my boss as Edward put it Vladimir D. Has been asked by some rich well to do guy. To make a painting of this one female on there. And for the like of me I can't remember who she is. But my boss hasn't even started to work on it for that I do know as a fact." Later he knew he would have to go out and work on it. Something told him his sister knew more about those anime's and person then she was letting out. But he had his own secerts as well to. He blinked when his other phone vibrated and he pulled it out to look. The look on his face was pure blackiness. "Dam that's not good at all s**t."

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Henry Graham Bell~

Henry was almost ran over by Skylar as he stood up and ran after him. "SKYLAR GET YOUR a** BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWERP!" He said snearing slightly. He mentally slapped him self knowing he was forbidden to yell and scream since his singing voice is his money maker besides his good look's after all. He was sure he got those from his mother more then his own father.

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
            Sky road his motorcycle until the damn thing ran out of gas. It was in the middle of no where. If it weren't for a passing truck that picked him up and took him to a gas station he would have been screwed. While at the gas station he filled the tank and walked into a biker bar to sell the fool thing. That was where he met Tobias.

Tobias was a biker who traveled from place to place and was infamous for charming the pants off of young men. Smiling at Skyler over the pool table he licked his lips before taking his shot. It was a good shot. After a while Tobias won the game and walked over to Sky,

"Can I buy you a drink puppy...oh wow, you have beautiful eyes, my name is Tobias," he said extending a hand. Skyler blushed and shook it, "thanks, names Sky and a drink sounds good about now!" The man called Tobias smiled and ordered Skyler a drink. From there they started talking and Sky sold his bike to Tobias for enough money to buy a ticket to Paris.

However, while Sky was talking and laughing with Tobias he didn't notice the man drop something into his drink. It had fully dissolved when Sky took another drink. Tobias smiling calmly. Sky drank four beers before he started to feel it. "I'm tired of being broken Tobias, why can't I get a boner like my brothers?" He slurred out.

User Image

ninjaparrot's Waifu

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
.•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» Addison Johnna Bell «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤...
.•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

The Smart Zoologist of the Bell-Swan Families.
How I'm feeling; Pretty happy.
Where I am; Staircase heading down from the fifth floor.
What am I doing; Moving boxes inside to room.
Who I'm talk too; Jason and Leo.
What I'm wearing today; Click Icon. <-- Nothing there.

The last couple of days had been busy for one Addison Bell, she had worked late the first two night because the Zoo where she worked was getting a few new animals and they needed to get the habitats ready for when they arrived. However the group of Zoo-workers that had been put on getting the habitats ready were no where to be find which might that if and when they were find they would be fired. Together with everyone's help the habitats were ready for the new animals that arrived on the third day, Addison was busy making sure that all animals were happy and health in their new homes and was glad to see that they were. The night before the move into her own new home she had been getting ready to head home to finish packing when one of the animals had gotten sick and Addy had been asked to stay with the little Sugar-glider till the vet arrived. It was nearly midnight when the Vet finally showed up and Addy was too tired to drive so she just stayed the night at the zoo in one of the bunk rooms the Zoo had for the employees if any needed to stay overnight for any reason. She had made plans with two of the other Zoologist that the three of them would head over in the morning to Addison place pack everything in the two trucks and then drive to the new place where they would bring the boxes inside together. The way Addy's friends saw it was that if she did it this way she would only have to buy a case of 24 beers for each and not have to pay movers or even for a moving truck. With that in mind the young lady fall asleep to the sounds of the animals outside the window, her alarm set but she knew that she wouldn't need it.

The next morning before her alarm even when off she was awaken by the sound of the animals themselves waking up when the sun started to come up. Rolling over to look at the window she smiled, Addison always loved waking up in the morning at the Zoo. She laid there watching the sun coming up before sitting up on the top bunk before climbing down and heading to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom she quickly did her morning bathroom routine, skipping over the shower because she didn't like showering at the Zoo unless she was working. Finishing up in the bathroom she walked out and took out her phone to text her friends to see where they were and was about to hit send when the two of them walked around the corner. "Hey Adds, you ready to head out?" Asked one of the two guys and Addy replied with a yes, within no time the three were at the trucks heading to Addison's place to pack everything into hopefully two of the three trucks but the third was there if needed. The three of them entered Addison's apartment and as Jason and Leo moved the boxes down to the trucks the girl stay up putting the last few items into boxes. There really wasn't much that she had left to pack so everything was packed without an hour of getting to her place, now with everything in the trucks the three of them were off heading to her new home.

It was a half hour drive from Addison's old place to the new one, which was good cause Addison, Jason and Leo had forgotten to eat before getting started the move. So getting to where Addy was going to live with her seven new brothers and six sisters, the three parked the trucks and were about to start moving everything inside when Addison noticed her oldest sister looking worried as she tried to call someone. "Hold on, I am going to go see what is worrying Spencer." She told her two friends before heading over to her sister and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey Spence, why do you look so worried?" She asked before being told that Chris was nowhere to be found and that there was blood on the box that had yet to be moved. Addy was about ask if there was anything she could do but Spencer told here that there wasn't and to just move stuff inside.

Hugging her oldest sister, she headed back over to the trucks and told them that everything was alright and that Spencer had everything under control. She knew that her sister did have it all under control and grabbed one of her boxes from the back of Jason's truck. "Come on guys let's move the boxes, after we can go out for breakfast or something." She said seeing that Jason nor Leo had moved after she came back from talking with her older sister. Then both looked at Addison before grabbing two boxes each from the truck they were unloading before following after their friend into the house so they could put the boxes in her room. "So Jay, Leo, where should we go for food after we are done here?" She asked as the three walked up the stairs to the fifth floor to find an empty room that had yet to be claimed by one of her siblings. Opening the door she placed the box she had been carrying onto her bed before going over to the door and writing her name on the dry erase board that had been there. Once the room had been claim by her, the three of them headed back outside to continue moving boxes inside and up to her room.

[[Jason and Leo are just NPCs who I thought could help Addison with the move.]]

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Henry Graham Bell~

Henry turned his head when he noticed a priest riding on a black harley daveson wearing a all black motor cycle helment pull up and park. "What the hell?" He blinked slightly before the so called priest removed his helment as stood there looking at Henry. He couldn't help but shake his head slightly. "You foolish guy he's going to curse in front of one of our sisters for you showing up dressed like that you know Gabriel." He said simply before he turned and walked him into the house and towards Eros. "Eros your priest is here to see you." He said before he chuckled.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

~Gabriel Michael Lee~

Gabriel chuckled as he heard Henry he knew him but he still had to come and torture Eros though. "Yes my son are you going to finally confess your sin's to the world?" He said as he stepped around Henry and looked at Eros. He tried hard not to grin at his friend as he was far from a priest and they both knew it. "My holy mother asked me to deliever a message for you Eros. She said to tell you 'we can no longer keep Vladimir D's secerts anymore. And you have until after the first of the year for him to get things right before they are going to have to share with the whole world who Vladimir D really is.' I'm sorry my friend." He turned and looked at Isabelle and grinned a devlish smile on his priest dressed body. "Ah are you Eros's girlfriend my Izzy?"

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Eros Vladimir Bell~

Eros looked up when his child hood friend walked into the room. He blinked slightly seeing him dressed like that before he got annoyed. "Really you idiot fool why are you dressed like that you stupid ********?" He said with a snear before he shook his head slightly. "It doesn't matter Gabe I need your key's I have to go save a brother from him self it seem's. And no before you ask tie up Skylar and have your way with him. He's my brother and I would rather let all your fan's know what a sick ******** you really are then to listen to your mother." He said with a snap before he sighed softly. "Never mind just give me the key's though Gabriel."

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                        Isabella let her inner panic hit maximum. They were going to find out on the first month! Not to mention when Eros said that he was supposed to do a painting of one of the actors her schedule went though her mind and her stress started to show. She was supposed to be posing for a painted picture! "oh dear....."Isabella stood up and started to pase a little. It was alright! She could wiggle her way out of this! She could demand that she not go to the party, she could easily disguise herself for the picture. and she could tell Henry to keep quite about what he sees and what her boss tells him! "y-yeah that is good I could do that..... I would just have to worry about Henry then...." She muttered softly.

She herd Henry come in and say something bout a priest....why would a Priest be coming to see Eros? Was Eros a big holy man? Did she get some kind of wrong judgement about him? But when she saw Gabriel she fell to the floor on her knees and hands. "I can't get a break can I? everyone is going to end up finding out~" She whined softly to herself. When she herd Gabriel's question she jumped up and pointed at him "You Baka! I do not do Incest! This is the reason boss gave me a week off! I am meeting my new brothers! Why the hell is a perverted wanna be Priest here!" This was Isabella breaking down. Quick to call people names and wave threats around. One week she and Grabriel had to work together.

He had saw the worst of her by the end of that week. 24 hour recordings 5 minute breaks tended to break person down. Luckily for Gabriel they had only did that twice that week When Eros said he was going to go get one of his brothers she looked at him scared "Eros! take the perverted priest with you! He is the last thing I need in this house!" She said wanting her brother to take away Gabriel. She then glared at Gabriel "You mutter a word about what I do Gabriel I swear I will hunt you down..." She threatened. She didn't know that Gabriel would probably do it just to make her mad. Or that Eros would probably leave him hear to mess with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff