Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
+++
User Image
▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎
▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎

xxx
➤ Johnathan El Phirun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▒ ▒ seen this played out in my dreams, it doesn't matter

xxxxxx▒ ▒ time for givin' up the ghost, ********, it's you i hate the most

xxxxxxxx
▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎

User Image
☰☰ wearing : xxx ☰ feeling : ??? ☰☰

x x x

++++++++The girl across the table seemed rather shy, in her whole being. She stuttered, and didn't appear to make much eye contact. Johnathan couldn't help but let himself think that she must have failed any and all composure lessons she took. A prince or princess must remain dignified, no matter the situation, and this girl stuttering, babbling, not making eye contact, broke that rule he had. The thought was a bit rude, but he hoped that the girl wasn't he wife to be.

The other girl though, whom introduced herself as Cassandra and the other girl as Lynn, seemed much more polite, much more refined. The two seemed to have already warmed up to one another, addressing each other so casually, making plans to explore together. He supposed that's how most girls were, easy to befriend. "Johnathan," He said, eyeing both of the girls. "Johnathan El Phirun, Prince of the Air Kingdom." He bowed slightly in chair as well, mimicking Cassandra. She seemed to speak firmly to the Lynn, perhaps she was a bit controlling? The prince was full of assumptions that morning, and he inwardly scolded himself.

Though the two exchanged little spoken word, they seemed to agree upon something. Cassandra spoke to him as if he was upset at their attempt at conversation. He just wasn't a wordy man by nature, and he certainly wasn't upset. He was most likely coming off as arrogant, but he really just wasn't sure how to act. The three were equals, all royalty, and dealing with royals that weren't his family was a bit of a new concept to him. All he could do was nod in reply to her words, helping himself to his food.

x x x

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
••.•´¯`•.•• lÿṉṉ ṃαɾïε τïɾτα ••.•´¯`•.••

I❖I í lαч hєrє αnd thínk σf us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI❖I hσw thís ís αll suppσsєd tσ wσrk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI❖I í wíll wєαrhєαrt σn mч slєєvє
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx |♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ ✖ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

|♥| When Cassandra introduced herself Lynn would jump a bit, she had totally forgotten her name, causing her to mentally smack herself upside the head. The first thing you do is say your name, and she had forgotten; Lynn had to work on this with strangers. Looking over to Johnathan she would offer a soft smile and nodded, "Nice to meet you..." Her voice was soft and almost shakey, like she was unsure or just wracked with nerves. Though as she heard where he was from her eyes immediately went to Cassandra, she had heard the pairings, and it seemed this was Cassandras husband to be, not hers. |♥|

|♥| Relief. That's all she felt at the moment, she wasn't sure why meeting a stranger, especially a man, was so hard for her even now. Lynn's Incident had not happened for almost a decade now, why was the idea of a man she never met, whom she was just supposed to marry a bit hard on here even now? Old fears didn't fade with time it seemed. |♥|

|♥| Cassandra's hand came down and brought her out of her thoughts, she would look up to her and smiled warmly as she stood, but not taking her hands; just wringing her own together. Even therapy didn't allow her to let others touch her, least not anyone who wasn't her immediate family. Turning to Johnathan she would bow politely, seeming much less nervous as she spoke, "It was a pleasure to meet you." Then she would walk past to the door, waiting as the guard opened it up and waited for her friend before she would head down the hall in search of new exciting things to find in the large castle. |♥|

Romantic Gaian

Cassandra Lily Enki

User Image

A bolt sparked across her eyes, Cassandra stood staring at Johnathan unable to believe what was before her. Here he was, her future husband. Yet it seemed he was unaware due to her small mistake. During her introduction she had left out the key bit of information, the bit about her full name and her kingdom. It meant that apart from herself, Lynn knew that the two of them were to marry. Cautiously her gaze moved to Lynn, hoping the girl wouldn't say anything, at least not at the moment. While it didn't seem like a terrible event if she did, but part of Cassandra hoped that everyone would find out together who each was to marry rather then just her in this moment.

A small wave of relief went through her mind when Lynn didn't mention the subject and after a few words moved to the door. That left Cassandra standing beside the table, her last chance to make things right and spill everything or leave it as it was for now. "It was wonderful to meet you Johnathan, if we don't meet up with you later I'm sure we will tonight for dinner. Enjoy the rest of your breakfast." She gave a small bow and turned from the table. She walked towards the opened doors, taking one moment to look back at the table towards Johnathan then exited the room into the hall.

Cassandra followed Lynn down the hall, pausing as the hall split in two directions."Um, Lynn." She said, getting the girls attention before continuing."I don't know if you noticed it, then if you did you didnt mention it and I want to thank you for that. What I mean is, I didn't properly introduce us with full names and kingdoms. At first I simply forgot but then after Johnathan gave his introduction I should have corrected myself but I didn't." Cassandra paused, glancing away down the hallway a moment. "I couldn't bring myself to reveal the fact that I'm from the Earth kingdom and his future. Nothing against him, far from it. I just didn't want to be the only one to find my pair. Id rather everyone got to find out together at the same time. If that makes any sense." Maybe it wasn't the full truth but it was something. Cassandra just hoped it was good enough to convince the princess in front of her. "I don't suppose, just for now you would keep this between us? Please. Just until dinner I swear. If, If we all don't introduce ourselves at dinner and everyone finds out who they are paired with, then I will tell Johnathan myself."

User Image

I don’t need this dishonest family;
and I don’t need your fake love. I will be fine among the souls who have always understood me
even if they are all rooted to the earth.

Sparkly Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Megathread 100
                                                          jamiexxxlouisexxxxipil

User Image
                                                Unlike her fellow royals so far, Jamie was not an early bird. She never had been. The twenty one year old valued her sleep and it was not uncommon for the princess to stay in bed until close to high noon - unless she had duties to perform or her youngest sibling, seven year old Mae, woke her to stroll about and play. Unfortunately for Jamie, today was a day filled with duties: meet the others roped into this situation by the Gods and woo her future husband, the Earth kingdom's prince.

Even still, she gave orders the night before that she should not be woken before the sun yet not later than nine in the morning. The maids had arrive directly between those intervals and found an irate princess muttering about having their jobs for waking her. One maid stood out, though, and shakily demanded the princess get herself up as her bath was already drawn for her. One dark eye opened and sly smile appeared on the princess's face. "I like you," she said in her silvery voice. "The rest of you are dismissed from my chambers. You may stay." As the other maids scurried off, Jamie kicked her feet over the side of the bed and stretched as she sat up, groaning loudly. God was she still tired. It had been such a long journey the day before and she had spent much of the night situating the room to her liking. If she were to stay here, she would do it comfortably.

Thirty minutes later, she was bathed, dried, and dressed. Her maid, whose name she learned was Lida, seemed to disapprove of the chosen outfit, but Jamie was quite content. Her long, wine-colored locks were pulled back into a loose french braid, the end of which was tossed over her shoulder and lay just where her abdomen and chest met. Some eye pencil had been applied, just enough to make them 'pop' in Lida's words. Jamie had donned a pair of black riding pants, nice and snug on her hips, with a maroon sweater draping over her body nicely. Knee high black boots completed her outfit along with a single silver chain with a opal hanging around her neck - a gift from her late mother for her sixteenth birthday.

Her stomach rumbled loudly, and without a word she left her chambers and strode proudly down the halls and corridors until finally, she reached the ground floor and the opening to the dining hall. Outside the open doors, two other princesses where standing and talking. Both were in light dresses. She glanced down at herself, wondering if perhaps she should have as well. Quickly the thought left her. Dresses were for dinners and balls - not for breakfast. She slowed her pace and held herself more daintily than before, giving a slight curtsy to the girls. "Good morning. Breakfast still on?" she asked. But the aromas reaching her told her the answer. She gave them a slight nod and continued on into the dining room.

Immediately she was greeted by staff asking what she wanted. "Two pancakes, two eggs over easy, bacon, two sausage links, and fried potatoes. Coffee with sugar, no milk," was her response - without hesitation. Jamie liked to eat, and wasn't too mindful of her figure. If she was hungry, she was going to eat what she pleased. There was only one other at the table - a man with his nose in a book. She could respect that. The twenty one year old sat herself directly across from him, trying to make out the title of the book he was reading. As her her coffee was set in front of her and she took the first wonderful sip, she spoke up. "Jamie Lousie Xipil, of the Fire Kingdom. May I ask what you're reading?" She didn't ask who he was. If he followed formalities, he would introduce himself. Jamie didn't find it all that important yet - she'd learn the names of everyone sooner or later. But she did felt her heart skip and chest tighten. What if this was him?

She surveyed him briefly. Reading at breakfast - he was intelligent. Or at least, took up the appearance. Either way, it was good. His looks were attractive enough, though perhaps not her type. She liked bold men, and Jamie didn't get that vibe from - at least not yet. She knew well that people could be surprising. Their palates were dissimilar. The only thing he had in front of him that was appealing to her were the scones. And was that... tea? Still, overall, if this were to be the Earth Prince, Jamie would put those minor things aside and adapt - or he would. She'd put her effort in to make a relationship work. She had to. After all, it was the Gods' decision to put them together.

Of course, all that was if, and only if, he was hers.

color 1 - #E25822
                                                color 2 - #FFBF00

Sparkly Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Megathread 100
ALEXANDRETIRTA

User Image

THEWATERPRINCE

Alexandre Tirta, Prince of the Water Kingdom and brother to Lynn Marie Princess of the Water Kingdom, awoke with a start. He sat up quickly and looked about him before leaping out of bed, only to have his legs be tangled up in his sheets and fall to the ground. Alexandre groaned as he hit the hard, cold floor. Laying on his back he gazed up at his surroundings, none of which were familiar...until he remembered that he was no longer in his room at home. His sister and himself had arrived at this new castle the day before, and Alexandre was still getting used to it. For a moment, he had worried that somehow he had been captured, much like his sister had once been. Alexandre shuddered at the memory. He wasn't a violent person, and remembering the day he had found Lynn still scared him. A rage had been unleashed that day, one he prayed would never need to be shown again.

The light haired man rose from the ground and threw the blankets onto his bed. Maids would be in there as soon as he stepped out to fix the bed and tidy up the whole room. Not that it would really need it. Alexandre was a neat and tidy guy. He liked order and consistency, things that his father swore up and down would come in handy once he took the throne. The man walked bare footed to his bathroom, stripping off his shirt in the process and tossing it on an arm chair to be dealt with later. He bathed quickly, his muscles relaxing from the warm water. He almost didn't want to end it, but he stomach convinced him otherwise. That, and he wanted to find Lynn and make sure she was doing alright. It was a new place after all, and there were many people there now that he didn't know. Who knew what sort of danger the could be living with then? It wasn't that Alexandre was distrusting. It was more like he was very cautious.

He stepped from the bath with a towel around his waist and another in his hands being used to dry his shower white hair. Alexandre's hair dried quickly, and was soon reflecting the light from it. His hair, although white most of the time, would seem light blue depending on the lighting. It was a quality of those with Royal blood in the Water Kingdom. Alexandre dressed in a white dress shirt, light colored jeans, and a wool waistcoat. He looked his royal part, but also himself. Alexandre loved wearing vests and waistcoats. Actually, the only formal attire he had a hatred for were dress slacks. They were to silky and fine for him. After slipping on some shoes, Alexandre left is chambers to head to the dining hall. He had found a note taped to his door stating that all should assemble there to eat and meet each other.

On his was down to the dining hall, Alexandre got distracted - something he didn't allow often. He just couldn't help himself this time. As he passed a large, double door a servant was exiting, he caught a glimpse inside. The library. He was hoping to find it eventually. After all, a castle this big was bound to have even a small one. The twenty four year old entered, expecting nothing much to the library. But was he ever wrong. Alexandre marveled at the high shelves filled to the brim with books he'd probably never heard of. This was wonderful. He strode through, fingers trailing over titled and eyes glancing at each. His hunger had been forgotten, and surely his sister would be fine for just a few minutes. She was probably still sleeping anyway. He would select just one book and scan a few pages before returning to looking for her.

Unfortunately, Alexandre got swept up in the book he selected. The first few pages were so engaging that soon he had read nearly half of the volume without noticing. The prince had yet to recognize how long he had been sitting there, though he'd had three cups of Earl Grey brought to him during his time in the library.

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

|♥| When they were both out in the hallway, Lynn would walk slowly down one hall in search of the library they both wants to see, she listened closely to Cassandra and turned to her with a smile. "I knew. But is isn't my place, that is between you and him so you have no worries of me spilling the beans, I promise." The smile she gave her was warm and friendly, its truly how she felt, if Cassandra didn't want to introduce herself yet, then she didn't have to, Lynn was not going to. Lynn....found it would be rude. |♥|

|♥| Heading further down the hallway she would look at doors, the signs to them as she spoke on with her female companion, "He seems nice though. What do you think?" Lynn wondered what her chosen one was like, what he looked like, acted like; was he a nice guy or a man she would end up fearing? Frowning a bit at herself for the sudden dark thought she would shake her head a moment before she smiled back at Cassandra, "I mean, he doesn't seem rude or mean, that is something right?" |♥|

|♥| After a few more doors Lynn would come to a halt and her face lit up when she read the sign to the library, "Well look. We found it!" Seeming more excited then before she would open up the door, the wood creaking as it did, before she would look around at all the bookshelves towering sky high. "Wow....this is impressive." Lynn would be lying if she said she wouldn't spend most of her time in this very room, reading ever book she could before she was taken away to the fire kingdom. Letting her eyes scan a moment she would step further in before she stopped, noticing someone else in the room. Right before she reclined back into her shell she noticed the hair and the glasses; her brother. With her face lighting up once more she forgot all about her princessly conduct and ran across the room before she flung her arms around the back of her brothers shoulders to hug him from behind, almost feeling the need to cry. Yes she had seen him just yesterday but all these new people had her so nervous it was like an oasis to have him here. "Alex....good morning." The greeting seemed almost whispered, so happy she could barely speak, she just clung to him tightly, glad he was here too. |♥|

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Eugene rolled the thick blankets on to the floor, they where heavy and hot. With hot blood, Eugene didn't need to keep that steam stuck under the blanket. Groaning as he sat up, he hear movement in the room. Opening one of his vibrant green eye's, he saw maid's getting things ready fro the day. One stopped and looked at him. "I'm sorry did we wake you?" She said in a timid voice. "No your fine, and you can leave i'll be fine." The maids looked confused as he took them to leave and some continued to work. Rolling his eye's he laid back into the bed. The maid walked up to the bed and stood there waiting for him. Opening one of his eye's again, he saw her waiting for him to get up. "You can leave." She sighed with a small smile. "But master we need to change your chamber sheets and get you ready for the day. You don't want to miss breakfast, now do you." Biting his lip he got out of the bed and followed where they wanted him to go. "Oh miss, please get me new blankets. Sheets would do just fine. Those are too thick for me."

After a quick bath, Eugene walked into the room ready to grab some clothes. Walking out he noticed that the maids were still there. Rolling his eye's he grabbed the clothes that they laid out and went back into the bathroom, He didn't want just to change right in front of the maids. He is comfortable with his body, but he didn't want to just walk naked with new maids around. Pulling a nice pair of boxers and blue jeans on, Eugene walked out of the bathroom and started on his button down shirt. He stuffed the black shirt into his pants and put his black belt on. Looking at himself in the mirror, he sighed. "I don't want to be here." The maids frowned. "Prince look at it like a break from being a prince in training." Eugene nodded and then slipped on a pair of boots.

"I guess, make the best of this right?" Eugene looked at the maids and then walked out of room and started out of the wings and into the main part of the castle. It was a different feeling trying to fine his way threw their new home. Eugene missed his old kingdom, it was a lot warmer and didn't snow. So the snow was new, it wasn't something that he would like to stay for a long time. It was pretty, he would give it that, but it was something so unpleasant to walk threw. Making his way to the dinning hall, he noticed that a couple of girls walked out of the room and way. He saw that a maid walked in to see another late arrival. "I'm sorry I would just like a cup of black coffee if you have any." She nodded and walked away.

Eugene walked over to the window and waited for the coffee. He wasn't much for a breakfast eater, but he wasn't here to just ignore everyone. If he could he would. The maid came back and gave him the coffee. She looked disgusted, Eugene smiled. Black coffee didn't smell the best, but it was something that woke him up in the morning. Sitting on the window ledge he sat his drink down as well. Using both of his hands, he pulled back his hand and ran them threw his hair. He was ready just to get this done with.

(ooc: anyone can interact with Eugene if you would like too. Plus i'm free to plot with all of you in the OOC thread )

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
+++
User Image

xxx

xxxxxxxx
▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎ ▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎

User Image
☰☰ wearing : xxx ☰ feeling : xxx ☰☰

x x x

++++++++After the two girls left, he could sense himself relaxing a bit. Though, whether it was because of the tea, or being alone, he wasn't sure. The air around him was cool, and soft sigh escaped him. Sure, he was glad to be somewhere where the ideals of his Father and the Kingdom didn't touch him, but he could sense he'd be rather bored for a long while. He'd yet to see any of the other princes, and the two princesses he did meet seemed rather skittish. Perhaps he would study a bit more, and have the guards teach him any tips they had for fighting. The prince doubted he'd ever need his skills here, but one can never be too careful.

Johnathan set his book for a few moments in order to cut the salmon sitting on his plate. It was cooked nearly perfectly, definitely something he could appreciate. The book back in his hand, he began on the main course of his meal. The words on the page carried on and on, floating through his mind. It definitely wasn't his favorite story, but something he picked up before he left for this castle.

In the process of turning a page, a girl sat across from him. He'd caught what she'd ordered, and raised an eyebrow slightly. The meal was a bit plain, in his opinion, but also a classic breakfast, he supposed. The amount was not something that bothered him, his own mother enjoying herself a large meal every morning. His eyes glanced up from his book to look at her. Red hair, red sweater, he could only guess she was from the Fire Kingdom. She'd introduced herself as Jamie, from the Fire Kingdom. He'd assumed correctly. Lowering the book a bit, he bowed his head slightly. "Johnathan El Phirun, Prince of the Air Kingdom." He paused for a moment. "The Whisperer of Darkness, by H.P. Lovecraft. Are you familiar with his works?"

x x x

Sparkly Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Megathread 100
                                                          jamiexxxlouisexxxxipil

User Image
                                                Jamie let out an audible sigh when he revealed who he was. Realizing this was rude, she tried to recover. "Sorry, I just. You're not... him, you know? I've barely woken up, I'm not ready to deal with that situation quite yet." She felt much more at ease with that out of the way. However, it did pique her curiosity as to where her 'knight in shining armor' might be. Apart from Johnathan and the girls out in the hall, she'd yet to see any other royals.

"I am familiar, though not with that story. What the Moon Brings is my personal favorite," she replied. As she did, another could be heard entering and ordering black coffee. She knew that voice. As Jamie turned, she glimpsed her brother's red hair, much more bold than her own wine locks, as he took a place standing at the window. She shuddered. Just thinking about the state of the outdoors gave her the chills - and she almost never got cold. A family trait. Snow was vile, as was winter in general. Her kingdom lacked weather like this and it was one of the biggest things she had to cope with leaving home. Wherever she went from here, there was probably going to be a winter season like this.

"Eugene!" she called as he food was set down. She thanked her server and went right back on her brother. "Don't bother looking at that white wasteland. Come meet Johnathan. He's from the Air Kingdom!"

color 1 - #E25822
                                                color 2 - #FFBF00

Anxious Senshi

User Image
xxxxAidan·Vitani·Phirunxxxx
Air·Kingdom·Princess

Let us read, and let us dance...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸➹➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Aidan was asleep comfortably in her bed, breathing at a steady and content pace. The young woman had difficulty getting to sleep after he own displeasure at the events that transpired only the day before. Part of her had always known she wouldn’t find a way out of her upcoming marriage to the prince of the water kingdom, but Aidan, as always a determined young lady, had tried everything she could to avoid the trip to the castle. Well just short of fighting off her guards and attempting to run away, which would have been the sort of scene that Aidan wasn’t the type to cause. After finally drifting into sleep at night Aidan currently found her mind at peace while sleeping. Away from any unhappy thoughts or awareness of her current situation.

This quickly came to an end as she shifted and her eyes began to move, slowly beginning to open for the first time that day. Awareness returned to Aidan as she realized things were not right. She was not in her bed, or in her room, nothing was the same. Before panic began, reality set in and Aidan sat up and slipped out of the bed she had spent the night in. The warmth of blankets and pillows were soon replaced with cool morning air.

Aidan was an early riser, after all with the amount of lessons the young woman chose to take on since youth, her body just naturally would begin the day early in preparation of the day ahead. First thing was first, she found a clear space in the new room and started to do morning stretches. Aidan didn’t neglect the activity, no matter what her current feelings, the morning routine helped her keep in shape. Perhaps it was strange for a princess to be so aware of her fitness, but not only was it part of the combat lessons she would partake in, but it was also very important to her passion of dance. Aidan was dedicated to the practice of both and was rewarded with a toned body that she took care of accordingly.

It had been convenient, that partway through the activity, a young maid had knocked on the door, apparently to see if she was awake, likely having heard stirring from inside the bedroom. Aidan was always polite to working men and women, who no doubt had far less easy lives, so she pleasantly greeted the maid, who offered to draw her morning bath, an offer which the princess graciously accepted. From there Aidan went through the usual motions of a morning routine, careful to not missing a single. As a princess she always took the best care of her hygiene and personal appearance. It didn’t matter if she was sparring among men, or attending a ball, Aidan always looked her best and dressed accordingly. It seemed there was no requirements to dress formally and as such she chose one of her more casual outfits. Celestial printed tights were her first item, followed by one of her black bodysuits that had no sleeves. Over this layer was her black lace skirt and light sleeveless shirt with a slight turtleneck. She finished off with a comfortable pair of black ballet flats and a few simple pieces of silver jewelry. The overall outfit while normally very dark, had a splash of colour due to the tights and looked elegant on the young princess. Though it was also purposely designed to be easy to move in. Aidan did her dark, wavy hair up, in a carefully done bun that sat low on her head and allowed some of her hair to frame her face. Just the smallest touch of makeup and She was ready to face the day.

Aidan left her room and made her way towards the dining room, remembering passing it once before on the way to the wing where she and the other princesses, who she had yet to meet, had their rooms. The princess moved with grace, she was not making any extra effort to do so, as it practically natural to her. How strange it was to be walking down the halls of a place so new to her, surrounded almost entirely by strangers. Something she did seem to notice was the way the guards seemed to almost be keeping an eye on her. No doubt warned by those who had travelled with Aidan that she had protested the situation highly. It was as if some of them suspected her to make a run for it. Which was rather unlikely, Aidan was a bright woman and knew that doing such a thing would be extraordinarily unwise. When she arrived to the dining room, she suspected some others may have already been there, and it was much to her relief that one of these people was her very own brother. Before she could go to see him, she was approached by another maid, asking if she could get Aidan anything, after only a moments contemplation she requested a cup of tea and some mixed fruits. Normally she would likely eat something of more substance, but she had a very small appetite at the moment.

For a moment Aidan worried her brother would be upset with her, she didn't exactly cause a scene, but she also didn't get in the carriage without protest and trying to get out of the situation. Normally Aidan was a very well behaved young lady, even though she also insisted on doing some things more suited for a prince, nonetheless she was always composed. Yet the arranged marriage ordeal seemed to cause a fault in that behaviour yesterday. Still she wouldn't know unless she tried and she intended to do just that. She took note that her brother was speaking to one of the princesses, though she also spotted the book in his had and smiled slightly. At least she could rely on Johnathan being his usual self. There also seemed to be another young man in the room, with rather bright red hair. If Aidan had to guess she would say the two strangers were siblings, likely of the fire kingdom, as red hued hair wasn't uncommon in the kingdom. Though she didn't need to assume the relation as only moments later she called to the prince by name telling him to come meet Johnathan. She had quite the energy to her. The prince however seemed perhaps less sociable. drinking what she thought to be coffee and staring out the window that revealed the snowy landscape. Though perhaps he just wanted some more moments by himself, she really couldn't say. Moments after this Aidan chose to approach, she would've tried to sneak up on her brother, but chances were he'd hear her coming, despite her light step, especially since she'd already spoken with a maid. Still she walked towards the table, poking Johnathan lightly on the shoulder and she took the seat beside him, "Good morning Johnathan, looks like you're making friends already." Aidan spoke in a friendly tone, giving her brother a smile. Even though Aidan was less than happy to be in this new castle, seeing her brother made her feel a bit better and she maintained a friendly presence. She just really hoped he wasn't upset with her, not wanting their good relationship to falter because of her actions. Looking now in the direction of the princess across from her Aidan spoke again, "Hello there. I am Aidan Vitani Phirun, Johnathan's sister, which would also make me princess of the air kingdom. Very pleased to make your acquaintance."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸➹➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.

【𝑶.𝒐.𝑪: My apologies for the length! My first posts always tend to be rather large. Also if my posting colour is difficult for anybody to read let me know and I'll change the palette】

Romantic Gaian

Cassandra Lily Enki

User Image

Cassandra exhaled a breath of relief, glad that for the moment the information was between the two of them. She took note of several people pass them in the hall, all heading towards the dining room. She could only assume they were the fellow royal children sent here. No matter, she could get to know them later for now her destination was the library.

"He seemed alright I suppose. I mean I hardly said much to him so I dont have a clear idea of what kind of personality or overall person he is. Then again I haven't really spoken much to other people in a long while. Your the first I've had a conversation with in quite a few years." Cassandra said calmly, keeping her pace in step with Lynn beside her. That was something else she couldn't quite explain to herself. Just why was she still conversing with this princess? Even going together to the library. This wasnt the normal her. People called her strange and weird, so she kept her distance. So why was now different. Calmly brushing back a few strands of hair from her face, Cassandra realized the answer to her questions. She hadnt been in contact with her friends in a day. Her attention was so focused on them and now that she was miles away from them her mind was clear and rather lonely. Was that all? Loneliness was drawing her to seek companionship from her fellow man. No, not just anyone. Lynn with her shy demeanor was similar to her friends, making it easy for her to get along with the girl. That had to be it, though realizing it suddenly made her miss her friends back home as well as the small blue Lily sitting and waiting for her back in her room. Cassandra was brought back to her surroundings as the two reached the library, deciding she would continue the thought later.

Smiling calmly, Cassandra took her time stepping further into the library, inhaling the smell of paper and ink. "Indeed. At least we have this to thank the gods for in sending us here." Her eyes caught the change in Lynn when the entered, she seemed more comfortable now. She made to turn, wanting to go find maps or books about the areas environment when a thumping sound of quick feet paused her movements. Shifting around, she caught sight of Lynn embarrassing a figure from behind catching a glimpse of silvery hair. It must be her brother she thought. So, her choice was to leave the two be or go introduce herself. She waited a few moments before approaching the two, stopping just a step or two away. "Good morning. You must be Lynn's brother. My name is Cassandra, Cassandra Lily Enki. A pleasure to meet you." Calmly she gave a small curtsy as she introduced herself.

User Image

and I don’t need your fake love. I will be fine among the souls who have always understood me

Sparkly Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Megathread 100
ALEXANDRETIRTA

User Image

THEWATERPRINCE

"Hm..." The book was quite intriguing - a historical novel. He didn't hear the doors to the library open. Alexandre had excellent concentration when he did things and had lost himself in his book. Besides, had he heard the doors - and the footsteps following - he would have figured servants were returning to see if he needed another cup of tea.

It wasn't until someone's arms flung around him that he came crashing out of the world of a historical battle and into reality. He started and his glasses went crooked on his face. His defenses rose slightly, but his little sister's voice came tinkling into his ears and he gave a quick laugh instead. However, he couldn't help the guilt her felt punch him in the gut. "Good morning, Lynn. Have you been up long?" Alexandre set his book down and righted his glasses before reaching one hand up and squeezing one of the arms wrapped around him comfortingly. "I was on my way to find you but the library caught my attention. I'm sorry." There wasn't truly a reason to apologize. Lynn was twenty one and her own person. But he couldn't help the protectiveness he felt for her despite that age.

Another voice joined the conversation and suddenly he felt rude. Alexandre hadn't realized his sister had brought a friend with her - a princess of the Earth Kingdom. He's always been quite curious about the Earth people. Alexandre gently rose to his feet, Lynn's arms falling away from him. He turned and smiled. "Making friends already?" he quipped to his sister. It warmed his heart. "Truly the pleasure is mine," he said, giving her a bow. "What have you ladies been doing this morning?"

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

|♥| Lynn stayed like that a moment before he shifted to stand, making her go upright and readjust herself to be comely like she was taught. Turning to Cassandra her face around redden in embarrassment, she was usually as composed as before, but she couldn't help it when it came to her brother. "I am sorry..." she said quietly to her, hoping she wouldn't judge her or make a joke, and she was glad when she didn't. The funny part was, this wasn't nearly as bad when it came to her clinginess, she used to be a lot worse. |♥|

|♥| Looking to Alexandre she would smile warmly to him and nodded, holding onto her own hands in front of her, "No need to apologize, I know how the library can be with us. Besides, I met Cassandra and she seems very nice." When he mentioned making friends her cheeks heated once more as she peeked over to her, she kind of hoped they could be friends, she only had a choice few in her own kingdom and now she wondered if they missed her at all; she didn't talk much, was always so caught up in a book and its story. |♥|

|♥| When she made introductions she would smile once more and nodded, "We has breakfast, we met Johnathan from the Air Kingdom, and then we found you here in the library." Looking to Cassandra once more she would keep the smile, seeming to truly open up now that her brother was around, "I'm sorry for before, I get excited when I see familiar people." Looking around she would wonder if they had a mystery or even a romance section, she could snatch up a few books and tuck them away in her room on days she didn't feel well or up to leaving it. |♥|

Romantic Gaian

Cassandra Lily Enki

User Image

Cassandra smiled warmly, watching the two siblings exchange words and expressions. It was nice to see the two had a strong bound at their age. "It's alright. I think its sweet you two are close. You are more relaxed and can be yourself. Something that isnt so easy right now being in a new place with strangers." She replied shifting her gaze back and forth between the two royals. So now she had met both water children and the prince of air. Her list still missing on the rest but so far the royals Cassandra had met seemed alright. None had shown themselves to be stuck up, rude, or overly aggressive. At least not among the group she had met so far.

Turning her gaze away, she looked behind her at the walls of books. Her eyes caught sight of several tall windows across the room, the view from ceiling to floor made her stare. The snow was falling, a white blanket covering most of everything in view but past it she could see trees. They faintly called out to her, drawing her attention as they often did. Cassandra shifted her gaze away, resisting the strong urges to see to the forests call. She had other priorities right now, the tree could wait when she was ready to escape from the confines of the castle for a little while. "Your sister Lynn is a very nice and sweet girl, Im glad to have made a friend like her." Cassandra said calmly with a warm smile, breaking her long pause of silence. "Please forgive my rudeness, but I think I will excuse myself and explore the library. If your still here I will meet you back here at this table with hopefully a few books in hand." With a small and a very quick light curtsy, Cassandra took several steps backward then turned and walked away towards several rows of bookshelves.

Her gaze scanned the books as she slowed her pace. She wasnt reading the titles however her mind still stuck on the two water siblings. They were so close, happy with each other. Cassandra felt a little envious of the pair and how they got along so well. Were the other siblings just as close with one another? if so that meant she would be the odd one out. Who else had a brother who openly mocked and made fun of her behind her back. Sure enough he would have some of the others join in with his fun. A heavy sigh slipped from her lips as she stopped, starring at the books in front of her. Their was no escape from it, she would simply have to ignore it like always and if things got bad just retreat her rooted friends outside. Regaining her center of mind, she pushed away the thoughts from her mind and continued on down the row of books.

User Image

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
+++
User Image

xxx

xxxxxxxx

User Image
☰☰ wearing : xxx ☰ feeling : relieved ☰☰

x x x

++++++++"Mhmm." Was his reply to her recovery. She wasn't the most behaved of princesses, he realised. Much too casual for his liking. Inwardly, he was a bit glad that she wasn't his betrothed.. He'd found he preferred kind girls, who weren't afraid to be stern with him. Someone he could co exist with, and wouldn't try to outshine him, but would team up with him to shine the brightest at the ball. Perhaps his standards were a little too high? He sipped his tea, trapped in his own thoughts for the moment.

Nodding slightly, What the Moon Brings was a good one, he'd read a while back, so its ideals and words were a bit fuzzy to him, but he remembered quite enjoying it. "Forgive me for prying, but would you happen to be against the idea of the arranged marriages?" She seemed the type to abhor the ideal of an arranged marriage, much like his sister, but probably more vocal and physically resistant. Though before he'd get a reply from her, she'd turned her attention to a window. Turning his head slightly to see whom or what had caught her attention, his eyes fell on a man with fiery red hair, most likely her brother. He appeared to be staring out the window, quite wistfully he might add.

Though he would say something to greet the other prince, his sister joined the group in a mere moments. She touched his shoulder, and said something in what seemed to be a teasing manner. "Aidan." A small smile grew on his lips at the sight of his sister. They were both dressed casually, but his sister looked about 10x more graceful in her outfit, than he did in his own. "Good morning, I trust you slept well." His sister greeted the the red head sitting across from them, introducing herself. He appreciated her presence, he'd noted some time back that while she was around, he felt himself become a bit more.. Princely? While she was around, he was usually on his best behavior, unless they were sparring or practicing a dance. Though those times had become seldom as they had aged.

x x x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces