Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Shade

User Image
User Image
                    User Image
                            As soon a Peter answered his food question, Ty let out a cheer. "Woo, food!" the hungry teen yelled cheerfully. Peter was leading the way to the food court. And whenever Pete led the way, that meant that they were going to A&W. Ty contemplated his choices during the short walk over to the food court, until the train of thought crashed due to an interesting comment from Peter. Soon, that comment was followed by Leila's and Ty decided to add his opinion on the matter. "Haha, Peter! You're freaking great man! But I'm gonna have to agree with Leila on this one. I really don't wanna listen to dozens of out of tune singers attempting to sing one song, nor do I want to see some of these people dancing on tables," Ty said with in a cheerful tone. God, Peter was probably the most imaginative person he had ever met, and that was saying something.

Once they reached the A&W counter, Leila took charge. Before either of the boys could even utter a word, Leila ordered for all three of them. She even took Peter's wallet from his back pocket and used his money to pay for the meal, before placing it back into Pete's hands. Ty was fairly glad that she hadn't attempted to take his wallet. One, he didn't want to spend all the money it took to pay for all three of them. Stocking his fridge at home was hard enough. Two, he didn't want his face to turn pink. Of course, Leila was a great friend, but when high school started, other feeling started to build inside of him. Yes, he liked Leila. Had he ever asked her out? No, he really didn't want to kill a childhood friendship. It would make it awkward for all three of them if he got turned down, so he never tried.

As soon as their order came out, Ty took the tray that he knew was his, and followed Leila to an empty table. Ty had forgotten something. He didn't know what, but he had forgotten something. Sitting down when they reached their table, Ty munched on his fries as he attempted to remember the forgotten memory. "Mhm," Ty replied rather distractedly to Leila's comment about food choices. What was it that he was forgetting.... "Oh my god! I totally forgot about Felix!" Ty stated as he stood up suddenly. Okay, Felix was only one year younger than him, but he tended to be even more of an airhead than Ty was, so he worried sometimes. He knew that he had come to work today, but as Ty glanced around the food court, no Felix was spotted. "Ugh, I'll be right back guys..." Ty stated as he started to walk out of the crowded food court and back to the Apple Store where Felix worked as well.

Asking the other Apple employees about if they had seen Felix, all of them replied with something like: "I saw him earlier restocking things, but I haven't seen him recently." Knowing his cousin, he was probably doing something stupid. Asking the other employees where they had last seen him, one of them led him to where Felix had been seen before going back to work. Ty walked around the area a bit before he saw the person he was looking for. And he was...looking intensely at a box? Whatever interested Felix enough to stare at that poor box was truly beyond him, but he really wanted to eat now and Felix was probably hungry too. "Yo, Felix. Why the heck are you staring at that poor box...?"

xxxxxx Outfit - -xx- -headphones-xxxxxx Location - Apple Store.xxxxxx With - Felix.xxxxxxMood - Annoyed & Starving. xxxxxx

Distinct Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Offset | Location: Food Court | With: Camille & Chloe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
>Indent<Not entirely wanting to stand in the middle of the food court for the extent of his conversation, Liam looked around for spots in which he could just sit back and continue the conversation with Camille, forgetting she was talking directly to him directly. He didn't want it to come off as a rude aspect as he didn't mean for him to look around and not show her attention, he was just not as occupied talking about ballerinas and hockey as she probably was talking about football and such. Different games. Different sports. One was better in his mind, and it was his. He wouldn't accept no for an answer. "Yeah. I saw The Game Plan. It was alright for a low-key children's movie. Not something I would watch again. And there is no way in hell you will ever see me trying Ballet. Don't even think about it. I also won't be picking up a stick and hitting a puck with it either. Skating around on razor sharp ice skates while shoulder charging people and sending them through the protective glass surrounding the rink? Yeah. No thanks. I would rather keep the pads on and tackle people while showing off my athletic ability and not having to risk getting sliced open like that one guy who got his neck nicked and bled all over the rink or be send through siding glass. No. That's why Football is safer in aspects. You just have to watch out for assholes who want to chop-block you or illegally hit you via helmet or low tackles. Other then that, there is hardly any if ever any bloodshed during football" Liam replied taking the conversation now as a challenge of interest as opposed to a simple conversation of sorts as his voice changed along with his stance and mannerisms since he fully defended his case.

>Indent<Not more then five seconds later Liam would see an oncoming chick coming Camille and his way to which a near-crash was eminent and he would have to find a way to get out of her way without tripping her or moving to fast to startle her. Luckily the chick looked up before she was about to hit the two of them and apologized as Liam just nodded and kept his mouth shut about it, taking a few minutes to profile and size up the new girl a bit by measurements and looks before he would judge her voice that was soon to follow. Her voice seemed pretty positive and apologetic about it all, keeping a glimpse of her bubbly and what seemed to be a very upbeat and cheery mood. Liam wasn't sure to make of it as he was never that excited now was he passionate about anything that strongly as the girl was in simple conversation, the only thing Liam seeing that would make him anything close to that was watching a real life football game in person, fifty-yard line seats, first row, right behind the home team. Preferably the Patriots. Now that would make him pretty damn happy. Thinking about it make his mind less cloudy and bored as he could picture the event well if it did happen, but he was aware a conversation was going on as Camille would issue a blonde joke to Chloe that he wouldn't laugh at because he was also Blonde. Dirty Blonde to be exact. So instead of reacting, he just put his hands in his pockets and looked around again aimlessly watching the nearest clock and minutes go by wondering if he should clock back in early or just try to find something to do in the meantime since talking was not going to be a real productive lunch break in his mind.
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

sheridan berlin james

"I zink you vould look, 'ow you say, magnificent, in those Stilleto heels, madamoiselle." The six foot male leaned over and gently kissed the lady whom he was serving on the hand. The young lady blushed gently, and giggled. "Would you care to ring them up for me them, charming sir?" Sheridan smiled at the woman, letting his white teeth dazzle her again. But of course, right this way." Taking the lady by the arm, Sheridan led her to the counter, and rang up her purchase. Blowing a kiss to the woman as she walked from the door, Sheridan began a new search, looking for another indecisive customer to sell shoes to. A voice calls out to him, telling him that he needs to hit the food court for lunch before he looses it completely. Sheridan nodded in the voices direction, and signed himself out of the register he was stationed. He wasn't sure what he was going to eat, but there had to be something better than nothing.

His feet carried him to the food court, which was really just outside of his store doors. It seemed that people from the other stores were already enjoying lunches, or still trying to decide. Sheridan allowed himself to move into the line for Orange Julius, and order an Orange Banana smoothie. There was an open table close to where he was standing, to which he instantly sat down and observed the people around him.

ooc; wasn't really sure what to write here.. heh..
                              MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Samson smiled and listened to Kira speak and he gave a nod as he did so. “I’ll see what I can do I make one for you both that’s a promise.” Samson said with a smile. He then let out a small sigh and he estimated on how much money it would take to buy and make both animals. Still he promised that he was going to make the for them so he was going to keep that promise and he always kept his promises always. Scott then looked around and saw people with their families or teens looking for the next big thing. He could really care less he liked the simple life and wanted to live the simple life with a family of his own, but that if he could find a girl that would like him and all of his flaws.

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kiana grinned at Samson when he said he would try and get them the bears. "Thanks Samson!" She said still grinning. She got up and gave him a quick hug. Looking at Kira while still hugging Samson, Kiana asked her friends a quick question. "What are we doing tonight after work?" Looking at Kira for an answer and resting her chin on Sam's head. "I kinda want to go to the movies or to a party or something fun. But what ever is good as long as I have my friends with me. Even if one of them is a freaky tall amazon woman." Kiana said teasing Samson with the last bit. She let go of him and retreated back to her seat. "Don't get mad I love you!" She said holding up her hands in mock defense.

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.

Tiffner's King

Golden Goat

User ImageUser Image

↷ Somewhere in the Apple Store, brown eyes bore deep into the soul of a single box. Felix had been stocktaking before lunch break, just to make sure things were in order. What was supposed to be a simple stock task turned into an old fashion stare-down with a box. Why, you ask? Well, you see—

Suddenly, Felix's arms flew into the air and said box was flung away from him; slow-motion mode had been activated. Letting out a sound that could be compared to a pained animal, Felix lunged for the box which flipped through the air surprisingly gracefully. The worker wasn’t so graceful, however, and he landed on the ground with a loud thud, sending pain shooting up his side. Wincing, he stood slowly and faced the source of his spaz attack. Ah, it was none other than his cousin Ty. Suddenly it wasn’t so surprising anymore. A large smile swept across Felix’s face; you know, despite the fact that he almost just had a panic attack. It didn't matter though, because he had successfully saved the box. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to explain it if he had broken something.

“Oh…heh. That doesn’t really matter,” he said awkwardly, placing the box back on the shelf and straightening it out. He had gotten so caught up in staring at the box that he almost forgot how hungry he was, and that it was almost lunch time. He wasn’t exactly sure how long he had spaced out for, but he might have missed lunch if it weren’t for Ty. Despite the spaz attack. Putting a hand to his stomach, Felix gestured towards the door. “Let’s go,” he said.

-

Lunch in hand, Felix looked around in search of a place to sit. “I’ll just follow you," Felix decided, letting out a nervous chuckle. He didn’t know all that many people here, so following Ty was always the ideal decision.

██████ APPLE STORE ⋮⋮

- - outfit - -

ooc:
just tell me if anything neds to be changed ;u;

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
                                  User Image
                                  chloe┕⇢ xxEMPLOYEE ATxBATH & BODY WORKS!

location;; food courtxxxxwith;; Camille, Liamxxxxmood;; hungry

Chloe gazed at Camille eagerly, as she looked up from her burger. The girl didn't seem to think walking and eating was a very impressive ability. Chloe knew that if she attempted it, her food would go everywhere but her mouth. "I wouldn't exactly call this a talent...It must be to you though, since blonde's like you can't even breathe, and walk at the same time." Camille joked. Chloe looked at her curiously. "Blondes like me?" she thought to herself, completely confused about what Camille was talking about. Camille must've seen her expression, because she then added, "Don't take that to heart though, I'm just teasing ya." Chloe burst into laughter. It was some sort of joke, and jokes were often funny.

Chloe looked over to Liam, who looked bored. "I have blonde hair," Chloe told Liam, nodding her head up and down. "And so do you!" she realized with glee. Looking down at her still uneaten sub sandwich, Chloe decided to start eating too. As long as they weren't walking at the same time, she was fine.

OOC;; I didn't really know what to write.

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image
*..:*.:*.

Kira smiled at Samson. "Awesome, thanks. Just let me know how much it costs and I'll pay you back, okay?" She told him. She did think it was nice that he was going to make the bear for her, but she wasn't expecting to get it for free. She listened as Kiana teased Samson and tried to make plans for after work. "I'm up for anything as well...Though a movie does sound good. Do we know what's playing or will we just decide when we get there?" She asked the other two.
*..:*.:*.
User Image
MADELINE HARLEY KARSON

xx xxxxx SPREAD YOUR WINGS; FLY HIGHER THAN THE CLOUDS
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            xxNOW LET'S RIDE TO THE MOON - WE CAN OWN THE NIGHT!!

Maddie finished up with her lunch, and when Bo continued drinking her drink she giggled and shrugged. She didn't mind it at all. As soon as Bo mentioned being Irish, Maddie grinned and then locked her arms around the girl. "Oh honey, we all know that I can out drink a Irishmen, or woman in this case, any time any day~" she was saying this with such confidence she even convinced herself. When Adam spoke up but then said never mind Maddie unlocked her arms from Bo and then turned to face Adam. She wasn't going to ask him what he meant but she was going to pay attention to her best friend. It was usual for them to have lunch dates, but with this many people was a different story. She loved Bo to death though, and Ziah, well he was just easy on the eyes and also a friend. "Adam," she started off and then smiled a bit, "where should I get my birthday outfit from? I think I want to wear a skirt or something," she said hoping he would shoot out some ideas.
Wade FoxhillUser Image

Making frightened rabbits look serene for eighteen years and counting

Wade had spent the last 20 minutes in the bathroom, calming himself down after the first half of his shift. His sandwich (brought from home, peanut butter and strawberry jam) was a mushy mess as he ate it, his knuckles white as his fingers clamped down on the bread. For the twitchy teen, even the slow morning had been almost more than he could handle, and it was a small miracle he hadn't gone to hide in the back room at all. This, however, was his great de-stressing time, and though he was on the verge of hyperventilating and his toes were scrunched up in his shoes, he was slowly calming down to the point that he could function around people again.

Five minutes later, he was back to his usual self; still twitchy and anxious, but his toes had relaxed and his breathing was normal again. He left the bathroom, his lunch finished, and scanned the food court. 'Hmm... Kira and Kiana are with... Oh, god, him... Um, best to not go over there just now...' he thought, Adam is with Maddie and that loud girl who sets me on edge... Chloe and Camille are with Liam... That's the best so far... His eyes twitched back and forth and he caught a glimpse of Peter. He was with Leila, but Wade was okay work that. He crossed the food court to have a seat across from his friend; it was a calm walk as far as Wade was concerned, but to anyone not familiar with the boy it looked more like a panicked dash

"Peter! What's up? A&W as usual?" he asked as he sat down, though it was very fast and was rather jumbled. Wade exhaled, and then repeated himself, slower this time, and adding, Sorry, it's been a day." He hadn't meant to ignore Leila, but he just needed a few moments of calm.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

Samson just smiled and stayed silent being called a tall amazon irked him a bit but still he couldn’t snap at a girl. Then the girls started to talk about what they should do after work. The part and movie idea sounded nice and if they did go to a party and if it was themed he could just screw with people’s heads and wear an amazon costume and all he needed was some padding and he was good. Also since most parties these days have beer and stuff like that it would be very easy to fool others. Yes he hated to be called a girl but have looking like this has an upside. “There is no need to pay me back and a movie sounds fun and I’m all for what you two want to watch.” Samson said with a smile.

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxαᴢυʀɩαɦᴢɩαɦtɦσɱαsxx

Since I've met you I've been hollowed by your body, I've been hypnotized by all you are xxxx↙ ↙ ↙
oh, x all x I x want x is x to x know x your x n a m e
xxxxxxxxxxx and x w h i s p e r x it x in x your x e a r .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ziah opted to be silent as the conversation continued, wanting to finish his sandwich so he'd have enough time to do some sketching before going back to work. He merely listened and watched the other three, taking note of how quiet Adam was. He figured the guy didn't particularly like being in a group that consisted of more than Maddie, so once Ziah finished his sandwich he brushed himself off and placed both hands on the table's surface.

"I've made mental notes about the date of your party, reserving my outfit, and maybe brushing up on my pole dancing. I'll see what I can do," Ziah said, smirking at Maddie before getting to his feet. "In the meantime, here's my number so you can text me the address of the party." he grabbed one of his Subway napkins and plucked an ink pen from his sketch book, quickly scrawling his number on it and setting it in the middle of the table for all three of them to copy down if they so pleased. He then gathered his trash and sketch book from the table and gave a lazy wave.

"I'ma head back to work. See ya." Ziah smiled and turned around, heading for the nearest trash can before walking back towards Spencer's. As he walked he flipped open his sketch book, thumbing through the pages before stopping on his most recent tattoo design, absentmindedly tonging one of his lip piercings as he studied it. Every few steps, Ziah would glance up to make sure he wasn't about to walk into someone, and once he arrived back at work he hopped up on the counter and pulled out his pencil, making small adjustments on his drawing.

ɩ'ɱ ω є ɩ g ɦ t ℓ є s s ℓɩкє ɩ'ɱ ƒαℓℓɩɳg σɳ tɦє ɱ σ σ ɳ.

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
#ff6a85
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/xxxxxsize]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Subin sat in front of her cousin Jae Sun as they were having their normal quick duel of the day. It normally determined who dinner was on when they got back home. Subin shook her head, as that signaled that the game was going to come to an end on account of her just pulverizing her cousin's pride. He recently just placed together a seventy dollar XYZ deck, apparently those kind of cards were in now. He was determined to defeat her Naturias. No way, he had little to no chance. She'd already synchro summoned two monster on the field in only three moves. Finally, after special summoning twice, Jae Sun finally ended his turn. Thank god she'd played swords of revealing light, not like he could attack with that level eight monster. What a waste of a ten minute main phase. It was the third turn so the effect was over. That was all she needed, three turns. It seemed as if Jae Sun knew what she was going to do, it made him unsettled. Subin drew a trap card, no need to put it down anyway, the game was nearing an end anyway. Her cousin only had five thousand one hundred life points left. Before she even drew a card, she began to make comments on what she wanted to eat when she came home.

"Alright Jae Sun. Today I want sushi okay? That expensive kind too. Now, I play Leodrake's mane, I equip it on Naturia Mosquito. It's attack is three thousand now. I use Naturia Mosquito's effect, all attacks are direct hits. Mosquito attack for three thousand, Natural Landoise attack for two thousand three hundred and fifty, and Naturia Leodrake attack for three thousand. Game."

Subin began to gather up her cards. Her cousin sat their and stared at his cards that still had yet to be moved to the graveyard, no use though. She had to get to work and open up the store in about thirty minutes. She placed the cards in the box and stuck the box in her purse before zipping it up. Jae Sun finally began to gather up his cards, as he did he should his head slowly. Finally he muttered some words to her. "You little s**t. I'm not battling those Naturias anymore. Subin smiled widely and responded. "Would you rather battle the Grave Keepers?" Her cousin immediately retorted now quickly shaking his head and waving his hands turning her down. "No, no no. I--- I'm good. You get to work girl. I'll see you later." Subin nodded her head once with a light smile and waved him goodbye. She grabbed the keys to her 2008 Hyundai then shuffled out of the door and into the car. As she pulled up to the mall, she sighed lightly and leaned back in her seat. Another whole day of work. Not like she didn't want to, but it could get tiring, and a little boring. The female got out of her car and closed it before heading inside the building.

xxxxxtime skip •••to the present

It was finally lunch time. Subin didn't know what was about today but she was hungrier than normal. She walked to the food court scanning the familiar food places. Subin decided on something quick because she needed to run by the apple store to pick up something before she clocked back in. Her software for a program on her mac just expired a few days ago and she'd been putting off going to renew it. While it was fresh and on her mind it was a smart thing to go and get it now when she had time. After she got her food, her eyes turned to the person she'd recognized as Felix. To be honest, the only persons she was acquainted with well was her co worker Sheridan, Peter, and Felix. Her face was no strange one in the apple store since pretty much the majority of her electronics were apple. If she could have met Steve Jobs before he died, that would have been the honor of a thousand life times to Subin. She walked with her bag of tacos in her hand and walked in the direction of Felix. There was another male with him, but his face wasn't one she'd seen before. Perhaps she has, but they've never spoken. As she approached the two she greeted them with a light wave and a vague smile.

"Hey Felix and, friend." She paused a bit then added. "I have to renew my Equalizing program. It expired last week. When you get some time run by me so I can buy a new one yeah?" She looked to the male whom stood beside him and decided that at least and introduction was appropriate. "I'm Susan Pak, but just call me Subin. I work over at Aldo, nice to meet you." It was somewhat obvious that she worked at Aldo, seeing how she was wearing four inch platform pumps that looked overspent on. Subin was a rather short girl, so wearing heels she bought from Aldo every day to work was given if she didn't want to have to look up at every shopper she went to assist.

xxxxxooc : Finally here's my post. Sorry to whomever I held up & this is a temp layout, I rushed the graphic a little.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G A G E S N O W - F.Y.E Employee

"From the mountain tops, where the wind blows
To the green valleys down below.
Where the snow melts and the rivers flow
I just want to live my life.
Where the trees grow, and the air is clean.
Where nature's free do to her thing, everything is one if you know what i mean.
I just want to live my life.
Im proud to be a stoner, im proud to be a stoner, im proud to be a stoner.
Yes i am, for the rest of my days".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gage sighed. Besides the small few that came during the lunch hour due to it being rather early. A lot of teenagers would have been sleeping in at that point. He sighed, ringing through the few sales that would come through. It was overly obvious that the young man was bored. And he still had time left on his break too. He looked to his manager. She smiled and chuckled, gesturing to the door "I swear, Gage, if you come back early from your break again, I'm not letting you leave. Be back by the end of your break." She said. He smiled and walked to the door. "Thank you, Claire." he laughed, walking back toward the food court. He figured maybe he'd be able to find someone interesting to talk to. He continued to wander, looking around with a curious eye.

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

Kiana held up her hands again when Samson and Kira asked what movie they should see. "Don't look at me. You guys know I only like horror. action, and comedy movies... Oh and the occasional children's movie. So my vote has been cast to one of the aforementioned genres." She said leaning her chair back. "So its on you two to choose. All I know is if its a romance or something like that I am so out. I'll just hit up the arcade and own some preteens at DDR." She said chuckling a bit at the thought of beating preteens at the game. It was especially funny when guys played because Kiana's rather large breasts always tended to bounce a lot when she played leading to distractions for her male and sometimes female opponents.

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff