Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image†ésükø
"... It's been over for a while. Why am I still fighting?"
With a masked smile, Tesuko greeted each coalition member and thanked each one as they congratulated him. The room was a buzz with conversation, for not all members of the coalition had arrived as of yet. Tesuko felt distant from the events at hand, and he could feel a flutter of anxiety pass through him.

Tsurugi looked over at Renji and then scratched his head. "You'll have to stay here. There's nothing else we can do. Bringing you with us would be too much of a risk. I'm sure you'll be safe here just for a moment." Turning to Saburo, he glanced at the clock. "Shall we go?"

Renji nodded helplessly and acknowledged the situation. "Okay." he mumbled, looking down at the floor.
User Image
®éî
Stuck in the shadows of a man I hate.

Saburo smirked, "Yeah we should get going. Renji, don't worry you'll be ok. If you need anything just call us. But I'm sure you won't have to." He walked over toward the door and realized his suitcases were still in the living room. "Eh, well I guess I'll have to get unpacked later. Come on Tsurugi, let's go."

Rei's eyes widened when he watched Saburo and Tsurugi enter the room. He wanted to ask the man what he was doing here, but he knew quite well that they were both members of the board. He watched as Tesuko tensed as Tsurugi entered the room. "I guess we both have people here that we rather not see, he said quietly under his breath so that only Tesuko could hear him. "I guess we should get started, it doesn't look like she's coming." I guess I'm kind of disappointed here.

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image†ésükø
Tesuko grimaced as Tsurugi entered the room with Saburo, and pulled together all his strength to keep himself from breaking. As the two men sat on the far side of the room, Tesuko was relieved but still on edge. He looked around the room. Every chair but one was filled--the leader of the Aurakazo region. Taking the silence as a cue, Tesuko nodded and spoke with the most assertive voice he could manage. "Let us begin. What matters are we to discuss for today?" In the back of his mind, Tesuko frowned at the awkwardness of the situation. Some of the coalition members looked at him with a glare of disapproval.

Tsurugi attempted to avoid all eye contact with Tesuko as to not throw his son out of concentration. He could tell that Tesuko was troubled and definitely angry at his arrival. Sitting down next to Saburo, he sighed, shaking his head. This is definitely not a reunion I needed. he thought to himself bitterly.
User Image
®éî
Stuck in the shadows of a man I hate.

Saburo sighed, as he looked over at Tesuko. The boy's nervous, I need to help him out. "Well first I think congratulations are in order. It seems that you've accepted the position we chose for you as head of the coalition." His eyes glanced at the piece of paper. "The first item pertains to the fact that we have yet to establish a new leader for the demon realm." His eyes looked over at Rei, this won't end well.

Rei smirked, "I would just like to say that because I lead the majority of the realm already that it would make sense that I should be leader. As well, Hyde was my father, and I'm his only son so I should be heir to the throne." He looked over at the empty chair. "And besides the only other person that could have been leader hasn't even shown up."
User Image
~§~Bara Kumori~§~
"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left, who is strong enough to survive."

Bara walked briskley down the corridor of the HQ of the Demon Coalition. Her footsteps echoed down the hallway, and following them were the footsteps of her second-in-command. She arrived with her five troops a few minutes ago. When she first entered the building, she walked straight through the lobby, ignoring the desk and the surprised looks on the faculty faces. 'They looked absolutely petrified,' She mused, 'It seemed they weren't sure wether to welcome me or sound the alarm button beneath the front desk.' She chuckled and continued walking down the hall. By now she could here voices drifting from the main meeting chamber at the end of the hallway. "Now to properly introduce myself." She said aloud. Walking up to the door, she immediately barged through, her lieutenant right behind her. Standing within the door way she glanced around the room, eyes narrowed, and stared down each individuals sitting down. Satisfied, she adressed them, her face placid, "I appoligize for my lateness. I was a ways away when I recieved word of this meeting. I hope I did not hinder any of your plans for today's agenda."

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image†ésükø
As the woman who Tesuko presumed to be leader of Aurakazo entered the room, Tesuko motioned towards her chair. "No need to apologize. We were just beginning." He could feel another round of glares catch him, and he adressed the leader in an lordly tone. "You may introduce yourself to the coalition and be seated." Rei's mention of Hyde only further urked him, and he tried to refrain from commenting back in anger on Rei's lack of acknowledgement that he too, was Hyde's son. "Does anyone have any rejections to Rei's request? If so, speak now. If not, we will prepare a vote on this matter." Tesuko wished that someone would speak up against the idea. And as if on cue, Tsurugi spoke only moments later, to both Tesuko's disgust and appreciation.

"While in theory, appointing Rei as overseer of the realm may make sense, in practice, it has proved to be extremely dangerous to the structure and liability of the realm in this world. Our realm has yet to recover from the late Nagaro's usurping of both this realm and the Human realm. To risk that a second time would be destructive to our political frame." Tsurugi spoke in such a firm tone of jurisdiction that for a moment he surprised himself. I've been definitely doing this for too long. he thought to himself, holding back a wry smile of amusement.
User Image
Såßü®ø
"Today was yesterday's tomorrow. Life never stays on course, live for today."

Rei looked over at Tsurugi. "How dare you. I am not my father," he hissed. "I think that he is biased," Rei yelled as he pointed at Tsurugi. "Why should we respect the opinion of a man who murdered the last leader of the realm. How do we know that he's not only doing this so he can become leader himself." He looked around the table, regaining his composure.

Saburo sighed as he looked to his left. God I'm probably going to regret saying this. "Well I have to disagree with you Tsurugi. Although I do have my own moral problems with Rei, and the decisions he's made outside of being a leader," he said looking at Rei with disgust. "I think that this realm needs to stay within the family. As ex-leader of the demon realm, I think that Rei is the leader that this realm needs. I have to say though, that he is very young and very inexperienced. If we decide on the fact that Rei should be the leader, I appoint myself to train him for the position. However, I don't feel that a vote on this right now is necessary." He paused for a second. This'll real them in. "In turn until we vote on this I would like that Tesuko, you along with the board consider making me temporary leader of the realm." That'll do it His eyes glanced over at Tsurugi, I agree with everything you just said, but this is the only way we can save Renji's life. Putting Rei in that position is too dangerous, especially right now, he said to him telepathically.
User Image
~§~Bara Kumori~§~
"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left, who is strong enough to survive."

Bara gazed at Tesuko and dipped her head in acknowledgement. 'So... thats the new leader of the Coalition eh? He seems... unsure of himself.' She glanced at her lieutenant and motioned him to follow her. Steadily, she walked to her seat, looking intently at each person, namely, ''Lord Rei''. Her eyes narrowed and she reached her seat. She sat down, her armor clinking and took off her katana, and placing it into the table in front of her as a sign of peace. The Lieutenant stood at attention right behind her. The arguements around her filled the space and they were getting louder and louder. Interuppting them, she cleared her throat before beginning, "My name is Bara Kumori. I, as you know, am the new leader of Aurakazo." She turned her head and stared Rei down, before addressing him, "And... you must be Lord Rei."
User ImageKîñø
Don't feel, just ********]

Kino looked over at the clock, it was about noon, so that meant that the meeting had started at the coalition. "Assuming that Tsurugi went to the meeting, I can go have Renji all to myself," he thought out loud. He motioned for Daniel to come over, "Watch the throne, I'll be back soon enough." He got up quietly and teleported to Tsurugi's house. He knocked quietly on the door. "Oh Renji, I know you're in there, come on and open this door before I kick it open." God this is going to be fun.

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image†ésükø
The room murmured as members whispered to one another. Tesuko had had enough of Rei's brazen remarks, and the chatter of discussion had thrown off the balance of the room. "Quiet down, everyone!" he ordered in an assertive but calm tone. "Please calm down, Rei. We are to act orderly here." he said, saying the word "orderly" with a hint of irritation. "We are also to not throw accusations about. Saburo, I will consider your request. Anyone else have anything to say?"

"Insolent child," Tsurugi growled to himself, now furious. To insult, accuse and embarrass an elder member of the board was disgraceful. He kept his tone of voice in control, but looked rather irate sitting in his chair.

Renji had been gazing around the living room when he heard the rough knocking of the door, and Kino's devilish voice follow. That devious voice froze Renji in his tracks, and he tried to inch his way towards the staircase without being heard. Fear chilled his spine, and he slipped upstairs, shaking uncontrollably. In that moment, the castle felt like a maze, and he was running through the halls as fast as his legs could take him. Mere seconds passed before he reached his bedroom and locked the door. His heart pounded out of his chest, and then skipped a beat as he heard the front door crash to the floor.
User ImageKîñø
Don't feel, just ********]

Kino listened quietly as he heard the fumble of Renji's attempt to escape. He could smell the fear seeping out of the boy. I guess I did get something from my father. He made his way up the staircase, stopping on the second floor. Making his way down the hallway, he quietly opened door after door until he reached one that was locked. "Oh Renji, you foolish boy, a lock on the door isn't going to save you." Kino smirked as he kicked the door open and walked forward, grabbing Renji's neck. "Next time you don't run from me," he let go of Renji's neck, "besides I didn't come here to hurt you, just to threaten you."
User Image
~§~Bara Kumori~§~

At this point, Bara was glaring at everyone in the room. Her eyes blazed and her hands clenched in her lap. Heh, this really shows their true colors. They can't even get it together to acknowledge my presence. She sneered internaly. The last thing she expected was everyone to be argueing amongst eachother like adolescents. 'Then again,' She thought, I'm not sure what I was expecting in the first place. Her face showed nothing of her annoyance, and with a sigh, she picked up her katana, and slammed it back down onto the table. She looked towards Tesuko who managed to calm everyone down. 'At least he is trying to create order.' "I have something to say, Tesuko? was it?" She cracked her stiff neck and continued, "As I was saying- before rudely being ignored, my name is Bara Kumori, the new leader of Aurakazo." She looked everyone in disgust, "And may i say, i am extremely dissapointed. For a second I believed that all of you leaders would actually act like civil beings and maybe even attempt to be respectful and honorable." She scoffed and foldeed her arms at her chest, "It appears I was wrong... It seems i have misjudged people a lot lately. How dissapointing."

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageRenji
"I've inadvertently stepped into chaos."

Renji assumed a defensive stance, but it was quickly broken when Kino grabbed him. Dropping to the ground, he struggled to stand up, glaring at Kino but still frightened. "What is it?" he said between heavy breaths as he tried to regain it. He took a short step back, walking into a desk.

"Apologies, Lord Kumori. I did not expect the coalition to be this hectic." Tesuko said, addressing her as well as the rest of the table. "Nonetheless, Saburo, like I said, I will consider your request. A vote on it will still be necessary later, but I do not doubt your request will be met." The general consensus of the room nodded in agreement, and Tesuko was relieved.
User Image
Såßü®ø
"Today was yesterday's tomorrow. Life never stays on course, live for today."

Rei frowned as he listened to Tesuko. God dammit this isn't how things are supposed to go. Why in the hell would you give that power to someone like him? And since when was Saburo seeking that position of power. Bara's comment urked him. "You speak so freely Bara, and yet we know nothing about you for you to be judging us in such context. Maybe you should watch yourself before you come into a room and disrespect everyone on your first time. I don't think that's going to help you very much here."

Saburo looked over at Bara. She's an interesting one, I'm sure though that she's not going to be easy to get rid of. I already don't like her though. She reminds me of Kuro. "Anyway, I guess we should get on to our next order of business," he said looking back at the agenda. "Wait what?" He stopped for a second, re-reading the agenda. "Uh well apparently Tesuko you're supposed to speak about the anniversary of Hyde's death." Oh god, who was the a*****e who created this agenda?

Kino smirked as he looked over at Renji. "What is it? What is it?" Kino moved around the room, the entire time his eyes fixed on the boy. "I'm going to give you one chance to leave Renji. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. I'll give you to the end of the day. If not then, well you'll just have to stick around to see that."

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageRenji
"I've inadvertently stepped into chaos."

It took all of Renji's strength to bark back at Kino. "Never." he growled through gritted teeth. "You know nothing else about me besides the small amount of what I've told you. Come after me all you want. I'm not leaving just because you can't get over the past." He was stunned at himself for being able to say something of such power to Kino, who obviously could break him in two if he wanted to, and his fear immediately settled back in, causing him to swallow and regret his words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff