Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

Nevada frowned just slightly, knowing that the female wasn’t going to even attempt to speak to anyone. Nevada could keep nagging at the female but she knew the female well enough to know she isn’t one to be messed with. Nevada had shrugged slightly, well I tried. She told the female. Maybe she shouldn’t have invited Sasha. She knew the girl was comfortable with just being by herself and such. Nevada did have to literally get on her knees and beg the girl to come to the party. She didn’t think it would take that much effort. The moment that Nevada had brought up going to a party to Sasha, she was quickly shot down. Nevada was even thrown off guard by how quick the girl rejected.

Noticing the drink that Sasha had been drinking, Nevada cocked her head a bit. What kind of drink is that? She questioned the female. Seeing that more people were coming in and some of them Nevada hadn’t known. It wouldn’t hurt to speak to Sasha. She didn’t want to just abandon the female anyways. Nevada had invited her so she was Nevada’s guest. Nevada may not seem like it but she did have some manners locked away in her head. She just chose when to use them or not.

How have things been going with your gymnastics by the way? She decided to speak on something the girl liked. The only difference with Nevada and Sasha was that Sasha did gymnastics and Nevada was a dancer. She was happy that parkour had brought the two together because Nevada simply like having friends; especially ones with common interest. Nevada ran her hands through her hair, taking another glance around the surroundings. She hoped that this night was going to be good for her dear friend Maddy.

outfit , current haircolor

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kiana squealed when she saw the sharpie. "I want it! I want it!" She whined trying to grab it from her spot on Samson's back. "Gimme!" She said crawling into a new position Samson to where she was over his shoulder practically falling down his chest trying to grab the sharpie. Kiana looked up when she heard Kira's voice. "Kira! We are having a slumber party after this so Sammy the sexy amazon can drink and you can to. If you want that is." She chirped happily temporarily distracted from the sharpie in Samson's hand. "So what took you so long Kira?" She asked using Sam's chest to prop herself up on her elbows.

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't long after Nevada started speaking that Sasha found herself mentally sighing, she wasn't being a very good friend. At this point in time Nevada was her only friend and here Sasha was mistreating her after all the trouble her friend had gone through to get her there. While Ash was really stubborn she was determined to be a good friend. Taking a long swig of her flavored vodka she took a deep breath and looked at her overly happy friend. "Zhis? It's flavored vodka, drink of choice. Why? You be vanting some?" Holding up the bottle for her friend to see Sasha eyed the bottle and then her friend. When she heard Nevada ask about her gymnastics she laughed a bit, the girl was trying to hard not to ditch Sasha "I make you deal, I'll meet people with you so long as it's not annoying girl on man over there" she said pointing towards a rather tall man that had a rather annoying sounding midget on him.

"Zhe seems very annoying I'd hate to get thrown out of party for punching somevone in face." Personally watching that made Sasha's stomach want to turn so instead she looked at all the other people flooding in. "I zuppose if you have other friends I can attempt meeting zhem." Sasha would be lying if she said she was excited about 'making friends' but Nevada was very keen on getting her to do so, so for her friend she'd be nice. If nothing else, she could claim that she was feeling a little warm inside the house and go outside and find a place to do some gymnastics until Nevada was ready to drag her off to the next social convention that she felt Ash was obligated to attend. "Any more parkour runners or gymnasts? Acrobats even?" Sasha highly doubted the answer to her question would be yes or Nevada would have already introduced them to Sasha.
[ OOC: Outfit is in the middle icon!! ]

--------------------------------------------------------

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image
*..:*.:*.

Kira nodded as she listened to Kiana. "I'm all for the slumber party. Will definitely be fun." She replied, smiling. She thought about the drinking, however. She did drink occasionally, but she hadn't thought too much about drinking tonight. "As for the drinking...We'll just see how the night goes." She added, sitting down next to the two. "Pretty much the reason I was late...I was listening to music while I was getting ready to come here, and I might have gotten a bit distracted..." She chuckled. "That's pretty much the only reason. Lame, I know."

le outfit is here.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Samson smiled and laughed as he was being climbed all over by Kiana just to get the sharpie from him. “Ok alright just take it just don’t sniff them ok.” Samson said with a smirk on his face. Then soon he heard Kira's voice and he smiled well Kiana heard her as well and had to try and keep balanced so he wouldn’t fall backwards with Kiana. “Hey there Kira how are you doing nice to see you having fun yet?” Samson asked with a smile as he tried to turn to see her without falling over. “If I do drink too much can you two please make sure I don’t do something stupid I don’t want a replay of my junior year?” Samson asked with a ashamed look on his face because he was recorded trying climb up the stairs in wear nothing but his boxers, one sock, a Chinese coolies hat, and with twelve glow stick necklaces around his neck. Then when there was an agreement on a slumber party Samson gave a big smile he liked sleep over with friends and was really funny see the parent’s face when the found out that he was a guy.

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
                                  User Image
                                  chloe┕⇢ xxEMPLOYEE ATxBATH & BODY WORKS!

location;; Maddie's partyxxxxwith;; party peoplexxxxmood;; excited

Chloe sat impatiently in the taxi, craning around and peering through the window, examining the streets and houses they passed. She was anxious to get to Madeline's birthday party, and the taxi driver wasn't making the ride very enjoyable. The guy refused to change his radio channel to something other than classical music, after she had started belting out and dancing in her seat.

"Are we there yet?" she asked with whine, to the taxi driver. "No." he replied. She could tell the taxi driver was getting annoyed. So what if she had already asked him that question at east fifty times within the last fifteen minutes? Chloe sighed and pouted. She didn't like taking a cab, but her parents were too busy to drop her off to Maddie's house. And Chloe didn't have her driver's license, since she'd never been able to learn how to go under 100km/h. Besides, knowing Chloe, she would have gotten lost trying to get there on her own. Luckily, Chloe had written down Maddie's address at least a dozen times, and the cab driver had a GPS.

Finally, they arrived outside of Maddie's house. Grabbing Maddie's birthday present, a bag full of Chloe's personal favourite awesome smelling soaps, perfumes, lotions, and shampoos, (all from Bath & Body Works of course, using her employee discount) as well as a knit cardigan. Paying the annoying taxi driver, Chloe rushed giddily to the front door. Ringing the doorbell, Chloe walked inside. The party was already in full swing, and she was pretty late (but she blamed it on the slow driving cab driver). She looked around, trying to find the birthday girl, so she could give her her present.

OOC;; finally posted
Wade FoxhillUser Image

Liquor has it's place as social lubricant

Wade had finally reached Maddie's house, and though he was usually on time, he had delayed himself on purpose. Partly because he only really knew Maddie through Adam, and partly because he'd spent three hours beforehand drinking and trying to figure out what to wear and what to do with his hair. He'd finally settled on his usual fauxhawk (though not after going through seven other styles and half a tin of pomade), though his outfit changed drastically after his third beer: being the uptight worrywart he was, he'd originally planned on wearing a full suit, and it wasn't until the alcohol had kicked in that it seemed ridiculous to wear formal attire to a birthday party. So he'd gone with something nice enough for a party, but casual enough to not be overdressed. This also meant he could hop fences and take other shortcuts without ruining his outfit, which cut the time to Maddie's in half.

As he approached the door, he noticed it was propped open with a shoe, and he briefly hesitated. He'd planned to wait for Peter and Leila outside the door, but since it was open, and he wasn't quite so twitchy right now, he stepped inside. The music wasn't terribly loud, and he could hear voices coming from further in the house, so he slipped off his shoes and ventured a bit inside. Maddie's present was in his pocket, a watch he'd picked out from a jeweller's a few blocks from his house, though not wrapped, as he'd spent so much time fretting over the party itself to wrap the gift. Chloe was just ahead of him, holding a bag he assumed was Maddie's present, so he walked up and uncharacteristically tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, Chloe, good to see you." he said, "Any idea where Maddie is?"

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
                                  User Image
                                  chloe┕⇢ xxEMPLOYEE ATxBATH & BODY WORKS!

location;; Maddie's partyxxxxwith;; Wade, Maddie, whoever else is with Maddiexxxxmood;; excited

Chloe took a few steps inside, trying to spot Maddie in the crowd of people. Well, it wasn't that crowded, but Chloe had a hard time remembering exactly what the girl looked like. For sure she had brown hair, but other than that, Chloe couldn't quite remember. She vaguely recognized most of the people there, a lot of them being employees somewhere in Woodvale Mall. There was her friend, the blue haired Kiana talking to a few other people, and Nevada already drinking some alcoholic beverage.

She finally spotted Maddie, or who she thought was Maddie, greeting some guests not too far from the door. As she started making her way to what was hopefully Maddie, Chloe felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw that it was Wade. "Hey, Chloe, good to see you," he greeted her. "Hiya, Wade" she exclaimed back, cheerily. "Any idea where Maddie is?" he asked her. "Maddie who?" she asked, confused. A few seconds later, she realized what he was talking about. The birthday girl, of course. "Oh yeah, she's over here! Come with me!" she giggled, leading Wade towards the suspected Maddie. Luckily, it turned out to be Maddie. "Happy birthday Maddie!" she said happily, thrusting the girl's present towards her.
                                              OOC;; the awkward moment when you don't know who Maddie is with
User Image
MADELINE HARLEY KARSON

xx xxxxx SPREAD YOUR WINGS; FLY HIGHER THAN THE CLOUDS
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            xxNOW LET'S RIDE TO THE MOON - WE CAN OWN THE NIGHT!!

Maddie looked around seeing her house fill up and fast. She knew some people around her and could place a name to their face, but they didn't really talk to her and she didn't really talk to them. She had Adam her best friend and he was enough for her honestly. But it was time to start talking to more people. Looking up at Liam she smiled, and then shook her head looking his outfit up and down. Adam definitely had a better sense in fashion but perhaps she was used to his so well put together outfits. "I don't mind it. I mean I am usually wearing Hollister or something like that, so yeah. Don't mind me." A grin was on her lips as she was still holding the card. Before she was going to move out of the way and start introducing Liam to people as well as Subin, Sheridan came up and said happy birthday to her handing her a box as well as Subin's comment made her think twice about the gifts. Most likely shoes. "Gee, thanks guys! And if it is the same air of shoes, I'll definitely keep both. Hakuna matata," she said. Juggling the presents in her hands now she nearly dropped them all when Chloe came running up practically throwing her present at her. A giggle rose in her throat.

"Hey Chloe, thanks!" Peeking over at Wade she smiled at him. "Hi, thanks for coming! I really am happy that everyone is like coming out for my birthday," she said as the music once again changed. "I'm just gonna go put these down and get a drink. Converse, and you know party." Darting away with her arms full she placed the rest of the presents in the den before heading into the kitchen and grabbing a wine cooler. Downing it in a minute she threw it into the recycle, grabbed another one and then headed back out of the kitchen. Seeing Adam alone she sighed softly and waltzed up to him. Leaning against the wall next to him she smiled. "Adam you are like, my best friend, you know that right?" Looking over at Liam she couldn't help but smile a bit, he was a sweetheart.

Distinct Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Calm | Location: Maddie's House | With: No One

User Image
>Indent<Nodding to Maddie as he noticed more and more people start to file in to give her presents, Liam took a step back a bit to let her have her time with the others and simply offered a smile and nod at her tell of leaving to put away her presents. Liam at this point was pretty much now on his own as he went back to standing against the wall and leaned his back gently against it, crossing his arms and looking about the place with a permanent smile on his face that resulted partially from Maddie. She made an effort to talk to him and showed him nothing but smiles and grins and laughs, so it was almost contagious that he would catch the same positive vibe and flow with it as to keep himself away from everyone and just be in his own little world. Taking out his phone and starting to play Temple Run, Liam looked up a few times at everyone and caught a few glances of Maddie looking his way, raising an eyebrow at it but nodding and smiling polite wise back at her before he would return his eyes to his cell phone screen. He noticed that she had a wine cooler with her and he was actually a bit interested in having one since it looked like one of his favorite flavors, making his venture to the kitchen and opening the fridge to take out a Fuzzy Navel wine cooler and close the fridge door as he made his way over to one of the counters and leaned his hip against it. Capping the bottle off and leaning his waist back, Liam once more crossed his legs but placed his unoccupied hand on the counter to stabilize his body just in case while the other brought the bottle to his lips for a nice gulp of the fruity tasting alcohol. Pretty good stuff.
Wade FoxhillUser Image

Wade followed Chloe to Maddie, and then Maddie to her present pile. She left right after dumping the gifts she'd had piled into her arms by the other guests, and Wade simply stood there staring at the pile. His watch seemed... Rather unimpressive next to the other gifts, but he set the box next to Chloe's basket and headed for the kitchen. His pre-party drinks were starting to wear off, and he needed a bit of a refresher. Liam was leaning against the counter and sipping a wine cooler, and Wade nodded in his direction before raiding the fridge. 'Hmm... Beer it is.'

He pulled the beer out, and used his belt buckle as a bottle opener to pop the cap off. "Ah, much better. Or, it will be once it hits, anyway." he said, before chugging half the beer. He let out a satisfied sigh, before turning to Liam. "So, how goes the night? You seem to be enjoying yourself, though usually I'm the one hiding in the kitchen."

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kiana made a face at Samson. "I will sniff whatever I damn please! You aren't my mommy if you were I'd be tall!" She said sticking her tongue out at him. Kiana turned and grinned at Kira when she said she had gotten distracted by music. "Did you play it loud like Chi taught you?" She teased. "Oh my gosh you know what I realized? If I had worn a skirt like I had originally planned being over Samson's shoulder would be a bad thing. Good thing I found my skinnies before I left." Kiana rambled before looking up at Samson as he spoke. "Oh but I wanted you to get crazy drunk I think it'd be funny to see smashed Samson." She giggled.

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image

Kira turned to Samson and smiled. "Well, just got here so not a lot of fun to be had yet. Seems like you're having quite the time, though." She laughed, pointing at Kiana hanging off of him. She watched his face fall as he asked them to make sure he didn't do anything stupid if he drank too much. "Was it that bad?" She asked him, half concerned and half curious as to what had happened to him. "Don't worry, though, I'll make sure you don't go too crazy." She reassured him, her smile coming back to her face and patting his free shoulder. She turned her attention to Kiana as she heard her talking. "Well, of course I played it loud. I learned from the best, after all." She told her friend. "Though I should probably stop doing it when I have places to go..."

le outfit is here.

Distinct Poster

███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Surprised | Location: Maddie's House | With: Wade

User Image
>Indent<Taking the next few minutes to drink his wine cooler sip by sip, Liam heard the conversations that were taking place outside the kitchen and even managed to hear a footsteps go by and such. His eyes would raise to see who it was but usually it were just people walking by and paying no mind to the kitchen other then Wade who managed to find himself looking over at Liam as Liam nodded respectfully at his arrival. Watching Wade pick up a beer then do a small party trick of capping it off with his belt buckle, Liam passed upon a look of an impressed smirk and kept the smirk on his face as the two were now basically bound to engage in conversation. Wade took a sip of his beet then looked over to Liam asking how he was to which Liam took a nice sip of his cooler before answering Wade back truthfully. "Not bad I suppose. Just got here a few minutes ago and already I feel a bit overwhelmed with the amount of people here all in one area. Kinda' needed a breather and a cool drink so I grabbed myself my idea of a cold one and hung back a bit since I can watch the fun from here. How've you been? Work been alright? I saw you in the food court a few times but never really had an in-depth convo such as this" Liam replied while his hand raised the bottle back to his lips to take some more sips and look Wade's way then around the room so he wouldn't make Wade feel pressured to answer if he kept eye contact.
Wade FoxhillUser Image

Wade listened to Liam, staring straight back at him with a slight smile on his face, sipping his beer as he mulled over how best to answer Liam's questions. "Work is okay. It's been slow for the last bit, but I like it better that way. Keeps me from having panic attacks." he answered. He paused for a moment, biting his bottom lip a bit, before continuing, "I'm okay outside of work, too, I guess. I've watched a lot of horror movies since getting the party invite, and tried not to over-think a gift for someone I only sort of know. I didn't even have time to wrap it, but I think when I sober up I'll be glad Maddie won't really know who it's from."

He resisted the urge to laugh before addressing Liam's comments about seeing him. "It's probably best we started talking while I'm buzzed. I'm... Very twitchy when I'm not. I probably wouldn't have even come tonight. It's only by the grace of alcohol I'm not hyperventilating in a corner." He did laugh a bit at this point, but his gaze never left Liam's eyes, and he took a step closer as he continued, "But I do notice a lot... Like the fact that you draw on napkins if you're bored after you finish eating. Did you want to be an artist someday?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff