10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Samson or Sam for short was in a bad mood again due to being mistaken for a woman again. Sometimes he wished he didn’t look so much like his mother. Still he couldn't do anything about but tell the costumer that he was a guy and to have a very nice day. When in truth he wanted to curse and shout at them but if he did that he would get fired and Samson did not want that to happen at all. Well as of right now he was on his lunch break and he was happy, yet he had a feeling he was going to be hit on by a bunch of guys. So he would have to try to control his temper and not slug them in the face if that happens. Well his anger management class tricks might help all he had to do was take clam breathes and smile or snap a rubber band on his leg.

Soon Samson was at Subway where he ordered The Big Philly Cheesesteak and a drink and once everything was paid for Samson started to look for a place to sit down. As the tall blonde looked around at the tables to see what ones were empty and away from people that didn’t know. Samson then let out a sigh as he saw some guys looking at him so he quickly started to walk his way over to the Panda Express to see if he could lose them. Well to his great displeasure that was a no, and Samson gritted his teeth and scowled as he walked a little faster but still the group of boys fallowed him. Soon Samson had enough of these guys fallowing him and he lost it and since he was on break he could get in trouble.

“Will you boys stop fallowing me you’re starting to annoy me so leave me alone before I get violent?” Samson asked as calmly as he could. The group of boys jumped when they heard Samson’s deep baritone voice and then stared at him in utter shock unable to grasp on what was going on. “No boys this is not some voice trick, I’m a full blooded man now if you don’t mind I’m on break. So leave me alone and go find some girls to annoy and I say this again leave me the heck alone before you all will be wearing my lunch.” Samson said in a voice laced with venom. So the group of boys quickly ran off leaving Samson alone. “Man do I hate my life.” Samson said in a bitter tone as he sat down at empty table and started eating his lunch.

Distinct Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Curious | Location: Food Court | With: Nobody

User Image
>Indent<Let's see.. People Magazine. Oh.. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are a couple? That's another sex tape waiting to happen. Next.. Game Informer. Hell yes. Definitely pre-ordering this game when I have some free cash. Next.. hmm.. Sports Illustra- Swimsuit Edition. Swiiiimmmmsuuuiiitttt Eddddiiitttiiioonnnnn. Oh. Oh damn. Yup. The things I would to do that bo- Typical guy thoughts roaming through the mind of a young male adult at a bookstore. They would have kept going if it weren't for the sight of a customer walking down the long aisle towards the magazine display the male was stocking which stopped his thought process in it's tracks and with the sight of the customer in mind, he had to act fast. Playing it off like he wasn't even interested in the magazine, the male just looked over at the female as she approached him, greeting her with an award winning smile and opening line of "Hello there, how can I help you today?". The male in kind was non-other then a recently hired Sales Associate by the name of Liam Spencer who had only been working for the store for a good month now and his typical duties were to stock the shelves with new arrivals of books and magazines on a weekly or sometimes daily basis. But he still had his curiosities about him which was why as soon as the female customer was taken care of, he finished off the sexually aesthetically pleasing pictures of the hot female models from page to page then refocused on putting away the rest of the box of magazines where they needed to be.

>Indent<Through the time it took to rummage through the magazines and put them in their respective places on the shelves, Liam would often take a look at his watch underneath his green hoodie to check the time as it was almost approaching his lunch break. He knew he had a hot date with some Bourbon Chicken and Lo Mein noodles up at Panda Express in the food court and just the pure thought of it was making him want to just say 'screw it' to his work load and clock out. But he was better then that. Taught better. Raised better. And presented himself as better. It was just a silly thought to entertain his mind at the time. Nothing more. Finishing up his stocking however in due time as his naturally patient rationale was starting to fade, Liam made his way through the store while breaking down the cardboard box in hand and walking towards the back of the store that lead to the break room. Tossing the box in the recycling bin and heading over to the time clock, Liam punched in his digits on the machine and the display informed him with a beep and a scrolling display of text that he was officially clocked out for his break. A change of a simple article of clothing was needed at this point as he looked down at his attire and made the decision to remove his dark green hoodie to display his Affliction designer t-shirt underneath while tossing his hoodie and name tag in the quarter locker and locking it soon after.

>Indent<Luckily the food court was only a few steps out of the entrance of his job at Barnes & Noble and a quick turn to the left since his stomach was starting to give into the varied scents the court gave off and enhance his hunger levels quite a bit. His right hand would come up to his forehead and stroke his naturally dirty blonde hair as he looked around the eating area where a mixed range of teenage females and males were seated around eating and having a good time. One of them making a statement by clasping her hands and playing out what sounded like a scene from a medieval skit from a movie or something. Shaking his head and making his way over to the line for Panda Express, Liam took some more looks as he saw a few more people, one of which was wearing an interesting looking ensemble and had the reaction time of a cat to what looked to be a spilled drink. Weird looking dude by appearance but then again, Liam wasn't one to judge. Who the guy was with was a different story as they were more revealing in the means of attractive and appealing to the naked eye. But he could say the same thing about the girl who had her school play outburst and even the girl she was with. Indecisive much? Maybe. But Liam could do that because he didn't see any of them in the means of relationships. Just people of visual interests and possible scouts just in case he needed a good night here or there.

>Indent<Moving up in line and finally next in line, Liam made his orders and watched from in front of the glass display overhang that covered the food and separated him from the server his food selection of choice being spooned onto his Styrofoam tray and slid down the line to the cashier at the end of the counter. Paying for his food and nodding his head in thank while replying in kind with a "Thank you very much" to be polite, Liam took his tray with a spork pierced through his food in the middle of the tray over to a booth that was relatively close to the other two groups of people but still relatively spaced so he had his own area to relax and rest his legs while place his back against the ninety-degree corner end of the booth and rest his right arm on the table. Reaching into his pocket to grab his phone, Liam would set it down on his lap and unravel a pair of clip-on headphones from his pocket and place them over his ears while fitting the speaker end of it by his eardrum so he could hear his music clearly. Hitting play on his phone after going to his Music Player app, Liam would relax back and casually take bites from his Asian cuisine while lightly bobbing his head to the track playing and closing his eyes to allow himself to mellow out a bit. It was one of the few times that he could just come down from a stressful or busy day at work and tune everything out with a good series of songs or two. And he loved every minute of it. Sure he could open his eyes and do a little bit of scouting more, but right now he had better things to attend to and ladies weren't exactly on the top priorities right now.

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image
*..:*.:*.

Kira stood up from the table, grabbing her bag and drink. She let out a round of laughter as Kiana's outburst rang through the food court. "You are so silly, I swear.." She let out between laughs and looked around, seeing they had garnered a few stares, causing her face to turn red. Even though it wasn't her exactly getting the attention, the stares did make her a bit uncomfortable. Adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder, she looked back at her friend. "So, raise some hell, eh?" Her lips turned up slightly into a smirk and she raised an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind and where did you want to start?" Kira knew that there was probably more eye-catching attention to come, especially with Kiana's outburst just then, but she knew it would be tons of fun and it wasn't so bad if she wasn't alone.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was hungry. The rumbling in her stomach said as much, and she needed to get out of her spot behind the counter. Whilst she loved the smell of coffee, inhaling nothing but the same scent for hours on end made her sick. As soon as the clock struck one, she took off her apron and hung it behind the kitchen door, telling everyone it was time for her break. Almost simultaneously, someone else called out, a girl named Emily. The girl was quiet - Leila found herself having a hard time making conversation with her, which was unfortunate seeing as they had the exact same shifts. She left before Leila had a chance to invite her to eat with them.

The smell of books made her infinitely happier, and the moment the tinge of caffeine left her vicinity, she wanted to jump for joy. Lei could further distress by whatever crazy shenanigans her best friends could come up with. They had the exact same lunch break, which meant it was time they got close again. She was really looking forward to the rest of summer because of this, as she'd missed them whilst they all did their college stuff. Term papers and long exams tended to drain anyone's energy and spirit, even if they did have the free time.

Stopping by the clear glass windows of the Apple Store, she stepped into the clean white surroundings that was trademark to them. Inside, she spotted a male tinkering with something or other on one of the computers, his back turned to her. Approaching him quietly, she suddenly spoke in her girliest voice, "Watcha doin'?" Unfortunately, she couldn't keep the facade up and ended up laughing at herself. She spoke again, this time normally. "But seriously, Peter, I'm hungry. Let's go grab Ty and eat."

ooc: click the two circles to see her outfit. c:

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

( )----A D A M----C O S T A-------------------
------------------------- AMERICAN APPAREL !

█████████████████████████████████████

Adam just continued to stare, completely flabbergasted by this girl. How could someone that beautiful possibly act like this? He thought to himself, just utterly confused. He straightened out his t-shirt once he settled back into a comfortable position, his gaze turning to the spilt drink every once in a while, in case it seeped a little too close to him. He started to eat his chicken, occasionally taking bites of Madeline's rice as the other made a remark about his attracting straight men. He rolled his eyes, glancing to Madeline. Usually she was on the defense for him about this, but he decided to just answer himself. "I'm not gay," he said simply, and with what appeared to be little interest. He didn't take it into offense, but he thought she should probably at least know that.

When the matter of Madeline's birthday was brought up, the smallest of smiles appeared on his lips. "I got your gift already," he said, grabbing a piece of Madeline's chicken off her dish and popping it into his mouth. He said no more about the subject, instead raising his eyebrow as his best friend gave him 'the look.' "No," he replied, not even giving her a chance to explain herself.

█████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

layout by Unnie Bunny, do not steal!

Dapper Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

welcome to+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
welcome to
BOWMAN country.

++++++_________________________
++++++chapter one.

The more of her burger Bo ate, the more she began to miss her drink. She shot a look towards where it had spilled and sighed, finally coming to realize what a waste that had been. She was quite glad when Maddie mentioned that the wheels wouldn't be a bad present after all, and she made a mental note to go for a drive to go to that shop that had the cool, glow in the dark ones. Yeah, Maddie would like that, right? She barely had any time to dwell on it before Adam piped up again, muttering words she wasn't expecting: I'm not gay.

When they came up Bo choked on her burger, dropping the rest of it and covering her mouth as she struggled to breath. Coughing and hacking, she keeled over for a moment in her pain, before it passed through and she was able to breathe again. She took in a large breath and rested a moment, before looking up at the pretty boy in disbelief. "YOU'RE NOT GAY?" she shouted, only realizing she had after the fact. She'd probably grabbed a decent chunk of attention, but Bo quickly went back to ignoring everyone else and focused back on Adam. "I just...you're..." Having a little difficulty comprehending Adam's heterosexuality, she scratched her head and gave him a quizzical look. "It's like...you're so neat and well-dressed, like you took the time to nitpick at ev'ry little detail about your outfit. Kinda like an art. I ain't never known a straight man who put such care into his appearance. I don't even put that much effort into it! Well, I shouldn't be counted, 'cause I like the way I look no matter what so it never matters to me. But you..." She wanted to lean in close again, but from the way he'd reacted before, for once she held back. "You must treasure yourself lots to hold yourself to such a high standard."

She flashed Adam a sweet smile, hoping maybe he wouldn't get mad with her long and tiresome rant. She half expected it, and half expected him to ignore the whole thing. Finally finished with her rant, she grabbed a few fries and shoved them into her mouth, just as Maddie offered up her drink. A light lit up in Bo's eyes, and her smile widened, and without so much as a thought she pushed her tray over and scooted up, sliding next to Maddie on her other side and planting a kiss right on her cheek. Well...an Eskimo kiss. She didn't think Adam would take too kindly to a real one. "Oh, a ghra mo chroi, you've made my day!" She snatched up the drink and took a hearty sip, kicking her legs back and forth under the table with glee.

// TRANSLATION: 'a ghra mo chroi' means love of my heart //

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxαᴢυʀɩαɦᴢɩαɦtɦσɱαsxx

Since I've met you I've been hollowed by your body, I've been hypnotized by all you are xxxx↙ ↙ ↙
oh, x all x I x want x is x to x know x your x n a m e
xxxxxxxxxxx and x w h i s p e r x it x in x your x e a r .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Lunch time!" Ziah called out as he exited the storage room, phone in hand. He looked up from the screen in time to see his fellow co-worker was already out the door, and he chuckled before turning to the remaining associate while dropping his phone back into his pocket. "See ya in an hour." he saluted after grabbing his sketch book from under the counter, then headed out of the store and towards the food court. He passed the Apple store as Leila headed in, giving her a wave that probably went unnoticed before quickly approaching Subway and ordering a pastrami sandwich - toasted, of course - and handing the cashier some money. Ziah grabbed his sandwich and did a quick about-face, scanning the food court to see that almost everyone had settled into their usual spots. Not too far away, Kiana was yelling to the food court to bow down to her. "Sorry, my allegiance remains with Comedy Central." Ziah replied with a smirk before casually strolling towards the table where Bo was backhanding drinks and set his things down on the dry section of one of the neighboring tables. He didn't normally hang out with one group specifically, finding it more entertaining to jump from group to group every few days to change things up a little. Plus, it made remembering everyone a bit easier.

"Look at you, committing crimes against fountain drink-kind. Fight the power." Ziah said, making a small fist-pump into the air before taking a seat. He laughed as Bo suddenly burst out, waiting until the commotion was done before leaning in with raised eyebrows. "The hell did I miss?"

ɩ'ɱ ω є ɩ g ɦ t ℓ є s s ℓɩкє ɩ'ɱ ƒαℓℓɩɳg σɳ tɦє ɱ σ σ ɳ.

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kiana wrapped an arm around her friend. "When you are with Chi you are never bored." She said grinning. With her free hand Kiana waved at the people staring. "Yes This is your lady of comedy." She called out to them laughing. If she was alone Kiana would have been shy and hidden behind a pillar or something, but she was with Kira so she was filled with an over falsity of confidence. "I think we are doing a bang up job of raising hell in the food court." She said hugging her friend close. "So Miss Kira shall we stay here and continue to raise the hell in the food court or shall we move on to the corridors of this fine establishment." Kiana asked in a faux British accent. She turned when Ziah answered and stuck her tongue out. "You know you love me Ziah, otherwise you would be so very very bored at work." She called back laughing.

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

Samson was sitting by himself and he was feeling a bit lonely so he looked around the area to see who he could talk to. Well that’s they would let him sit with them that is. Most people tended to avoid Samson because of his bad temper, but still he didn’t care if came to him eating alone he was fine with it. So after taking a bit from his sandwich he wrapped it up placed it in the clear plastic bag. Then he picked up his dirk and took a sip and began to walk around to find somebody to talk to and if there was nobody to talk to or if nobody would allow him to sit with him he would just continue to eat alone. So as he walked but then stopped to watch Kiana act like a goof ball again but what else was new. “You’re lively as ever Kiana .” Samson said while sitting down at a table as he gave he a small smile..

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

Still holding onto Kira, Kiana smiled at Sam. "Samson! Come join us!" She squealed with excitement. "Stop being an anti-social stick in the mud just cause you make a prettier girl than me and come hang out with Kira and I." She teased letting go of Kira and walking over to Sam. "Or I guess we could extend the olive branch and sit with you." Kiana said spinning a chair around and sitting in it resting her arm on the top of the chair her smoothie hanging loosely from her fingertips. "So been harassed by your fan boys recently?" She asked smirking.

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.
User Image
MADELINE HARLEY KARSON

xx xxxxx SPREAD YOUR WINGS; FLY HIGHER THAN THE CLOUDS
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            xxNOW LET'S RIDE TO THE MOON - WE CAN OWN THE NIGHT!!

Madeline continued chewing on her lunch paying no mind to the people around her except her friends. However her eyes landed on the colorful haired girl who worked at Spencer's. She was running around the food court acting like a crazy person. "Wow," she said to neither Bo or Adam. When Bo assumed that Adam was gay she couldn't help but grin. Sure he was a bit high maintenance and very well dressed but Maddie knew that Adam was no where near gay. As talk about her birthday still continued she smiled when Adam said he got her present already. "This is why I love you Adam, and no, it isn't because you buy me stuff," she cooed and then wrapped her arms around him carefully making sure he wasn't chewing or anything. She didn't want him to choke! As soon as Bo had her rant about him not being gay she couldn't help but grin. "I would totally kiss him right now to just prove it, but that would be weird," she said cheerfully. Never once had she thought about Adam romantically and probably never would. As soon as Adam shot down her 'the look' she pouted. "Adam I want to have my birthday at your apartment." She stated with this confidence even though it would be a no still. He never allowed anyone over there, but Maddie was allowed over. Her fathers sometimes thought they were having sex when she stayed over but over the years of knowing him she convinced them they were just friends.

As Bo moved next to her and planted a Eskimo kiss on her cheek, she giggled softly. "Bo you are so freakin' cute." Looking at Adam she smiled and then winked at him. "Jealous?" She was teasing of course. She actually couldn't remember a time Adam had gotten jealous of her and someone else. Then again she barely had boyfriends or girlfriends. When Ziah came over she gave him a wave as a greeting and a soft smile. Yeah, he was hot. But Maddie didn't really get flirting too well. Sighing softly she smiled as Samson entered the food court. She was going to beckon him over until that girl with the colorful hair went up to him. Rolling her eyes she watched her coworker. Sam was also very attractive even if people mistaken him for a girl. "I know what I am wishing for, for my birthday," she declared to the table. Looking at Adam with hopeful eyes she giggled.

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User Image
            User Image

██████████████████████████████ .IT IS NOT WHEN TRUTH IS DIRTY
                                                    XXXX BUT WHEN IT IS SHALLOW

XXXXxxxxxxxxxxx that the lover of knowledge ⊁ is reluctant to step into its waters xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xx.xxxx ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPETER WILLIAMS
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xx↘↘xx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxT h e x A p p l e x S t o r e

Apple Store, the lovely place where parents love to bring their children in, and allow them to get their grimy fingerprints all over everything in sight. One parent in particular had allowed their little son to play around with the new display of IPads while he sucked on the worlds largest lollipop. Why do people do that? The only thing that accomplishes is a very sticky tablet screen and table. Naturally it’s the job of the employees, in this case, Peter, to clean it up making the area appropriate for further customers. ’Why must customers feel it necessary to allow their children to roam free in a store like this, is beyond me.’ Cleaning sticky fingerprints off things was most definitely not on his list of things he wanted to do. Unfortunately it can’t always be helped.

"Watcha doin'?"

The sudden new voice made the male look up from the now clean table only to see the face of his close female friend, Leila. ”Just cleaning up after dirty children. I’m done now though, let me just put this away.” As the male told her his plans he showed the cloth and spray bottle in his hands before turning on his heels and heading to the back counter. He hid the cloth and spray bottle on a shelf behind the counter and removed his nametag, and placed it too, on the counter. It was time for lunch.

”Ty? You know what. I haven’t actually seen him all day.” He stated to the girl while exiting the store and looking to his right. American Apparel and the Apple store were neighbours, so Peter usually saw Tyler coming, but today nothing. ”I thought he was just MIA today. Though let’s head in and see if he’s there.” He suggested while walking towards the entrance of the store, all the while keeping his eyes peeled for his friend.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          KRIS███████████████████████████ User Image
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
                                  User Image
                                  chloe┕⇢ xxEMPLOYEE ATxBATH & BODY WORKS!

location;; Apple Storexxxxwith;; Peter, Leilaxxxxmood;; anxious, lost

All morning long, Chloe ran around Bath & Body Works in a frazzled and confused flurry. There was lots to do that morning. Loads of customers, meaning loads of them to offer a free squirt of the new berry hand sanitizer, and loads of them to clean up after. And by clean up after, Chloe meant restocking and putting things back where they were supposed to go. Surprisingly, Chloe did her job pretty well. Not actually being a cashier, or dealing with the money, it didn't involve math or anything intelligent at all. She pretty much had to talk to people, and then match different boxes to each other, to put them on the right shelf. Just like kindergarten!

Even still, sometimes she had gotten a bit confused, and forgot where things were kept. And she'd even started putting the shampoos with the lotions. and body spray with the lip balms. Thankfully, lunch time came, and her manager sent her off to eat and refocus her head. Walking out of the store, Chloe wandered around aimlessly, looking for the girl's washroom. Chloe was hopeless with directions, and couldn't even find the food court on her first day, if her co-worker, Boo, Bobo, Booboo, whatever her name was, hadn't pointed it out. It was right across from Bath & Body Works. Unknowingly passing it, Chloe wandered around, backtracking and going every which direction, until finally, she found it. That was a relief.

Once Chloe was done, she had the difficult task of once again finding the food court. Of course, she went the wrong way. She felt completely and utterly lost, when she went into Build a Bear, and they told her she couldn't order food there. Whimpering, Chloe searched down around the corner. It was just so hard to tell where it was. There were just so many people everywhere, and the signs pointing the directions were just so confusing. She'd even texted one of her school friends that she was lost, thinking it was Kiana, or someone else that could help her. Chloe wasn't good at names.

Eventually, Chloe bumped into two people coming out of the Apple Store. "Eek!" she shrieked in surprise, but calming down when she saw who it was. She vaguely remembered their faces, and knew that they were employees somewhere in the mall. It was...Peter Pan and Princess Leia! "Oh sorry your majesty. And Peter Pan of course," she babbled. "I'm so lost. Can you help me get to the food court?"

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image

Kira laughed and gave a slight eye roll as she went from calling the attention of the food court to walking over to another table. 'Chi, you are so full of energy, I swear...' She thought to herself as she finished off her drink. Kiana could be full of energy, and while Kira wasn't as...Energetic, she was still a lot of fun to hang out with and definitely a good friend to have, a. Finishing off her drink, she went and threw it away before walking over and taking a seat next to Kiana and kind of slipped into her shell as she listened to her talk to Samson.

Distinct Poster

███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Bored | Location: Food Court | With: Nobody

User Image
>Indent<As time passed Liam would continue his usual routine of listening to various tracks of music and eating his lunch but at the same time, today seemed to be one of those entertaining 'people watching' days. Hiseyes would reopen after awhile of having them closed while he ate due to muscle memory of knowing how to eat without seeing the fork and as his eyes cast around the room, he noticed more of a variety of people who he had seen walking around the mall and seen in work attires as well throughout their respective stores where they worked. One guy in particular he knew from a few talks here and there was Azuriah since the guy was as social as a late night talk show host. Always having a new topic to talk about and always having something new to bring to the conversation. Liam thought Azuriah or 'Ziah' for short, was a pretty cool guy as he hadn't seen him really as the annoying type and more saw him as a friendly person none the less. Still, Liam maintained his independent stature as he kept in his seat and made a small smirk at the conversations he could here ranging in the distance from star wars and Disney references to the girl who had made an outburst earlier playing jokes and basically showing her inner true colors. Which he noted as outgoing, joking, entertaining, and mildly ADHD but then again, who didn't have ADHD nowadays.

>Indent<Finishing up with his noodles and chomping down the rest of his Bourbon Chicken, Liam scooted his way off the booth till his feet touched the tiled floor and pocketed his phone while still listening to music. Standing up, he made his way to the middle of the food court and tossed his Styrofoam tray in the trash then proceeded to lean back a bit and stretch since the seating positioning he was in did little to no mercy to his back and sides. Rolling his neck with momentary closed eyes, Liam took a few minutes to look around the food court a bit more before realizing he was probably not doing himself any favors by drawing a crowd or interest to him since he was one of the only ones by the trash cans and the idea that he was standing there stretching and taking five in that location might raise a few eyebrows. None the less, Liam walked around the food court aimlessly now and took mental notes of a few different food and drink options from the other restaurants in the area just in case he was feeling like grabbing dinner after his work shift or for next day lunch ideas. He would do this while paying attention to where he was going since he didn't want to bump into anyone by accident and he would also take a few more occasional looks over at the groups of teens having their fun while his ears took in more of their conversations to his entertainment. Interesting people they were indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff