10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Aвɪ∂αη Kнαƒɪℓ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ek probeer om te genees wat diep binne

[I seek to cure what's deep inside]

Abidan looked away from the little girl long enough to widen his eyes at Donal, remarking, "Oh, but if she'd have me, I would marry her! She could be the princess, and I'll be the prince, and we'll live in a castle and she could have as many beautiful dresses as she wanted, eh, Princess?" He chuckled, shifting his weight to prop the girl mostly up onto one arm, clapping his friend on the back of the shoulder. "Come inside. Are you staying with us, too, or is this temporary, or just a house warming? Because if you're staying, Kara claimed the basement and Yeshaya actually yelled--yelled, can you believe it?--that she wanted the attic. And my coat is on my bedroom bed. So that's that. And Leine, I'll give you the princess in a miiiiinute, Logan and Alex and Samantha have to meet her, so that's that."

He headed towards the house, chatting idly with Ariel as he went inside.
"Ariel? That's a beautiful name. Ideaal vir 'n mooi meisie soos jy." Perfect for a pretty girl like you. "Would you like to meet everyone else? I'm sure they'll adore you, mon petit fille. Logan might even make you something sweet to eat, if your dad is alright with that." And then--oh god.

"Michelle!" Abi grinned at her, offering a one-armed hug. "My dear, my beautiful, my sunshine. I'm so happy to see you, and I'd do what I've done earlier and stack you on the kitchen counter with the others, but I have an armful. This one is Donal's." He grinned and patted Michelle on the shoulder, indicating to the inside. "Yeshaya claimed the attic. Kara took the basement. I have a room on the second floor that has my coat in it. I'm so glad you're here. Come on back in--some of them went to the store, they'll be back in a few."

Bumping open the door with his hip, Abidan slowly walked into the kitchen, grinning.
"'Ey, Logan, Alex, Sean. Get a load of this. I turned into a pimp while I was outside. Maybe you should come and see our returned fu--I mean. Our returning friend, Donal." He chuckled, petting Ariel. "And this one is his. Her name is Ariel, and I've already decided I'm going to marry her, as sy is goed met wat." If she's okay with that. "I also brought in only the most beautiful ballerina in the world." Abi turned his head, grinning at Michelle. "I'm rolling in the women right now."

[Frightened of this thing that I've become]

Bang vir hierdie ding wat ek geword het

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
´¯
´¯
´¯
´¯

┏━━━━Yeshaya ◙ Zevran◙ Knight━━━━━┓

¸¸.•´¯Yeshaya nodded at Yesina's comment on them going to the store, then nodded at Donal to indicate that she was leaving then, but she would be back. It wasn't as though any of them were unused to her conveying complicated things with single nods of her head; it was just implied, along with all the context clues prior to that. Hooking Yesina around the shoulders, she steered the girl toward the car, where something akin to a kidnapping was taking place.

"There will be no police called," Yeshaya replied quietly, sliding into her front seat. At first it seemed she was serious and simply being a kill joy, but then she turned her head toward Sam and widened her eyes, adding, "Because NO ONE escapes from my car. But seriously. Don't break him. One of you has to get in the back." Not that she was going to wait for the shift; chances were, one of them were going to change seats mid-drive anyway, so she put the brake on, buckled herself in and shut the door, turning on the car with a roar.

Instantly, the music started. Yeshaya gave something not unlike a feral grin, full mouthed and all--a rarity, turning it up to the max. It was Neon Trees, Animal, after all, one of her favorites, and one of the few things she'd chance letting people hear her sing. At the very least, she could be awkward after. There was something funny about music that made her more... well. More. More human, more sexual, more alive, more just about anything. And she was willing to bask in those three or so minutes, at the risk of looking stupid at the time.

"Here we go again. I kinda wanna be more than friends. So take it easy on me; I'm afraid you're never satisfied." Oh, story of her life, wasn't it? She actually did sing along, her voice on key, at the very least, though if it was talented was up to anyone else. Pulling out of the spot in the driveway, she expertly avoided crashing into Abidan's bike and shot off down the road.

┗━━━━If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said. Oh, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.━━━━━┛
User Image
Sieze the day
or die
regretting
the time you lost

ean

It's empty and cold
without you here
Too many people
to ache over.

He finally managed to pull his eyes off Selena as he gave Alex a friendly shove. "Forgot my a**." Sean laughed as his form came to lean against the wall. His gaze stayed with Alex mostly, but occasionally his eyes would wander, keeping tabs on what Lena was up to. Damn she looks good... He couldn't help himself. Lena had always been Sean's weakness. The beautiful tomboy. He could still remember the day of her accident, and how his heart had stopped. He raced to the hospital without asking a single question and could finally breathe again when they told him she was going to be just fine. He worried when they spoke about her messing her back up "pretty bad" and by the end of all his question he was pretty sure the nurse was ready to strangle him. Thankfully for her, he caught sight of a middle-aged italian woman. Sean then turned his focus to Juiliana and she seemed more than happy to ease his fears. He had been at the hospital for three hours, had not even seen Lena, and somehow Juiliana convinced him to go home. Everyone knew where Lena got her charms...

Slipping back into reality and out of his little flashback, Sean returned all of his attention to Alex. "I'm good dude. Money in the bank, Roxy's in perfect condition, the part for my bike comes in in just a few days, and I'm living with my crazy a** friends." He laughed a little at that last bit, but truly was happier than he'd ever been. Then his mind set to work. "What do you say bro? We get settled in, get some good eats, hook up the big screen in the front room for some Rock Band. I'll make a liquor run, we'll all make a few phones calls, and BAM house waring partyyy." Sean's eyes had lit up and he nudged Alex, glad to have him at his side. Alex and Sean could easily be considered the party kings. They knew what to bring, they knew who to invite, and they knew how to make it a damn good time. The only real difference between them was Sean was like this all the time, Alex was a bit more reserved when he was sober, but he would not have to think about sobriety tonight. Sean would make sure no one could stand on their own two feet by 4 a.m.
Call
......Me
............Kara

Or The Druggie
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Kara had managed to slip through the front door once more. Everything going on around her was getting to be a bit too much. The low dose, baby anti-anxieties she'd taken weren't doing the trick, but she knew what would. Quietly, she pulled open the door to her basement room and was sure it got shut behind her. Thankfully, it only took her eyes a moment to adjust to the dark and soon Kara was back in the safety of her room. She clicked on just a small table lamp set next to her couch, threw down her duffle and laptop and returned to her small suitcase. It didn't take her long to dig out the tiny bottle she was searching for. She only kept one thing in this bottle; Rohypnol. Kara was a smart kid. Always had been. That would be why she graduated a year ahead of her own class. She knew that each pill in this bottle was only 2 milligrams and that the safe doseage for a girl her weight was 2-3. She also realized she already had other medication in her system. Sadly... She'd been doing this too long. Kara knew very well that she should not be able to handle something like this and still function, but she'd done it a thousand times by now and no one had ever noticed a difference in her.

Swallowing her shame, Kara knew that unless she somehow took the edge off, she was most definitely not going to make it through the afternoon let alone the evening. And as she was just ready to take the pill, her phone rang. It caused her to jump but she quickly scrambled to answer it.

"Hey sis, sorry I completely forgot. I've only been here about an hour though."
"Great, no it's fine Baby. I mean I was a little worried, but that's what big sister's are for. Karbear listen...Mom didn't mean-"
"Yes she did Brit... Don't defend her. Please."
"Kara don't be like that. You know she loves you."
"Well she sure as hell has a funny way of showing it. She's not my mom Brit. Never has been."
Sigh."Alright...Yeah I know she's never really done right by you.... But listen, what she said, it's not true okay? Damien can rot in hell..."
"Can we talk about this later... Please?"
This was where her voice and nerves began to shake. The last thing she wanted to think about was him... He was across the country... He couldn't hurt her now, right?
"Right, yeah, I'm sorry, I know it's still too soon. I love you. Have fun. Tell everyone I said hi."
"I will. Love you too Brit, later."

Without a second of hesitation, the phone clicked off and Kara popped two Rohypnol. She needed the flashbacks to go away. Now.
Once her nerves had steadied and she felt less like puking Kara crossed to turn off her lamp. She'd been just standing there for about five minutes which meant in about ten more she would be at ease and ready to really enjoy the time with her friends. With a deep breath she clicked the light off and started on her way back up the stairs, cell phone on her bed.

User Image
Color Me::
........Ashamed

User Image
Īf ώє ЋΛvε ηø Ρξ₳Cє
ίt°š Бєcάuşє ωε Ήávé Forgotten

Lenie turned to Donn I don't think you have a child any more! if Abidan doesn't kidnap her I promise you I will she smiled at him It's good to have you and Scott back, it wasn't really the same without you guys she patted him on the back and took off after Abi LET ME HOLD MY NEW FRIEND! in the kitchen Lenie looked at all of her friends and then at the child, she wasn't so sure this was the safest environment for a two year old.. but it sure as hell would be the funnest! This little girl would have the best family a girl could hope for. Madeline thought about what it would be like if she left, ow people would see her just walking out. Yeah sure she felt at home with her friends but Sam was always so worried about her, she could tell just by looking at him. Leaving in her mind was a way for Sam to have a real life instead of helping her to live her's.

She didn't want to hold Ariel any more I'm going to go find my room, she turned and was halfway out the door It's nice seeing you guys again she gave the a weak smile and closed the door behind her. Lenie chose a room on the first level next to the door that lead into the basement. it her room there is a sliding door that lead out into the back yeard, it was quite perfect. the full size bed was much bigger then the twin she had been sleeping on for years, there was a built in wall dresser it was all very nice. ((kinda like this but not a bed like that, just a standard bed))

Lenie flopped down on the bed, staring out the door into the yard lost in thought. She felt like crying but she couldn't that has to be one of the worst feelings ever, being on the verge of tears but having nothing happen.

---

Sorry dear he spoke to Shaya but I haven't seen my lover here in so long, me and him need some time. he winked at her In other words.. I'm not leaving this seat. Sam started head banging to the music and singing along very loudly he looked at Scott So are we gunna get kicked out of the store or what bro!

Ťĥąt ωε ßξLÕΠG
ťøgєτнєr

User ImageUser Image
User Image

•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•
Alexander Reynolds
•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alex smirked when he shoved him and followed his gaze over to Lena. He knew Sean had a crush on her but he didn't understand why he never told her. He mentioned a party. Alcohol. That's the first thing Alex said. "Yeah, sounds good to me but Abidan already thinks I'm freaking Kara out so I don't think he'd want any more people here." he bit his lip. Now that they were living with so many people he had to think about everyone else too. "But I'm all for the idea." He smirked and pushed off the wall. "But I should probably find a room." He rubbed his head thinking about it. Upstairs would probably be smarter. He could find the room with the balcony or a large window so he could smoke when no one was around. Yes, his earlier thought was to not smoke at the house but to be honest that was impossible and more of a hope than anything.
                                            "Run the party thing through everyone. I'll be right back." He said patting Seans shoulder before walking up the stairs. He made his way towards the back. When he finally found a room he tossed his wallet, cellphone and sunglasses on the nightstand. The room wasn't that big but he didn't need it to be. It had a balcony and that's what he wanted most. The bed was the same size as the guest bed at Lenas and closet wasn't too small. He just had to bring his things in from Lenas truck and it'd feel like home. Well, honestly, any place Alex was aloud to crash for a while was like home to him. Especially if his Mom wasn't around.
                                            He hadn't seen her in a couple months. He got a call from an unknown number a while ago though and he figured it was her. She was always calling from some one else's phone. He figured it was so he couldn't call back and ask for money. She always thought he was a mooch. Even though he was the reason they never got evicted when he was younger. He sighed shaking the thought of her out of his head. He figured if he never though of her he'd forget about her and she'd be just like his father. Gone.
                                            He made his way down stairs and back to his spot against the wall. He slid his hands into his pockets expecting some pills or something to be there but nothing. They must of been in his car. He nibbled on the inside of his cheek as he looked around. He didn't need anything right now. He could be halfway sober for a while. It wasn't that hard.

Swagger
*゚‘゚・.。.:*.:。*゚’゚・.。
SeLena Nicole Walker
*゚‘゚・.。.:*.:。*゚’゚・.。

User Image
                                                          Lena glanced over watching Sean and Alex talk. She was just glad Alex wasn't alone. Watching Abidan bring in a small child her eyebrow raised. She didn't think a kid would be living with them but it didn't make much of a difference. Walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the second floor. She paused looking down the hall. The first door she came up to she opened. Looking in she bit her lip. The room was large and felt stuffy. It wasn't as good as her room at home but it'd have to do. She walked over to the closet and slid the door open. It was almost big enough for all of her clothes but the dresser would make up for that. She let out a small sigh and walked over to the window. She slid her fingers across the bed sheets before pulling back the curtains. There was a nice view at least. She pushed open the window and allowed the air to flow through. It needed to be aired out. The whole house smelled like it'd been empty for years which only brought the though of ghost back into her head. She set her purse down on her bed and walked out. She walked over to Alex and gave him a small nudge. "You're bringing the boxes in since you weren't around to load them up." She smiled and walked out to her truck.
                                                          She needed to unload the trailer hitch and that's one thing she didn't trust Alex doing. Yes, he could take the quads or dirt bikes off but not her baby. Her parents hated the fact that she still had a bike. After her accident they didn't want her riding anymore but Lena wanted to hop back on the horse so to speak. Of course she didn't race or perform stunts anymore but she liked to go fast. Hopping onto her trailer. She pushed the ramp down and slowly led one of the quads off and over to the side of the house before continuing with the rest of her 'toys'.

clothes
User Image

••Donal Berk••

••Ariel Berk••

It's in the stars that fade to black
and in the depth of sound
that life itself is happier
without the measurement of pound

••••••••••••••••••

User Image

He hadn't run into everyone yet, but Donal found himself rather pleased with the overall result. The hugs were more than welcome and at Sean's playful threat to his hair he shouted back "Hell no!"

"Dah! Bad word!" Ariel accused pointing a finger at her dad which was followed by a swift apology from him. The apology was missed though when one of the girl's favorite topics was broached. The little red-head grinned at Lenie nodding.

"We should be staying unless anyone objects." Donal answered Abidan as he folded up the stroller since it seemed it wasn't needed. He put it on the suitcase to drag along. He watched with amusement at the going-ons. As worried as he had been, it turned out rather well. Grinning at Lenie's comment he shot back "Just make sure you return her, I know where you live!" Then he followed her and the others in at a slower pace.

Ariel was apparently pleased with her future husband and chatted back happily. Though as he continued to use words she'd never heard she decided to question it." What does..." she paused with a look of concentration before trying to mimic what she had heard, and then proceeded to butcher the words "Furn moo-y m...messy sos jy mean? "
••Logan Mills••

Eggs!

•••••••••••••••••

User Image

Logan had just finished the cupcakes as Abidan popped in with a child. Logan was more than sure -even if it hadn't been announced- that Don had to be related to the girl. His eyebrows shot up at that, though in a fashion that clearly stated that 'How in the world did that happen?' The surprise of Donal being here was overshadowed easily. Logan settled for a one handed wave to generally greet the newest wave of people to the kitchen as he set the cupcakes down.

"Well, would you're fiance like a cupcake then?" Logan predicted that the kid was going to be spoiled rotten... and probably before the day was through. "In fact I order all of you to eat - though I assume some of the others went with Scott?" Speaking of Scott, another thought occurred to him. "Has anyone been keeping tabs on the fire he started or is half the house already burnt down?"

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Abidan chuckled, shifting his weight and slowing down the words for her to swallow them more easily, enunciating carefully."Ideaal vir 'n mooi meisie soos jy. It means, 'perfect for a pretty girl like you'. I'll teach you more Afrikaans when I can. Or maybe French or Dutch? Or Swahili? If you like the Lion King, I can sing you the songs to it. The intro song is Swahili."

As soon as Logan mentioned the fire, however, Abidan turned white and quietly handed the girl back to her father.
"'Scuse me." Grabbing up a pitcher, he filled it in the sink and dashed outside, dousing the bonfire thoroughly. It hadn't ignited the lawn--yet--but it had definitely threatened to, and caught a nearby brush aflame. Dashing back inside to get more water, he ran back out to douse the bush--and then got an idea.

Running through the house like a crazy man to his bike, he pulled his bag from the side compartment and dashed back in to his claimed room. Placing his stuff on the bed, he unzipped the bag, pulled out some balloons, and crept back out to the back, filling them with water, one by one.

"Hey! Sean! Alex! Come here!" He yelled, readying a balloon.

User Image
Sieze the day
or die
regretting
the time you lost

ean

It's empty and cold
without you here
Too many people
to ache over.

Sean watched Alex go and considered speaking to everyone, but he knew Alex had the right idea. He needed to claim a room before he was left with something unwanted. Though, now that he thought about it, this house didn't seem like it had anything that would be considered unwanted. It truly had transformed into a mansion. Then another thought passed through his mind. He had blown hundreds of thousands of his "hard-earned" assests on a game room for the second floor. He'd paid the previous owner, some laborers, and the various companies to furnish it... He hadn't even checked to make sure they did it.

Moving quicker than he ever had, Sean charged out to Roxy. He drug out two oversized duffle bags and threw them over his shoulders like they were nothing. Locking Roxy back up tight, he raced inside and up the stairs. He was greeted by Japanese style doors and a fork in the "road." On impulse, he turned right. Hoping to make it easier on the others, Sean went straight to the last room.He was more than satisfied. Grinning from ear to ear, he carefully set his bags down. First item of business was airing out the place. The old man smell was killing the vibe. Lazy as hell, he didn't bother leaning over the lazy chair to open the smaller window and stuck to just opening the larger one facing the backyard. From where he was, he heard Logan yell about the fire. Sean took a quick glance down and instantly laughed. Scott had caught a damn bush on fire without even being present. next thing he saw was Abidan running out with a pitched of water. Assessing the situation, Sean decided his aid wasn't needed.

Next item of business. His contribution to the house. Happy to find another Japanese style door right outside of his room, Sean threw it open. Oh holy mother of God.... It was more than he'd imagined. A pool table, foosball, turntable, bar, big screen tv, surround sound speakers, darts, pong.... A young man's dream come true. The only thing that could make it better.... "OH HELL YES!" The bar was FULLY stocked. ******** the liquor store. This could keep them drunk for a month. He was still admiring what he considered his masterpiece when he heard running footsteps. Excited to share this with someone, he raced into the hall just in time to see Abidan running back down the stairs. "Abi! Whoa! Wait!" With a laugh, he took off in pursuit of his hyperactive friend, but not before calling up the next flight of stairs. "Alex! Dude you gotta see this!" Of course Sean spoke of the game room, but he had no idea what Abidan had in store.

At the bottom of the steps, Sean became lost. Abidan you squirelly a*****e..Where'd you go? it was then he heard his name being called. Along with Alex's. Oh God... What does he have planned? Grinning ear to ear once more, Sean followed Abi's voice. He found him in the backyard, but couldn't quite see what he was holding. "Dude this better be good... You have GOT to see the second floor game room."

Tipsy Detective

[ I was tired of being drunk
My face cracked like a joke
So I swung through here like a brace of Jackrabbits
With their necks all broke
I stumbled at the door with my boot
And I knocked against the jamb
And I scrabbled at your chest like a mute
With my fists of ham

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ M I C H E L L E :: C O O P E R

" Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. "

XXXXXXXXXXXX"Speech."XX"Thoughts."XX"Others."

User Image

xxxxxxxx Michelle's blue eyes drifted from person to person. She watched them interact, watch them laugh...Everyone seemed absolutely thrilled to be living in the same household. Michelle felt the same way---of course she was happy to be with her friends. But still, her ALL was in the back of her head, nagging her and reminding her that nothing was permanent. Not even this. She gave a soft smile to anyone who happened to look towards her. The thin ballerina twisted the ring on her finger nervously, and then proceeded to gently rub all of her knuckles, as well as her wrists. Her joints were so sore---it was worse than any joint pain she'd ever had from dancing, and that was including her ankles. Pointe killed her sometimes...

Michelle jumped slightly as Sean made his way over to her. He took her hand, and Michelle worried about what he was going to do---but soon he kissed it in a gentle manner that made her relax slightly. At least she wouldn't get a bruise from that. She turned a faint shade of pink. "Oh Sean, you're good at inflating my ego." Michelle teased, a grin on her face. He left her, but Michelle didn't mind too much. Sean was a good friend, and attractive, but there was a lot going on right now and she didn't expect too much singular attention from anyone. Especially since little Ariel was here now. She was a doll, and it was no surprise that she was causing quite a commotion. Briefly she caught sight of Yesina, and a few others. Getting in a car to go somewhere. Michelle pursed her lips briefly.

Abidan began gushing over Ariel again, and in response to his words, Michelle smiled. She wasn't too far away from them, and was simply enjoying watching everything unfold. The little girl seemed happy in Abidan's grasp. He carried her gently, happily, and began making his way inside. Michelle's eyes locked with Ariel's for a brief moment, and she gave the little girl a smile.

"Michelle!"

Her head snapped to the side, her eyes now locked on Abidan. It seemed he, being so entranced with the child, failed to notice Michelle who had been standing there like a bump on a log. She smiled again, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. Her brown hair rustled as her hand moved across it. Her hair...Michelle pushed her thoughts away. Right now wasn't the time to be thinking about her chemotherapy that was soon to come. As he offered her a hug, Michelle happily, but gently, embraced him. He spoke, claiming that he would set her on the counter but couldn't. The brunette laughed in response. She was okay with the fact that he wouldn't be tossing her up on the counter. Unlike Sean's small contact with her hand, being tossed on the counter would probably warrant her some more bruises. He put a hand on her shoulder and led her inside, explaining the room situation to her briefly. Michelle merely nodded in response. Her eyes widened as she stepped inside---it was nice. Much nicer than Michelle had anticipated, and the floors...Michelle tapped her heel on the floor twice and grinned. Easy to dance on. At least she would have that to do when she was physically able. Speaking of physically able...
                                                          Michelle's mind wandered back to the prospect of rooms. She bit her lip in a slightly nervous manner. She really needed a room on the first floor...Climbing stairs every day would be a pain now, but in about a month it would become damn near impossible----or at least that was what Michelle was assuming would happen. She'd already been briefed on what all her chemotherapy entailed, and on the fact that radiation therapy would be a good idea as a followup...Her chemotherapy would go in cycles---one week of treatment, and three weeks of rest. Once a month just about. It would be like her poisonous period that would make her nauseous and make her lose her hair...

She turned her attention back to Abidan, who was ranting slightly about how he had two beautiful girls with him. Michelle blushed and shook her head, averting her eyes to the ground. "I think the prettier one is the one you're holding." Michelle said calmly, looking over to Ariel and giving her a big white smile. Some other people went in and out...Michelle looked around---it was about time that she went and found her room. She'd know which one was hers based on the bedspread she'd picked out, as well as the absurd amount of pillows. This little rich girl was going to have a nice bed to collapse onto after her treatments...

Logan gave everyone a wave, and in response Michelle grinned. He had been cooking---Michelle could tell, and it seemed he had just finished up some cupcakes. Cooking and baking were something that Logan and Michelle had in common. They both loved it, but when they cooked together they had fun even if they bickered sometimes...But lately Michelle's appetite had been suffering, and her thin frame seemed even thinner. Still, even if she didn't feel hungry, there was no way she was going to turn down Logan's cooking or baking. Logan mentioned something about a fire, and Abidan was quick to go and check on the situation, pitcher of water in hand.

Michelle smiled and stepped over to Logan. "I hope the cupcakes you made aren't specifically for fiancés, because I would like one in a moment or so." She gave him a big grin, and then a gentle, quick, hug. "But for now I'm off to find my room." WIth that, the female turned on her heel, adjusting the white bag that was on her arm. She stepped out of the kitchen, and briefly looked at the stairs---just the thought of going up them made her feel out of breath. Michelle decided she'd go up there later. Instead she headed down a hallway on the first floor, there were three doors on the left, and one appeared to have been opened already. She opened the second door---a bathroom. A very very nice bathroom. That she would have to share...That was okay though, it was big enough...but when she started hurling...well...Whoever she was sharing with probably wouldn't want to after that. Michelle quickened her pace and headed to the last door. She opened it quickly, and a was of relief hit her when she saw the bed in the room. The familiar yellow and white bed set she'd ordered online, equipped with ridiculously soft sheets and absurdly cushy pillows. Michelle stepped inside her room and set down on her bed, feeling sleepy just because it was so comfortable. "Yay..."
                                                          She stood and walked over to her desk, setting her purse down but grabbing her keys. And that's when she saw a door. And it wasn't a bathroom, she'd already found that. That meant one thing. A closet. Michelle walked over to the door happily, and with almost all the physical energy she had and could muster. Her frail hand opened the door, revealing a gorgeous walk in closet. Yes, she definitely had enough clothes and shoes to fill this place to the brim. Michelle squealed in glee for a moment and then took a breath. She collected herself and then walked out of her room, car keys in hand.

Now she just needed to find someone to help he get all of her bags, otherwise it was going to take her a while. Michelle came to a halt in the living room and looked around for a moment before heading towards the front door. "So...I hate to be 'that' girl, but could somebody please help me with my bags? You know me...So many clothes and stuff..." Michelle called loud enough for others to hear. She supplied the last bit as an explanation, and while it was a true statement, it did not reflect her actual reasoning. But what was she supposed to say? "Oh hey! Come help me with my bags or I'm going to pass out and fall over and stuff."

Michelle shook her head. Yeah that wouldn't go over well...

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Company :: A few people.
Attire :: Pretty
Set The Mood :: Human -- Civil Twilight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It can have no bounds you know
And it can have no end
But you can take my hand in the darkness darling
When you need a friend
And it can change in shape or form
But never change in size
Well the water runs deep my darling
Where it don't run wide

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The second Sean stuck his head out the door, Abidan released a grin so wild and feral that it was probably scary. "Please, remove all electronics from your person after this moment. And, oh, don't worry, my friend. I'll see the game room... after you've suitably cooled off."

It was a bad attempt at a witty one liner, but that was good enough, and he immediately chucked the water balloon at Sean's head, backing up to reload. Stooping to the ground, he swept up another two water balloons, turning to run away with a wild whoop.
"First blood! I'm already winning!" Dashing around the extinguished fire, he crouched, green eyes crazy and vibrant like the African Savannah. "COME AT ME, BRO!"

Taking a second to assess himself, Abidan reached into his pocket, turned off his phone, and then dropped it back in. Water balloons weren't nearly messy enough to destroy electronics, unless things got really crazy. Hopefully it wouldn't be that way, but, doubtless Sean would want revenge.

Wheezing Citizen

__________User Image---->.S c o t t yX D a n i e l X M c C a n n.<----User Image__________
If you could see me
WHOEVER I AM.
It's not like the movies,
but it's not all skin and bones.

((I keep thinking of the Mall of America with this post for some reason.. I live like 45 minutes away from it xD))

User Image

Scott smiled at the way all of his friends acted. Nisa was hyped about getting strawberry cake, Samuel was acting completely fun and friendly as always, and Shaya was just.. well.. it was different. Like she had changed, or something, as soon as she got in the car. Or was it after that? Scott listened to the music along with them, since they seemed so interested in it. Was it the music? Scott laughed, realizing that the music had completely changed Shaya. So music makes her less awkward, or what? Scott liked her any way she acted, even awkward, but it would be cool to see her fun side more often. Scott grinned when Samuel called him his lover. We're not lovers, dear. 'Don't ask Don't tell', remember? he said in the most seductive voice he could possibly manage, which wasn't much different from his deep regular voice. He patted Samuel on the cheek and then smiled.

And about... your other question Scott laughed a little There are TONS of prostitutes and strippers that hang around all army base camps. The other guys would have their fun but.. I dunno.. I guess I just never really noticed. he shrugged. Typical Scott; never noticing the obvious. He hadn't ever really been attracted to any girls, or guys, since recently.. and he hadn't even had sex until prom night this year so.. he was still pretty naive about it. Scott never really understood when people were flirting with him either, unless they were actually touching him; and by that point he would get incredibly creeped out.

Instead of sitting entirely on Samuel Scott laid back, putting his head in Shaya's lap. He grinned up at her. Don't mind me, just keep drivin he said with a laugh. As soon as they got to the parking lot of the mall Scott bolted up right and practically pole vaulted out of the vehicle, dragging Samuel with him. He went around and opened the door for both Shaya and Yesina, smiling at them, but then something caught his gaze.

Was that Logan's car in the Target parking lot? Scott looked harder.
                                            It sure was!

Scott ran over to it, completely forgetting that anyone else even existed, and looked inside. Logan wasn't in there, but the keys were. Scott laughed. Logan you're such a dumbass! he said loudly. Scott put his hands in his pockets and pulled out a long piece of metal that had ended up in there from the bombs he was making earlier. He walked around the vehicle once, looking everything over and just seeing how this particular model worked. Then he got on his back and looked underneath. It was the door that locked, but sometimes the hydraulics for opening it were on the bottom rather than the side.

It took some effort, and fifteen minutes of their time, but Scott eventually got the left door in the back seat to open using only that scrap of metal and a pen he found on the ground. He took out the keys and locked everything up, sticking the keys in his pocket with his wallet and other items. Scott was happy that he had got to the car before someone decided to break in and steal the whole thing. Scott then headed into the mall with his hands in his pockets, wondering why he had come here in the first place. Was it to get Logan's car? He had forgotten the whole point, and that he had come here with friends. But that was alright; groups kinda scared him anyway. Because of the way things went overseas, he would always get worried that people would randomly go missing and then he'd find their mangled corpses somewhere and would have to report it to the platoon or whatever form of group he was in.The Bunkers had been bombed once and there were only two people in Scott's who had gotten out alive. He and Nate, the other one who survived, had dragged everyone out hoping they would find someone still living while the bombs were still going off and enemy troops were rushing in. Even in the hospital he would get worried about it, or would worry because they didn't allow him to sleep with a gun or any form of weapon alongside him.
                                            Maybe because he'd almost killed the nurses more than once..

Scott walked into the large building and just stood there, wondering what the hell he was supposed to be doing.

When I would call you up
so we could SHOOT the MOON.
These days I'm left to howl in tune.

______----->.T h e X B e s t X R e v e n g e X I s X J o y.<-----xxxxxx
User Image
Sieze the day
or die
regretting
the time you lost

ean

It's empty and cold
without you here
Too many people
to ache over.

The balloon hit him square in the chest. It was a bit of a shock at first, but Sean gained his composure quickly. "oh you dirty b*****d!" Sean yelled, laughing. Quickly he removed his cell from his pocket. Androids didn't do so well with water. He set it down on a chair before racing down the steps toward the pile of balloons Abidan had created. He gripped two in each hand, as fast as he could carefully manage and took off toward the edge of the pool farthest from Abi.

"Dude, you're dead!" he chucked one balloon straight for Abidan's chest hoping his years in baseball would still pay off. "Alex, Don, Logan! I need some reinforcements out here! C'mon!" He called back toward the house, his bulky frame attempting to hide behind a tree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff