Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Once originally named after the many rose bushes growing along the main road, East Rosewalk has developed into a small gay village and is expanding rapidly. It has many male residents - young and old - and everyone has one thing in common; They are gay. But of course, that doesn't mean they all can actually get along! Oh no, just like any other town, there is drama, constant romance and fights and it seems you my friend are about to become apart of it. Don't be scared away though, we happily welcome you into our community and wish you the best of luck!

Demonic Prophet

1. Follow the TOS. Easy.
2. Respect all players. Just because two characters have a beef doesn't mean their puppeteers should to. If you have a problem, please discuss it in the privacy of PMs or let me know how I can help.
3. This is a homosexual, yaoi, m//, ect RP and that means all players are males. Females woudn't be getting a lot of action in this town and no one likes a f**-hag.
4. Speaking of getting action, No one really will be getting any. Fade outs are required. I don't care if that's obviously stated in the TOS. I'm repeating it.
5. Don't change anything in the profiles, yadda yadda, you know all this crap.
6. Title said profiles 'I like boys'.
7. GIVE ME VARIETY. I know that's a bit hard for anime/drawn pictures, but try. I don't want a wave of girly men, if any at all. These guys like guys, remember that.
8. This is RP if literate. I want 2-3 paragraphs per post. 1 will be accepted on bad days, since I know we all have them.

Demonic Prophet

User Image✓Name
                                  ✗Nicknames
                                  ✓Birthday
                                  ✗Age
                                  ✓Martial Status
                                  ✗Occupation/Role
                                  ✓Small personality description
                                  ✗Optional small bio

[imgleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k634/ShayRocks/whitebackhtkra.jpg[/imgleft][size=10][color=colorofchoice]✓Name
                                  ✗Nicknames
                                  ✓Birthday
                                  ✗Age
                                  ✓Martial Status
                                  ✗Occupation/Role
                                  ✓Small personality description
                                  ✗Optional small bio

Demonic Prophet

Roles

The bar

User Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Owner xxxxxxxxxx Bartender xxxxxxxxxx Waiter

Restaraunt

User Image xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Owner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Waiter1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Waiter2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWaiter3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cook

Officials

User Image xxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Mayor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mayor's Assistant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Police Officer

Grocery Store

User Image xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ownerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CashierxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBakerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stocker

Flower shop

User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image

Owner xxxxxxxxxx Gardener xxxxxxxxxx Cashier

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Demonic Prophet

Quick Reply