Welcome to Gaia! ::

thepuinsher
User Image
the wolfs now all around Suzaku and Scarlet as he gently placed his hands on her hip and back pulling her in kissing her lips ddeeply and lovengly* "i had some help from your parents and grandmother"

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
he blinked. whoever she was talking to was someone who short circut her brain. he finally made i to her side to hear her call him love imposible.... " miss scarlet" he could not belive what he saw and heard
Scarlet lost any ability to think or even move when Suzaku's lips touched hers. She closed her eyes and lost herself, in that kiss, but then pulled away. She was hesitant, what if this was a trick? What if this was Raindevila trying to trick her? She looked at Sun who was now standing at her side. "Sun, I apologize for worrying you..."
thepuinsher
User Image
Suzaku slowly unbuttiond his shirt showing her the scar hehad gotten in a battle"think about this....the wolf pack they would never obey anoyone but you and me" the wolfs rubed there heads agent her legs and the reststood at his side

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" forgiven.... but i would advice caution with this being. at least till we can collaborate his tale." in his mind he was alrady preparing a spell to protect her., after she lost suzako..... he would not have her hopes raised and dashed

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
"Well suit yourself." Alexandria said as she unscrewed the blood bottle. and like a shot of tequila she drank her meal. She quickly tossed her bottle out and moved to the door of the room. "Well lets go find that red head" She said as smiled at Luna
Scarlet nodded her head at Sun, watching as Suzaku unbuttoned his shirt slowly. "I want to believe it's you. I do, but so many times..." Then she saw the scar and it took everything in her power not to reach out and touch it. "It has to be you, but Sun is right the others won't be so likely to believe it. Until they can verify that your story is valid." Scarlet couldn't deny it was Suzaku, but she had to be careful as one of the council members, she was supposed to be cautious and serious.
User Image
Suzaku nods before kneeling down to the wolfs petting eachone "go now my friends. keep the woods safe" he said before the wolf pack ran off vanshingin the darkness of the woods. suzaku stood up looking at his wife. his weddign ring on his finger as he watched her"so what now? we summon your parents?"

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" he said your parents and grandparents brought him back." he lightly pulled her away from him,he remembered that look on her face. he spoke with a growl." until i verify this story i would allow your power to be binded" he really hoped this was suzaku for his sake" once your power is binded scarlet will call her parents
Scarlet let out a sigh as she felt Sun's gentle arms pull her back. He had been watching over her and someone needed to think straight. Once she could feel Suzaku's power binded she summoned her mother and father. Chanting her mother and father's' name they appeared as ghosts before Suzaku, Sun, and her.
James Stood before them along side his wife. "hello my Dear" he said softly holding his wifes hand in his

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sun bowed lightly to her parents." i would like to know if and why you summoned this being" his voice was that of steel. he respected and honored them, but he saw no wisdom in this move
Marie's hand was in James's. "With the oncoming of new danger Scarlet and the rest of the council needs as much strength as they can get."

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawa nodded calmly "that is just a theory that i think is very close to the truth. Just...look at there facial features they look a little alike" she said pointing to Adara and talons pictures with a calm tone of voice. She untied her white hair and sighed once more "Tyler looks nothing like talon or Adara so expecting that yes he is someone else child." she sighed "someone got to know the truth though....what do you think" her voice paused when she could have sworn she felt a faminliar aura but she let it go, the ravencrofts to her where now a lost cause untill she could locate raindevila

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" then why.... why not bring talon back?" he wanted to know more but he could not ask directly... not if he wanted scarlet to live

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff