Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mulan was walking around the field with Mushu. "Hey Mushu, where do you think Shang is?"((Mushu=red))"Pretty boy is probably savin' China without us"
Kiara nodded to the new one, and then looked to Rajah, rearing up to pounce on her. Rajah was her best friend, and they have known eachother for a LONG time!
Hello Meg.

((me have 2 b rajah for moment)) *runs to kiara* grrr
Princez Jasmine
Hello Meg.

((me have 2 b rajah for moment)) *runs to kiara* grrr

Grr! Kiara growled back, jumping on her back, playfully tugging at her ears. She growled playfully, hoping to go at it, and finally win a play fight with Rajah!
*Shakes head* ggrrr

I wonder where Aladdin is...
Mikail189
Eric sat on a rock outside thinking. He was wondering where Ariel was. He hadnt' seen her all day.

ariel was neck and neck in a race with her dolphin friends speeding around the corner and bumping into sebastian " what are ya doin here arnt ya suppose to be lookin for elric?" ariel sweat dropped "oops later" she went zooming off towars the shore.
Princez Jasmine
*Shakes head* ggrrr

Kiara squeaked as she was thrown off. "Thats not nice!" She said in a language that only her and rajah could understand. She charged at Rajah again.
((hey who is supose to be my man?))
Neeechan
Princez Jasmine
*Shakes head* ggrrr

Kiara squeaked as she was thrown off. "Thats not nice!" She said in a language that only her and rajah could understand. She charged at Rajah again.

*smiles at the scene* go rajah
(( Peter Pan?! XD!! ))

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Fire_Inumiko
Mikail189
Eric sat on a rock outside thinking. He was wondering where Ariel was. He hadnt' seen her all day.

ariel was neck and neck in a race with her dolphin friends speeding around the corner and bumping into sebastian " what are ya doin here arnt ya suppose to be lookin for elric?" ariel sweat dropped "oops later" she went zooming off towars the shore.

He looked at the zooming ariel. He ran towards the shore to greet her. "Hey ariel. Where have you been?" He asked.
Neeechan
(( Peter Pan?! XD!! ))

((THATS WINDYS MAN))
Mikail189
Fire_Inumiko
Mikail189

He looked at the zooming ariel. He ran towards the shore to greet her. "Hey ariel. Where have you been?" He asked.

" hmm lets see....I was bored...then I was racing against a few dophins then I got in trouble with sebastian again so here I am"

(( can I swich from a tail to legs baised on where I am?))
((gotta go be back in like an ghour and a half ok bye))
biggrin hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces