Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

User Image

CREATED BY: i break things, amator demoni, herakut, dad puns & wwwdotugh
                                            INSPIRATION: my theater class
                                            PHOTOS: tumblr, edited by me
                                            CURRENTLY: accepting
                                            PLEASE DO NOT STEAL: thank you!

Lover

User Image

DO·PA·MINE (n): A COMPOUND PRESENT IN THE BODY AS A
                                                                      NEUROTRANSMITTER AND PRECURSOR OF OTHER SUBSTANCES INCLUDING
                                                                      EPRINEPHRINE. COMMONLY KNOWN TO CREATE JOY.

TECHNOLOGY HAS CREATED AN IMPACT ON SOCIETAL STANDARDS.
                                                                      CONVERSING FACE TO FACE IS NEARLY UNHEARD OF, LEAVING ALL
                                                                      CONVERSATION TO THAT OF A TEXT MESSAGE. WITH THE INUNDATION
                                                                      OF ALERTS AND MESSAGES IN TODAY'S POPULATION, THE UNITED STATES
                                                                      PREDOMINATELY HAS LOST THEIR ABILITY TO PRODUCE DOPAMINE
                                                                      ALONG WITH OTHER HORMONES INCLUDING SERATONIN, ENDORPHIN
                                                                      AND OXYTOCIN. EVERY TIME ONE RECEIVES A MESSAGE, THEY
                                                                      RELEASE A BURST OF DOPAMINE. THE SOUND THE ALERT CREATES,
                                                                      THE SECOND OF EXCITEMENT HAS BECOME SO ADDICTIVE THAT THE
                                                                      GLAND HAS BEEN OVERUSED TO THE POINT OF IT WORKING
                                                                      INCORRECTLY IF AT ALL. THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES
                                                                      ARE NOW EXPERIENCING SOME OF THE HIGHEST DEPRESSION
                                                                      RATES EVER. WITH THE INCREASE IN DEPRESSION RATES DUE
                                                                      TO THE LACK OF THE HORMONE DOPAMINE, THE DEMAND FOR
                                                                      ITS REHABILITATION IS ON THE RISE, WREAKING HAVOC ON THE
                                                                      DRUG INDUSTRY.

THE UNITED STATES HAS DETERIORATED, THE GOVERNMENT
                                                                      HAS A LURKING PRESENCE OVER THOSE LACKING THE HORMONE,
                                                                      AS WELL AS A CONSTANT STATE OF FEAR BECAUSE OF
                                                                      SOCIETY'S INABILITY TO COOPERATE IN NORMAL DAILY TASKS.
                                                                      THE GOVERNMENT HAS CREATED A DRUG TO COMBAT THE HIGH RATES
                                                                      OF DEPRESSION CALLED DOXEPIN-- COMMONLY KNOWN AS DOXE.
                                                                      DOXE USES THE NEUROTRANSMITTERS TO CREATE THE JOY THAT
                                                                      DOPAMINE PROVIDES, MAKING PEOPLE FEEL "HUMAN" AGAIN.
                                                                      LIKE ANY DRUG, DOXE IS MISUSED-- THE JOY THAT PEOPLE FEEL IS
                                                                      ADDICTIVE, AND THE USUAL PILL FORM HAS BEEN CHANGED AND MUTATED.
                                                                      DOXE WITHIN ITSELF AND IN HIGH DOSES CAUSES A PSYCHEDELIC HIGH,
                                                                      SOMETHING THAT THE PEOPLE EXPERIENCING LIFE WITHOUT DOPAMINE CRAVE.
                                                                      BECAUSE OF THE HIGH DEMAND OF DOXE, IT HAS BEEN MUTATED,
                                                                      AND INSTEAD OF ITS PILL FORM, CAN NOW BE FOUND AS AN INJECTION
                                                                      IN IT'S HIGHEST QUALITY FORM. THIS CAUSES THE PILL, AND LEGAL FORM,
                                                                      OF DOXE TO BE EXPONENTIALLY MORE EXPENSIVE.
                                                                      BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF THE DRUG THAT PEOPLE HAVE GROWN
                                                                      ACCOSTOMED TOO, ITS SYMPTOMS OF WITHDRAWAL HAVE SHOWN HIGH
                                                                      RATES OF SUICIDE.

DOXE, NOW PREDOMINATELY IN THE WEALTHIER SOCIAL CLASS OF PEOPLE,
                                                                      HAS FOUND ITS WAY DOWN INTO THE LOWER CLASS, IN UNSAFE FORMS.
                                                                      THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT FORMS OF THE DRUG-- BUT THE MOST
                                                                      COMMON IS CALLED CYCLINE, A FORM OF DOXEPIN THAT IS FREQUENTLY
                                                                      LACED WITH COCAINE, METH, AND VARIOUS NARCOTICS.

CYCLINE, HAS MADE ITSELF INTO A VIRUS-LIKE SUBSTANCE
                                                                      AND IT'S MAIN USERS, REFEREED TO AS "ENTHUSIASTS" HAVE
                                                                      BEEN EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS IN STAGES SHOWN BELOW:

STAGE ONE: PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH THE ABILITY TO SPEAK/SHOW EMOTION.
                                                                      STAGE TWO: COMPLETE INABILITY TO SHOW EMOTION
                                                                      STAGE THREE: STRONG LACK OF MORALS AND SENSE OF LIVING.
                                                                      STAGE FOUR: TENANCIES OF SELF-HARM AND HARMING OTHERS.
                                                                      STAGE FIVE: INABILITY TO CONTROL THE INCLINATION OF SELF HARM AND, IN SOME CASES, MURDER.

THERE HAS BEEN NO OTHER RESEARCH IN ORDER TO COMBAT CYCLINE.
                                                                      stay safe.

Lover

User Image

general rules: please read and follow the gaia tos. easy. done. good job, just don't be stupid. the obvious thing you guys have all read a million times-- time skip, dont kill people without talking about it all that stuff. this roleplay is going to have violent/fighting scenes. plEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST BE CHILL OKAY IVE LITERALLY READ A FULL TWO PARAGRAPHS ABOUT SOMEONES INSIDES. omg im too light stomached for that. also, i want this roleplay to be spicy! SPOILERS BUT YOU KNOW WE'LL PLOT IT OUT: i think the main cure for the crazy drug-depressed society will be interaction, in its simplest form. so there will be romance. do iT.
                                                                      ALSO!!!!! I am your friend. let me be ur friend. send me pms regarding ANY questions or ideas you have! I want this rp to be as collaborative as possible.

posting: i want this to be as literate as possible. not necessarily in length, but in substance. i want MEAT paragraphs with imagery and good words and inner and outward dialogue. aiGHT?!?!?!? i do reserve the right to reject you, sorry, though it will only be in very few cases, i can work with anyone. please, please real pictures only. this roleplay is set in relatively the same time era as now, or slightly in the future. for your layouts, go ham, just as long as i can understand it all. if you cant tell already, im illiterate in the form of graphics. but i care MOST ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE, but pretty posts are REALLY COOL.
                                                                      There will be NONE ZERO ZIP NONE LITERALLY NO PERFECT CHARACTERS
                                                                      DO. YOU. UNDER.STANd. THIS ROLEpLAY IS TWISTEd, YALL SHOuLD BE TWISTED.
                                                                      ya feel me. lol im so tired help.

reserving your spot: i will have a little bit of a guideline below on what to send me, but the main thing is i want to know how creative you are. send me the picture/name/age (20-50) of your character, and their bio. title it your favorite song because I WANNA KNOW.
                                                                      but the most important part is that you also send me a story or a poem or something you came up with. it could be the plot of a story like this-- so long as its ORIGINAL. dont be afraid to write about your dog named seven or your journey of your left toe. i want to read something you came up with. it can be however long you want-- six words or six hundred.
                                                                      DID YOU READ THAT ^^^^ i hope you did.
                                                                      i know this probably makes me sound psycho, and its a little hard to decipher because im actually falling asleep as we speak, so pm me with questions
                                                                      edits will be in mediumaquamarine

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING RESERVES! SEND THEM IN
                                                                      ALSO, THERE ARE NO PROFILES BC IM LAZY

Lover

User Image

RESERVES:

[align=center]300X300 PICTURE OF CHARACTER
                                                                      [size=10][color=COLOR] FULL NAME IN CAPS[/color][/align]
                                                                      [b]AGE[/b]age, spelled out (20-50)
                                                                      [b]GENDER[/b]female/male
                                                                      [b]BIOGRAPHY[/b]biography of the character, go crazy, think outside the box. i promise you wont be breaking the rules, i want AT LEAST 200 words though.
                                                                      [b]USER[/b]username[/size]

Lover

User Image

RESERVED FOR PSAs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff