Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageNicholas stayed quiet and kept his eyes pointed down and away. When she asked what was wrong he stepped forward and hugged her close, nuzzling his lips into the crook of her neck. His eyes were jumping around in his head and at the thought of leaving her to go stand awkwardly with other demons made his grip around her waist tighten.

Nicholas began reasoning with himself, as he often did, and decided that he could worry about this after dinner. He pulled away from his mother and laced his fingers with hers. There was a devilish grin on his face as he literally dragged her back to the room as if she was a prize he had won at some carnival game.
"Dad! I found her!" He called into the room, guessing he was showering. With a last heave, he flung his mother onto the bed.

Shadowy Aggressor

User Image Saito was relaxing in the shower as today's event was making his head spin as he heard her sun he pulled on a towel, he stepped out as Nicholas flung his mother onto bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He Growled and rushed over to take his sons and. "You will not treat your mother like that, Nor any woman! We maybe Demons but we have manners and codes we live by." He said as his hand grew cold.

As he looked into his sons eyes, with his own like Two sheets of of ice from the deepest parts of pluto. "Son this is not acceptable, you could have hurt her, Why in the devils name would you think this would be ok?" Saito said as his eyes narrowed in to the point of daggers, He loved his son but no one is allowed to hurt his first and only mate. "I want you to go back to your room, You are Grounded until I think of a punishment. This is NOT OK!"

Shy Smoker

Kain Akuma

User Image
Kain smiled to his mother as she said she would help him with his work later. "thank you mother." Kain said as he was placed around his father's neck he thought it would br good to be slient again in case his mom and dad wished to talk and just messed with his tie with one of his hand's.
Hunter Miles Akuma

User Image

Hunter was there as he looked at his family. He then heard her talk to him to what they could have to eat to night. "Yeah that sounds good to eat" to what they were going to eat as he saw her put there son on the back off his neck. Then he heard her talk about spending time with his son Kain as he new she was right. "Alright i know,your right " he said to her as he walked out the door with her. He loved them very much both of them. "Kain want to spend some one on one time with me tomorrow?" he asked as he walked.
        C H E R I E x K U R A I x A K U M A
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        Cherie touched with her pale skin his softly passing her small nails on his arm once they stopped at front of the cafeteria, she slightly smiled and looked with her velvet eyes to her husband and child " Sounds wonderful Anata..." they entered the cafeteria slowly and sat to order their food, she watched him place their child on his seat and she still had her little smile shown for them both "Such a wonderful night... " she said looking trough the wall of glass, "Anata... tomorrow we will going to lunch with other demons..." she said as she turned her gentle head to her husband sight, so they could exchange thoughts and just watch each other eyes, bursting of desires and passions.
                        Once the food arrived she slowly picked up the knife and the fork in an exquisite way, gently touching, softly making them digging to the food, even her way of eating was truly graceful by others sight.
                        She picked up her napkin softly and carefully she cleaned her husband cheek with a little piece of meat sauce next to his mouth, she carefully placed the napkin over his cheek to clean it patiently and smiling with her silk mouth.

The Book Keepers
User ImageNicholas' playful smile instantly faded and he cowered. He began backing away and his eyes filled with tears. He disappeared into a corner where there was shadow and when he reappeared he did not know where he was. Sitting with his knees pulled up to his face, his eyes scanned the darkness. It was an empty room. There were some pipes and some dripping water but not much else. From the temperature he guessed he was in the basement, but he couldn't be sure.

He closed his eyes, and not sensing anyone nearby in the darkness, he blacked out. When he opened his eyes again, he felt numb. Numb like when he first arrived. He looked around curiously and began wandering about. Eventually he found a flight of stairs, and decided to follow them. Surprisingly he came out next to a pool. He must of been in one of the more quiet areas of the pump room. Trying to sneak by everyone one, especially the teens, he kept his head down and mouth shut as he shuffled by.

Shy Smoker

Kain Akuma

User Image
Kain nodded respectfuly at what his father asked him and looked ahead until they got to thier table and was placed in his seat. Kain looked down to the table as he cut his meat and bagan to eat it. "mother were haveing lunch with those demon's we meet today?" Kain asked in a quiet tone not wanting to be rude by talking while his mom and dad were.
User Image
Ắriza ℑalzinth
The Soul Collecting Succubus

Still looking at her sister Ariza smiled and waved quickly before turning around to hear the door open. Thinking it was Edward she looked passed the group of teens that was sitting in along the rim of the pool when something faded in and out of the dark corner. Perking up a bit she started walking toward the figure who finally with a bit of light a face started to show.

Kneeling down Ariza tilted her head to the side her eyes glowing a soft purple. 'Wonder whats wrong?" she thought reaching out to touch his arm before quickly pulling away. "Hey are you ok?" Ariza cooed stepping back just a bit to give him enough room. She knew she was meeting Edward soon but it wouldn't hurt anyone if she chatted while she waited right?
User ImageNicholas recoiled from the touch. His temperature was very low and he could feel her warmth even before she made contact. He had to stifle a hiss as he moved away. His face was covered by his hood. he was atleast grateful for that.

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

A small amount of relief flooded Freya as Vanessa said that there was a pool on the roof. At least Ariza wouldn't be doing anything stupid; like jumping off the roof. Still, it made the demon uneasy to see her wingless sister on the edge of the roof. Grabbing her boots from the sand, Freya quickly slipped them back on. "That's my younger sister, Ariza." She explained nonchalantly to Vanessa. "And she can be a bit...adventurous at times. It makes me nervous."

Flexing her wings, Freya glanced at the other demoness. "Do you want to meet her? I haven't seen her in a while, so I would like to go see her." Spotting Ariza waving, a little smile came to her face. Gracefully, Freya unfurled her giant wings and took flight, wondering if Vanessa would join her. Taking off into the air, it was a fast and easy flight to the roof, where she landed in a clear spot. The other teens around the pool stopped and stared, starting to whisper excitedly as they realized who the succubus was. However, Freya didn't pay them any mind. Instead, she breezed right past them and over to her sister, who had her back turned.

"Rizzy!" Freya purred happily, a rapturous smile upon her beautiful face a she grabbed her sister in a tight hug. It was only then that the woman noticed that her sister was talking to someone --or possibly something judging by the hissing. "What's this?" Freya asked curiously, still clinging to Ariza, as she peered at the hooded figure. It seemed like a male of some sort, but she couldn't see his face. Letting go of Ariza, Freya moved behind the retreating hooded person and leaned over them; her head appearing up side down, haloed by her hair, to peek under the hood. "Helllooooo?"

||Editted. Sorry, hit 'submit' instead of 'preview'.||
User ImageNicholas reacted violently to this demon attempting to peer under his hood. He dropped his head down suddenly, almost slamming his head into hers. At the last second he stopped. His face was an inch from hers. He couldn't strike a girl. Instead he drew shadows to him to hide his face in unnatural darkness. He didn't know if she had seen his face or not but he hoped she hadn't.

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

Years of being in show business and countless situations arranged because of it had given Freya nerves of steel. So as the other demon made as if to head butt her, but stopped at the last second, she didn't even flinch. Instead, she simply blinked, catching a flash of blonde hair and peachy skin, before it was enveloped in shadows. Quirking a brow, Freya had to wonder if maybe this was a fellow star. Those were the only types of people she knew that went through so much to conceal their appearance.

Standing up and placing a hand on her hip, Freya looked at her sister. "A friend of yours?" She asked, pointing down to the young man she was practically straddling. Gently poking the boy, Freya cocked her head to the side. "If you keep covered up like that, you're going to have heat stroke. Unless your a fire demon."
User ImageNicholas once again recoiled from touch. He remained silent but took another step back. Feeling the edge on his heels, he stopped. His blue eyes went from girl to girl, and he felt trapped. Suddenly he nearly collapsed, assuming the same position as in the basement. He radiated fear, as he was intimidated at the girls. There were only two ways out, and he didn't feel like he could do either.
User Image
Ắriza ℑalzinth
The Soul Collecting Succubus

"I know your not a snake demon." she said before going to reach for the hood before hearing someone yell and grab hold of her. Judging by the familiar voice it was her sister smiling at the Elder Succubus Ariza hugged Freya back before turning down to look at Nathan once again. "I dunno but he just like appeared out of no where." Now Ariza was curious but when Freya had gotten head butted she stiffened then relaxed. She guess it was like her sister to be just as curious as she was sometimes even more cautious then anything.

Taking ahold of her sisters hand Ariza guided her off the boy and took a few steps back. "He's not a fire demon he can control the shadows. I have seen this before..Remember that human I was telling you about. You know the one who tried to engulf me in shadows before.." Ariza said dragging her finger across her neck. It was true even in her profession she came across the oddest of people who wanted to kill her.

"But nope not a friend of mine, but I am waiting for a boy. I just saw him and wanted to make sure he was ok." Ariza admitted taking a quick glance around then back to her sister and Nicholas. "Well if you are listening I'm Ariza and this is my sister Freya." she said openly playing with the scythe on her neck before leaning her head on her sisters shoulder.

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

Freya allowed Ariza to pull her back from the boy and listened to her words. "A shadow demon? What in good Lucifer's name is a shadow demon doing here of all places? I mean, it's a beach resort." Freya didn't know much about the elusive shadow demons, but she was willing to bet her wings that being out in the sun was not their idea of a good time.

Hearing Ariza mention a boy, the female gave her sister a odd glance. "A boy?" She repeated, unsure about this development. Ariza didn't exactly follow the family business of being a traditional succubus (not that Freya clung too tightly to the tradition either). So what was her sister finally doing with a boy?

Brushing it aside of now, Freya glanced up at the sky. The sun was setting, but she could guess that it was still light out enough that it could pose trouble for the shadow demon. "Do you think we should get him out of the sun?" Freya asked Ariza.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff