---Credits---
---You Are Here---
---Plot--- Whats going on here?
---Rules---
---Skeleton---
---Updates---
---Characters---
---Credits---

14 Friends.You know how the story goes, they've been through everything together since diaper days, or at least pretty close to it. Now having graduated High School, all have decided to move into an old victorian house which they each pitched into buy and keep. Living under one roof can cause a lot of...stress. Pregnancies, drugs, violence, cheating, all secrets end up uncovered and out in the open for all to hear..or see. Everything that they once believed may turn to nothing but lies. As old and new love interests ignite in the house, secrets are discovered. As friends will, they never kept secrets from one another, or so they dreamed.

Being as close as best friends can, secrets are bound to break hearts, relationships, even their whole friendship could come crashing down. What happens when someone turns up to be a parent...or a soon-to-be parent? Homosexual...all these years? Nothing in all their years together could have prepared them for the secrets hidden in their friend's lives. These secrets will be uncovered...or will they? You choose. Will they strive and become closer than ever to try and help their friends and loved ones survive or will they just dump them and leave them to deal with their own problems? You are the puppet masters, you decide their fate.
------------

User Image
---You Are Here---
---Plot---
---Rules--- This is How We Roll
---Skeleton---
---Updates---
---Characters---
---Credits---

L i t e r a c y
______//Number One//
I beg of you please be as literate as you can be. I am not asking for story book authors. Also be as detailed as you can because it's very neat and it gives the other fellow roleplays a better idea of what you may be talking about!
______//Number Two//
When posting please type atleast a full two paragraphs with six to eight sentences in each. I understand writers block but do not use that as an excuse every post and of course if I can post two or more paragraphs then you and everyone else can as well.
______//Number Three//
The last rule I have on literacy for now is that everyones first opening post must be atleast three or four very detailed paragraphs explaining who your character is, what he/she is like, what they look like and all that good stuff.

P r o f i l e s
______//Number Four//
Please fill every area out on the profile skeleton with as much detail as you can muster.
______//Number Five//
I have the power to reject any profile that does not meet my standards, so please be very detailed, understandable and literate.
______//Number Six//
If you need help with anything on the skeleton then feel free to ask for help and I will do the best I can.
______//Number Seven//
Please title the profiles "I have a secret."
______//Number Eight//
If I ask you to change anything then please do, no complaining. Please be understanding if you are not accepted, just because you didn't get into my roleplay doesn't mean you won't get into someone elses. Oh and please do not post until I have added your profile and accepted you in a message.

O t h e r
______//Number Nine//
Please feel free to decorate your profiles by adding sayings, names, lyrics, pictures you know fun stuff.
______//Number Ten//
I'm not god but I am pretty close so please abide by my rules... You've heard this all before.
______//Number Eleven//
I choose whats goes. I'll add or rid the roleplay of as many rules as I choose.
______//Number Twelve//
Have oodles of fun.
_____//Number Thirteen//
You may have more than one character after I have seen that you are capable of keeping up with the thread.

A d d e d
______//Number Fourteen//
Reservations are SIMPLE. Just message me, let me know if you want male of female reserved. I'll hold the slot for four days.
_____//Number Fifteen//
NO RE-RESERVES. If you don't get the profile to me in the allotted time, I will remove your reservation. IF you get your profile to me before someone else takes the reserve or the slot is filled, well then you get lucky.
User Image
---You Are Here---
---Plot---
---Rules---
---Skeleton--- And just Who do you think you are?
---Updates---
---Characters---
---Credits---

[size=16]••[color=YOURCOLOR]First Name[/color]•[color=YOURCOLOR]Middle Name[/color]•[color=YOURCOLOR]Last Name[/color]••[/size]
[size=14][color=YOURCOLOR]UserName[/color][/size]
[size=8]Extra Links[/size]
[imgright]Direct Link of image[/imgright]
[size=12][color=YOURCOLOR]•General•[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Nick Name--[/color][/size] [size=9][][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Age--[/color][/size] [size=9][18-20][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Style--[/size][/color] [size=9][][/size]

[size=12][color=YOURCOLOR]•Basics•[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Biography--[/size][/color] [size=9][At least two paragraphs.][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Personality--[/size][/color] [size=9][At least two paragraphs.][/size]

[size=12][color=YOURCOLOR]•Family•[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Father--[/color][/size] [size=9]Name first & Last [middle optional] -- [Image Link optional] -- [age Optional][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Mother--[/size][/color] [size=9]Name first & Last [middle optional] -- [Image Link optional] -- [age Optional]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Brothers and Sisters--[/size][/color] [size=9][[If more then one bullet from please]] Name first & Last [middle optional] -- [Image Link optional] -- [age Optional][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Extra--[/size][/color] [size=9][any extra family members that live with you.] Name first & Last [middle optional] -- [Image Link optional] -- [age Optional][/size]

[size=12][color=YOURCOLOR]•Extra Information•[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Likes--[/color][/size]
[size=9][bullet form][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Dislikes--[/color][/size]
[size=9][bullet form][/size]
[size=10][color=YOURCOLOR]Other--[/color][/size] [size=9][anything I missed, anything you would like people to know or anything interesting.][/size]

User Image
---You Are Here---
---Plot---
---Rules---
---Skeleton---
---Updates--- Attention Please
---Characters---
---Credits---

Mmkay. So, not quite open yet. Still Under Construction even.
Accepting Profiles Now.
Cutting the ribbon today! We open. =) Please remember roleplayers, your first introduction post must include either your arrival to the house or your journey there, and NO ONE has claim to any specific rooms yet. There is three stories, plus an attic and basement. Enjoy!
We have our first Admin! RAWR hear Addy roar. =)
Slots filled!!! WOO
---You Are Here---
---Plot---
---Rules---
---Skeleton---
---Updates---
---Characters--- These people I thought I knew...
---Credits---

Accepted

Females
Males

1.Kara Lily Rose//ScarlettLegionaire
1.Logan Lark Mills//Shadow Vin

2.Olga Antonia Larisa Jocov//Adhishthira
2.Scott Daniel McCann//Adhishthira

3.Yeshaya Zevran Knight//Je Te Souviens
3.Abidan Nbuntu Khafil//Je Te Souviens

4.Yesina Grace O'Brian//Poohbears Stalker
4.Alexander Henry Reynolds//Je t aime augustracine

5.Selena Nicole Walker//Je t aime augustracine
5.Samuel Isaac Isherwood//no-explanation

6.Madeleine Rebecca Isherwood//no-explanation
6.Donal Quin Burk//Shadow Vin

7.Michelle Anne Cooper//Candy and Formaldehyde
7.Sean Samuel McQueen//ScarlettLegionaire
---You Are Here---
---Plot---
---Rules---
---Skeleton---
---Updates---
---Characters---
---Credits--- And the award goes too...

Idea Stolen From:: XxXJunoXAngelXxX
The Good Kids:: Admin(s)- Adhishthira
First to Join//First Female- Meridon Amaranth
First Male- Shadow Vin
The Kids Who Got Coal For Christmas::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Madeleine:: Has her room right next to the basement doors. has her own longe seat and a small t.v. Also has a sliding door leading to the wrap around porch.
Michelle:: I gave her the last ground floor room due to her illness, I assumed stairs every single day would not be something she wanted to do. She has a vanity mirror/dresser, a large walk-in closet, and the only "designer" desk in the house.
Scott and Logan are next to each other, as requested. Both also have large "science" desks in their rooms xD
Scott:: has a bed and futon. The futon is placed in front of a wall mounted tv.
Yesina:: has a large desk, her guitar, a chair to practice in, and wall mirror unit with drawers underneath.
Selena:: has the largest walk-in closet in the house, a wall mirror unit, and one extremely large window.
Abidan:: His room is a little random xD. Two windows for a nice view. A nice sized desk, full wardrobe, and dresser drawers just in case. Oh! And a rolly chair for his desk xD.
Donal&Ariel:: Cushioned window ledge, lots of play things, a full length mirror, walk-in closet plus dresser, and a table with a small t.v. in front of the bed for cartoons before bed xD
Samuel:: rounded designed couch in front of a large desk, cushioned window seat, and walk-in closet.
Alex:: Balcony access, t.v.,huge wardrobe plus desser drawers, and his own desk as well.
Samantha:: I made her a room but I have a feeling we've lost her. If she does not return soon she will be released and I'll hurt for someone to take her place but currently the room holds a designer wardrobe, balcony access, a lounge chair/couch thing, vanity mirror, and corner bookcase.

Floor Specifics!!!
Ground Floor:: Living Room with Wall mounted 72 in t.v. The table in the back can be used for anything (-cough-beerpong-cough-) but has a stereo sitting atop it. The dining room does indeed have one huge a** table with 16 chairs. The extra two at the ends are to be used for guests and birthdays. The back wall is also all glass, one giant window with a view of our backyard pool. Nisa's grand piano for entertainment and a large couch around a fireplace. =) The foyer is just one large welcoming area with a coat closet to the right. The kitchen has a HUGE refrigerator/freezer, a million cabinets, a countertop island in the middle, and a sliding door to the back porch.
Second:: This floor has three bathrooms. One full master bathroom, one with shower and toilet only, and one with toilet only. (assume all have sinks.) The game room (Couldn't tell could ya'? Lol) has a DJ turn table, pinball machine, foosball, pool, 72 in t.v. with game consoles available, rolling chairs, ping pong, surround sound, darts, card tables, AAAAND a full stocked bar =P
Third:: Welcomed by a hallway of knowledge (that is indeed all bookcases you see.) into a casual lounging area. More for the peace and quiet type. there is one basically all glass wall here as well, and the staircase you see behind the couch takes you to the attic.

Things I will be designing later that are less pertinent are the basement, attic, and backyard. Here are their basics...
Basement: As large as the third floor. Has one bedroom, as well furnished as any other, the laundry room, a partial bathroom (Bathtub and toilet only) a lounge area, and a storage room.
Attic:: Basically a loft apartment. There is one wall that blocks the view of the back which is where the bedroom area is. The front is an open area that will be used as any character sees fit. Art studio, dance studio (it will have a wall of mirrors,) or gym (I will place equipment there as well.) The whole thing is brightly lit by a roof window as well as a window in front and back.
Backyard: Of course we have an epic pool. BUT. We also have our very own hottub, firepit, and grill/bar area.

We are living the DAMN good life. Lmao.

Finished Ground Floor
Finished Second Floor
Finished Third Floor
Call
......Me
............Kara

Or The Druggie
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

The sun slowly rose over the horizon, and gradually, blinded a young girl behind the wheel of her Honda Hybrid. A heavy sigh then an over-the-top yawn and she pushed her fat sunglasses down over her beautiful green-hazel eyes. Obviously, she preferred the moon.
Return to days when you knew you still felt alive.
A full day straight with no stops was a bit much for the young woman, but she had decided the day before to handle it, after all the anticipation of seeing her "family" again was almost unbearable. The only regret was not stopping at the last gas station to "relieve" herself.
Take back the beat in your heart. Why fight when you can be bought?
Expertly, a graceful hand lifted away from the steering wheel and plucked a CD case from the passenger seat. Barely watching the road at all, the girl flipped through her pages and pages of CDs until she came across the perfect thing for her. Escape The Fate. Ejecting Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, she forced the new CD mix in and sang along to each lyric as the song started in.
A withered past and blurry future. My heart's on an auction and it goes out to the highest bid
Our young traveler goes by the name of Kara Lily Rose, more commonly called Mouse or Baby. Typical movie driving scene. Windows down, sky roof open, medium length rainbow hair blown back by all the wind. The music blaring as it usually did in her little red car. Sunglasses glaring back at other drivers as they reflected the rays from the soft gaze of a young 17 year old female, escaping from the big city and making a cross country journey. This little trip of her's had taken up the better part of her week and she hadn't really spent much time looking at all the scenes. She'd driven for days on end only sleeping for a total of 20 hours over the entire embarkment, and to make things worse she had been away from her friends and in New York with her parents for a little over a month now.
There's a place that I've found. As far as I can see, this place lies within the depths of my dreams.
A quick bathroom break then it was back into the car. Another 5 minutes and then the hopes rose in her as she began to exit the last city. Country side was all around her and she knew now only a few more towns before she could get to her first real home. She could imagine the greetings, hugs all around and a million I've missed you's. She could hardly wait to see those friendly faces once again. The vacation she was returning from had been cut short, by herself to be honest. She only wished she could now forget why she left in such a rush just like all the times she knew about but had "no memory of" now. All the times growing up with her father...All the times she refuses to think about.
Oh my God, I have the remedy for love.
Of course it was no time to think of such things. Kara's arm bounced over to skip the end of the last song and move to another random one. Smirking she nearly screamed the lyrics, excitement overflowing from her. Just the thought of being away from her family made her ecstatic. She could clearly envision the angry expression of her Father as she up and left them all in New York where they had always spent their vacations. Now the only thing she couldn't wait for, was to stop driving, see her friends, then pass out in whatever room they had left for her...If she wouldn't beat them all there.
I fell so hard that I'm killing myself
A few hundred miles and a good two hours later and relief flooded her petite form. She'd finally come to the Welcome sign marking town limits of their humble little town. To see the familiar scenery made her so giddy inside. So very soon and she'd be home. So very soon, and she'd be safe again.
You found that you are lost again. Try to make your way back home, found that you're alone
Parking in the street was the best option for the moment but she didn't really think twice about it. Without thinking her hand snapped the keys to their side and the car shut off and the sudden silence would have scared her, if she wasn't already half-way up the drive. Kara's fist drove hard against the door at least three times but in the end she refused to wait to be answered like a guest, this was her home. Forcing the door open, she stepped inside and immediately realized she wished she hadn't done such a thing. Now she had to yell, or worse...search And the house felt so empty...It made her a bit freaked out.Someone could come around a corner at any second. Shaking her head to clear her mind of such pessimism she took a breath. Her teeth came over her bottom lip and she thought it all over for a moment, chewing nervously before finally calling out, in as loud a voice as she could manage (hardly any volume at all)
"Anyone home?"

User Image
Color Me::
........Paranoid

Anxious Elocutionist

7,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
┏━━━━Yeshaya ◙ Zevran◙ Knight━━━━━┓

¸¸.•´¯Yeshaya hunched over a computer screen, folded fingers resting against her lower lip, grey eyes staring intently into a series of numbers and dice rolls. What idiots. No one in their right mind arranged a DnD page like this, especially not one made for 3.5. There were too many rules to comprehend them all in this jumbled mass.

Cursing softly under her breath, she copied the contents to a word document and instantly set about deleting entire sections, outlining a few in red text and bolding precious few other words. After paring down seven pages to about half of one, Yeshaya reached across the carpet she sat upon and snatched up a green notebook.
"Finally. I want to make a damned tiefling; don't give me some crap about other races, I just want the stats. Christ...."

To be frank, even under her irritation, she was glad to be here. She had only arrived about thirty minutes ago, in her beat up, ancient little Passat (named Sam), puttering up to the old house--which was charming, she judged upon exiting her car. It had class. Though her key jammed horribly in the lock (or maybe that was just her), everything else had seemed in order, and so she left her things in the trunk and plopped down into the living room to wait for everyone else.

Ah, it was the beginning of the rest of her life, wasn't it? Her job was starting soon--as a designer for the local theater's costume shop--she would be living with her friends, and, best of all, she didn't have to live with her parents anymore. Or, actually, socialize, now that she thought about it. Socializing and making new friends was hard, and she hated it. Especially since it always wound up making her look like the bad guy. Even when she had been raised as a politician's daughter--for a while, that was--that whole talking thing was like walking on hot coals for her. Even when--oh God, exceptionally when--she liked someone. Then she couldn't get a word out of her lips. She could think of them, that was for certain, but sentences just never formed themselves. Shy didn't cover it.

Speaking of shy, she wondered, temporarily, about her mother, alone at her new house. The woman had never remarried, and expressed little desire to do more than curl up at home with her dog. Eh. Well, she would be alright, Yeshaya instantly assumed. It seemed a little cold, perhaps, now that she thought of it, that she would regard her mother so dismissively. But they both had separate lives, and in no way depended on one another--so why should she stick her neck out for someone who didn't seem to want it? It made no sense.

Somewhere near the end of her train of thought, the door slammed. Yeshaya jumped and grabbed up her notebook protectively, staring with slitted eyes toward the direction of the front hall.

"Anyone home?"

OH. She snorted and dropped the notebook, rising from the floor to peer around the corner. Yep. That was Kara, alright. Yeshaya indicated her presence with a simple wave and pointed a finger at herself.

"Me," she replied, because she wasn't too great with conversation anyway. Besides, it wasn't as though she needed to elucidate her point. "Thought you were in New York?"

┗━━━━If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said. Oh, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.━━━━━┛
Call
......Me
............Kara

Or The Druggie
User Image

User Image

Kara's fingers nervously fiddled in the silence, but her body would tense as she heard the slightest movement from the front room. She felt the instant relief flood over her as she laid eyes upon Yeshaya. She smiled, glad to see it was a female friend in her presence. Kara had nothing against her male companions. She loved them just as much as her girls, but her fear was rooted deep within her core. Too many men had done too many things to her for her to ignore.

"Shaya!" she called, genuinely happy to reunite with her friend. Mouse slipped over to embrace the girl with the biggest smile she'd worn in a long time. "You knew I wouldn't miss today. I couldn't wait for the chance to move in here...And, besides, Mom and Dad were getting sick of me." she chuckled but deep down her stomach churned. Her friends adored her parents...If only they knew the truth.

Little Kara pushed those thoughts away as she stepped back toward the door. In her mind, she was weighing her options. Bring all of her things (which consisted of nothing more than two duffle bags, her laptop in it's case, and a smaller suitcase) inside, or explore. She turned back to Shaya. "I'm guessing you've claimed your cave already?" she spoke, still wearing her meek little smile.

User Image
........Paranoid

Anxious Elocutionist

7,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
´¯
´¯
´¯
´¯

┏━━━━Yeshaya ◙ Zevran◙ Knight━━━━━┓

¸¸.•´¯Oh, hugs. She never knew what to do with them. Patting Kara awkwardly on the back with an arm, she let the other dangle freely. It wasn't an insult, or by any means a 'diss'--she just couldn't figure out how to react to these kinds of things. Of course, 'hugging back' was the obvious answer, but when you couldn't muster up the energy required for such an action, why bother? That was just dishonest, and she was always honest with her friends.

At the mention of her parents, Shaya made a faint noise in her throat, something like a vague "hmmm". Kara's parents had never exactly been on her radar, but she knew something was up by the way Kara always had that faint shift. It wasn't enough to give her any indication of something being wrong, per se, it was just... off. There were tells in people, and this was one of Kara's. But she didn't mention it. If she couldn't come up with a reason why this was a problem, or even if she was right about the tell, then there was no point in bringing it up.

At the mention of a 'cave', she shook her head, shoving her hands into her jean pockets, shifting her legs about. A faint squeak came from her shiny, new, tight black leather boots, and Yeshaya immediately bent over, checking them for smudges. Good. Nothing. She straightened up again and looked around.
"Only been on this floor. Was waiting for you all. Kitchen seems fine."

Fixing her eyes on the smaller girl before her, she offered a rare, close-lipped smile.
"I guess this is the start, eh?" Hopefully she wasn't coming off creepy or wrong or just plain awkward. Chances were, they wouldn't mind, everyone who would live here knew her awkwardness well enough, but... still. Yeshaya thumbed at her face scar absently.

┗━━━━If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said. Oh, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.━━━━━┛

Wheezing Citizen

______----->.T h e X B e s t X R e v e n g e X I s X J o y.<-----xxxxxx
User Image_________User Image_________User Image

If you could see me
WHOEVER I AM.
It's not like the movies,
but it's not all skin and bones.

I'd really rather just leave. I have a life, you know. Scott complained, looking straight in the eyes of the woman who sat across the table from him. He'd been in this place for almost a whole month now, and that was far to long. He hadn't seen his friends in.. how long? Back when he came home from bootcamp, when he was given two months leave before being deported... About a year and a half ago now, maybe two years. It didn't help that he had been only five minutes away from them all for the past month and hadn't been allowed to see them, or anyone but specially trained doctors and psychiatrists. He hadn't even been allowed to attend his mother's funeral without an escort. Mr. McCann, are you listening at all..? We're signing documents so that you CAN leave. the woman said. She'd been helping him improve his apparently "broken" mentality over the past month. Scott laughed, remembering. He'd always had a slight problem with memory loss.

Scotty took the papers from her hands, not wanting to read them off to him, and just signed them.

It took another hour before they gave him his clothes and allowed him to leave. The only things he had were the items he'd come with. A wallet, his clothes (which were Marine fatigues), and the letter that stated his mother's death that had started this whole thing in the first place. The VAP hospital got him a cab, being that there was absolutely nothing but his I.D and a set of keys to a tank in his wallet, and he was driven to the place he used to call home. It was giant, and old, and magnificent, and full of memories that currently scared the s**t out of Scott. He didn't want to confront them, or himself in any way, so he turned and walked. He walked until he got into town, and he threw away the Meds his psychiatrist had prescribed him as he opened the door to the bank.

Apparently he was rich now, due to inheritance... Scott wasn't sure whether he wanted the money or not, but it's what his family would have wanted so he opened a separate account and put every last cent in it, which came to over five million.. it was crazy. The first thing Scott did with the money was but two six packs of Guinness, which had been his mother's favorite alcoholic beverage. The fact that the liquor store was directly next to the bank either said something horrible about the town, or was merely a coincidence. Either way, Scott took it to his advantage. As well as the military getup, cause without it they would I.D him and realize that he wasn't old enough to drink yet, technically.

He spent the night on the front lawn of his old home, not daring to enter the house.

---

Upon waking up, Scott remembered the house. The one he had slept on the lawn of was not the only place he had to live! He and his friends had bought a house, pooling all of their money into a wonderful new home that they could call their own. Scott grinned and jumped up. The keys to his car were inside the mansion, and the car was in the garage so.. Scott walked again. Or ran, actually. All the way into town, leaving the few Guinness bottles that were unopened on the lawn. He had a killer hangover starting up, but he did not give one single ********. After almost two years, he would finally be able to see his friends again. People who he cared about, who weren't dead, and hopefully wouldn't die anytime soon.

It looked like there were already people at the house, which made him smile even more. The only reason why he wasn't laughing or doing anything completely stupid and crazy was because of the meds they'd stuck him on, they were suppressing his emotions. So he'd be a bit different for a while, but then everything would go back to normal. The second thing Scott noticed was the absolute lack of security on the house. Where were the cameras, the lasers, the bombs?? Plus, there was no fire pit. How could any home that he lived in not have a fire pit!

Scott halted for a moment, overwhelmed with some form of fear.. what if nobody was inside? What if his friends didn't really exist.. they were just figments of his imagination, like all of those other things. He couldn't turn the handle. He just stood there, worried as ********.

Then he turned and walked away, completely unable to face his fears. He'd just allow himself to get over it and would walk around town for a while, maybe pick up some new clothes. Not that walking around in his military fatigues wasn't rewarding; people were shooting him looks left and right. Women were watching him, even some men. It was flattering, really.

Scotty found the local Target and went inside, smiling at people who passed. Even though he was alone, he still enjoyed ******** the place up while he was there. Scott sat in the furniture area for an hour, just watching people pass by and talking about random things with the employees who eventually gave up on asking him to leave. People were like toys to him, little dolls to watch and observe and learn things about. Just by looking at someone he could figure out so many different things about them, from examination and the theory Sherlock Holmes often used for deduction. It was really weird, and the people passing by often got a little creeped out, but Scott didn't care. He hadn't been able to figure people out in a long time, and it was one of the things he liked to do; learn. Understanding things, especially complex things like people.. or dangerous things like poisons or bombs.

Eventually he got bored of examining people, and he went to find a backpack, some supplies that bombs could be made with, and two pairs of jeans as well as three new shirts that were just plain black. He also got himself some sunglasses, painkillers, a pack of Camel blues, and a cheap lighter. He lit up a cigarette outside of Target where he shoved everything he'd just bought into the new backpack, keeping the things for making bombs inside of the plastic bags and putting on the sunglasses. Scott dry swallowed a few of the painkillers he'd picked up and slung the backpack over his shoulder, taking his time in walking back.

It was really turning out to be a nice morning. Scott lit another cigarette almost immediately after putting the previous one out under his A-grade combat boots. That needed to be shined, he noticed. Scotty wondered who was at the house already. He'd wanted to leave the VAP hospital by today specifically because it was the day everyone was planning on moving into the new house, and Scott didn't want to miss out on that. They would all be there, all his friends. Scott closed his eyes and stopped walking, sighing. He was unsure of how he would react to it, not knowing his own mind lately. But most of his friends had known him since kindergarten, and apparently there were many things that his memory had hidden from him over the years. So they likely would know how to deal with it, no matter what happened. Still, he was scared of snapping. All of the stress building up was crazy, and that compared with the joy and relief of finally seeing the only people he had left was relatively hard to comprehend.

Scott sat down on the bench of a nearby park and just stared at his hands, rough from a lifetime of fire and creating hostile weapons as well as strange artifacts. He decided to put off going to the house for just a little longer. He couldn't go just yet, not until he was absolutely ready.

When I would call you up
so we could SHOOT the MOON.
These days I'm left to howl in tune.

__________---->.S c o t t yX D a n i e l X M c C a n n.<----__________
Call
......Me
............Kara

Or The Druggie
User Image

User Image

Kara was probably the most accustomed to Shaya's social awkwardness. Afterall, put men into the picture and Kara could become just as "awkward." To her, Shaya was perfectly normal. So it came as no surprise that she had just been waiting in the front room. In fact, if Kara had been the first to arrive she probably would have done the same thing.

"That's great. Logan will be happy. Always the chef." She spoke gently, avoiding eye contact with the other girl. Not out of awkwardness, her gaze was just distracted by the high ceilings and extravagant lights. This Mouse has never holed up anywhere so beautiful. Grungy apartments and broken down duplexes were all she'd ever known. thought process broken, her attention turned back to Shaya as she spoke. A small smile graced her features as well. "Yeah...I guess it is." the idea of it overwhelmed her for a moment as she turned to face the doorway once more. Calming her nerves she called back "I'm going to grab a smoke and then explore a little bit, but I have dibs on the basement if it's furnished." with a glance over her shoulder before slipping out the door toward her car. She knew her nerves were shot because she needed more than a cigarette, but she also knew she couldn't just pull out her kit right there in their front yard. Her "medication" would have to wait until late in the night in the privacy of her new bedroom.

So for the time being, she opened her passenger door, gripped her pack of Camels and lit one.

User Image
........Anxious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces