• Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
━╃Edward╄━

xxxx ♬Kai♬

xxxxxxxxxx ✎Bell✐

User Image
████████

Edward woke up after he fell out of bed, yes he fell face first out of his bed! Hitting his head on his bed side table giving him a rather nasty cut and spilling the strawberry water all over him. The glass shattered underneath his hands, cutting his fingers badly. He couldn’t feel if his legs were damaged in the fall though he was sure that they would be even a little bit. He tried to correct his body swearing that he’d never let Pongo keep him up late ever again! Though he knew that he wouldn’t stick to that vow as he always stayed up late with Pongo! He tried to pull himself back up and onto his bed but his sheets came off and he fell back this time getting some glass in his back! He cried out loudly figuring that now would be a good time to call for one of his many siblings. Being the real youngest boy of the family he had many brothers to turn to in time of need and he knew which one was closest to him!

“HENRY!!” He called out wishing for his brother to come to him but he didn’t know if he could just rely on the man to come to him in his time of need. He couldn’t move his fingers or anything else without causing himself heaps of pain, clutching the sheets had dug the bits of broken glass deeper into his hands! How stupid could he have gotten? He should have known that the pressure would have made the glass go deeper into his flesh! “Somebody… anybody! Please help!” he said slightly quieter though not quite speaking. His hands shook as he lied there waiting. Why did Pongo have to leave him again? Oh yeah because he was to help Alice finish her CD for Twilights birthday! Well anyways his friend had left at like 3 am and now he was stuck on the floor bleeding and in need of help!

████████

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

~Gabriel Michael Lee~

Gabriel was sitting across from his mother listening to her rant on and on as he was dressed this morning in normal every day cloths. He looked down at his phone before he tryped a reply back.

To: Myla
Message: I might have been then again I might not have been. But you are the cutiest one among your sisters. Besides Eros is falling in love with Bella even if he doesn't know it right now him self with all his secerts. And trust me if your mother and father knew them on he wouldn't be living there even with the one brother he hates aka Kyo.

Gabriel pressed send before he went back to his breakfast as he kept on listening to his mom. "I promiced Eros I would help him out with his work while I am off today mom." He said simply as he sat eating.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Henry Graham Bell~

Henry jerked him self awake before he jumped out of the bed wearing noting but his boxers and not much else. He opened his door and headed next door to Edward. "I should have listened to Eros I swear he worries about you like a mother hen." He picked Edward up and placed him into his chair that Eros got him and strapped him in before he started to tend to Edward's wound. "If it was up to Eros there would be someone in your room incase something happens during the night. But mom wouldn't hear it even if Eros does make more then all of us." He sighed sadly. "Eros and his dam secerts."

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Eros Vladimir Bell~

Eros rolled off the bed that was out in the shed as he had finished his work at three am and his people was coming to get the items shortly. He didn't even bother to fix his hair as he opened the door and helped his men move some of the smaller items out of the shied. "Alright remember the color system and I will see you in a few days." He took a couple packages from one of his workers. "Thank you." He said simply as during the moving he went and took a quick shower and changed his cloths. Once the last item was moved out he turned off the lights in the shied and locked up before he headed into the kitchen and placed the two packages on the counter marked for Twilight. One was box shaped and the other one looked like it was holding a outfit in it.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
━╃Edward╄━

xxxx ♬Kai♬

xxxxxxxxxx ✎Bell✐

User Image
████████

Edward gasped loudly as he tried to pull some of the glass out of his hands, blood seeped from the wounds as he just about heard someone running into his room. “Brother I fell!” he simply said not knowing what else to say. What else could he say besides the obvious? He clutched onto Henry as his older brother helped him into his chair and put the safety belt on. He watched as his brother treated as many of his wounds as possible. removing the glass that he couldn’t and bandaging them up. Kyo would most likely want to see them later on but for now he was simply glad to have Henry helping to wrap them up even if he did hiss and cry out in pain every now and then. Wait Eros wanted someone in his room just in case? Why would their mother not agree to that? After all he did get hurt rather badly! “never mind about that… could you help me get dressed?” he pleaded with Henry knowing how difficult he found it to pull up his own pants with his useless legs!

████████

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
»Kyo«

xxxx »Koji«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Kyo was lucky no one in the house smelled the smoke on him. A shower and some mouth wash should take all the smell away so no one would know. It was a bad habit and his brothers always told him to stop, its not that he couldn’t he just didn’t want to. Sure he could seek help but one or two a week was not bad.

That was enough thinking about smoking he was off to see the birthday girl. Dressed and hair all done and ready for the day he went to see Twilight. Seeing a present outside her door he picked it up and knocked on the door”Good morning birthday girl.” he said to her.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Ai«

xxxx »Kaze«

xxxxxxxxxx »Swan«

User Image
                        Ai groaned as he sat there. He had finished recording the songs for the new cd this morning. But his Manager wanted him to go on a talk show! then go to a Cd Signing at a close by mall! He did agree But he did make a condition that after all of that he had the day off. His band members gave him crap but then he told them that his youngest female sibling had a birthday today. So they understood. The talk show went by smoothly but now he was at the Cd signing. He was actually half way though it when he saw Myla! He quickly pulled out his cellphone and texted her

Hey Myla This is Ai if I didn't give you my number. Anyway I see you. Do you see a Big line with a table in front of it! Go over to the table Don't worry about the buff guys I can deal with those idiots <3 Come say hi to your big brother~ Besides I wanna show off how cute you are. and to talk Present ideas with you. You know. For the pretty princess birthday girl.

He sent the text and he got up and pulled up a picture of Myla that he had taken durring dinner. He showed it to the guards "If she comes around let her in. She's my little sister understood?" Ai watched as both guards nodded. Ai went back to sit down and he smiled as he happily signed the book. "Ohhh is it one of the new family members?! Do we finally get to see one of the pretty babes in your family?!" Ai hit him in the arm "Shut up. She's my sister and she isn't even old enough for you to date!" He saw the male pout and he glared "But Ai~ I am a year younger than you~ How old is this one~" He scuffed.

"Like I would tell you. I promised their father I would protect them from perverts This includes you three." He stated. The girls standing in hearing range awed. "Who knew Ai would be the big brother type~" " Isn't that adorable!" " Oh I wish Ai would be my big brother!" He could hear them whispering about it and gushing over it. Ai sighed as he signed the cd and passed it to Camus "I feel like Ai has the right...and the duty to keep his sister away from Unnoble men who think they can get anything." Ai smiled softly at Camus' words. The girls cooed at that " Camus is so Noble!" " Oh he is the perfect brother type too!"

The Cd went onto Ranmaru. He sighed as he signed the cd "What ever as long as she doesn't get in the way. I am sure she can draw in some guys to buy Our cds." He stated keeping his mind focused on the task at hand. " Daww Ranmaru is so logical!" " No wonder why all of the songs are perfect!" Reniji pouted as he finally got the cd "You guys are mean! I just wanted to meet Ai's family!" Ai sighed "Dawww Reniji is a family guy~" " Oh! He's single too!" "Reniji br my husband!" " No he's going to be my Husband!" Ai couldn't help but sigh "Ladies Please! You are holding up the line!" He said as he looked at them.

They both apologized and the line started to move again. "No I am trying to figure out what would be a good present for Twilight...The Birthday Princess.... I mean She's blind and she has an interest in music.... but that is all I know about her. We didn't really get to talk all that much yesterday because boss called me in last night.I was thinking that I could talk to Myla, The one who is possibly going to come by, and see what information she can give me. Or if Any Ideas pop up while I talk to her." He stated. "Who would have thought, that a Bunch of girls, would get Ai to open up some more." Ai glared at Camus.

Ranmaru chuckled "I like it. Maybe we can get him to sing a lot more in the group. Lord knows he does a lot more solo than in group." Ai sighed at this. Yeah he should do more in group stuff. "Guys! Alot has been on Ai's mind! leave him alone~" Ai sighed at this."No Riniji they are right. I need to get my head back into the game. I'm sorry you two. I will try harder." Camus looked at Ai and he sighed "No Riniji is right. You have been stressing yourself out a lot lately.You'll wear yourself out in a week if you keep going like this Ai. We will take a break until after everything has calmed down. We will keep things inside the city and not travel too far alright? " Ai nodded knowing that he did need to get everything sorted. Like getting to know the girls and then Helping his mother with some things and then he would be able to get back into the groove.

i Lightning XIII
User Image
Myla Rose Bell

Myla jumped as she felt her phone vibrate in her bag and got it out. Myla made a face and decided to message him back..
To: Priest
Your going to stay anonymous?…Fine. S-stop calling me cute already! Eros? In love with Bella!? Wait secret? Aren’t secrets not meant to be told? Unless it’s a bad secret… Wait Eros hates Kyo? Why?

After sending the message she felt that she standing in front of a line crossing it would let her know something that wasn’t meant to be told…she would think of him differently possibly hate him…but everyone has secrets..some are not meant to be told they just have to be kept hidden and not spoken. Myla wanted to know but at the same time she didn’t want her brother called Eros to leave…even though she hasn’t met him they where family…Who is this guy sending her messages are they jokes are they lies are they trying to send her to a trap? She was holding her phone tightly as thoughts ran though her mind. Myla decided to ask either Rhett or Ai about it later since she only met them both in the house. Her purple eyes kinda dark as those thoughts ran though her mind shes kinda confused of what to do…No no bad thoughts today is Twilights day! Myla slapped her face again twice as she walked down the mall looking though the things deciding what to get for all of her brothers.

Myla dropped her phone as her phone vibrated again she was in deep thought and quickly picked it up reading the message. Ai!? Myla didnt remember giving him her number...maybe she did but shes glad that someone she knows has her number unlike someone else that's mysteriously texting her... She nervously looked around and saw a huge line…Oh how her friends are going to kill her… Though her plan now on getting her brothers presents are down since Ai saw her...Myla turned around in case Ai was looking at her and nervously texted back

To: Ai
Ok will head over now!

Sighing as she sent the message she swung her fishing rod case on her right shoulder since her left was getting tired she walked to the line. She was ignoring some of the stares when the girls saw her walking by. She was shocked though that none of her friends where in the line…Shes spared from her friends for now. As she reached in front of the table she looked at the guards and bowed to them. “Hello my names Myla.” said Myla as she showed her student ID to him. In reality she was abit nervous now shes going to see singers!! When Myla was let in she smiled at them all “Hi Everyone im Myla.” smiled Myla. She felt like the odd one here she was still in her sports jersey and shorts…she should had brought spare clothes… "Um sorry about my clothes I just finished my basketball practice.." said Myla nervously to them. She tugged her red sweatband she had on her left wrist.

Thinking:"Everyone has secrets…I think I have to find out his secret in case its bad…”
User Image

Hinata-chan9412

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Isabella May«

xxxx »Twilight Midnight«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User ImageUser Image
                        Isabella looked over and saw Eros. She looked back at her coffee and she sighed. She knew she was throwing Crystals advice out the window but she needed to figure out why Eros and this....Vladimir liked her so much? "Hey Eros... So what did you get my little Dark princess?" She asked as she walked out from the kitchen and she sat on a chair. She was dressed up as a prince. Blue Dress pants with a Yellow line down the sides with a Princely top on. She had went up stairs and changed after making the pot of coffee. She looked at him as she crossed her leg over the other. "Before you ask I dress like this every year for Twilight's birthday"

Twilight was all cuddled up to her big sized plushie when she herd the knocking and then Kyo's voice. She whined softly into the bunny rabbit and pulled away from it " Come on in big brother~!" She stayed in bed cuddled up to the bunny Of course she was facing the door. She was still in her Pj's but that was because she didn't want to leave her comfortable bed. Not yet at least. She knew she would have to at least sit up. She sat up and let the covers fall down to her lap showing her vary innocent looking Pajamas "Did you need something Kyo?" She asked as she held her Plushie. She was still a little groggy from waking up and she didn't really have the desire to move around much currently. She was always like this in the mornings though. If you didn't let Twilight wake up on her own she seemed...Not as happy. She didn't really lash out in the mornings but you could tell that she wasn't her... 'happy' self. In fact... This was actually how she truly felt. She was depressed about loosing her eye sight but she was terrified of the doctors to do anything about it.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Ai«

xxxx »Kaze«

xxxxxxxxxx »Swan«

User Image
                        Ai looked at his text message and he smiled softly They were down to the last group of people. So when Myla came over he smiled as he signed another ten and he waited for the others to catch up. He stood up when Myla came to the guards "Let her though." The guards did just that without any hesitation. "Hello Myla. And don't worry I just came from an all night recording session... Besid-" He was cut off by Reiji "OH MY GLOB SHE ADOR-ACK!" befoe Reiji got even close to her Ai pulled the male back glaring at the brown haired male.

"I am deeply sorry for Reiji's behavior Ms Myla. I didn't think I would need his leash." Some of the girls in the group laughed. Ai shook his head. "Camus! why are you so mean to me!" Ai let the male go and he sighed as he motioned for a chair that was right next to his "Come sit down Myla. I do really need to talk to you about Presents for Twilight." He said as he walked over and he sat down and he signed a couple more Cd's "Oh~ Twilight sounds so Kawaii~" Ai glared at Reiji "Reiji we had this discussion already. I will never in my life let you near any one of my new siblings. "

Ai shook his head and he looked at Myla "Like I was saying. I know she is into music but I am not sure what kind. And then I was also wondering if I should get her anything else.... Like maybe a I pod or a cd player... or an Mp3.." He said as he passed the cds down. "daww Ai is so Thoughtful~" " He is so the big brother type!" " Look how well he is getting along with his little sister~!" Ai sighed softly and Camus looked at Ai. "You could have just bought her the Music store Ai..." Ai felt a vein throb in his forehead. " Camus is thinking smart!" "hey! why don't we buy Ai's sister a present!"

Ai looked up He knew he had to instantly shut that idea down! "Ladies! Ladies~ Please. If you feel as if you must give something to my little adorable sister... How about just buying another Cd. All the money I get will go to spoiling my Princess Sisters" Ai said with a smile. Ranmaru chuckled"Nice thinking Ai." He said. " Thats a great idea!" " It'll be a present for all his new siblings!" Reniji chuckled "Stop hogging the good ideas Ran-Ran! Common girls! I'm ready to sign!" Ai watched as the girls got hyped "Reiji-sama! over here!" " Oh Reiji! over here!" "Reiji sign this one!" " Reiji!" Ai shook his head.

"Alright Ladies! We have another shipment of 3 boxes coming in that's the last 300 cds! " He called out.He signed the last 10 in that box and he tried to get feeling back into his hand. "Sorry if I am being a bother Myla. I just want to make sure Twilight feels welcome. I mean with you guys a Party would do it.... but Twilight can't see... I...I just don't know how to approach it.. " He stated. Camus sighed "Find out what band she likes and See if you can pull favors. If she likes us I won't mind taking a hour out of my day...but then I don't owe you anything." Ai nodded.

That was a good idea... but it wouldn't be as effective. It's not like she could see them."Oh wait! Sorry Myla, I forgot to introduce you to everyone. This here besides me with the blond hair is Camus. The one with White hair and the different colored eyes is Ranmaru, and the Brown haired male at the end of the table as far as he is aloud...is Reiji." Ranmaru scuffed. "Camus The girl is blind. She wouldn't be able to recognize us from a tape. " Ai looked at Myla. "Well she would be able to if We touched her~" Ai Threw his clipboard at Reiji

"Touch my sisters and your Pranking days are over!" the girls laughed at Reiji's scared expression. Camus sighed. "This conversation is going no where. Myla what do you think Twilight would want... it doesn't matter how much it costs... just think of what she wants deep down inside. " Ai sighed as he sat down. "She seems like she would be the person happy that her family is around her.... And that she would be even happier being able to see them if she could..." Reiji looked at Camus and then Ranmaru. "Cam-Cam..... Is Ai-chan broken? I never seen him this worried over something so small before...." Reiji said with a soft pout.

i Lightning XIII

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

~Gabriel Michael Lee~

Gabriel was in the car being driven towards his next job. And they didn't want him to drive him self there so he decided to text the girl back.

Subject: =^.^=
Message: Ah but my little doll you are very cute. Eros's secerts are going to spill out and not because of me. But because he wanted to keep them bottled up for the rest of his life. But his manger has decided because of the company is making her tell them who Vladimir D. really is and where he is. For only Eros knows who Vladmir D really is and where he is. And yes Vladmir D is a male for his other work tells anyone else. That work you are to young to see but it has given Eros and Vladmir D the title's of being perverts. But I do believe Eros's feelings for your sister are very true and deep to his heart. But Eros's life is going to spill out all over the front of the news paper along with Vladimir D's and that might not end well for everyone in the family. Or a great under standing will happen who knows and yet Eros worry's about this nightly.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Henry Graham Bell~

Henry blanced him carefully to help him get his pants on. He didn't speak until he had Edward seated again and was strapping him back into the chair. "Mom's reason was being you wouldn't want it and you are at the age she didn't think you wanted to be babied." He said simply. "Though Eros said he pay for a nurse of what ever gender you felt like you wanted to be around you." He said simply. "But as you was still a minor at the time Eros couldn't really over rule mom on that subject." He smiled softly. "Are you going to take Gabriel up on his offer about trying to solve Eros's secerts before the end of the year when they will be forced out for all to know?"

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

~Eros Vladimir Bell~

Eros stood there and looked her over with a smile before he spoke. "Her princess gown and her crown as well." He said simply. "The dress was made by the most well known dress maker of there time. And the crown is made by a well known maker as well of there time to." He smiled softly. "All real and she can keep them." He said simply with a rather casual but sexy smile on his lips. "Besides I think my boss would make you into a lovely painting if not some other form of work of art." He winked at her. "Twilight's prince shouldn't look so cute this morning though." He took her hand and gently kiss her knuckles on her hand. "Anyway my boss will be in the shield later. He said I will walk you there and let you in there. But what you see of him and learned there you have to keep your self until after the first of the year." He said simply.
User Image
Myla Rose Bell

Myla turned alittle red as Reiji called her adorable..but was shocked that Ai yanked him away. Well at least she knows that Ais a protective brother. She put her fishing rod case leaning on another table and nervously sat down next to Ai and looked at the rest of his crew…They look different meeting them in person then seeing them on Tv…She only watched their live performances on her friends phone. Ais group is pretty lively in person…

I think Twilight would like your CD solo maybe then she can get use to your voice.” said Myla. She blinked as his fan girls where speaking about buying Twilight her present she was going to stop them but Ai did it she was glad he stopped them and listened to Ai speak again. Myla shook her head “Your not a bother Ai you are just being a good brother to her.” smiled Myla.

When Ai introduced his crew to her she smiled at them as he introduced them then made a face as she heard Ranmaru speak saying that Twilights blind and she wont be able to tell them apart. She slammed her hand on the table and stood up “She can hear you know she can tell you guys apart! She may not know what you guys look like but she can tell you all apart!” said Myla she glared Ranmaru. She stopped realizing she spoke back to him and sat down looking away from him after saying that…But it was true Twilight can tell everyone apart just from hearing the persons voice. She just needs to know their name…

She listened to Camus and started thinking…When she heard Ai speak she was shocked that is what Myla thinks of her younger sister too…Mylas eyes turned kind of soft as she remembered the day when she heard that Twilight lost her sight she looked down and spoke “I want her to see…but I know she doesn’t want to because she’s afraid of the doctors…all we can do is just provide her our voices and protect her from danger…” said Myla she wiped her face some tears where spilling..she cleared her throat and looked and smiled at Ai and everyone else. “I think Twilight would love to meet you all and if you give her your CD singles she will fully know you guys. I know Twilight loves music maybe if you guys sing to her in person.” said Myla. In the back of her mind the memory replayed in her mind that day when she heard the news holed herself up in her room crying in her pillow….she fell into deep depression she didn’t show it to her sisters only to her best friend in school…Myla wished it was her that lost her sight not Twilight she doesn’t deserve it…Myla looked at everyone waiting for their answer of her idea. She felt her phone vibrate and decided to answer it after talking with them.

Location: Mall Mood: Mixed feelings With: Ai, Camus, Renji, and Ranmaru Thinking:"Twilight doesn’t deserve to be blind…”
User Image

Hinata-chan9412

((I hope this post is good lol Kinda rushed at the end...))

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
»Kyo«

xxxx »Koji«

xxxxxxxxxx »Bell«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kyo went into Twilight’s room holding the box that was outside her room. ”Coming to see the birthday girl and make sure she is okay.” He said in a cheerful tone. Going over to her he sat in her desk chair. Using that careful peaceful bed side manner taught being a doctor.

”This was infront of your door too.” He said putting the present on her lap before he carefully brushed her hair back behind her ear and ran his fingers through her hair carefully to comb it out. ”So what do you want to do today?” He asked her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff