duck! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 >

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      xx ♚ ━ ◞ they told you everything was waiting for you xxxxxxxx ♚ ━ ◞ they told you everything was set in stone

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
              User Image

xx it's an OPEN.BOOK ━ × a road in reverse &&⇣˚ a brand new hook
              XXXXX █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE
              XXXXXXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE XXX FORGET THAT CURSE
              xx User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x

₀₁. ━ ◞ introduction & welcome

♔. role play ▬ ever after high
                              ♔. owner ▬ wearegliding5683
                              ♔. credit/original owner ▬ pimp-sensei
                              ♔. level ▬ three paragraphs plus
                              ♔. theme ▬ romance / fantasy
                              ♔. storyline ▬ mattel / pimp
                              ♔. layout ▬ pimp-sensei
                              ♔. lyrics ▬ ever after high theme
                              ♔. picture ▬ google
                              ♔. ooclink

hello! my name is pimp-sensei and this is my ever after high roleplay.
                              what is ever after high, you ask? well it's a web series by mattel.
                              the ones who brought you the web series monster high. never heard
                              of that either? god damn it. well ever after high is about the sons
                              and daughters of famous fairy tales during their high school leading up
                              to the sacred legacy day where they vow to follow in their parent's
                              footsteps and relive out their parents lives. do they make the vow or
                              do they decide to take their destiny in their own hands? how does
                              that sound? your cup of tea? if so, welcome! if not...oh well. maybe
                              next time pal. if you want to see some of the videos from the show,
                              here is the youtube channel. there are also some videos on netflix,
                              last time i checked.

please ask and credit pimp-sensei if you ever re-create this role play.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      xx ♚ ━ ◞ they told you everything was waiting for you xxxxxxxx ♚ ━ ◞ they told you everything was set in stone

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
              User Image

XXXXX █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

₀₁. ━ ◞ storyline

Ever After High is a boarding school like no other. The students accepted
                              at this enchanted school are the sons and daughters of classical fairy tale
                              characters. By attending this school they are preparing themselves to
                              relive their parents' stories as well. The daughter of the Evil Queen must
                              poison Snow White's daughter so that she may be awakened by her prince
                              and achieve her happy ending. Sleeping Beauty's daughter must fall under
                              a sleeping spell and sleep for one hundred years until awoken by her prince.
                              And so on and so forth. The students must vow on legacy day to accept
                              their role or else something horrible will happen. Actually...No one knows
                              for sure what exactly will happen, but at the risk of so many happy endings,
                              who would want to upset the balance anyway?

Except there are students not looking forward to their lives not being their
                              own. There is a rebellious bunch not too keen on being villains or side
                              characters to someone else's happy ending. For some students they are so
                              different from how their parents were they can't picture themselves becoming
                              something they aren't. Will they be able to make the vow on legacy day
                              or will they write their own destinies?

₀₂. ━ ◞ the school

The boarding school is a elegant castle that is surrounded by a deep forest
                              that is home to many mythical creatures. Inside the castle is a grand
                              staircase leading to the dormitories and the classrooms. Such classes
                              include Princessology, Mythology, Environmental Magic, and Muse-ic
                              Class. On the ground floor of the school is a cafeteria and a library with
                              books on everything from Beast Training to Kingdom Management. The
                              dungeon is where Magicology and Cooking Class-ic is held. In the courtyard
                              there is a small area for students to practice dragon slaying and dueling. An
                              olympic size pool is also outdoors, but is mostly used by the swim team
                              and the mermaids.

₀₃. ━ ◞ legacy day

What is legacy day? For seniors their day to declare they will abide by
                              their story. All the student, even the ones who aren't seniors yet, dress up
                              to the nines and take turns making an absolute vow in front of the entire
                              school to following in their parents' footsteps. This is an important day in a
                              student's life. Their destinies are locked in forever once they make this
                              pledge. All happy endings are on the line, after all. No one knows what will
                              happen if someone breaks a vow or refuses to follow their destiny. The
                              entire world could be rewritten for all anyone knows or nothing could happen.
                              Headmaster Grimm and all the teachers at Ever After High won't let any
                              of the students even mention changing their destiny either way. It is
                              considered taboo and Headmaster Grimm will send the any students who
                              get caught into detention. They'll also have to write a research paper on
                              why it is important for the storylines to say as is.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ basic rules

follow all gaia's rules. anything they don't condone, I don't condone.
                              if I get a pm from gaia flagging my rp because you were being a
                              douche, I'm gunna be pissed. I will sell you out too. time skip
                              anything that gaia would not allow. nudity, sex, anything graphic.
                              no killing. fighting is okay, but I don't need any gory details.

please respect me as well as your fellow role player. bullying isn't
                              going to fly here. don't start any s**t buster. do not fight in the out of
                              character. if someone is giving you trouble contact me. I'll remove the
                              source of the problem. you don't need to involve other rpers to cause
                              drama. I'll kick both you and the person who started s**t out if you just
                              agitate things by calling them out in front of everyone.

be literate. minimum of three paragraphs. proper grammar and all that
                              jazz. have a proper grasp of the english language is all I'm saying. if
                              you don't meet my standards I will message you privately with a warning.
                              second offense will be a boot out the door. sorry. I really want three
                              paragraphs that are decent. and actually push the plot of the rp along.

₀₂. ━ ◞ my rules

I like fancy posts, but you don't need to be over the top. even simple
                              layouts have a way of being elegant. at least give me a picture, name,
                              and the classes your character is in. please also list your character's
                              current location so everyone will know where to find them and interact
                              with your character. while on the subject of posts... you need to stay
                              active. the role play will die if you don't. one a week unless you tell me
                              ahead of time that you'll be away from the computer. we all have real
                              lives, I get it.

for the love of god do not send me a fairy tale child from a disney
                              version of the fairy tales. disney changes the original stories. names,
                              endings, most of the characters are changed drastically in the disney
                              versions. what I'm looking for is the original stories. if you don't know
                              the original story, just wiki it. read the synopsis and get the jist of
                              what the original is like. I'm not anti-disney or anything. I've made tons
                              of disney rps. but ever after high is not disney. I just wanna keep the
                              two separate since I've done both. I might one day combine the two,
                              but that day is not today gurlfran. I understand boarding a role though.
                              if the character you want doesn't have that big of a role - add some
                              flare to it. This also includes characters from mythology. You want the
                              son of a greek or norse god, go for it, but I don't want them to be over
                              powered. If I feel as though your character's powers are too over
                              powering, I will tell you that. These characters should be well balanced.

race, ethnicity, and gender is up to you. the more diversity the better.
                              you may take on as many characters as you can handle. but if you
                              take a female character as your first character, your second must be
                              male. third character and beyond is whatever you want. why do I do
                              this? to avoid a taco fest. I accept any kind of model. famous or a
                              nobody. overused or not, idc. if you plan on taking an asian character
                              please have their model, name, and nationality correct. do not send
                              me a korean model and say they are japanese. it offends my friends
                              who are asian and that means it offends me. if you have questions
                              I can ask my friend for advice for you so your character isn't offensive.

sexuality. I don't usually mind, but I am only going to accept so many
                              characters in this group. So I'm going to say that you can have one
                              homosexual character, you can have as many bisexual or pansexual
                              as you want. I just also know that what often happens is that a lot of people
                              wants to play heterosexual females and homosexual males, and then
                              we have a bit of a problem on our hands. So, please try pay attention to
                              levels on this. Unless you are not looking for a romance in this,
                              then that's fine they can be asexual, or whatever you want them to be.
                              Just let's avoid having all of two types of sexualities that don't clash together.

₀₃. ━ ◞ applying rules

okay, the part you've been waiting for! so there is, background check,
                              a reserve, and a profile. I do not want any pmed to me. it clutters my
                              inbox like a mother. the only pms I want are questions or comments
                              about the rp that you don't want to address in the ooc. cool? please fill
                              out the reserve and quote me in the out of character. if I don't get alerted
                              and don't answer you in two days - then you may pm me.

once I accept or deny your background check please processed to the
                              reserve then fill out the profile once the reserve is accepted. then post a
                              link in the ooc and quote me. I need it in at least three days after you sent
                              me the reserve. when I accept your reserve I'll tell you when your deadline
                              is est. please fill the profile out correctly. If something is in caps in the
                              outline, put it in caps when you fill it in. If it is not correct, will ask you to
                              fix it. Sorry I know that sounds picky, but there is a reason it was coded
                              that way.

here is the thread to the applications, reserves, and profiles.

₀₄. ━ ◞ adding/subtracting rules

new rules will be bolded. rules that have been voided will have a line
                              through them. chances are things will change or I'll remember something
                              I meant to add. be sure to occasionally check the rules for any changes.
                              I will make an announcement in the ooc if there is any changes though.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ royal girls

HAZEL DARLING. ♔ wendy darling ● senior ● seventeen ) ━ dawnwolfee
                              VERONA LONGLOCKS. ♔ rapunzel, and the prince ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ missbuttercupbliss
                              KATERINA TORA GOLD. ♔ allerleirauh ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ wearegliding5683
                              EUGENIA DUCKETT . ♔ ugly duckling ● junior ● sixteen ) ━ Thalsi
                              NINA BEAUTY. ♔ talia beauty ● junior ● sixteen ) ━ auunt
                              LILLIAN ROSE GOLD. ♔ allerleirauh ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ ghetto trash

User Image User Image User Image

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ royal boys

WOLFGANG STONE. ♔ medusa ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ wearegliding5683
                              SULLIVAN AGROS. ♔ perseus ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ stannis baratheons
                              DIEDRICK FRITZ. ♔ the piper ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ sea elephants
                              MAXIM BEZRUKIY. ♔ the armless maiden ● freshman ● fourteen ) ━ nerdbutt elmo
                              CHESTER SHIRE. ♔ cheshire cat ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ missbuttercupbliss
                              DAMEN BACCHUS. ♔ dionysus ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ ghetto trash

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ rebel girls

PIPER PANDORA PANSY. ♔ pandora && epimetheus ● junior ● sixteen ) ━ wearegliding5683
                              AVA HEROS. ♔ heracles & megara ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ ghetto trash
                              VENA ZEXUS. ♔ zeus ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ esc is the key
                              BARBEL GUINEVERE. ♔ the witch ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ sea elephants
                              LUNA HOOD. ♔ red riding hood ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ missbuttercupbliss
                              JINX DE VIL. ♔ cruella de vil ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ jelly bean wh0re

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ rebel boys

DASHIELL AEIDES. ♔ hades & persephone ● junior ● sixteen ) ━ nerdbutt elmo
                              ISAAC PAN. ♔ peter pan ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ jelly bean wh0re
                              INGOLF FENRIRSON. ♔ fenrir ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ stannis baratheons
                              EDEN LIONEL QUEEN. ♔ evil queen ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ wearegliding5683
                              ANGELUS GOLDSTRAW. ♔ rumpelstiltskin ● junior ● seventeen ) ━ jelly bean wh0re
                              SILVER WOODMAN. ♔ tin woodman ● senior ● eighteen ) ━ Thalsi

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ dorms

two to a room. two beds. two full body mirrors. one bathroom. two
                      desks. The rooms are divided into three sections. One for heroes and
                      heroines, one for minor characters, and one for villains. naturally the royals
                      get the nicer rooms as they get better treatment. but the other rooms
                      still are decent. set to match what kind of character resides in it. the
                      name of the room also suggest the theme of the room. (ex. the rose suite
                      has rose wallpaper, rose bedding, etc)

if a boy gets caught in the girl's room or if a girl gets caught in the boy's
                      room, there will be strict punishments. but if you can cloak yourself with
                      invisibility charms or magic - go nuts!

I'll be adding roommates as we go along. if you really want someone to
                      be your room mate or just want a certain room theme and they fit the role
                      requirements then when you link me their profile - just request a room
                      number. once they are put in a room, however - no switching out.I have a
                      million things to do I can't be playing musical rooms.

₀₂. ━ ◞ royal tower

elegant and even has servants on hand at all time to clean and tidy
                      up. both rooms are decorated with the gem of the name of the room. one
                      wing if for girls and the other for the boys.

♔. girls ▬ heroines / princesses

PEARL SUITE ◞ vena zexus ● luna hood
                          JADE SUITE ◞ nina beauty ● verona longlocks
                          SAPPHIRE SUITE ◞ piper pansy ● ava heros
                          SUNSTONE SUITE ◞ hazel darling ● lillian gold
                          AQUAMARINE SUITE ◞ katerina gold ● eugenia duckett

♔. boys ▬ heroes / princes

DIAMOND SUITE ◞ damen bacchus ● name
                          ONYX SUITE ◞ sullivan agros ● diedrick fritz
                          EMERALD SUITE ◞ maxim bezrukiy ● angelus goldstraw

₀₃. ━ ◞ middle tower

quaint and homely. the sun always hits this town first and watching
                      the sunrise is always a treat. rooms have a floral theme for girls and
                      a plant/fruit theme for the boys. one wing is for girls and the other for
                      the boys.

♔. girls ▬ minor female characters

ROSE ROOM ◞ name ● name
                          LILAC ROOM ◞ name ● name
                          LILLY ROOM ◞ name ● name

♔. boys ▬ minor male characters

APRICOT ROOM ◞ name ● name
                          BAMBOO ROOM ◞ name ● name
                          IVY ROOM ◞ chester shire ● silver woodman

₀₄. ━ ◞ dark tower

the "haunted rooms." these creepy set of rooms has a great view of
                      the sun setting everyday. the rooms have different bad weather theme
                      to them. the rooms have a spell cast on them, so they actually have
                      the weather in the rooms. although it isn't constant. usually it rains in
                      the bathroom of the rainy chamber during the night, or thunders in the
                      thunder chamber only when you won't wake up for school on time. one
                      wing is for girls and the other for boys.

♔. girls ▬ villainesses

RAINY CHAMBER ◞ name ● name
                          THUNDER CHAMBER ◞ jinx de vil ● name
                          SNOW CHAMBER ◞ barbel guinevere ● name

♔. boys ▬ villains

MIST CHAMBER ◞ isaac pan ● dashiell aeides
                          WILDFIRE CHAMBER ◞ eden queen ● name
                          BLIZZARD CHAMBER ◞ wolfgang stone ● ingolf fenrirson

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ class schedule

classes. this obviously isn't a normal school in the slightest. so classes
                              aren't going to be your normal run of the mill. below I have listed all the
                              available classes. some are classes from the show, others are some I
                              made up lol. if you think up any cool names for classes just quote me in
                              the out of character. each student must take four classes. certain classes
                              aren't available to certain characters because it wouldn't help with their story.
                              I have sectioned out what would be appropriate. you must list your classes
                              somewhere in each of your posts. I will PM you if I don't see them. each
                              class and lunch is five pages long. lunch is between second and third period.
                              everyone has lunch the same period. on the fifth page of the class if
                              someone could end the period if I can't please do so. for breakfast, I will
                              start first period though.

♔. breakfast ▬ when everyone is first waking up send them to the
                              cafeteria for their first meal of the day.
                              ♔. first period ▬ first class of the day
                              ♔. second period ▬ second class of the day
                              ♔. lunch ▬ the second meal of the day. return to the cafeteria.
                              ♔. third period ▬ third class of the day
                              ♔. fourth period ▬ fourth class of the day
                              ♔. legacy day practice ▬ everyone must head to the auditorium to
                              practice their legacy day vows.
                              ♔. dinner ▬ last meal of the day. return to cafeteria.
                              ♔. free time ▬ do homework, hang out in town, workout in the gym,
                              anything. until lights out.
                              ♔. lights out ▬ the gym, pool, library, cafeteria, and classrooms, will
                              be locked down. students must return to their dorm rooms.

₀₂. ━ ◞ prince / princess classes

♔. Princeology I ▬ freshmen class for future kings.
                              ♔. Princeology II ▬ sophomore class for future kings.
                              ♔. Princeology III ▬ junior class for future kings.
                              ♔. Princeology IV ▬ senior class for future kings.
                              ♔. Princessology I ▬ freshmen class for future queens.
                              ♔. Princessology II ▬ sophomore class for future queens.
                              ♔. Princessology III ▬ junior class for future queens.
                              ♔. Princessology IV ▬ senior class for future queens.
                              ♔. Kingdom Management I ▬ freshmen class for future kings and queens.
                              ♔. Kingdom Management II ▬ sophomore class for future kings and queens.
                              ♔. Kingdom Management III ▬ junior class for future kings and queens.
                              ♔. Kingdom Management IV ▬ senior class for future kings and queens.

₀₃. ━ ◞ villains

♔. Potions ▬ make the famous sleeping potion, deadly potions, etc.
                              ♔. Hero Punishment ▬ classes to improve methods to torment heroes.
                              ♔. Villainology I ▬ freshmen class for future villains.
                              ♔. Villainology II ▬ sophomore class for future villains.
                              ♔. Villainology III ▬ junior class for future villains.
                              ♔. Villainology IV ▬ senior class for future villains.

₀₄. ━ ◞ minor characters / heros / heroines

♔. Dragon Slaying Beginner (DSB) ▬ taken before DSA. basic dragon
                              slaying training. dummy dragons used.
                              ♔. Dragon Slaying Advanced (DSA) ▬ taken after DSB. advanced dragon
                              slaying training. real dragons used.
                              ♔. Archery ▬ classes to improve archery skills.
                              ♔. Damsel Rescue Training ▬ mock situations of damsel in distress.
                              ♔. Animal Aid ▬ all princesses can sing and draw in animals.
                              this class will teach how to have those animals help you when you
                              need them.
                              ♔. Castle Economics ▬ sewing, cooking, and etc.
                              ♔. Crownculous ▬ mathematics class.

₀₅. ━ ◞ electives

♔. Che-myth-stry I
                              ♔. Che-myth-stry II
                              ♔. Mythology
                              ♔. Debate
                              ♔. Magicology I ▬ must have magic abilities.
                              ♔. Magicology II ▬ must have magic abilities.
                              ♔. Environmental Magic
                              ♔. Trollish ▬ language class. easy.
                              ♔. Elfish ▬ language class. hard.
                              ♔. Mermaid Biology
                              ♔. Beast Training & Care
                              ♔. Cooking Class-ic
                              ♔. Muse-ic
                              ♔. Grimm-nastics ▬ gym.
                              ♔. Magic and Crafts ▬ art.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ mirrors

in the fairytale world mirrors do more then just cast a reflection. compact
                              mirrors also work like cell phones. The iMirror and the MirrorPad are the
                              latest devices designed by PoisonApple. anyone who is anyone has one.
                              they work just like our iphones and ipads work. larger mirrors work like
                              televisions. naturally they can still function like a normal mirror does when
                              it's powered off. just tap the screen to turn it on.

♔. iMirror ▬ a cell phone. compact size.
                              ♔. MirrorPad ▬ ipad. larger. internet, games, blogs.
                              ♔. full body ▬ full body mirrors. television. internet.

₀₂. ━ ◞ village of book end (town)

the village of book end is a settlement located next to ever after high. the
                              students of ever after high hang out there often, especially when they just
                              want to hang out with friends or go shopping. some of the students even
                              work at the various stores across the village. in the profile you can list an
                              occupation that your character works at to get a little extra cash.

♔. Glass Slipper Shoe Store ▬ a shoe store.
                              xxxxx maxim bezrukiy
                              xxxxx barbel guinevere
                              xxxxx clerk position available

♔. Gingerbread Boutique ▬ clothing boutique.
                              xxxxx verona longlocks
                              xxxxx diedrich fritz
                              xxxxx katerina gold

♔. StarBooks ▬ a coffee shop. free mirror wifi.
                              xxxxx ava heros
                              xxxxx luna hood
                              xxxxx isaac pan

♔. Fairest Hair Salon ▬ a hair salon.
                              xxxxx wolfgang stone
                              xxxxx eugenia duckett
                              xxxxx jinx de vil
                              xxxxx hair stylist position available

♔. Potion Emporium ▬ best place to pick up potion ingredients.
                              xxxxx dashiell aeides
                              xxxxx chester shire
                              xxxxx eden queen

♔. Enchanted Cafe ▬ cafe. good food and drinks.
                              xxxxx sullivan agros
                              xxxxx vena zexus
                              xxxxx hazel darling
                              xxxxx nina beauty

♔. Looking Glass Dance Club ▬ dance club. no alcohol. students can enter.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ annoucements

♔. true heart's day ▬ top secret!

a holiday once celebrated long ago. on this day if someone shares with their a fruit
                              of the heart tree, a magical tree that holds mysterious powers, with their loved one -
                              their love will be destined to last forever after. even if it is someone outside their story.
                              this isn't just a day for lovers, but also for friends who truly treasure their friendship.
                              but mostly it was a day for people to confess their undying love.

the headmaster of the school has forbid anyone from taking part in this holiday as it
                              provokes the ideal of going outside your destiny and following your heart not your
                              legacy. however, students - mainly the daughter of cupid and love herself, has found
                              a book on the holiday deep in the library. along with the help of some others who
                              want to celebrate the holiday, have set up a dance in secret. on february fourteen at
                              10:00PM everyone who wants to party, vow their love, and dance the night away
                              is going to sneak out to the looking glass dance club to celebrate true hearts day.

♔. legacy day ▬ destiny awaits!

saturday february fifteenth. the long awaited day for the seniors of this year's class.
                              after breakfast everyone must dress to the nines and head to the auditorium. one
                              by one students will be called up to make their vow.

₀₂. ━ ◞ real time dates

♔. Monday, July 14 ▬ the role play begins construction

₀₃. ━ ◞ role play time dates

♔. Friday February 14, 8:00AM ▬ role play start.
                              morning, breakfast time. it is a beautiful morning and it's time to get up and head
                              down from your tall tower to the cafeteria for the most important meal of the day.
                              ♔. Thursday February 14, 9:00AM ▬ first period.
                              morning, first period begins. have your character head to their first period class.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 10:00AM ▬ second period.
                              morning, second period begins. have your character head to their second period class.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 11:00AM ▬ lunch time.
                              morning-afternoon, lunch time begins. have your character return to the cafeteria for the
                              second most important meal of the day.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 12:00PM ▬ third period.
                              afternoon, third period begins. have your character head to their third period class.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 1:00PM ▬ fourth period.
                              afternoon, fourth period begins. have your character head to their fourth period class.
                              this is the last class of the day.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 2:00PM ▬ legacy day practice.
                              afternoon, legacy day practice begins. have your character head to the auditorium.
                              each student must attend and say their vows (we timeskip this part or it would just
                              never end).
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 3:00PM ▬ dinner time.
                              evening, dinner time begins. have your character return to the cafeteria for the
                              third most important meal of the day. your character can chose to eat in town
                              instead of in the cafeteria for dinner.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 5:00PM ▬ free time.
                              evening, free time begins. your character can go to work, do homework, host a
                              study party, shop, whatever you'd like.
                              ♔. Friday February 14, 10:00PM ▬ lights out.
                              evening, lights out begins. have your character head to bed or have them sneak
                              out to the looking Glass Dance Club for the secret True Heart's Day Dance. don't
                              get caught by a teacher or it's detention with the evil step-sisters librarians for you!

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ rumors and gossip

♔. character's name
                              tab tab rumor

♔. character's name
                              tab tab rumor

♔. character's name
                              tab tab rumor

♔. character's name
                              tab tab rumor

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

User Image
              User Image

₀₁. ━ ◞ OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas