Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

User Image

Sofia had come to use her laptop and Bella smiled at her. “I know it can take some time to hook it up to the mainframe. They just have to make sure your connection is secure. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Our tech team is pretty amazing at getting what needs to be done, done.” She had left the younger girl to take her test then as she sorted books that were to be put away. Sofia was done in less than an hour and Bella simply smiled and waved her off before actually heading into her office to open her laptop so that she could order a few books that she thought some of the children would enjoy. If it was one thing Bella loved it was books. There really was nothing else on her mind these days… at least nothing she would admit too. Her thoughts sometimes revolved around the night she lost her fiancé and how the someone had been blamed for it, someone had gotten away and she just… couldn’t picture their face… there had to be something wrong with her right? Fingers had risen to her temples to rub gently and she had closed her eyes. Damn it. Her nights kept getting worse and worse. With the sleep paralysis and the night terrors she wasn’t sure if she could even sleep anymore. She was plain old tired.

A knock at her door then had her dropping her hands, a smile instantly appearing on her face for whomever it was… Michael. He had decided to drop by and greet her this morning. “Oh Michael. Hello, how are you this morning? Oh yeah you know me, awake bright and early.” Usually people could find her in this place at all hours of the day and well into the night, because it was just easier for her to remain active rather than try to sleep. Sleep evaded her at every corner, and if she did manage to close her eyes she had nightmares. She really couldn’t win some times. “Just looking through a few book lists that I’d like to order from.” A soft laugh, really she and Michael were always looking for something new. Just so that they could say that they had everything anyone could possibly want! They were a pretty good team as far as Bella was concerned. “Okay, I’ll see you later.” She had waved at him before looking down at her laptop once more to actually start browsing through the books.

She had ordered a few things before sinking down into her chair, maybe she needed to see one of the doctors here and get a sleeping pill prescribed to her? Her shoulders had started to relax even as she shifted positions and tried to focus on her task at hand but really, who was superman around here? Her hand was upon a cheek, her elbow propping both her face and her body up, but she was dozing off. Those eyes were shutting, her breathing shallowing out. Yep, BellaDonna CarMichael had fallen asleep at her desk for a moment. It wasn’t something she usually did, no, no. Bella was usually all over the place, like some busy bee who simply couldn’t stop moving… Perhaps it was the fact that she had slowed down for a moment that exhaustion was able to finally catch her. Still… just because she had dozed off it didn’t mean that her sleep was peaceful at all.

Eyes had begun to move rapidly beneath lips and her features had pinched into something akin to worry and then fear. “No, no… “A harsh little whisper as she struggled with whatever demon it was that had managed to climb its way into her dreams.

The knocking on the door though had jerked her awake with a sharp gasp, and for a moment she was wild eyed, a look of fear in those brown eyes. Ndale. For a moment she stared at him as if he were a complete stranger before collecting herself, her mind calming once again even if her heart was still pounding like she just finished a marathon. “Good morning Ndale.” Vision followed as he placed a plate upon the table. Breakfast, the seemed to go through this every morning didn’t they? She had fed all of her food to the creatures outside hadn’t she? A sheepish smile then. “I know, I just don’t really have time to go down to the cafeteria. I apologize.” Breakfast was important but in essence to Ndale all meals were likely important as he was the person behind creating each meal this facility had. She had closed her laptop and placed it to the side before pulling the plate towards her. Whatever he had made… it did smell good and her stomach made a little sound of protest at the fact that she was waiting to eat. Hopefully he wouldn’t catch that look of embarrassment that crossed her features.

She had pulled the cover from the plate and smiled a little. He had made her a mushroom and cheese omelet. It was a breakfast she had ordered her first time in the kitchen. She had remarked that it was one of her favorite things to have with… ah yes some turkey bacon and two slices of toast. “You’re too kind to me Ndale. Thank you.” He had been a decent friend to her ever since she had come to this place. Eat up. “Okay, okay. I don’t know who is more bossy, my stomach or you.” She couldn’t help but laugh after saying that in a teasing tone. She’d taken the fork that had been brought along with her meal and begun to eat slowly… okay well… she had started out slowly only to realize that she was pretty damned hungry! “He’s been having computer problems for a while now. I think he just needs a new one.” This was spoken in between bites of her food. Busy, Michael was generally busy, but they were both sort of workaholics so it made sense. Food? What kind of food did she like? She had paused in eating, brows knitting slightly as she actually thought about it. To be honest Bella had a lot of foods that she liked. Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino… she used to love trying out new things with her fiancé. Not that they were always authentic or anything. “Do you ever do deserts or pastries? I love ensaymada’s.” It was something for the sweet tooth in her! As for an actual dish though? “Linguine with clam sauce… When I was in high school my friend’s dad would make it for me on my birthday every year. I never knew noodles could be so complex to make.” She had turned about to stare at her keurig.“Do you want a cappuccino? I mean it’s not fancy like the ones you make or anything but I enjoy it.” She’d have to start keeping some orange juice in her little office fridge if Ndale was going to bring her breakfast daily. Maybe she should just start going down to the cafeteria to get her meal. She felt a little guilty that he kept coming up here to feed her.

OOC

Wearing:Work
                                    Where: Library
                                    With: Sofia/ Michael/ Ndale
                                    Me:

”Tiggerluveme”

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

♓ ♓
───────────────
XXXLocation: The front, kill wasp. Stay away.
XXXTagged With: Keira
XXXWearing: Working
───────────────

When hearing Judas comment on where his sister was, the older man couldn't help but to nod his head. The poor lad was panicking for some reason however there was no reason for it. Even Lir himself never hit the boy nor threatened him for glancing at his daughter, if anything Lir was much nicer to the lad then most of the other males. He hadn't beaten him over the head with his cane yet either. Still the lad had only been here for a bit so surly there was enough time to threaten him for his daughters sake. ' Lad dousn't even seem to be her typed. Nice boy's were never the gleam in her eyes.' He thought while turning his attention away from the poor youth, allowing the kid a breath of freedom from his stare." We almost lost someone? " Lir asked while tilting his head to the right side, trying to remember who this person was. Sadly he was drawing a blank on the name and the face. " Have no worry on your shoulders Sooh, we shall make sure that no one is harmed today nor the rest of the months to fallow."He knew that the woman in front of him was under a ton of stress, although he had no idea why minus the normal stress and hinder that came with being the owner of the asylum. There had been some rumors,.. However Lir tended to ignore them as most of the rumors in this asylum were filled by the insane or the sane who wanted more power. Lir himself wasn't interesting in power nor the musing of the insane for now.

His eyes flashed over back towards Judas, hearing that Sooh wanted him to handle another issue, something that had to do with broken things. He was surprised at that for Nolan or Remi could have easily taken care or it but who was he to argue with the head woman. There wasn't time to either for Sooh had turned her attention away from them and to the child care provider within a second. " Apologies Judas, but maybe next time you can join us in battling insects? " He said with a kind smile, trying his best to be less intimidating towards the youth. " To be fair I am not sure if I have scene your medical records. Me and Keira would appreciate it if we could take a look at it, that way we wont be concerned with you in the garden with us and we can know if your allergic to anything. " That was the main worry that Lir held for the unknown youth. He had worked with Keira for years so he knew everything about the woman, at least concerning her medical background, and she knew everything about his health problems. Judas however he might have looked over his file once...Maybe twice,.. But Lir's memory was shot. In a few years he would probably in checked in this asylum for either battering some idiot or because he was just too old. Either way he couldn't remember anything about the poor boy who was now leaving their table. As the lad left, Lir simply waved goodbye before turning his attention back to Keira,.. Before realizing that she was gone.

"Jesus Christ and mother of Marry, " Lir muttered as he glances around the room to try and find Keira, only to notice that she was walking back towards the table now. He couldn't help but to notice that her smile was gone, causing him to pause in his minor panic before growing serious. Something must not have been right. When hearing her speak the old male couldn't help but to crack a smile. " Yellow jacks aren't that bad lass. Just be grateful that we aren't in Asia dealing with those monstrosities of Japanese giant hornets. If we had those then even I would have to say that it's time to retire and leave the states to go back to home. Never got creepy insects because of the cold, sure we got a few deadly things but nothing like this. " He explained with a simple shrug of his shoulders. " A vacuum is a good idea and the suiting is well advised. " He muttered while thinking over of anyplace they could store those flying beast. He understood that it would be easier to kill them, and simply throw away the bodies however he also had to consider the idea of keeping them alive. Yellow Jacks were decent for the flow of the asylums state of nature, being hunters and protecting the hive from other predators.

" The sad part is that yellow jack nest die out in the winter however sometimes they survive multiple winters and hold more then one queen inside. If that's the case then we need to make sure the doors are all locked, including the windows and that no one in outside. " All they needed was a swarm to attack one of the patients,.. or worse one of the patients saw it coming and shove one of the staff members outside. ' Please let all the trio's stay oblivious to this,' He thought, having a silent prayer for the mentally deranged children in this place who held sadistic tendency's. " Might as well get this over with. " He said before picking up his walkie and held it up." Remi, Nolan, Judas, and any staff member who can hear me. I want everyone to close any window that's open and make sure sure all the patients are inside. " Saying this as he stood up from his chair and simply re-clipped the walkie back on to the hem of his pants. He then walked over towards the kitchen, fallowing after Keira to the back of the kitchen. When they arrived in the back he couldn't help but to stare at the suits with mild amusement, unsure if they would be safe or not in those. Still they would be the only things to keep them safe from an assault of stinging demons from hell.

When they were both fully dressed, Lir ended up walking to the cleaning closet and found the items they needed. At the moment he was unsure of the size of the nest,.. If it was a small one then they could have just used a cup of soapy water to drowned them but if it was a large nest then it would prove more difficult. The one thing he wanted to grab was the yellow foam spray, something that he saw on youtube a few years ago when learning how to destroy such nest, and always wanted to try it. "I got the poison and the bucket, you have the vacuum? " He asked while glancing over towards Keira. Everything seemed to be prepared for the two, causing Lir to simply nod his head as a sign of him being ready before heading towards the front of the asylum. He didn't want to take the main hallways just encase any of the sadistic patients would see them. Never knew what was going on inside their heads. Plus he didn't trust half of the staff as well.

" Ready lass?" He asked once more before opening up the front door and simply closed it after her. When looking up he could see the nest, being medium size and having tiny forms of wasp surrounding it. Half of them were still inside, being less active since it was the morning. Generally it was easier to take care of wasp nest in the night for they were less active but the morning served just fine. As long was it wasn't in the late afternoon then they should be fine. His eyes moved over the front , seeking an escape route for them just encase.There was a clear shot to the gardens in the back, just needed to unlock the gates. Keira was faster then him, and faster then anyone he knew. The girl could have been a athletic runner for all he knew, so he could trust her in getting to the gates first. The suits should hold them just fine before then. ' Foam the entrance first,.. It will block their escape route and cause less of them to attack. A signal to the others will come but there shouldn't be many outside now.' He thought while grabbing the spray and simply stood up on his tip toes. The foam encased the entire entrance to the nest, causing a panic in the wasp who were outside.

Some of them were trying to head back inside however got stuck in the foam, fought it and were slowly dying. Lir had to wait a few seconds before sticking the can foam's edge inside another part of the nest, filling the inside now with the foam. The wasp were going insane inside. It was all that could be heard around them, the buzzing sound. " It will take a few minuets but the bodies will start falling from the nest as the foam eats away at their bodies and it. " He explained while taking a few steps back. " This should also kill any of the larva inside,.... But once it's done the nest should be the easy part in destroying." He explained with a small sigh.

User ImageUser Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

♔: outfit here____♔: location library.

Silently watching Jack, she had to keep reminding herself that in fact they were close in age. He was only a few years younger then she was but in her mind she kept putting him as still a teenager. It was something about how he never spoke and how he held himself, that her mind would always plays tricks on her. Skimming him information in his file copy that was setting in her lap. She knew not to expect much of an answer out of him now matter how many things she asked or said to him, but it didn’t bother her. She’d find a away to continue to communicate with the younger male, and keep talking to him normally like she had been. Never once did Peri ever want to put pressure on him to talk or reply. The silence between them didn’t bother her and it was almost calming to an extent. Jack was only her second case she’d had and the extra responsibility was a nice comfort. It kept her busy when she wasn’t doing work with Agro or the children of his. Tapping her pen gently on the stack of papers resting on her lap, she looked up and across at his form. His hand was resting on the page she guessed he had been currently reading, looking over at her with his blank eyes.

Jack hadn’t answered her question, but she didn’t pester or ask it over, accepting the silence. She’d didn’t see him acting any differently and he didn’t seem to be bothered so she took note of him being fine. He seems to be adjusting well, and even making a few friends or she thought. It was proof he was getting better, unlike the last place on his who had started to give up, things were turning out well. She took pride in the fact she was able to help the non fixable The ones people gave up on or were to scared of. Someone like herself was able to make some difference. She could do that for others but not herself, she couldn’t even remember if the memories and dreams of having a younger sister were real. Or if her parents had told the truth or lied, she knew things but her reality was so mixed up. It caused her to go on a wild goose hunt to find her missing link, but with no luck. Now she was here and a small side of her wanted to just give up, she almost had and wanted to accept she was crazy and thought up this sister act on her own. Thinking back to the cafeteria this morning, spotting that new female around the other patients. Something about her felt familiar, it made her think of this crazy ideas of leaving Russia like she had, getting mixed up with the wrong people, her abuse everything. Wanting to continue her search even more.

A few minutes passed and she realized that her pen had stopped tapping and looking over to Jack, she saw him open his mouth only to close it once again without saying anything. Instead he was looking around, taking notice of his movements. “ So someone was with you, I’m glad you are making friends. Who were you with?” Another small question, that should be okay to answer, maybe. Jack nodded and continued to look around again, turning her eyes to the surrounding library room also to see if she spotted anyone who looked out of place and not already with a group. She let the subject drop for now as she continued, finally getting a look at the book and making a comment on it. Sitting up straighter in the chair she was sitting in and leaning back. Rolling her shoulder slowly to adjust the white coat that covered her aqua dress. Seeing him smile and hearing him actually speak brought a smile to her face. It was almost as exciting seeing him make progress like it was opening a present on christmas day. “ It’s nice to hear your voice again.” keeping the smile on her lips as she slightly leaned forward. “ I want to take you somewhere, I am hopping you might like it, or it could help. Do you like music?” he would only need a simple head nod or shake to answer her question. She wanted to try and take him to the music therapy room let him try a few instruments and see if something like that could maybe get him to interact with others more and open up. “ We could go find who you were with, bring them along to?” a small sort of bribe as she stood up and waited for him to do the same.

She didn’t know who he had been with, but they were sure to find em if they looked around and she Peri had faith that Jack would help and point out or something on their way if they passed the female or male he had been with. ” Have you ever thought about learning some ASL?” asking as they both turned to walk out of the library. Stopping and grabbing the Harry Potter book, making sure the page was marked before handing it to Jack. “We can check it out before we go.” nodding towards the self check out area, walking over there with him. ” Have you checked out any of the books before?” Peri knew he came here to be alone and would read the books, but she’d never seen him carrying them around or knew if he’d check em out to take to his room or anything.” Just scan the barcode, hit this button and since you are a patient and have the bracelet. You hold it over the scanner too.” Talking him through the process, she nodded when it was all done, leading the way out of the library. She had only taken a few steps out of the room when she felt a body brush past her quickly, almost running into her. She seemed to be in a hurry, causing Peri to stop looking around to see she almost seems panicked. “ Are you okay? Why in such a hurry?” looking at the pale girl waiting for an answer. Turning into the direction she was coming from, to see if anyone one else was on their way.

Kaede Hime22
                                                        Anela Vesir

Hallowed Witch

User Image

██████▓▓▒▒░░░░.Є m i l Є d w a r d s .░░░░▒▒▓▓██████

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Volunteer xxxLocation: xx Kitchen -> Library xxxChatting With:xx Michael⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Emil hadn't been much of an early riser until he started volunteering at Citricos a few weeks ago. He preferred his time in bed in the morning, the little bit of quiet time that he got to himself. Not to mention his night owl mentality back when he was in college. Those were the days - late nights and parties all around. He could blend in and not look like the total dweeb he was known for back in high school. Heck, he had even pretended to like smoking for a few months just to get in with a few of the girls.

But all of that was behind him now. Emil had been forced to grow up fast when his father was diagnosed with early stages of lung cancer. For the time being he was fine and manageable but Emil knew it would only be a matter of time before things got worse. Why am I thinking about this so early in the morning? He pushed the negative thoughts into the back of his mind. There were better things to think about, like perhaps grabbing something to eat. Or what he was going to do today. Every day was different being a volunteer. It was a good and a bad thing. There was a something to be said about having a steady routine and knowing what was ahead of you. But there was also a thrill to never knowing what was around the corner. Yet Emil hadn't done much of interest, nor much related to what he had intended to do with the rest of his life. He could say with some degree of confidence that he was helping people, just not in the way that he wanted.

"What I really need is a coffee," he said to no one but himself. Emil had been slowly making his way to the kitchen for the past twenty minutes. He probably looked like an oddity in the hallway, dressed in slacks and a nice shirt but messy hair as if he couldn't be bothered to do anything with it. It wasn't far from the truth. Emil at least had the decency to keep clean shaven; people had always said that he looked a lot like his father with facial hair. With a bit of a sway in his step he casually made his way over to the coffee pots for a fresh cup. He noted over his shoulder a few of the patients enjoying their morning meals and gathering in their groups. I'm not being rude by not talking to them, he reminded himself. I just don't know them very well yet. Emil was by no means anti-social but he was still adjusting to the new environment. And there were always rumors floating around that some of the patients tended to be violent. He swallowed a quick mouthful of steaming hot coffee, nearly burning himself in the process. Trying to cover up his stupidity, he coughed and threw some cream in to cool off the rest. Time to get out of here before he made more of a fool of himself. He grabbed a lid for his coffee and bailed out of the kitchen as quickly as he could without looking like he had forgotten his pants.

Emil wasn't sure exactly where he was heading when he arrived at the library. He had stuck in his headphones and was calming himself down with a little bit of tunage. It wasn't until he saw another body in front of him that he realized where he was. Noticing Michael putting books away, he took out his right earbud to say hello. "Morning, Michael," he greeted casually. Emil felt like Michael was one of the few people that didn't completely push him off the moment they saw him. Hopefully that effect would start to dissipate sooner rather than later. "Getting an early start to the day?" Now that he was here, Emil thought it might be a good time to ask him about his father. His birthday was coming up and he wasn't sure what to get him. Maybe he had some solid advice? At this point he had no other ideas of who to ask.

Tiggerluvme

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

」OVERLY INTERESTED ASSISTANT
With: Mal and Fusi
Wearing: Work Wear

When she spotted Mal, the woman quickly walked over to her, not wanting to waste time with anyone else. Social visits were for when she was free, not when she had a job to do. Personally she never understood why half of the staff was busy talking to the others as if they were not on the clock. They were paid to work here, not gather around as as if it was a family visit and shoot off as a comedy moment. If anything she found it a waste of time however she would hold her tongue for now, not caring to make enemies just because people felt the need to make best friends here. "Apologies for the wait Doctor Ra. " She said when she was near the other women. When hearing Mal's comment on how some people didn't know how to do their job's, Sybil couldn't help but to smile. She knew that Mal wasn't referring to her but it was still nice to hear such thoughts. It was amazing in how many of the staff didn't know anything on how to take care of patients let alone know how to do their own job. Half of the time she couldn't help but to wonder if half the staff went to school or not. ' Probably cheated to get their grades.' She thought while walking with the Doctor. " Fusi ma'am?" She asked before opening up her patient folder and looked for the name. The young patient was known to not talk much however the paper work did say that he didn't hold much of a violent streak. " Considered it done." She simply said, making a glance around the surrounding area to find where this young lad was sitting. It appeared that he was currently with Doctor Todd, sitting at a table in the cafe.

" Leon went fine Doctor Ra. He is a strange man who gave nothing but comments hinting in how fun it would be to kill nurses. I can see how an idiot like his previous nurse would be afraid however we seem to come to an agreement. I told him I would see him in the late afternoon to check up on him and make sure he went to his appointments. " She explained as they walked more in to the cafeteria, spotting a few faces who she made a mental note on needing to check on later. Often she was in charge in making a few patients take their medication or just to watch over them for a few hours. One of them was Azriel who was currently smirking to himself while sitting at the table alone. Soon he would be surrounded by people though as the man was never alone for too long. Leon was always by his side and the insane man was growing a fallowing of religious people. She wouldn't be surprised if soon a cult would be starting and the asylum it's self would be under lock down. ' Pretty sure there is a movie based on that,...House on Haunted Hill...The remake with the bat s**t insane ghost who kill everyone. If I go down then you better be sure I am taking a living person down too.' She thought while raising her eyebrow at the thought. Maybe it was time for her to talk to someone about her thoughts in the murder of someone else in her mental thoughts.

Soon she left Doctor Ra's side to get Fusi's food, knowing that it would take a few moments to make. Normally the lad loved fish, anything with fish in it seemed to be loved by him. This morning she asked Ndale to get some fish sticks ready with a side of eggs just encase he was still hungry. As she waited her eyes moved around the cafe once more, now spotting a lovely girl standing next to Azriel and Leon appeared to be there as well. ' Bullocks. He's walking around, appearing human instead of the nitwit I met...' She thought while watching the strange male with mild interest. Their interaction this morning had left her feeling a bit annoyed however found him to be a fun project. " He's just a daft patient who needs more needles to settle him down and more hours in a silent room. " She muttered to herself. " Too bad shock therapy isn't still around." The mental image of the man being strapped to a chair as electricity running threw is body was amusing. The idea was amusing,... maybe it could work. There was a reason they sometimes still use it in certain hospitals around the world. When the food was ready the woman grabbed the plait and walked over towards Fusi's table. Now Todd was gone from the table and Mal was back, writing in her note book with ever such a relaxed expression. Sybil hoped one day to have such power and pose as the women, hopefully she would learn how to soon.

Sybil quickly took a seat next to Fusi and placed he plait in front of him before handing him the plastic fork and knife. "Morning Fusi, " She said with a small smile towards him. " If it taste weird then I shall go back and ask them for another version or something else if you want." She explained before turning her attention back to Mal. It seemed that the woman was a bit crossed at the patients for being a danger to them self's. It was true that some of the patients were a bit off in their ways but it was how they were. " Hm?." When hearing Doctor Ra speak, the woman became interested in nothing else. She listened to ever word that the other female spoke, thinking of what would be a good answer to give. The question was about an unknown patient who suffered night terrors and held a form of insomnia, however did not give the best of information when dealing with these things. At first she wanted to ask if this patient was Tia, however she didn't want Fusi to hear them speak about another patient. He was quiet as a mouse and barley anyone could understand a word he said but he was intelligent, enough so that he may find it rude and spoil his breakfast She needed to be cautious with the answer she was going to give.

" There is an option of asked the patient's roommate for information on it however often people fail at such things and you can never truly trust someone with such an important issue." She explained while glancing at the table. " Changing the medication too often may cause some sever problems and may even make their night terrors or insomnia far worst then before and we must not have that happening..... There is medication that helps suppress dreams but that could damage their liver to the point of a fatal shut down within a few years. " It was true that most medication came with a price and adding to it was something they would want to avoid. Plus the idea of mixing any medication was a dangerous thing to play with. " ...I would recommend placing melatonin in their food and give then Kava tea, snacks and food added with it. Kava has a unique taste however it makes a light flavored tea and has snacks that work as a muslce relaxer. Normally the plant will fail someones liver as fast as drugs will but with small amounts that are taken from it,... It works nicely. No damaging effects and no known medical hang overs to the person." She explained while looking over at Mal, hoping she got a decent answer for her. if not it would be back to the books for more research.

User Image

Holy Diorito

Tiggerluvme

Versatile Vampire

User Image

locaтιon: workout roomLERcoмpany: poppyLERғeelιng: contentLERoυтғιт: workout

CVSConstantine decided to skip breakfast, opting to sleep in rather than get up early and deal with the morning rush. Though he hadn’t been at Citricos for very long, he had quickly learned that breakfast could be a dangerous time in the cafeteria. He didn’t really feel like dealing with all the crazies quite honestly. Not that everyone here was crazy, he didn’t think himself to be crazy and some of the others seemed normal enough. But then there were those patients that made him wonder how they ever made it through a day in the outside world without being arrested. They were the ones that had crazy written all over them, you could see it in their eyes when you looked at them and they were often causing scenes or troubling staff members or other patients. But then there were the really quiet ones too that never spoke up or looked you in the eye and he couldn’t say that he felt too easy around them either. Well he hadn’t been here long either, less than a month though that marker was coming up soon enough. He still didn’t know everyone by name and mostly spent his time either alone or with staff members because he wasn’t altogether comfortable around most of the patients just yet. He was beginning to wonder if he ever would be. Hopefully he wouldn’t be here long enough to find out.

CVSIt was just after nine in the morning that he decided to get up, feeling lazy for staying in bed for so long. But he’d been tired and enjoyed the rest. It only meant he needed an extra long and intense work out this morning to get him going for the rest of the day. Exercise was probably his favorite hobby because it helps get those endorphins going and just made him feel better, even on days when he didn’t feel too great to begin with. Even before he’d come to Citricos he’d spent many hours in the gym or running around outside. Though he wasn’t particularly sporty, he was athletically built and was pretty good at most things he tried. In his house it was sort of expected for him to be a football star and all that in school, but he’d been more interested in music and the arts. Didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy sports, he just didn’t love them the way some people did and the way his father had hoped he would. Now that he was at Citricos he felt bored a lot, not having a job to go to everyday and without much of a social life to speak of. So he spent most of his time outside in the gardens and greenhouse, in the workout room, or by one of the pools. The pool would be especially nice on a hot day like this but he wasn’t sure that it would be open yet.

CVSClimbing out of bed, he went into the bathroom first to wash his face, brush his teeth, and just get ready in general. Staring at himself in the mirror for a moment, he thought his skin looked paler than it once had and his eyes seemed a little sunken in. Maybe it was just the depression talking, but he looked kinda rough actually. With a small sigh, he thought that he really needed to start socializing more while he was here. Not all the patients could be all that bad and he was sure plenty of them were really nice. It was just a matter of striking up conversation and figuring out how to make a friend around here. Before he’d tried to kill himself and ended up in the psych ward he’d been a very social person, with a fiancé and plenty of friends that he shared with her. But after their break-up he was not only left without the person who meant the most to him in the world, but a lot of their friends seemed to be put off by his suicide attempt and he thought they were avoiding him. Not that he blamed them, he wasn’t even sure how he would take it if one of his best friends had tried killing themselves. With a sigh, he shook his head and splashed more water on his face, trying to shake the thoughts and memories of them from his head. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to remember his friends and think about them, but right now he didn’t need to think about what his life used to be like. It could get pretty depressing and even with the anti-depressants, his therapist and psychiatrist had warned him to avoid triggers. That was easier said than done, especially since all he had was time to think it felt like.

CVSChanging into a tank top and sweatpants, he grabbed his duffle bag and threw a towel in as well as his refillable water bottle. Whatever was already in the bag, he left in it as he’d already taken his old clothes out to wash them so the bag wasn’t smelly. He made a mental note to grab some energy drinks on his way to the workout room. Then he slung the bag over his shoulder and left his room, trying to close the door quietly in case anyone was still trying to rest in the room. He hadn’t really checked now that he thought about it. Once out of the room, he went to the kitchen on his floor and got a couple bottles of Gatorade and Vitamin Water out of the pantry, putting them in his bag so he could stay hydrated and energized during his workout. It would be a long and exhausting workout, but he needed it. Not only would it get those endorphins going to help elevate his mood and make his body just feel better in general, but it would help him get his mind off of his ex and their friends and the depressing state of his life currently. Not to mention he really didn’t like thinking about his suicide attempt or how he’d failed miserably at it, a thought which immediately brought his therapist’s words to mind, telling him in a soothing tone that it was a normal response to his grief but the wrong choice to make. It didn’t feel like the wrong choice at the time and if he was being completely honest, it still didn’t feel like the wrong choice. But he had that marker on his chart that let all the staff members know he was on suicide watch, even if he hadn't attempted anything since being admitted. It was a little hard to do when you were constantly surrounded by people who knew what your problems were and they were all keeping an eye on you to make sure you were okay. He wondered if he would try anything now though, even if he could.

CVSOnce he made it to the workout room, he was relieved that he didn’t hear anyone inside. It looked like he was going to have a nice relaxing workout all by himself. But when he opened the door and went in, he found a familiar ginger-haired female there, the lifeguard who he knew pretty well from swimming so much. Poppy was one of the few people here that he could consider a friend, though he didn’t know if she felt the same way or not. "Good morning Poppy!" He said cheerfully, in a pretty good mood now that he was here and saw that she was the only other one around. It seemed like the girl was doing some stretches to get warmed up or maybe she was stretching after she’d already finished her workout. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, dropping his duffle bag by the wall so it was out of the way, bringing over his water bottle with him though as he started to do some stretches. "Having a good day so far?" Constantine decided to make a bit of small talk with her, feeling comfortable enough to chat casually. "Today’s a good day for a swim. It looks pretty sweltering outside."

Deipnosophist

Versatile Vampire

User Image

locaтιon: cafeteriaWCWcoмpany: toddWCWғeelιng: jonesing for sweetsWCWoυтғιт: protection

WCWA low growl coming from the pit of his stomach alerted Windslow of the need to wake up and get something to eat. Rolling over in bed, he grumbled gibberish, complaining in an inaudible voice. A moment later his stomach growled again and this time he sat up in bed and ran his hand down over his stomach. "Hungry." He said simply in his usual deep voice, still a bit groggy from having just woken up. Yawning, he stretched his arms out above his head and slid his legs out of bed, getting up and slumping over, shuffling across the floor and into the bathroom. After a few minutes of washing up, he came back out of the bathroom, still looking pretty tired and his hair still messy, despite having it wet and slicked to the side. By the time he came out of the bathroom, his roommate was already gone, but it was probably better that way. For the most part Slade didn’t bother him, but the man could get crazy sometimes and Windslow found that it was best just to avoid the man altogether. That was hard since he shared a room with him, but thankfully Windslow spent more time in his brother’s room than he did in his own.

WCWNow that he thought about it, Judas should have been up by now and probably was either eating breakfast or already out tending to the plants. The thought of his little brother made him happy and the corners of his mouth shifted up just a little into an almost-smile. Not only was he hungry, but he thought maybe his brother was eating, but just in case he decided that he should stop by Judas’ room first just to check. First he got dressed in something comfortable, mostly grey which was one of the colors he enjoyed wearing. For some reason it reminded him of something, maybe an old friend, he wasn’t sure, but it comforted him in some strange way. Even though it was hot outside it was still cool inside the asylum so he put on a hoodie and zipped it up halfway and put a beanie on his head, since his hair was messy and he was too hungry to take the time to stop and fix it. Sniffling a bit, he slipped his feet into shoes, making sure they were tied nice and tightly so he didn’t trip. Sliding his hands into his pockets, he shuffled out of his room and down the hallway, looking around as he walked to see if he could spot Judas in the hallway somewhere.

WCWWhen he didn’t see his brother in the hallway, he walked to the young man’s room and knocked. "Judas." Windslow spoke in a low tone, but loud enough that anyone on the other side of the door could hear. After waiting for a moment and not hearing any movement from inside the room, he moved away from the door and continued down the hallway. His stomach growled again, reminding him of his original destination and he started to pick up his pace just a little to make it to the cafeteria quicker. Before he could get there he was stopped by a nurse who questioned him about if he’d eaten yet or not. Telling her that he was on his way, she pulled him aside to test his blood sugar levels first and he grumbled but went along with it. He had to get it checked at least four times a day, once in the morning and once at bedtime and then at every meal just to be sure he didn’t spike. Grumbling as she told him that it was a little high, she began to question him about if he was sneaking sweets again and while he tried to avoid answering her, eventually he just admitted that he had snuck some candy, not telling her who had gotten it for him, even when she asked. With a smile, she sent him on his way, telling him to make sure to make better food choices and to exercise regularly. He nodded at her and when he turned away, rolled his eyes before continuing on his way to the cafeteria.

WCWOnce there, he got his food, which as usual was bland and extra healthy and then looked around the cafeteria, surveying the room to see if he could spot his brother. Sadly, Judas wasn’t anywhere in sight and he let out a huff of frustration as he made his way towards an empty table. Before sitting down though, he looked a few tables over and spotted one of the security guards, Todd was his name if he remembered correctly. The man was sitting alone and didn’t look like he was particularly busy and if Windslow recalled, he was one of the nicer people around here and possibly one that didn’t know about his dietary restrictions. With a small smile, he made his way over to the table and sat down across from Todd at the table. "Hello." He spoke simply as he opened a packet of dressing to pour onto his salad. The man could already feel his heart quickening a bit, the thought of having something sweet entering his mind. He had an addiction to sweets and similar to people with other addictions, he had withdrawals and he could get crazy whenever he went without them for too long. As he mixed his salad around a bit, his eyes shifted up to look at Todd, a small smile remained on his face. "You have any extra sweets? They were all out of the morning dessert." The man lied through his teeth easily, staring at the security guard and hoping that the man wouldn’t see through him. Todd seemed nice enough though, so he was pretty sure this would go well for him.

Tiggerluvme

Versatile Vampire

User Image

SNOWEryx Winchester, known better by his middle name Rory which is what those who knew him well called him, was sitting in his office taking a mid-morning nap when his phone rang. His eyes shot open and he quickly kicked his feet off of his desk and reached for his phone. "Hello?" Was his answer when he picked up the phone and put it to his ear. On the other end of the line was Dr. King who was letting him know about a new patient who needed assessment from a therapist. He explained that the patient had major addiction problems and that’s why he decided to send her file to Rory, rather than one of the other therapists there. The last thing he mentioned was that the file was already in the computer and that a nurse should be bringing him the hard copy soon. "Thank you Dr. King. I’ll take care of that right away." He said, fighting the urge to yawn while he was still on the phone with the doctor. Dr. King tended to be a little stuffy and the last thing he needed was for that man to get on his case about taking naps in his office. In all honesty he imagined that the other man probably spent all of his time in his office, including sleeping there.

SNOWAfter he hung up the phone, he let the yawn come as he opened his laptop and logged into the asylum’s secure network. Bringing up her file on the computer, he didn’t notice the patient’s name right away, first noticing the history of drug abuse and some of the other problems. It was all beginning to sound rather familiar though and he had a nagging suspicion about her, so he looked at the patient’s ID. Adora Martin. It seemed like he was staring at that name for an hour as everything went motionless around him, his heart completely still inside of his chest and he was holding his breath. Then all at once the world came back to life and he turned off his computer, quickly walking out of his office and out to see the nurse who was just on her way to see him with the file. He practically tore it away from her and only offered a small "Thanks." Then he was walking briskly down the hallway and to the lift to go down to solitary to find her. He didn’t even bother looking at the file, he didn’t need to.

SNOWRory had a history with Adora, which he knew he would have to keep secret because it would cause a conflict of interest and he wouldn’t be allowed to be her therapist. They had been childhood friends and his family had actually lived with hers when he was a child. He couldn’t remember a day of his life that he hadn’t seen her back then and since he’d left, he couldn’t think of a single day that he hadn’t thought of her. She consumed his thoughts most days and nights and his affection for her was intense to put it lightly. The man could be considered obsessed with the woman and some might even consider it to be an unhealthy love, but he cared for her more than anyone or anything in the universe and all he wanted was to be near her, to make everything perfect for her. He knew the life she’d had, the awful upbringing, how she’d been tortured and abused terribly as a child and had not only witnessed it but experienced some of it himself. Her father had been a cruel and wicked man with nothing but his own sick desires in mind. Rory had tried to protect her and had even once escaped her house with her, but that had soon come to a rather disastrous end. Recently he’d managed to find her, but things hadn’t gone exactly how he’d planned because she was different now that she was older. He’d promised to save her and even though it took him many years, he finally did.

SNOWGreeting the security that guarded solitary, he let the man know why he was there and a minute later they were opening the door for him to go inside. He would be locked in there with the patient for now, but when he needed them all it took was a knock or a call. Rory walked into the small room, looking at Adora who was sitting patiently on her little bed. She actually didn’t look too bad considering all she’d recently been through. Staring at her for a moment, he was glad to see her there and cleaned up a bit. He’d have to look over her chart to see just how long she’d been here at Citricos, but for now he just wanted to talk to her. "Miss Martin, hello, I’m your therapist. My name is Eryx." He said in a gentle voice, introducing himself as if they didn’t know each other. Though the last time he’d seen her she hadn’t recognized him, so it wouldn’t surprise him if she still didn’t. It would probably take a little while, since they’d both grown up and she was doped up. Walking towards her, he pulled up a chair and sat down across from her, with a little distance between them so he wasn’t crowding her. Crossing one leg over the other, he pretended to read from her chart for a minute. "So you’re here after having a little breakdown? Why don’t you tell me about that?" The second sentence was more of a statement than a question and he held a gentle smile on his face as he waited for her to speak. It was hard to contain his excitement to see her, but for now he would have to. It was important that he did this assessment properly, asking her plenty of questions and listening to her carefully. After waiting for her response, he continued on with his questioning. "It also says here you have a history of drug abuse. Do you know what all you’ve been on?" Pulling a pen out of his pocket, he brought his note pad above her chart so he could take notes on everything she said. He would have to type up a proper document later and submit it for Dr. King and the director. But for now he would just enjoy her presence and talk to her as normally as he could.

Anela Vesir

Versatile Vampire

User Image

locaтιon: cafeteriaLSKcoмpany: rickLSKғeelιng: content&exhaustedLSKoυтғιт: outfit

LSKLeopold had spent his morning busy with calling nurses and therapists and doctors and arranging assessments, among many other things. He was one of only a few psychiatrists which meant he had a pretty massive workload. The other psychiatrist was a young woman who he thought was rather inappropriate and too inexperienced to be doing her job properly. He honestly didn’t care if she really was a prodigy, she didn’t seem to do the work that needed to be done and when she did she didn’t do it well in his opinion. Therapists were a dime a dozen around here, but as for those with an actual medical degree like the medical doctors and psychiatrists, they were severely lacking. They probably even had more volunteers nowadays. It was rather upsetting to him, though he knew not many doctors wanted to work in asylums, even when they were as nice as this one. But Citricos was also different in the way that all the staff was expected to live on the premises, which he assumed chased many of them away. He certainly didn’t blame them as he really didn’t care for living in a building full of people with every kind of mental defect one could possibly think of and then some. It would have been nicer if they’d had their own rooms too, but that was another strange thing about Citricos. They had doctors, nurses, guards, and gardeners all sleeping in rooms with the mentally ill as if they were all on the same level. It was strange to him that the rooms were not only undivided between staff and patients but also not between genders. But he’d chosen to come here for whatever reason, so he had to stick with it for now.

LSKIt felt like his morning dragged on forever but finally he had accomplished enough of the morning tasks to give himself a little time to get a bite to eat. He at least needed a coffee or something to energize him so he could finish working with these people. With a sigh, he stood up and exited his office, closing and locking his door behind him. Honestly, he didn’t trust many people around here, not even some of the staff members. What was his, he preferred to keep to himself and didn’t want any prying eyes or greedy fingers in his stuff. Looking both ways, he walked away from his office and down the hallway towards the cafeteria. On his way he was stopped by a nurse who was asking about a patient of his and then shortly after by a therapist who was asking about something or another. With a sigh, he answered their questions and tried to remain patient with them, but he really just wanted to take his break now. Thankfully their inquiries didn’t take long and soon he was headed off towards the cafeteria again, dodging the multitude of patients along the way. A few of the patients tried to stop him but because none of them looked like they were in crisis, he just ignored them. It wasn’t that it was a bad thing to ignore them, in fact in this business you had to learn how to ignore them sometimes or else you would never have a moment to yourself or to sleep or anything.

LSKOnce inside the cafeteria, he went and got a container of food that was specially made just for him. His specially prepared food was waiting for him at every meal, made according to his preferences. Taking the container, he thanked Ndale with a polite nod but didn’t want to interrupt him or any of the other cafeteria staff as they were busy at this time of the day. It was last call for breakfast and everyone was getting what they could before the cafeteria closed until lunch. Going to the drinks, he poured himself a large coffee in his travel mug, adding three creams and a sugar, then walked away. He was about to leave the cafeteria to go back and eat in his office when he noticed Rick, one of the therapists. For a moment he stood there trying to decide whether or not he really wanted to deal with anyone. Truth is he didn’t, Leo never really wanted to deal with people. But he knew it was good for him to socialize. Since coming to Citricos he’d become a hermit of sorts and spent all day and night in his office working. But that wasn’t healthy and he knew it so he decided for once he would make an effort and go talk to someone, even if it wasn’t someone he was particularly fond of.

LSKWalking over to the table, the man seemed to be completely alone so he just grabbed an empty chair across from him and sat down, setting his container of food and travel mug of coffee down in front of him. A small, polite smile and nod at Rick as he opened the container so he could begin to eat. Even if he was going to be a little social he wasn’t going to waste any more time in here than was necessary. "Morning Rick." He said in a somewhat cheerful voice, well cheerful for him anyway. "Having a good day so far?" Waiting for the other to answer the question, he munched on his food which was an odd salad of sorts. When the other had responded, Leopold spoke up again. "My day’s been busy so far. Have some new patients so that means assessments. I don’t think I’ve assigned anyone to you today though. Lucky." He muttered, a small smile with the last word as it was somewhat joking. But who was he kidding? He was pretty sure Rick got sick of these people too so it didn’t seem odd to say such a thing to him. "It feels like it’s going to be one of those days that goes on forever without reprieve." Leopold rolled his eyes at the thought of an endless day and then sighed again. Now that he was sitting here with another person it didn’t seem so bad to have company.

Tiggerluvme

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Sybil had done well when it came to taking care of Leon. Some nurses could not handle him, but Sybil was proving to be rather useful. To see if the girl had been studying she decided to test her. As she listened to Sybil talk, she made mental notes on some things. Patients could rarely be trusted and earning their trust could be a bit tricky. It was still a good idea, but there were some flaws in it. There needed to be reliable staff member in that room and then she would feel much better. As it stood, she really did not trust many people in the room. Tia was a clever girl and she had a feeling that she knew how to deceive her roommates. After all they had told her anything when she last asked and it was causing her to believe that the girl either took power naps or faked sleeping until she was sure that her roommates were passed out. There had to be a way that she could catch her in the act. Increasing the melatonin in her food was a clever idea. Slipping meds into patient’s food was something she was good at. Of course putting it in their meal was out of the question since Ndale wanted the patients to feel safe when they were eating his food. Tea was going to have to be the only way they did it or putting it in candy, now that was something new.

“I agree with you on the grounds of medication. Changing a person’s meds can be very dangerous and at the same time leaving them on meds for too long is bad. We don’t want to damage the patient’s liver. They still need it and are rather young. Other options would be far better.” Her mind then went back to the part about her roommates. “Seeing that we don’t know what is going on, it is safe to assume that the roommates are just as clueless or are not talking. Either way we would need a fresh set of eyes or have to go about this in another way. Roommates can be rather tricky no matter what their positions are.” Before she could go on with her idea, she spotted Ramses moving towards her. She did not bother to say anything to him, but the fact that she looked at him was her own personal greeting. When he finally sat down she looked him over and took note of the bandage on his arm. It looked as if he was having his own kind of fun today. Seeing that he did not get sent to confinement then she would tolerate it.

She turned her focus back to Sybil. “In regards to the melatonin I find that to be rather interesting and I rather like it. Of course putting it in the food is out of the question, and I am sure that you know why, so we will need to approach this in another way.” She thought over many of the ways that she could get Tia to take some melatonin and decided on the one that fit her best. “Tea is the best way. After all I have seen the patient go to those tea parties and it is all about adding it to the right cup.” She was going to share an idea with Sybil, but then walkie started to go off and she figured it was best to get moving. “Well it seem as if I am being called. I am going to leave the tea idea up to you, be as creative as you want. I expect an idea and some results within the next two weeks.” She pushed back from the table and as she was moving back she tapped Ramses on his leg. It was her sly way of telling him to follow her. She had something special that she wanted him to do.

Once they were clear of the kitchen she broke the silence. “I see you have been busy today. Hopefully you gave them hell.” There was no smile on her face, but the idea of causing some of the nurses some pain was a rather enjoyable idea. When she next spoke up she made sure to keep her voice low, “I have special I want you to do. It involves you getting into Tia’s room. I hear she has a frog in there and that it is supposed to protect. We are going to use that frog to our advantage. I will place some sleeping herbs in that frog and when she cuddles with it, it will put her to sleep. If you can find some other things that we can use then that will be perfect.” She patted his shoulder, “A very simple task I am sure of and I expect you to get it done as soon as possible. If this does not work we will use an option that I am sure you will love" She did not really care if Tia died or not, it was not in her nature to care about things like that. If her plan did not work she would have Ramses force the melatonin down Tia's throat. “Also, don’t forget your appointments and I will see you later.” She moved away from him and continued towards where Sooh was.

When she reached the room, her eyes went right to Sooh, “Sorry for the wait.” She turned her attention away from Sooh and over towards the male. Her eyes did not stay on him long when she noticed Sooh was handing her his files. She scanned over the files, mostly gathering his name and seeing he is he was a patient or not. It appeared as if he was going to be another staff member. Seeing that he was new she had a decision in front of her. She had the option of either using him to build up her image or not caring for him. Based off his looks she doubted he would be in circle of image builders. Only with time would she find out what his true place would be. One the door was closed she sat his file down and turned back to the male, “You may call me Doctor Ra or Noella. Either one is fine with me seeing that you are part of the staff.” She moved around the room and started to grab the supplies she needed. “I will be taking your blood and then I will see if Doctor Kraft will come to do the rest.” She had not seen him all day and hoped he would appear soon. If he did not she would take care of the rest just to get him moving again. She washed her hands and then pulled out a stool in front of him. “Roll up your sleeves for me.” She slid her gloves on and got her needle ready, “This won’t take long. If you are scared of needles or blood I ask that you look away and please don’t jump.” If she hurt herself then she would make sure to get him back in some way. With that she got to work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        My Mood:Content___ My Location:Medical Office___Speaking to; Sybil, Ramses, Sooh, and Kristian Todd___Wearing; Work ___

RyoRin

the closer you L O O K

l0kk1

Deipnosophist

Out Of Cookies; Sorry for the wait, you can puppet her in your post, l0kk1

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nolan stood there silently, munching on his apple as he looked around at all the people. Slowly more and more patients and staff gathered in the large room so they could have breakfast. The male kept to himself though since it seemed like most were already talking to others. He really wasn't one to butt into a conversation unless it was needed. Once more his eyes scanned the room, a blur of pale blue and ginger caused him to do a double take. Tove. It seemed like she spotted him as well, only causing the males heart to skip a beat or two....maybe even three. Nolan quickly chewed the apple that was in his mouth, using his free hand to push his bangs to the side out of his eyes. As Tove approached him, the lanky boy just grinned in an adorkable manner. "Hi Tove." Nolan said happily as took another bite out of his apple.

Sometimes he didn't feel worthy enough to gaze upon Tove's beauty. She was probably the prettiest girl he had ever met, probably the prettiest one that he would ever meet really. Nolan snapped out of it only seconds later when he realized he was still chewing his bite of apple. Quickly swallowing the mush, he tossed the core into a nearby trashcan and returned his attention to his 'girlfriend' as she spoke. "Yep. Fixing stuff like usual. Nothing special." Nolan laughed lightly, noticing the light blush on her face, causing heat to rise in his own cheeks which quickly faded away. "What about you? You doing anything interesting?" The brunette asked and leaned back against the wall. It wasn't till now that he had noticed the bright red flower tucked in her flower comb.

"You got it?" Nolan smiled, his hand reaching out to touch the flowers petals gently. The male tucked a strand of hair behind the girls ear "I'm glad." He said softly and pulled his hand away before anyone could see, placing them into his pockets. Just then Nolan heard his name from off to the side. He glanced over only to see Ashton Branson, one of the kids in the asylum. It was always sad to see a kid so young in a place like this. Nolan had told his mom all about the children here. The stories even broke his strong mother's heart. Of course, Nolan's mother had a BIG soft spot for little children and hated seeing them in trouble or pain. "Hey Ashton!" Nolan grinned and looked over at Tove before sitting down next to Ashton.

"You doing ok?" The male asked than glanced at the bowl Ashton was eating from. "Fruitloops, they were my favorite cereal growing up." He smiled and leaned back in his chair. After awhile of small talk, Edith had called out for the kids to follow her. "See ya Ashton, Have a good day." He waved to the boy and watched him join the group. "I should probably get to work too." Nolan stood up "I'll see ya later Tove." he gave the girl a little kiss on the top of the head before heading quickly out of the cafeteria to get his work log for the day. He was sure people had caused a wreck like usual, not like he really minded.

He liked fixing stuff. It was the main reason he was working here.

""
                                  OOC // This is a poop post. LOLOLOL. It also seemed a lot longer in OpenOffice >>'
                                  Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ // It's too hot for this
                                  Wɪᴛʜ // Tove and Ashton // No one
                                  Wʜᴇʀᴇ // Cafeteria // Heading to work
                                  RyoRin
                                  Kaede Hime22

Hardcore Punk

User Image

She did not like it here. At all. She hated the walls, the tiny horrible little bed. She was used to a lack of privacy being who her father was but… Maybe it was the silence, the lack of another body near her. While she should have been thankful, even enjoying the solitude it only made things more painful, because after the shivers, cold sweats and pain from her withdrawals left that emptiness called to her. Those memories of all that she had done, all that she had been forced to do had come back to hit her like a sledgehammer. Disgusting, oh yes she was a pitiful mess of a human, if she could call herself as such. She had been so demoralized, treated in ways that was beyond inhumane in her lifetime as short as it was. It wasn’t that she hadn’t tried to exit this world many times either. Her body itself a testament to the abuse she had plied upon it, between the jagged scars from glass, to the smooth raised welts that crisscrossed her flesh like some morbid rag doll. Adora Martin had tried quite a few times to end all of it. Something kept her tethered to this world though, refusing to let her leave it.

She had gotten her shower and had changed into her clean hospital scrubs before sitting upon the edge of her bed anxiously. Her head hurt. All of this thinking, all of these memories would take their own toll upon the young woman. Things had been far easier when she had been a child, a fleeting memory then of a boy with pale hair which caused her cheeks to flush, and her eyes to close briefly… the image was racing away from her as quickly as it had come though and a small sob had escaped her, those hands covering her face for a moment. She couldn’t remember! It was an important memory but it always ran away from her before she could grasp hold of it, most of her good and important memories often slipped through her fingertips like sand through her hands anymore…. But she had promised not to forget about this. It was a promise that she hadn’t been able to keep as her father had plied her with drug after drug. It was survival after that, and then the attempts to end it all.

She had heard the door open and close a greeting offered in her direction, no answer. Her hands were still over her face, those eyes squeezed tightly shut as she tried to recapture that memory. This person needed to go away, they were distracting her from what she needed to remember! His next words then, a break down… her hands had dropped from her face and eyes had risen to him. Her cheeks were wet, had she been crying? She couldn’t remember…. When was the last time she had cried? There was a whisper in her mind then. Her voice escaping as she said it. “When they took him away.” She hadn’t even noticed that she had said it and she was definitely not seeing him as she spoke, though there was a startled moment when she realized that there was in fact a male sitting in front of her. Breakdown, she’d had a breakdown? “Is that why… daddy locked me in here? I need to talk to my mom, where is my mom?” She had no clue what was going on. Her mother would come get her out of here though as long as her daddy didn’t know.

Drug abuse… she had flinched then, brows knitting slightly as she tried to think. “I don’t want to talk to you.” A murmur, law enforcement, doctors, they were all easy to please. They all wanted to be pleased. Every male. She shifted slightly. Maybe this was a test that her daddy was having her go through. To see what she would say or do if she were ever taken from him. Fingers had gone to picking at the gauze at her wrists. They had to be replaced anyways as they were soaked from her shower, she honestly did not know what to say to this man or how to react to him. Maybe she would just try honesty. “Heroin, methadone, oxycodone, cocaine, roofies, ecstasy, lsd, bath salts. Whatever…” She hesitated slightly. “Whatever they give me I am to take without questions but it’s okay. It dulls everything.” It made everything seem alright with the haze that some of the drugs created. The others simply wiped her memory of any events that had happened. She was only aware of things if she had been hurt too badly but there was always something to fix those feelings too.

She was inching off of her bed suddenly and onto the floor a bit aside of his knee due to how he sat, before arms went around his waist, cheek pressed against his stomach. “Let me go. I’ll be good. I’ll do anything you say. Anything at all. I promise.” Her words were a whisper. She couldn’t stay in this room much longer. She’d go mad with the silence. His body was warm where hers was colder and she couldn’t help but shiver slightly as she waited for him to tell her something, anything. She would die in this room if she was forced to spend much longer in it. She had to wonder where her parents were and what sort of breakdown she’d had. How long had she been in this room recovering? She remembered screaming and snarling at faceless people, struggling to get away. She remembered that when the faces finally could be seen that there were looks of concern, maybe some of frustration or disgust. All she knew was that she didn’t like it here. She wanted to feel the sun on her skin and… “I’m hungry.” She couldn’t remember the last time she ate anything solid or hot. She doubted she could eat anything more than soup but it was far more welcomed than she ever thought it would be.

User Image
                                  OOC

Where: With: Me:

”Holy Diorito”

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

The youth let out a growl when he felt a tug on his shirt before glancing over at Olive, peering down at her with more annoyance then interest. It was a good thing he did though as the girl was paying more attention to the lay out of the asylum then he was. Down the entrance was filled with people from patients to staff members. It would be an annoyance to get threw all those bodies, so he did not fight when Olive pulled him in another direction. It was better this way, after all even though Darren was in his masked side he still no leader. In a blind rage he could not get get over the idea of just wanting to take a chain saw inside the asylum hallways and force people to move in half's of their bodies. Another part of him just wanted to have the place explode from a gas leek from the kitchens, anything really that would cause them to get to Cal quicker. Everyone currently was nothing but an item in the way, less then meat sacks, and just there to stop him getting to the main goal.

They stayed close to the wall, moving with it to gain speed until they arrived at the stairwell. Once inside he couldn't help but to feel a bit of relief, knowing now they would have a clear path to the front. After all who in their right mind would be hanging out in a stair well? Even the smokers stopped that non sense now and anyone else generally stayed away because it took security a lit longer to get here due to the stairs. All that running up stairs tended to make them more tired thus more pissed off. Generally it meant a higher chance at getting a lovely needle in to the arm. ' The ********] He suddenly thought when seeing a flash of black of front of them, only to crash after Olive and fall to the ground next to her. It wasn't a soft blow either, nothing to land on but the hardness of concrete. He had a feeling that there would be major bruising on his body after this. " Get off you fatty! " Darren said with a growl, not enjoying this feeling. There was a time and place for when he enjoyed people on top of him but this was not it nor was it the context that was needed for said enjoying.

The youth couldn't help but to pause when hearing the other male speak, hearing something about how people were being transferred today. Those words alone had caused the raged youth to pause in his attempts at getting up, now staying perfectly still in a mild amount of horror. Was the van's already leaving? Did that mean their one chance at saving their friend, no brother, was gone? His eyes peered up to look at Olive, watching her expression with fear in his eyes. Her expression told the truth, never lied to him...In that moment he wished she did. Her eyes screamed it, causing him to not even hear the other male speak nor smell the cigarette that plagued the air around them. Time froze right there for Darren. Even as his body sat up from the ground the youth appeared to not be home, staring at the ground as if it held the secrets to the world. " He's..Gone.." Darren heard himself mutter as he started to stand up filly from the ground now. His boots laid flat on the ground as he peered outside the window, seeing the van now driving away from the asylum. They didn't make it in time.

There was fighting behind him now, however he seemed to ignore it. The sound echoed threw out the stair well however he couldn't but to notice something not so fun,... Olive was making all the noises but this other man, this male who ruined everything was not screaming in pain. There wasn't even a hint of pain on the male's face. As he turned to face the two, the youth couldn't help but to smile in amusement as Olive started to choke the other, trying to stop his breath or put her nails in to his throat. " Olive! " Darren found himself yelling, " That's not going to do anything but make him blank out or die. We can't have that,.. We are trick or treaters and this man deserves a treat. " He explained with a smile appearing on his face, almost innocent in a way but his eye said something much more horrifying. " Break his clavicle bone,..It takes only a firm hit. Break both of of them so he gets a fun cast for months..We can play him while it's healing. We can do it together." He said while walking over to the two.

Suddenly the youth brought down his left foot and smashed it down on the males right side collar bone. It only took ten pounds to break it but Darren wanted it to shatter. If the man couldn't feel pain then he could certainly walk around with discomfort. Sitting in the medical bed for hours with those heavy bandages over him ..The thought was so pleasing. " There is so many fun bones to break,.. So any things that even people like you can feel..It may not be painful but it will be annoying and make you bored. But fear not my new friend, we will be here to bring smiles when your alone." He explained while lifting up his leg, and peered down with mild interest at the male. " Olive,.. Can we have him bite the curb of the stair? A broken jaw is certainly a laughing matter. " Actually it would probably kill the man,... Ruin their fun...But maybe that just meant more fun for them. And if he survived then it would be a real thrill that would certainly bring them closer as friends!

Before they could even attempt it though,..." Everyone freeze!" " Hm? " Darren rolled his head up lazily as he stared forward to see Blair at the top of the stairwell, holding a stun gun towards them. There was a few others with her although at the moment they were meaningless. "Don't wanna. " He said simply while peering down at the unknown male who still seemed to be with them. " Wanna keep playing right? " He said in a harsh whisper before before bringing up his leg again, and started to bring it down towards the other males face this time. Nothing said hello like a goth boot to the nose. Before this could happen though, the youth felt a strange sensation run threw his body, causing it to jerk forward due to electrocution and suddenly fall to the side.

User Image
                                                  XXXXXXX PatientsXXXXXXX Location: Stairwell with Olive and Stitch and Blair! And whoever police people..XXXXXXX Wearing: Normal

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

With: Leon XXXX
Patient XXX
Wearing: Casual Clothing.XXXX

"Tempting?" Azriel asked as he lifted his right eyebrow, curious of what the female meant. He hadn't even heard her come in the room which was strange as normally there was a few gaps in the air when she came. He was too use to others to help him now,.. This must have been a sign from his Lord and savior as a warning. ' I must be clear of head and learn to stay aware of my surroundings least I be sacrificed by this hellish demon.' He thought while peering at the female in front of him. She was more wolf then a human however that made her more interesting. He always wondered if this Lords law worked with her kind or if she couldn't be saved for only humans could have their souls be taken up to the kingdom. "Temptation is a grave thing to have my dear, " He muttered while watching her, catching her eyes and dared to stare back. They were hauntingly beautiful as any beast would have. His eyes flicked over her hand which was currently resting on his shoulder, causing him ponder what it would look like on a cutting board. Half of him wanted to move away however that would appear too rude for his taste plus it was too early in the morning to be breaking arms and causing sinful tears to fall on the ground.

As he listened to her dream the man couldn't help but to allow a soft smirk to grace his lips, being amused of this woman's mind. She certainly had an active imagination. " Actions as such would mean the end for me unless I am truly blessed by arch angels. Do you really want to find out if these rumors are true or not?" He asked while leaning his neck closer to her mouth. It would certainly be amusing if he did not perish from her bite but lived to see another day. He would of course have to take action, killing her as his Lord commanded. "Do mean to end the rest of these souls as well my dear? I should warn you that mass genocide is one of the most exhausting activities a person can do. " He explained before notcing a figure come up behind them. "Ask him, " He muttered while nodding in the direction in back of her, only to watch with amusing as she moved to the side in time. Leon was here, his closest friend and in some odd way his protector. He had known the other male ever since he could remember.. Leon was a gift from a God, another holy one who would help him rid the evils of the world. They had done a grand job in the past, destroying all those who dared defy their lord and brought shame upon their bodies. Sadly everyone must go threw hardship and theirs was to be locked up in the asylum for the action of saving those souls.

He watched as his favorite two people interacted, both showing their teeth in anger and amusement. Soon Axelle left them causing him to turn his attention to Leon, now having an amused smile. " These people besmirched everything bestowed on them Leon, but we must not show our anger for wrath is a just sin as any." He said while watching his friends entire demeanor change. Leon was a child of emotions which he adored as it meant that Leon was no a liar, never could as his face would give it away. He was special, far more better then the humans he walked with on this earth. When hearing him apologize Azriel couldn't help but to shrug his shoulders. What was more interesting was Leons take on one of his favorite staff members, Sybil, who he couldn't help but notice was watching them from the other side of the room. ' Her eyes aren't on me though,..' He thought while tilting his head down, breaking away from her view. "Thank you, " He said while retrieving the cross from the table and started to re-hooked it on to his necklace. He had a ton of them, in all sizes in his room as well. No matter were he went he would hear something as a symbol for his beliefs, never hiding from them.

" Mess with her all you wish, " He said with a simple nod of his head. "Nice is not a word I would throw around to anyone, however there is something too her. I see a darkness inside, but not one that has taken hold just yet. The Metatron spoke his words and heard him say to watch over her for she may be a solider in this holy war later. " He explained before glancing back up towards the girl. It seemed that she was speaking with Doctor Ra at the moment, and helping one of the patients with his food. Normally he wouldn't stop Leon from having his own fun but the words of the Metatron were law in his ears, no matter what the doctors said. If those words said to end everyone here then he would without a thought and if they said to spare a life then he would. It was simple. " Charming her would be an amusement of your time,.. She's easy to anger and may strike back as any sane person would. Although her true nature is even a mystery to me. Once the darkness inside is lifted then we shall see what she truly is." If she was another dark presence then they would have to burn her as any woman, and if she was holy then,.. Well a friend was always welcomed.

He watched as Leon moved over to grab whatever food he wanted, before taking a sip of his coffee. His eyes moved around the kitchen, watching as the children were being taken away with the care takers. It seemed that it was getting to close to leave, off to talk to Doctors who tried to tell them that they were helping them or some other lie. Half these people were fine in his own eyes, just damaged beings who were destroyed by the evils of this world." Les bannis ont droit d'amour, " He muttered to himself as he watched a few of the patients who were trying to recover from their tired sleep. Some of them appeared so weak as they sat at their tables while the rest of them appeared as demons in flames. There was new faces as well, ones who appeared as lost as any of them. When Leon came back the man couldn't help but to notice that he was eating a beagle with cream cheese and had a cup of tea of well. He could only hope that Leon prayed before eating, but doubted it. Leon and his God seemed to have a war of some sorts,.. Most of the time he was unsure if Leon believed in the Lord but he would not be angry at the other if didn't. He would just have to pray twice as hard for Leon. "Tons of people." He muttered before taking another sip of his coffee.

"Plans? " He asked with a hint of mild surprise. "There are none as of yet,.... I'd rather love to avoid most of the Doctors today. Their voices are making me feel ill. " Explaining this as his eyes traveled to the ground. They kept trying to convince him of such lies and it was starting to be annoying. Hearing their voices now just gave him a head ache. " What holiday is it? " He asked only to shrug his shoulders at the answer. "The fire works would be lovely to see but I fear that there will be loose people running around and causing chaos that is not needed for such a day. " As he spoke his eyes landed on the trio of hyena's, or so he called them. They finally gained a true third member who appeared to looking for something to do, something cruel to doubt. "Par pitie, Maria, " Muttering this as he forced himself to look away from them. Their evil was always making him want to catch them and burn them until the cannibals of the asylum could eat them as barbeque. He had to remind himself that Shenzi was good enough to stay far away from actions, however Slade was food and this new person appeared as one too. He may just have to act on his wants and needs to destroy them.

" I suppose we will have to find our self's something to do," He said after he finished his coffee, scouting it away from him. Before he could speak again though, something had caught his interest. Blair suddenly started to run out of the room with panic filling her face. This was strange as the woman was normally calm and collected as any of the staff... Something odd must have happened.' Maybe the teens are out destroying people,..' He thought, finding it weird that the trick or treat trio was not out yet. Normally they were drinking hot chocolate and throwing food at the children as target practice or burning peoples hair for the laugh. " I don't want to go but is there an appointment we are forgetting?" He asked while turning his attention back over to Leon.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

By now Richard had finished his food, keeping the plate with food scraps on it incase someone tried to come over and talk to him. He could use it as a way out if possible. Quickly finish the food than make his escape to put the plate in the sink. From there Richard could just slip out and leave to go to work or what have you.

Work.

He needed to get there soon. Sooh would probably be on his a** if he was late. Granted he had been in the office late doing some paper work that had been given to him last minute. So he was allowed to take a bit of a breather and relax for a bit....Even if he was in crowded room that wasn't particularly relaxing. Richard did a quick scan of the room to look at the groups of people all chatting as if it was highschool. It reminded him of his brothers and how they dominated the popular group. Everyone loved his 6 brothers, and 5 step brothers. A total of 12 brothers to overshadow him at everything he did. They were all smarter, stronger, better looking....Richard scoffed at the thought of his brothers. He hated them all. The male pushed that from his head as he took a sip of coffee, finishing it up and gathering his belongings together. He really should be getting to work.

Richard placed his plate and mug in the sink than pulled his bag over his shoulder as he headed out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. The doors shut behind him, containing most of the noise and making the hallway seem so much quieter. Richard sighed and glanced down at his watch. Just as he looked up, and nurse walked up to him and paused "Director Sooh needs you in the infirmary. You've got to do test on some new staff." The woman said "Ahh, thank you. I'll head there now. Have a good day." Richard smiled and turned on his heel, heading off to the medical offices. Luckily they weren't very far from the cafeteria so it didn't take long.

Richard peeked through the infirmary door window to see Noella and the assumed new guy. Already he could see the males body shaking nervously. A bit of a grin creeped onto Richard's face, which faded quickly as he entered the room. "Sorry I'm late." The male smiled nervously, putting on his typical act for his audience. "Started eating breakfast and lost track of the time. Luckily a nurse came and grabbed me. Thank god for that." Richard chuckled and sat his bag down on the floor near one of the desks. " I'm Richard Craft, The Foresnic Analyst and Scientist. Now....let's see what we've got here." He plucked the boy's file off the table and flipped it open, taking in ever detail that he possibly could while making it look like he was just glancing. One of his talents.

Kristoff Bjorgman. 17. Birthday on December 14th. Foster Child. Elisabeth and Mathew White. Both alive.

Richard looked over the file a bit more than closed it, placing it back on the table as he looked over at the boy. He seemed nervous. More nervous than the usual person, especially at the sight of a needle. "You're file doesn't say that you're Trypanophobic. You must just be nervous?" Richard leaned against the table behind him and shoved his hands into his pockets. "I had to get my blood taken as well when I first arrived here. We take it to make sure you've got no health issues that could possibly hinder your work performance. Can't have an unhealthy person try to take care of the unhealthy." The ginger male smiled. Noella finally started drawing blood from Kristian and Richard could feel his heart singing at the sight of it. Blood. Richard loved the sight of it. Although he usually liked to see it splattered on the walls and oozing out of a fresh wound. But seeing it in a needle or vial was decent as well, it certainly didn't have the full effect that he liked though.

When Noella was done drawing the boys blood(which was in 2 vials. 1 for Richard to test and 1 as a backup) than Richard picked his bag up, along with the file and one of the vials of blood. "Follow me." He said to Kristian. He led the boy out of the medical room and into his office which was next door. Richard had his own equipment for analyzing blood as well as doing typical checkups on people. He pulled a chair out for the boy to sit as Richard put the vial in a fridge and sat down, Kristian's file in hand. "Any particular health issues or concerns that you feel I should know before I run your blood? Or anything you wanna tell me that the blood won't?" There was something about this boy that was different but Richard couldn't quiet place his finger on it. The boy was skittish, more so than some of the patients in the asylum.

"Sorry for all the questions, it's just standard procedure." Richard hated himself for having to be this nice to a kid who clearly had his own issues. But he needed to play nice, this was all a big game anyways.

User Image

""
                                  OOC // Kinda rambly >>' Lemme know if anything needs to be changed/fixed, I'm sure I missed something important x.x'~
                                  Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ // Time for Work
                                  Wɪᴛʜ // Noella and Kristian // Kristian
                                  Wʜᴇʀᴇ // Main Medical Office // His office
                                  Tiggerluvme
                                  l0kk1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items