Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Twilight«

xxxx »Midnight«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                  Twilight smiled softly as she listened to both Eros and Edward. When she herd dress she smiled softly "That is sweet big brother... thank you... I should probably go get dressed..." She stood up and minding her feet she made it out of Isabella's room and up the stairs. She didn't know it but she went up another flight of stairs and went to the first door and felt the door. Her teacher had put something on her door above the handle so she could tell it was her room. But when she felt the door infront of her she didn't feel it! This caused worry in her mind. Maybe she was just on the wrong floor? Maybe she was just at the wrong door? But after coming to this door she didn't know where she was. Or where the stairs were. "Ummm....is anyone on this floor?" She whimpered out scared out of her mind.

She didn't hear any movement the first time so she said it a little louder as she slid her body down the wall next to the door. "Can someone please come help me!" She was scared of being alone. She could feel the tears falling down her face as she sat there. She pulled her legs close to her body and she whimpered out scared that no one could hear her. Was there really no one on this floor? She was terrified beyond her mind. How was she to get back to Isabella? The poor girl needed her at this moment and she had no idea what floor or what door she was at!

»Dante«

xxxx »James«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«
    User Image

User Image
                          ring. ring. ring... ring. ring. ring... This noise kept going for another minute or so, it was the sound of someone's cellphone ringing. A boy laid next to the phone, his dirty blonde messy head laid right next to the device as it kept on ringing. Then suddenly, a pillow was thrown at the boy which the guy instantly raised his head, one eye closed and the other halfway open. He was looking around wondering what hit him "huh?" he said as if he was still dreaming about rainbows and unicorns "dude, D.. shut that thing up" says another male in the room that was on the couch, trying to sleep and ignore the annoying sound of the phone. Dante looked at his friend then down at his phone and saw someone was calling him. He looked at it closely and saw that it was his mother "oh crap" he said as he cleared his throat and tried to act as if he was already awake and ready to go. Dante answered the phone "Mère, bonjour" Dante said in an enthusiastic tone as if he was so happy to be talking to his mother this early in the morning "where are you? you're suppose to be here with your brothers to help move into the new house" his mother said in distress and in a worried tone that something might have happened to him "oh I'm on my way, I just had to stop by the school to take care of some things" Dante lied as he made his work a daily excuse for almost all the things he get's in trouble for. He heard his mother sigh "please, just get here and help out your brothers.. you'll be meeting your new sisters as well, so behave please" she said to him as if he was always getting into trouble "but of course mademoiselle, I'll be on my best behavior.. in fact, I'll be more than that.. I'll be a bon garcon" Dante said playfully right before grinning through the phone which his mother just sighed once again, knowing how Dante can be around people "okay, just hurry.. your brothers are already packing things and moving to the new place" she said before saying good bye and hanging up.

Dante placed his phone down then looked around the room seeing how trashed it was and all the other people lying around passed out from last nights party. He got up and stretched, then taking the pillow that was thrown at him he wacked his friend on the face "that's for cockblocking me last night" Dante said sternly "what the heck!" his friend shot right up while rubbing his face "I gotta go.. catch ya later" he said to his friend as Dante maneuvered around people that were lying on the floor as he was.

After a few hours of spending some time at the old house and packing things, he got his stuff and went to the new place. Entering the place, he noticed that it was a pretty decent size house.. well to be honest it was huge, huge enough to throw a party.. heck maybe two or three parties up in this place. Dante grinned as he took his sunglasses off and popped a piece of gum in his mouth. He didn't know where everyone else was, but he figured sooner or later he'd run into his new step-siblings. Dante took his bag up the flight of stairs and looked for an empty room that he could call his own. When he got upstairs to the fifth floor, he heard a tiny voice and saw a girl sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. She looked like she was lost or that she was scared about something. Dante went over to the girl and bent over, staring into her face. As he did that, he noticed that the girl was just staring as if he was invisible to her "hmm.. intéressant" he said softly before speaking more loudly "hey lil lady.. I'm assuming you're my new sis.. what are you doing all alone?" he asked her as he plopped right down next to her, one leg stretched out and the other one was up and against his chest as his arm hanged over on his knee, his head against the wall while staring straight across waiting for the girl to respond back. While he waited, he realized that since these girls weren't really family, he could possibly have some fun with them and if they were as cute as this girl right next to him, then things could get quite intéressant.

Hinata-chan9412

Dedicated Knight

User Image
                                  WHERE entrance WITH alone MOOD normal MIND . . .
                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ASPARAAspara picked up the last box sitting in her bedroom, or at least what once was her bedroom. "Being asked to move back so suddenly..." The resonance of his voice caused her chills, the good kind of chills, of course. After all, it was William that was talking to her. For a while Aspara had been renting a room from him. They met in college and immediately clicked, becoming just about the best of friends, surprisingly. Aspara was able to feel comfortable around him. Somehow, he made her feel at ease. But it didn't take long for her to realize that calmness and safety weren't the only things he made her feel: she became extremely flustered and flabbergasted around him, the nerves of her body tightening and releasing, her heart beat racing. "Does it worry you? I mean, you're a perfectly capable young adult living with a very dependable adult. Not only can it not get any better, but there's nothing for them to worry about, right?" She smiled simply at him, knowing full well how good of a guy he was.

"No... it's just... family comes first, you know? And... my family just got a lot bigger." A small frown pressed her lips. Seven new brothers... what are the odds? She sighed once more before turning and leaving the room.
                                                                    "Aspara," He put his hand on her shoulder, stopping her in her tracks. "You know you'll always be welcomed back here though, right?"
                                                                    A faint smile appeared on her face as she nodded, then blushed and looked away. "O-of course I do! I will demand that room be my home again! ....someday." The girl quickly stomped off before she regretted leaving Will living alone again. There went her chance at a romance like in the movies.

That was the last box she had to load into the taxi. Aspara didn't own a car, but she didn't feel like she needed one anyways. She had two feet for a reason. Besides, there were light rails and buses. "All set, Miss?" She climbed into the back of the cab and pulled the door shut behind her. "Yes. Please take me to this address," A slip of paper was handed from her to the cab driver, with the address of the new place written on it. Aspara wondered how big it was if all sixteen of them were going to stay there. She didn't mind if she was forced to share a room with one of her sisters, but having one's own room and privacy was really nice. How long has it been since I've seen them...? The minute she started college, Aspara moved out. It started with the dormitory on campus, then she lived with Will ever since. It'd become home to her, and now she was supposed to call this new place home, this strange place with strange faces. But she liked her step-mother at least. She wasn't a horrible one like in Cinderella, so Aspara supposed her sons probably weren't that bad either. She was surprised to trust Will at all, considering she didn't trust any man but her father. How would she come to act around these guys? "Certainly, I don't think that's too far from here either." He smiled politely her way before starting the car and driving off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TO HOME

At last she arrived. It wasn't too far a drive, just like the driver said. He helped bring her boxes to the front door before leaving with a generous pay and tip. With her hands on her hips, Aspara turned to get a good look of the place. It was big. No, it was bigger than big- it was enormous. One would think that this place was an apartment complex instead of a 'house'. ...I can't disappoint Dad if they put all of this hard work into bringing us all under one roof. The thought lingered in her head for a while, but only now did it really hit her that this was indeed a reality. She felt around her pocket for the key her father has given her on a previous day. " . . . !!!" It wasn't there. She panicked and felt around in her bag. Not there either. ....S**t. And like a stranger, she was left to ring the doorbell. For some reason, though, she ended up reaching for the doorknob instead. She turned it. It opened. "You're kidding me...." She smiled lightly to herself. "We're gonna end up getting robbed. Honestly.... just because there's more guys around does not mean we're safer though." Her smiled turned upside down in a second as she opened the door wider and brought her boxes inside.

"Yo, anybody here? Dad?" She closed the door and made sure to lock it. "Mom?" It used to be awkward calling her mom at first, but gradually Aspara grew used to it and to her.

Ever on and on I continue circling with nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
                                                                    Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing and suddenly I see that I can't break free
                                                                    speech: #cc4c87 #82c1ea

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Skyler was looking at some papers when he heard the slight noises through his door followed by a feminine voice that sounded scared. Putting his papers down he stood up and moved to his door. Listening he quietly and cautiously opened the door to see the little raven haired girl crying.

Not sure what to do he came out into the hall and whispered to her, "it's alright, your still in the house. Please don't cry," he stopped talking when his forth elder brother arrived on scene. "H-hey Da-Dante," he stuttered out his greeting.

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image
    »Kyo«

xxxx »Koji«

xxxxxxxxxx »Swan«

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Kyo carefully held crystal bridle style not caring if he got blood on his shirt. “I know you will be fine because I will here to take care of you. And don’t worry about the movers I will make sure that they will regret causing harm to you.” He told her. Planting a light kiss on her forehead as he went into the hospital.

Being seen by the nurses they brought a stretcher over to him. Placing Crystal carefully on it he told the nurses what was needed because of what happened. He was not on shift and could not do anything because it was not an emergency and he was on vacation.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

lightningblade109

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fusion Expert 300
    »Twilight«

xxxx »Midnight«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                    Twilight was scared. Scared beyond anyone's knowledge. No one would ever understand why she was scared of something as simple as being alone. She didn't like the fact that she was alone She never did. And with her being blind she never knew where she was unless with someone else.So when she herd a soft male voice telling her she would be fine she looked to the voice tears still falling. But then she herd another voice and then the first voice all him Dante. So this was another brother of hers.... Wait did that mean the first one was her brother as well... So she was still in the building that was good. She sniffled as she tried to answer questions and tell them where she wanted to go. "S-Sorry...I-I can't s-see anything s-so I f-freaked out... I d-don't like b-being alone." She said trying to wipe the tears away.

"I w-was trying to g-go to my r-room, but I g-got lost.C-could I b-be a burden and a-ask y-you guys f-for help? " She knew she was a burden to everyone. With her not being able to see she couldn't really fend for herself. Or at least that was how her sisters and father saw it as. Twilight looked at where the first voice came from. "I'm t-twilight....I-I know D-Dante i-is one of my b-brothers.... b-but who is this?" She said as she lifted her hand and slowly reached out to see if she could feel the males face. Not like she could recognize it. "I am sorry I'm so b-broken...I'm such a useless younger sister.....I can't even see my n-new big brothers...." She stopped her hands and pulled it back to her chest not wanting to hurt Skyler. Yes she was Timid... but she wasn't shy. In fact she loved meeting new people. She was just a little afraid that she would hurt them some how. "C-Can you t-tell me what f-floor this is?" She figured she would ask so she could go to her perspective room to change. She couldn't be all too useless....Right?

»Dante«

xxxx »James«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«
      User Image

User Image

As Dante sat against the wall with the raven haired girl, thinking about all the things he could do in this humonguous house when suddenly he heard a familiar voice. He turned his attention towards the voice that was on the other side of the girl and saw his younger brother Skyler. Dante nodded his head as to acknowledge his brother's presence "what's up Sky?" Dante said in a friendly tone with a smile. After that, he heard the girl speak and looked towards her. Hearing that she couldn't see anything made him curious, then it registered to him that perhaps she could be blind? Listening to her contently as she spoke about not taking a liking to be alone "I hate being alone too" he said to her then looking straight ahead again as he continued to listen to what she had to say. Hearing that she was trying to get to her room and got lost, he felt bad for the girl, but then when he heard her name he smiled and looked at her once again "well miss Twilight, it's nice to meet you.. in fact, it's a plaisir(pleasure)" he said then looking towards Skyler as Twilight asked who the other brother was since Skyler blurted out his name "the other one would be my younger brother, Skyler.. or what we like to call him, Sky" he said to Twilight then hearing that she feels broken and unable to see them which made Dante sad, because how unfortunate for her for not being able to see any of them.. especially him "appearance isn't all that's cracked up to be Twilight, so it's totally fine if you can't see any of us.. especially Skyler since he has a moche look" Dante said in a teasing tone as he chuckled "I'm totally kidding, but it's all right Twilight, if you need to, you can touch our face.. that's how blind people see, right?" he ask in a curious tone and hoping to not sound insensitive, not quite sure how it works but he's seen plenty of movies to know the basic's. Then hearing Twilight's question about what floor they were on, Dante tried to remember how many flights of stairs he climbed to get here "hmm I believe we're on the fifth floor" he answered her before getting up "well, as your older brother, I will be more than happy to take you to your room.. come on Twi Twi" he said as he smiled charmingly and reached out his hand and gently taking her's since she wouldn't know where his hand would be at. As he was helping her up, he looked over at Skyler "wanna come along broski or you got business to take care of?" he asked his younger brother in curiosity. Dante always wanted to hang out with his siblings as much as possible, because one it was fun, two he liked messing with them, and three it was good bonding time. With Skyler tho, there was always a fourth and that was because he wanted to get his brother out of his comfort zone and possibly get him vergé(laid).

Hinata-chan9412

lightningblade109

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( JUSTANOTHERMONSTER )

It was a pretty normal morning for one Rhett Swan, his day started off as it usually did then he went off for his early morning jog then hit the boxing gym for some light training. In reaching the gym he was greeted by the usual faces and the usual sight of someone getting knocked on their a** in the ring, and as usual was hilarious to see. Approaching the ring with a amused smile he addressed the fallen fighter.

"I guess its true, mobility is the first to go when reaching senility" he jested to which he was replied with a scoff from the older gentleman as he helped him up.

"Oh yeah?, just wait till you get a little older and have a few kids; you'll feel it then. I just forgot to keep my guard up at that last moment is all" the older man greeted Rhett with a light jab to the shoulder. Rhett smiled; he had known pretty much everyone here ever since he had joined years ago. It was good to see that there were at least some things that never changed. When the older man mentioned 'kids' the younger male's smile twitched ever so slightly as he remembered that he once he finished up here he would have to go to his new home where he would be living with his new 'family' now that his mom had gotten herself hitched again. Oh well, in all honesty he was kind of excited despite his anxiety; his had now a bigger family and more people to call as such.

Rhett hoped that at the least, his new siblings were nice.

"Whatever man, anyway is the manager around?" the male Swan asked as he scanned the area.

The olderman nodded and simply pointed to the backroom, a sigh escaped Rhetts mouth; figures he would be in there. That pervert was probably watching porn again. Waving at his friends e made his way to the back room and slowly opened the door, to his relief the 'pervert' in question was in the room and was thankfully NOT looking at porn like usual; he entered the room as the other man looked up from his newspaper to see who had walked into the room and gave Rhett a smile.

"Hey brat" he waved lazily as he looked back down at his newspaper.
                                                      "Sup' old man, just letting you know that I won't be entering the exhibition next month, that time of year again" at this the older man sighed softly as he tore his attention away from his paper and back onto the young man.

"I thought you would say that, you're moving into a new place now that your mom remarried yeah?" Rhett nodded, that was one of the main reasons why. In all honesty he didn't have to do this but he promised himself he would devote himself to helping the family a bit more, work was the other reason, it was nearing that time of year where his boss would take on more bigger contracts and as the assistant; he had to help out.

"And work as well, The old bat probably wants to drink and stick me and Ame with everything" he mumbled, feeling sorry for the other assistant, she was still learning the ropes and hadn't been working at the studio for as long as he had.

"Plus, someone needs to categorize all those photos and there's no way in hell I'm letting my boss do it. If I leave it to her she'd mess it up" the older man chuckled at the irritated look on Rhetts face. "But hey, look on the bright side: you get the take photos of beautiful women in swimsuits; whats not to like?" Yep, a pervert as always. Rhett watched as the manager got up from his seat and tossed the paper onto the table.

"That's all, right?" Rhett nodded "Good, since you ain't gonna be around for a bit; care to entertain a old man before you go?" the grin on his face mirrored the one on Rhetts.

- some time later... -

"Damn...couldn't that old man try to ease up on the punches?"groaned Rhett as he gently caressed his injured neck. Once again the old man trounced him like usual, but this time he managed to survive a little longer than before which impressed him; but that feeling had faded when he was sent hard to the ground by a killer hook. "That does it, when I come back he is dead" he cursed. But despite that a couldn't help just let a small smile appear on his face; he couldn't wait until he got into the ring again.

But family came first; today was the day that he, and his brothers would be living with their new siblings after all. The sound of the chatter of passerby's nearby and the feeling of the morning sun rising in the horizon and the cool early morning breeze felt good and rejuvenated the young man as he made his way to his new home. "According to the map, the place isn't too far from here..." her stretched his arms up above him before putting on his headphones and letting his music player blare into his ears. As he continued to walk down the path he thought on what his this new turn of events would bring for him, he hoped that whatever happened; he would be able to protect his family from it, sure some if not all his new siblings might not accept him right away like his other siblings (they were always the more approachable ones anyway, not that Rhett cared) but he really wanted to get along with them, whoever they were.

It didn't take long for him to reach the apartment complex that would be his new home for now (Thankfully it wasn't too far from his gym). Looking up at it from where he stood in front he couldn't help but gape a bit; the place was huuuuge, sure his family did rather well for themselves but this was rather big even for them. Well, it was to be expected he guessed; their family pretty much tripled itself over night so to speak. At least his stuff were apparently already sent to his room according to his mom's text earlier today, she even had to remind her son to 'not scare his new siblings'. Rhett just scoffed to himself as he entered the building; sure he was rather intimidating with all the scars from all the fights on him and the constant need for bandages and band aids (much like the ones on is arm and his face) but he liked to think he was a decent guy, as long as they didn't tick him off.

Eventually, he made it too the front door. "No time like the present I suppose..." he sighed softly before reaching out to the knob to open the door but when he got closer he noticed that the door was in fact open. "Huh...are they already inside?" Rhett thought to himself, adjusting his shoulder bag he entered cautiously. "Anyone home? I hope I got the right pla-" he called out but was cut by the sight of a woman in front of him trying to push some boxes into the place. If Rhett had to take a guess the blonde beauty was probably one of his new sisters, she seemed rather frustrated in her attempts to move her stuff in. This was a good chance to leave a good impression on his new family right?

Clearing his throat, hoping to catch the womans attention he slowly approached her. "Um...Hey there, you need some help?" he smiled, hoping that he did not sound too informal in his speech, his mother had told him that his way of speaking was something they needed to work on; he didn't want to scare his new family.

n a n a ZE xx

o c c: holy moly, i did not realise how long this was. oh well~

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                Skyler blushed slightly, he was uncomfortable to have so much attention at once. Shying away he looked between the two and frowned when Twilight started calling herself horrible things. Moving closer, hesitantly like an abused animal he lowered himself to the ground and gently reached out to place his hand on Twilight's.

"I-It's okay," he said softly lifting her hand to his cheek, "I won't hurt you," he said timidly. His eyes glued to his brother encased he needed to bolt. Growing up in a house hold with alpha males made it necessary to run. Especially when they wanted to play fight.

When his brother helped Twilight up Sky stood as well, "I, I'm n-not to busy," he said to Dante his yellow and red eyes still staring at the two infront of him. He hated his eyes. A part of him had an idea.

User Image

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                    Crystal startled back into consciousness when Kyo placed her on the stretcher and when her phone started ringing with her sisters ringtone. "K-Kyo, could you get that please," she said lifting her arm with the purse attached before the nurses took her into the back.

It wasn't serious she just needed a few stitches. About seventeen and a small blood transfusion to replenish her lost blood. Her agent would probably be calling her again pretty soon as well but if he did Kyo could take a message...couldn't he?

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Fusion Expert 300
      »Twilight«

xxxx »Midnight«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                      Twilight looked at Dante and she blinked. "y-you hate being alone too?" She felt her self calming down knowing that she was safe with these two. When Skyler made her hand touch his skin she shivered. She let her hands touch his face and feel it for a second and she smiled softly. "your really hansom Skyler...But I am sure all my big brothers are Hansom." She herd the french and she blinked She never really herd other languages before and it made her nervous because she didn't know what he was saying. When she was basically asked if touching was how she saw she nodded. "Yeah... All I can do is touch your face and imagine what I see in my mind.... although it never is actually the same as seeing.... I was able to see when I was little.... but thanks to a disease on my mothers side...I lost color when I was 8 and sight at 10." She sighed softly.

"I get scared when the doctors try to figure out whats wrong... I end up leaving before they can figure it out." She got up with the help of her brothers as she was told what floor she was on. "I'm on Floor 4 room 4... and could you guys do me another favor... I can get dressed but.... If I come out looking stupid... could you help me?" She like any other girl was self conscious on how she looked.She was happy Skyler was coming along. It wasn't that she didn't trust Dante but she saw it as the more the merrier. "Umm Dante... what does...plaisir.... mean" She had totally mangled the word She walked with them and she held their hands."O-Oh yeah Kyo made breakfast too Dante. so if your hungry I am sure there is still food on the table." Even though she was the youngest she was acting more of a older sister. But then again when you are siblings with Isabella it rubbed off on you worrying about someone else.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Fusion Expert 300

»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image
                              Isabella walked over and sat down waiting for them to finish with their mother. "Hello sweetie!"Isabella was happy they had a good relationship with their mother. "I am sure another dog wouldn't be much of a problem... Your brother does love his little army." She could hear the woman laughing about the fluffy ball army of pups. She did smile softly at that. "thank you sweetie! I have another client I will call you later and we can finish talking then alright Mommy love you." She looked to Edward and let Eros have his conversation and she took her phone back. She watched Twilight get up and leave letting her sister get dressed she looked at them

Isabella bit her lip not knowing what to do with them right now. "U-Um? Who likes Strawberry Ice cream?" She said showing she got more than one spoon. In fact she got 4 spoons thinking Twilight would eat ice cream with them. "Twilight shouldn't be long..." She stated as she looked at them "Eros lets help Edward to his chair and lets go watch movies or something... Lets go watch Anime...." She knew Anime always cheered her up! It always did! She wondered what they would be doing for Twilight's party. "Do you guys have anything planned for tomorrow?" She asked them. She had to get her mind off of James. She just had to!

»Dante«

xxxx »James«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«
        User Image

User Image

After helping Twilight up, he heard Skyler explain that he wasn't busy. Dante looked at his brother and smiled "that's great! Maybe after we can hit up the town and have some fun!" Dante grinned and winked at his brother as he teased him then chuckled.

Dante brought his attention back to Twilight as she explained her situation more into detail such as losing sight of color at eight and completely blind at ten. All this was so saddened because at work, Dante helped disability kids so he knew what to expect and how to treat each one. So having Twilight and Edward around was nothing new, but he made sure to take care of his brother and now new little sister with great care as he has done with the other kids at his work. Dante took a hold of Twilight's hands and cupped them both in his as he stared deep into her eyes with sincerity even though she can't see him, it felt right "don't worry Twi Twi, Skyler, me and your other brothers will take great care of you.. I understand what you're going through.. I deal with this type of stuff all the time at work, so don't worry to feel like a burden or anything" he smiled sweetly at her then they started walking as she explained that she wouldn't be able to dress herself 100% which is understandable "yeah, we can help you.. right, Sky?" Dante said with a wide grin at his brother, the thought of being able to dress a girl up to a guy would be like a dream come true, but doing it to your own sister was totally the opposite.. especially since she is your younger one.. waaaaaaay younger one.

As they kept walking, Dante heard Twilight ask what 'plasisir' means. He looked at her and chuckled a bit "oh, i'm terribly sorry.. please excuse my French.. after being in France for a couple of years you get use to speaking the language, but umm plasisir means, pleasure.. so what I meant earlier was that, it is a pleasure to meet you" he smiled wide then looked straight ahead trying to look for Twilight's room. Dante led the way since Skyler probably wouldn't have which it didn't matter to Dante because the faster they got to Twilight's room, the faster she would be happier. As they kept walking, Dante heard Twilight explain to him about food being made by Kyo "oh.. all right, sounds like a buffet to me" Dante said with enthusiasm and as he remembered that he didn't eat anything after leaving his friends house, so he probably would head to the kitchen after escorting his dear sister to her room and probably leave Skyler to watch over her.

Hinata-chan9412

lightningblade109

Dedicated Knight

User Image
                                      WHERE entrancexx WITH boy (Rhett)xx MOOD normalxx MIND hum.... a "brother"?

ASPARAAspara struggled with the three boxes. One was huge with an equally heavy weight, then a medium one with a weight to match it, and the small one that was still in her arms (the only one she could carry freely). Dad said my bed and stuff made it here okay... She didn't want to imagine having to move it on her own. Seven brothers and not one of them around... Just as she was thinking that, she wondered where her 'reliable' sisters were too. "Knowing them... they're probably already somewhere causing a fuss." A slight smile grazed her lips as she sighed before being startled by the door opening. "I... could've sworn I locked it...!" She muttered under her breath.

" . . . " Turning around, she met his gaze, feeling a little relieved that she suddenly wasn't alone in such a large place. She was staring at a boy with remarkable features not often seen on a person. But his presence didn't exactly put her at ease since males made her uneasy and always extremely cautious. It was rare, in her opinion, to see someone with such a pale complexion, jet black hair, and crystal clear blue eyes. Not that she was fazed by it or anything, just surprised. "Um...Hey there, you need some help?" When he spoke, she blinked. Is he her kid? Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. He could've been a mover for all she knew, which would explain why he looked rough around the edges, she supposed. "Oh. Are you one of the movers?"

When she didn't know something, she asked. When others came to her not knowing things, she asked on their behalf. It was an endless wave she encountered, people too afraid to raise their hands and ask questions in fear of looking dumb. "I think I can manage... but if you insist, can you help me with that box?" Aspara nodded towards the medium one, then bent down by the largest one and stacked the box in her arms on top of it. Shifting, she attempted to life it. Another struggling obstacle. She tried to look as though she wasn't floundering about lifting it, but there she was standing with the two boxes only slightly rising above the ground. It was her fault for wanting to only use three boxes for the remainder of her things and not include them with everything hauled away in the big trucks. Why do I have to have such lanky arms? It wasn't as though she'd never worked a day in her life. And being a sports enthusiast should've increased her arms strength even slightly, so she thought. "Think this place has an elevator?" A cheeky grin crossed her face briefly when she looked up at him before setting the boxes down again. Being the thick-headed girl she was, she only then realized after that he might be offended if her were in fact one of her new brothers. Aspara was no longer gripping the boxes. She was now standing and awkwardly staring the boy, feeling odd.

Ever on and on I continue circling with nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
                                                                        Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing and suddenly I see that I can't break free
                                                                        speech: #cc4c87 #82c1ea

Sonic_Kaos

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff