Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kiana smiled at Neveda and Maddie as she was greeted and let inside. "Thanks for having me Maddie." She replied as the blonde greeted her and directed her on where to put the present. Kiana made her way to the den and plopped the present down on an open table. Looking around she saw Samson and a smiled crossed her lips. ''Sexy Amazon!" she squealed before launching herself at her friend and using him as a tree to climb on. Once at the top Kiana wrapped her legs around his waits and held on to his shoulders. "You are the best climbing tree in the world!" She cooed happily, glad she wouldn't have to be socially awkward as long as she had a friend by her side. From her perch atop Samson Kiana surveyed the den spotting drinks and making a face as she caught a wiff of them. "Ewwie Booze." She said pouting a bit to no one in general.

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
#ff6a85
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/xxxxxsize]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Subin leaned back in the seat of the car and held Madeline's present which was pretty much a pair of brown Wallabees. She tapped on the present as she looked out of the side of the window for the house. Subin then tapped on her cousin and pointed out of the window signalling him to stop. "There, there it is, slow down. Can't you hear? Slow down, aish." Her cousin frowned a bit and mumbled back. "Okay okay, jeez stay off my d**k." Subin squinted her turned her gaze to her cousin and decided to let him have that one. She had to hurry and get to the party. It would be rather awkward if she was the last one arriving because she was very sure that she wasn't early. Subin hopped out of the car with the present in her hands then scurried to Madeline's house.

Subin felt pretty good that she was invited to Madeline's party. Subin wasn't the one to openly start conversations with others, but Subin was glad that she made some friend at the mall to experience times like these. Being able to go to a friend's party wasn't something Subin got to do often. That was probably because she was either locked up in her room or at a card shop. Her cousin on the other hand had a pretty legit social life, how was that possible, Subin will never know. The female stepped up to the door and knocked lightly, not even loud enough for a heightened sensed dog to hear, so she knocked on the door again a little harder. The second time around it sounded as if she did it to loud. Subin blinked twice then awkwardly placed her hand down and gripped on Madeline's present with two hands. As she waited outside, she took small glances around the neighborhood.

"Seems nice."

She mumbled to herself. It was totally better than living in a duplex next to neighbors with a really annoying and loud dog that barked nonstop throughout the night. Sure the neighborhood Subin lived in was alright, but it could be better. She and her cousin moved out on account of wanting to loosen the chains their parents had on them for too long. After all the years of hearing lectures on how responsibility could be more a burden than a benefit on them, Subin didn't quite understand why she sat there and listened to them. She and her cousin paid the bills on time, and had money left over. They had food to eat, clothes to wear, cards to duel with and when Subin got the money to go to college, then they were going to acquire more human capital which mean more money in the end. Sure it wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't death or anything. It was just Subin's parents anyway, they made things seem worse than it actually was.

Her thought suddenly snapped from all of that then went back to the door, which wasn't open yet.

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------

Sasha sighed deeply as she finished dressing herself and putting things in her bag. The Russian gymnast wasn't exactly thrilled about going to this party, but Nevada all but got on her hands and knees to beg the girl. It wasn't exactly like Sasha was anti-social but she didn't know anyone including the birthday girl. and she had spent almost all of her time in a gym since she could walk, so social conventions were a little off to her. Only recently had Sasha decided to go off into the world outside gymnastics and thankfully for her it wasn't long after that she had met Nevada. They were parkour runners, vastly different in the reasons behind it but they still bonded over it none the less. Hearing her phone buzz she read the message and again found herself sighing. Sticking the custom birthday card she had picked up Ash grabbed her bag and headed out to meet Nevada. Thankfully she was a gymnast so balance wasn't an issue for her. Hopping on the bike it felt as though they had arrived to their destination twice as fast as Sasha was hoping.

Getting off the bike she pulled the card from her bag and handed it to Nevada. "'Ere you zeem to know vhere dis needs to go" her Russian accent had been heavily watered down by living in America so long but it was still there. Usually when the female got angry is when you would really tell. Now it just sounded watered down, thankfully. Once they entered the house Sasha found herself the nearest seat away from people and pulled a small bottle out of her purse. Nothing fancy, just her drink of choice mixed with some green apple juice. Looking around she noticed some girl on top of a tall blond which made her roll her eyes, along with some buffed up guy leaning up against the opposite wall, and another guy with a gaming system not to far from her. Sasha mentally slapped herself, she should have brought some sort of entertainment like that with her. Looking around the rest of the room she noticed several other groups together chatting, this was going to be a long night.

[ OOC: Outfit is in the middle icon!! ]

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image
User Image
MADELINE HARLEY KARSON

xx xxxxx SPREAD YOUR WINGS; FLY HIGHER THAN THE CLOUDS
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                        no doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kindxxxxxxxno doubt you're one of a kind
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            xxNOW LET'S RIDE TO THE MOON - WE CAN OWN THE NIGHT!!

Maddie wasn't licking her lips to flirt, that would be creepy. However the wink was playful and a bit flirty, to anyone else. As Liam started talking she smiled at him softly. Why hadn't she talked to him much before? He seemed like a sweetheart, and now she wanted to see this car of his he claimed to be too good to drive while intoxicated. "I don't mind if you hang around for an hour or two if you do drink, I'm sure a lot of people are going to get wasted here." Shrugging a shoulder she looked around and then back at Liam when he handed the card to her. She took the card carefully and then knew he was expecting her to open it now. She felt bad because she hadn't opened anyone's present in front of them but he seemed like he wanted her to. So opening the envelope carefully and glancing up at him she pulled the card out. Reading the front she grinned, and then opened it and letting the gift card flutter out she started giggling at the inside. Bending over she grabbed the gift card. "This is great Liam," she said as the song changed to a song with more bass in it. Swaying her hips softly she looked over her shoulder. "Thanks so much Liam, I'm keeping this card for a long time." As the doorbell rang she smiled and then held up a finger to Liam before dashing to the door and swinging it open. "Oh hi Subin, come on in. Thanks for coming." Letting the girl step in she closed the door again wondering where the hell Bo was. Going back towards Liam she didn't want to ditch him. "Sorry about that, door, obviously. Haha. So um, wanna go by everyone else? I can introduce you to people you don't know," she offered and smiled.

Distinct Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
███ █ ██ xLIAM SPENCER

{Barnes & Noble} - {20} - {Male} - {Outfit}

Mood: Interested | Location: Maddie's House | With: Maddie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
>Indent<Watching as Maddie decided to open the present in front of him, he earlier thanked her for the option to allow him to stay for a bit until he sobered up should he drink tonight. He was hoping it wouldn't be that of a wild alcoholic party where he would have to take his clothes off like the last party he had to go to since he was always the one showing off the six pack and the muscle bod and such. Regardless, if there was such things as Truth or Dare, drinking games, beer pong, something along the lines of clothes probable to come off, he'd be around. Whether he would be roped into it or stay around just to see some females stripping was the decider however. Refocusing on Maddie opening the card and seeing her positive response to it by her facial reactions and laughter, Liam nodded and smiled in return to her comments regarding his present. "Anytime. Glad you like it" Liam replied while noticing and hearing the door then nodding his head as she signaled to him that she would be right back. When Maddie returned, she offered to have him meet the others since he didn't really know anyone and seeing as he wasn't from around the area and honestly not knowing anyone's names besides one or two, it was best that he would at least get to know everyone and know their names so he could remember them just in case. "Sure thing. I suppose getting to know the other lads and lassies of the neighborhood won't be that bad of an experience. Just hope that my outfit isn't too distracting or deterrent to anyone. This is what I wear when I'm not working so, it's comfortable and makes me happy to wear it" Liam would reply as he let a little bit of his Irish heritage slip out despite earlier and weeks long times in which his accent would come out either at work or when he would have short hello's and goodbyes with people in the mall, even meeting Maddie and a few others for the first time his accent was still there.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

“You’re welcome.” Samson said with a smile as he watched Madeline leave to answer the door. Then a few minutes or so later he heard a very filmier voice calling him a sexy amazon. It was Kiana and before he could say a word she was climbing on him almost making him fall over she also had called him the best climbing tree in the world . He knew that he was blushing but he was not going to let anyone see that he really didn’t want to be teased for blushing. “Ah thanks nice to see you too Kiana so just asking how the weather up there?” Samson asked with a grin as he made sure that Kiana and himself did not fall over. Then he heard he comment about the booze. “Yea I’m not too fond of the smell of beer either and it tastes worse than it smells and also since I drove here I can’t drink. Well also when I have one too many I turn into a child or I can’t remember my actions.” Samson said with a frown. “Hey if anyone passes out drunk I have sharpies if you want we can draw on their faces.” Samson added with a smile as he waited to hear her reply.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

sheridan berlin james

Sheridan tugged nervously on his lip as his eyes scanned the houses. He knew that he was looking there somewhere, but the numbers where eluding him of to where he was supposed to be. Some girl at work, Maddie he believed her name was, invited him to her birthday party, probably because she was carried away with the invites. He barely even knew what to get the girl, save for watching her try to write music a few times. In a silver bag adorned with a black bow in the seat next to him, there was a new music notebook with a fancy pen for writing music with. He hoped that Maddie liked the gift, or else he wouldn't know what to get her to try and replace it. His eyes finally landed on the house number that he was after. Taking a deep breath, Sheridan parked his 2004 Volkswagen Jetta the only thing that he allowed his mother to pay for.

Stepping out of the vehicle, Sheridan took his time crossing up to the door. He knocked gently, but his mind stopped him and caused him to open the door. He figured no one was going to hear it anyways, and he was invited after all. His feet walked him to where he heard other people talking, which is where the party must have been. His eyes scanned the room, seeing who was there. Subin was, which made a small sigh of relief come over his features. At least there was someone there that he knew. His eyes took him to Maddie, the birthday girl. He figured that he should have at least made himself known, and walked over to where she was standing. Sheridan looked down slightly at the girl, since he was taller, and smiled softly. "'Appy birzday Maddie. I 'ope you like et." Sheridan held the gift out for her for a moment, unsure of whether he should have been giving it to her, or putting it on a table or something.

ooc; wasn't really sure what to write here.. heh..
                              MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lupine Gaian

7,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PKMN Trainer Kiana Krown wishes to battle!

User Image

Kiana grinned at Samson as he agreed with her about booze being gross. "You know you can drink if she has something you like, you and Kira can stay the night with me. I'll drive you home in the morning. I don't mind." She said when he said he wouldn't drink cause he had to drive. "I don't like booze one bit I don't know why but I don't it makes me sick as soon as it gets past my lips." She babbled on. When Samson said he had sharpies her face lit up. "Really? You do? That's going to be awesome cause passing out with your shoes on makes you free game to be messed with!" Kiana chirped wiggling happily as much as she could from Samson's back. "Oh and you know how the weather is you're always this tall."

Attack was Super Effective! You are out of usable pokemon! You run away crying like a little girl.

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

( )----A D A M----C O S T A-------------------
------------------------- AMERICAN APPAREL !

█████████████████████████████████████

"Ew, no," he said, almost scandalized by her proposal of taking her beer from her. Adam fell into the background as others started to arrive. And by that, he just meant conversation wise. There was no way he was getting up from his spot next to Madeline any time soon, he didn't even know who to talk to if he got up and walked somewhere else. He busied himself with gazing at what everyone was wearing as they came in. The girl with the rocker edge peaked his interest, and he gave her a glance over, gaze lingering on her leather jacket. He also found it amusing she didn't even greet Madeline before asking about her present. He smirked lightly, looking back to the door as more people arrived. He noticed Liam walk in, someone he knew just from spending a little time in Barnes and Noble, and smiled a little bit. Yes, he was going to be charming and polite tonight, for Madeline. Or try. Maybe he really should just get drunk.

And then it started to become a bit more congested. He stood up, waltzing into the kitchen and digging around to see what booze he would be able to dig up. He found some vodka stowed in the freezer, pulling it out and grabbing whatever mix he could find in the fridge, pouring himself a cup. And also mixing it way too strong in the process, not like he knew any better. When he walked back out of the kitchen, he noticed Maddy darting about to open the door. He rolled his eyes, walking to the door and pulling it wide open, propping it open with some shoes he had nudged over with his feet. It's not like it was cold. He strolled back inside, leaning against a wall and taking a first sip of his drink. Oh god, it was horrible. He made a face, then continued to drink it anyway, gazing over at Madeline.

█████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

layout by Unnie Bunny, do not steal!

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
#ff6a85
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/xxxxxsize]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Subin stepped inside she smiled and waved in greeting to Madeline. She then fidgeted with the gift in her hand before speaking to the birthday girl. "I didn't know your shoe size so if its too big or small you can always come to Aldo and change the size." Subin said before placing it on the table with all the other gifts. Her eyes roamed the inside of the house as well as the people in it. Her gaze flew over the unfamiliar faces then her eyes stopped on one whom was familiar. Sheridan, thank gerd he was here. Subin then turn her attention to Madeline once she heard her voice and her eyes somewhat perked up. That was a good chance to get to know the others here without making awkward nonchalant small talk about the weather. The Korean girl responded. "Yeah, that would be cool." Subin then turned to Sheridan as he handed Maddie her gift. Subin then nudged him lightly and spoke to him.

"If you got her the same gift then she's keeping mine."

Subin and Sheridan had a tendency to give someone the same pair of shoes for a gift if someone mentioned if they liked the shoe or said it was too expensive. Not like it didn't happen one time but multiple times. Maybe they should just get gifts at other stores other than Aldo altogether.

"Oh Madeline you mind if Sheridan tags along. He could use some aquintancing too ."

Subin chuckled lightly giving an eye smile.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

Nevada had smiled when Maddy had appeared behind the closed door. When she was brought into a tight hug, Nevada's smile grew as she hugged her friend tightly. Happy birthday love! She said to the female. That's when Maddy unhooked their arms that Nevada took the time to look to see a male had walked inside as well. Putting two and two together, Nevada took the time to escort herself away from the two and to where Sasha was. Holding her hand out and now holding Sasha's birthday card to Maddy. Nodding her head, she went and placed her gift bag down on the table and also tucked Sasha's in her gift bag so no one would take it and say it was theirs.

Skipping back over to where Sasha had been, she sat by the female. I know you didn't want to come but try to have a little fun pleaseeeeee! It's fun to meet new people, Nevada smiled. Nevada probably had the privilege of calling Sasha a friend because the two had bonded over a similar hobby that the two did. Parkour was something that you could say it was somewhat popular but it took a lot of practice to do and it can also be dangerous. Nevada had done parkour since she was still in her real mother's home so for about eight or nine years. Don't make me make you make friends, she smiled at the female.

( ooc ; on my phone. So please excuse shortness ! )

outfit , current haircolor

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Samson Blackridge

Wearing:looking good

Samson smiled at what was said about him staying over with Kiana and Kira and that she would drive him home in the morning. So he thought about it for a bit he wanted some whiskey but then again he didn’t want Kiana to go through the trouble of driving him home. So what should he do get drunk or stay sober. The last time he drank too much he ended up nude on the beach with the waves lapping against his head. Boy calling his parents was quite the joy that day since he was grounded and they had no idea he was gone until he called them. So Samson made the choice of only having one or two drinks because he really didn’t want to end up drunk and doing something stupid.

“Ok I just have one or two drinks and being tall is great so much fun to tease the short people. Well that’s until the kick you in the shins.” Samson said with a big grin when Kiana had climbed off of him. Then after a short moment of silence he stated to rummage through his pockets and the after a brief moment he pulled out some bright neon colored sharpies and smiled. “Ah yes here they are neon sharpies.” Samson said with smile as he twirled the neon green sharpie around between his fingers.

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

So far, for Sasha the only feelings she had were boredom, and slight paranoia for the birthday girl. After all it was obvious she was letting people in her home that she didn't even know. What if those people turned out to be thief's or something? While Sasha herself wasn't one she didn't know about any of the others, didn't that bother anyone else but her? Apparently not so much. For a while she watched as people continued to flood into the house and it became rather easy for Sasha to pick out who was the birthday girl. Nothing of interest had happened to far and just when Sasha was getting ready to find a way to sneak out and at least get some practice in Nevada came and plopped herself down next to Ash.

She listened to the girl's plea to make friends and meet new people to which the Russian girl simple laughed at. "I'm glad jou zhinkin' zhis is so easy for me" the gymnast said with another laugh. "Jou ever be zhinkin' that I do not wants..anymore friends? Zhat mebbe zhe one I have is to much trouble alvready?"

When Nevada talked about force again the Russian female laughed "oh I hope zhat is joke you be making. I'd hate to have to make you be trying zhis." Even though Sasha was American now and had lived in the country most of her life, she was still raised in a Russian home, purely by chance but she was still raised to be proud and a little stubborn. Taking another swig of her mixed vodka drink she looked around the room again at everyone before turning her attention back to Nevada. "Zhese people, I don't see any zhat I see myself liking much." Nevada would have her hands full with the stubborn Sasha and making her new friends.

[ OOC: Outfit is in the middle icon!! ]

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she walked towards Peter's house, Leila cursed the uneven sidewalk. She could step perfectly fine in high heels, but the non-level terrain made the job difficult, even to a veteran like her. Fortunately, she managed to reach their front porch without tripping, breaking a heel or dropping the present. The invitation to the party had come in late, and she'd struggled to find a last-minute present for the birthday girl. Leila could only hope she'd be pleased with the gift. She was not proud of the conversation she'd had with her brothers earlier, as it had heavily featured "fuck" "s**t" and "goddamit." Texting everyone she knew had helped somewhat; Leila had searched for a gift knowing Maddie was fond of music, which had narrowed down her choices somewhat. In the end she had settled for practical gifts: a new set of strings, some classic but elegant knobs and a capo. The strings were pricier than expected, but her brother had assured her they were one of the best quality, and Leila would have to take her brother's word for it.

Sighing, she rung the bell and waited. Only after a heartbeat or two, she was greeted by the sight of Peter's mother, who gushed over her as if she were her own daughter. Leila smiled, as she felt like it. It came with growing up together with his son. "Leila, you look lovely. Peter should be upstairs, but I think Nadine is giving him some trouble. Work your magic." She laughed, then waved hello to Peter's grandmother who had peered to see who was at the door. She smiled back at Leila and went back to her business in the living room.

Crossing the threshold and quickly climbing up the stairs, she knocked on the door, only to hear whining and screaming about not being able to go. She thought she heard something crash, and cringed as she opened the door. She probably couldn't be heard over Nadine's protests. "I'm coming in..." The sight that greeted her was not an uncommon scene whenever the trio would go out for some fun. Nadine was clutching onto her brother's leg; Peter himself appeared distraught. He had managed to put on his shirt and jeans, as well as one sock before his sister had ambushed him. The crash she'd heard was a stack of books. As the two of them looked towards her, the smaller one immediately let go of his leg and practically screamed her name. She plastered herself anew, but it was easy to detach her once she brought the small trinket out of her bag. "Nadine, here, take care of my bracelet for me while we're out. It's very precious." Truthfully, it wasn't. It was just a random pretty bracelet she'd bought for cheap at a thrift shop a long time ago. But it immediately gave all of them some breathing room. Leila clasped the trinket onto the small wrist that Nadine held out who then bounded outside and down the stairs to brag her mom and grandmom. "Saved from the little monster." After every similar encounter, there was always a smirk on her face, and that incident was no exception. "Get dressed, we're running late. Where are Ty and his cousin?"

ooc: click the two circles to see her outfit. c:

Bashful Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
кιʀα ɢʀαӌsѳȵ.

User Image
*..:*.:*.

Kira ran around her house, grabbing her things as she got ready to go to Maddie's party. She was running a bit late, having jammed out a little too long to the Pandora radio station she had been listening to. She grabbed her bag, shoving in her phone, the birthday card she had gotten for the birthday girl, and her wallet. She quickly put on her shoes, grabbed the keys to her car, and called out a quick goodbye to her parents as she left the house and drove off, turning up the radio and humming along as she drove. She had been a bit surprised to be invited to the party, because she didn't really know Maddie too well, just had seen her around during her time working at the mall. She most certainly had had no idea what to get her for her birthday, hence only having a silly, little cheesy birthday card.

Not too long later, she pulled up at the house. She got her bag and pulled out the car as she walked up to the door. She gave the door a couple knocks and headed inside, figuring no one would probably hear her. She looked around, not sure of where to go. She saw Maddie, surrounded by some people, the only one she could name was her fellow coworker Liam. She walked over to them. "Happy birthday, Maddie. Thanks for having me." She said with a smile on her face. She gave a little wave, going to place the card on the table with the other gifts. She looked around again for a second, spotting Samson and Kiana and headed over towards them. "Hello, dear friends. Seems I was running behind.." She greeted them, her smile coming back on her face.

*..:*.:*.

le outfit is here.

ooc: I really had no idea what to write...so yeah. heh heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff