Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab a production of t he ox i d e n t and Yoh 3 G G bert
                                                tab inspired by the alphas and the tomorrow people
                                                tab a literate break roleplay
                                                tab currently under construction

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

tab the beginning

They are the result of a superior genetic evolvement-- a specific gene that grants them a
                          diverse range of superhuman abilities. Most left home after their powers appeared, scared
                          that their families wouldn’t accept their freakish abilities, or were cast away by the people
                          that were supposed to love them the most. Some never had a home to begin with. They
                          come from every corner of the United States, quite possibly existing around the world as
                          well, and have been brought together in multiple places by an intuitive sense they all seem
                          to share. It’s been called the impulse by the local NYC group. Every Invisible has the
                          subconscious ability to sense others in the area, though some have practiced enough to
                          use the feeling to their advantage, and each and every one of them seem to congregate
                          where the presence of others is stronger. It’s been described as an urge to move in a
                          specific direction for no apparent reason, or the feeling of being called to motion by a higher
                          power by the more spiritual ones.

New York City is home to a group of thirty or so Invisibles that actively try to find new
                          members as their powers develop and bring them into their safe haven. Their goal is to
                          remain invisible to the outside world, as their name would suggest, for fear of
                          extermination. They’ve been laying low for a few years now, taking their time teaching
                          each other how to control their abilities and blend in with society. A few disagree with the
                          plan, suggesting that it would be better to come out in public and draw other invisibles to
                          them in a more direct way. There is power in numbers, and more power could mean
                          ensuring their race’s survival. Others think they’re not hiding well enough and should
                          remove themselves from human society completely, taking to abandoned buildings and
                          subways and only venturing into public places when absolutely necessary. Despite the
                          difference of opinions, they all have one thing they agree on: humankind is not ready to
                          accept them. They must do what they can to survive, and at the moment that means
                          keeping their existence a secret. It means staying Invisible.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I CAN TRANSCEND YOU AND MENTALLY BEND YOU
                          tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ✖✖✖✖✖✖
                          tab

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

tab tos and general guidlines

This is easy-peasy, guys. We're on Gaia, that means we follow Gaia's terms of service. That
                          means this roleplay is not to have any kind of super inappropriate behavior.

tab literacy and activity

This is a literate break roleplay, so I'd generally like posts to be between 300 and 600 words.
                          Quality of the posts is much more important than length, but please also consider speed as
                          well. One post per week is the minimum I'd like to see from everyone. More would be absolutely
                          thrilling. Let's just try our best to keep this moving, alright? I also expect everyone to be around
                          either the ooc or the chatpad regularly. PLEASE let me, Omni, or even any of the other
                          roleplayers know where you are. If you disappear for a week without so much as a hello or an
                          explanation as to why, I'm going to have to have a talk with you. I don't want to have to have
                          a talk with you. Just let us know where you are, even if it's just a quick pop into the ooc or
                          chatpad to say you're not going to be around.

tab characters

The age range for characters will be between 18 and 30. If you'd like to discuss an older or
                          younger character, I'm always up for hearing your ideas. The characters usually develop their
                          powers as puberty ends or shortly afterward.

As for models, I will not allowe especially popular faces. Please refrain from using well known
                          actors, actresses, and musicians. The less known their face is, the better. There are a few
                          faces specifically I've seen around Gaia too much as well, so be wary of ones you've seen in
                          multiple roleplays. Also, diversity is important to this roleplay. And I don't just mean diversity in
                          character personalities and backgrounds. NYC is full of all kinds of people from all kinds of
                          places and ethnic backgrounds. Please play into that.If you have questions, please do ask.

tab supernatural abilities

Powers are going to work a little differently in this roleplay. There's an endless possibility for
                          ability type, but I want everyone's abilities to be as specific as possible... also try to make them
                          less typical. For example, instead of having a character with pyrokinesis, I'd rather see your
                          character having the ability to heat up their body so much it can set objects around them on
                          fire. Get creative with it. When you're coming up with the abilities, also consider the side effects.
                          Using powers is going to have to harm them or make them vulnerable in some way. For every
                          pro, there has to be a con. Say your character can enhance their senses. That's a pretty cool
                          advantage, right? But to keep it in check, maybe they can only enhance one sense at a time,
                          and when that sense is enhanced, their other senses are barely functional. Mix it up as much
                          as you can.

tab application

Please fill out the application and quote both and Yoh 3 G G bert in the ooc thread when you
                          post it. After acceptance, you have roughly three days to finish up the profile. When it's done,
                          quote us both again with the link.

application
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/FoxdemonLita/Banners/application_zps1a3db4b8.png[/img]
                          [size=10]
                          ▐ :tab:[b]NAME[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]AGE[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]ABILITY[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]ETHNICITY[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]HOMETOWN[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]FACE CLAIM[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]SAMPLES[/b] ◞ [/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=11]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          [size=10]▐ :tab:[b]ABOUT[/b] ◞
                          [list]◞ keep these short and sweet
                          ◞ just give me a bit of a feel for your character
                          ◞ and where they come from
                          ◞ and what they can do for the group and story
                          ◞ text
                          ◞ text

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=8]I CAN TRANSCEND YOU AND MENTALLY BEND YOU[/size]
                          :tab:[color=#4F4F4F]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color]
                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color][color=#2F4F4F]✖[/color][color=white]✖[/color]✖
                          :tab:

[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/FoxdemonLita/Banners/250x375_zps805bd9ef.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=14]███ ⇣ тнe ' ( ι n v ι ѕ ι в l e ѕ ) ◞[/size]
                          [size=8] :tab::tab:[u]:tab:WHAT I'M REALLY TRY ◞ ING TO GET [i]DOWN[/i] ↘ TO WORDS [/u]⌡[/size] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                          [size=8] :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:⌠ IS THE WAY I :tab: F I T :tab: INTO THIS WORLD[/size]
                          :tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color]✖[/color]
                          [size=10]
                          ▐ :tab:[b]NAME[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]AGE[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]GENDER[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]ETHNICITY[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]SEXUALITY[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]HEIGHT[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]WEIGHT[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]SKIN TYPE[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]BODY TYPE[/b] ◞
                          ▐ :tab:[b]FACE CLAIM[/b] ◞
                          [/size]

[color=black]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=14]███ ⇣ тнe ' ( ι n v ι ѕ ι в l e ѕ ) ◞[/size]
                          [size=8] :tab::tab:[u]:tab:WHAT I'M REALLY TRY ◞ ING TO GET [i]DOWN[/i] ↘ TO WORDS [/u]⌡[/size] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                          [size=8] :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:⌠ IS THE WAY I :tab: F I T :tab: INTO THIS WORLD[/size]
                          :tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color]✖[/color]

[list][size=11]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality
                          personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality [color=white]xx[/color]personality

You can do two rows of personality traits like above or delete them and write it in paragraph
                          form. It looks better if you keep the lines about the same length but I won't be picky about it.[/size][/list]

[color=black]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=14]███ ⇣ тнe ' ( ι n v ι ѕ ι в l e ѕ ) ◞[/size]

[size=11]▐ :tab:[b]ABILITIES[/b] ◞
                          [list]Tell me as much as you possibly can in whatever format you wish to use. How much do
                          they know about their abilities? Are they good with them? Completely terrible? Have they
                          learned any cool tricks? What are the upsides and downsides?[/list]

▐ :tab:[b]SECRETS[/b] ◞
                          [list]◞ do they have any?
                          [/list]

▐ :tab:[b]PLOTS[/b] ◞
                          [list]◞ give me a couple future plot ideas relating to your character
                          ◞ or just general plot ideas if you have any you'd like to share
                          [/list]

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=8]I CAN TRANSCEND YOU AND MENTALLY BEND YOU[/size]
                          :tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color]
                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖[color=white]✖[/color][color=black]✖[/color][color=white]✖[/color]✖

tab

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

ratio: 6M/7F

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                      tab

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

2/2m 0/2f taken

User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image

tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                      tab

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

tab "the invisible lair"

User Image

Because how could they not appreciate the unintended pun? All of the Invisibles in the area live
                          in an abandoned section of subway that they've modified to fit their needs. There are multiple
                          tunnels, a few rooms they've been able to create, and there are also some cars left all alone
                          on the tracks that they've made into rooms and supply closets. The Invisibles do have
                          electricity (and someone's working on internet whoooo) but they still have to go topside in order
                          to get a shower or use the toilet if they're not cool with port-a-potties.

tab "anne's cafe"

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT

tab "bar marquis"

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT

tab "hypnotik"

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT

tab "reggie's books and more"

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT

tab "okere house"

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT

tab

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband

Anxious Bunny

Yoh 3 G G Bert's Husband