Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image

tab "She just had to get away from this incident. That is all." Waffles brushed off the incident of the girl colliding with him rather easily, and D'artagnan barely heard what he said over the cacophonous sounds in the cafeteria. He still had Darla pulled close against his chest. D'artagnan looked over his shoulder to see Gary smile at him and mouth something, placing a hand on his shoulder. Reading his lips, he caught something about needing to find the girl. D'artagnan nodded. "Go, oh great Prince of Waffles! Find your fair maiden!" he shouted over the sound in the hall. Food was still flying everywhere, and not a single person was to be spared. D'art even got more condiments and food spilled on himself as he turned Darla this way and that, trying to make sure she didn't get soiled as badly.

tab Anyone who knew him or Darla would think that he had something against Darla. It wasn't like that, not at all. She could be rude, annoying, and clingy, but she was still one of his friends. It was just hard to deal with her with anyone else around, even his own mother or father. When dealing with Darla, he would prefer to be alone, that way things couldn't get out of hand. She had simmered down greatly over the years that he had known her, but she still hadn't quite gotten the hint that he didn't like her much more than as a friend.

tab But she was a bright young girl, and would one day figure it out, he was sure of it. She was smart, pretty, and proper. Someone would snatch her up, he was positive. The young man had just pushed Darla gently up against a wall to better shield her when the headmistress came in. She began to yell about what was happening, wiping the food off her face that poor Claire Beaumont had the unfortunate luck to launch at the Scottish woman. He snickered slightly when he saw two boys in particular get punished - they must have started it, and she must have known. They were slapped with detention, as was Claire. D'art frowned a bit. Poor Claire. Maybe he would try to do something so he got into detention with her... The Scottish headmistress stomped out angrily, telling them all they needed to clean up.

tab Before they could, they were dragged into a room with another horrid woman. She degraded a few of them, and yelled at all of them. D'art just rolled his eyes at the back of the room. He hadn't done anything! So why was he dragged into this blasted mess? Secretly he just hoped that his name wouldn't be put down for doing anything wrong. He didn't need a silly food fight to tarnish his good reputation. In fact, he didn't need anything to sully it. He wanted to be the cleanest, most proper Duke of all. He had no times for silly games.

tab D'art quickly cleaned when they were put back into the food hall, cleaning more than enough for the slackers, such as the Prince that was napping in a corner. Darla pestered him the whole time. "D'art, you want to clean this one together?" He shook his head. "No, I think I can do it myself." She moved off for a few moments. "I can help you scrub that." D'art sighed inwardly. "Fine..." he muttered, moving over to let her help him clean the table. There was quite a bit of gunk stuck on the top of it, a variety of food mixed together.

tab "I got you a better mop. See?" The mop head had fallen off his as he was mopping, but she was right there beside him in a heartbeat. He smiled a little, actually grateful for her help this time, and took it from her, fixing his now rolled up sleeves before continuing to mop. ‏"Let me pour soap on that." He let her pour more soapy water onto the floor, even though he would have preferred she hadn't. D'art sloshed it around for a bit while Darla cleaned various objects around them. "Hey. You have something on your sleeve. Let me get that for you." D'art paused only long enough to let the blonde flick off whatever it was before he went back to cleaning.

tab At some point during clean up, Waffles came back. D'artagnan inquired as to why the young man even came back to help. After all, he hadn't been hit with much food, and had managed to escape unscathed before the headmistress came in and proceeded to try to tear kids' ears off. Instead of getting a serious answer out of the brunette, the boy instead placed a large waffle right back on top of his head like a crown, sending D'artagnan into bouts of laughter, so much to the point that he actually had to lay down for a moment to catch his breath. He asked the boy for his name, but he kept on cleaning. D'art frowned. "If you won't give me your name, then I shall just call you Waffles." He grinned at his silly joke, but the boy seemed unphased, so D'art left him alone.

tab It was about 2:30 when he decided he had done more than enough to make up for the slackers, and everything was near spotless. He left the rest of the people to finish cleaning, shrugging Darla off as politely as he could while he went to his room. Once inside, he stripped down completely. Moving about, he slowly gathered his next outfit, throwing his dirty clothes into a hamper for someone to come get later. D'art pulled on a new pair of boxers, then scurried around, trying to figure out what else to wear. He was going to be dancing with royals, so he needed to look nice. But he was more used to practicing in gym shorts and a t-shirt. WHAT WAS HE TO DO?!?! He tugged his hair anxiously before thinking, '[******** it,' and going for a more presentable look.

tab A few minutes later, D'art was slipping into the lesson room just on time, blue button up shirt tucked in, sleeves rolled up past his elbows. He sat down quietly, smoothing out his black pants. He didn't have a tie or vest or anything fancy, and had gone with simple black tennis shoes that you couldn't really tell were tennis shoes. His hair was spiked up in the front again, but much more hastily as he was trying to get it out of his eyes. He looked around and saw a few familiar faces, but not many.

tab After the Headmistress gave her announcement, a very curvy Hispanic woman stepped up and picked up a list of names. "Dartag'n Lachance an' Lily Kelly." That name rung a bell, and he mused over it for a few moments. Suddenly, everyone was searching for their partners, and the music had started. The Hispanic woman and a very handsome man were dancing about the room, giving instructions to the children. D'art looked around frantically to find his partner before he got scolded. His eyes fell on many familiar blondes, but none stuck out at him as Lily Kelly. Until finally... She was dressed in a very sparkly top, how could he have missed her?! D'art gently pushed through people until he pulled up beside the tall blonde, smiling at her charmingly.

tab "My my, I knew the name was familiar! I haven't seen you in quite some time!" He scooped his arm around her waist and pulled her to the dance floor. "What have you been up to since I last saw you? I don't think I got much more than your name, and you kind of ditched me at that party." D'art grinned and begun to spin about the room like the teachers previously had, pulling Lily along gracefully. D'art had known how to waltz for many years, and twirled about the dance floor with Lily as if he was walking on air. Blue eyes sparkled mischievously as he winked at her. "Not that I really minded. It wasn't a horrible party, but it was one of the first I had ever been to. Just sucked that the beautiful woman who invited me had ditched me." He made a playful pout her way before chuckling softly and pulling her closer for a few moments as he twirled tightly.

Outfit: Blue button up shirt, black slacks and black tennis shoes - nothing fancy xD

AsianicLancelot

Captain Merch

Summer
                                    t4d5navb:44="Summerluvr]

Gracious Millionaire

User Image
User Image
tab 𝒞𝓁ℴ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ:: Outfit cyno ℒℴ𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃:: Ballroom

Emotions were mixed, the food dripping from her hair, the rattled nerves from the angered woman who stormed in, and the shock of an old friend. It was awkward to say the least, yet the girl could not help but grace the boy with a smile. Amelia was not one to hold ill emotion, to her this was just a wonderful reunion, details of their past held no power over her. However any hope of catching up was tarnished, cleaning was the task at hand. Luckily enough with a hum the cleaning had passed fast, and Brunilda had appeared to Amelia's rescue.

The girl forgot all about Adrian once her caretaker appeared. Immediately the girl was rambling in Spanish about her ruined hair and clothes, the craziness that had just appeared. Brunilda was a mother figure, one that was constantly at her side and not busy like her real mother. Of course Amelia complained, pleading Brunilda if it was too late to return home, convince her parents that the school was simply not right for her. As always the woman knew exactly what to say, Amelia just sighing as the food was cleaned off her hair, Brunilda calmly help to brush it while she gave comforting words. There was still enough time to get ready for the dance, something Amelia was looking forward to it. One of the hobbies her father was convinced that distracted from the true purpose was dancing. To Amelia it was a drug, how she adored dance, all types and styles. It was one of the few things that she could enjoy without feeling the need to act like Daddy's perfect little princess. Amelia must have gone through ten different outfits before choosing one. With a tad of make up and a twirl in front of the mirror the girl was ready and off, right on time.

A kiss was placed on Brunilda's cheek before joining the other students. A smile graced her lips, offered to any who made eye contact with her. Instinctively she searched for those she had met, Ada, Abi, and Lacie, all who seemed to have gotten themselves cleaned up as well. For a second she curiously searched for Adrian, who was had caught her own gaze, Amelia waving toward him shyly. When Brunilda started to speak attention immediately snapped to her, grinning as the woman began to call off name in her lovely accent. Amelia adored it, such a pure reminder of home, there was no better gift than having send her Nildy along with her to this school. Nerves instantly fluttered in young girl's stomach as her name was called, taking a step back when the boy beside her spoke, 'Gary...' whispered Amelia in her head, hoping Nildy had said his name right, how embarrassing if it was Barry instead. With a faint pink blush to color her cheeks Amelia gave the boy a quick courtesy, "Porfavor, Amelia suits me better. Madame Grimwald es mi madre." Spoke the girl softly, turning to look at Brunilda just for some reassuring support. Fingers pressed against her lip, trying to resist a soft giggle at his confession. "Oh no se preocupe, I am promise to take baby steps." The girl slipped the sweater she was wearing off and pushed her dark locks behind her shoulders. Amelia was half listening to the man's instruction as he took Brunilda in his grasp. Already knowing what she had to do, she only kept on ear in attention. A sigh escaped her lips as the older pair danced, watching their steps intently, memorizing them with ease.

Finally after all questions and tutorials had been given it was time for the students to do their part. With a grin she took a step closer toward Gary, offering her hand "Ready?" With a deep breath the girl let her fingers tangle with his, setting his arms on her just as Anton had set them on Brunilda, one on her lower back and his left hand in her right hand. Again the flutter butterflies in her stomach were pestering her, "Lo importante is to listen to the music, let it guide you, once you focus on steps and counting seras un desastre." The girl had to clear her throat slightly to catch a breathe, looking away toward Nildy just for a second to hide the blush that seemed to color her cheeks. The music graced the room and immediately Amelia calmed, all nerves fluttering away just as they had come. "Just follow me por ahora, it will come to you quickly."

𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃y:: Gary cyno 𝒪ℴ𝒞:: : Hope this is okay.

AsianicLancelot

Tipsy Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

All hell had broken loose. Sticky, slimy, and smelly breakfast food flung around the room like panties at a Maroon 5 concert. Of course he participated, grabbing a nearby bowl of fruit, and launching it across the room. He had almost forgot to hold onto the bowl, that would've been awful. Giving someone a black eye on his first day. He found the whole scene quite comical, especially watching a few of the females scatter from the room, or sit at their table and cry. He watched the girl who got smacked with the sausages make her rounds. "Oh s**t, here she comes." he laughed loudly as she approached him. Her face bright red from her anger, as he imagined her hand being the same unforgiving shade of red from the force behind the slaps. "The next time you throw a sausage at me, or say anything about your meat, I will cut it off." The slap was probably heard around the world, and the sound of him laughing as she walked away even surprised him. He couldn't even attempt to lie about it, that s**t hurt. "You can always bite it off, hunny. Rawr" he chuckled as he flung another plate. His face felt like little blisters were forming on it, yet he was having so much fun that he really could care less. He was sure that he would have to deal with the fiery red heads wrath once again...eventually.

Manny watched as Cecile started to throw food, she was really getting into it. He was glad that she was on his side, that was for sure. She was ruthless. He watched as the room froze, as he had two plates in each hand. He was caught with his pants down, as the saying goes. "Whit is goin' oan hur!" Manny held back a laugh "I was forced" he squeaked. He couldn't hold his mouth shut, it was like he wasn't born with a filter. His lack of control had gotten him into trouble plenty of times, and it was clear that even though he was at this fancy school, that trend would continue. "Yer might be princes and nobels, but ter me yer all mangy beast! Der only rule here are mine! Anerone who tries ter break my rules will haver ter indure me! No on here is allowed ter leave till this place is spotless! And whoever is late ter der dance lessons at 3 can join yer princes in der weeks detention!" Manny rolled his eyes, as he felt the side of his face swell up. Jesus, that damn red head must have had double her Wheaties this morning. he thought to himself. His mouth fell open at the though of dance lessons. He could twerk, or do the damn dougie. But these prissy a** royals wouldn't be having a DJ he feared. "Yer parents will hear of this at der ball tomorrow. Yer both will be cleanin' ter kitchen every night for week! Yer may join them Ms.Claire!" Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the phone. Parents? He slumped at the idea. He had no jokes, his mother would be devastated, which made him feel a tad bit guilty.

He thought he was getting off slim and easy, that was until her little pound puppy yanked them all into her dungeon to torture them. She lined them up, one by one, and began her attack. Starting with Chris, and moving down the line. He snickered as she began scolding him, he couldn't help it. Until, it was finally his turn to get the lashing. “Welcome to Bromely, Mister Perez. I am sure you absolutely love that new title next to your name,” he shrugged slightly. He could care less for the title really. So far, swing and a miss. “Being a prince is more than the wealth it came with, I’ll make sure you get disciplined properly. You’ll be THINKING TWICE before you scream Food Fight! next time.” She must have been hiding in her doggie door. He nodded, and looked over to Gale. After the pitbull puppy had done her worst, they were shoved back to the hall to begin cleanup. He enjoyed cleaning, over stuffy a** lessons any day, even though he barely did any cleaning. He smirked over at Cecile who seemed to have the same idea he did. Do enough to look occupied. So what if he scrubbed the same table for ten minutes, there might have been a permanent jelly stain on the table, or something.

After they half assed their tasks, Manny took off like a big girl running towards a buffet. He scattered his clothes throughout the room, trying to decide what to wear. "Blazer. Dress pants. Ties. Jesus..." he muttered as he finally found something a bit more his taste. He didn't have time to shower, so he sprayed cologne...a bit too much. He had to get to that blasted ball room to scope out the ladies, to make sure he had a good partner. Stepping out of his room, he almost bolted down the stairs, until he saw the long banister, and once again, the mischievous side appeared. He jumped on the long railing and slid down quickly. He landed on the ground like a cat who just had been thrown across the room. Looking back and forth repeatedly, making sure no one saw him. Manny shifted his eyes to the fancy watch on his wrist. He couldn't even pronounce the name, but, his father insisted on that damn shopping trip. He quickly snuck into the ball room, trying to hide in the corner. Just as his eyes roamed around the room to find a woman, Rowena's awful accent screeched in his ears. "Partners, have been assigned. Der welcoming ball is a tradition event held fer both students and families. Ter show them yer are not all uncivilized mongrels wer hold a routine dance just after dinner has ended. Ms. Brunilda and Sir Anton have been shown der routine to teach yer. I can not bear having to teach untrained beast. Best yer master it, because I will not be embarrassed and yer will remain here till yer perfect little dancers." Well s**t. He shoved his hands in the front pocket of his jeans, and waited impatiently to hear his name called. "My name is Brunilda Ochoa, an' I shall be one of your teachers today. This looovely man beside me is Anton Birkeland, your other teacher. As Ms. Rowena said, we shall be teaching you 'ow to dance tonight. More specifically, a certain routine that you will be dancing to during the first song with your designated partners. This is to show your parents how well you can behave, and to show them the seriousness of Bromley Academy. So please, do your best, an' don't screw it up, okay?" Oh god. That voice. He tried to disappear in the crowd. Though his efforts were as good as an elephant trying to hide behind a tree. "Mariano Perez an' Cecilie Brunswold..." Oh? He perked up, only to see the daggers flying from Brunilda's eyes. Meeting her in Spain was a terrifying experience, to say the least.

He finally caught sight of Cecile as she stood next to him ”We meet again.” He smiled widely as he linked his arm with hers. "Gurl. I got my kicks on, it's time to get dirty. Unless" he paused before looking around the room. "We could go get reeeaaal dirty in my room. Eh?" He winked at her, before glancing back towards the middle of the room. He watched as the woman who all but threatened his life joined hands with the older man. "Oh s**t..." he whispered to Cecile "Looks like I won't have to seduce the bodacious satan woman after all. She's got her a piece of old man meat. Mmmm. Wrinkly balls." he chuckled lightly, hoping it was covered by the music that filled the room. He watched as they danced. It was an awful dance. Boring as hell. Manny shifted his weight back and forth from his legs probably a hundred times while they danced, he wasn't good with standing still. Though when the dance finally ended he clapped sarcastically, whistling and hooting. He watched as the old man bowed and kissed the devil woman's hand, and he made a disgusted face. "I bet her hand taste like the souls of all the people she has consumed. Succubus." he muttered. "I won't kiss your hand, but I might motorboat ya..." he shrugged, yanking her to the dance floor. "Here we go now." he spoke turning his back side to Cecile, and twerked it on her quickly before turning and snatching her hand the way the decrepit male took the devil's handyman's hand. "Really though. I need to ace this s**t. My mama will be here. Time to get serious." he straightened his face out, before putting his arm around her back. Though he quickly dropped it to her rear end, and gave her a little pinch. He would never grow up.

xoxoxoxINFO '

OOC | o . o
COMPANY | Cece
LOCATION | Being an a*****e in the ball room.
OUTFIT || [ x ]

Simple_Imperfections

Rosencranz

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                  The world was in need of more heroes and Darla certainly felt fortunate that one of the rare ones was hers. When the witch of the west slithered in, D’artagnan took a side step to shelter her from her icy daggers. Secretly, the little miss smiled as she stared at the curve of his shoulders, so masculine and so sturdy, and boy, did he smell good! None of this type of chivalry was forgotten, causing the darling daughter to be determined in helping him today.

An hour later, they were hauled back into the dining hall to deodorize the mayhem, expurgate the chaos and spruce up the wreckage. Walking after his handsome French toast, she closely followed the direction of his eyes -- that had descended on a dishonored prince, fallen into a shameful catnap. The younger one made a sideway smirk, sarcasm written all over her lips. It was quite immoral to leave his fellow colleagues to do all the dirty work while he grabbed a few z’s. Knowing D’art, in his virtuous caliber, he would make up for what the others lacked. Hence, she felt dedicated to be of assistance, understanding that they had hundreds of things to do, and he would need a helping hand throughout the long journey.

“D’art, you want to clean this one together?” she felt obliged to ask… on the event that he may feel timid. “No, I think I can do it myself.” By all means, she wanted to tell him that he didn’t have to be embarrassed by looking weak. Never in a thousand years would she see him as so. A little later, she figured that she would entrust him with a bit of motivation. “I can help you scrub that.” “Fine…” It was a success.

Darla never intended to create flood on the floor when she let the soapy water run, or more like gush on it. It was clear on D’art’s face that he was not at all pleased. With her brows jumping and her mouth making an ‘o’ shape, she immediately went for the quick fix -- which was to impress him by refining his sleeve that seemed to have been contaminated by dairy.

Soon, Mister Waffles walked in, trying to be funny. All the young teen did was gaze up at his eyes and wondered where he was from, taking note of his strange accent and his attempts to be silly. A flap jack hat was cute while it lasted. Mostly, though, she was happy D’art found a friend. It was all in good fun before they parted ways. Undoubtedly, there’s a dance class they had to attend.

After a while, she found herself frowning at the default toiletries inside her bathroom. The current arrangement would have to do if she didn’t want to be late to the Nth degree. The shampoo and the rest of her preferences were still contained in one of her bags. Unpacking was something that would take a lot of hours and this was not the time to do it. Stepping off from the showers, she walked around the joint bedrooms to check if anyone else lived there. Judging by the dresses scattered atop the alien bags, jewelry on the sheets, and different kinds of shoes strewn on the carpeted floor, she discerned that her roommate had been here, likely in a hurry as well. Whoever she was, sooner or later they were going to meet each other. Racing back to her corner, she tried to multitask -- from blow-drying her hair and contemplating whether to wear heels or flats, she managed to get out of there alive -- in a floral dress with a green cardigan hovering it, with her naturally long brunette locks draped on her shoulders.

There were nice men in the hallways, blankets on their arms, and accommodating women with dusters in their grasps. They were kind enough to lead her to where the dance hall was but none of them halted her from getting lost. Perhaps she lost her way twice, roaming in circles, thus getting inside as tardy as two grown boys were. One was still in his filthy clothes, hygiene not on top of his list, a seemingly close friend of his holding up a flask and offering it to him. Darla rolled her eyes, finding it unbelievable that bluebloods could be so irresponsible. However, her judgment didn’t pave the way for her ears to hear the name of the male she had been partnered with. Heavens, she could only wish it was D’artag-- “Darla!” “Adrian!” Ok, Mister Hall was a fine fine choice too. Without noticing it, a big smile was once again plastered on her face. “Hur jag har saknat dig! Hur har du varit?” “Jag har saknat er också! Jag är bra. Jag har inte sett dig för så länge!” [ I have missed you too! I am good. I have not seen you for so long! ]

In one of the princess’s voyages around the world, she took Adrian Hall [forced himself into the flight] to Germany in hopes of seeing her elder sister. As she was welcomed in one of the great baron halls, it was a delight to catch Amelia Grimwald currently staying in the same abode. The brunette beauty was an acquaintance from Spain and she had frequented the two countries, to and fro. Hard one to capture, this one, but in that fated adventure, the three of them were spotted at the same location.

Two Swedish roots were locked in an affable embrace, glad to be reunited. Memories of their tea parties came flooding in, “Mister Fluffycakes sends his wishes.” A unicorn, to be exact, white as snow with a rainbow colored horn. The stuffed beast was characterized to be malevolent and villainous, something a little girl conjured, finding it humorous at her age. “The love, he said. You cannot deny the love.” Turning up the sides of her lips, she was grinning at him, wondering if he remembered the stories they produced, all from the brilliant castle they invented-- an evil unicorn’s fortress.

At the far end of her gaze, she seized Miss Grimwald’s anatomy, her hands sliding to lock with Mister Waffles’. “Amelia,” she whispered in her Swedish accent, almost forgetting that her good friend Adrian was flip-flopped over her. Should she catch her gaze, she would wave at her. However, at a farther district of the dance hall, there was, once again, D’artagnan Lachance, seemingly overly excited by the sight of his blonde partner. Almost, she frowned at the jealousy inside her, also knowing full well that Adrian was watching her closely, perhaps ready to shake her off of her mad as a hatter’s demeanor like he always had.

“Adrian,” she began slowly, both of her hands intertwined with his. Uncertain if this what they should do, the gestures and steps they were told were suddenly as irrelevant as the area of a rhombus or isosceles triangles. “Kommer du ihåg D'artag--” [ Do you remember D'artag-- ] her dim mood was swiftly lifted by the apparent sight of an obnoxious tall dark haired boy who was standing close to them with a girl with curly yellow hair that stopped at her shoulders. Too inappropriate, his hand was, as he went forth to assgrab her. “HA!!” she gasped vociferously, loud enough for half of the room to be startled, generating a few heads of the students to spin at her direction.

WHATEVER WORKOUT THAT WORKS. PAINTING _ | _ WHEREFORE ART THOU? DANCE HALL _ | _ WHOEVER WITH? ADRIAN HALL

Rosencranz
                      AsianicLancelot
                      Explicit Obscurity
                      Seryn Nioreh
                      fangbanger18
                      Madame Pixel
                      Simple_Imperfections

sinosijak's Fangirl

Tipsy Gawker

User ImageUser Image
WEARING:: bamx x xWHERE:: dance hall x x xWITH:: just about erryone

It was just Claire’s luck to land her plate of food on the one person that was completely off limits to their shenanigans. She winced at Rowena’s sharp voice, unable to lift her head to look at her, only knowing the sight of her fiery wrath will bring no consolation. Rowena continued her rage, her thick accent only accentuating her tone of voice. Claire didn’t dare move from her position, only shifting slightly as she heard the click of heels cross the room to behind her. She stiffened and only noticed a slight pain from her elbow as she moved herself to a sitting position. Rowena continued her lecture with the boys involved and the room grew eerily silent as her voice echoed off the walls. Claire kept her eyes cast on the plate on the floor, in its perfectly fine state while she mulled over her luck for the day. A gentle touch on her arm almost made her jump backwards. She turned her head towards the origin of the touch and relief washed over her, though her features must have still seemed distraught.

Jon’s stare didn’t make the situation any better, but his presence gave her security. If she was younger this moment would have been appropriate for her to break down into tears but as she grew older she learned to never cry in front of others. Instead she swallowed the lump that lingered in her throat and broke eye contact with Jon so she could stand on her feet. She wanted to explain herself as Jon scolded her with a hushed tone, but as more words came out of his mouth she suddenly found herself suppressing a laugh. She kept her eyes averted from him but as the headmistress finished her scolding with her name, her features dropped once more. Ah, what luck will she run into this year? She let out a sigh along with Jon, reaching up to rub her elbow. She made the motion subtle, unwilling to give Jon another reason to start up again. Not until he had calmed down some probably. The door closed loudly behind her and students quickly buzzed to life once again as she scurried about to find appropriate tasks to take on. Jon drifted away, probably to take a moment to process what the hell just happened, while Claire silently went about to scrubbing the floor.

The teacher in charge of overseeing their cleanup must have felt pity for her shrunken demeanor and dismissed her after she had cleaned up her specific area. She glanced back at the group still cleaning and made an attempt to stay just a bit longer to help out the crowd but was quickly shut up with one stern look and was out the door. She paused a moment in the hallway to stare at the huge wooden doors before making her way back to her room. On the way she pulled out her phone, which miraculously survived the tumble just moments ago, and opened a message from Lily. The message instantly brought a smile to Claire’s face as she imagined Lily actually trying to get herself into detention with her; though it probably won’t be that hard with Rowena’s strict rules.

She typed out a quick reply outside her room door before entering.
                                                          To: Lily dear
                                                          Frm: Claire bear
                                                          Sub: You know you don’t have to do that!
                                                          It was that dumb banana! D<
                                                          Dress up pretty for me, babe. ; D I will look for you on the dance floor~

She paused as she laid herself down on her bed, hesitating before shooting another text.
                                                          To: Gale –bale
                                                          Frm: Claire
                                                          Sub: Your brave sentiment will be deeply remembered, Sir Isaacson.
                                                          Next time try not to throw a whole chicken across the room.
                                                          We can't afford to embarrass England after all, love ; D

With that she hit send and dropped her arm onto the bed, only wincing again when pain pulsated from her elbow. She sat up again to examine the bruise that was forming around her joint and took a glance at the time. She was early but if she wanted to not look half-dead , there was definitely no time for a nap. Forcing her body up she made her way over the bathroom and ran a warm bath to warm her soul. When she was done, she sat in front of her vanity, towel wrapped around her body as she gave herself some small primping and to dry her hair. Claire was never much of a make-up kind of gal so the only parts that took the longest was probably choosing her outfits. After she had stripped herself of the towel and shimmied into some underwear, she carefully put on her dress, carefully pulling the zipper up her back; a feat she had mastered to do herself quite skillfully. She finished her look with some accessories and a dash of lipstick and mascara. She was done faster than she expected and decided to check out the lesson hall before things got messy again (if it did).

Claire had found herself a seat against one of the walls like a high school dance as Brunilda and Anton made their formal introductions and into the pairings. A part of her heart wanted Gale to be her partner but when she thought about it anyone would be an interesting change of pace. Names were called, rolling off Brunilda’s tongue along with her Spanish accent. "Yonathon Wilcox an' Claire Beaumont...” Claire’s ears perked at the name and she looked up from her feet for to look across the room. When her partner was nowhere to be seen among the busy bodies she resumed her position on the chair, clicking her feet together as her fingers played with the hem of her dress.

She must have gotten lost in her own little daydream and lost track of the time before her as she slowly forgot about the reason she was in the room. It was then that a throat clearing brought her back to reality. She lifter her eyes to meet Jonathan’s profile and smiled. “Hello to you too Jon.” They sat for a moment longer before she hopped out of her chair, bending down to grab hold of Jon’s arm. With a small tug, he was up on his feet and they moved towards the center of the room. Claire guided Jon’s hands into position before glancing quickly at Brunilda and Anton, “When was the last time you helped me practice my waltz, Jon?” She turned her blue orbs to meet his. He had a satisfied look on his face but Claire left it alone as long as he wasn’t as grumpy as during the aftermath of the food fight. She kept her gaze on him as they followed Anton’s lead across the floor. “Thanks for coming to my rescue.” There was a small pause as she glanced about the room once more, spotting a very defeated looking Gale lounged on one of the couches. “It was very shining indeed.” She gave him a little grin. From all the times she had dragged him to practice dancing with her, it must have definitely paid off in the end if he wasn’t fumbling over himself. Her darling knight in shining armor; she was glad that they had a moment to themselves even if short.

OOC:: oh sweet mother of pearl that was bad. T.T Let me know if I need to edit anything. : )
User ImageUser Image

The look upon Gary's face was rather shocking enough where he felt like this was going to be really difficult, for one. He had "never" danced like this before, and if it was... It was rather something like Napoleon Dynamite would do as he carefully studied the steps of the two older pair who had clearly practiced and mastered this type of dance. What it felt like by his observations is the music guided the two as they were clearly knew what they were doing. Of course, being the older pair... they could have done this a lot of times. Looking at Amelia who was clearly observant towards the older pair, Gary began to look at the older couple as the music had stopped which had ended the session. Shoot, he missed the last part of the dance. As the tutorials began and close... Gary felt like he could at least get the parts through until the end. As he looked around the other people who had given their hands and prepared to dance, he looked at Amelia who had offered her hand to him. Gary took a deep breathe as she assured that he was ready to do the dance as he replied. " I believe Death is coming knocking on my door, but yes Amelia. I am ready." Gary had slowly tangled his fingers with hers as he placed his arm around her back, with almost symmetrical unison, the music began to play as he slowly followed Amelia's directions.

Gary's eyes were closed as they gradually started to move. He could picture the movements and steps from the older male as he had demonstrated earlier. For one, it wasn't that bad. Gary slowly opened his eyes as he could see a smiling Amelia as he followed her directions quite well. Letting the music guide them to the point where there was no end, Gary felt like he was a professional dancer until the point where they were almost getting close to the end due to the indication of the music. Now, he was rather panicking and felt like an amateur. Sweating like if he was in a sauna, his idea had suddenly popped up when Gary had smiled as he looked at Amelia as he took a really different approach. Giving a rather smile he soft talked Amelia about it, " I am going to fail on this part since I didn't pay attention Madame Amelia... Though just follow along." It was right there where everyone had followed the steps and movements of the dance that the older couple had demonstrated to them. For Gary and Amelia, the male of that pair began to do something oddly different as the others looked at them. What it felt like was a mixed of salsa,tango, and then a lift to the sky with Amelia. For one, Gary had gradually placed her down to the ending of the song where they had posed into a rather... sexy tango pose.

Gary looked at Amelia with a smile. Feeling a bit accomplished that he had finished the dance even though he didn't follow the last part of it. Amelia was rather unexpected and surprised that The Prince of Belgium was able to pull such moves and dancing routines where she had asked him a question, he replied. "Believe me on this love, I tend to watch dance tutorials, but that was random." Gary smiled at Amelia as though his smile began to fade when his attention was then towards to a girl who had let out a squeal. Slowly pulling his dance partner up where she was standing, he was looking towards the male who had butt squeezed his partner. In other words that could be described by the American/English language an "Assgrab." For one, Gary was rather disappointed in the male where he had adjusted his shirt before launching some rather... insulting comments. " I am rather displeased that I completely forget the last part of this rather crucial dance that we would present for our fathers and mothers." Gary coughed as he continued speaking. " I am even more displeased and upset at the same time that for someone who is a son of the King of Spain would do...." He had stopped in the middle of his sentence as Gary looked upon the ceiling while snapping his fingers before returning his gaze towards the male. " The term would be using from the Americans is assgrabbing to the youngest princess of Norway. It would even made me more upset if I befriended the guy who is right behind me who smells like rotten eggs and has a stool stain right by the lower regions." Gary turned and looked at the guy as he raised his hand. " No offense, your presence does flourish with terrible odors in this room ."

Where am I: Dance Room
                              Who: Amelia , Adrian, Gale, everyone else.

Captain Merch

fangbanger18

Simple_Imperfections

Madam Pixel

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

Food continued to fling everywhere, while Lacie did what she could to dodge the food, not everything was so easy. She didn't throw anymore food, though what she did dodge ended up hitting someone else. Everything suddenly stopped when Rowena stepped into the room, Lacie saw as eggs and caviar went hurdling towards her. "Whosr responsible fer this!" She stood there frozen, but she could see everyone else pointing at Jared and Chris. "Yer two...." The time to run had passed, only bad things were to follow. Lacie quickly moved out of the way as Rowena came and took Jared and Chris by their ears. "Yer might be princes and nobels, but ter me yer all mangy beast! Der only rule here are mine! Anerone who tries ter break my rules will haver ter indure me! No on here is allowed ter leave till this place is spotless! And whoever is late ter der dance lessons at 3 can join yer princes in der weeks detention!" Honestly, Lacie thought the punishment was going to be worse, though she wasn't about to protest to do anything more, cleaning wasn't exactly something Lacie wanted to do anyways. "Yer parents will hear of this at der ball tomorrow. Yer both will be cleanin' ter kitchen every night for week! Yer may join them Ms.Claire!" Father is going to have a fit, though hopefully it would just be at Jared and Lacie could get a break. Lacie got to cleaning, doing the bare minimum for she already felt completely disgusting with the food that caked her body. Her eyes observed the others as they cleaned the hall, she would laugh, but the fact she was stuck cleaning with them.

Leaving the breakfast hall, Lacie rushed to get to her bedroom, quickly stripping when she got inside. Walking over to the bathroom, she turned the shower on and waited it to heat up before stepping inside. Quickly she worked at cleaning all the food out of her hair, while something extremely stubborn refused to get washed out. Stepping out she grabbed a brush then slowly worked out what had knotted up her hair. She knew she couldn't take too long, she did leave the breakfast hall before a larger majority of the students had the chance to. Getting out, Lacie dried herself off before walking back into her room and into her closet to get dressed. Going to her bed she opened her bedside table drawer and pulled out her phone she had left there. She only had one message, from big sis Lily. 'You owe me a sweater. I love this one and it's covered with eggs. Shopping later?' Lacie didn't realize that her eggs had hit Lily, she really didn't mean to target anyone, she just threw them into the void of the breakfast hall. Hitting reply, Lacie thought about when they would have time to go shopping. 'Sorry about that. If we can after dance class, we are going shopping!' Going back in the bathroom, Lacie blow-dried her hair before pulling it back into a high ponytail and adding a bow above it then curled her hair in the pony. Quickly doing a simple makeup job, she hurried out of her bedroom and down towards the dance hall. Lacie was one of the first to arrive. Taking a seat she watched as people arrived one by one. Once everyone had arrived, Lacie sat up in her seat and looked over at Rowena, knowing she'd have something to say.

"Partners, have been assigned. Der welcoming ball is a tradition event held fer both students and families. Ter show them yer are not all uncivilized mongrels wer hold a routine dance just after dinner has ended. Ms. Brunilda and Sir Anton have been shown der routine to teach yer. I can not bear having to teach untrained beast. Best yer master it, because I will not be embarrassed and yer will remain here till yer perfect little dancers." Looking over at the two old people, she was thrown off by the older woman. Her attire was... interesting to say the least, though she worked it quite well. "My name is Brunilda Ochoa, an' I shall be one of your teachers today. This looovely man beside me is Anton Birkeland, your other teacher. As Ms. Rowena said, we shall be teaching you 'ow to dance tonight. More specifically, a certain routeen that you will be dancing to during the first song with your designated partners. This is to show your parents how well you can behave, and to show them the seriousness of Bromley Academy. So please, do your best, an' don't screw it up, okay?" Lacie got ready to hear who her dancing partner was going to be, though she was surprised to hear it first, but mostly who her partner was. After Brunilda finished listing off the partners, Lacie stood up and walked over to Chris, she had a devilish smile. As she got in position to being dancing, she laughed at Chris. "My brother is going to kill you." Everyone knew about then tension between Jared and Chris, even Rowena, and everyone knew how protective Jared was over Lacie. As the music started, she began to dance. Her father always had her learning different dancing, and although she wasn't great, she knew the basics.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmused Dance Hall Attire

ooc;; sorry :c
                                                  Summerluver

Explicit Obscurity

Beloved Strawberry

User Image
Location :: Dance Room Companion :: D'art, Everyone Wearing :: Dance Lessons
Thinking :: I lucked out with this handsome dancer Feeling :: Happy
Royal Chambers ::

She half grinned at all the awkwardness around her; everyone was on their toes after the food fight it seemed. She had to laugh at some of the pairings around her, Jared and a new redhead didn’t seem all that thrilled to be with each other, Chris was paired with Lacie and that could potentially cause World War III, Mads was with that dumbass Spencer, and Dustin appeared to be happy with a rather voluptuous brunette. Good for him, he needs to get some action. Moments later she was gently grabbed around the waist and twirled in the beginnings of the elegant waltz. “My my, I knew the name was familiar! I haven't seen you in quite some time! What have you been up to since I last saw you? I don't think I got much more than your name, and you kind of ditched me at that party.” Nothing could stop the grin on her face. She had known his name was familiar and this was why! A huge grin split the blonde’s face as she chatted with her companion. “D’art! Lookit you handsome mate! I didn’t know you were going to be here. Oh how lovely to be partnered with you as well! I haven’t been doing that much exciting though, between all the royal duties shoved on me once I returned from France.”

She truly had lucked out, not only was he someone she had met before, he was someone she had been able to have an actual conversation with and enjoy herself. “Not that I really minded. It wasn't a horrible party, but it was one of the first I had ever been to. Just sucked that the beautiful woman who invited me had ditched me.” “Oh pish. I didn’t ditch you! You told me you had to stay with those you came with. It was an alright party though, granted the only thing saving it was the wonderfully handsome man who kept me company.” With a wink and a giggle she continued the dance. It was a pleasure to dance with someone who actually knew what they were doing for once. Christopher didn’t much care for the elegant dances, so whenever the two of them danced he complained the entire time and bogged down her mood. Her parents had sent her to many lessons when she was a child, and dance was one of the few she didn’t argue about attending. She had been worried when the names were being listed off for partners that she would be stuck with some ham handed man with two left feet. Luckily that wasn’t the case.

As they continued to twirl around the room with ease, D'art chuckled at her comment. “Oh, you flatter me, you really do.” ”Well I’m not saying anything you don’t already know. If I remember properly it took some rather close dancing together to have the ladies leave you alone for a while that night.” He winked one of his handsome blue eyes at her before flashing another grin and dipping her back. He laughed out loud this time, obviously enjoying the time they were having. As he pulled her back up and close to him, he wiggled his eyebrows playfully which in turn made her laugh. Out of all the pairs moving around, it seemed they were having the best time together. As they were close to completion of the dance, Lily noticed a few of the other pairs having problems. “Seems that not everyone is having the best time. You may have lucked out with me handsome, I at least know what to do.” With a playful wink and then a gasp she noticed the rather lewd move by the Spanish Prince. Voice dripping with disdain she continued on,“Well that’s just terrible. His immaturity is going to make all of us look terrible. You would think that a crowned prince would behave better than that. Granted I have heard a few things about the Spanish monarchy that would peel paint. ” As the music came to a close, D’art dipped her one last time and then they let go of each other’s hands to do their respective bow and curtsey. After that bit of formality she stood back up and cheerfully hugged the man dismissing the air of formality from around them. The man had successfully cheered her back up and smoothed all frustration from the morning.

Rosencranz

The Best of Friends:: Claire Beaumont Lover, Lover:: Christopher Cavanaugh Witch Please:: Cecilie Brunsvold

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes followed the prince as he went to protest about the pairings, whether is was theirs or someone else's, she didn't care. Standing up, Abilene went towards Jared, and meeting him half way.The joy of getting to be in the presence of the Scottish Prince again, though Abilene was going to have fun with this as long as it would last. "Your highness." The sarcasm oozed from her mouth as she curtsied to the Scottish Prince before taking his hand. "Seemrs fate has pushed us together lass." Getting into position with Jared, she started to dance as instructed, though she was actually quite knowledge about the waltz. There were a few type of dances that she had learned thoroughly. "Fate works in mysterious ways." She was going to torture him for calling her a harlot, one doesn't simply say something like that to a lady and get away with it. As they danced, Abilene surveyed the room, this must of been everyone who attends the school. She was surprised at how many faces she didn't know, she thought she did all of her research, but apparently she didn't do as well as she thought she had. Looking back to Jared, she could see him looking angrily over towards someone, and when she looked in the direction she found Markus and Adaminna. Abilene got the feeling that maybe there was something between Jared and Adaminna, making him jealous seeing her with Markus. She really didn't want to think of him, or his name, but she needed to make Jared pay for what he had said to her, so she was going to have to push all those feelings aside. She had her weak moment, now it was time for her to do what she did best.

"Doesn't Adaminna and Markus make such a cute couple." Abilene smirked up at the Prince, trying to read his emotions. Looking over at the two she smiled at Adaminna, she looked so adorable, but she looked away to refrain from looking at Markus. "Watch them dance, it's like they were made for each other." Making comments were her specialty, it was hard being okay with what she was saying now though. At least, saying them while trying to not sound sarcastic. Abilene just watched Jared's face, every little emotion that came out of him, she laughed. She remembered how he reacted to her after what she said to him in the breakfast hall. There was no hiding the fact that he cared for the girl, but his drinking obviously made for some dramatic mistakes. "Look at how happy she looks, I bet she doesn't look at you like that." She wanted Jared to hurt, though if she took his emotions the wrong way, it would all be to waste. Though she had a good feeling about it. "Though why would such a lovely little woman smile at a man like you. Someone who abuses her, and discards her feelings before their own." Abilene was cutting deep, she almost wanted him to slap her so that everyone in the room could see. Just because he hurt Adaminna though, didn't mean he was going to hurt her deliberately, she knew this. Though it wouldn't hurt to try. That was unless it actually worked. She tried to focus as much as she could of the dancing, though she had done this dance many times in the past that it came quite easily that she could focus a bit more on how she was going to mess with Jared and what she was going to say next.

Thinking about everything that she said before, in the breakfast hall, a smirked appeared on her face before she opened her mouth. "Though to be honest, Adaminna would be truly be more loved and happy if she came to work for me. Never used or abused, that she seems to be oh so used to." The thing was, she wasn't actually kidding. If Adaminna would come with her, Abilene would love to have her by her side, but she had a feeling that she would never leave Jared's side. She wasn't sure if there was something between them, but because of the way he acted towards Ada being hurt, it didn't seem like much of anything was between them at all. As they danced, Abilene got a little closer to him for what she was about to say. "And lets be honest, I know how to treat my women." Now Abilene was really screwing with him. Jared's history with women were well known, a lot of the women would talk to the press about him. Yet they just seemed to be his little toys, something he could play with then throw away when something new crossed his eye, such a pathetic soul. "While you, well you seem to still be in that trail and error phase." This was the reason her father wanted to send her to the school, her mouth would just run without her caring about the circumstances. Though what could the school exactly help her with this, if anything it gave her the chance to perfect it even more. Abilene had the proudest smirk posted on her face, as long as she was getting underneath somebodies skin and poking at their buttons she was a happy camper. Of course if it was Chris that she was messing with it would be just that more special, but within time. For now, Jared had to pay for his crimes for his country.

♕ Jared ♕ Dance RoomAttire

fangbanger18

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                  ”Think of this dance, as painting- no, a magnificent painting. You must be patient, and take your time, to create something memorable, even if you aren't fond of your partner.” Mister Teacher Dance Instructor Sir enthused the students in a firey passion.

Gale’s gaze was fixed towards the peculiar mentor, dreariness and staleness in his hazel eyes. Brows were dropped, parallel to the straight line his lips drew. With his right elbow on the cushion of the sofa, it supported his weight while he lifted his two feet, finding support on the armrest. As he continued to lounge there, a yawn broke out from his mouth, and afterwards spritzed a mutter-- “Create something memorable with a partner who isn’t exactly a daft cow but more like AWOL.”

Only his attention was diverted when his cousin sat next to him, cleaner-looking than he ever was. All Jared did today was doze off at the corner while the duke’s son himself took the punishment quite seriously [and cuz he had missed his last two cardio workouts lately]. "Old lass there has some nice curves," he said, right after he vacated the last spot on the three-seater sofa. There was not much of a rhapsodic welcome to his presence, only a small lenient smile on his face with his head unmoved. The best friend must be forgiven for his passive preference for adjectives, he didn’t know any better. Well, personally, the young lad would not consider Miss Mexican Tongue as ‘old’. Perhaps senior or veteran, if you will. Soon, he had simply accepted the flask that was offered to him, taking a few sips before returning it to its owner… though liquor would not suffice their need to be hydrated. After a convulsed and wrathful growl, the Prince of Scotland sprung up from the couch, an enraged tantrum hanging over his head.

As if he was a tiger on sleepy mode, he was a little disgruntled when his phone inside his pocket vibrated. Diving his left hand into it, he gave no apprehension or concern when he found his mobile quite wet. Soapy water had murdered his pants a few hours back, getting its particles soaked into his jeans. Nonetheless, Claire was at it again. Gale-bale, really?

A short chuckle emerged from his lips, his forehead bowed a little as he watched his thumb slide through the screen. Lifting his chin up, Gale hunted through the crowd, in search for the princess. The room started to sway when the music started. Placing his feet back on the floor, he got up and marched through the sea of students whirling. Finding at the end of it was Claire being ushered by a familiar man. “I see you partnered up, which is good,” he smiled at the both of them, his palm patting Jonathon’s shoulder. “I would not trust Claire-drail here with a puffing ponce. However, myself has been incapable of being of use, turned into a legless skive.” The gent smirked at the female’s dress, taking note of the embellishments and how complete and collected she came out. “I am unworthy of your presence, my lady,” he jested, grinning at her, before he casually walked off and quested for other things to occupy his time.

The noble continued his exploration, scrunching his eyebrows momentarily when his gaze passed by Chris Cavanaugh being partnered with Lacie Sinclair. The feet accustomed to walking did not stop yet he pursued to stare at them, observing, all the while thinking how furious Jared must be. Any minute now, his cousin could bull into the middle of the room and lose the plot, jumping on the Irish and letting his overprotective mania take over his soul. “Good thing I am dressed for battle,” he whispered to himself, chortling.

A loud gasp, however, brought him to the commotion. “The term would be using from the Americans is assgrabbing to the youngest princess of Norway.” On time to witness ’The Pianist’ chewing on the newbie, Mariano Perez’s a**. "It would even made me more upset if I befriended the guy who is right behind me who smells like rotten eggs and has a stool stain right by the lower regions.” Excuse me!? Instead of being insulted, a valiant laughter detonated from his mouth, radiance bellowing in his own hazel eyes. Stool stain! Hardly. It was a food fight. It was unlikely the chef served cowplop on the breakfast table. Still, it was amusing and funny how he said it. “Loads more of bits and bobs from where they originated."

”No offense, your presence does flourish with terrible odors in this room.” “None taken. My apologies if my presence,” quote unquote, “has fagged your desire to chin wag with this chap.” Slowly, his eyes moved from the guy with a very sensitive nose to the man quickly rising to infamy. “Very active hands you have there, cadet,” boyishly smiling at the Spaniard, he noticed the curly haired girl disastrously compromised for being snookered. “I wish all you the luck, miss,” he said nicely. “May you never be totally ******** again without a paddle.”

WHATEVER WORKOUT THAT WORKS. ARCHERY, POLO _ | _ WHEREFORE ART THOU? DANCE HALL _ | _ WHOEVER WITH? GARY VARINSEN, MARIANO PEREZ, CECILIA BRUNSVOLD

”Madame Pixel”
                      A. Birkeland, M. Perez
                      ”fangbanger18
                      J. Sinclair
                      ”UnAnticipated”
                      C. Beaumont
                      ”Serendipitous Coma”
                      J. Wilcox
                      ”AsianicLancelot”
                      G. Varinsen
                      ”Simple_Imperfections”
                      C. Brunsvold

Rae the Fae's Waifu

Lucky Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Where: Dance Hall
                                                        Thinking: *screaming internally again*
                                                        Wearing: Clothes. c:
                                                        OOC: /flails

Darla lept into his arms, as they hadn't seen each other in some time. Jag har saknat er också! Jag är bra. Jag har inte sett dig för så länge! They were in their embrace for some time, before they extended to an arm's length. Mister Fluffycakes sends his wishes. The love, he said. You cannot deny the love. The corners of Adrian's mouth lifted as he smiled at the girl, remembering the tea parties he had originally never wanted to be part of. Though looking back on those memories gave him nothing but fond feelings for them. Yes, of course. He is certainly one to preach of love, though..

Adrian had always been the older brother figure for Darla, and the two stuck together like glue. Her recluse sister wanted nothing to do with the girl, so she clung to Adrian. They'd had plenty of misadventures together, and many more tea parties than a man of Adrian's position would care to admit to. Not that they were awful, after all, he never had to dress up. He did, however, succumb to her imagination, and joined in on her play time. Over the years, they even traveled together, which would lead to him living in Germany permanently. That, of course, with other reasons.

Amelia..

As the pair locked hands - admittedly, in the wrong form for dancing - Adrian heard Darla whisper the name in her Swedish accent. He looked down to her, and followed her gaze to the owner of said name. Though these were assigned partners, a piece of Adrian died at the sight of Amelia dancing with Gary. He recalled many times that he'd danced with her. If fact, she'd shown him a few dances that he now proudly knows by heart. Adrian recalled going out with Amelia late at night, to an open spot where he'd lay out candles and whatnot, where they would dance to no music whatsoever under the stars and talk about their dreams. One of these nights, in particular, stuck in Adrian's mind. It always would, because it was one of the last nights he had with her.

It was late one summer night, and they were following their routine methods. Adrian snuck out from his own house, and with all his skill at hiding, found his way under her window. Picking up a few pebbles, he threw some at the glass pane. A smile was wide on his face, for he had an exceptional plan for her. Her light went on, as she opened the window to scold him in a hushed tone. Adrian! Was habe ich Ihnen sagen, über zu laut! Adrian chuckled, adoring how cute she was when she was trying to be mad. Es tut mir leid, meine Liebe. Du weißt, ich lebe für die Nächte, die ich mit Ihnen. She seemed flattered with this, and though she opened her mouth to protest, it quickly closed again while she thought. Ich werde in einer Minute da. She was true to her word, as she was down to the ground with him faster than he could care to count. She looked at him curiously, since he still wore that Cheshire grin. He brought her to that open field, to the blanket and the candles, under the starry sky. After sitting together for a while, Adrian straightened up and looked at Amelia. She sat straight as well, looking at him with concern. Adrian? Ist etwas nicht in Ordnung? He sheepishly bit his lip, trying to think of the best way to go about this. Nein, nein .. Allein der Gedanke. She turned her head, much like a confused puppy. Entschuldigen Sie, wenn ich diese schlachten .. He cleared his throat, mustering the ability to use the language he'd been spending so long on learning. Amelia Grimwald ... te amo..? He wasn't too sure of himself when he said it, if he'd even pronounced it right, but by the look in her eyes, she knew well enough. A smile spread across her face, and for what seemed like the millionth time, his heart fluttered when she kissed him with teary eyes.

HA!!

Darla's sudden interjection brought Adrian to reality, and he was certain he'd missed something she said prior to it. He followed her gaze again to the newest attraction, the Spanish prince. The Belgian prince was quick to scold, and next he knew, the English prince was retorting. Adrian stood, completely lost on what was going on. Too many royals in one spot, too many egos in one room. It was extremely overwhelming for the agent, and he kept his mouth shut as his eyes bounced from person to person.

How much he'd give to be back in that field.

TRANSLATIONS ::
                                                              1.) I have missed you too! I am good. I have not seen you for so long! (Swedish)
                                                              2.) What did I tell you about being too loud! (German)
                                                              3.) I'm sorry, my dear. You know I live for the nights I have with you. (German)
                                                              4.) I'll be down in a minute. (German)
                                                              5.) Is something the matter? (German)
                                                              6.) No, no.. Just thinking. (German)
                                                              7.) Excuse me if I butcher this.. (German)
                                                              8.) I love you. ...? (Spanish)

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

Cecilie adjusted the skirt on her dress and clicked her heels. Whenever she was slightly dressed up she was fidgeting with the outfit in someway. The blonde ran her fingers through her hair and stood before Manny. He was dressed rather casually. Besides the blazer. Still delicious looking so she wasn’t complaining about his outfit. Most of the girls here seem to be going all out for this practice. Cecilie being one of them. Now she wished she had gone for something less formal. Now she felt like one of the stuck up royals. Just as she was about to say something about her outfit, Manny linked arms with her. "Gurl. I got my kicks on, it's time to get dirty. Unless" The hesitation gave Cecilie an idea about what he was thinking about. "We could go get reeeaaal dirty in my room. Eh?" Ending his comment with a wink, a small smile formed on her face. Of course that sounded so much better than learning this routine for the ball that she really didn’t want to attend. Both of their attention was woman who was threatening to kill everyone. Great way to start off the lessons. Manny of course made a comment about the man linked up with the hispanic teacher. She couldn’t help, but laugh. Her dance partner was going to be the death of her.

She continued to watch the dance teachers dance and the man kissed the woman’s hand. And of course. Manny had to say something. "I bet her hand taste like the souls of all the people she has consumed. Succubus." The blonde covered her mouth as she proceeded to laugh. "I won't kiss your hand, but I might motorboat ya..." Cecilie stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow. That would not be done in front of all these people. But if he could sneak them away he could do whatever he wanted. Manny pulled her onto the dance floor. She was ready to get in the proper dancing position, but he twerked on her for a brief moment. Cecilie rolled her eyes playfully waiting for him to act right. She held his hand and moved in close with his hand on her waist. "Really though. I need to ace this s**t. My mama will be here. Time to get serious." He got a serious look on his face that Cecilie wasn’t used too. But the moment his hand dropped to her butt she smiled. The pinch caused her to give a tiny yelp. Using the hand on his shoulder, she hit him lightly.

”Let’s actually do this dance.” Cecilie started swaying with Manny, trying to actually get the dance down. She would rather not look like a fool before her parents. That wouldn’t be good for anyone. ”No mistakes and you can be rewarded.” A flirtatious smirk replaced the smile as she continued dancing. With the incentive, at least they should be able to get through this dance practice.

" I am even more displeased and upset at the same time that for someone who is a son of the King of Spain would do...." Her eyes gazed over to the voice that said that. It was the Prince of Belgium. Cecilie frowned and tried to return her attention back to her dance partner. “Well that’s just terrible. His immaturity is going to make all of us look terrible. You would think that a crowned prince would behave better than that. Granted I have heard a few things about the Spanish monarchy that would peel paint. ” That was said by a blonde otherwise known by Princess of Australia. Now the Princess of Norway was slightly irritated. They didn’t even know Manny. He was just messing around and trying to liven up the dance rehersal for the both of them. ”Bunch of pretentious jerks that have a stick up their a**.” she muttered, returning her attention towards Manny.

“Very active hands you have there, cadet,” Cecilie giggled at that. Gale, she recalled, was the only one that didn’t scold Manny. He was much better than the others. But a royal none the less. Cecilie continued to dance with Manny, with no point to move his hand. It wasn’t bothering anyone. Or it wasn’t bothering anyone of importance.

Location || Dance Hall
                                                                            Company || Manny, Lily, Gary, Gale, and every other royal
                                                                            Feeling || Determined.
                                                                            Outfit || Dance Practice
                                                                            OOC || Edit. I am so sorry for missing you all. I really didn't mean it. And I promise it won't happen again.

Madame Pixel

Captain Merch

Summerluver

AsianicLancelot

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Twenty seconds, if it was even that long. Twenty seconds before her little sister got distracted. Why did Elisabet even bother any more, there was no use trying to chitchat with her supposed sibling. They simply did not have that kind of relationship. Elisa frankly never cared that much about the family she had gained when she found out she was the princess of Sweden. Nevertheless she had invested at least a little time and effort into begin on good terms with them. Despite that she would always be the outsider, inferior to all that came before. Elsa was fine with that. She had spend most of her life in the worst of circumstances and now that she had suddenly risen to the top no one was going to drag her back down. If trying to at least make small talk with Darla every now and then kept the girl in good graces that is exactly what she would do. What bothered her, more than she cared to admit to herself, was the reason her sister's attention had been drawn away; D’artagnan Lachance.

Elisabet didn't like the boy much, despite her relationship with Darla she felt an urge to keep her from harm. Right that very moment was a perfect example of exactly why she disliked the boy so much; sandwiched between two girls like his was king of the hill. The very thought of Darla with that jerk make Elsa a little bit sick.
    "AAAAAAAAH!!"
    The sudden outcry startled Elisabet, she looked to see her little sister being hit and prepare to retaliate. Instinctively Elsa reached for her sister's wrist to stop to girl from joining the madness. Just before she could someone grabbed her by the waist and started to drag her off.
    "Vem tror du att du är?! Sätt ner mig detta ögonblick!" [1] She shrieked trying to catch a glimpse of her abductor, which proved to be more difficult than she had anticipated. She kicked and wriggled but the person held her firmly, making it in impossible for her to look up at whoever was carrying her around. All she could make was the ground and the sounds of the fight erupting around her. Slowly it dawned on her that maybe whoever had picked her up intended to rescue her from the chaos. Once she calmed down a little she noticed the shoes of her abductor, stylish denim suede Oxfords with contrasting laces under a pair of dark blue pinstriped trousers.
    "Adrian, lägga ner mig. Få min syster." [2] Elisabet said, assuming she had figured out who was holding her.

-- At the same time --

All of a sudden asking a friend how she was doing had turned into a stand-off with Jared Sinclair. It certainly answered some questions, seeing the prince doing so touchy on the subject. Markus had half a mind to incapacitate the royal just to make a point of not condoning the attitude, he didn't of course. Before long the Scotsman was distracted anyway when he was called-out by one of the Irish princes. Experience had taught Markus long ago that those of royal blood distinguished themselves from everybody else by one trait, the ability and thirst to get into confrontation. He knew for a fact they were taught how to deal with conflict as part of their upbringing, but getting into trouble with other people was something all of them seemed to be born with. It was of course the very opposite of how people like Markus were brought up, and that thirst for confrontation was discouraged enough through out their later rigid training. Those who served their countries should be void of personal interest, they embodied a nation never an individual. He wasn't exactly like that though, but he was an exception to the rule. On the other hand he had seldom met a colleague with more restraint than himself, then again he had been groomed for a very specific purpose from the moment he could first remember.

Things were starting to become volatile quickly and within seconds the situation would explode. Hallmarks of imminent eruption were all around the hall, the most obvious one unfolding right in front of the Norwegian Special Service Agent. The instant Markus saw the Irishman starting the raise the glass of milk he knew things were definitely turning south. His instinct was to check for the best route to get out of the way before any actual disaster erupted, as well as trying to evacuate his friend Adaminna. He reached for her arm in order to pull her away and avoid her getting hit with the milk as well, but remember just in time that she had been injured and tucking on her arm wasn't the kind way of getting her out of harms way. By the time he had realised all this however Ada had already been hit and before he knew food items were soaring through the air. He managed to dodge everything but due to him looking out for himself he couldn't save his friend from getting hit by a plate of sausages. Next he felt Ada's hand on his chest and he certainly knew that look, Adaminna Jinny Finley knew how to take care of herself. He watched as she approached Jared and decided he would leave her to do whatever it was she saw fit. Knowing her she would leave the hall sooner rather than later so he figured he might as well wait for her outside and keep himself out of the chaos before things got even more rough.

"AAAAAAAAH!!"
    The scream came from only a few feet away as Markus tried to make his way towards the doors of the hall. Dodging food left and right he had a hard time making out who had screamed, but he could certainly make out Elisabet Bernadotte, crown-princess of Sweden, who had somehow managed to not get hit despite her just standing there. Without a second thought Markus went a few paces out of his way and scooped the eldest of the Swedish royals up by her waist, taking her with him on his way leaving the hall. She was evidently startled and unaware of his intentions while she shrieked some Swedish at him and try to get free of his grasp. A few seconds later, as they had almost made it out of the hall, she appeared to have calmed down and thought he was her national guard.
    "Jag är inte Adrian, och din syster är inte min oro prinsessa." [3] He replied in Swedish as he pushed through the crowd that had gathered at the doors. Once they were through he put her down gently.
    "Det ville synes jeg skylder deg, Markus fra Norge" [4]
    Her words in Norwegian surprised him, as he had at least expected her to scold him for how he had just dragged her way or didn't return for his sister. Instead, completely catching him off guard, she continued to put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his face closer to her own. Her lips pressed against his and for a second Markus lost his inhibitions and they were actually sharing a mutual kiss.

-- Recap --

As it turned out Elisabet had wrongfully assumed the identity of the one who was carrying her away from the fray. Truth be told she wasn't that fond of Adrian to begin with so it puzzled her how she had even thought he would have taken the trouble to spare her the embarrassment of being assaulted with food items. The actual identity of her saviour was so much better as it turned out, especially in that suit even though it concealed most of what she knew to be a prime physique. Some people referred to him as Magni, son of Thor, Elisa had understood why from the first time she laid eyes on him. That first time she had seen him he had been engaged in a game of basketball during the middle of summer, the second he took his shirt off Elsa had felt something weird in the pit of her stomach. There was something strangely enchanting about how perfectly shaped his body was, even through the suit he wore now Elisa could see the curves that enticed her so.
    "Det ville synes jeg skylder deg, Markus fra Norge" [4] She said without registering she had chosen to reply in Norwegian, her mind was preoccupied with other things in the moment. She put her hand on the nape of his neck, he was significantly taller than she was, and gently pulled his face close to her own. Everything that happened felt surreal to Elisabet, never had she imagined being capable of losing herself in a moment such as this. Their lips met, or rather Elsa closed what little distance had remained by standing on her toes, and she gently kissed him. About two seconds into the moment, just as she began to realise he was merely receiving rather than participating, Markus kissed her back. A subtle shiver ran down Elisa's spine and her gut had that same strange feeling as that very first day. She pressed herself against him as she continued to caress his lips with her own, then suddenly she felt him trying to pull out. What had she done?!
    "Jag är ledsen..I mean..jeg beklager. Förlåt mig..argh..tilgi meg." [5] She was actually stumbling on the words and seemed to have completely forgotten Markus had clearly spoken Swedish before and was perfectly capable of understanding her. Not to mention their language was similar enough to understand each other even with a firm grasp of the other tongue.
    "Nej, snälla, om det är någons fel, det är mitt. Jag har inget att klaga på." [6]
    His words were kind and even the sound of his voice seemed to affect the sensation in her stomach now. Nevertheless she felt absolutely embarrassed, her face turning so red it began to match her outfit. Elisabet let go of Markus and immediately walked away, feeling she had made enough of a foul of herself already. She would deal with the fall-out later, right now she needed to get away and regain control of herself.

-- Aftermath --

The Swedish girl had left Markus a little dazed, unsure as to what had just happened and more importantly what had come over him to lose control. He knew better than to engage royalty like that, let alone in such a public place. Luckily all eyes had been on the brawl in the hall and their interaction had been brief, so people would probably not even have noticed. That wasn't what bothered him though, all he cared about was having lost control despite his background. Luckily Adaminna soon emerged from the hall, though she didn't seem to see him at that point. She looked as if she could use a friend though, so he started to follow her. It seemed as if she had felt his presence soon enough though, as she glanced around and allowed him to catch up. Once they were outside and Ada had sat on a bench she had started on the whole story of her wrist, quite a tale. Truth be told, had Markus not been somewhat distracted by his own little adventure from before he might actually have felt the urge to go back an hit Jared.

Later Adaminna told Jonathon the same story and by now Markus had managed to bury the whole Elisabet-incident in the back of his mind to be revisted later. Hearing the story a second time he felt his hands clench a little, that Jared was such an inconsiderate stuck-up jerk. Markus had never been good with people who thought they were better people than they actually were, but this Scottish jerk was worst of all.

-- Dance rehearsal --

Regaining control had proven more challenging than she had anticipated, though in all honestly losing it had been far easier than she had expected it to be as well. Elisabet had spend the better part of an hour in the shower of her private bathroom, trying to wash her peculiar feelings away without much success. In the end she settled for having psychoanalysed herself to tears, literally, and concluding that she had fallen victim to the situation. A strong, charming and undeniably handsome man had rescued her from a horrendous chaos like knight in shining armour, any woman in her shoes would have had a moment of weakness in the face of her gallant saviour. Despite this conclusion however Elsa couldn´t get rid of that eerie feeling in her stomach, it stuck with her even when she was deciding what to wear to that ridiculous rehearsal. Normally she would manage to clear her head when she turned to rifling through her extensive wardrobe, but this time the problem didn´t seem to be in her head at all. Whoever this guy was, Elisa didn´t like feeling vulnerable like this.

Picking an outfit took longer than usual, which was saying something as it normally took her about an hour already. The result was very pleasing though, almost enough to push the memory and thoughts about earlier far enough back to forget about them, almost. When she finally arrived at the designated room she was one of the last ones to enter before Headmistress Rowena did her little introduction speech, barely in time so to speak. Then some woman in a red lace dress started talking, introducing herself and reading out a list of assigned practice-partners. At least that is what she seemed to be doing, her accent was terribly and frankly Elisabet thought it was an achievement that she even managed to identify it as an attempt at English. The woman was undeniably beautiful though, which only ticked Elsa off even more. Everything about this woman was perfect, and the boys present certainly hadn't missed it either. Every one of them had eyed the older woman with certain preoccupation, not to mention the fact one or two of them seemed to actually be drooling. Disgusting, but at least the inner frustration kept her mind off of that Markus guy. That was until she finally spotted him on the front row, practically next to Brunilda. The feeling in her gut flared up more intensely than it had before, a jab of jealousy, and she started to feel sick. Now he was making her nauseous, why was she feeling all of this?!
    "Markoos Magnusson an' Adameena Finley."
    Who was this 'Adameena' character and why was she paired with the Norse god, uhm 'Markoos Magnusson'. Of course she knew the answer to her own question, but she was far too busy being obsessive to allow her mind the peace it needed to realise that she already knew who Adaminna was and that she had little to fear from the girl. Reason wasn't something Elisa seemed capable of at that moment though, on the contrary, in this instant she was only imagining ways to get rid of the Scottish redhead.
    "Nicolas Dyokles an' Elisabet Bernodette."
    Her train of thought stopped immediately. Who the 'helvete' was this Nicolas?!

-- More rehearsal --

Markus had spend his time assisting those who cleaned up the hall and afterwards he had resorted to working out in order to get his head around everything that had happened. From Adaminna's injury to the weird incident with Elisabet to hearing that Jared had caused his friend physical harm. By the time he had his head back on straight it was time to get ready for the rehearsals. He knew how to dance he was actually quite good at it, but Rowena had clearly instructed him to attend nevertheless. So other could benefit from his expertise, an abdominal reason to put it mildly. It left him no choice though, he just hoped he could avoid running into Elsa let alone be paired with her. Not that he didn't like the girl, but things had just gotten a little more than awkward between them if just asked him. A terrible mistake on his part for sure, but that didn't make it any easier to deal with.

He was relieved to see he was among the first to enter the rehearsal space, and even more so when he saw Adaminna had saved him a seat. Next to his friend as well as on the first row, he couldn't be more satisfied with the situation, this way the chance of having an awkward moment of eye-contact with the Swedish princess was reduced to an absolute minimum. Once he had taken a seat next to Ada he eye was caught by the absolutely gorgeous Brunilda, for a moment he actually forgot to look away. Luckily he caught himself staring before anyone else did and he looked at Adaminna instead, who for the record looked stunning as well.
    "You look..well, frankly, I'm afraid I'm going to have to beat some guys off of you later on." He told his friend quietly with a kind smile, she knew him long enough to translate what he was saying. She looked wonderful and if she hadn't been his friend for this long as well as several years younger than himself he might have actually considered making advances. Then again he had already snogged a princess today, as well as stared at a woman at least ten years older then himself with undeniable temptation.
    Today was not a good day for showing good manner apparently, or entertaining proper thoughts as it turned out. The latter was proving by the idea that he briefly entertained of what it would be like to kiss Adaminna, how she would receive the gesture and how badly she would kick his a** if she would't appreciate it. Next he caught himself briefly lingering on Brunilda again, picturing her in lingerie. This wasn't good, well the picture was excellent, but his apparent loss of personal decorum wasn't. Whatever Elisabet had stirred in him, he was beginning to realise it was even worse than he had thought it was.
    "My name is Brunilda Ochoa."
    Wow, that thick accent wasn't helping him very much in terms of not being attracted to the woman. At least he had a reason to be looking at her right now, though he hardly caught what she was telling them due this is attempts to get his head cleared of all the inappropriate thoughts bouncing around. He wasn't normally like this, he might have noticed the Spanish woman under normal circumstance and possibly have though she was attractive but never like this.
    "Markoos Magnusson an' Adameena Finley."
    Phew, at least with Ada he might be able to calm down a little. For a second there he had been afraid that maybe Brunilda would have asked him to help him demonstrate, or had that been wishful thinking? He was really losing grip of himself there. Or maybe that he would have been paired with Elisabet, and all the comfortableness that would have ensued. Adaminna was safe, though not unattractive herself she would keep him in line is he did anything unlike himself. So yeah, being paired with Ada was a huge relief.
    "I really hope you know how to dance. I haven't the faintest idea of how to myself."
    Well that wouldn't be a problem, by the end of the evening he would have taught her how to dance. In fact by the end of the evening she would probably be a better dancer than most of the people in the room, including those who fancied themselves to be experts.
    "Are you kidding me?! Of course I know how to dance, I'll teach you."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OoC || Soooo..I'll leave it a this. I'm able to tumble over from exhaustion and I've started to notice a pattern developing that I'd best not continue. So I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who expected to be mentioned in the reply but wasn't. I'm truly sorry, but if you send me a PM or something I'll be sure to include you in the next post.
It was a lot of catching up to do, which is entirely my own fault of course, and I'm glad I managed to get this far. Again, if I missed anything/anyone please tell me so I can include it/you next time..or edit this post a little so I don't keep anyone that was waiting for me.

Apparel || Elisabet.

Translation || Not that much this time, too tired..
[1] | Who do you think you are?! Put me down this instant!
[2] | Adrian, put me down. Get my sister.
[3] | I'm not Adrian, and your sister is not my concern princess.
[4] | It would appear I owe you, Markus of Norway.
[5] | I'm sorry..I mean..I'm sorry. Forgive me..argh..forgive me.
[6] | No, please, if it's anyone's fault, it 's mine. I have nothing to complain about.

Rosencranz

fangbanger18

inmortis

Serendipitous Coma

Captain Merch

Rae the Fae's Waifu

Lucky Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Where: Dance Hall
                                                        With: Lacie, Everyone
                                                        Thinking: c;
                                                        Room: [x]
                                                        OOC: I'm so sorry for the short posts ;w;

Normally, Chris would want to get violent when he saw that Sinclair grin. However, it wasn't coming from that flaming pile of s**t with a crown. It was the younger of the two Sinclairs, and admittedly the one who got all the attractiveness. Lacie Sinclair, the little rabbit who could seduce a lion. Her light hearted laugh resonated in Chris' ears as she strutted over to him, and they assumed position. My brother is going to kill you. Chris only smirked as they began to dance, and glanced around the room with a chuckle. Ah, Lacie. He can try all he wants, but he'll never be able to. He felt his phone buzz, and looked around quickly before slipping it out of his pocket. Lily's message to him was appalling, really. What did he do? Unable to respond at the time, Chris slid his phone back in place, looking back to Lacie.

Admittedly, he'd always found her attractive. It was just her pinhead brother he couldn't stand. They'd all met when they were younger, sure. And before he and Lily were an item, he also found Lacie date worthy. That is, of course, until Chris and Jared actually began their feud over Lily. Lacie, young and very impressionable then, took her big brother's side and was entirely against Chris. Not that it shocked him now, it seemed to be a trend. At least she liked him enough now.. Thank god for her friendship with Lily, else she might still hate him.

This isn't over, Chris. Turning to see a cold glare from Delaney, Chris' anger bubbled again.

Everyone acted like Delaney was such an amazing son and should be king. In reality, he was an ego driven, controlling b*****d. Ever since they were little, it was constantly a battle. Granted, there were times where they got along and fought together against an opposing force. Those times weren't as common anymore, considering for the past few months, Delaney was pulling Chris out of bars and actually fighting him at home. There wasn't a happier time in his life than when that egotistical, pompous d**k went off to join the military. Chris was probably the only one that wasn't in tears. Glaring back at Delaney, he watched as the king of bullshitting strolled over to Eloise, acting all gentleman like for her. What a pathetic jest. That is, until his eyes followed his brother's gaze to Eloise's bodyguard, who currently held - Emilie?

Oh, this was only getting better.

Delaney's little girlfriend from back in Dublin, no doubt. She'd originally hated Del's guts, which would have been preferable to their absolutely disgusting little love story. Chris wouldn't have minded Emilie, especially considering her exceptional good looks. However, he absolutely hated how she agreed with Delaney on everything. The damned peasant she was, how dare she make assumptions about him? She came from nothing, and she dared to accuse him of being what he's not! It was all Delaney's fault, nontheless. However seeing her in the hall only made him that much more grudging to have to spend another year in this damned building, now that he was going to have two nags biting at his a**.

His mood was brightened, though, when he heard the commotion from Manny. Looking to the scene of the action, he broke into laughter. Manny had pinched Cece's a**, and now was being scolded by the Waffle Prince who sat on such a high horse. What made him laugh even harder, though, was when Waffle boy sassed Gale. Chris broke the dancing pattern he and Lacie had, pulling her over to the commotion. He was still chuckling as he made his way over, and looked between the men. Wow, guys. Really. Waffle boy, props to you for calling this peasant here out for smelling like trash. Really, though. I'm proud of you.
                                                              Chris patted a hand on Gales shoulder as he looked him in the eyes with that sassy grin on his lips. No hard feelings, bloke. You do smell like the gutters, though. You know, where peasants like you and your pinhead cousin belong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff